Ragna Crimson

GODDAM I WANT TO PUNCH AND RAPE THIS BITCH SO MUCH. Also I just witnessed the best one sided beat down of all time

Attached: w2.jpg (891x1280, 1009K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73105605
jmana15.com/book/라그나 크림슨#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She’s best girl though

OH FUCK he broke her lmao

Attached: w5.jpg (891x1280, 497K)

More like Ragna's cumdump now

Attached: w24.jpg (1782x1280, 1.14M)

Still better than silverware princess or Leo

It is the dragon blood that turn them to evil

>dragons but weak to sunlight and silver
Vampire + Werewolf?

Bitch got ptsd from the last fight, shit pretty good to see her like that.

>Nephilim hugs Artemisia with all his might
>She is only thinking of Kamui's thundercock

HOW WILL NEPHILIM EVER RECOVER

Attached: w28.jpg (891x1280, 467K)

>weak to sunlight and silver
more like shining things

Her AT field can't beat the cock.

He can't beat Kaui's cock, being nice with a women was his mistake

You think Crimson can defeat the dick?

Turning into wolves is part of the vampire skillset too depending on the story, silver and sunlight also purify just about any unholy thing considering they're symbols of purity and holyness.

Kamui>shit>Nephilim

Obligatory
I need to hack together a chad vs virgin image for those two one of these days.

Attached: You have seen this scene in a hundred NTR doujins.jpg (751x1080, 250K)

Holy shit, this like the one meme page from Onani Master.

Artemisia is gettjng rajled by Kamui Thundercock or hatefucked by Ragna. I see no chance for Nephilim the virgin

ragna's silver aura infused cum would dissolve her from the inside.

Literal womb-destroying petrification creampie/d/ when?
[spoilers] she'll just reverse time, she's fine. [/spoilers]

That chapter when Ragna beats the living shit out of her was so satisfying.

Is this a revenge bullshit thing?

It's pseudo time travel.

This is literally copying the Garou vs Saitama fight.

>got licensed in my country with two volumes out
Nice. Since I've picked up moon, I wonder if I should buy them directly in nip to practice

Little bit of column A,
Little bit of column B.
He failed to save the people he cared about from the dragons no matter how strong he got, so at the peak of his strength and befor his death he had his future powers fused with his past self at the cost of his life. So now his past self is going around bringing the fight to the dragons. His "revenge" only comes from passing memories of his alternate future self, but it still turned the hopeful teen into a typical brooding edgelord. Although that's mostly based around his personal curse (which may or may not even be real) in which everyone around him gets dragon-murdered so he intentionally pushes everyone away

Man the author makes it looks like he would die before he could reunite with his loliwaifu considering how taxing his silver power is.

Get in line fag

loliwaifu will get turned into a dragon by another king

A bit, yeah. It is very entertaining and tongue-in-cheek, though.

>turns yandere for ragna in the process

It really would be the obvious twist considering how much they're bringing up the conversion process

Nephilim can fap to Artemisia's clothes or something. That is what he is good for

that's one hellish vision

scary thing is, while this story has been typical it has surprised us

This and the following page is the peak of this manga and I don't think it will ever top that.

then what is it that makes it so good? The mindbreak? The timing of the twists? Or is it just magic?

crimson and when ragna doesn't do what he/she wants

All that plus the author actually having fun writing it.

really hope they get rewarded and not axed and then the author throws a fit

But what will be her dragon form and power?
Place your bets!

This is going to sound generic but what makes this story good is good characters, good fights, and solid writing. Ragna's desperation leading to him going after Artemesia prematurely and ruining Crimson's plans makes sense even though you'd have expected him to go with his/her flow. And framing it around the flashback of his future encounter with them highlights just how much hatred he has for them. Starlia being a tsundere isn't a new idea in fiction, but she's so freaking adorable with her emotional shifts you can't help but laugh.

And every fight has been well illustrated and paced. This mangaka really has a solid grasp on their story and his skills. Artemesia is a smug cunt who gets taken down a peg and Ragna putting the fear of god into her was an amazing moment among many other ones.

Attached: w25.jpg (1782x1280, 842K)

Build up and payoff.

The author understands how to make things satisfying, so when shit goes down it feels GOOD.

if her power is having a ragna stand, I think im gonna explode
>her ability to make the strongest thing she can imagine, imagines ragna and proceeds to make multiple to have them wait on her hand and foot

What if Ragna ended up with Artemisia instead?

weirder than ragna ending up with crimson but I want the loli to win

Attached: 1561643039650.png (833x619, 504K)

The author would forever have my support and I’d buy ever volume he ever wrote

Excellent use of tension and timing. So far it’s been a wild ride. It’s got a lot going for it and I hope it gets to go to the authors ideal ending because it’s fun as fuck

>ragna ending up with crimson
But Crimson is a boy!

Attached: 1548873587855.jpg (530x530, 70K)

That make it better

Attached: yes, and.png (120x139, 31K)

Your point is?

Attached: 1467488076392.png (1360x768, 1.27M)

>But Crimson is a boy!
Only sometimes.

Crimson is a shapeshifter.

Fuck the evil out of her and she will be the perfect wife

They're all literally brainwashed by dragon blood.

Imagine the hate fucking he’d give her

I think I know now.
Leo's "genius intuition" will upgrade to future sight. Combine that with Artemisia's time powers and we have an insane final battle.

Attached: Screenshot_20190629-093939_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 809K)

Makes me sad that the manga will probably be cancelled before we ever see Artemisia and thunder guy dies painfully forever.

