Is Comic Girls a prime example of a forcedly remembered show...

Is Comic Girls a prime example of a forcedly remembered show? It only gets threads because of one guy who's obsessed with Kaos, but the anime itself was inferior to other Kirara adaptations like Blend S and Slow Start.

Attached: Comic Girls.jpg (640x960, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESNhhG3QQBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't have a punchline.

I WISH I HAD A GIRLFRIEND LIKE KAOS!!!!!!!

For some reason, shows with pink-haired protagonists are usually forcedly remembered.

>forcedly remembered show
You okay, user?

Attached: fe.jpg (1280x2160, 628K)

Kirara manga are all trash.

Mitsuboshi Colors is also forcedly remembered.

Is this the new time flop-style phrase?

Good to know.
Am I allowed to continue enjoying it?

Yes, we can't control what you enjoy. It's up to you.

Thank you.

No.
You're just a baka.

Attached: 1559166852032.jpg (1410x1237, 439K)

>forcedly remembered show
Is this a prime example of a forced meme? Just up there with "time flop".

I will antagonize your shitty forced meme by turning this into a legit thread.
So what about that Kaos

Attached: chaos.jpg (625x489, 52K)

Don't be obsessed with a worthless loser from an irrelevant show. Kaos is only good for cold-hearted rape.

It was one of the better Kirara adaptations. I say this as a non-Kaos fanboy.

But she's such a cute and warm living onahole.

This is a try-hard Hidamari Sketch.

Except it didn't try hard at all.

Ahaha! Le forcedly remembered TIME FLOP is a native isekai >forced animation
Please strangle yourself with cheese wire

>one guy
My name is Kaos, for we are many.

Attached: cows 4.png (1918x1080, 981K)

Are you going to post these shitty memes every day until we like it?

>implying slow start was good
it was even more forgettable than comic girls and the only reason people remember blend S is because the OP was memed to hell and back

slow start also had the DFC loli with good VN taste

>it was even more forgettable than comic girls
The only Kirara show from 2018 that was more forgettable than Comic Girls was Anima Yell. Even Harukana was more memorable thanks to WAKU WAKU SHIKUWASA.
>people remember blend S is because the OP was memed to hell and back
It also had a cute trap.

Blend S had a solid cast, except for the doujin artist. Everyone else was pretty high tier. Comic Girls only has Kaos as a top tier character, the blue haired tomboy was an okay-good tier. The other two were low tier and unmemorable. Characters make or break these types of show and if you don't have an interesting cast then you pretty much have nothing.

Blend S was fucking dogshit. Even Hinako Note was a better Kirara adaptation despite not even being Kirara and being trash.

shut up

>Kaos hands in Comic Girls to the Kirara editor at the end of the anime
>Hanzawa Kaori's art in the Comic Girls manga depicts everyone as a blobby potato, like Kaos's art but more detailed
>Most of Hanzawa Kaori's previous work is yuri doujins
>Kaos is clearly a raging homo who gets turned on by the yuribait shenanigans happening around her
Was Comic Girls an autobiography?

Attached: chaos.jpg (832x1416, 333K)

>Slow Start
Slow Start was like Koufuku Graffiti tier forgettable.

>Even Hinako Note was a better
There's literally nothing worse than Hinako Note.

Attached: manlets btfo.png (1920x1080, 1014K)

>one guy

Attached: kaos (5).jpg (394x322, 35K)

There's one thing. Blend S.

>MAL fanbase wars

Are you upset timeflop and native isekai didn't stick to Yea Forums so you're trying again?

>MAL
What the fuck does MAL have to do with anything?

Blend S at least had an identity and a sense of direction. Hinako Note had neither.

RUKI IS SUCH A LEWD SLUT I WANT TO RAPE AND DISMEMBER HER

Attached: 1524762833849.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

What would it be like having Kaos as an onahole wife?

Attached: 1524162524329.jpg (1920x2023, 1.41M)

What do you think of next season's Kirara?

youtube.com/watch?v=ESNhhG3QQBQ

Aside from a superficial similarity of the premises, the two shows are pretty much nothing alike.

very cute debiru, i'm ready

Erokawa

Attached: 1527098181556.webm (1280x720, 2.27M)

STOP JUST ADDING FORCED TO THINGS

Attached: 1328238784623.png (736x720, 389K)

Im gonna force my dick into the butt of this cute idol

Well, it is the same retard.

>on by the yuribait shenanigans happening around her
Wouldn't this mean that there is a hidden cabal of lesbian mangaka in industry? Who is it run by? Ritz? Namori? Ume-sensei?

Blend S and Slow Start were shit and you're wrong for looking them. Comic Girls was good.

*liking them
I'm extremely tired.

Thanks for bumping a bad thread to hand out opinions despite being extremely tired, we all benefit from this kind of behavior.

Do you have any idea how stressful and difficult it is to refresh the catalogue?

