Jojo

Has any character had his dignity as thoroughly stripped as Polnareff?

Attached: turtlenareff.png (1366x768, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kc_KdM2CyOY
youtube.com/watch?v=tYibwIelGc4
youtube.com/watch?v=BKAYGVIkbok
youtube.com/watch?v=qttI6oytqpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: toilet.jpg (853x480, 54K)

Polnareff never had dignity. Also, the only real victim here is Coco Jumbo. No one cares that he's dead.

Araki must like him a lot or just really hate the french

Attached: 1538949939417.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

>No one cares that he's dead
Fuck man, I never thought about that. I hope he went to turtle heaven.

Based Araki
Frenchfags can explode
Ayy those Italian gangSTAR tho ':33

Imagine being a turtle with human intelligence and the faggiest mafia ever just grabs you and builds a room inside your stand and then this group of faggots drags you along everywhere, constantly exposing you to dangerous stand powers and then some ghost sends your soul into the body of a mutilated French guy and you die and none of the faggots even shed a tear for you. They're more worried about the French guy they just met.

Don't reply to obvious bait and wait a couple of days to actually discuss. Nothing good comes out of episode-day threads

Attached: formaggio.png (1127x656, 1.79M)

actually, I care enough to know he gets his body back after the fiasco, polpol just crashes his place for a bit as a ghost

Attached: Coco_jumbo.png (250x186, 84K)

Really? I thought I remembered that Polnareff just stays there. Where did his soul go anyway? Polnareff's body was already dead when the transfer happened.

Don’t worry, he gets his body back, as stated by this user:

What will Jolynes anime colors be?

Attached: 1561687714270.png (675x1031, 1.35M)

This. His sheer resolve kept his soul alive even in Polnareff's dead body and he swapped back in the end safe and sound.

It just works.

Polnareff becomes a ghost who lives inside Coco Jumbo's stand.

Hopefully it'll be like the the colors in this picture but darker.

Brown and neon pink

I can't believe we're actually getting GER next week. I never thought this day would come.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kc_KdM2CyOY

If DIO was real, would you loyally serve him?

Attached: 1550582861811.png (199x270, 133K)

Would I get a stand?

Josuke would've avenged him for sure if he were there

Yes but it's shit (by your standards)

Based

Attached: 1553046714432.png (480x757, 778K)

Impossible, a stand is an extension of the user's own spirit, so unless the user is too weak, you can't be disappointed by your stand

Polnareff is 1 step away from becoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

Yeah, he only needs to become American.

>you can't be disappointed by your stand
But you can be disappointed with yourself so why you cannot with stand?

>Coco Jumbo is actually the turtle from the beginning of part 4 and was shot by Akira

i'm hearing you niggas didn't like the 2nd OP of part 4?
the fuck?

last 3 episodes are so fucking boring..

Attached: 1386609532895.png (350x434, 185K)

Wasn't it stated somewhere in jojo that users can't be disappointed with their stand?

You don't like "hot potato with a stand arrow" ?

Attached: 15563384254.jpg (444x419, 35K)

Yea Forums hates everything that is good

What if Jotaro was pierced by the arrow two times?

Maybe for you but I disagree

Not that I know of.

One stand
Superfly

Funny how stand names of the main jojos reflect the quality of the parts
Diamond>Platinum>Gold>Stone

>3
>above anything
i'm gonna hurl

It wasn’t good.

BASED

you are garbage

Based

Seething.

I got one question for you, Yea Forums!
WHERE THE FUCK IS MICKEY?!

Attached: itisi.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Then hurl, faggot. 3 > 5 > 6

Phantom Blood = Blood
Battle Tendency = ???
Steel Ball Run = Steel
Jojolion = ??????

You do understand diamond is last by your logic?

7>5>4>6>2>3>1

What logic? He didn't say anything about how he was determining the quality.

I’m not ready to say goodbye to Giorno bros

Attached: DFF71BE6-998C-48E6-A3E3-DB96A3305354.png (479x713, 447K)

Attached: Would_I.gif (498x348, 1.05M)

>leave Giorno
>get a likable protag AKA Jolyne
I'm just sad that I have to say goodbye to Mista and Buccellati

Since Part 9 is going to be a mixture of Golden Wind and Stone Ocean will the main antagonist Stand have a royal title prefix to it's name? Similar to King Crimson and Killer Queen.

Rip Bruno’s hot bod

Attached: 237D405D-9E29-46A6-870A-556FCE231F82.gif (540x281, 2.21M)

Nope :^)

Part 4 is the worst jojo part ever. I dropped it at episode 16 (fucking rats) at least part 5 is action packed like the first 3 Jojo parts.

5 > 6 > 3 > 4

Attached: 15568373582.png (252x252, 114K)

Araki is almost 60. Will there even be a part 9?

>Polnareff
>dignity

>dropped it
confirmed faggot

I like how Bruno reminds me of Marvel's The Spot. They even have similar powers too.

Attached: Marvel The Spot.jpg (750x390, 53K)

Part 4 is a half-baked mess because it's transitional and experimentish.

It looks like Spice Girl just hit on KC

Attached: C94E6721-76D6-442D-B9E4-7150289EBB2B.jpg (1225x686, 155K)

Araki is immortal and from another universe. He is retelling the story of that universe. I reckon Part 9's villain will have the "Queen" title added into it like how Jobin has Speed King. Maybe the Queen in Part 9's ability will be related to freezing things if Jobin's Stand is heat and kinetic related?

Seething part 4 fag refusing to come to grips with the fact that his favorite part is slice of life garbage for babies.

Attached: 15617593201.jpg (180x224, 11K)

And now his hand smells fishy

Attached: 88017E7F-AF5A-4D7D-AD25-2371DE42981E.jpg (1225x686, 162K)

He can't resist the Una power

Part 4 had soul. Unlike a certain other part.

I don't care what do you think of part 4, you dropped a part and that makes you a huge faggot. I don't like stone ocean that much but still read it 3 times

How is a part where every chapter focuses on supernatural events, typically featuring fights, a slice of life?

There should've been a stand named 'Queens of the stone age' in part 8.

It would be the perfect name for Kaato’s Stand.

Attached: 1561709711439.png (1080x1215, 2.01M)

For JJBA standards I guess

Your main villain murders people for no fucking reason what so ever and he wonders why he can't have a "quiet life" and your main Jojo is the least heroic of all the jojos.

basted

>Part 4 had meme
yeah it was a real meme alright

>your main Jojo is the least heroic of all the jojos.
That's Giorno though

Need sugar

Attached: F44613F5-C47A-4BEE-9C35-C59A7AE01E6D.jpg (750x579, 196K)

>Your main villain murders people for no fucking reason
Being a necrophile is certainly a reason.

Attached: odkn7zmqv4731.jpg (967x576, 86K)

I like how this is an asspull but nobody cares because araki keeping the turtle alive was wholesome as fuck

>who the fuck is Johnny

It's not like it was the first time it happened. Joseph came back, Okuyasu came back, by this point in time you're already used to it.

nigger who cares? you dropped a part so you're a fucking faggot
>Your main villain
>Your
lmao, this is the last (You) your dumb ass is getting from me

Part 4 is only popular because of memes not because the characters are well written. it has the worst plot ever for a jojo part. serial killer guy murders women because of "reasons"

Attached: 15547274732.jpg (750x742, 43K)

>Your main villain murders people for no fucking reason what so ever
Kira was just born crazy.

I would say Johhny is still more heroic than Giorno. It's not like he fought Valentine to take control of the presidency for himself.

Cute!

Attached: F7E2BAA7-F2F9-471C-8E4F-75F24A3D37CE.jpg (680x383, 87K)

Redpill me on why part 4 is so great user and maybe i'll give it a second chance.

Attached: 15567015209.png (910x1024, 753K)

>gut the criminal underworld from the inside to make it a more benevolent presence and lessen criminal activity from the inside
>not heroic
hyper reaching for the sake of autistically hating Giorno

I liked part 4, haven’t watched the anime though. How could you dislike part 4 manga?

