Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san

It's over already?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.54_[2019.06.29_03.44.16].jp (1280x720, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYpsI4ev12g
medicaldaily.com/sun-exposure-vitamin-d-and-other-health-benefits-sunlight-246487
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=Sunlight
youtu.be/FkVYHUMCCwc
youtube.com/watch?v=3EFqMQYr--0
youtube.com/watch?v=PuAne12CIFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Only manga awaits us now.

Yes. Time to die.

Finally

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.48_[2019.06.29_04.14.55].jp (1280x720, 131K)

w-was that...

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.52_[2019.06.29_02.34.10].jp (1280x720, 98K)

Magical fox girl Axis Flash.

Attached: 1561346724352.gif (885x948, 895K)

Come back

Love will never end.

Yes, it's over. Better get back to work so your boss can afford that vacation this summer.

The series is finished?
Now I can watch it and then kill myself because I know this will not only never happen, if it did, I'd fuck it up somehow.

Fine too

How the fuck do I go back to work now?

You look at your bank account.

Yes

So, what? Is there no chance for a second season?
Is it because there is no more source material, or the anime didn't go well enough?

Attached: 1548723760287.png (1451x2048, 541K)

bit early to decide Id say.

There isn't enough source material for another season.

>Is there no chance for a second season?
its not an isekai

Do I have to watch the original bladerunner before watching 2049?

No. I didn't. But I think you should.

It's over

Why?

You can only be perfect for so long until you are RUINED

See: One Punch Man

But I wanted more Yozora. It's not fair.

Attached: 1560604109404.webm (800x450, 2.43M)

>no more small smug big tits fox
Hug me, bros...

Might get her in vr

Was that season-end-drama really needed? They could have spent it on more mofumofu.

Drama is what was the final nail on lwa.

>Drama
What's the appeal?

High estrogen levels.

I wanted Yasuko to get dicked. No luck.

I don't have that

Fucking anti nipple slip fox magic

The male ruined this show. Such a fucking faggot.

Just add lots of original fluffing and bathing.

Soapland episode when?

How popular the show was on Japan? Because Umaru was like Kemono Friends kind of popular, reason it got a S2, same goes for New Game.

Never

cant they anime original?

Best fox.

Attached: 1538574742313.png (1500x2153, 787K)

What do next week?
No episode to heal the soul.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 04 [1080p].mkv - 0022.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

Yes and I've skimmed last 2 series just to get the feeling of closure.

Attached: FoxPatrol.webm (852x480, 2.82M)

Start over again from the beginning. But no cheating(binging), keep it one ep per week and it will last forever. Uyan~

I showed you my tail answer me.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-28-19h03m05s659.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

Still cant decide there, whether she was baiting him, Senko, both or if it really was merely a jest.

could just have been thirsty

Wasn't the best idea to watch this at Starbucks and start crying in front of everyone lol....

normies get OUT!

>on a train
>song starts playing
>start crying uncontrollably

>normies

The English dub is still going on, so watch it and compare VAs.
>Senko is gentle kindergarten mommy
>Nakano is fucking onions
>Koenji's reactions are now all zoomer shit
>Shiro is legitimately 10/10
>Sora got fucked over, zero sex appeal and you can hear her VA's eggs dying

>The English dub is still going on

Attached: homura face.png (1277x718, 814K)

>Sora got fucked over, zero sex appeal and you can hear her VA's eggs dying
You mean Yozora? Zero sex appeal?
Are you for real?

Attached: Yozora.(Sewayaki.Kitsune.no.Senko-san).full.2495921.png (840x1250, 520K)

ZERO

I listened to dub Sora's uyan-replacement and it felt like she had had a booth in a stateside anime convention and whispered that line to 9001 weebs that day. If only she had imagined Koenji's footlong penetrating her cervix and forcing her into heat.
But I'm not mad, I have friends with garbage eyesight who strongly appreciate any dub.

OOMF!

eyesight?

he's saying their eyes are too poor to read subtitles

do really old people watch this?

Why don't they just hire someone to sign the dialogue to them?

People can lose their vision early on in their lives, some people have degenerative glaucoma and some people just have bad dyslexia.

Episode 10's English dub dropped a few days ago, see for yourself.

I remember that one really old anime reviewer.

> old people watching anime
i'm struggling to imagine some old grandpa watching moeshit but honestly if i don't kill myself before then i will be that grandpa

There was one 60+ year old man who was basically counting down to retirement. Kids flown out long ago, grandkids stopping by every so often. One day he decided to sit down and explore the Internet. He discovered anime, torrenting, Madoka Magica and Yea Forums that day. Mami was his first anime waifu.

what a based jii-chan

Attached: 1509661262145.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Any chance of at least getting an OAV?

