Jojo

Even Epitaph is pleased!

Attached: happy king crimson.png (456x576, 523K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6UAkqATby
youtube.com/watch?v=2UsivabDmUI
twitter.com/anime_local/status/1143350162510630913
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd3KjA4T1TQ
youtu.be/mcLjmxout-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i want to protect that smile

Sasuga bossu

God this arc is so fucking bad. Part 6 when?

Me too.

I love Diavolo

I'm gonna miss KC's expressions when GExMachina comes in to shit all over the end of part 5.

I really enjoy GE

Requiem makes literally no fucking sense.

this final fight is retarded even by Jojo standards

Except for honorifics (san/chan/tan), why do Japanese people end every word on a vowel?
Like can they not just say "cat" without saying "catu" or "catu-chan"

Is next week the last episode?

If Diavolo is doomed to never die, why can't he use King Crimson?

That's the way the language is. It's all sylables except for the letter n.

When was the last time we had a colour swap?

They don't have the characters for it except n

Attached: hiragana3.gif (600x745, 75K)

Bad writing

Look up kana. The only consonant that doesn't end in a vowel they have is ん.

Is this the new Rance episode?
Things must have changed between the 1st game and the 2nd.

I need to fucking learn Japanese but that chicken scratch symbol shit is so discouraging
I wonder if they think the same of English alphabet

Cioccolatta's fight?

Kana are nothing. The true hell begins when you start learning Kanji.

GOLD EXPERIENCE REQUIEM IN ONE FUCKING WEEK

HOLY SHIT

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

So will the episode on the 28th be the last part of the fight + epilogue, or will it be all epilogue?

Is Passione the illuminati

40 minutes of mostly anime-only footage of Diavolo dying + the epiologue

I was always believed he did die but his soul was trapped in an emdless nightmare that kept him from properly passing on or something.

>gay italians selling drugs then killing each other
probably

youtube.com/watch?v=E6UAkqATby

37 will end with GE cracking/possibly the Giorno levitating/stand reveal. 38 can cover everything GER related probably by the 15 minute mark, it's a very short "fight". They might just go right into Rolling Stone from there which can probably finish at 39's halfway point, I expect a lot of anime original stuff at the end.

So was there literally a little ball of light behind every living being after SCR was made or was that just some poetic nonsense that Araki pulled out of his ass

Does someone need to sacrifice themselves to beat SCR? Or would Bruno have been fine if he had a body to return to.

He would have been fine

>or was that just some poetic nonsense that Araki pulled out of his ass
what does this even mean

SCR isn't real, user. it's a character in a story created by araki.

You're pathetic, it is easy as fuck. It's complaining English is hard because you don't like the latin alphabet. Get back to me when you start learning kanji.

hopefully the last fight has good sakuga

>the last fight
user, I...

Dead thread.

Because there's like three Jojo threads

I'm going to need to reread the manga I thought Bruno defeated SCR by spoilers.

But this is the only JoJo Golden Wind anime thread.

Based hairposter

HYPE

>JoJo Golden Wind anime
Well nobody really cares about that anymore do they?

We saw KC destroyed, Diavolo is essentially a standless ghost trapped in a death loop.

Thoughts on the new episode? I thought it was okay. KC erasing time feels cooler in the anime for some reason.

Attached: Dog Crimson.png (640x740, 688K)

It was really dumb.

King Crimson not only surpassed everyone is head, the fight surpassed Part 3's final fight in terms of retardation.

>I want to protect that smiles

One More Red Nightmare

Seriously, why the fuck did he not skip the arrow flying away?

Dumb shit.

KC is the ultimate reddit stand - King Redditor.

Dead thread for a dead anime

This

>44
Based

Niggers be like "he killed Trish yooooooo"

are you saying SHE'S GONNA FUCKING BULLSHIT HER WAY OUT OF THHHHHAAAAAAAAAAT WHEN BUCCARATI DIED???!!!!!!! SURE, HER BODY IS IN TACT, BUT AT LEAST MISTA HAS TO DIE

Attached: 1556648921487.jpg (326x406, 40K)

No there's 3 more (I think the last two are airing as one big episode on the 28th)

It's basically the last episode of the fight, cuz GER appears at the end.

That doesn't make sense though. Why air King of Kings next week and the mix Sleeping Slaves with GER?

I think it makes more sense that

5th - KoK
12th - GER
19th - SS
28th - Purple Haze Feedback

No way... 2 weeks wo JoJo???

Last time i've read p5 like 5-6 years ago, i could barely remember the ending.
Then Chariot Requiem appeared couple of eps back i was confused, like "so far it's good, why everyone hate the ending again?"
But holy shit...
Now that i've seen this episode i remember why
This is so fucking bad and mediocre animations is only makes it worse.

It's confirmed the 1 hour special are eps 38 and 39. You're not ever getting PHF you clown.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SO WE HAVE TO WAIT 16 DAYS FOR THE FINALE??????????????

Everyone that will die is already dead at this point in the story.

>It's confirmed the 1 hour special are eps 38 and 39.
Wait what? I haven't visited jojo threads or read any news, what special? Are they merging two last episode in one big one?

It's unconfirmed news from Western anime news websites

Rule 34

Attached: kcsg.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

>MY PAIN IS GREATER THAN YOURS

Attached: 1561774815072.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

The grammar is easy as shit, don't be a pussy

It doesn't even begin to compare, faggot.

bros please i need king crimson x spice girl rule 34 i'm begging you

Please tell me this is a goof.

Attached: c3d49226ac67ffc8e2fca8217fbf37e6.jpg (1921x1081, 1016K)

Attached: 36325.jpg (1104x1200, 311K)

>ywn have Trish deepthroat you while Spice Girl deepthroats your Stando, thus granting Trish twice the gagging experience
>ywn go shopping with Trish in public while having your two Stands mate like fucking rabbits and watch her spasm uncontrollably
>ywn have Trish calling you on a late Monday night telling you she got pregnant, even though you technically never banged.

Someone wake me up from this nightmare

Attached: 1539475455300.png (600x525, 480K)

I don’t think stands have genitalia...

what the fuck is going on this season

Attached: 1502897346552.png (439x461, 13K)

Just wait for next one

The arrow would still be caught they would just not notice it for a couple seconds.

wait for snails
rhinoceros beetle
gay black priest
rhinoceros beetle
Dio's bone
rhinoceros beetle
Green babys halfing
rhinoceros beetle
Singularity point

Any reason why DP made spice girl's tits so huge here?

Attached: spicemilkers.jpg (1080x608, 254K)

for retards and speedwatchers

Epitaph is not Doppio's Stand, he doesn't have one. It's a sub-stand of King Crimson.
>The Future that's seen by Epitaph is absolute & cannot be changed bcuz fate.
>Epitaph can be attached in anyone's head other than Diavolo/Doppio (why Bucciarati see the future in ch.519/ep. 20)

What's the fucking point of the whole "Stands are a virus/the power of the arrow is to transform living creatures into something else"? There is zero foreshadowing about it, and it's virtually entirely abandoned like 2 chapters later.

Attached: mpc-hc64_2019-06-29_15-54-25.png (341x587, 414K)

>i don't understand it so that means the episode is dumb, certainly not myself!

