Cardfight!! Vanguard

Stricken with fear and terror, Ibuki refuses to use the abilities of the Deletor deck. He decides to quit Vanguard and throw his deck away until Leon Soryu tries to stop him. What is the outcome of this confrontation?

Attached: av04.jpg (560x314, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3oKZIkAEPG0&list=PLZaz0lCoygowRXOL4Qf4ckkHX2MZYf56X&index=61
youtu.be/ttlzM-ckSlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

COTD (6/24):

V-BT05/017 RR 邪眼の美姫 エウリュアレー Evil-eye Princess, Euryale
Grade 3 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Oracle Think Tank – Noble
Imaginary Gift: Protect
“You’re welcome to look as well. Though you’d be turned to stone.”
Power 12000
AUTO (VC/RC) When you look at your deck by an effect during your turn, you may Soul Charge 1. (Activates from “look”, “reveal”, “search” effects. Soul Charge 1 regardless of number of cards looked at with one effect)
AUTO (VC) When its attack hits, COST [Counter Blast 1], and draw two cards.

Attached: vgd_today0624_01_6307or918517.png (350x510, 492K)

V-BT05/056 C ソリッドコンド・ウィザード Solid Condo Wizard
Grade 1 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Oracle Think Tank – Human
Power 8000
Shield 10000
AUTO (VC/RC) When you look at your deck by an effect during your turn, COST [Soul Blast 1], and this unit gets Power+5000 until end of turn. (Activates from “look”, “reveal”, “search” effects. +5000 regardless of number of cards looked at with one effect)

Attached: vgd_today0624_02_6307or918517.png (350x510, 500K)

Will Nome appear this week?

Attached: NomeED02.png (2112x1187, 976K)

(6/25):

V-BT05/020 RR 修羅忍竜 テンドウコンゴウ Shura Stealth Dragon, Tendocongo
Grade 3 / Normal Unit / Dragon Empire – Nubatama – Abyss Dragon
Power 12000
AUTO When it is retired from (RC) in the front row during your turn, you may draw a card.
AUTO When rode upon, if your opponent’s hand has four or less cards, you may call this card to (RC).

Attached: vgd_today0625_01_6965n9257b41.png (350x510, 464K)

V-BT05/036 R 禁戒の忍鬼 ミズカゼ Stealth Rogue of Abstinence, Mizukaze
Grade 3 / Normal Unit / Dragon Empire – Nubatama – Demon
Power 12000
AUTO (RC) When placed, COST [Soul Blast 1 Grade 3], and until end of turn, your opponent cannot call cards from hand to (GC) with the same grades they have called this turn. (Cards can be called at the same time. If one card is called, they cannot call more cards)

Attached: vgd_today0625_02_6965n9257b41.png (350x510, 488K)

(6/26):

V-BT05/027 R 決意の騎士 ラモラック Knight of Determination, Lamorak
Grade 2 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Royal Paladin – Elf
Power 10000
Shield 5000
ACT (RC) If you have five or more units, COST [Counter Blast 1], and this unit gets Power+10000 until end of turn.

Attached: vgd_today0626_01_9985r01p917.png (350x510, 439K)

V-BT05/045 C ローディング・エンジェル Loading Angel
Grade 2 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Royal Paladin – Angel
Power 9000
Shield 5000
AUTO (RC) At the end of your turn, if you have five or more units, COST [Counter Blast 1 & Put this unit into your soul], and draw two cards.

Attached: vgd_today0626_02_9985r01p917.png (350x510, 444K)

(6/27):

V-BT05/013 RRR 妖剣の抹消者 チョウオウ Fiendish Sword Eradicator, Cho-Ou
Grade 2 / Normal Unit / Dragon Empire – Narukami – Demon
Power 9000
Shield 5000
AUTO (VC/RC) When placed, COST [Counter Blast 1], choose a column, bind a rear-guard in your opponent’s front row of that column, and move up to one rear-guard in the back row of that column to the front row (RC) of that column.
AUTO (RC) 1/Turn At the end of the battle that your vanguard attacked, if your opponent has no rear-guards in the front row, COST [Counter Blast 1], and Stand this unit.