>Your main villain
thats correct though, are you actually having a retarded breakdown or are you just resorting to ""ironic"" shitposting because you got BTFO?

>189931440

Attached: 1555641901847.jpg (900x900, 39K)

>serial killer guy murders women because of "reasons"
It doesn't matter why he kills people. Don't tell me you'e one of those faggots who ranks antagonists purely based on their motives.

Why is part faggotry keep getting worse?

Attached: 1561752032497.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

I hate slice of life genre because it's fucking boring. it's not action packed like the other Jojo parts.

>youtube's biggest sad clown faggot
figures you're retarded desu

Selling drugs to children isn’t the only bad thing that the mafia does.

Why would you assume that I hate him just because I said he was the least heroic? Part 5 is a story about the mafia. Not every Jojo needs to be a pure hero.

>He labeled Kira

Attached: F9B142D8-182D-4DE7-AD36-C1A5D1BCDFA3.jpg (1242x672, 406K)

i disagree
the last 5 episodes have been boring

For the entire part until the very last moments of Valentine all Johnny did was for the sake of taking Jesus Christ for himself, I'd say it's even more un-heroic than trying to take the presidency (or italian gang)

>blood
ummmm

Is your only argument that you're stupid enough to think he's going to stop there? Its suggested that Diavolo even influences the way the government works from where he stands
There's better choices like Jolyne or Johnny

To be honest there isn’t even a pure hero Jojo. Jonathan comes close but only at the end. And maybe Joseph

You're = You are

Attached: 15563007012.jpg (469x551, 66K)

What makes Jotaro unheroic? Just his bad attitude?
desu I don't agree with the original point that Josuke is the least heroic, but Kira is in fact a retarded faggot no one should like

He just wanted to improve his own life. It's not heroic, but it's not really unheroic either. It's just neutral. On the other hand, wanting to rule a crime syndicate is actually quite villainous.

So, shouldn't Diavolo lose either Epitaph or King Crimson due to being split away from Doppio? The idea was that both were a separate power thanks to the whole two souls/split personality shit right? Or is that part just am assumption from the fans?

Attached: Hold the fuck up.jpg (400x384, 30K)

Jotaro is heroic by association, he wouldn’t give a fuck about Dio if it didn’t affect Holly

>wanting to rule a crime syndicate is actually quite villainous
so is wanting to be a pirate king, are you gonna tell me that luffy is an unheroic villain?

ok?

if Giorno got sucked back into his own body when Narancia died, why didn't Bucciarati go back into his body when Doppio died?

bruno was already dead

Giorno literally bribes some cops in the first episode so that he can illegally scam tourists at the airport. You think he's going to magically change his mind about that in one week?

araki forgot

>The idea was that both were a separate power thanks to the whole two souls/split personality shit right?
No, Satan. Epithet is not a separate stand, it's part of King Crimson as a sub ability like SHA.

I mean, the problem is we don't get to see how Giorno runs Passione after the finale, so there's no way to know how things change. If i had to guess, he'd cut the bad shit.

You mean just like in real life?

I don't even like part 4 that much but you're a retard bro

Nude, hopefully.

speedwatcher

That's true, but you could say Joseph is reactionary in the same way, his journey only started because Speedwagon was in danger and Straights came after him first
Jotaro still has the hero qualities that the main hero of a Jojo part is to exude like wanting to protecting the weak or putting their life at stake for another

I haven't read enough of One Piece to say for sure.

Yeah, of course.

>Giorno literally bribes some cops in the first episode so that he can illegally scam tourists at the airport.
gotta attract the mob's attention somehow
>You think he's going to magically change his mind about that in one week?
Change his mind about what? You didn't give him anything to change his mind about. From Diavolo's seat he controls the police

Giorno never says that he’ll change anything other than putting an age restriction on drugs, which wouldn’t even work anyway.

What a fucking second, why does Diavolo get to keep Epitaph? I thought that was Doppio's stand? I mean, you can say it's a sub-ability, but being able to predict 10 seconds into the future seems like a pretty big deal.

Attached: 56163513654.jpg (474x328, 45K)

SPOILER
Luffy is a hyper static Goku rip off who just wants to fight strong foes and go on adventures, he just happens to have a pirate fetish to create a genre for the shounen story

Confirmed brainlet.

I have good news for you then

Attached: Butt.png (680x405, 462K)

Is KC the physically strongest stand?

Star Platinum is good at beatdowns, but almost any time KC is onscreen, someone is about to get a hole punched clean through their entire body. It doesn't even need a stand rush, it just gores you instantly like a piece of paper.

>gotta attract the mob's attention somehow
You think that's what he was doing?

>why does Diavolo get to keep Epitaph? I thought that was Doppio's stand?
It isn’t

DIU is not slice of life. People just blindly repeat that because they're sheep and need other people to think for them.

He wants to be like the mafioso who helped him when he was younger but on a greater scale, BRUNO'S motivation is drugs
Giorno and the mafioso having an inherent issue with drugs is an anime only scene and I dont know why they put it there while removing his line about the freedom to live how you want from his encounter with Bruno
really fucking sloppy and only enforces the
>Bruno real protag
meme

Jotaro doesn't use his full strength on humans because he is a good guy.

There would have been if Araki had good taste in music.

>arrow encounters 2 souls in 1 body
>somehow gives 2 abilities to only 1 soul
>???

Attached: __giorno_giovanna_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_and_etc__sample-593eab1abcdf4d76f87004b208d9dcc0.jpg (850x1200, 182K)

Are you seriously going to try and argue that the guy whose entire character is
>GANGSTAR
isn't trying to attract mafia attention and is just dicking off and scamming people like Josuke?

like the ones of that picture but greener hair

Imagine skipping the Kira arc.

Attached: 1561507622170.png (980x542, 582K)

Giorno has no problems with using money to influence the government for his own material gain.

Why wouldn’t he use his full strength on Kira?

please tell me there is a doujin of King Crimson violently fucking Spice Girl

Blood can be iron

>muh 2 souls
there's Doppio and then there's Diavolo's soul (King Crimson)

He's a good guy

It only gave a stand to the soul that was controlling the body.

This has to be bait.

>for his own material gain
What does he want?

Are you actually retarded?

>Anastasia

Attached: 1538372341156.png (383x351, 267K)

Didn't stop him from killing Dio

It isn't wrong, 4fag. Kira is a shallow serial killer archetype ripped straight from a TV drama

Then would he hold back against Kira during the SHA arc?

I've read part 6, homie. That's how I know I want to see her nude.

I guess Diavolo didn't want to risk dying if Doppio didn't get a stand 1 body 3 stands it'd be like Kira all over again

Attached: __giorno_giovanna_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_and_etc_drawn_by_krabat__sample-471426838e37b1cb93049a58d (850x559, 90K)

Dio is not human

Oh, you skipped part 4 too, I see.

holy fucking shit anons i think i got a stand but i dont know how to prove it to you all

killing Dio is something a good guy would do

Koichi's luggage apparently

>4fag
4 isn't even my favorite part, troll

Yes?

1. He didn't have any money for Leaky Eye Luca, so he obviously wasn't prepared
2. Getting on the mafia's bad side wouldn't help him join them, he didn't know about Bruno at the time
3. If he wanted to meet with the mafia he could just go talk to them upfront

>people only get 1 stand ability but sometimes they don't

fuck you guys too

I hope it's named after another King Crimson song but evolves like Pucci. What if the main villain suffers brain damage or something half way through the part and develops two personalities that each have a different stand? That'd be pretty cool.

>He wants to be like the mafioso who helped him when he was youngerbut on a greater scale,
Which doesn’t confirm what he’s planning to do.
>BRUNO'S motivation is drugs
Giorno is also against it, and banning the sale of drugs to children is the only thing that Giorno actually promises to do once he gets into power.
He was always planning to take over the mafia, but his petty scams were just petty scams.

why are you crying over the facts so hard then?

Is there a good place to grab the newest episode with Japanese subtitles?

