What does Yea Forums thinks about visual novels?

Anime adaptations from visual novels seem to have disapeared in recent years.
Why is that?
And please don't bring in the old "muh it was better before".

Attached: 9.png (1282x772, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

openings.moe/?video=Opening1a-AmagamiSS+Plus
youtube.com/watch?v=cV9VhAwISuU
youtube.com/watch?v=o3r0Vw30tDI
youtube.com/watch?v=s_YKjYzAX3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably wider appeal for young adults/teens through LN and Manga.

Japanese PC ownership is on a massive decline. They're the kind of retards who think 'hurr got me smart phone now time to throw out this OLD STINKY PC'

That said, VN companies still exist so they keep getting churned out.

Narcissu adaptation when?

They just became drowned by the LN adaptations. I mean there are still some here and there like the Aokana or Island ones but it's certainly not a priority nowadays. Given the flop from the Kouya wo mesazu one it seems using anime to promote a VN yet to release is also a very risky idea and others like Aikagi, Otome Domain, etc just get a hentai OVA eventually and that's that.

The VN adaptions of yesteryear have been replaced with gatcha shit.

we kind of have a board for that
Also we need more good visual novels to begin with, and lack of translations kill

>we kind of have a board for that

Hope you're not talking about the tohou board.

Only ever bothered with Fate and Umineko

You're right, we should delete /jp/

And allow VNs and Touhou on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1534799696685.jpg (248x248, 57K)

VN will be enough, /jp/ can keep touhou. Hell they can rename the board into touhou board if it isn't the case already.

and then we delete Yea Forums

we put an "a" on every single board.

Attached: 1542700682893.jpg (1024x768, 268K)

>"anime & pol"

Muv Luv adaptation when?

Attached: gone.jpg (514x562, 67K)

fuck VNiggers

By their format, VNs are hard to adapt. Most are mediocre and usually the fans of the original are pretty disappointed. Not to say that there hasnt been some good or even great series, but in general, VN adaptations arent very good. LNs have become a huge market, and its much easier to adapt. And unlike with manga, there are few illustrations, so seeing the world come to life in animated form can be exciting for fans of the original and anime onlys, who might pick up the volumes after the anime airs.

VNs are fun
I wish more of them got adaptations

Another big backlog for me dog

VNs are niche, and hard to adopt like said. I think Steins;Gate is the only good adaptation I can think. Sure, I can think of many others that aren't bad (Yosuga no Sora, Clannad etc.) but none of them can do the source material justice properly. Now, I'm not sure about this one but I think that VNs are also more expensive (they definitely are in the West) which makes adaptations less viable. Anime are not particularly profitable by themselves, and exist more to market LN/Manga sales. Since VN are more expensive (and as I've said more niche) you can count on less buyers which makes anime less desirable from a financial standpoint.

Attached: Doki_doki_Dies_Irae_club.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

I'm still surprised that Yu-No got an adaptation this year

ef a tale of memories was what i was thinking of for great adaptations.

So meaning less story driven anime and more isekai's...

Eroge are increasingly falling to the wayside for nukige. Hentai anime is where all the VN adaptations have gone. Can't say I'm too sad to see them go, but a lot of memorable shows came as a result. Even if every Clannad thread nowadays is shitting on it, I can't deny how much of an impact it had on Yea Forums back in the day

I've recently been reading one and it was a breath of fresh air. I never knew I had a hunger for a complete love story who are not either short-lived, deliberately maintained the status quo to be milked by publishers, get hiatus by either no active scanlation or the mangaka getting AIDS.

Never. Not enough of a market for it. Besides, It would also be hard as fuck to adapt it. You can't just adapt Alternative, it simply wouldn't work, yet no-one wants to see everything before it again

If the new Heaven's Feel movies as a franchise are successful, sure.

I hate when there isn't a common route end. Once you choose a girl, all the other girls go away and it becomes quickly boring.

Grizzneck did well by having a long common route and each girl had a short route after you chose them.

They are remaking it, so they made an anime to advertise it. They wouldn't have just adapted it for no reason.

>What does Yea Forums thinks about visual novels?
I think I own over 250 of them.