Attached: vgd_today0627_01_5201nk297319.png (350x510, 414K)

V-BT05/041 R デザートガンナー ガイバン Desert Gunner, Gaiban
Grade 1 / Normal Unit / Dragon Empire – Narukami – Human
Power 7000
Shield 10000
AUTO (RC) At the end of the battle that your vanguard attacked, choose one of your units, and until end of turn, it gets Power+3000, and for the battle that that unit attacked, your opponent cannot call sentinels from hand.

Attached: vgd_today0627_02_5201nk297319.png (350x510, 445K)

(6/28):

V-BT05/004 VR 修羅忍竜 ジャミュウコンゴウ Shura Stealth Dragon, Jamyocongo
Grade 3 / Normal Unit / Dragon Empire – Nubatama – Abyss Dragon
Power 12000
AUTO (VC) When placed and at the end of turn, your opponent chooses six cards from their hand, and discards the rest from hand. If you have a grade 3 in your soul, your opponent chooses four cards instead of six.

Attached: vgd_today0628_01_6202n53b70794.png (350x510, 465K)

V-BT05/021 RR 暴挙の忍鬼 スオウ Stealth Rogue of Ferocity, Suoh
Grade 2 / Normal Unit / Dragon Empire – Nubatama – Demon
Power 9000
Shield 5000
AUTO (RC) When placed, if your vanguard is “Shura Stealth Dragon, Jamyocongo”, until end of turn, this unit gets Power+5000, and when your opponent would call guardians from his or her hand, he or she must call two or more at the same time.

Attached: vgd_today0628_02_6202n53b70794.png (350x510, 487K)

Goddess of the Crescent Moon, Tsukuyomi
Grade 1 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Oracle Think Tank – Noble
Power 8000
Shield 10000
[AUTO](VC):At the beginning of your ride phase, if “Godhawk, Ichibyoshi” is in your soul, look at five cards from the top of your deck, put one card from among them into your hand, put the rest on the bottom of your deck in any order, and discard a card from your hand. If you discarded “Goddess of the Half Moon, Tsukuyomi”, ride it as [Stand], and you cannot ride this turn.

Attached: unknown-66.png (853x480, 640K)

Goddess of the Half Moon, Tsukuyomi
Grade 2 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Oracle Think Tank – Noble
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](VC):At the beginning of your ride phase, look at five cards from the top of your deck, put one card from among them into your hand, put the rest on the bottom of your deck in any order, and discard a card from your hand. If you discarded “Goddess of the Full Moon, Tsukuyomi”, ride it as [Stand], and you cannot ride this turn.
[CONT](VC/RC):During the battle that it attacked a vanguard, if “Goddess of the Crescent Moon, Tsukuyomi” is in your soul, this unit gets [Power]+3000.

Attached: unknown-67.png (853x480, 646K)

Goddess of the Full Moon, Tsukuyomi
Grade 3 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Oracle Think Tank – Noble
Power 12000
[ACT](VC)[1/turn]:[COST][Counter-Blast 1 & Discard a card from your hand], choose up to three cards with “Tsukuyomi” in their card names from your soul, and draw cards equal to the number of cards chosen. If you drew three cards, look at five cards from the top of your deck, put up to two cards from among them on the top of your deck in any order, and put the rest on the bottom of your deck in any order.
[AUTO](VC):When you reveal two or more triggers during your drive check this turn, until end of turn, three of your front row units get [Power]+10000.

Attached: unknown-68.png (853x480, 697K)

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT! NEW EPISODE IS UP
youtube.com/watch?v=3oKZIkAEPG0&list=PLZaz0lCoygowRXOL4Qf4ckkHX2MZYf56X&index=61

Attached: D90JjB0U8AA0Yeh.png large.png (556x850, 214K)

We better be seeing messiah this episode

DED show for ded thread

That was a really well done ep. As a Leon fan, I feel very satisfied. Ibuki's development was superb, but also all the interaction. This season rocks.