4>7>8>2>3>6>1>5

Attached: 44444444.jpg (131x156, 13K)

>1. He didn't have any money for Leaky Eye Luca, so he obviously wasn't prepared
retarded take, why does he need to play ball with low tier thugs?
>2. Getting on the mafia's bad side wouldn't help him join them, he didn't know about Bruno at the time
Bruno was the in he needed, yeah
>3. If he wanted to meet with the mafia he could just go talk to them upfront
lol

Sleepless Queen or Starless Queen would be both good names for it. No doubt we're getting another split personality plot twist like Diavolo/Doppio but I'm curious what it will be this time.

Based

>Which doesn’t confirm what he’s planning to do.
You can assume he's going to do good and that's all that really matters
>Giorno is also against it, and banning the sale of drugs to children is the only thing that Giorno actually promises to do once he gets into power.
yeah, Bruno is an easy sell
Im still waiting on your
>why Giorno is actually evil
fanfiction

Most serial killers in real life have shallow motives.

>hugging Dio is something a good guy would do
FTFY

>DUDE JUST PUNCH THE LITTLE SUN BEHIND YOUR HEAD LMAO

What the fuck was that

which makes Kira not as unique and interesting as 4fags think

Jeffrey Dahmer was better written than Kira.

Yes but since they came from the same base soul their powers are similar.

What does it do?

tfw they're probably going to censor all of Diavolos deaths because of this new time slot

Attached: u333qkz225731.jpg (1206x1189, 125K)

imagine this scene getting animated

Luffy was ready to kill Big Mom.

But saying that Kira’s motivation doesn’t make sense is just wrong.

it's a metaphor

>losing your time slot
at least the Japanese know the anime is shit

How big is Giorno's penis do you think?

Attached: 6e29af5fb3db6873d4ca4977baf19b5960e01c4er1-450-253_hq.gif (450x253, 1.28M)

Can I name it?

It stops being a metaphor when he physically interacted with it

Seriously this was the most asspull episode ever

I haven't actually been through all of One Piece but isn't she a villain?
isn't that like after 1000 chapters of RPG hero town hopping

>retarded take, why does he need to play ball with low tier thugs?
Because those low tier thugs work for the high tier gangsters that Giorno needs to let him into the gang so that he can work his way up and take over like he wanted to? After he kills Leaky Eye Luca, Giorno becomes an enemy of the gang. The only reason why he lives is because the person that was sent to deal with him turned out to have similar goals to Giorno and decided to help him instead. Giorno had no way of knowing that would happen, so you can't say that antagonizing random gang members to get into the gang was his plan from the beginning.

Giorno can just rip it off and use Gold experience to make a bigger one

No one said that, they just trivialized his childish hate of women

>You can assume he's going to do good and that's all that really matters
It would be much better if we actually knew his plans.
>Im still waiting on your >why Giorno is actually evil fanfiction
That’s not what I’m trying to say.

smart

>The idea was that both were a separate power thanks to the whole two souls/split personality shit right? Or is that part just am assumption from the fans?
It was a fan meme. Epitaph was always a part of King Crimson. Like the very first time we ever see it, Diavolo says "I will lend you my power"

3 inches flaccid, 7 inches erect.

dude just turn off your brain lmao

It's basically the opposite of talking head
no

I’ll need to do some firsthand exploring

Attached: 3CFB3C6D-1FFB-4C8D-B22C-D3C42A773FB7.png (1334x750, 1.08M)

Pretty good considering he's only 15

>It's a metaphor
>The others literally see him attack his source of light and comment on it
Nah.

yea ok I got nothing lol just imagine tiny little suns behind everyone's head that no one noticed

Attached: 1560310897647.png (900x900, 1.15M)

Film yourself using it on someone.

They’re all hopped up on that sweet Chariot Requiem juice

>Because those low tier thugs work for the high tier gangsters that Giorno needs to let him into the gang so that he can work his way up and take over like he wanted to?
so you would think that Giorno could make BIG connections dealing with like, Narancia? I don't think so, he needed strong allies inside that he could talk to his side. He played on Bruno's sensibilities that he deduced through their fight.
>Because those low tier thugs work for the high tier gangsters that Giorno needs to let him into the gang so that he can work his way up and take over like he wanted to? Giorno had no way of knowing that would happen, so you can't say that antagonizing random gang members to get into the gang was his plan from the beginning.
He's a blip on their radar sure, but yeah meeting Bruno was incredibly fortuitous but that doesn't somehow change my mind that Giorno was attempting to attract the attention of a gang. I can't believe you're seriously suggesting there's some kind of door Giorno could knock on and "meet" them through when he needed Bruno's connection to meet Polpo in jail

Everything in the Part 5 adaptation up to GD/BB was kino. Its been downhill since with the exception of Sardinia.

I don't feel comfortable using something like this on another human, it seems fucked up

White album, mystery of king crimson, metallica, and oasis are all great arcs

tell that to "Dont look at me or i will backstab myself" cheaptrick. If you hate yourself enough you can totaly be disapointed by your stand

>It would be much better if we actually knew his plans.
100% agree, especially since I don't really care for him in PHF, but he is not villainous he wants to reform the organization to his views and we know throughout the story what his views are and what he values.
>That’s not what I’m trying to say.
Its coming off that way because Giorno is inherently more "heroic" by acting for "good" independently while all other protagonists have the situation dumped into their lap and they're just good enough people to take care of it

>but I'm curious what it will be this time
A good guy who is sided with the part 9 gang.

More likely is that the original cheeptrick user had a fear of his back being seen or was just insecure which manifested into a stand that would literally kill you for being looked at

Just to clarify, the first post by me was

Cheap Trick is what happens when you believe your stand is literally some demon following you like a curse and I guess the stand decides it doesn't care for you and wants to jump ship

Everything's gone to shit since they got to the colosseum

The plot is fucked, araki clearly didn't know what to do and is making asspulls everywhere and we've had 3 episodes of them talking without a single fight

That's why you have a shitty stand

Attached: 1557569991492.jpg (720x480, 63K)

Use it on a partshitter.

Not all JoJo parts are created equal.

You're allowed to make one Stand into a Requiem Stand who do you pick?

Survivor

Alright, just saying that the meme of Giorno somehow being inherently villainous based on the course of action he takes is wrong, it just makes him a chaotic hero

But being a partshitter is just wrong.

Hey ya

Attached: Screenshot_13.png (486x392, 565K)

D4C Love Train
this shit could be apocalyptic, of course if it worked

But dont you like how Diavolo used King Crimson to punch himself/trish/mista to launch himself towards the arrow?Truly, a genius play.

Attached: 1561678011389.png (483x958, 455K)

Hey Ya.

Tenore Sax

>asspulls everywhere
>fight means constant retard punching

Attached: flat,220x200,075,t.lite-1u1.jpg (220x200, 8K)

Strength,Kraftwerk. The Hand, BIG, or Sun.

If I don't like certain parts does that make me a partshitter?

>WHERE IS ORAORAORAORAORAORAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA
>ARAKI WHYYYYYY

Well I wasn’t one of the anons who called Giorno villainous or unheroic.

God i wish that were me

Gold experience that would be awesome!

Hermit Purple Requiem so it manifests as a humanoid stand

no, a partshitter is someone who is a tremendous fanboy faggot over their favorite parts opposed to others with normally very weak reasons

Being a partshitter means to shit up threads with dumb arguments about which part is better.

There's no arrow in SBRverse.

Moody Blues. What happens to a non offensive stand?

>dont agree with the initial point being argued against
>play devil's advocate for it anyway
whats the angle?

Just watched this week's ep

What the hell did I just watch

Usually jojo has one or two asspulls per episode but this was 20 mins of just pure asspull, I'm equal parts impressed and annoyed

Diego fucked her

Attached: 1559132081884.png (237x655, 450K)

Attracting attention from the gang doesn't help him join them if the attention is negative. He operates on their territory without permission, disrespects them and kills one of their members. It was only a coincidence that Bruno was the one who was sent to deal with Giorno, and Bruno still would have killed him if it wasn't for another additional coincidence that allowed Giorno to figure out that Bruno was actually good. There is no way that Giorno could have planned for this to happen ahead of time, so I can't accept that his airport scam was part of his plan to join the gang.