Attached: some of my visual novels.jpg (1595x862, 404K)

The majority of them are shit and it's a pain in the ass to dig through them to find the diamonds in the rough. The other day I played Chrono Clock, which was way less interesting than what I was hoping for. I mean, it doesn't really play with the time manipulation thing at all. Tried Shinikiss and I'm so fucking bored that I can't really keep up any sort of attention span.

My favorites are Tsukihime, Majikoi, Fate, Clannad and Little Busters. I recall liking Chaos;Head but it's been so long. Also, I'm not sure if BlazBlue should count.

I can't self-insert, so the only ones I can usually enjoy are Yurige.

Attached: 1546158052651.png (1280x720, 1019K)

I wish I had the time and attention span I did when I was a teenager. I have so many VNs I know I'll never get around to reading. I briefly came back when Miu's route in Dracu-Riot finally got translated, but it was fleeting

Attached: mmljojo.png (1680x1050, 2.61M)

Lately, most of the VNs that are translated seem to be aimed at women.

Where should we put the JAV threads then?

Yea Forums

Why is Yea Forums getting mentioned in every other thread? Is the upcoming Yea Forums Summer Cup sitrring up nostalgic rivalries?

The weak should fear the strong

Attached: 53.jpg (376x231, 34K)

>reading non-eroge VNs
Seriously hope you guys don't do this

Attached: 1556177096648.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Have there been any good new VNs in last few years?

Attached: c456ee453b8649ebde8f5788a931adcf.jpg (700x982, 81K)

Little Busters wasn't an eroge until EX and if you're reading VNs and haven't read Little Busters I question what you're even doing. There's also Ace Attorney if you want to count that

Not that EX will ever be translated.

Not that I know of. Anything good gets buried under loads of shit, and even vndb's getting flooded with mobile games.

Thought so.

Attached: --senri-akane-rewrite-drawn-by-hinoue-itaru--e1a863aab1f3dc4f828c63612f69ed65.jpg (1920x1080, 514K)

Meh, most eroges I have read had shit tier sex scenes and were mostly worth for the plot

I checked the Maji Translations website today. Looks like they actually updated the site a few days ago. Apparently they haven't given up, but it doesn't look like they've made much progress either.

Post more girls!

Attached: __konohana_lucia_rewrite_drawn_by_zen__5fb40a29a97069c91d3c8fe546800167.jpg (600x841, 62K)

Majikoi threads were great. I hope they don't get banned to /jp/ if A3 ever gets translated

>translated
Mainly the ones at /vn/ would give a shit about it and they are still surprising alive in /vg/.

Got replaced as the "hot thing to adapt" by isekai novels.

Also the few that have been made haven't set the world on fire anyway. I don't even recall the last time a new VN-based anime sold well.

I'm still upset over AoKana flopping ;_;

Attached: __senri_akane_and_tennouji_kotarou_rewrite_drawn_by_zen__89a5de138338d0bc7cb069769c00bb58.jpg (700x989, 156K)

>VN companies still exist so they keep getting churned out
Actually the eroge industry is in serious decline: many famous brands and startups have all ceased operations in recent years. There's just simply an oversaturation in the market: too many companies and games fighting over a fanbase that was niche to begin with, and dwindling fast. The sad part is that even AoKana's creator (sprite) was a victim: sprite no longer exists and their staff appear to have moved on to mobage.

Wasteland (the game) didn't do well?

Most VNs tend to bleed together anyway. It's hard finding the ones that are actually good. If anything, it's practically impossible nowadays, especially since most VN creators are really fucking shit at advertising their products.

At this point, otome VNs have a better chance to be adapted than an eroge VN. Unless its a famous one, you'll never see the moege ones being adapted anymore.

As much as I love certain visual novels, the medium just generally sucks. Most of the ones worth reading are usually like 40 hours long, of which most of it is just padding until you get to the "good parts", and maybe you get some poorly written sex scenes in between.
I used to read vn after vn a few years ago, but nowadays I honestly don't have the patience to sit through any of them.

Attached: ever17.jpg (1280x960, 685K)

That reminds me, Sugita's favorite anime a while back was Diabolik Lovers, adapted from an otome game series. Apparently, the plot is trash, the boys treat the main heroine horribly and ridiculous scenes are carried out completely straight so he finds it hilarious.

VNs are a dying medium.

I'm hoping the VN market crashes and the few surviving, actually good VN devs can revitalize it.

>After months of doing nothing just get another post saying "We're not dead" despite still doing nothing
It's dead Jim.