I remember this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=QYpsI4ev12g

this feels incredibly surreal to me

He's with Kon and Tezuka now.

why?

i'm a complete shut in and hardly ever talk to real actual, physical people
so looking at and hearing this old man speak about anime to me feels a bit startling because i thought most old people wouldn't care for it at all

but those were just my own preconceived notions
any person can like any thing that they want to and i have zero control over that, which is fine

my granpa just calls it ching chong shit.

based

As a wagecuck show made me want to kill myself even more.

Attached: 1485885005335.png (890x720, 368K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.10_[2019.06.02_05.09.28].jp (1280x720, 54K)

>having fun by watching someone throwing poop at something you love
Are you British by any chance?

>dub is still going on, so watch it
Never.

do it faggot

>i'm a complete shut in
I dont believe you

i order anything i need online and the only person i see each day is my mother who i live with
i'm completely fine talking to people over the internet, like this, but other than that i don't leave the house and have any human contact

I never like many things in this series, and they are mostly related to the fact that their relationship is super toxic.

1st) Senko objectifies Nakano, she doesn't care about him as a person, but only as a means for her to feel useful - kind of like a dumb mother that doesn't really care about her son's growth as a human being, but only as her little project or fragile thing to protect/preserve.

2nd) Nakano is grateful to Senko because she makes his life easier, but he only enjoys the additional comfort in his life, he also doesn't care about Senko in any way as a person, he is always ready to get it on with any other fox girl that offers herself to him without even feeling any remorse about Senko being sad/jealous;

3rd) Nakano never grows as a man, and keeps his terrible life/routine of being consistently stepped on by his job, while Senko also becomes stuck with being a provider and doesn't want to open herself up to Nakano, just maintaining their asymetrical relationship.

Yeah, I'm not jealous at all, to be honest, there's no love involved here, it's very empty.

What an awful post

I'd go for baiting senko desu

It really depends on how well the BDs sell. I'm not sure if we have sales figures yet, but that's really the only measure of success I know of.

It's kind of true though. Underneath how cute and sweet it seems on the surface it's a pretty shallow relationship underneath.

using the word "toxic" is a giant red flag that the poster is a retard

Attached: images.jpg (230x219, 6K)

Imagine being so retarded you can't imagine two people relying on each other for emotional support.

Attached: D4MOO94UwAA3lbk.jpg (1000x563, 126K)

typical crossboarder dogshit image, please go ahead and kill yourself as soon as possible

>toxic
fuck off

i'll never experience it, from my perspective it doesn't exist.

>toxic
Stopped reading there.

Attached: 1549393547520.gif (75x89, 13K)

Attached: 1324035579953.jpg (250x250, 18K)

fuck off succubus i don't need you judging me

Attached: 1561315968288.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

the grocery stores in my area have implemented self checkout so I dont got to interact with people to buy stuff.

even with self checkout you need to leave the house to get there
with delivery human contact is absolutely minimal

I like going outside at night.

i dislike leaving the house in general, as i said, i'm a complete shut in

>Trying to get some dick but everyone thinks she's messing with them.

reminds me of a tewi doujin where she had trouble getting actions cause guys kept thinking she was playing a prank on them.

Please take a walk on a sunny day sometimes, you're killing yourselves.

i wish killing myself was as easy as lack of vitamin d

its Texas
in the summer
fuck that.

Their relationship honestly is not that great.

Senko doesn't value Kuroto as his own person, she only cares that he's the latest reincarnation of the human she used to care about it. It's like having a dog, and then the dog dies, so you go out and get another dog of the same breed and call it the same name and pretend like nothing happened.

Kuroto also takes Senko for granted and cares more about the things she does for him than who she is and doesn't care about making her upset by fluffing other foxes.

He hasn't fluffed other foxes, though. He's wanted to, but he's never gotten his hands on Shiro or Sora.

All he's done with Shiro is pat her head.

It's not just vitamin D, you're depriving yourself of so many beautiful things you can see and feel. It's all lined up there for you if you just take a walk and look around, and your soul and your mind need it badly
Unless you live in some shithole I guess, but there must be something you're missing even there

the only beautiful thing i need to see is anime
the real world does not interest me at all and i want as little to do with it as possible

>It's all lined up there for you if you just take a walk and look around
not unless you have some acid.

Will Dumbells be cute?

No.

I do find beauty in nature but not those things.

did this turn anyone into a lolicon?

I was already a lolicon, but it gave me a MILF fetish.

Attached: 1557937861033.jpg (1440x1384, 627K)

she had a kid?

It made me love lolibabaas even more than I already did.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Attached: 1561523616212.png (852x847, 557K)

>you will never fall asleep looking at this
What's the point

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 12 [1080p]-0002.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

I don't think so, but she will become your tiny mother.

Attached: 1560955741868.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

theres nothing stopping you from doing that

Attached: D9_vYe1VUAAXqGL.jpg (490x327, 40K)

Pity.

Attached: D-BG2BtU4AANzVM.jpg (1200x677, 105K)

I want Senko to give me bedroom eyes

true patrician taste

>fine too

It's a shame real foxes are such loud, filthy annoying creatures.