>I can't believe you're seriously suggesting there's some kind of door Giorno could knock on and "meet" them through when he needed Bruno's connection to meet Polpo in jail

Attached: Door.png (930x523, 890K)

DiU is where Araki's character writing improves. He's always been good at writing characters, but this is where he started to flesh them out more. In previous parts characters could feel underdeveloped or underutilized. Every character in DiU got properly fleshed out. Sure, Okuyasu's father plot got dropped and he didn't contribute much but I still felt he was present throughout the part and that I knew him, unlike poor Avdol.

Plus the stands and fights improve. They have more interesting abilities. There are some stinkers like The Lock and Surface, but then there's Crazy Diamond, Aqua Necklace, Bad Company, Echoes, Red Hot Chili Pepper, Heaven's Door, Killer Queen, Highway Star, Enigma, and so on. DiU had fights like Aqua Necklace trapping Josuke and Jotaro, the Ratt hunt, Highway Star chase and Bites the Dust, which were interesting not just because of the scenario, but abilities and utilization.

The localized setting was also a nice change of pace as it made the part about a bunch of smaller adventures. People say it's unfocused, but the strange happenings of Morioh itself and the people living there is the focus. There was just no end point, which is why Kira was introduced.

And while Kira's not my favorite, he's a fantastic villain. He fits the setting and story perfectly and had more interesting motives than the previous villains. He's just a serial killer who wants a quiet life where he can murder freely. It's not the most elaborate motive, but it's unique for a shounen villain. Combine that with Killer Queen, great character designs and that we form an intimate understanding of him and you get one of the most memorable villains in the series.

Part 4 isn't my favorite, but it deserves the love it gets.

Posting wojak makes you just as bad.

that's why I said "if it worked", isn't Love Train already kind of a requiem anyways?

That episode was boring as shit lmao

>you now remember king crimson punching the little light behind his head

Seriously what was that

>isn't Love Train already kind of a requiem anyways?
Not in any way shape or form

The nature of the stand does not matter, the power of a requiem stand has no relation to the original power.

So, what if I said part 6 or 5 both suck?

Dumb brainletposter

KC abusing SG is hot

I felt like you were ignoring an elephant in the room and wanted to point it out.

Why didnt pol ask someone to kill it.

next episode is king of kings
I don't think i'm ready bros

Attached: 8008321.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>Not in any way shape or form
it kinda is tho

That was easily the worst episode of jojo

Ok, just don’t start any arguments with people who disagree with you.

I THINK the idea is that Silver Chariot has a "light source" behind everyone whose souls were swapped. Why the fuck is it there, and why does Silver Chariot fucking die instantly due to one of the many souls punching said light just once, I don't understand though.
Quite honestly, the whole thing with Silver Chariot requiem is weird as fuck. Why is it even trying to mutate everything?

Attached: 1539909221342.jpg (842x699, 50K)

Best jobro. Should have become capo instead with Mista & Giorno bodygaurd

Where the fuck is Jotaro?

Attached: akmGgazk_700w_0.jpg (700x636, 50K)

No...you just don't get it. It's good because it's different!

That's probably what Jolyne wondered.

He doesn't give a shit anymore

His sister is dead, his friends are dead and uncontactable, his body is crippled and dead, he's trapped inside a turtle

He just wants to stop Diavolo then die

Diamond is Unbreakable episode 20 Cinderella arc is the worst.

>Attracting attention from the gang doesn't help him join them if the attention is negative. He operates on their territory without permission, disrespects them and kills one of their members.
he didn't kill Luka
>It was only a coincidence that Bruno was the one who was sent to deal with Giorno, and Bruno still would have killed him if it wasn't for another additional coincidence that allowed Giorno to figure out that Bruno was actually good.
I already said it was incredibly fortuitous, almost like it was fate, right user? Giorno also probably didn't assume he'd be approach by such a skilled stand user first. He didn't even know other people had stands within the gang.
>There is no way that Giorno could have planned for this to happen ahead of time, so I can't accept that his airport scam was part of his plan to join the gang.
Too bad
>bruh why didnt giogio just like, know bruno already and knock on his door lmao??
retarded take

a requiem stand is made when the stand gets pierced by the beetle arrow, yes? so you essentially need to be pierced twice to get requiem
Valentine obtained D4C in Devil's Palm and later got powered up by the same corpse, giving him an extra ability. It is a stretch to call it a requiem but I think the similarity is there

In my bed, sorry user

araki was making shit up as he went trying to finish part 5 as fast as possible

dead in part 6

Diego is 5' 6" manlet. He can only dream.

It just made it sound like you were arguing that Giorno would stop drug sales to children and kick back

Surface is a great stand.

God Trish is so beautiful FUCK.

What if part 9 is about a dimensional merge?

if that was the case wouldnt the stand would want to attack the guy viewing your back rather than yourself? Thats like saying i dont like the color green so I'll stab my eyes every time i see something green
>Cheap Trick is what happens when you believe your stand is literally some demon following you
But wouldnt cheaptrick develop his abilities before manifesting himself, thus his backstabing would not have something to do with his user's reaction to it?

Diavolo, please.

He never did say what his other plans were.

Jail House Lock

>Every character in DiU got properly fleshed out
lol
>And while Kira's not my favorite, he's a fantastic villain.
LOL

why did araki make chariot requiem a world-ending threat? the boys already had a sense of urgency to stop chariot and grab the arrow before diavolo. and chariot gets defeated less than 5 minutes later anyway

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 36 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.11_[2019.06. (1920x1080, 211K)

“Researching” Dolphins.

and I already agreed with that point and told you that you have no basis to assume he had ill intent
He obviously realizes crime is the nature of Passione, but clearly wants Diavolo's seat in order to do more good than he ever did, he just let the gang run wild to increase his gain

Diego's height has never been stated, but he's probably 6'0''

part 4 has the worst stands in the series

Attached: 4 stands.png (574x887, 711K)

What would be your dream ED for SBR?
>First half (until like the first time Funny is revealed)
Get Back
>Second half
Tusk
>Bonus EDs
Lovers of the World for Mandom fight
Love Train during Love Train
High Voltage at Alt Diego
Tusk Super Band Version for the ending, sung by every band who played an OP, all in delicious engrish

Attached: 12155.gif (320x240, 1.75M)

So we agree that he had good intentions, but never spelled them out?

>I already said it was incredibly fortuitous, almost like it was fate, right user?
Yeah, but you're also trying to say that Giorno was planning for it to happen all along, so what you're saying doesn't make much sense. Can Giorno see the future?
>bruh why didnt giogio just like, know bruno already and knock on his door lmao??
That is a very valid question! He's been living there and dreaming about joining the gang for over a decade so why doesn't he know anything about the gang? Bruno had no problems joining and even Narancia was able to figure out who to talk to without having connections.

Attached: x10.jpg (780x1200, 661K)

Earth, Wind, and Fire was a nice nod to The Pillar Men though

>tallfags
>professional jockeys
pick one

Jockeys typically have lower heights.

Old town road

Wait, what's all this about a 1 hour episode i keep reading about? I don't remember the rolling stones arc being that long and i haven't read PHF so i don't know how long that would be.

The stands are all pretty retarded yeah but the fights that happen with them are all engaging and fun to watch

No.

Because the ending was a fucking mess and he had no idea what he was doing

i really like harvest. i dont like its user and i dont like part 4 but i really like harvest

So why didn't Diavolo predict that Giorno would turn his blood into ants to make the arrow fall?

>DP can afford The Beatles

Roundabout

I personaly like the idea that an independent stand that has no user still needs to be conected to humanity in some capasity, and the "Metaphor" was cool, even though other characters being able to see it is just retarded. i just wish it was a proper plot point that was developed and not a literal turn off button for the plot to change directions brought up a second to be discarded the next.