The artist who did it was Araki's former assistant who now draws hentai. I'm not kidding. Look it up

the episode was pure garbage, no idea what araki was smoking writing random shit like that. Only good thing was bossu showing how much smarter he is than gary stue giorno

Giorno gets omnipotence handed to him in the next episode.

Would the fucking mangafags shut the fuck up already?

Araki thought it was cool for the two weeks he was writing those chapters before changing his mind.

there's no real point apart from moving the story forward, kinda like the "jesus gives stands"thing

You got his name or penname?

That's what the arrow does. It grants people's wishes.
>Kira didn't want the boy to die, so it gave him a reset feature that also conveniently kills the cast
>Polnareff didn't want anyone to get the arrow
>Giorno wanted a power that cancels out Diavolo's hax
>Gay priest wanted a power that allowed him to rewrite time to his will, he was just retarded enough to think he needed to do other stuff first

I guess I'm fucking retarded, because in theory while I understand the difference between stopping time and skipping it, in fight functionality KC seems no different from the World in multiple instances. Like in this scene, were the gang just fated to stand still in that exact place while Bossu had already made Mista's body run several yards away?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 36 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.49.jpg (1280x720, 607K)

Reminder that there's no difference between the arrows and Araki just gave it a different design because he felt like it. There's nothing to indicate that only one of the arrows was a super special and different from the rest in how it worked and what abilities it granted. They were all made from the same meteor so what would even BE the reason only one of them turned out to be different? The arrow maker doing something to it? Bullshit. Also, when Giorno says the arrow is similar but different it's just him realizing it's not the same arrow Polpo had and that there exist several arrows.
Araki likes to spell things out and if there really was a difference between the arrows it would've been made clear and given some asspull explanation. The arrows work inconsistently because he hadn't yet thought about the requiems in the beginning, that's all.

Attached: lisa lisa.jpg (1920x1080, 430K)

maybe he only skipped like half a second, but since he moves faster in erased time he got tons of distance

Looks like Jerry Seinfeld.

Also, all stands are ayys trying to take over the host body, which EW&F succeeded in doing with Mikitaka.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

Stands aren't a virus, they are the result of the virus. The point of the virus is to cause an evolution in people and this manifests in a Stand. The reality of it is far worse though and a berserk stand with the arrow can cause a hyper evolution to take place, switching the bodies and souls of people and animals with creatures from beyond our own understanding.

Story wise, this was just suppose to create tension and a reason for why they couldn't just muck about with trying to get the arrow away from Chariot, aside from Diavolo. It also provided an excuse for why some random idiot wouldn't just run up and investigate this shadow being, they were all entranced with this fear of becoming something else. It would have been cool if this was suppose to be a look at things to come, with aliens coming in to see why their virus hadn't wiped out humanity yet, but hey, it's Araki. He doesn't think that far ahead.

Yes.
Everyone was still a bit spooked to move, even after KC reveled himself. That’s why Bucciarati is specifically ordered them to move.

That reminds me, "Diavolo" is actually just King Crimson, a rogue stand who possessed Doppio. Thank you for your time.

By the way, Giorno defeated Baby Face with his damage reflection powers.
Thank you for reading my Facebook post.

You actually wanted aliens to play an even bigger role?

>waste 3 weeks doing recap episodes
>lose your timeslot and have to postpone the finale of your show to the last Sunday in July
Sasuga David Pro, fucking retards.

>next episode is titled King of Kings which is 1 chapter in the manga
>covering Bruno's death to where Giorno picks up the arrow is two chapters tops
>Pretty sure Diavolo dying to GER won't happen next week because the episode title in that case should be "Gold Experience Requiem"
So uh are they just gonna pad Bruno's death to fill 20 minutes or what?

Attached: 1554818193378.png (477x480, 393K)

next episode ends with diavolo getting mudad

Why does there need to be an episode called Gold Experience Requiem?

Attached: 1561759423947.png (1405x1047, 1.15M)

Stands are not a virus, they are something inherent to humans as evidenced by the people with natural stands. You can think of stands as the next step in evolution if you will. The virus just forces this process to happen regardless of whether the person got to that point on their own and is ready for it, which results in the majority not being able to handle it and dying and the rest to develop a stand. The virus is just a catalyst.

In this instance, everyone's thought before the time skip was that they needed to defend themselves. So they would have been bracing for an incoming attack. Standing still is the best way to avoid becoming disoriented. You already know what your surroundings are and can dodge faster. This would have been compounded by having JUST witnessed Giorno almost get killed and come out of it with his arm chopped off, every second of reaction time is precious. Remember, no one can react to anything Diavolo does in erased time. From their perspective, he no longer exists. So they can't even have the reaction of "Oh, he isn't attacking and is just running, we should chase after him." Only once they are out of the skip and can have another conscious thought, can they then decide to give chase and will continue to chase even as Diavolo skips.

Hell, even sitting here and really thinking about it, it still messes with my perception of things. Having to think about how and why their actions would go in certain ways because of the effect of the time skip.

>Epitaph was attached to Buccelati's head
Shut the fuck up with calling people speedreaders when you reference total headcanon.

No, next episode ends with this

Attached: GoldExperience_Requiem.png (770x1176, 2.36M)

Which one?

There’s no way that they’ll do a 2.25 chapter episode.

And after that, there will be no JoJo for three weeks / 16 days, until the last 2 episodes are released on the 28th :-)

Then why did Bucciarati see the future & Diavolo talks likes he's showing it to him

Unless your stand ability is causing things without genitalia to grow genitalia.

I would say 'useless', but there have been worse stands. So, you do you bro.

diavolo showed it to him

is king crimson the most memorable jojo villain

>they move Sleeping Slaves to right before Bruno's final death

Attached: 1550979062033.png (300x297, 74K)

how genius

I think its meme potential makes it the most memorable villain stand

Attached: 1554492642125.jpg (1920x1080, 596K)

Why would they have it interrupt the final battle?

Are you really doing the
>he didn't actually give Epitaph to Bruno he just let him experience its ability
shit right now? You know that's what everyone has been saying since the start, right?

Valentine > Pucci > Diavolo > Kira > Dio > Kars > DIO

>Rolling Stones BEFORE Bruno dies

I would say great, but at the same time that wouldn't feel right with the King of Kings episode title. Also, I would be scared that they would rush the shit out of that just to get it out of the way for the final battle and that doesn't feel right. Sleeping Slaves is fine where it is, as context for the journey in a sort of epilogue.

coolest stand

Attached: iIpfWpj.jpg (1100x935, 733K)

Why did you list the same character twice?

Because that's how official shit does it. DIO and Dio are considered separate. It's easier to write it like that, then Vampire Dio and Stand Dio.

Do you also consider Joseph and Old Joesph to be separate characters?

Yes

Anime only.
Diavolo > DIO = Dio > Kira > Pillar men.

>he didn't actually give Epitaph to Bruno he just let him experience its ability
if that's the case, why did Diavolo have to give epitaph to doppio instead of sharing it's vision with him

Anime only
Diavolo = Kira > DIO > Kars

Because Araki liked the shot with Epitaph on Doppio's forehead, most likely.

Even more funny, is that in doing so, Diavolo then could not see the future and had to ask Doppio for information.

fellow animeonly
diavolo > DIO > kira > kars > dio

in the anime diavolo says he showed bruno as a parting gift

Cant wait for Valentine to make villains great again.