Leo's genius intuition is literally a cheat isn't it ?
If isn't for ragna she wouldn't die in the first place. I doubt Leo will die unless the dragon king class try to kill her

She's a child prodigy but nothing to suggest that her talents are anything more than just regularly superhuman strength and combat aptitude. That being said I do think that her having similar tastes to the God of the Dragons will cause them to intersect at one point
You all have to stop being so negative, I hear this doomsday speak in the Spy x Family threads as well even though both series are doing well within their respective magazines and I would assume Ragna Crimson's sales are more than excellent. Starlia alone probably solidifies a waifu choice for readers as well so that's another good reason it won't be axed.

Attached: e4.jpg (1782x1280, 1.28M)

If only

There's a cg set on pixiv that's exactly that.

>You all have to stop being so negative, I hear this doomsday speak
user it's better to just prepare for the worst and the thing is with shonen jump if we past at least a certain number we know the series is safe you never know what could happen, the author could develop hand cancer,or the publisher could go on a axing frenzy for a fresh slate

Link?

Think it's this.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73105605

How old is Ragna supposed to be, anyway? I am tempted to say 14 since that was the age of Crimson alter ego that was at the same height as him when they first met, and Old Ragna is something like 3 heads taller than the normal one.

no, im pretty sure crimson is just short

Still available for Ragna

Attached: 20190629_111103.jpg (1031x1228, 497K)

I just want Chad Thundercock and Ragna to have a great fight

man the author really likes the screen tone with the intersecting lines

its the time stop effect, she stopped time to punch him

So the fall of America was blatantly referenced and Crimson's world void had a holographic earth map. Crimson also has an arsenal of modern weapons and vehicles. Other characters recognize their use. Capital has steam locomotives. When will we get to see what brought modern Earth to this? Art suggests Nuclear apocalypse somehow.

Attached: E-arth.jpg (1028x1546, 825K)

>tfw you have to decide whether you wait until July 22 to order from amazon jp to get Vol 5 or you order sooner to get the other stuff that has been sitting in the cart for a while and get it with another order

the dragons aren't some mystical being but actually science experiments gone horribly wrong

It's that something insane/wacky/over-the-top usually happens every chapter

Attached: 20190629_122046.jpg (1067x1509, 644K)

Attached: 20190629_122103.jpg (1080x1515, 592K)

I see we have some filth in this thread.

Attached: Purge-chan.jpg (891x1280, 628K)

>Like 3 months until the current arc ends
>Probably one year until the next arc ends
>Count 6 more months for the set-up of the arc after after that
>Dragon queen bitch will die probably in late 2020- early 2021 at best

Fuck that, hopefully Ragna can kill the thunder dragon before that.

Just like with EVERY fucking dragon in Japan, they are never "beasts" unless they're just, like, pets or something.
Dragons are always divine beings
or
super humans.

In "Ragna Crimson," dragons are super humans. They are always, in the past, humans, and then they evolved somehow and now they're basically immortal dragons.

Anime when?

Maybe it's because I haven't checked the raws but why do people treat this arc's side characters as cannon fodders meant to die eventually ? So far the manga has been relatively kind to the characters that were named and had a bit of characterisation. Yeah the dragons hutners died but I don't think we even knew their name, or at least they weren't as developed as the princess' crew.

The dragons in this are basically just vampires with a dragon motif.

dragons are not just beasts in d&d too

Goblin Slayer, but with time travel, dragon(vampires) and dumbasses.

Goblin Slayer is shit though. Practically isekai.

Nah, Ragna Crimson is actually good, though.

Attached: Ragna Crimson our villainous hero.jpg (1600x1149, 585K)

Crimson and Ragna had an agreement in the future that the only people you bring on this journey are strong people or people you don't mind dying. Silverware Corp are strong but some named members will undoubtedly bite it at some point or another.

Fair enough. I don't expect casualties on the level of SnK or even Terra Formars though

Doesn't take itself too seriously meaning it's way above regular shonenshit junk

Have you ever looked what dragons usually are portrayed as in Asian mythology?

Because we literally just saw that a previous arc’s side characters are all now dead

god i want to be fucked by crimson (male/female) so hard

You gotta make a choice, user.

Attached: Magic is amazing.png (461x213, 59K)

Yeah but they weren't really developed.

>inb4 anime adaptation

FUCK! Crimson is so HOT

thanks for reminding me to check if theres a new chapter

Isn't he supposed to have the most potential of all the winged bloodline? He should fight Thunderchad for Artemisia.

>Artemisia can't timestop anymore
Hahahahaha, get fucked bitch

This was brutal. Also can i have a link for the new raw chp?

Attached: w8cr6le3du511.jpg (824x1568, 376K)

jmana15.com/book/라그나 크림슨#

Thanks based user.
>chp 25

Why are they so slow to translate it?

Attached: 1520146934813.jpg (592x588, 58K)

No idea. Does anyone know how it's doing in Japan? Sales, popularity and stuff like that?

He has the most potential but he's got a wimpy personality so that is what holds him back more than anything.

Potential means shit if you're too much of a pussy to do anything with it but hug Artemisia's leg while accepting her pity headpats.

This image is the one that got me reading this.

Chimera was born for bullying.

same here

Same, based on this I thought it was some comfy monstergirl manga. Was quite pleasantly surprised.

Okay, who else started reading after the: "post a page from a shitty manga that you enjoy" thread?

I actually read it because of a thread a week or so ago with that image as the OP.

I saw it in OPT like half a year ago.

Anons are carrying on the good work and spreading this series far and wide, as we agreed to during the last storytime-dump. I'm glad.

I usually post the spread of artemisia freaking the fuck out or ragna breaking the barrier where ever I can

Attached: Censored.png (575x900, 708K)