Stone Ocean ED:
Styx-Lady
Steel Ball Run first half ED:
Land of Confusion-Genesis
Steel Ball Run second half ED
Tusk-Fleetwood Mac
Jojolion ED
Blackstar or Low-David Bowie

I really feel like Jojolion should have a David Bowie ED but no idea which song.

Just like discoballad's, In The Shadow of the Valley. Or some similar song

If SBR had a remixed So no chi no sadame as an OP I would cum a bucket and a half

Warner Bros is in charge of the music production and rights.

Actually scrap Tusk and have I Fought the Law by The Clash as the second half ED theme for Steel Ball Run. Fits the mood and atmosphere more than Tusk does.

Starman, of course.

Samefag. Wojak posting should be worthy of an immediate ban on all boards.

Ghost riders in the sky

It's the end of part 7
>Arigato.... Gyro
Credits roll....
>DoN't SaY tHaT yOu lOve mE!

It's two episodes

I must have been speed reading, I don't remember any of this sun behind your head shit. What a fucking garbled mess.

But are they willing to license one of the most expensive bands for an anime?

I didn't know jockeys are on the shorter side, sorry I just thought because he's DIO he would at least be not a manlet.

Yeah, things left as vague as they are is one of part 5's issues
>Yeah, but you're also trying to say that Giorno was planning for it to happen all along, so what you're saying doesn't make much sense. Can Giorno see the future?
He's a smart guy, he can't literally see the future like the villain but I have no doubt that he expected to attract attention, otherwise he wouldn't be stupid enough to operate on gang territory anyway. He's probably just cocky enough to believe he can fight his way up somehow using his stand at that point
>That is a very valid question! He's been living there and dreaming about joining the gang for over a decade so why doesn't he know anything about the gang?
He's also 15, how much is he going to find out about the gang while being 10-14 and going through a boarding school? He didn't even have his stand until shortly before part 5 started and its stated that the mystery guy from his past kept him in the dark purposely
>Bruno had no problems joining and even Narancia was able to figure out who to talk to without having connections.
Narancia was brought in by Fugo after being found picking through trash, and while Bruno played the mystery man for him and said to not get involved he probably got more information out of Fugo. Point is that the situation was just as random chance as Giorno.
I dunno what to tell you about Bruno though, you aren't told anything about how he went from being a murder capable child to become a gang member

Josuke would've fucked up everyone in part 5 desu

It's very forgettable. I think the only reason why people defended Part 5's ending was because they don't remember how bad it was.

I didn't post a wojack you nigger

Attached: filename here faggot.png (545x94, 5K)

5' 6" is actually on the taller side for jockeys actually lol

The stand's shadow is a cool concept, but he really needed to put down the bong.

well we know Dio is shorter than Jonathan, but yeah there's no confirmed height on him

Why are you trying so hard desu

>10 second screencap
>trying so hard
remain btfo, failed samefagfag

Not the same Dio, anime only

I'm gonna make a bold claim here but; Pre-antagonist arc is better in part 5 but antagonist arc is better in part 4.

While part 4 does boast an unforgettable cast you don't really see the dynamic you do in part 5 so I'll give part 5 the edge in that. However; compared to part 4, part 5's final villain fight is the worst fucking ass pull araki's ever managed. In comparison to part 4 which is almost the exact opposite; in which the villain receives and almost infallible, undefeatable stand subability and ultimately loses in the end due to his illusions of grandeur.

meanwhile; Diovolo literally get's turned into a bitch by Araki. "Oh instead of Giorno having to come up with some elaborate out of the box plan using his wits to outsmart and out play diovolo lets just have his requiem stand be able to turn back time/change reality???" like fucking what? How does this give us the satisfying ending after he just killed half the jobros you spent so long characterizing?

And for that reason part 4 > part 5

Attached: 1459894544026.png (540x634, 321K)

it's fun to read and it looks neat. josuke is cool.

Attached: dora.jpg (780x1200, 974K)

Part 4 is second best after Part 7.

O MY TINY SUN BEHIND MY HEAD

Josuke is an ass for trying to fish Rohan. Didn't like him after that.

then the other poster is wrong for saying Diego is DIO, faggot

IF ONLY I COULD BE SO GROSSLY INSTANDESCENT

Name one fight better than highway star, oh right you can't

Blue Hawaii
jk that one was pretty meh

Rohan deserved it.

>totally unrelated image of retard nigger
>retarded half baked points
>double spacing at random
typical spic poster

Jesus Christ, Diego is Dio as well, you frickin speedreader

sheer heart attack in the same part

Blue Hawaii is genuinely better in my opinion, but it’s fine if you disagree.

No one ever acknowledges how good this would be for the ED.
youtube.com/watch?v=tYibwIelGc4

People do all the time.

SHA was better in part 8

which is why I said Dio isn't that tall, so Diego probably isn't that tall especially being a jockey
you can just be like
>my bad, user
instead of trying to ironic shitpost your way out of being a stupid faggot

dude's just a teenager who wanted some spending money since his mom froze his bank account. it got out of hand, obviously.

Attached: josuke cash.jpg (780x1200, 778K)

Well thinking about how SCR's purpose is to protect the arrow (from Diavolo), the initial switching of souls made it so the arrow was immediately gone from Diavolo's grasp. Of course, that wouldn't be enough to protect the arrow, since Stands are tied to people's souls. So, in addition to switching souls, the bodies of switched souls become mutated to die in a specific amount of time. And those who try and go for the arrow with Stands (the Boss), will be attacked by their own stands.

What I'm getting at with the lightsource is that THAT thing is actually SCR observing any Stand user trying to take the arrow. The shadowy SCR is a representation of ones Stand and trying to get the arrow from your own stand, or that desire, is what triggers SCR to be able to take control of other people's Stands. Your literally harming yourself. Or idk, something something, destroying your past weak self makes you a stronger person. Maybe the light represents being confined to your past?

Also the fact that Polnareff can't control SCR means his wish was corrupted and imperfect, which is why it has this big ass weakness once you figure out SCR's gimmick. Idk, this is all just my theory.

Attached: 1559701540729.png (350x495, 298K)

Im sorry :(

>Can't comprehend the use of spacing to delineate a change in talking points
>Call's points "half baked" yet doesn't provide any counter arguments to substantiate their claim
>Is so up their own ass they can't laugh at a funny picture of a nigger

sheesh get a load of this guy

Its ok, I like to type DIO in all caps to specifically refer to part 3 Dio too, I just wasn't implying DIO was short at all

The top and bottom sentences of your post aren't paragraphs, your "arguments" (bitching) is just bitching, and the picture is over-posted bullshit and makes me take you less seriously while you spew your already retarded bullshit, 4faggot

>He's a smart guy, he can't literally see the future like the villain but I have no doubt that he expected to attract attention, otherwise he wouldn't be stupid enough to operate on gang territory anyway. He's probably just cocky enough to believe he can fight his way up somehow using his stand at that point
But later we find out that he wanted to join the gang and take it over from the inside. He wasn't just planning to fight them head on.
>He's also 15, how much is he going to find out about the gang while being 10-14 and going through a boarding school?
The same way Bruno did, you just go find someone and ask. It's not like the existence of Passione is supposed to be a secret, everybody in town knows about the gang.
>Narancia was brought in by Fugo after being found picking through trash
>Point is that the situation was just as random chance as Giorno.
I brought up Narancia because we were told that he was able to meet Polpo and join the gang without needing to be introduced by Bruno. As soon as he learned about the gang he was able to figure out who to talk to to get in. But you say that Giorno's (a "smart guy", much smarter than Narancia) best plan for joining the gang was to piss off random thugs at the airport?

Attached: x2.jpg (780x1200, 783K)

I wonder who's behind this post

Mmm yes.