>the medium just generally sucks
I actually think the inclusion of voice acting was a terrible decision the industry made. I don't like waiting around for them to finish their lines, but I also don't want to cut voices off by advancing text, since its too distracting. Turning off the voices isn't an option either since then I feel like I'm missing out. It takes too damn long for these voice actresses to finish their lines, and its honestly a major reason why older VNs are so much more appealing

how is it?

Little Busters is one of the worst VNs I've ever read. Fuck every retarded, tasteless faggot like you who recommends it.

Console VNs are becoming more and more popular for this very reason.

Honestly most of the time I just skip the voiced dialogue unless its a very important scene. Like I in Fate I didn't need to hear Shiro or Sakura all the way to the end while they explained how to cut carrots in the most effective way.

Kinda hard to adapt branching stories. Most VNs are eroges with several girls to choose from; how do you turn that into anime?

Enlighten us all of your superior taste then user. Dies Irae got a fucked translation years ago, don't start bringing it up all over again. We all know

>I can't do more than one route per VN otherwise I feel like I'm cheating my previos girl
end me please, I've played more than 50 VN but only one route each

but what about all the idol threads?

Its ok, they seem to be doing a fine job of adapting it but its just not the same without all the meta puzzles

As expected of the clueless Yea Forums crossboarder.

>with several girls to choose from; how do you turn that into anime?

Attached: 1542933135476.png (957x608, 841K)

Man they just don't make dating sims like Amagami anymore.

If this doesn't get animated, then the medium is kill.

Attached: mwa_top00.png (1280x809, 1.8M)

Amagami creator is doing an yuri project where MC is an female teacher she hang out and date with her students.

Pick the best girl and stick with it.

Omnibus format? Then you have to allot only a few episodes for each girl and cut out lots of stuff from their routes. Poor Rihoko didn't even get her ending.
Just what made it so fucking good? Why do the girls have so much soul?

>Why do the girls have so much soul?
>tfw one of the openings is actually called "Check my soul"
openings.moe/?video=Opening1a-AmagamiSS+Plus

Attached: 1544391243342.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

When do we get more alpha protagonists like Kazami "Juicy" Yuuji?

Attached: 1391044474914.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

With the teaser art at the end of the Higurashi Marathon, I'm hoping this means Akio Watanabe is thinking about redoing Higurashi. That'd be nice.

Attached: D9OWz7zU0AAfTO9.jpg (1199x675, 55K)

Is the Amagami SS VN not on PC? How could they do such a thing?

Attached: 1394983625903.jpg (794x523, 147K)

You can emulate it. Also, the fandiscs *are* on PC, weirdly enough.

Visual novels aren't video games, which take away some of the incentives for making anime out of them.

Yea Forums and Yea Forums are brother boards.
Long live /spa/

Attached: 1557670126199.jpg (1030x1500, 574K)

But it's fun to adapt manga and LNs?

A /vn/ board would just end up like the atrocious general on /vg/. It’s better there isn’t one.

I have no real interest in eroge and only enjoy reading plotge, chuunige or more focused, single route romance VNs.

It's not capturing the atmosphere of the game very well at all. No sex scenes of course, unless it's implied since it's absolutely necessary for the sake of the plot like Toyotomi fucking Ayumi. Guess it's ok for a streamlined version of the story. Granted it's based off the remake which might be slightly different than the OG, I have no idea.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.03_[2019.05.2 (1280x720, 144K)

>Broccoli
>Creator of the Galaxy Angel series
>Now they exclusively make games for girls
Is this all there is now?

Attached: 2fa6oys4qepz6nbtzbmfavulx3ywxem4_hq.jpg (767x504, 53K)

Amane was best!

Attached: 1375324474992.jpg (1025x573, 184K)

Attached: experienced druggie.webm (1024x576, 1.93M)

Attached: 1394357419045.jpg (1040x614, 103K)

Currently reading Sankaku Renai.
Expected nothing, got fun.
Anime when?

Attached: ts.jpg (1279x712, 328K)

Attached: 1398409824003.png (1278x718, 1.54M)

this needs an adaption

Attached: _cover.jpg (500x715, 222K)

Attached: 980b09s.jpg (1258x165, 80K)

>Anime adaptations from visual novels seem to have disapeared in recent years.
>Why is that?