My point is that it's pure semantics to argue whether he physically placed Epitaph there or "just" showed him. The result is the same.

Diavolo absolutely can see what Doppio sees. He was just roleplaying.

I love Epitaph, such a goofy little guy

maybe he asks doppio what he saw to help doppio think about what to do.

>get into a standfight
>Make their stand grow balls
>Kick their stand in the balls
Even better if it's a girl because that'll be a new phenomenon for them.

if epitaph gave you a blowjob could king crimson feel it

Yeah Diavolo is very polite and nice with Doppio.

Asking the right questions, I see.

Even better. Have them grow balls on some place that normally wouldn't have them. I doubt it would be a comfortable feeling having balls on your arm, flopping around as you punch.

Reki Taki

Attached: D-Khfa4UIAAyIdE.jpg (400x400, 63K)

diavolo would feel his brain getting fucked

>make every knuckle grow a testicle
>enemy now can't punch you
Fucking genius.

probably because they're both part of one stand/soul

Shame he had to leave him to die in Bruno's body. They were family, the only and truly one person that Diavolo trusted and he had to leave him to die.

Does the week of waiting caused by a recap actually help DP polish later episodes like so many people claim? I was under the impression that episodes finish production weeks before they actually air

Attached: 1561755849939.png (1694x1080, 1.87M)

sure, it helps for whatever episode they are working on at the time of the recap

Don't feel sorry for Doppio, he gets to date Donatella in the afterlife.

Attached: 1554511939213.jpg (541x495, 189K)

when you click this image you activate these 2 stands' combined ability
what ability is it?

Attached: jojoke.png (900x1199, 1.17M)

Nice try redditcuck. You have no explanation for Diavolo using his stand sometimes but not other times.

>only stands can harm other stand-

Attached: requiem.jpg (1785x1080, 604K)

Been waiting for this

Attached: KC bamboozle.jpg (827x488, 95K)

requiem is physical, which is why polnareff can see it.

>End of the arc
>Diavolo standing over Giorno
>Punches GE's head in
>Huge blood splatter just in frame
>Trish and Mista horrified
>Diavolo looks to the sky, laughing in triumph
>Suddenly yellow film strip affect across the screen, inverted placement of the erased time effect
>Diavolo looks back down
>GE is in-tact and cracking

presumably the bullets are "standified" by sex pistols

It got tripped by bruno

>Suddenly yellow film strip affect across the screen, inverted placement of the erased time effect
i have no idea how this is supposed to look

>only stands can harm other stand-
What? When have this been stated?

>not only a speedreader, but a speedwatcher on top of it
Shameful.

I just mean that ripping effect KC does but instead of coming from the left to indicate a leap forward, it comes from the right to indicate stepping back

I don't remember exactly who stated this first but iirc it was mentioned during Joseph vs the tumor (empress I think?). Joseph mentioned it while ripping her apart with hermit purple

See? It's true. The seemingly underpowered stands are always the most broken.

Pathetic Puccifag virtue signalling.

Wait a second
>Sex Pistols kicks regular bullets
>only standosky etc
>block the bullets with your unharmable stand
>don't even need to dodge/deflect them, those non-stand bullets
???

I think you are confused. It was "only stand users can see stand." Remember DIO's knives or Road roller? Normal weapons can harm stands just fine

Valentine is a serviceable villain but people act like his motivations are 'better' or nobler than Johnny's which is BS. Valentine was just a decent liar. He uses a patriotic front to excuse his own lust for power and glory. He's a rapist for crying out loud.

last episode mista was shooting at his own body, which would harm diavolo.

KC didn't need to protect himself, he needed to protect the arrow from getting shot away.

>watch episode on nicovideo
>when people start mutating and Diavolo talks about a spirit sun that casts the shadow of the soul all of the comments become "?????" and "what"
It's comforting to know that everyone thinks that stuff is retarded and it's not something that just got lost in translation for gaijin.

Attached: D3ylEpcU4AAC--B.jpg (1024x577, 120K)

that's the easiest thing for araki to forget.

Valentine is one of the best villains of all time.

I mean in general, not this episode. We've had stands like Kraftwerk iirc punching them away.
>Mista presumably aims at the user if the stand can't be hurt
>user can just block harmlessly with stand as mentioned prior

Push-up bra. Like its user

part 4 is the only adaption I havent watched. is it even worth it?

rude

Unironically yes

sure, just make sure to watch the BDs

I'm sure it's probably part and the fact that Reqiuem really isn't a conventional stand in the way that normal people can see him thus allowing him to be harmed by conventional means.

requiem is physical, this was said last episode

I like this final arc a lot, why do people hate it?

This part was animated really well, great job David.
youtube.com/watch?v=2UsivabDmUI

>the civilization that created the Stand Arrows was probably destroyed by rampant Stand use
>think it’s a shame we won’t get to see it
>realize that Part 6 is basically that story but in the modern day

Unironically kino.

Attached: 36120483-E14A-497E-BDFD-11FE9D832E30.jpg (500x375, 25K)

You weren't there during the days of Toei's sailor moon reboot, were you?

If Polnareff knew KC's ability and had Diavolo on his line of sight, why did he need the drops of blood for? He would be able to notice time had skipped the moment Diavolo disappeared.

Kira > Valentine > Cars > DIO > Pucci

Nobody would like Pucci if he liked women and had white skin.

Mista is such a fucking cunt. Did Araki want to draw Trish holding a gun and Mista's character the sacrifice for it to happen?

Attached: 1559063181641.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

upside down king crimson

Attached: 4f8k1z4q45731.jpg (680x383, 37K)

What was his plan again?

Mista should’ve just shot Giorno.

Use the power of Jesus to bring good fortune to America.

Attached: 1561740772656.png (647x364, 333K)

If you watch blood until it skips then you basically set your own fate into place for erased time. If he was watching Diavolo he would have acted differently during erased time.

kc looks like it should be mista's stand

n a p k i n

>time stop
>time skip
>time acceleration

i sleep

>freely jumping between parallel universes and borrowing things from them

real presidential shit

Attached: docile like a winter catfish.png (864x1400, 663K)

>"Oh yeah, that's good!"
No, Araki, no. You fucking asshole. Stop.

Attached: 1545134658131.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

Probably because it was less an engagement and more the characters trying to figure shit out.

>MFW completely forgot about SCR's mutating shit
>MFW see a lot of other people forgot about it as well
I was very confused for a moment because I thought of Purple Haze the moment the crows started dropping and thought it was some anime only shit with Fugo. Is the finale such a clusterfuck that a whole group of people just collectively forgot?

Attached: 1551139300333.png (600x800, 379K)

It's because mutation is only used to stop SCR from attacking turtle Polnareff

it just completely slipped my mind, and I reread the fucking thing a month ago

>Toei's sailor moon reboot
Why would I be

This. The mutation pauses after a few pages and never even gets commented on again.

I didn't forget. I was looking forward to everything this finale was. I would say that shit made it pretty memorable for me. Anyone that forgot just has shit taste and decided to forget, rather then it being forgettable.

What if SCR had a final ability that no one knew about? What if you forgot about it whenever you looked away?

Attached: Silent.jpg (946x532, 42K)

That makes alot of sense. How fucking dumv holy shit. Part 5s ending is worse then I thought. Lmao.