Attached: AA8FAA0D-EC2E-4027-8445-819BA9DD51E8.jpg (768x1024, 215K)

What about when he used it at the farmhouse?

imagine araki kept this power.
it'd make almost every fight trivial

>But later we find out that he wanted to join the gang and take it over from the inside. He wasn't just planning to fight them head on.
Good thing I was just spit-balling, you're inadvertently arguing your own point
>The same way Bruno did, you just go find someone and ask. It's not like the existence of Passione is supposed to be a secret, everybody in town knows about the gang.
I already said Giorno was fishing for someone he could win to his side and betray the gang, he doesn't want to deal with trash like Luka
>I brought up Narancia because we were told that he was able to meet Polpo and join the gang without needing to be introduced by Bruno. As soon as he learned about the gang he was able to figure out who to talk to to get in. But you say that Giorno's (a "smart guy", much smarter than Narancia) best plan for joining the gang was to piss off random thugs at the airport?
Without initial connections through Bruno and Fugo? Why not? Do you think Giorno can just go around and ask random assholes
>hey how do I join the mob lol

youtube.com/watch?v=BKAYGVIkbok
This would be nice for the episodes starting from when the gang goes to the space center and fights C-Moon, with What A Wonderful World for the final episode.

Attached: SO_Chapter_142_Cover_B.jpg (1560x1200, 345K)

They don't need to be full paragraphs to get a point across. You still have yet to refute my bitching, so either you agree with my points or you disagree and in the case of the latter you still haven't provided any valuable discourse. Also take a deep breath lmfao you're mad over a fucking image.

Well ol Polboy was in hiding, so his will to keep the arrow safe would still make SCR. But I guess he took the arrow fast enough so the effect didn't go off also he wasnt FUCKING DEAD

Attached: 1558722134574.jpg (700x1050, 205K)

>Rohan tries to kill josuke and friends
>what the fuck don't try to scam him

One thing I’ve really come to hate in these threads is the autist(s) who keep arguing with walls of text about the dumbest most autistic shit, and it literally keeps on going until threads dead

>projecting anger while spitting bile like an underageB&
hilarious irony, bro. sorry I didn't circlejerk worst part with you

So you hate discussion?

It’s not discussion, if it was I’d call it that. You’re one of those autists from up there aren’t you?

Magicians Red

Does Araki like Blue Oyster Cult? Lots of good names for Stands from their songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=qttI6oytqpw

rohan is a piece of shit

>Do you think Giorno can just go around and ask random assholes
>>hey how do I join the mob lol
Yes, the same way anyone else would.

>i don't like it so it isn't discussion

people these fan adaptations are good?

Attached: D-MYLApX4AIz8Pp.jpg (1199x688, 241K)

A pretty hot piece of shit

I dunno, you just sound like a total faggot who wants shit like
>Gappy makes me happy
and shit tier memes every thread

Both Vitamin C fights were great

I mean Araki's noses bother me sometimes but this is just ass

Nice ad hominem, still not an argument.

no one cares if you enjoy the part or not you're still a huge faggot

>Yes, the same way anyone else would.
Then you're a retard and autistic and I doubt you talk to anyone at all IRL

>not an argument meme
>faggot's favorite fallacy to deflect posts making them cry
you're learning to be a retarded Yea Forums user well, spic

Weather Report

Jesus christ he copied the panels but then just copy and pasted the faces. And the hair is atrocious.

It was nice discussing with you user.

Can anyone explain me what the hell just happened?

Nothing made sense this episode.

you should go to Italy and walk around asking people to join the mafia

No, don't worry about it.

>Speedwatchers

Araki ran out of ideas to end the story

Read the wiki.

That’s how it works in Jojo.

You should go to Italy and start picking fights with members of the mafia

We have no idea either user

yeah ok, fag

landslide

>picking fights
Giorno wasn't picking a fight, he was baiting for one
kys for missing the point though

Bruno did this

You were already given proof that getting into the mafia is very easy in Jojo.

>Giorno wasn't picking a fight, he was baiting for one
What's the difference?

Prove it

Silver Chariot Requiem jobbed like its user

No he wasn’t. He was just doing his thing

Calling people spic's wouldn't be my first go to insult but you seem to have some sort of inferiority complex. As I said before tho, you've got the IQ of a downy so I'm not surprised you still haven't been able to provide any sort of argument in any shape or form.

Attached: Bigspic.png (453x442, 15K)

but not proof that you can just walk up to people, if you're gonna operate on this retard logic you have to remember that Bruno assassinated two guys affiliated with the gang too
Obviously they dont bar you for murdering their members

The difference is that he wasn't being antagonistic with Luka, but Luka decided he was just going to play it as a straight scumbag
When it came down to it, there was no actual fight, Luka caved his own head in
major speed-reader hours ITT

So everyone had a tiny sun behind their head the whole time and no one noticed?

>doing his thing
wanting to take over the mafia? I agree, he was "doing his thing"

The drug dealers were never confirmed to be members of Passione.

>king crimson skips her orgasm
>lets his own play out

The worst part of all is they could have easily given him Narancia's body. It was young, healthy, fully healed and empty of mind and soul. He could have lived happily as an Italian twink for eighty years.

Instead they just threw that perfectly healthy still breathing body in a coffin and buried it alive.

Attached: 1560656878815.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

>random racial estimates with no context
>still expecting his spic "points" to be argued
>continuing to bitch out and cry when they are not
lol spic

Imagine being haunted by such a jobber.

Attached: 81651404919.png (714x456, 330K)

More like dreaming to take over the mafia but not making any specific plans until an opportunity arose.

They weren't gang members. The whole point of why they wanted to kill Bruno's dad was because he was a witness to their crimes. Passione wouldn't protect Bruno's dad if he was a witness against them.

and Bruno's entry into the gang is never actually shown
Narancia had connections, Mista was hand-picked, those are the only two ways we are given to enter the gang

>serial killer acts like a serial killer
hold on I cant accept this, but dio, kars, dio again, diavolo/doppio I can accept

>Being so in denial that you need to feign complete retardation about the implication of very specific and unique ethnicity estimates
Yeah the only "spic" here is you

Which is just as much of a subjective take as the opposite, and the opposite is far more likely than
>lol Giogio is just dicking around
Josuke dicks around, every other Joestar dicks around. Giorno is hyper autistic and goal oriented.

>Narancia had connections
Meeting a gangster briefly who didn’t want him to join?

everything jonny did was because he wanted to walk again
although not evil in the slighest, it is the most selfish of reasons

Epitaph must be activated, and it seems that Diavolo needs his long hair for seeing the future. And Diavolo doesn't have a proper body now

He only became goal oriented once an opportunity to reach that goal presented itself.

>literally no indication in the image of what is being calculated
>lol how can u not kno??
spic

He was operating on Luca's territory without paying him the money. When Luca confronted him about it, he never apologized and then called him unintelligent. And he could have easily undid GE's ability to turn the frog back into a suitcase, and use that to pay Luca without harming him.

Meeting multiple gangsters actually, I already said Fugo probably cared less considering he wasn't a Bruno butt-boy to the point where he'd risk his life against the gang itself

>headcanon

He can see the future fine without long hair like in brunos fight.

Sure thing subhuman post your superior genes and I'll concede.

Attached: U3842.png (538x821, 145K)

According to literally nothing but user's speculation, while arguing retarded points like
>why not just ask some guy where the mafia house is??
But he didn't, because he figured Luka for a useless scumfuck, and he was and got what was coming to him

And where’s your evidence that Fugo helped Narancia meet Polpo?

Its called a deduction using evidence from the manga, and you can't actually argue it

There's no way around it. People who got confused by this episode are simply stupid. Tell me one confusing thing from it

wow, a single box of text, so explanative
are you pretending to be retarded now?

It's called headcanon.

>tfw keep misreading "partshitter" as "pantshitter"

>arguing retarded points
Different user. Why do you think that Giorno would make such a poor plan to join the mafia?

read it you fucking mouthbreather

Whatever weak end-game you want for your failed argument, retard
again, go around Italy and ask random people how to join the mafia

>he doesn't know we all have a little sun behind our neck.

keep raging, spic
part 4 is shit

Why are you acting like Passione is an entirely realistic portrayal of the mafia?

>again, go around Italy and ask random people how to join the mafia
Again, go around Italy and kill some mafia members.

