What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: B04E273E-CF08-4A39-9EA2-72839AEB912F.jpg (735x561, 137K)

Murata

Not using ChadHouse

Nothing in particular. They just needed to get good but they didn't do that.

Your mom did go through with the abortion.

The one punch joke sucks and it came right after based mob psycho which is better even in manga form

The way these shitty journalists title their garbage articles makes it sound like their readerbase are fucking idiots who can't understand anything unless they read their trash clickbaity bullshit.

If you watched the second season you would know yourself why it's fucking terrible.

> Here's Why

CBR pumps out the most retarded shit. i read one article of their's on my phone and now i get recommended so many of their shitty opinion pieces
>ten characters who are tougher than Saitama
#10 was Naruto......

Attached: somebody shoot me.gif (400x225, 512K)

oh she did go for the abortion; but it didn't take and then OP was born

>not "and here's why!"
Into the trash it goes.

(((Collins)))

Having a no name director who only worked on ecchi direct the anime. Having shit sound quality. Having no budget. Allowing studio JC staff to touch anything of importance, and lastly doing an arc in the story that's super slow and needs to go up to at least orochi king being one punched

Trash thread. All of you kys

>badhouse

S2 apologist ?
Lowest common denominator trash: go rewatch boku no hero you faggot

Based director and team went with the better series and didn't have to waste their talents on the worst arc

>and that's a good thing!

Stop shilling your website faggot.

BASED

It adapted the worst part of the manga
Inferior animation
Weird-looking textures
Barely audible, completely forgettable OST
This season is a failure.

The studios for responsible for their respective seasons should have been swapped. Season 1's comedy stands much stronger than what follows, so while better animation quality is appreciated and often enhances the comedy, it is not completely necessary.

Season 2 on the other hand is far more action packed and has less of an emphasis on comedy, and would have been far better off in Madhouse's hands.

bad animation is mostly passable, its audience is litterally the mouth breathers that unironcally watch dragon ball super, and read one piece weekly like sheeps, they have no standards.

even i can stomach bad animations, what really kills this show is the terrible direction, episode scripting, they don't properly do scenes, they cut too quickly, or completely fail to deliver on a joke/moment/character moment. IT's just cringe and takes me out of it.

Whos fault is it that the worst part of the manga exist?
Murata caused all of this with his autism of taking one ONE page and stretching it to 8 pages of filler and padding.

Please fuck off with your clickbait, Hannah.

Unfortunately, ONE was a big part of these additions, too.

Imagine if you took pluto manga as a script to murata who decided to make it 8 times longer by adding his own art and dialogue
It wouldn't be pluto anymore.

Murata didn’t add any dialogue. Nor he made it longer by his choice.

Source on that claim?

the joke stopped being funny after the first season

people read that garbage to feel validated on what they already decided.
fuckton of anons do the same shit here on Yea Forums

J.C. Hack

I watch every single episode of S2 and don't like and complain also I'm retarded

I don't understand why S2 looks and sounds SOO bad when other JCStaff shows of even lower budgets look decent enough. It's like the more money they threw it it, the worse it got

Attached: [Erai-raws] Hangyakusei Million Arthur 2nd Season - 13 END [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.07.312.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

God awful pacing, terrible animation for the most part, and bad editing. Also this particular part of the manga doesn't have a very cohesive arc, at least not by itself, so it's not as interesting as S1 in terms of being a narrative

No budget for sound got irritating fast
Not enough budget for backgrounds
Inconsistent animation with many episodes of QUALTIY
Poor direction

Exactly right, user. I'm glad that someone here agrees with me on this!

they had plenty of budget
JC Staff embezzled it

It's not like the manga material that was used for this season was any better.

based

They're obviously trying to sell more volumes. The last thing on their minds is the quality of the plot.

>like their readerbase are fucking idiots who can't understand anything unless they read their trash clickbaity bullshit

Correct.

And? That’s completely correct.

fillershit

That's a complement though
>the world is slightly less well off because you weren't born

this

They tired to use same one joke over and over again

>It's not accidental that products get worse over time; it's because companies stop paying attention to them. They stop caring as much about maintaining the same quality they did when they were just trying to fight for survival and no one would pay attention unless they had the best technology.

Madhouse not doing it
The series gimmick of One Punch has become stale.

And that's a good thing!

Mob's last battle was rushed and cut in the anime

But then we wouldn't get good Boros fight

is it the fact that he always wins no matter what, and no attractive characters ever die or even suffer?
in the absence of any suspense at all, you are thematically constrained

Bad bait
Retard just replying "this" or "based" because he's a retard

Do these guys even know how to make clickbait?

>Top 20 reasons why Season 2 of One-Punch Man is worse than Season 1

There, I fixed it.

You forgetting how different sound effect from season 1 comprared to season 2. Feels amateurish

Saitama is weak

Attached: Garou_Accelerate.jpg (600x848, 172K)

everything

Go look at just the beginning of Shoumetsu Toshi and tell me if you think Madhouse was the reason why the first season looked so good.

(((anime)))

I don't!

I love it when people sit down to write this shit like it isn't super obvious to everyone
Like why the fuck would you make a 15 minute video about this, if not to hit that sweet video length that gives more ad revenue?

Not the theme, Jam Project is great.

Extremely high expectations due to season 1 paired with the fact that they couldn't get the same director and freelance animators for season 2. Not to mention that the tournament arc is entirely a setup for the MA arc, and doesn't lend itself well to being adapted as an anime since there is no catharsis at the end.

They are the kind of people who also know so little about anime that they don't even know which studio is making the anime they are watching.

This series is the proof of what i theorized a long time ago now:
Anime who get beloved because of sakuga are shit in their content. Look at MHA and people instantly ripping into shit like 1mil%, and in naruto or FT? even if they do crap people still focus on the characters or the plot, thas how you see which series is actually "well written" (even if naruto/FT is shit compared to actual good ones who never get proper adaptations) and which one is just eyecandy.

Why didn't madhouse animate It?

>muh studio
>muh animation
Based Jc staff, exposing mangas that were shot since beginning

Is this meme just 1 guy saying it over and over?

and there's no way to know how many potential people that would apply to

>Protagonists always wins in the end
>attractive/popular people survive
Sounds like 99% of shonen series then

Madhouse never animated S2 beside Overlord.

Yeah, but saying it a applies to someone is positive.

You are rushed fag

The editing itself is so bizarre. Sometimes they'll just cut to a background with people talking, or a static shot of people talking. Basically just lots of people talking with no real punch to it. I don't mind exposition dumps or just two characters shooting the shit but when they cut away from what's clearly meant to be an action scene only to cut back and the fight's done it becomes obvious that they're not cut out for directing action.

Alot of things in S2 of MP100 were cut, rushed or changed for the worse and it still turned out to be a better adaptation then the current OPM season.

Attached: sebscep.jpg (871x917, 105K)

MAD HOUSE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> J.C.STAFF