THE THREAD IS UNDER ATTACK BY JAIL HOUSE LOCK
also part 5 is pretty good even considering the ending
also RIP Bruno
also RIP Narancia

I didn't forget the mutation shit but I completely forgot about the sun shit.

Because there isn't much time between it happening and them swapping back. It was suppose to add tension to the situation and make them rush. Even Diavolo, who had just been waiting for his chance was getting antsy, because even his free moving soul wouldn't survive. It's suppose to be why when Giorno goes "Wait guys, this is more important." You look at him like he's a retard. But of course you have idiots that go.

>X thing had no consequence, so it wasn't important. Why Araki hack?

I'm not ready for part 5 to end, bros...

Attached: giorno.png (640x360, 914K)

>Valentine needs to be conscious to do so
>he also needs to put his targets between objects, even himself

Strangely fair

The characters literally start mutating at a rapid rate and then stop.
>It's suppose to be why when Giorno goes "Wait guys, this is more important." You look at him like he's a retard.
No, Araki wanted you to agree with him.

It's had its time, user. Even if King Crimson cut out a lot of it. Smile because it happened.
It also brings us closer to Stone Ocean, which, despite what youtubers will tell you, is the best Jojo part of the original canon.

He's panicking, known for a temper, just lost a friend and is in a tense situation where you can't trust anyone, I really don't blame him.

There's also four of them left.

Pacing in the anime is different than the manga, in the manga it feels like things happen quicker because you don't have to hear out the characters monologing for 20 seconds.

I mean I get what Mista's saying. if the idea is that nobody can get close to each other, I wouldn't want Giorno coming towards me and donuting me. Not to mention Giorno's encyclopedic knowledge of everything going on and how fucking BODY SWAPPING works is a bit suspect. Giorno's a suspicious guy all in all. It's like he has insider knowledge in every situation. Like he, too, is reading the manga along with us.

Stalk still should’ve put in some panels showing the characters mutating further.

how can 6 be the best part when 4 is better

Nope

twitter.com/anime_local/status/1143350162510630913

Attached: 1561727264839.jpg (540x960, 75K)

Araki said somewhere that aliens are "going too far" so this was the most he would go.

Some of you aren't going to like this.
But it has to be said.
7>6>5>4>3>2>1

Attached: 1560516293111.png (640x714, 586K)

This. SEX REQUIEM would be much better.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THREE FUCKING WEEKS WITHOUT JOJO?

Giorno hopped up and said "there's a mystery behind and I'm gonna solve 'er.
There's absolutely no way Sex Pistols should've broken that Revolver"
First he checks Polnaref
Mista's starting to sweat
Then he says he'll check mista
Mista starts getting pissed off
Giorno doesn't let up
He pulls out his Baretta
He starts going to Bruno
He's getting closer to Bruno
He's almost at Bruno
HeKing Crimson appears for a stand off
Chops Giorno's hand off
Who could be behind this?
I can't believe he's inside TRISH (trish trish)

Attached: Baretta.gif (500x282, 857K)

It's just Sleeping Slaves. You'll get the conclusion next week.

its to prepare you for the next two years

Last episode is going to have Gansta's Paradise.

That makes alot of sense. How fucking dumv holy shit. Part 5s ending is worse then I thought. Lmao.

I don't think I can make it man. I'm already dreading waiting for SO.

Holy shit when will this retarded headcanon die?

Are you retarded? We already had confirmation in this thread that as Bruno dies next episode, we will get a flashback to Sleeping Slaves.

GER appearance cliffhanger. Then the conclusion three weeks later.

So JoJo usually airs at 1 AM Japan time?

Smart and cool posters.

Stupid boomer poster.

This poster thinks Part 4 and 7’s conclusions were the GOT, even though they were the worst parts in jojo

Part 4's conclusion sucked but 7's was kino.

Nothing made sense, jojo went full retard.

Dropped.

Fuck off youtube faggot. Your stupid theory is completely btfo by Polnareff's flashback showing that SCR had the exact same ability when all he did was prick SC's finger on the arrow while chilling in a random village. "It gives you an ability according to what you want" is total headcanon.

Both Part 4 and Part 7 had great endings.

Wtf I never even realized the similarities

*blocks your path*

Attached: sonic-movie-poster-625x352.png (625x352, 448K)

Where is the Confirmation of that? That would needlessly annihilate the pacing.

It's almost over anyway, honestly I'm glad since I don't want this to end so soon.

Heaven's Door Requiem

Attached: consider.jpg (1278x1030, 168K)

Me when Dio becomes a vampire, wtf I wanted a Fist of the North Star ripoff not gay Hamlet Dracula

If turtle Polnareff got stabbed with a regular arrow, would he get Silver Chariot back?

Attached: petermolyneux.jpg (463x372, 53K)

I don't get why none of them just carry a watch around instead of depending on cutting themselves.

How long will we be waiting for Part 6 bros?

Hopefully the anime will make it less shit.

Attached: 1541864715734.jpg (666x666, 82K)

No, he would get a new stand called Mr. President.

>How long will we be waiting for Part 6 bros?
Ideally it will be skipped so we can go right to SBR. Or just release two movies that skip over all the trash filler fights.

Or maybe DP can send someone to your house and euthanize you.

That's just how mafia Works here,except for the gay part

Doesn't Japan hate Stone Ocean? What if DP doesn't want to adapt it?
Fucking based

They can't, my Stand makes me invincible.

Attached: 1560541015855.png (500x199, 152K)

No read the manga instead

Animeonly here

Why is Part 6 considered shit?

Attached: 1415125934091.jpg (1055x945, 63K)

bit of a slow start, though it has some fun fights even then.

Best art style of all the adaptations

Are you morons memeing or do you actually believe they would skip a part? Especially a part as important to the overall plot as Stone Ocean. If popularity was a factor they wouldn't have even adapted Phantom Blood.

>Ending changes to include D4C
>Ending changes to include Tusk Act 4
>Ending changes to include THE WORLD
Part 7 will be so kino

the first half is a bit slow and retards like to bandwagon. Don't listen to them, it has the 2nd best villain, coolest stand with Weather Report, and has the best ending.
Don't look at the image or spoiler by the way unless you want to be spoiled on the best part, animeonly.

Attached: 1560547560932.jpg (736x831, 158K)

It's a bit too bizarre for its own good I think. DP will probably help spice it up a bit, or ground it. Whichever will work better.

lol no
it should have ended when the president died. dio coming back just so araki can stick za warudo in the manga ruined it for me.

shouldn't have like 3 recap episodes then

Seeing it's quality as it was airing was a huge turn off for me.

But I've already read part 4 like 5 times.

way to out yourself as a huge faggot with shit taste

>it should have ended before the race itself concluded lol
High Voltage is an unironic pleb filter

>High Voltage is an unironic pleb filter
it's capeshit tier pandering though

Are you serious? It gave an ending to the race itself while also giving a satisfying way to end the Joestars' feud with DIO. Diego vs Valentine was a great fight but it felt wrong for him to not have a final confrontation with Johnny.

Attached: 1556415801146.gif (320x240, 246K)

Anime Trish is such a great design. Araki didn't know what he was doing in the manga because he's not straight and doesn't care about women

How long until we're at the end in terms of episodes? I'm catching up now and I've just started the Colosseum arc.