Attached: Leon Avatar.png (250x250, 110K)

Good fight
Solid animation
Great character development
Solid character interaction
Moved the plot forward
Literally no complaints about this episode

Bad. I had to check back multiple times to get what everything in Aqua Force does. New cards came out and they gloss over anything that isn't Glory Maelstrom. Coral Assault, the obviously most interesting unit, is made appear as a skilless unit unless you didn't already knew what it does beforehand.

>Coral Assault
It's an interesting card, but it's also just a really big beater at the end of the day.
Its other effect doesn't do that much that's worth mentioning

Well, on a second check you're right. It's just that I live in the optic that Grade 2 units are what make everything work and happens, expecially RRR ones (which basically scream "YOU NEED 4X OF ME TO MAKE THIS DECK WORK")

There's not really any hard rules for Vanguard rarities outside of VRs often being necessary for a deck to function

And even then there's some VRs that didnt last long like perfect raizer

The sad part is that Perfect Raizer got replaced by RRs two sets in a row

Is it on purpose that every movement and sentence of Ibuki is meme worthy?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-29 15.50.05.png (1600x900, 1.39M)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-29 15.49.20.png (1600x900, 912K)

That took no time at all
youtu.be/ttlzM-ckSlc

Is that an akira reference?

man the animation for this week was alot better than the usual
why didn't we get this kind of quality for THE END

>Mfw Greidhol's theme
SOUNDTRACK WHEN

yooo

Attached: 65747955_1395891983882704_3364433631702417408_n.jpg (720x780, 61K)

Did they call Obari for this episode?

Attached: Greidhol Takes Flight.png (1248x702, 1.52M)

Attached: greion RIDE.png (1088x1967, 2.53M)

When will we get another episode that looks this good?

Attached: Glory Maelstrom Ride.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

Why does Ibuki have so much staff bias? Fucker keeps getting all the good staff on his episodes

a good while

Attached: GREIDHOL RIDE.png (981x1652, 1.75M)

Cuz he's uses the CEO's favorite clan

Pretty sure this is the same director/animation director behind the last Ibuki duel that some people here hated for being "off-model"

The staff had a similar bias towards Kazumi/Shiranui
They just love cool assholes

O hi there, Xellos.

Attached: HappyNome.png (536x446, 315K)

What's that supposed to mean?

Mostly that Vanguard does have some good staff on hand. Just we get around 3 episodes a cour that look on this level or a little below it due to the staff rotation

*Vanish deletes your RG*
*Deletes you VG*

Attached: greidhol full body completed.png (982x1104, 1.41M)

Attached: greidhol full body completed.png (980x1110, 1.41M)

Suiko went from hating Ibuki to being worried about him and wanting him to win in a single episode
Why is Itou rushing to establish couples

Attached: Suiko.png (1248x702, 1.25M)

Joe Ibuki!

Attached: Greion.jpg (1212x660, 62K)

Based

Yay for hand nuking

>mfw no more deletors

I'm gonna miss deletors but at least they went out in style
>all greion wanted to do was have Ibuki go all out in his fights

Attached: End of Deletors.png (960x540, 1M)

New Vanguard manga coming soon

Attached: GRPG.jpg (1363x1817, 1.78M)

Hey guys I think Nome night be evil

Attached: Greidhol Ride.webm (960x540, 2.75M)

>Messiahs will never look this good

Will they get this quality of animation?

Maybe if they want to give Misaki her own mini arc

I feel like we missed a scene with Suiko

Attached: Main Villain and Idols.png (960x540, 934K)

I like how the show forgets Kourin is a major plot point and treats her like some random NPC character.

Is she really a major plot point?
She only really matters in Aichi and Misaki's story

I am actually kind of confused about who knows what in this arc.

I wonder how old is Kanzaki at this time.