Attached: images (1).jpg (176x176, 4K)

You shouldn't need acid to be in the right mindset, the world is always there and just as beautiful without it. But it does help
You're no better than a braindead normalfag if you seriously think this, you've probably been shut in for so long you don't even remember what it's like. Today I went out and saw schools of fish in the river where the sun penetrated the water, with water weeds blooming and ducks swimming inbetween. The sunshine penetrating the canopy in the park, cascading through the branches and making the leaves glow a bright green. Wheat fields stretching into a line of trees on the horizon, contrasting with the clear blue sky. The rushing part of the river where the water swirls in infinitely complex patterns and shimmers in the sun. Simply feeling the sun on my face with a gentle breeze is wonderful. Most of these things are looked over by normalfags because you need a sensitive and uncucked mind to appreciate them, and they're not even aware of the true beauty beneath the superficial which is the soul of these places and things and which you can only glimpse when you contemplate and feel them deeply. After walking for a couple hours I sat down on a bench and read my book and it was much easier and better to read having exercised a little. It feels great to sit down after a walk like that and walking helps you think, your mind is moved along with your feet. I'm blogposting but I don't have anyone to share this with, I've gone for months at a time without leaving the house before myself. You should probably take some acid or mushrooms and take a walk in nature

>medicaldaily.com/sun-exposure-vitamin-d-and-other-health-benefits-sunlight-246487
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=Sunlight

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

i don't even know how to respond to this
ok good for fucking you, you love nature and being outside
i certainly don't
i don't find walks entertaining
i don't find nature entertaining
i don't find books entertaining
i just want to be left alone watching anime to pass the time until i die alone

get in the friggin robot shinji

If you're going to spend your entire life sabotaging yourself, don't whine about it online and expect sympathy.

not once have i whined about my situation, the fuck are you on about
i simply stated some facts on how i live, i never asked for sympathy either
stop misinterpreting my words

should I sabotage others instead?

I want to know more about the young fox girl

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 12 [1080p]-0003.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

Procced to manga then

I cant

why not

mom won't let me.

why not

You're not some special snowflake where these things are "not for you", you just don't understand because you don't have the good taste and/or because your mind is sick with depression and nihilism. It's consolation and nurture for all of us, beautiful things make life livable. I didn't mean to be annoying because I know what it's like but it makes me sad when anons destroy themselves pointlessly. I know what it's like to want to be miserable or being spiteful or hating the world or yourself but it's really pointless and wrong. Senko-san wouldn't approve. Oyasumi nanoja

Attached: 1560977094317.jpg (1972x1057, 817K)

It's A Mystery

> appreciation of nature is a inherent instinct for all humans
you got a source on that?
i don't find nature beautiful, interesting, nurturing on consoling and even if i wasn't depressed i still wouldn't
the only thing i care about is what to watch next, to pass the time

staring at a lake? not interesting
watching anime? interesting
staring at some trees? not interesting
watching anime? interesting
repeat ad infinitum

sounds like someone needs a hug

cant people just find beauty in different things?

>dude just like stop being introverted
>drop acid and stare at trees lmao

Attached: DUDE WEED LMAO.png (1920x1080, 703K)

i'm surprised he hasn't told me to try yoga as well

well thats actually something you can do at home.

>ITT: extrovert fights introvert

entire convo went to that direction from people mentioning the english dub

don't mind me just checking these trips

Attached: SUISEISEKI_COMING_INTO_THE_THREAD_TO_CHECK_THESE_DIGITS.png (762x600, 254K)

youtu.be/FkVYHUMCCwc

Hell of a way for a Senko-san thread to die

>as soon as the thing that brings us together is gone, the knives come out and the backs go to the wall

user's STALKER writefaggotry a couple of threads back grows more and more appropriate, I see.

People from these threads should know better than to give attention to normalfags.

I want Senko to give me children.

Imagine a pregnant Senko with all of her 125cm. That's hot.

Attached: 1561136247127.jpg (744x868, 665K)

What's your favourite scene in the anime?
I loved every second of the ear cleanings in episode 2. The haircut came close to beating it out, but something about that was so soothing and may have awakened something deep inside my brain about caring for the inner ear.

Senko getting NTR'd

Attached: 1561177287232.jpg (630x630, 35K)

Attached: 1558541580994.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

the themes, characters, and setting will make more sense

BD next month.
Can't wait for my copy.

do you know /hvg/?

Not interested in another pathetic garbage anime, but just wanted to drop by and say Shiro is 10/10.

Attached: 75474569_p0.png (3467x3969, 2.05M)

Enjoy never getting to see her in her full glory then.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.42_[2019.05.15_12.27.27].jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Attached: D-SY2wzVAAEJQqI.png (733x756, 299K)

gun isn't fluff

Yoinojayo

[x]Touch Fluffy Tail

Attached: su-pa eacon anime-shon.jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

FOX

Attached: fox.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Terrifying

Pretty ideal as long as you don't have to wageslave to death for it.
Senko would undoubtedly do a lot of the work raising them and use kitsune magic hax to make things easier.