Attached: d10.jpg (680x405, 53K)

You think there will be a Part 9 or will Araki finally retire after 8?

Attached: 3cc.png (1076x1105, 2.66M)

But that’s Coco Jumbo’s stand.

This is bait on a lot of levels

Three more. One more next week and two at the end of July.

3 episodes

Look at that happy, innocent face; how could anyone mistake him for Abbas guy?

careful youll trigger the dude that always posts about trish

Fuck off to Yea Forums if you view the world (lol) in that lens.

I can't tell you why because I don't know. There's a couple times where Stone Free has some GE-moments but overall its track record isn't nearly as bad as Giorno's. The cast is pretty fun and its more interesting characters get a lot more spotlight than The Gang, which is a bit underused and underdeveloped for how much praise it gets. The main antagonist is great all around, some people have called him 'just a DIO henchman' which is baffling when taking all of him into context, he's a motivated intelligent bizarre guy. For all the shit it gets for some unmemorable early fights I remember enjoying them quite a bit (Goo Goo Dolls, the betting girl, FF, Highway to Hell, etc). And besides that it also has uncontroversially amazing fights. The pacing after like halfway through is perfect and its climax is surpassed only perhaps by part 7.
All in all it's just really really good and I hope you give it a chance without bandwagoning like a lot of kids that base their Jojo opinions off Shuckmeister. That dude is crazy. In his video about Giorno not being a Gary Stu he goes on an unnecessary tangent about Jolyne being a Mary Sue for incomprehensible logic that misreads the panels he uses for argument. I think that really displays the irrational dislike there is for Jolyne and Stone Ocean. I don't know if it's somehow really is because she's a girl or what, but people dislike her for genuinely bad or flawed reasons.

Attached: qSXRXnT_d.jpg (430x525, 39K)

I feel like Stone Free has the least amount of asspulls for any main Jojo stand, I can't think of a single thing she did that didn't make sense.

It's absolutely become a meme to shit on Stone Ocean. I don't know if it will get worse or better with the anime, but I can imagine it attracting a lot of shitposting because 'they made the Jojo a le strong woman'

did you also like infinity war, faggot?

Jojo has a pretty good track record for strong women already. OK maybe not Holly but still.

I told you to go back

i only browse /g/, Yea Forums and /f/

Jolyene is definitely the first real example and I still think she's one of the best. Lisa Lisa might have been daring for her time but looking back she's essentially a useless background character that jobbed to her only real fight.

if you think truth is bait, sure

Alright fools, explain this to me. When Diavolo erased time to chase SCR (in mista's body), why did everyone just stay still? It's not like he froze time and started running, everybody would have seen him and started chasing him as well.

I feel like no one will get mad at that because Jolyne isn't a GIRL POWER character, she's just like any other Jojo but she happens to be a girl.

Guy who made that first post here, even I don't know what the fuck happened here.

Attached: 10.jpg (1456x1098, 609K)

Möbius strip is pushing it.

She looks like an ugly raisin and DP can't draw the stupid lines that Araki does for some reason well so she looks 50 years older. It's only in the recent episodes that she looks better but it's a little too late.

>everybody would have seen him and started chasing him as well
depends on what he was fated to do in the erased time

He can erase time in short intervals, like split seconds.

Am I crazy or does it keep flip-flopping on whether or not King Crimson is allowed to attack people during skipped time?

Did Narancia-Giorno have time to counter-attack before he got impaled on the fence?

The Möbius strip was cool as fuck, a perfect counter to a seemingly unstoppable stand
this was stupid though

Attached: StoneOcean_v16_c146_p225-3286.jpg (561x561, 252K)

I don’t think they going to show GER

You mean /f/, Yea Forums, and /g/. Faggot.

The BD version is great, the second best DP adaptation.

that would be like 2 chapters, no way

It's cool as hell, but I'm not going to pretend it wasn't absolute bullshit. Still loved it.

but it would have taken 5 seconds at least to run that fuckin far. everybody was in the exact same position they were before KC erased time, so they effectively stood still the entire time.

explain.

The rules of erased time changes every time it happens, at face value at least. The most competent headcanon I've seen is the following:
>Diavolo can see himself doing risky things in Epitaph
>He then just skips to the result of his action immediately, causing it to happen without endangering himself

It was self defense rape, bitch tried to kill him

He probably just skipped so he could move right next to him and then throw him when he was disoriented from the skip.

I think he's saying that originally Diavolo wasn't going to run, so once he erases time people are stuck in that original mindset, like how Bruno kept hitting the pillar once KC stepped out of the way.

how will i ever recover?

maybe he was fated to do some shit that meant they would stand still

Wait, what if Diavolo was able to move from Trish to Narancia and made Narancia impale himself by being the 'conscious' one in erased time?

I feel like they would've heard the sound of him getting impaled instead of noticing later if that was the case.

Or maybe impaling someone on a fence doesn't count as an attack, the same way Josuke's blood doesn't count as his blood anymore once it's dried for some inane reason.

Cool, thanks anons.

For me SO was redeemed the moment Jotaro got BTFO by Pucci's knife bullshit.

Do Japanese people on 2ch and elsewhere talk about being as perplexed about King Crimson as western audiences are?

the fuck are you talking about? am I being baited?

Attached: trish.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

I see what you mean now, thanks.

Liking Dio is reddit tier
Animeonly here:
Kira > Diavolo > Kars >>>>>>>>>>>> powergap > Dio >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> powergap >>>>>>>>>>>>> DIO

The episode hour final is called "sleeping slaves"

>animeonly
>calling other opinions reddittier
Sorry user but this has to be done

Attached: 1560103206734.jpg (887x1400, 569K)

When I close my eyes.

You think he'll do another female Jojo in part 9?

Good point

Personally I'm hoping for male and female twins, both of whose name starts with a "jo".

Part 8 is the final part, Araki is 57 years old

when do mangakas generally retire?

That would’ve been great.

Manga reader here, Dio does kinda suck compared to the other villains. Diego is pretty cool though.

Araki is essentially 30 years old

Part 6 is the Reddit (contrarian) appeal part.

They like to pretend that the main villain is the best / second best because, and I quote:
>He is a brave, fierce and gay black man. Him killing Jotaro in the finale was a perfect representation of the end of the era of the white man and a beginning of a new world for nonbinary LGBT people of color.

Holy shit, this was insanely dumb.

I know it's bait but he's italian.

Fucking idiot.

>Telling spoilers to someone who hasn't read a part yet to jack off to your hatred of an imaginary enemy
neck yourself holy shit

Attached: king quality.jpg (595x629, 59K)

Diavolo did nothing wrong, he probably wasn't even aware his gang was selling drugs to kids.

The absolute state of alt-right

>Jotaro
>white

Reminder that Trish belongs to diavolo

>H-he is Italian! Blacks can be Italian too!

Does it make you angry that I'm quoting your post from your Tumblr blog?

Not even one Yea Forumsnon.

Too many elves.

>There is zero foreshadowing about it
Araki knew the whole time, user

Attached: earth wind and fire.jpg (426x539, 40K)

I'm sorry I have to do this to you user. But you're too far gone.

Attached: Volume 12 - Hato-chan Brought a Boyfriend Over.zip-Volume 12 - Hato-chan Brought a Boyfriend Over-v1 (887x1400, 724K)

Why didn't King Crimson control Mista's body when Spice Girl popped out to save Trish?