Attached: vanguard08.gif (640x480, 174K)

Nome knows everything.

Can’t be much older than Mamoru and Ibuki. Maybe a couple years more.

Nome knows the most but even some things are out of his control
Takuto probably knew a lot of things which is why Nome sent him away
Ushimaru knows nothing but is clearly scared of Nome
Nobody else knows anything

Nakagami guessed (correctly) that the timelines had diverged at some point but thats about it.

Now that Vanguard has confirmed timeline splits, I've been trying to piece together a possible guide to the VG setting

Attached: Vanguard Timelines.png (800x648, 66K)

>Now
we've known since Stride and gear Chronicle were introduced, user.

Yes, but this is the first season that has fully delved into it such that it's not just card game lore bits

I swear Ibuki gets the derpiest faces in Vanguard ever (although in general and G he is bishounen)

Wait this is actually a thing? Does that possibly mean that Nome may in fact be the same Nome from G? He still seems suspicious.

We don't know if it's actually a thing but Eru predicting timelines and Nome knowing seemingly everything, it might be the case
Wouldn't even be surprised if it was the same Nome from G or becoming the new Concert Master might provide the knowledge of the universe

Attached: D-JDmEPUcAEnpNL.jpg large.jpg (1056x847, 117K)

Based acceldrawfag

They're based but not fully based until they finish the sexqualia zombie doujin

Attached: D8yMFLtV4AAMVsJ.jpg large.jpg (1054x1140, 215K)

I SE MY CARDSSSSSS
TO CUT OPEN MY HEARRRRRTT

Attached: GREION FEAR.png (947x526, 473K)

Attached: minimalistic art1.png (119x103, 26K)

Why did Greion act like a creepy asshole when he just wanted Ibuki to have fun?

Hes socially awkward.

There's socially awkward and telling your partner that they can't escape you and that they should torture all that oppose you

Probably because Ibuki wouldn’t believe him if he acted all nice given his past history.

THREE WEEKS UNTIL THE BIG MIDYEAR PRODUCT STREAM
>NEW MAIN CHARACTER
>NEW SET REVEALS
>VG ZERO RELEASE DATE
>NEW GAMEPLAY MECHANIC REVEAL

Attached: 1556873251635.png (584x437, 139K)

>VG zero release date
Keep dreaming

We already know they confirmed more VG Zero news
The dream isn't dead

Attached: VG Zero News Confirmed.png (559x857, 103K)

even when VGZero releases it'll probably take years until they add all the hype worthy characters.. just like in Duel Links.

It'll be interesting to see how they handle characters since they're doing an anime based story mode on release and there aren't any skills unlike Duel Links.
If it means playing as Random Filler Tournament Opponent #7 before unlocking Koutei so be it

These threads will still be as dead as ever.

dubs of fact

We'd be in a better place if the last arc didn't shit the bed
This season has been great so far. We just need the people that dropped to return

Keep telling yourself that

We definitely lost a large chunk of posters after the zombie arc and BT dominating the Japanese meta
Both of those things are either over(shitty previous arc) or next to over(Link Joker is now overtaking the Japanese meta but not to the extent BT did)
Everything is better than before but nobody is here to notice

that is the curse of all mistakes

Attached: G1.png (498x694, 413K)

Attached: j0hjm9hqmc731.png (1282x1516, 1.54M)

Doesn’t really make sense. If you made it all the way to the end why wouldn’t you continue especially if it’s all new content?

>greion/ messiah is a ghost talking random shit to ibuki in his daily life

When?

Attached: G-CHB02-061EN-C.png (545x800, 1.15M)

Well he did

That would be a boring but effective way to go about things this arc

Cuts deep

Maybe they were sick of being led on with the promise of original content
Who knows really
Maybe they also thought the original content would be as bad as the adaptation stuff which has been very wrong so far

This arc wouldn’t be half as good if wasn’t for the buildup from the previous arcs. They weren’t even that bad.

the reboot meme caught on for a lot of people.

