Hi i'm not a big anime guy but this recently caught my attention and i'd like to get into it...

hi i'm not a big anime guy but this recently caught my attention and i'd like to get into it. i love shin godzilla and ik they share directors. can someone explain to me like the different versions of this show? is the new netflix dub "good"?

Attached: neon-genesis-7c2d.jpg (644x340, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vMk_jJzScw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ng8BclGticw&feature=youtu.be&t=13
lmgtfy.com/?q=evangelion netflix khara
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dubs are shit. Go back to where you came from now.

dude i don't know shit about this where can i watch the "real" evangelion?

Watch Boku no Pico instead.

Watch the sub, start at the beginning and stop at the End

Just watch it in Japanese, like I’m sure you did for Shin.

that and Boku no Pico 2: I can't see the shit on my black cock after anal dubbed

Try watching
Laaku no futari yiso befolu ni postingu

Watch the first scene of End of Evangelion before anything else and let us know what you think.

Just watch Netflix version, people like to bitch that it’s inferior cause they made one scene sound less gay than it actually supposed to be

It’s actually what it’s supposed to be though. It was never gay.

>it was never gay
Shinji would’ve fucked him over the 3 waifus

You have a faulty interpretation.

OP seemed genuinely interested and Yea Forums puts him through the wringer. Can't you guys be nice for once?

Attached: 1533178495051.png (500x491, 223K)

Have u actually watched this show or u talking out ur ass???

>Just watch Netflix version, people like to bitch that it’s inferior cause they made one scene sound less gay than it actually supposed to be

was that the only issue with it?

lol yeah OP here i'm still genuinely interested. i guess i'm going with netflix's version

yeah i watched shin in japanese with no issue, that movie is really good without a dub

The subs on ep. 23 are off by a second for some reason.

one episode being a tad off doesn't sound too bad

>falling for this
fucking kill yourself

No we bitch about it because it was poor quality even by the standards of dubs 20 years older and can't even get basic grammar right.

no netflix dub is shit, ADV does slightly better with the principle roles. You should watch it subbed.

No, ADV dub is and was shit and your mind is clouded by childish nostalgia. But you should still watch it subbed.

no it was because of poor translation and for the dub poor performance due to a terrible script translation and director choices.

Netflix was worse, I dont deny adv was shit but netflix couldnt get shit right at all.

They say cut some stuff out of the Netflix one. Dunno, but do what 75% people do and go watch it on KissAnime
(.)me

NGE is one of my most hated and most favorite Anime. And you'll see why.

this. netflix is filled with people trying to be the "future" but that seems like an excuse for poor writing standards and limited imagination.

ADV's imagination consisted of adding lots of goofy comic relief to every scene to make it into a fucking cartoon; the Netflix is better by default for actually sticking to the tone of the original, but its very verisimilitude makes it inessential when one can just watch the sub youtube.com/watch?v=7vMk_jJzScw

For me its rei ayanami

Thats a load of bull because you think thats how you talk normally in a normal environment. Its nothing but weak acting and being afraid to project.
Not only that your goofy wacky meme is full of shit because you take it out of context of the entire show for the sake of argument. You know for a fact that in their setting with giants fighting gaint monsters with an illuminati group trying to become GOD, affects the way people act especially people WHO ARE ALREADY FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD, to talk in incorrect engrish for the sake of 100% accuracy, while trying to have a girl mimic another japanese girl who does a better job pretending to be a boy than a transgender boy. The fact is this was just an ego trip of some rich kids who has an in for Netflix that want to put their name on the series.
This wasnt acting, this was an ego trip.

if you say so

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 2.24.50 AM.png (1154x239, 58K)

a fucking tweet that doesnt even link the source of said "japan" said so. yeah great fucking proof.

and all their twitter accounts said the same shit in the same way. You think we are that stupid we wouldn't notice?

Your proof: ______________

what proof? that there is no link to who in Japan did this BLIND casting? ok the proof is right therelook at the links pic. See how in the link there is no link to who Japan is? Japan is a country.

It's not even a top 10 anime of the 90s, get some better taste kiddy

youtube.com/watch?v=Ng8BclGticw&feature=youtu.be&t=13

well thats what happens when you base your taste on popularity alone.

Khara, as has been said many times before. Breathe.

post it then

lmgtfy.com/?q=evangelion netflix khara

Americans are a decadent and degenerate people who should never be given free reign on their dubs, as they lack the Bushido spirit.

did you read some of these articles?
One says that because of the legal battles against studio khara and the original dub made them scrap it and redub it. This sounds like Khara only played a role after legal issues with netflix.

fuck off