Yeah. And a comforting 12 weeks its been. Now if you'll excuse me

Attached: accepting your death.png (303x234, 68K)

Rest in peace, user

Nakano was a special kind of pervert.

I'm an introverted INTP autist myself, I can't hold a conversation with a person irl and I'm always in my head. I think appreciating nature or architecture or anything beautiful is a part of that, I don't even know if that's an extroverted thing or if it is on either side at all. Dropping acid and staring at trees is always good advice, you should try it too.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.51_[2019.06.26_23.46.44].jp (1280x720, 112K)

knowledge doesn't equal restraint.

thought those were servals from the thumnail

Didn't they show the other foxgirl right at the end near Sora(no lines though)? Hook for second season, eventually.

>i thought most old people wouldn't care for it at all
do you not see yourself still watching when you're old and decrepit?

Why aren''t you watching the author stream?
youtube.com/watch?v=3EFqMQYr--0

where did you see a normalfag?

thought it was a furry show?

>durrrr hurrr

theres less activity on the weekends,

that one guy telling the other guy to go outside

I'm a normalfag because I take walks and I'm not a sad angsty cunt? I guess all those years of loneliness and depression really were for nothing since now I don't even get to be one of the rejects. For the record I don't have a single friend and I've never even really held a conversation with a girl. I was telling him to go take a walk in nature because it's healthy, not to go out and mingle with people, I thought I was saying the most innocuous thing. I think it's a valid topic for discussion too considering the themes of the show/manga. There are many sources of comfort and anime is just one of them; art will never compete with the beauty of the real world and every great artist knows this and takes his inspiration from nature. It only takes better taste to appreciate real things because they're not as conspicuous, and artists show you only a mirror image of beauty they themselves have glimpsed.

its more about you being pushy and preachy about it.

I'm not going to read all that.

I care about my fellow anons.

>it's a druggie with "depression" playing armchair psychologist and projecting onto people with "depression" episode
>actually just wants to blog about what he thinks is his good taste to jerk off his ego
hope a botfly burrows into your skull faggot

Attached: mashiro cocaine.gif (256x270, 357K)

I don't have depression, I used to. I don't think I've tried to do any psychology here. I was really just inspired by the walk I took that day and wanted to share it. Why are you being so mean and edgy in a Senko thread?

you are also being mean.

>HE USED THE BAD WORD!!!!

Attached: 1559700717828.png (303x335, 157K)

That's exactly it. They're using eachother as objects.

>retard
Same is true for that word

>these threads now

Attached: sad mia.png (398x351, 242K)

really convincing. if you "used to" have a mental illness what makes you think you're qualified to give life advice to others? you're a drug addled treehugger trying to "help" people (brag about your taste) by blogging in a senko thread. blow it out your ass dr. phil.

Attached: finger.png (461x418, 277K)

I need to see that pic with a full view of her butt.

To be fair it's not too different from all the blogging early on.

was it as filled with aggression?

Sadly not most of the time.
Just like talk about loli foxes instead of trying to give people life advice. If anyone truly cared about that they wouldn't be here.

>you're a russian bot if you don't like SJWs

What is this about?

Fox loli motherwife ear cleaning

Attached: tendies.jpg (813x813, 49K)

the most spineless beta in the world getting a lolibaba kitsunes unconditional love because of something his ancestor did for her

Fluff.

Burned out near-suicidal office worker at a black company gains a fox spirit as his granny-mommy-daughter-wife caretaker due to a debt owed to his ancestor and he slowly learns to enjoy life again and live properly. Also later on some other supernatural stuff is starting to happen to him related to his ancestor.

I will share a story with you Yea Forums.

> travel to Japan once a year to train martial arts
> get to do a little bit of sightseeing every trip
> the martial art I'm involved includes Shugendo (mountain aestheticism) , Kuji In (folk magic), Buddhism, Mysticism and Shinto rituals
> I'm an atheist and mainly practice these things for the history and culture
> travel to Hokkaido after 2 weeks of training
> visit Matsumae, the southern most town in Hokkaido and the only place with a castle/feudal history
> it has a large temple complex
> walk around for hours deep into the mountains
> not a soul around
> follow this little trail deeper into the forest
> feel the air getting colder, mist starts appearing around me
> path opens up into this little Inari shrine, two fox statues guarding the entrance with a rotten tori gate
> and on top of the shrine is this majestic red fox looking down at me
> I froze immediately, but the fox just stood there, watching me
> after about 3 minutes I moved forward toward the shrine, the fox still staring at me
> I offered prayer and some food, and stepped back
> the fox looked at me, then at the food, and then jumped down running into the forest
> before it disappeared, it looked back and gave this long knowing blink
> felt lighter on my feet after that encounter

As an atheist and a scientist, I don't want to attribute any fantastical to the experience, but it was surreal.