>chrono lookalike
>V series on the shorter side
I dont have much hope for it

They confirmed it's a "brand new type" of protagonist later at the event so it's probably not Chrono.
V being short isn't a bad thing and it's better than dragging the cast along. 24 episodes to deliver a solid conclusion to their story is a decent amount of time

>They confirmed it's a "brand new type" of protagonist later at the event so it's probably not Chrono.
Yeah the fact it looks like him but isnt makes me worry about overall design quality

Could be on purpose and it's the new timeline's replacement Chrono because timespace shenanigans

I think the new series is going to take place in the same universe as V and probably involve the original cast to some degree.

That would be smart to do what with the new show likely airing in the latter part of year 2
Dropping into an AU mid cycle would be strange

What about making a new serirs at the same time italy gets G?

What if the new series is a Vanguard in Italy spinoff

He's the only valid "face" for an antagonist in this season and it'd be weird for Vanguard to not have one entirely

Something related to Ezel or Ezel himself maybe

The opening does end with a rift in space opening up so sure that's a possibility

Attached: 2019-06-29 21_30_29-[HorribleSubs] Cardfight!! Vanguard - Zoku Koukousei-hen - 08 [1080p].mkv.png (960x540, 997K)

Would be at least interesting

>ded

Really grasping there

It’s not too far fetched with talk of world lines and the episode titles being “dimension.” There’s clearly something bigger coming that hasn’t come into play yet.

Based but why gundampost here of all places

The soundtrack has been great so far. And not only that, but the sound direction has been really good as well. Each character only really gets 1 song, and there's another couple of generic fight songs, but I'm not close to tired of listening to any of them yet.

>you will never get a cool Kai themed certificate for learning how to play Vanguard

Attached: D-RiLRHU8AEmTSU.jpg (900x1200, 271K)

Why is Emi's VA so obsessed with Kai? She's always taking pics with him.

Attached: D-RZ2DPVAAEZbjM.jpg (1200x1200, 369K)

Dorito Endo

Can't wait to see how this version of Neon Messiah works

She's a now divorced Japanese woman
Of course she's into Kai

Losing chrono made her go mad

Wait what they divorced?

>probably involve the original cast to some degree
I seriously hope not. Considering the OG 2011 Vanguard show is going to start being uploaded to youtube starting tomorrow, it's going to feel like an absolute overload in desperation. They just need to make an entirely new cast and if their feeling adventurous maybe even have it take place in new setting like anime of this genre usually do.

Based

Yes
Now play the memes with Kamui

Only lasted two years sadly.
I blame the 12 year age difference
They're both at very different places in life

I'd like something like Star Road
Turn everything up to 11 and make it cheesy

Attached: dfaa8fbfe8a480798cda7efff9a45814.jpg (970x922, 135K)

Thanks

No problem
The memes were the best part

Attached: 36148521_488606628227571_6326948402848333824_n.jpg (716x720, 93K)

>mfw no cerimonial duel with aichi

GZ needed more episodes to make room for it.
The extra episode is worth keeping just for the first half

Can someone post a meta chart?

This is the most recent one
Expect an updated version tomorrow

Attached: D92FBeXXYAAm9QL.png (626x372, 41K)

So something like Murakumo would be absolute trash?

In the japonese meta right now most likely

Wait, is this actually Premium or Standard? I really only care about Standard.

This is in standard.
Murakumo's issue coming on is that a lot of decks in this meta run G3s that aren't on ride reliant so Zanbaku loses out on some utility.
>BT just needs to ride Sonata and sack
>LJ can sit/stall on Greion
>Nova Grappler just needs Illuminal Dragon
>GB can sit on Cocytus
>DOTE can still restand without a G3 in soul

Its for standard.
Go play premiun nubas then

Delete is a way better looking gimmick than lock

If I am to play the CFV Area game am I to expect everyone playing Premium?