DavidPro always chooses weird to bad shit.
Jotaro should have been dark blue with a pink shirt, Joseph should have been wearing purple instead of green, Jonathan should have not had blue hair, Josuke was alright but stole Jotaro's colors. Pink Giorno is fine.
I bet your ass Jolyne won't have her almost iconic neon yellow-green hair, instead it will be something weird

It took Narancia half a year to find Polpo, it's not like he fucking waltzed in asking to join the gang the moment bruno shot him down

I already said it was speculation, just like the supposed safety and effectiveness of questioning random people about the mafia
Except I have actual reason to think that, unlike retards ITT

haha expected no less, loser.

He's 15, Dio's plan to get rich and successful was to exploit the Joestar family but he was stupid enough to create his greatest enemy at the same time around similar ages
because outside of stand using members, it is. Look at Pericolo.

>I already said it was speculation
aka a headcanon

Am I the only one who gets only pictures of Jolyne when searching just "Jolyne" on google? Not even Jojo Jolyne or something

>You can't get into the mafia without connections
>But trying to make connections is retarded
>Doing any research whatsoever into how to join the organization is retarded
>Trying to meet peacefully when any of their members is retarded even though random old ladies on the street know how to find them
>It makes more sense to become the mafia's enemy and wait until one of their traitors comes after you and you find out about his secret and befriend him

What am I reading? The vague single sentence explanation on Bruno swearing his loyalty?
Its a weak argument, retard
I don't have a stand to invisibly cave heads in with, faggot

>I don't have a stand to invisibly cave heads in with, faggot
I can't speak Italian

Exactly, but apparently Giorno can just turn over a single rock and jump into the mob life?

We could barely see his eyes in that fight, he could have needed the hair and we wouldn't notice.

>He's 15, Dio's plan to get rich and successful was to exploit the Joestar family but he was stupid enough to create his greatest enemy at the same time around similar ages
Giorno is not Dio.
>because outside of stand using members, it is.
Very funny.

Seeing as Passione literally sells drugs to fucking normies i'd imagine it wouldn't be hard to actually get into contact with them

use it on all 36 kars and then on their stands

He could just do what Narancia did

>people arguing about race in a Jojos thread about the anime and manga

Ahh, yes, what a time to be alive.

Attached: 5a7.jpg (680x412, 46K)

Crazy JoJo theories time

Re reading part 7 and what is up with Civil war? I loved the fight and all but why water? Is their a symbolic meaning behind it? Like baptism? This being told my H.P after she wants to be forgiven made me think of it. Baptism washes of sin and all that. In addition to the catholic parallels of Lucy and Mary I can't help but think that water being the weakness of a stand about punishing you over past sins and mistakes being an allegory for it.

Attached: Jojo part 7 Jesus.jpg (760x1200, 747K)

Exactly. It's only one retard here who thinks they're supposed to be the fucking illuminati.

No more headcanon than
>bro just ask the dude at the bar, it works in videogames
>But trying to make connections is retarded
>talking to random people in hopes that they know information you need
You are autistic as fuck
>Doing any research whatsoever into how to join the organization is retarded
Walking up to random people is retarded
>Trying to meet peacefully when any of their members is retarded even though random old ladies on the street know how to find them
its almost like they've been around for a while, being old
>It makes more sense to become the mafia's enemy and wait until one of their traitors comes after you and you find out about his secret and befriend him
Happenstance, but yeah, it worked and fast

Selling drugs is fine as long as it's to to women and children

t. Giorno

Part 5 is worst plot, worst villain, worst jojo, worst finale, but best fights.
I'm really amazed at how DP managed to make it seem so interesting, adapting to anime just does wonders.

I wonder how it will be in Part 6, where the story is there, second best JoJo, second best villain, the finale is insane, but most of the fights are just shit.

Attached: 1476896487076.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Me neither
>Giorno is not Dio.
Its his son, the G in Gio means he's GOODio
>Very funny.
stay retarded

>Part 5 is worst plot,
Based
>worst villain,
Based
>worst jojo,
Based
>worst finale,
Based
>but best fights.
And you ruined it

Get out.

>Rat fight was awful in manga
>great in Anime
It will be good most likely.
>Worst villain
Nah a guy who is so insane he can only trust himself and makes a split personality is dope. Great on screen presence and Doppio is a hoot. Kars is worst just kinda meh overall.

>Walking up to random people is retarded
Why is it retarded? Give me an actual argument.

Pick through the trash until someone picks him up off the streets and feeds him pasta?
Again, retards, why do you think low ranking drug runners and faggots with shovels ordered to do grunt work are especially keen gang gateways?

Because random people don't want to talk to you, faggot, they want to go about their day unbothered by questions from random teenagers about how to enter criminal organizations
you are actually autistic

>bro just ask the dude at the bar, it works in videogames
I never suggested that, but it’s still a better plan than just causing trouble in mafia turf.

>Because random people don't want to talk to you, faggot, they want to go about their day unbothered by questions from random teenagers about how to enter criminal organizations
I don't remember this panel. What chapter was it from?

>Pick through the trash until someone picks him up off the streets and feeds him pasta?
That's not how he entered the gang, speedreader.

Then why the fuck would Bruno be sent after Giorno once Luca dies

Stop posting meme of the month le feels man jpgs

>a man’s son must be identical to him!
>ur retarded
I accept your concession.

Part 5 has a lot of good fights, even if some of they end with Giorno asspull, specially compared to the snorefest of Part 6.

Diavolo is boring. Being paranoic and a piece of shit doesn't make a villain interesting, on top of that his stand is just as poorly written and retarded as his personality, when you have people like DIO, Pucci, Kira and Kars he is worst villain easily.

>why do you think low ranking drug runners and faggots with shovels ordered to do grunt work are especially keen gang gateways?
Because they work for the guy who can let you in? The guy that you would be trying desperately to find if you had a life long dream of joining the mafia?

>I never suggested that, but it’s still a better plan than just causing trouble in mafia turf.
yeah, none of you have suggested a single scenario where Giorno can just probe for info from randoms, which is why this hasn't gone anywhere
100% autistic, kill yourself

Shit typing too fast, first reply meant to

Attached: 1490643328714.png (720x720, 447K)

Passione is literally based on the mafia from the fucking godfather, this shit isn't supposed to be realistic. The movie opens with the godfather taking favors from fucking civilians.

But it is, because he would have died on the streets more than likely otherwise
get a clue, retard
because Bruno would prefer to directly deal with someone who put one of his men into a coma, especially since Bruno suspected he was a stand user

>yeah, none of you have suggested a single scenario where Giorno can just probe for info from randoms, which is why this hasn't gone anywhere
He’d probably just take his time doing research

here you go, retard

Attached: 20971152.jpg (600x414, 62K)

Wasted trips.

IT'S HIM

>Because they work for the guy who can let you in? The guy that you would be trying desperately to find if you had a life long dream of joining the mafia?
Yeah, Im sure they're all super keen on helping 15 year-old faggots who didnt contact them to actually buy drugs

I had a feeling this would show up sooner or later

>take his time doing research
care to give an example of how to research a criminal organization as a 12-15 year old boy going to boarding school?

Next time post this in the beginning so I know not to waste my time arguing with you

Rohan literally tries to kill josuke when he's first intoduced

>the same retards arguing retarded points past their expiration
>every
>time
pathetic desu

What stuff has he said in the past?

>arguing
is that what you call autism takes every other post? The only thing you've been arguing is
>bro Giorno should have like, talked to people until he got the questline bro

Who is that? I don't frequent outside of fridays and jojolion

I don't get it jobros, why didn't Diavolo just order a hit on Trish

By researching where they’re active and who seems to be involved?

Because he wants to kill her himself

to what end? What is he going to do with that information? This plan is still ending with him going up to randoms to get info so he can maybe talk to random gangsters who are more than likely to tell a flamboyant child who isn't even Italian to fuck off

He thinks Baby Face was defeated by Giorno's damage reflection ability

Because that would give traitors even more motive to snatch her and he also had to have her in his presence to confirm that she's indeed his blood daughter.