>Yoshikage Kira (Tumblr version)

Its pretty boring up until a bit after halfway then it gets really fun. Some things annoy me but the ending was good. I should te read it as I rank it oretty low so maybe a re read will fix my opinion
DIO is fun as fuck though.

narancia was still alive

He was trying to hide

You mean best version?

Based & redpilled

Cringe & bluepilled

worst

Dio is weird for me. His quality lowers and lowers after becoming a vampire to his part 3 self. Then he's pretty good in part 6.

great video user!

Yes.

What the fuck? /pol/ is true schizophrenia

>go to evaluate status of humanity
>gets trapped in SUPERFLY maybe forever.

Mititaka, i...

>~8 years until we get to see catto explosion stand animated again

Cringe and bluepilled.
Based and redpilled.

>He thinks Part 7 and 8 will ever be animated

Attached: fenneko.jpg (820x1206, 233K)

>Tfw you could't protect this smile
It's not fair bros.

Attached: 3135c1f20e6ab8da4ca16c70de73b7f3e5b324f2_00.jpg (220x341, 34K)

Araki made a mistake like always.

why not?

I'm having trouble rectifying the core pieces of Diavolo, being his lust for power and his utter fucking cowardice. How can he justify being the Boss of a crime gang if he killed his parents just to erase his past?

lmao based

How?

his position helped him erase every single trace of his past

except the nut he left in a girl

By making the flashbacks of polnareff and requiem.

It's funny how much Diego resembles Giorno here

worst

Anyone have the picture of anime David Bowie saying he's gonna have a breakdown (breakdown)

Attached: 1530250677005.jpg (1200x1200, 190K)

this?

Attached: 1554526874363.png (500x359, 263K)

>the author who disproved my headcanon is mistaken, not me

There was one where his face was a lot more intense. Saw it on /g/ the other day but didn't save it. Thanks tho, I'll take that one too.

Oh boy you think araki doesnt make mistakes and changes his mind between arc?
By the way the arrow doesnt give "wishes" but it gives the stand a new power based on what the user wants.

choose your flavor

Attached: 1561783805748.jpg (300x300, 26K)

I have my fair share of complaints about Stone Ocean and Jolyne isn't one. If anything, Jolyne being so enjoyable to see was one of the things that kept me on track during episodes that didn't hit me so good.

Looks like a tranny.

Blonde>the rest

I'm not even sure part 8 will actually end.

Couldn't you just take their word for it, Mista? I'm sure Sex Pistols would have said something sooner than later. Did you really need to announce us like this? I guess Araki just wanted to draw Trish posing with a gun.

Attached: 1542730688618.jpg (1540x1080, 173K)

blueberry

Araki said he wants to retire after he hits 60, he's 58 now. I can see him finishing at 62 or something though, and for his age his track record is still really good.

>6 didn't have the best story but has the most bizzare shit in the series.

I can' wait for the anime.

Maybe he could get someone to draw for him, while he does the rest?

Would that really be Jojo?

God her lawyer was fucking elf? was Araki on drugs? a lot of part 6 felt like he was on drugs or something. It's by far the most bizzare part.

He did that for his manga about eccentric historical figures, though that was during his Part 5-6 era.

>final confrontation with johnny
Diego the world vs johnny was not a confrontation it was a fucking public rape that lasted 5 chapters with some amputation in between

I think part of the weirdness has to do with the fact that Araki wrote it during the early 2000s but set it in 2012, so he just made up even weirder 'future' fashion.

>By the way the arrow doesnt give "wishes" but it gives the stand a new power based on what the user wants.
It gives them a specific power that doesn’t change due to the users current situation or desires. Please stop pretending that you know more than Araki.

More Trish posing.

Attached: 1531445513282.png (1080x1935, 1.06M)

Yeah but why were there elves?

That would be really cool

Yasuho takes up so much screentime lately she might as well be a female Jojo.

There was an underground “elf ears” plastic surgery trend at the time, and Araki thought that it would become mainstream by 2012 instead of just fizzling out.

What the fuck?

Google brings up tons of various shit. I guess it's still a thing.

what the hell

The early 2000s was a strange time

I made that up.

Explain how out of nothing chariot requiem
>makes everyone bodies start to evolve into monster
>requiem walks away
>no one can or should touch the arrow without their stand trying to kill them.
Im not saying i know more than araki, just saying he made a mistake and changed his mind. If you have a good explanation im going to agree it doesnt base on desire.

It's totally believable

this final fight is great what are you people talking about

All of its abilities are linked to the central power of controlling souls, which has been and will always be its power.

people who hate the final fight fall into one of the following categories:

>speedreaders
>read the bad translations only
>think GER is an asspull

do not engage with any of these people

It’s ok for people to have opinions.

That sounds ok to me. But why he is now escaping and not before? And how big are the chances GE requiem has the perfect abillitie to win KC?

Bruh it's still a real thing though. Really niche but god damn. Well I forget her name, but I could see Belle Delphine getting them for more money from lonley rich men.

SCR and all of its abilites are dumber then I remebered them to be. The sun thing and people mutating is brought up once so quick and never again I must have blocked it or forgot and so did so many other anons. This chapter/episode in the manga and anime is pure stupid. And not in the good way. GER is fine but SCR is dumb.

GER has the perfect ability to beat almost anything.

True.

>Calling dio reddit tier
>Kira number one

GER looks ugly.
I don't like it.

Attached: 099f7a5b9c881855e1acb1727b370563f86f8cc9v2_hq.jpg (845x1024, 194K)

The final fight isn't satisfying at all. Giorno gets an op powerup and wins just cause, it's barely even a fucking fight.

Attached: JoJo VS Chad One Peace.png (2695x1595, 330K)

ok diavolo

BASED

Thanks jojo fanboy mods are seating right now.

There's just too much going on. Body swapping in particular made the whole thing confusing.
Doppio in Bruno's body makes no sense. His body is supposed to be a corpse and should be the same as Polnareff's.
Why does Giorno get to go back into his dead body after Narancia dies in it?

Jojo peaked during the Oasis fight

giorno can go back to his body because the body is empty.

could the person who made this have even tried to make it seem witty

I've never felt like GER was an asspull because GE has had several asspull moments so it's nothing unexpected. The final fight feels like it's against SCR and not KC which is lame, but the thing which really does it for me is that after fighting Cioccolata how does SCR's ability not cause a global investigation into what the fuck went on in Rome? I don't know why we're meant to give a fuck about Giorno becoming head of the gang when the country seems to be getting destroyed by stands, not drugs.

Its all facts.

The final fight has started since polnareff vs diavolo.
There isnt a 1v1 if is that what you are asking

Bruno's and Giorno's bodies didn't have donuts, so they could sustain life. Well, in Bruno's case, only for a little longer.

>Y-yeah guys, Narancia's already gone. Nothing I can do about it now. Now don't mind me while I heal up my body and go back into it. Shame you suckers are still stuck in other people's bodies.

Getting impaled through the head is far worse than getting donuted.

Yeah but why can he release his soul from his body

Giorno always being this based.

Why wasn't Giorno defeated the moment he was hit by Green day, if grateful dead could drastically speed up his aging powers once he hit Bruno why doesn't the same apply to Green day's mold.

Because each stand is different.