Most rooms in Cardfight Area support any format with most playing Premium.
If you walk directly to the right there's a room where people can only play Standard.
Other Noteworthy Rooms:
>Go up to the card shop then into the cellar for a Dungeon Exploration minigame to unlock special sleeves.
>Go left then down at the pier to a room that makes random decks using cards from your deck's clan.
>Go down then right in the snow for a special ice chamber that awards sleeves to random players at set intervals

There's an area that's standard only, while another one is premiun only

Are the "rooms" actually somehow regulated by the game or is it just a non-written rule?
Why snow area seems to have two instances? One usually has more people than the other.

The standard only room is regulated by the game as is the random deck room.
The other instances are just because the devs feel like it.
They want to make it feel more like a game I guess

I would think it is based on the old Yu-Gi-Oh! Byond game. Funny enough it has about the same size of active players.
Would the game detect it if we change the card picture for higher quality ones?

The game won't detect it as it only checks for filenames if I remember correctly.
Game looks weird when cards aren't the same resolution though

There's another Vanguard fan event going on in Japan right now

Attached: D-S0Jf4UYAEB0K3.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 485K)

Ok guys, but will Vanguard ever get the equivalent of Duel Disks, or will it be tables forever?

Attached: flyinghand.png (1916x1074, 1.23M)

Fully imagined battles AKA auto chess time ganeplay is the closest we will get

The tables and flying hands add to the show's silliness.
>Gyze, a godlike being, spawns 3 regular tables for Try 3 and his own gigantic tables to do battle
Vanguard duel disk like device would look sillier.

I love Ryuzu and his stupid little capelet.

Attached: 75450192_p9_master1200.jpg (858x1200, 656K)

So how long is this season going to be exactly? Just 25 episodes or what? And if so then why are they showing the new protagonist so early in just a few weeks?

25 sounds the most likely unless there's a curveball
Bushiroad just likes announcing things super early

the announcement is probably 3-4 months early like most things

I hope they just use this arc as a "deletor recovery" type arc because that's been good so far

>mfw full VR battles

We're running low on victims
Asaka and the Miyaji club are basically it

Asaka never got deleted though. There's not really much more they could do other than give more of a backstory to her or make her develop beyond just trying to look good for Ren. They should focus on her improving her skills and bettering herself as a player for herself.

The original show had varying levels of holographic technology
VR should've been a thing by G

Asaka's like Jillian and Sharlene but with actual lines. Ren.mp3 seems to be her only function in the show and anything beyond that would be considered a crazy development

Yeah but there were a few instances in the AL4 arc where she kept beating herself up for being so weak. I think that would be a good direction for her. It's simple but relatable. I was hoping they would do that in the Zombie arc but it was just more of her being scared and forced to do something she didn't want to.

How strong have Aqua Force became in Standard with the new cards?

Glory Maelstrom is a great boss unit and a powerful finisher
They have several more really useful tools too
It's just not showing up on meta charts because every Aqua Force player in Japan is ultra casual for some reason

Theyre pretty alright

Reverse Milky Holmes cameo.

Attached: [Milky-Subs]Milky Holmes Psycho no Aisatsu[667C198C].mkv_snapshot_19.36_[2019.06.30_19.51.42].jpg (1280x720, 180K)

Well we still don't have a chart for June, right? The new cards from June after all. Would they actually be one of the top 3 or 4 decks?

They better show up in the new game as secret fights like they did in the 3ds ones.

is the most recent chart for June and is about two weeks after the new set came out.

Well that came out of nowhere

I like Suiko.

Attached: V-GM-0066EN.jpg (1382x2026, 386K)

Oh, right. My bad. I thought it was for May. So they are shit. Too bad.

