Kaiji

Jesus Christ what a fucking idiot

Attached: 018___1561794204.png (845x1200, 1.3M)

Fuck! I didn't notice this. Is this as far as he goes?

Attached: 46311141_p18.png (610x474, 204K)

Kaiji's been doing fine for way longer than usual. Everything's gotta come crumbling down eventually.

Attached: 1559487736938.jpg (1251x886, 277K)

Someone explain what the context of this is

surely he'll keep on SURVIVING right?

Kaiji is cute!
CUTE!

Attached: IMG_20181020_162523.jpg (550x2048, 121K)

Attached: Tobaku_Datenroku_Kaiji_24-Oku_Dasshutsu_Hen_-_Ch._2019-06-29_12-54-36.jpg (980x720, 172K)

It might be a red herring, and they just think he's new money and plan to sign him up on a bunch of expensive services to milk him.

The bank manager will challenge him to a gambling duel

I didnt understood that

Finger scars like that is a sign of yakuza involvement, and a bank is going to be incredibly suspicious of anyone with them trying to deposit a large sum.

But he didnt involved with yakuza, he just lose his fingers in a gamble!

and gambling isn't legal in japan

No?

Yes.

Oh no

Attached: IMG_20190629_114257.png (376x371, 151K)

And here i though it's about the number 7 when the current number is 46.

He's not a member but definitely involved with them, and in the worst possible way.

I haven't actually read the new part yey.Did he get away with the money?What are Chang and Mario doing?

Read it then

Cute new waifu! :3

Anime fag here. Whats Kaiji up to here?

He's depositing money that he won against Kazuya (2.3 billion)

Okay, thanks.
I imagine it being Kaiju that something awful is about to happen and he will fall into zawa zawa.

After the stupid shit he pulled now he probably won't get any. Chang and Mario will probably keep their part.

Chang and Mario will fuck up even harder. They're both foreigners depositing large sums of money.

How are you guys feeling about the new manga with the probable female lead?

I can't believe Kaiji fucking won!

Chang is smart. I'm sure he can work around that.

Do you mean that Akagi/Ten sequel? If thats the case it could be pretty interesting.

To be honest, I would wanna see Fukumoto do high-stakes mahjong with little old ladies like the ones I see at work playing the US version

kaiji what the FUCK

>I know what I'll do to alleviate their suspicions
>I'll just dress up like I usually do but a bit worse, with still emitting underground gambling vibes
200IQ

>It's so unfunny that it's funny again
Kaiji is devoid of logic

Kaiji can only really function in extreme, high-pressure situations where ordinary logic doesn't work. In normal situations, he's just a retard.

That's a funny way to look at it, this "gamble" has lost it's "edge" so kaiji is no longer capable of using his reserve big boy brain thinking he's out of the park.

Why would the banks deny money from some retarded gambling junkie, best case scenario is he dies and you get all his shit.

If he has THIS much money with him chances are the gamble was illegal and done by the yakuza,meaning they an just threaten you whenever even if you don't do shit.Either that or he just stole it,then the police would be involved and your bank's reputation will go down.

You can see the fear in her face

Attached: IMG_20190629_163552.png (184x373, 81K)

In kaiji everyone is a (more or less) skilled gambler. Everyone has a subtle plan and everyone is going to betraiy you in a matter of seconds. It's probably one of worst imaginary world I ever see.

what actually WAS kaiji's plan here

Cute. Seems interesting so far.

Well,I feel like this series portrays gambling(maybe not the gambles themselves though) in a much realistic manner than,let's say,Kagekurui.As for the betraying part,you have to consider that these guys are very desperate for money,considering they resorted to gambling in the first place.

Act as some gambling addict who decided to turn his life around and is depositing inheritance.

Don't use his fucked up hand

But isn't the whole point trying to appear as if you didn't get this money through shady and questionable means, if that's what he wanted to do why the fuck didn't he just dress as himself?

because kaiji is stupid, he's a good gambler with a heart of gold but he's not a clever man. remember when he spent all his money underground for beer and shit? that was like a few months ago max

He's plenty smart when pushed up against a wall, it's just when things are starting to feel like they're in the bag and he isn't feeling the pressure that he seems to start doing the dumbest shit.

Kaiji is prone to doing retarded shit when left to his own devices.

Yeah, but you kinda need him to do stupid shit like this to introduce tension to the story.
If Kaiji was super smart he would have never got into this position in the first place, because he would be employed somewhere and never end up getting on the ship. Kaiji's stupidity and gambling prowess are the engine of this manga.

Where can I read the Mahjong and past that part arc?

Kissmanga

Kaiji is smart. However he's also naive and has a tendency to turn off his brain. He's the sort of person who does dumb shit first, but thinks of a better solution later.