VN's are the lowest budget of the low, it is a miracle that they get an anime from the surplus revenue of sales or a multimedia publisher. Most VN sequels are expected to be more than 2 years apart or have the series completely redone in a new edition for the newest installment. That is if the VN has enough lore and plot to make an anime.

Most anime is censored compared to the VN version.

Rance had an OVA.
Date a Live had enough LN content for multiple seasons.
Other shows of the VN genera just became episodic originals with so much background context not explained.
That is if the VN studio/publisher has enough funds for an anime.

Attached: 2334723437.png (400x256, 63K)

What chuuniges should I read?

Attached: Dies_irae_~Amantes_amentes~25.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

The only other translated chuunige that comes to my mind is Comyu.

>VN's are the lowest budget of the low,

Wns have even lower budget than vn, ln probably as well.

Heaven's Feel

I though they would have moved onto mobile VN's by now but for now none of them are doing that.

When does dies irae pick up? I've stalled on the third chapter in the past 3 months.

I don't think I've even fapped to a single eroge I read for the story.

VNs are in decline, and not easy to adapt. I'm still mad at how fucking horrid the DI anime was.

talking about VNs, how can a N3 retard like me read the non-translated stuff? Go slowly and manually check everything via a text hooker with my own knowledge, MTL it all, or wait till i get gud in japanese?

use a hooker for the shit you don't understand. you won't git gud by waiting, you'll git gud by reading.

alright, i've heard recommendations that magical charming is good (for beginner level) when reading untranslated, so I guess i'll shut up and try that strategy.

I think the fags at /djt/ had a list of pleb-friendly material, you should check that out

What are you reading? Also welcome to the medium. Once you get into VN, you'll never get out. Not after you experience the high level of immersion there.

The weather was treacherous. The blue sky turned a mad crimson red and streaks of fire engulfed the now nights air. The faint sound of hissing and crackling of debris of fire burned tirelessly in the background. I thought to myself outloud, "Wait a second." *ba dump ba dump* Then I hesitated. I took a step back and with sweat dripping down the back of my neck, I felt this chill slowly emerge. I slowly turned around.. but nobody was in sight. But this piercing gaze was honed and locked onto me. Like someone is staring deep into my very soul. My chest was beating increasingly faster. *ba dump ba dump ba dump* I took deep breathes trying to calm my tense body but to no avail. *ba dump ba dump ba dump* This feeling of terror was engulfing my whole being. It that next moment *screeeeech bzzzt* I turned around again and there it was.. a giant screen said, "Welcome to Yea Forums. You entered the bad ending route and are now trapped in hell! Mwuahahaha!" USOOOOO!

Far too descriptive a lot of times. Plot is nice and all but I swear they get nowhere and talk about so much random shit. Like LN's talk a lot but VN's take it to the next level where it becomes unbearable and you just wanna spam click. I could handle LN's but I gotta give it to manga artists who put all that work in their art to summarize shit and make it look good. That little thing I did is more along LN than VN's but you get the picture. It's like, fuck this! Show me the tits and just animate this shit already. Read 10 minutes what should have been 10seconds summarized. Fuck you. Someone have the save files for hentai scenes? Thanks.

I'm still waiting for a real adaptation.

Attached: Kuchiki.Toko.full.180588.jpg (2459x3487, 1.41M)

Utawarerumono 4 is happening. I could care less about other VNs right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=cV9VhAwISuU
youtube.com/watch?v=o3r0Vw30tDI
why is she so good

sounds like you just have ADHD, user

have you ever seen a novel user

Bait not big enough.

Literally currently downloading Momoiro Closet uncensored right now /vn/, what do I expect?

>VN is the lowest
Most light novel publisher doesn't even give a shit about finding the author anymore and they just picked up some recently popular title from shitty webnovel site. That's why there are so many horrendous titles like Smartphone and Kenja no Mago adapted.

Attached: 1479125232536.png (230x241, 40K)

It's not even bait. You sound like you can't keep your attention focused if it isn't constantly stimulating. Most people have no issue with slower paced works.

Lewd shit.

Attached: acc.png (1280x720, 1.36M)

>unironically using Edge

Attached: 27834872364872.png (706x674, 510K)

>Most people
You lack logic. Most people start as casuals from anime nowadays, then work their way in. If it isn't fun to read, guess what? It's shit. Guess you have shit taste.
>Logic.