>but best fights
Thats not part 3 tho but okayyy

I just finished reading part 6, I have a few criticisms but I'd still give it a 7.5/10 for the ending and Jolyne + FF. I've never really seen anything about part 7, what am I in for?

he shoulve have gotten a sniper rifle

just don't tell the hitmen he's related to her lol

Part 3 doesnt have the best anything, its mediocre like that.

"Excuse me, do you know the gang?"

"Yeah, everyone in the city does."

"I need to talk to them. Where can I meet them?"

"Go this restaurant at this time and ask for a guy named Bruno."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

>to what end? What is he going to do with that information?
Try to find a way to get in.

everyone gets swapped back when SCR dies
the turtle becomes the turtle again but polnareff gets to stay in the stand because his bodys dead

naranica's stand was already gone so it probably wouldnt work

and you think GE somehow managed to fuse a motorcycle into Baby Face and have it explode with an ability he doesn't have

if araki doesn't say it directly it never happened

It's okay, Giorno knew he was going to be the crimeboss and just wanted to fuck around in his empire ahead of time

Part 3 is best finale, best villain, arguably best Jojo.
But it has a lot of shitty stands: like wheel of fortune, devil and the tumor that I forgot the name.

>"Yeah, everyone in the city does."
>what autistic anonymous posters actually think would happen

Meet Polpo in the prison, how does Giorno get into the prison?
Is he going to ask a more than likely unfriendly drug dealer to introduce him?

I don't get it

Nah, the stands are great. They just don't have overly complicated abilities for people to argue about how they work.

>Meet Polpo in the prison, how does Giorno get into the prison?
Ask them to let him talk to Polpo
It's not complicated

Debatable, bad stands/bad eps every arc has them, part 3 still has so many iconic fights and like yourself said, best final fight/villain, that its best part in my book.

A random florist was easily able to talk to Bruno and his gang to ask for a favor. Passione isn't a secret organization.

Jesus christ that shit taste

>Part 3 is best finale, best villain, arguably best Jojo.
No those go to part 6 , 7 and 7 respectively

Bruno is literally treated as a celebrity in his district tho

Bruno was just everyone's mom

Do you seriously believe that all of this is more unbelievable than your stupid headcanon?

Mista's dick, mostly

Thanks for admitting that you’re a complete idiot.

While most Stands are indeed great, it still has some bad stands, I don't even blame Araki tho it was the first part with Stands so some bad ones are just part of the proccess.

I think Part 3 as favorite is acceptable, but you just can't deny it has some really underwhelming shitty Stands

>walk into a prison as a 15 year-old boy and ask the security to let you talk to the enormous gang leader there
great idea, couldn't possibly be denied

That’s exactly what he did.

>A random florist
A grown ass man in a business suit, you mean

That happened in the story...

read nigga read

Attached: lesigh.png (560x394, 394K)

And?
More unbelievable than Giorno making contact through turf meddling? Absolutely. These are some of the most autistic takes Ive seen in these threads

Ok, I will bite, why is the Devil a shitty stand?

Wow an italian man who owns a shop has a suit fucking alert the press

I want them to go even crazier than psrt 4 with the colors, but we'll probably get the black blonde and pink one to look closer to anime part 3 jotaro. I want a whole part to be colorized similarly to the way araki does hos occasional colored pages and part 6 would be a good choice for it since it could be good way to spice up what can be seen as a boring concrete setting.

>NOOOOOO THE HAND JUST LIKE, TURNED INTO A MOTORCYCLE AND SWAM UP BABY FACE'S ARM IN PIECES AND EXPLODED BECAUSE "LIFE POWER"
retarded take

Except he didn't and it didn't, Polpo knew he was coming because of Bruno
He used his connections that he made during the story, you're just being autistic about how he went about making said connections

You need to get btfo to possess a object smaller and weaker than you, that will still transfer the damage to your original body.

It was a entertaining fight first time watching, but every time I rewatch Part 3 I can't get over how shit it is.

Read slower

Not him but I would argue that a stand which binds itself to a physical object, but still transfers the damage to the user is pretty shit.

Yeah, a grown ass man in a business suit who is not a random school kid that probably runs a business nearby
nice exercise in missing the point, faggot

>researching the mafia is a worse plan than picking fights with them
You’re genuinely too stupid to be posting here.

What am I supposed to be reading slower exactly?

Attached: U17.png (1022x1500, 312K)

>NOOOOO ARAKI BROUGHT BACK THE RETCONNED ABILITY BUT MADE IT COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AND NEVER HAD THE CONSTANTLY NARRATING CHARACTERS MENTION THAT IT WAS THE SAME ABILITY!

and you're too autistic for real life arguing retarded ideas like
>just do the research bro, just talk to random drug dealers bro

How is doing research better than picking fights? It isn’t and you’re a dumbass.

>AND NEVER HAD THE CONSTANTLY NARRATING CHARACTERS MENTION THAT IT WAS THE SAME ABILITY!
t. too stupid and needs everything spoon-fed to him through exposition
Glad Araki doesn't write for actual retards posting on Yea Forums

But even in your headcanon he's still talking to random drug dealers. The only difference is that you think he should fight them.

One of Rohan's main characteristics is that he's a major prick. The scrawny little manga fag deserved it.

>How is doing research better than picking fights?
lol retard

>too stupid and needs everything spoon-fed to him through exposition
This is what people always say when someone points out that their headcanon has no basis

I'd assume the stand is the combined essence of the souls but their souls are separated

Narancia is a literal retard, his first instinct is to just fight he has no charisma

>But even in your headcanon he's still talking to random drug dealers
No, he's talking to random thugs of all sorts which eventually led him to being pursued by an actual officer, and Giorno didn't even fight Luka

>black and white scans
yikes

>too stupid and needs everything spoon-fed to him through exposition
That’s just how the writing in Jojo is.

>This is what people always say when someone points out that their headcanon has no basis
"Not an argument"

Luca dealt drugs

>retard posters are colored-scanfags
figures
only sometimes, you're thinking of HxH

Another concession.

I don't understand how this guy can get consistently BTFO in every thread he argues in for months and still think he's in the right.

JoJo is objectively better in color.

Did he, or was he just Bruno's enforcer?

Every fight in Part 5 is filled with near constant explanations of powers that we’ve already seen.

>people trying to defend Part 5 awful writing of Giorno asspulls just to protect their egos anonymously
Oof

Wouldn't Josuke have like 15cm on Giorno?

Sleeping Slaves said he sold drugs to kids

It's not even the same manga when colored but ok

ok ok, eat up, retard

Attached: 20971152.jpg (600x414, 62K)

White girls are objectively better in color.

>Every fight in Part 5 is filled with near constant explanations of powers that we’ve already seen.
citation - retard's memory of a manga he doesn't even understand

>Survivor
>The stupid fucking Feng shui dragon
No user, the worst stands and fights award go to part 6

>asspull
pretty much the keyword to tell if someone is lowtest

Pucci literally created the SBR universe

It’s true, seethes.

this

>lowtest
What do you think that word means

>seethes
lol retard, try taking these posts slower, they're already retarded and wrong so you could do without the constant errors

Hey seethes, can I get another hot dog over here?

it means that you're half the person you think you are and should be ignored

but you're already over-weight and stuck living at home, user
do you really need a third helping of being so wrong you jump ship and Yea Forums post?

Seethes was a nickname that I gave you.

Thank god this shit thread has hit bump limit, now this retarded argument can finally end.

Yeah, child-like behavior is easier than actually making arguments that aren't shallow and retarded huh?

Calling things retarded is a shallow argument.

if that's you, retard user, this is the most intelligent post you've made all thread

Nice projecting.

I only call retarded things retarded, like the suggestion that a 15 year-old schoolboy can consort with criminals normally, or that the sentence
>Bruno swore loyalty to the gang
is somehow proof that Bruno literally dicked around randomly in the suggested way

Don't chip tooth while dropping the expected buzzwords, user
the argument was retarded and was argued poorly to boot

>baiting shitposters into shitting on part 5 for the thousandth time

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1200x858, 68K)

Part 8 is already a mash-up of 4 and 5, 6 will probably be added in later like part 3 in 7.

Would you?