Slow start was definitely worse. Blend S was probably a little better though

Only underaged salesfags from reddit and self-inserters think Slow Start was bad. That's just a fact.

>bait
Kill yourself.

Attached: 1524162674799.jpg (1920x2042, 1.46M)

Touching Kaos' shoulders and working your way down to her nipples

>Is Comic Girls a prime example of a forcedly remembered show?
>It only gets threads because of one guy who's obsessed with Kaos

you already answered your own question you stupid faggot

Attached: pvyh4ZK.png (261x236, 18K)

>slow start
>good

Attached: hana_2.jpg (346x367, 16K)

BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED

Attached: 1527255940643.jpg (1280x720, 315K)

Very. Blend S and Comic Girls are also very good.

Choose this many

Attached: tama2.jpg (640x360, 105K)

>but the anime itself was inferior to other Kirara adaptations like Blend S and Slow Start.
Why did you use two weaker adaptions as examples? BS and SS weren't inferior, they were roughly on the same level as CG.
The only recent high-tier cgdct shows were Hitoribocchi and Yurucamp, and Sora Yori if you want to count that as cgdct as well.

Not even Kaos is this pathetic.

>Hitoribocchi and Yurucamp, and Sora Yori
Why did you use three non-Kirara adaptations in a Kirara thread?

>forcedly remembered
Is this the new fotm buzzword? Here's my current list, please tell me if I'm missing anything:

>melodrama
>kino
>native isekai
>dishonest information

Attached: 1560489768222.jpg (640x677, 155K)

Only one person uses it so it doesn't count as a buzzword yet. He's trying very hard to force it though.

Yurucamp is kirara though.
But fair enough, I usually don't care much about if my cute girls shows are adapted from kirara or somewhere else.

Oops meant "dishonest animation."

But that one guy is you attention whore.
Would you please fuck off and kill yourself.

You forgot "time flop", which pretty much means the same thing as "forcibly remembered".

Is "time flop" also forced by a single person?

It's undoubtedly the same single person.

>It's undoubtedly the same single person.
Evidence?

Look at the nmber of posters
now look at the number of replies

WAS Kirara. It moved to Comic Fuz a few months ago.

Which is basically a web version of Kirara.
Are you going to say that Hidamari isn't Kirara either just because the same thing happened to it?

I was talking about "time flop", though.

Anyone with a brain can tell it's one persistent autistic faggot making Kaos threads every day. Last year, he got called out for it because his threads had 200~ posts at 10~ unique IPs (aka excessive samefagging) and he began to abuse phoneposting to inflate the unique IP counter so that it looks "genuine". If you look up the posts in his threads in the archive, you will also see that he's copy-pasting the same posts over and over to fake "discussions". It's pure unadulterated autism. Oh, while the anime Comic Girls was airing, it didn't have any discussion and there weren't any threads with worthwhile discussions hitting the bump limit. Actual popular shows that has ended or been on break rarely (if ever) get threads and you want to try and argue that a shitty kirara show like Comic Girls which nobody outside Japan except for one to four faggots can remember is a popular show? Yeah fucking right.

And the only reason you're butthurt and demanding "evidence" over such a spot-on accusation is because you are that persistent autistic faggot making Kaos threads. It checks out.

Attached: 1561781695327.png (330x314, 62K)

>because you are that persistent autistic faggot making Kaos threads
No I'm not, I was asking a legitimate question. In fact, I wasn't even asking about the Kaos spammer(s?), I was asking if it was only one person forcing "time flop" down our throats.

Also, do you think the Kaos spammer was the same person who posted Satania threads or Umaru threads? The Satania and Umaru threads always felt like it was one or a few people in them, posting the same things over and over and getting mad when being asked to actually discuss the show instead of circlejerking.

Holy shit imagine taking your own shitposting thread this seriously because of how much you dislike a specific fanbase for no reason. This thread turned out to be far more amusing than I expected.

Attached: 1529004980869.webm (1280x720, 499K)

>The other two were low tier and unmemorable
>forgetting about best girl Ruki

Attached: 1529508136307.png (1536x1080, 1.51M)

>same person who posted Satania threads or Umaru threads?
No. There's a sizable community for those shows.

Kaos was cute and easy memeable. That's the only thing this show has and that's why the threads are "kaos something" instead of "comic girls something something"

>Umaru
>one person
Nigger, Umaru was very clearly a flood of crossboarders.

>he began to abuse phoneposting to inflate the unique IP counter so that it looks "genuine".
Like you're doing right now with your totally unique IP #41?

>n-no u
>still replying to the same post several times
>getting mad and defensive because you got exposed
get help, schizo

>schizo
You mean the person who insists that every thread about this show is started by the same person?

>a flood of crossboarders
How did you say they were crossboarders?

Attached: IMG_20190629_095334_090.jpg (1162x185, 26K)

Kaos is dead

Attached: 1539891542425.png (1028x732, 555K)