Attached: oinari.jpg (434x327, 47K)

English dub:
"Sorry! I didn't mean to be boob - I mean rude!"

Really?!?

Attached: boob.jpg (2048x1536, 223K)

I giggled.

> watching dubs ever
> acknowledging the existence of dubs ever
> mentioning anything from a dub ever

Attached: [GrimRipper]_Softenni_Ep05_(fd96df63).mkv_snapshot_04.26_[2019.05.25_01.59.03].png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

Healing the souls of broken people.

Yeah... I checked the anichart for summer, but none of those anime looked like a good replacement. What SOLs look comfy enough to be a replacement for Senko?

I like a few

ongoing or any?

Very, very few dubs are good like Spice and Wolf's for example, however many, MANY others are shit.

Attached: kys beam.png (270x360, 66K)

Attached: qvZUN1d.jpg (748x1086, 127K)

any

The daughterwife one.

Aria if want comfyness
I mean it takes place on mars so I guess technically its sci fi.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=PuAne12CIFw

CANON MARRIAGE
now this is peak "raising a daughterwife" manga

I wish Senko would give me good boy points.

MOFU MOFU

Attached: D6nXgM6V4AAW5d3.jpg (960x540, 83K)

Senko-San is 800 years old. Senko-San is 800 years old.

Attached: 1557326825078.jpg (1920x1080, 638K)

Prime 800 years old lolibaba pussy

Choose one

MY wife of course

Attached: 1557312837862.png (824x1695, 234K)

So does he say that to suppress his arousal, or to confirm to himself that it's okay?

Drop your wallet into a shrine donation box for your own real life fox wife.

Not falling for your lies, Reimu.

To confirm that it's ok, he fears people would see him as a lolicon.
If he were in the US it would be hell.

Attached: __hakurei_reimu_and_remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_60mai__54bc11ec854774983d20a028e9768b55.jpg (600x977, 64K)

I wish

I can't quite place way, but I love how this guy draws faces.

I'm still mad about how radically they changed Episode 2's dialogue in the part where Senko pulled him close to her chestlets.

>Nakano: "...huh? is this... better? ...can't really say for sure..."
>Nakano: "...whoa-kay yeah this is nice"

Fuck off.

Imo you can't appreciate a Japanese VA's dedication to their craft until you compare it to an English dub.

i appreciate their dedication by not allowing my mind to not be tainted by inferior experiences which could potentially sully the original

Apparently non-Japanese audience can’t handle chest-references.

Not PC, maybe?

this.
>2 of 3 foxgirls ready to spread their legs and bear your children
>DUDE MOFUMOFU LMAO

And why should they?

>making up fictions about a stranger on the internet
And you're a cock-addled crack whore teenage tranny, how's that. At least two of those are true going by my diagnosis. All I did was recommending taking walks and appreciating nature as being therapeutic and good for you. I'm qualified for giving advice about depression precisely because I've overcome it but I wasn't even doing that. I don't even understand the bragging thing, I'm not bragging, it's just a fact that truly appreciating nature takes some refinement. Accusing me of dishonesty is weird and pointless, I didn't even say anything big or controversial, all I can say is that I'm just being sincere and sharing my thoughts. Choke on a dick and don't respond to my posts ever again, retard

Isn't it interesting that a good half of this shitshow above happened because text can't carry tone very well

At least he confirmed he's a crossboarder.

Then all we need to do is report the fag until he gets banned.

I'm going to use that and see how people respond.

Post results please

Can you explain, I post on Yea Forums almost exclusively.

If you insist

She should have let someone else carry that.

Give money, get waifu.

hit a nerve? looks like your ugly nature revealed itself, lorax. you deserve to be shat on for handing out worthless /adv/ tier advice that you can find in any crackpot self help book or facebook post, on Yea Forums. the only reason you typed out an essay about fluffy clouds and squirrel jizz was to help that user with his apparent "depression", while simultaneously going on about how you have such amazing taste in NATURE BRO and how nobody gets it. sounds like all you overcame was your emo phase, and swapped it for something worse. sunny weather and pretty flowers cannot cure legitimate depression. you might as well tell people to jus b urself or recommend aromatherapy.

it takes real refinement and an esoteric taste to appreciate and truly understand the concept of grass, wasps, and organ melting diseases, but you can't expect us all to be as enlightened as you. maybe someday you'll save the internet with your noble endeavors, shroom brain. until then, fellate a splintered rake.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (1024x755, 101K)

No more fighting. This is a comfy place.

Attached: 1554933494191.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

quality post but
>lorax
is that even an insult? that's the dr.seuss book right?