Diavolo can do it, so I think the idea is that everyone can do it, there's just no reason to normally because you need a body to control or hide in in order to sustain your soul.

Good question, it could be another power up gave by chariot requiem or maybe you can go to your own body if its empty.

I want someone to make an edit of this for Narancia.

Attached: 780256C8-D20B-49E5-8372-D3BD0C67E3E3.png (1000x639, 830K)

Why didn't Diavolo just punch Giorno in the head if he knew he can heal people?

Another thing is that if Narancia's body was healed but empty, why not have Polnareff occupy it instead of being stuck in a turtle for the rest of his life?

But Diavolo didn't possess an empty body

Arrow to stand gives you the power to do what you want to do

He says his soul is just barely clinging on, so I feel like if he chose to eject it from his body to try and get it into Narancia's, he'd end up heading to the afterlife.

Giorno fixed that. Good as new.

That would end the show too early.

But he couldn’t fix a donut?

Why didn't the eagles take the ring to mordor

AND it won't become a zombie this time around, surely.

Why didn't the Seahawks run the ball?

This made me laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd3KjA4T1TQ
do you guys agree with the results

Daily reminder that Caesar Clown managed to be a more diabolic villain then diavolo ever was.
The putting crack in children candy to control them was brilliantly devilish VS some random spastic MPD drug lord.

Attached: 4051928-6078022610-Caesa.png (1280x720, 457K)

Is there anything more embarrassing than people who set their profile name as a jojo character and act like they're them in youtube comments?

Remember when Giorno bled his finger to count when King Crimson would appear? How was he supposed to have learned that from Polnareff if he was supposed to be searching for him by the time they got to the Colosseum? I don't remember any other scene where Polnareff specifically tells the gang to do what he did.

Attached: chrome_2019-06-27_20-10-39.png (827x625, 1.05M)

Playing FFXIV.

he just told him off screen

Polnareff was right next I him when he said that.

Attached: ARAKIDONUT.png (2500x2350, 2.16M)

I don't know what confirmation you're talking about, if it's in reference to the post with Abba!Emiya I was only saying that as a joke

way too slow, buddy

Attached: Araki's Sonic OC.jpg (725x1163, 227K)

Shut up faggot
Come back to us when you learn an actual stupid language like Mandarin or German

Mmmmmmh

You're right, no anime fight will ever surpass pain vs ninetails

Sauce? I didn't see that in the tweet posted earlier.

Green is canon

Give me your best and hottest picture you have of diavolo

This is why nobody likes /pol/
Go back

So which will be the cliffhanger that will make us wait for two weeks?

Attached: 5fe9dbae935d2c9686f8803940b8996d54c69b5c_611176_2004_1500.png (2004x1500, 597K)

Why is Battle Tendency so fucking good

why didn't illuso just stab abbacchio when he gave the key to giorno?

Attached: boss.jpg (1196x678, 620K)

>this episode ended on chapter 893
>there are 11 chapters left to adapt and 3 episodes worth of time to fill in
>DP has usually been keeping the pace of ~5 chapters an episode
They're gonna have to plop in filler somewhere

he had to choose between finishing abbacchio and chasing the key and the key took priority

Next episode will end with GER reveal, one hour special is going to be interspaced King crimson fight and sleeping slaves.

Because you have low standards.

Nothing. Next week will be the finale and Sleeping Slaves is the remaining double ep after the wait.

most likely at the end since the part 5 ending is just one panel

Attached: 1560310897647.png (900x900, 1.15M)

Seething because the jannies finally did their job for once.

Diavolo's big secret is that as well as being a mafia boss, he is also a popular male stripper in Venice booked under the name "Solido Naso," referring to his substantial codpiece.

Attached: Diavolo.full.2172752.jpg (635x743, 292K)

Giorno beating Diavolo.

Fuck off bugman from reddit

King Crimson may have some QUALITY issues but I'll take that any day over 3Dshit stands, thank goodness they've kept that decision since part 3 onward

Me

Attached: 1552527406004.png (699x831, 1.04M)

lol

Because it has no anime adaptation. Once it hits people will start liking it just like with part 5.

Attached: 37447452_p0.jpg (700x987, 462K)

>Got robbed from Gold Experience Requiem on my birthday.

and people say diavolo dont deserve his fate...

he represents the worst in humanity, if you think hes good youre human garbage

KC sets fate on autopilot. If someone's fate is to die, even if it's from him, they will still die during the time skip even though he can still act outside of fate during the process.

To KC, only results matter, don't worry about the process.

kc looks like a dink that just had spice girl hit on him

he deserves it for abandoning doppio without remorse

talk about shit design

God does part 5 ever have the worst finale

>part 1
Typical shonen fare, but Dio's getting ready to raise a zombie army that will rule the entire world, and is stopped by courage and daring

>part 2
The Nazi's plan to stop Kars with UV rays backfires as it gives him the power to become the ultimate lifeform. He is immortal and immune to sunlight and hamon. Joseph tricks Kars into getting trapped at the front of an airplane that is crashing into an active volcano. When that doesn't work, Joseph's survival instincts kick in and cause him to block a hamon-charged attack with Aja, which shoots a beam into the volcano causing it to erupt and shoot Kars into space.

>Part 3
DIO is preparing to become all-powerful by increasing The World's time stop to a theoretically limitless duration. Kakyoin sacrifices himself to figure out what DIO's power is, then Joseph has to receive his message and transmit it to Jotaro, which he does by abusing the fact that DIO is still a vampire weak to hamon. Jotaro duels DIO within stopped time because Star Platinum is somewhat immune to The World's powers. DIO is on the cusp of victory, but Jotaro stops time right at the end of DIO's stopped time and uses the opportunity to defeat DIO.

>part 4
Kira awakens Bites the Dust and begins the process of creating the perfect day, turning the only person who knows his identity into a weapon and simultaneously annihilating everyone who is chasing after him. Hayato fucks up and kills everyone, so this is their last chance. He manages to trick Kira into revealing himself so he has to undo BtD, then there's a cool fight as they all try to prevent Kira from using BtD again.

>part 5
Rome is fucked up and there's an arrow or something? Everyone's just running around in the streets looking for a black guy in a fedora so they can get stabbed.

>diavolo a worse threat than dio or pucci

>he represents the worst in humanity
And yet many Jojo villains are more evil than him.
He warned Doppio that staying in Bruno’s body would be dangerous and killed Narancia as payback after Doppio was shot.

>D4C figurine is 500 burgers
>part 7 Diego is $350
>meanwhope the world and Star plat is 150

I thought japs didt like part 7 as much what gives?

God part 3 is so good compared to the rest of jojo

he would be if he got KC requiem

>Part 4
>O MY UNNECESSARY CONFESSION

>OH
>MY
>SAME
>TYPE
>OF
>STAND

O MY SAME TYPE OF STANDO

Part 3 belongs in the trash along with Parts 5 and 6.

Doesnt he try to do this

He looks hot tho.

Why is part 6 such a pleb filter?

>filter
>what did he mean by this
I'm on part 8, you fag

yes, thats the point of the blood drops, so giorno can dodge/block KCs attack

thats the point tho, hes the devil

retard

Attached: UV11118.png (703x500, 609K)

better than O MY ARROW

>an egotistical man trying to conquer the world
>a fanatic trying to force all of humanity to be tortured because he thinks that it will make people feel better about themselves
>a guy who just wants to live in hotel rooms using mafia money

Part 3 is ultimately the worst though. Jotaro just punches him hard once. What a let down.