>implying I'm not using it ironically

>The weather was treacherous. The blue sky turned a mad crimson red and streaks of fire engulfed the now nights air. The faint sound of hissing and crackling of debris of fire burned tirelessly in the background. I thought to myself outloud, "Wait a second." *ba dump ba dump* Then I hesitated. I took a step back and with sweat dripping down the back of my neck, I felt this chill slowly emerge. I slowly turned around.. but nobody was in sight. But this piercing gaze was honed and locked onto me. Like someone is staring deep into my very soul. My chest was beating increasingly faster. *ba dump ba dump ba dump* I took deep breathes trying to calm my tense body but to no avail. *ba dump ba dump ba dump* This feeling of terror was engulfing my whole being. It that next moment *screeeeech bzzzt* I turned around again and there it was.. a giant screen said, "Welcome to Yea Forums. You entered the bad ending route and are now trapped in hell! Mwuahahaha!" USOOOOO!
You must be 18 or over to post here.

Attached: summer.jpg (640x480, 134K)

It's common knowledge that the source material is always better than its adaption. Lurk for at least 2 years before posting, underage-kun.

LN's eating up most of the adaptions outside of the occasional hit VN that gets adapted.
Basically it's a boomer medium and the zoomers have moved on from kusoges to even shittier LNs.

>Nine
Holy fuck I've emptied my balls so many times from those games.

Glad someone took my bait. Was waiting for over half an hour until someone shit talked that story. Ah! that felt good. Thanks.

Attached: 1558893047520.png (800x600, 528K)

Now a logical fallacy is in place. *giggles* Getting rolled by a 12 year old.

Based and redpilled. Have you read Fata Morgana?

Unironically true

>post some cringey writing
>realizes how bad it really was
>i-it's just b-bait I swear

Attached: 1557422467310.jpg (1280x743, 141K)

i end up reading a bunch that i don't end up finishing, my japanese reading speed is slow to boot.
These are the ones i have currently on my laptop.
I have more on my desktop

Attached: 1545131687736.png (401x410, 146K)

It's easier to adapt a couple of volumes of an ongoing LN/manga than trying butcher a 70 hours VN into an anime adaptation.

>my japanese reading speed is slow to boot
Look at Mr fanypants here, able to decipher moon runes.

Attached: 1561324865309.png (650x531, 540K)

I'd like to see a 70-hour anime adaptation of a VN.

>I used to read vn after vn a few years ago, but nowadays I honestly don't have the patience to sit through any of them.
My fucking nigger. I'm not sure if I changed or what, but fuck me I just can't muster up the time for it anymore. Even when I do start one, it'll nearly always languish halfway completed. I'll be lucky if I can complete a single route. I usually just stick to nukige since I can at least complete most of those in an evening or two, and still get my rocks off.

Trying to bait the bait. But I pk the pk because I'm a pkk. I could have just deleted it. Face it, you got reeled. Learn to troll, boomer. Just ez mode spam lolumad now like an old timer. LOL.

>Why is that?
Kyoani made them popular so when they stopped so did the rest of the industry. I'd kill to see some VNs adapted with their modern production values.

>But I pk the pk because I'm a pkk

Attached: 1324621177001.jpg (374x430, 51K)

>But I pk the pk because I'm a pkk. I could have just deleted it. Face it, you got reeled. Learn to troll, boomer. Just ez mode spam lolumad now like an old timer. LOL.

Attached: 1548007013041.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Blowing minds since 2007.

maybe if they didn't charge $100 for 30 hours of pictures and text

VNs content is odd to the point that writers seem to purposely fill their work with useless chat topics. The medium seems ideal for humor genre but strangely there’s almost no title of that. The only thing that VNs can be proud of is about their stories of boy meet girl, however even jap otaku is not satisfied with it or else it would be the most profitable business in the market.

Sad but true. I wish for a reboot of Little Busters! by Kyoani with Evergarden tier prodcution values but that will never happen.

Attached: af74p12.jpg (565x589, 114K)

There's no point if I'm slow as fuck.
I might as well read English.

there are like 4 or 5 good VNs
it's a garbage medium

Seacats by SHAFT

Attached: __cornelia_dlanor_a_knox_furudo_erika_and_gertrude_umineko_no_naku_koro_ni_drawn_by_rayno__322cebafb (950x907, 442K)

>The medium seems ideal for humor genre but strangely there’s almost no title of that.
Grisaia.