>The Lorax is a children's book written by Dr. Seuss and first published in 1971.[1] It chronicles the plight of the environment and the Lorax is the titular character, who "speaks for the trees"

I wasn't trying to cure anyone's depression, nowhere is that implied. Fuck off and die with your endless assumptions and misconstruing what I said. I didn't start this hostility either, I don't understand where it's coming from. I made a couple of sincere posts and made myself vulnerable and now I'm stuck defending myself from petty edgy retards and continue shitting up the thread, I hate it. Just stop responding to me.

>nowhere is that implied
You know we can literally scroll up and read your posts right?

Explain what you're misconstruing in those posts, I'm not a retard myself so I can't tell.

Apparently you know exactly what I misconstrued, since you accused me of it.

Senko is such a cute and sweet cinnamon roll. I would gladly pamper her myself for as long as she wanted.

Attached: 1556176890074.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

i would spoil her as well

Attached: 1554769721578_3.webm (1920x1080, 1.09M)

What's she doing there?

just taking care of goshujin-sama like any good, respectable maid would

Go rape your dogs already you horndogs.

Is he white?

I gave a simple bit of obvious advice, just because it's obvious and basic doesn't mean you shouldn't remind people to do it. A depressed person is incapable of feeling what those things I described make me feel but it's still good advice for anyone to take a walk and get some sun. I had a pleasant walk earlier that day and wanted to tell someone about it, to try to share my enthusiasm and appreciation for those things. I didn't mean anything by it, I'm not on any crusade, not trying to save anyone, I didn't claim to be holy or enlightened. I don't understand this insecure butt hurt and hate when I was just sharing my thoughts and feelings on taking a walk and looking at things. I know it's probably mostly for shitting up the thread but it wasn't me that started that, calling me a normalfag and other things got under my skin because I was sincere and that made me vulnerable, I'm not going to just suck it up if you keep shitting on me, it's a vicious cycle. Just post Senko and forget about me

But she's not maid user. She's family.
Besides, Yozora would be more ideal for THAT job.

Attached: senko-san.png (1600x2197, 1.78M)

what instrument would she play?

Gee thanks a lot for the blog post "user", it was super interesting and incredibly useful. Certainly wasn't dripping with arrogance or padded with claims of forbidden knowledge and insults. I trust you. Don't see how anyone could react with any degree of hostility to that, Senko threads can always use more /r9k/ blogging and /adv/ posts. Next time you're out in the sticks give your favorite tree a kiss for me.

Attached: burning love.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

instead of being passive aggressive maybe you should be aggressively passive.

Nakano my brudah, let me pamer you.

Attached: sample_f434aa1b5b999fcae0411e7b24de7941.jpg (850x856, 89K)

And maybe you should post some loli foxes.

Attached: chopsticks (ixy).jpg (608x927, 110K)

If every African warlord had a Senko-san, maybe the whole continent wouldn't be so shit.

>If every African warlord
Correction: If everyone had his own Senko, the world wouldn't be so shit.

Attached: shiro-artwork-900.jpg (900x1273, 226K)

Have a grown up mature Senko.

Attached: d6de91da309cd8cac82b8f84aa7e6c92.png (827x1029, 488K)

Here's a ''5 years after marriadge, couple children having, thirsty for Nakano'' Senko.

Attached: sample_8b54e83b75c292350e1af8b43b068bff.jpg (850x1214, 544K)

does she reset?

>Yozora
Where does this come from anyway? She is Sora in the manga, and anime too afaik.

no way. they breed like rabbits as it is, image if they had a free catering.. owait

That's what I've seen google translate give her name as

>おぬし
makes sense

Don't fall for the trap user. Japanese characters can all have multiple readings

don't cry because it's over smile because it happened

Japan doesn't want to further increase suicide statistics so they won't allow a new season

Oh thank fucking god this shit is over. I've never had a thread lose its comfiness so drastically and outright and I'm almost distraught at how easily it came to this. As a certified absolute nobody on the Internet and outsider to whatever the fuck that argument was, I want to give my unwarranted opinions on this, if for no other purpose than to vent.

Introvert: If you haven't already gotten it in your head, your increasingly antisocial behavior isn't normal. It's far from normal. I get that we aren't exactly ch/a/ds and I'm not going to pretend to be better but I can say that if everyone shut themselves away from others human population levels would drop because no one would have any idea how to function in the modern world. I highly doubt you were born and raised not talking to people to even perform basic business transactions, so something must have gone wrong to hurt you and make you uncomfortable with the idea of saying "hi" to someone, in which case fuck whatever that thing was in particular but it's in the past, and this is the present, and the fact that you're alright with talking to people online right now shows that some part of you is still human. I don't fucking know, maybe this is normal for you or you've lived in it for so long you can't break out. I don't think it's good and to be honest you were being a bitter cunt for a while but fuck it, I'm honestly just glad to see you have some sort of online community interaction with something that makes you happy and I genuinely hope you can find some sort of lasting happiness beyond the 12 weeks an anime's airing.

(1/2)

And you didnt follow the fox because?