At least there were no single digit IQ moments like with Kira.

Guess I'm a devil worshipper then.

Attached: 1539817097295.jpg (600x882, 95K)

Normal IQ Kira > Valentine > DIO > Pucci > Diavolo > Kars > Single digit IQ Kira

>minor villain brothers designed as a pair
>the same thing as the main character just happening to have the same power the bad guy has at the last minute

Dio's left side wasn't fully healed.

>bad guy
>great-great-grandfather

Kira being a dumbass is actually way better because it's internally consistent with the fact that he's a cocky narcissist that cannot imagine things not going his way. It isn't an asspull like Jotaro just so happening to have da world too.

It was after he sucked Joseph dry on the side walk.

>he thinks johnathan's stand is the world

>DIO > Pucci
fuck off

Who is that Giorno guy, why is he even there?

>narcissist
absolutely wrong. He himself said he does not care about winning or losing. That moment was wayyy out of character for him.

how would you end this fight in a non bullshit way ?

Do you not know the definition of the term. He does not care about winning or losing precisely because he is a cowardly narcissist.

Single digit IQ decisions moving the plot along just isn’t satisfying.

Pucci >>>>> Normal IQ Kira >>>>> Dio > DIO > Valentine >>>> Single digit IQ Kira > Diavolo > Kars

Maybe he's a narcissist. But definitely not an egotist. Egotist is who Dio is, who basically worships himself. If Dio said his name like that, it would be very fitting; not surprising at all. Kira bragging like that felt like an abrupt shift in character.

Which jojo villain do you think is most likely a redditor

Shut the fuck up.

>Mafia boss, who only a few people know the true identity of is about to obtain an even greater power that will possibly let him control the souls of every living thing on the entire planet and is defeated by his own hubris and forced to live an infinite death loop caused by the same power he tried to control

Why are JoJo threads filled with retards

The progression of how Kira gets caught in both cases is executed horribly. Fucking bigger meme villain than Dio, at least Dio is fun.

Which Kira is which?

Fancy way of just saying "Mafia boss is trying to get a mcguffin that will make him powerful but gets killed by 15 year old"

Pucci

>normal iq kira
when he does trigonometry
>low iq kira
every other time

gay vampire is trying to take over the world but gets killed by a 17 year old

Jobin.

I dunno Diavolo annihilating his soul to obtain absolute power is pretty much a perfect conclusion to his character arc.

D4C is limited. Only 2500 pieces made.

I change my answer to Jobin

Destroying a light so that an object will not cast a shadow does not destroy the object.

Next episode can't just end on GER reveal. That's only 2 chapters worth of material.

Most based post in this thread (that isn't mine).

VAdditors seething no doubt.

>(that isn't mine)
lol

lol

How can you even say that he's a redditor after he told his GF that her nose reminded him of his favorite beetle and interrupted sex to go on a rant about the function of power in society.
Jobin is 100% Yea Forums material.

it ends with diavolo getting pummeled

Kira is fun in a retarded disaster way. Dio is just pure charisma.

You know that there are degenerates on Reddit too, right?

kira and diavolo are also Yea Forums material since they want to stay anonymous

Pucci is easily the best JoJo villain

Attached: gornigga.png (621x493, 184K)

Which is more reddit? Part 5 or Part 6?

Part 5, Reddit normies and plebs hate part 6

part 2

That isn't the typical Reddit mindset.
Everyone in part 8 is 100% within the Yea Forums mindset.

Attached: 1558576692364.png (300x450, 163K)

>likes Junko
why am I not surprised

part 2

You forgot the part where even when he was being shot into space, Kars was actually still able to escape, and he was only taken out because Joseph was such a fucking smooth operator that Kars thought he actually PLANNED Kars getting punched in the throat by Joseph's volcano-rocketed disembodied arm.

Part 2 is the fucking best. A villain actually losing because the protagonist has been so consistently clever that the villain overestimates him in a critical moment. Compare that to how Diavolo is STILL going "who the fuck is this Giorno guy" literally like twenty seconds before getting utterly annihilated by him despite all the shit Giorno's been doing.

Honestly not bad.

Parts 2 and 3 since that's all they care about over there.

Why are you guys so obsessed with Reddit?

Do you think Araki is a Yea Forums user

Thats absurdly limited. Any chance for a re-release? Am re-reading part 7 and in my first read I loved his power but thought hus design was okay, now I fucking love his design and love his power even more. All fights with him are great and I loved and forgot how he can use D4C to go ontop of peoples back. Its such a terrifying ability how he used it the first time we saw with getti g Diego, Wekipipo and himself to kill Johnny. Cant wait for it to be animated as well as this

Attached: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run [Official Colored] - Vol.19 Ch.76 - D4C Part 9 (760x1200, 853K)

It's just jokes famalam

Joshu is certainly in the Yea Forums mindset, but Jobin probably uses both.

Part 2 is fun tho

Funny Valentine likewise. 100% /pol/. Pucci is to busy being religious to use either site. What would Kars and Dio/DIO use?

I can accept that.

But the death loop is completely pointless and just there for edge factor, they could have killed him normally, and the arrow is only a factor because the protagonists specifically went to seek it out. They're the ones who elevated a mafia boss to a potentially world-ending threat. Hell, Polnareff is the one who created most of the threat they deal with in the finale, because he's the one who stabbed his stand and started evolving everyone into monsters.

They only like Battle Tendency because we told them it was a good series

I meant this death. with this song it would be a great call back i think youtu.be/mcLjmxout-A

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 199K)

Dio is definitely a redditor, he would prefer getting upvotes and golds to the more intrinsic reward of (you)s and "based"s. Pucci too but not very much and only in smaller close knit subreddits.

Kars has a blog on twitter and /fit/ fucking loves him.

Pucci stalks Dio's Reddit account and gives gold to every post Dio makes

based syamufag

But Polnareff is Christian so it’s ok.

I don't think they're going to re-release D4C in that color scheme. I saw prototypes of a Green/Black color scheme that will probably see a wide release.

>Diavolo forcing Doppio to type irrationally angry posts at blatant baits for him.

>Diavolo deliberately making stupid posts so that Doppio can win debates and feel good about himself

>Destroying a light

Attached: global boker face.png (662x697, 44K)

>green/black
That doest sound like it will look good. I really hate Japan. When will we see this tusk for sale? And I dont know how popular jojo was in 2007 but what was peoples reaction to this scene? Shit is great.

Attached: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run [Official Colored] - Vol.22 Ch.85 - Ball Break (1520x1200, 1.01M)

Animeonlies and generalfags.

>Diavolo and Doppio posting in the same thread
>they get accused of samefagging because they technically are
>Diavolo is horrified that someone discovered his secret
>the poster who called him a samefag gets a visit from La Squadra

Stop, you're going to summon HIM.

That’s what the orbs are.

Who?

I find it funny that SCR is such a shitty stand.

>yeah all you have to do to beat it is reach around behind your head and squeeze something

Lads is the one hour special really the final fight and not the epilogue? Why would they show the epilogue first this is dumb. Or is it just fake news?

It's the epilogue you dumbass.

You'll see it when it comes out idiot.