I hate being a wageslave Yea Forums I just want to play lolige all day long every day

Attached: kirara1.png (690x708, 530K)

For some reason when you are a NEET you lose all the desire to actually do that and instead just shitpost all day.

The NEET's paradox.

I know Yea Forums isn't the place to discuss VNs, but I kind of wish it was. There are only two threads to discuss them otherwise, and they're both awful.

This one interests me, but are there ANY other upcoming VNs that are worth following? The medium is so fucking dead.

Attached: gallery16.jpg (1242x698, 474K)

The English translation of Aokana comes out on August 30. Hope you'll play it with us, user.

RIP Xev
RIP Aroduc

It fucking sucks man. I miss being in high school when VNs were my life and I had all the time, energy and motivation to read them.

New When They Cry

Just make VN threads on Yea Forums whenever you want Or Yea Forums, they actually aren't that bad

>I miss being in high school when VNs were my life and I had all the time, energy and motivation to read them.
Same, back then I actually spent whole days reading Turkeyhandle and Fate and wouldn't stop until I finished but nowadays I can barely read for 1 hour.

The tragic here is that Kadokawa Games (parent of Amagami's maker Enterbrain) have been trying hard to emulate Amagami and failed. Their latest VN, LoveR, was a flop (I think), and so was Reco Love before.

I'll play enough for the both of us, user.

Attached: 1561112795521.png (300x468, 550K)

Reading VNs with a texthooker + pop-up dictionary is really not difficult. All you need to know before is the basics of Japanese grammar (の, へ, に, で, という, はず, べき, まま, よう, the basic verb conjugations).

>VN's are the lowest budget of the low
Stupid newfag opinion.

You can't RIP Xev and Aroduc in the same sentence. Xev employs doddler, the guy who literally killed aroduc. Xev is just an idiot who is running the company into the ground and doesn't have anything to do with the actual localizations since he doesn't even speak nip.

Doddler is the town bicycle so of course Xev uses him too.

I'm actually reading for the plot.
And I feel like it's finally getting interesting.

Attached: 9.png (1282x772, 1.31M)

For some reason I can't sit and watch at least one anime these days, but for VN, I like to read them even if most of them have slice of life, plus I can get kisses, hugs, dates and all that shit, in anime if you are lucky you can get at least a kiss at the end of the show, but that rarely happens these days, romance for anime really sucks.

I agree, romance is really well suited for vns.
Though I found that often h scene are way too long.

The medium still has many worth reading VNs, it is just that they aren't translated.

I'm out in the garden with a Bepsi on a sunny day with a nice breeze, playing Grisaia.
Why aren't you this comfy, Yea Forums?

I have may vns too play before touching grisaia.
It doesn't seem like i'll be playing it this year.

I have no handheld console.

did you not know /jp/ is the designated vn board?
it also is as bad as Yea Forums and /vg/, however

I only play BL vns and they're all awful but I enjoy them anyways.

Attached: bad game.png (613x638, 245K)

is it that good

Yea Forums visual novel threads are surprisingly good when mods don't delete them

I started reading Subahibi and my interest in literature and philosophy has exploded. I haven't felt this pseud since high school.

Light is dead
Minori is dead
Sprite is dead
Lass is dead

Just be happy lmao

damn, all it did was make me attracted to girls with dicks.

Attached: myoldfriend.png (1277x684, 971K)

>that weekend Evenicle came out
That was great fun when the threads actually stayed alive.

Quick, how many incest VN's are on Steam. I got Hoshimemo and Wagamama Hi Spec but what else? tfw playing them on Steam where anyone can see triggers my exhibitionist tendencies

every board should be deleted except for Yea Forums and Yea Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=s_YKjYzAX3M

It's not out yet, but it has big names behind it. Apparently it's going to be fucking massive in terms of content as well.

Hatoful Boyfriend

>on steam
Kill yourself my dude.

Wait is this real?

I don't have any statistics but I'd be surprised if PC gaming hasn't actually increased in Japan.

Yes, it's the actual dialogue.
No, she's joking.

Thanks user. One day I will return to my roots and nobody will be able to tear me from my monitor!

Attached: mami1.png (696x713, 683K)