Extrovert: What the fuck was that? No, really, take an outsider's look at what you posted second half of the discussion and ask yourself if you're helping. When you're dealing with people online you have to accept that you're dealing with a large spectrum of people who have different experiences than you. Not everyone enjoys being outside, not everyone likes dropping acid and looking at trees or whatever, and I'm glad you found your recreational niche but if everyone were the same as you, I wouldn't be able to appreciate my local national park because there'd be too many fucking people outside licking trees for me to be at peace with nature. And it doesn't get any better from that point forward. If you want to help, fuck man I am right there with you, I am flooding this thread with my shit and a little part of me hopes someone reads this and is marginally bettered by the experiences, but when you give advice to someone, THEY ARE ENTITLED TO REJECT IT. Read that again until you get it. YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO GIVE OR RECEIVE ADVICE. And when your advice to go outside lmao does get rejected (because you're on Yea Forums, what the fuck did you think was going to happen?) You can't pretend that you know someone intimately enough to diagnose them from two text posts and to do so is pure arrogance, which is why people got assmad when you kept posting to try to defend yourself. If you want to help someone, you have to accept that THEY ARE ENTITLED TO REJECT YOUR HELP. And if they do, just let it go. Fuck, man. You can't go out and throw a shitfit thinking you're mortally wounded. A simple bit of obvious advice? Well goddamn dude, some people are still learning to reinstate trust in their fellow man, let them learn at their own pace.

I just wanted to be comfy on a weekend. I don't get why people take Yea Forums(nel) so personally nowadays. I don't even care if you guys get mad, I just wanted to chill and I get this shit. Please be normal, why can't you guys just be normal.

(2/2)

> making human population levels drop
why is that a bad thing
the planet is too crowded anyway
the reason i dislike real people so much is due to my diagnosed aspergers and years of childhood abuse i went through
but aside from being computer addicted shut in i still manage to survive just fine

Calm the fuck down assburger.

Attached: 7AEpwjr_d.jpg (640x816, 50K)

I've already explained I'm not a fucking extrovert, I've been an asocial introvert since I was a kid. I was only defending myself from the idiots who kept insulting me. I'm entirely fine with everyone rejecting what I said, that's what I expected. I only made propositions and explained my view of things, I don't understand why you think I don't understand they're entitled to reject it. I only explained and elaborated what I meant further, I can't force anyone into anything so there's no need to be so insecure. I didn't try to diagnose anyone either, I don't give frivolous life advice to strangers on the internet. If I wanted to give actual advice to that user I'd at least ask him some details about his life situation, but I wouldn't do that. Later I was just defending myself from these venomous cynical cretins bullying me, it was really draining and unpleasant. You can't be sincere or differ from the hivemind or they'll eat you alive, just the same as normalfags with their survival instinct and social norms. You have to virtue signal a thousand things as conspicuously as possible or they'll make up their own story and assume you're dishonest, precisely because you were sincere and didn't put on airs to defend yourself preemptively. It's bizarre and I'm too autistic to understand it and I don't agree with it.
>Not everyone enjoys being outside, not everyone likes dropping acid and looking at trees or whatever, and I'm glad you found your recreational niche but if everyone were the same as you
Those things are not a matter of personal taste, they're universally human but I won't argue this further here.

> Those things are not a matter of personal taste, they're universally human but I won't argue this further here.
where is your source for this
this still sounds entirely like you asserting your own personal opinion as a fact

Because it is.

I don't care enough to argue this point, feel free to disregard it. I don't want to post at all anymore but I'll keep responding if I have to.

> JUST BELIEVE ME BRO ALL HUMANS LOVE NATURE IT'S PURE INSTINCT
got any proof for that?
> NAH I'M NOT GOING TO BOTHER BUT JUST BELIEVE ME BRO TRUST ME TREES ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CREATION ON EARTH

Attached: 1527799206277.jpg (255x292, 28K)

He's STILL going?
>THEY BULLIED ME ON THE ANIME BOARD FOR POSTING MY DUMB ARROGANT TIRADE ABOUT NATURE AND ACID TRIPS
Grow a fucking spine lorax, if you can't handle a few insults and reaction images when you post something stupid then perhaps you should take your raging, shaking fingers off your keyboard and run away into the woods. Preaching to others about how they should live their lives exactly like yours is a normalfag staple and that's exactly what you've been doing, you self righteous prick. You are dishonest, you made yourself look like a bumbling clown and you can't admit to yourself that maybe they have a point. Shove an acorn up your puckered asshole shithead.

Attached: dude shrooms lmao.jpg (2934x1909, 2.41M)

Anyone remember a derailing shitstorm like this in the Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san threads where an user kept defending himself from everyone? I was one of the ones shitting on him then, now I picked up the torch in the next comfy anime. I guess someone must do it
I'm not saying that. Believe whatever the fuck you want, idiot.
>Preaching to others about how they should live their lives exactly like yours
I haven't been doing anything like that, ever. I've said a minimal amount of stupid things, I believe. I was hurt by some of the mean-spirited posts but I don't care anymore.