Top 8 is still a way better place than bottom 4 like it was pre-EB08
It's just struggling in a force heavy meta

>2 force deck in the meta

Yep 2 force, 1 accel and 1 protect is technically a force heavy meta which is bad for AQF

>images taken before disaster

Attached: SurprisedMaelstrom.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

Attached: 65387553_2370229696369331_111040267699617792_n.jpg (960x960, 226K)

the stinger opened up

>still no wave 2 for AF

Ultra Rare 2.0 is probably going to be the first new set announced

>Have a few combo decks I'm play testing.
>all of them are only live on second G3 ride.
>post precolle you should expect to die first stride.
Fuck, should I just ditch them or should I keep experimenting?
Jojo Blademaster has to be playable.

Attached: greidhol love 20.png (942x530, 755K)

>mfw good Kagero support

Attached: FAT kai.png (111x122, 17K)

they might get full on cray duel

Attached: greidhol love 24.png (943x534, 700K)

Where is it? I can't find this good Kagero support that you speak of

Attached: D-SDbkYUEAEp63k.jpg (1200x900, 150K)

I wonder what happened to the live watch user missing his input now

Are those spoilers?

No, just key frames from certain episodes.

>Kai after getting deleted telling Ibuki it was a good game
>Zombie Aichi awakens
>The Great debuts
>>Nouvelle
>Blaster Blade Kai
>Ibuki earning that black belt

Heroes won a VMC Qualifier
Based Miwa

Attached: D-SmuLAUYAM5w9t.png (901x676, 1.15M)

Nice

>8 draw 4 front
>>>>>>>>heroes
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tap the motherfucking hyper
BRO

I'm slightly more shocked by subbing out 4 spin kid for 4 shout
Then again it's probably for the hand size and because shoving stuff into soul isn't bad this format

That's not really strange
Spin kid is vanilla most of the time

CotDs are two Royal Paladin cards from V-BT05

Powerful Sage, Bairon (RR)
Grade 3 / 13000 PWR / Twin Drive!!
IG: Force

Auto (VC/RC): When your other rear-guard is placed, this unit gets +3000 PWR until end of turn.
Act (RC) 1/Turn: If your damage zone has more cards than your opponent, COST[SB1 & discard a card from your hand], and draw two cards.

Pure Bright Unicorn (C)
Grade 1 / 7000 PWR / 10000 SLD / Boost

Auto (RC): When placed, if you have three units in your front row, SC1
Auto (RC): When placed, if you have five or more units, this unit gets +5000 PWR until the end of your turn.

Bairon is great for the deck. Finally have a nice G3 RG.

Unicorn is going in my Soul Saver deck

>100 posts a day

Attached: 1525931534614.png (1366x768, 934K)

Why only Leon is allowed to look so good?
>MFW MLB PBO and THE End wont get this level of quality

Leon is the Crow of vanguard and bushiroad will stop at nothing to make sure we buy aqua force.

Attached: Buy aqua force.webm (600x336, 2.88M)

Well this one laated more than most do these days I guess

Imagine if this was created in CG. Glad OLM has the decency to still animate in traditional 2D.

Bushi made these neat calendars for each month now to tell you what's going on in VG.

Attached: D9-ZGORUYAMYxoX.jpg (1200x848, 238K)

Can't read shit, captain.

Kagero is literally the only deck other than BT that consistently tops at the moment so yeah I'd say people who aren't shitters can see both The End and The Great were good.

I wonder if they will spend the rest of these 26 episodes on the Koshien semis/finals matches and then another 26 for the bigger plot because I still think there's something bigger later on with that evil Ezel and everything.

>tfw haven’t seen Aichi in 3 episodes

Feels weird since the MC is usually in every episode, but it’s nice how they give other characters the spotlight.

>instead of hallucinating and just imagining everything or the deletors being pure evil, they were just trying to help Ibuki in their own way

I kinda liked this twist. While I thought it would have been more interesting and weird if it was just the symptoms of guilt, what actually happened does fit better with the theme of creating your own image.

>They forgot Arata's birthday
I hope they keep making these every month. I always find myself missing the streams for some reason

As much as I like Aichi, he just isn't entertaining enough to be protagonist material after the first few seasons. I can't wait for the next mc

Attached: 5769595.png (800x800, 691K)