The personal injury posted here is now beyond my ability to provide comfort. user it fucking sucks to have your (You) be that you should have a botfly burrow into your skull, but people on Yea Forums(nel) are famous for, if nothing else, their blunt nature. No one gets treated with kid gloves here and a fair amount of people on my spectrum above gravitate to that. I didn't really see any responses to you too vitriolic here and certainly nothing that would entitle an argument to devolve into ad hominem attacks but that's not the point, because I didn't experience this thread the same way as you; the point is that's the water we swim in and it's time you accepted it.
Posting on Yea Forums is not a badge of honor. You gain nothing from it, except maybe fleeting happiness from a validating (You). No one's fucking your dignity in front of you and when the thread dies no one's going to remember you, or any of us in fact. If this discussion isn't your cup of tea no one's going to begrudge you for finding another flavor you like.

The fucking autism in this thread lmao, it's intense.

Hey, now that the season is over, we can start a suicide cult like those Milky Holmes guys

Take this coupon for a consolatory pat on the head. Don't let the coupon get to your head, just take it.

Imagine being so autistic and assblasted that you write 200 word essay posts over and over screeching at some other equally autistic fuck over literally nothing for an ENTIRE fucking day. jesus

thread as shit as the anime it's supposed to be about. Unsurprising that full on pandering garbage only attracts the most pathetic of bloggers and it's ilk.

Attached: 1537754566245.gif (285x186, 364K)

you can't spell autism without Yea Forums

Word that out in proper English first, shitskin.

I stand up proudly for autism. Fuck you normalfags.
That doesn't change how I feel, I take it personally because I've been sincere from the start. I'm anonymous but I put my real self here for once instead of hiding behind cynical irony and memes, now I have to defend myself or be beaten down by some random faggot. I'm going to sleep now, don't talk about me behind my back.

Attached: 1560978574000.png (320x320, 90K)

were only attacking you because you keep spewing self righteous shit without any fucking proof

just delete this dogshit thread already for christs sake

Would take more effort than it took to write this shit manga, which is none.
Good arguments, though, shows that you can't even defend this trash.

Attached: quatro.jpg (500x375, 15K)

Read this a few times and ask yourself if this awful wall of blogshitting trash should be posted in a Senko thread. Maybe next time we can talk about the show instead of user's deep and intimate love of trees.

This.

"Being sincere" means nothing. Everyone else here is being sincere as well.
"Putting your real self here" means nothing. See above.
If you insist, through multiple posts, that people live life like you do, you will receive backlash.
If you dish shit at people and call it "defending yourself", you will receive backlash.
No one is out here to get you. I have not been appointed by some secret council to cause you grief, and neither is anyone else here. Yea Forums(nel) is, on the whole, not comprised of tiny underaged cunts who live to see others in pain, but if they do not agree with you and your mentality, you will know it. If they believe you are being discourteous, you will receive it in turn.
These are messages you sent out to others just like you. I am genuinely interested to know how I, as a poster, should reasonably respond to this without further escalating tensions.
>"You're no better than a braindead normalfag if you seriously think this, you've probably been shut in for so long you don't even remember what it's like."
>"You're not some special snowflake where these things are
'not for you', you just don't understand because you don't have the good taste and/or because your mind is sick with depression and nihilism"
>"I'm a normalfag because I take walks and I'm not a sad angsty cunt?"
If you wonder why everyone seems to be against you, you would do well to look in the mirror.

>Hurr look at me posting a Quattro meme I'm so cool and edgy

The best thing is how he can't fucking realize that he isn't welcome here and he doesn't ever just shut the fuck up.
Imagine trying this hard to defend yourself on an anonymous discussion board. On fucking Yea Forums.

They always do this on 1 season only animes
>El hermano de Nozaki-kun
>Police girl in Highschool of the dead

Why though? I mean I am too but I have a physical reason. Is that the case with you or is it mental?

mental
there is also the fact i honestly don't need to leave the house
i have absolutely zero reason to

>sunlight has positive health effects on the body
WHERE IS PROOFS?????

i'm not denying that, i know sunlight is good for you
i'm denying him saying all humans instinctively love nature, without fail

I think he just worded it really poorly and then it became a big thing because Yea Forumsutism. Humans come from nature and we are wired to respond positively to it. Sure there are abnormal people and our modern lifestyles have fucked with our brain chemistry. But he isn't wrong, I mean I have always been a shut in type who would rather spend 12 hours in front of a computer than see the sunlight, but even so I feel better just going out on my porch for a few minutes and breathe the air. But ya can't really armchair diagnose or help people in an user message board. Still I don't think he meant any harm and we should probably just let it go.

Attached: 1525743728592.jpg (881x1199, 209K)

It was a pretty expansive clusterfuck all around, but I actually enjoyed my time spent in it. At the very least I've gained an appreciation for "Lorax" as an epithet.