JoJo 36

HE FUCKING WON

Attached: 1561745744957.png (1920x1080, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WMacfEGWCo0?t=26
youtube.com/watch?v=EPKbits59UY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The crazy mind games, the insane stand battles, the deaths, and now apparently the threat of 4.5 billions year of life as we know it changing. Wew. I had some issues with the pacing in the middle of the season, but man is Part 5 ending strong.

Other than Diego, is Diavolo the best husbando?

Attached: Check_me_first.png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

I forget. Is this the first time Giorno has made non-human mammals with Gold Experience? Dude seems to stick with supervillain animals like insects and reptiles for the most part.

Attached: Giorno's Mole.jpg (780x1200, 215K)

So are the rumors true of it being a month hiatus after next week's episode?

yes

Noone can defeat King Crimon Requiem

Attached: 1561739186900.jpg (1920x1080, 540K)

I'm gonna need sauce on that bullshit.

wtf?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 36 [720p].mkv-00:15:05.196-1.jpg (1280x720, 306K)

Attached: 1561743774223.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

What in the fuck was happening in this episode? Feels like the stand powers/rules changed 8 times with everyone just standing around like it was a perfect explanation.

>King Crimson realizes it doesn't understand how its own powers work

I can't believe that King Crimson is going to be in No More Heroes 3

Attached: No More Heroes 3 Banner.jpg (1200x675, 84K)

>Episode not titled "Emperor of Emperors"
CR made a whoops.

happy kc is best kc

>punch your own host body's soul
>oh wait

"Why was Giorno's blood still on King Crimson's hands when it re-manifested? Is it because the blood was also Gold Experience's? How do you wash your Stand? Is taking a good shower enough?"

Smug Crimson
This chapter was filled with glorious KC faces.

Not a single thing changed, they just explained that Requiem's ultimate goal is to make human evolution continue at a rapid rate, the original purpose of the arrows.
The sun behind the head was a facet of Requiem's normal ability, as king crimson is the only one to do it and Diavolo (Bucciarati) or any other other dudes haven't figured it out yet, they can't swap back.

>"Is Doppio okay?"

>Trish's surrogate father, Bruno, winds up in the body of her biological father, Diavolo

Yowza. Symbolism overload.

Mista, what are you doing?

I can't believe the anime made this scene even cooler.

Attached: Mista's New Gun.jpg (1560x1200, 455K)

What are they staring at?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 36 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.06_[2019.06. (1920x1080, 3.72M)

>that rape face
He's creepier when he's happy than when angry

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 36 [720p].mkv-00:18:16.388-3.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

Why are Brandos so rude?

Attached: rude experience.png (852x461, 742K)

wtf Yea Forums told me this fight was bad?

More KC rape faces

Attached: 1561745027993.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

Even Epitaph is happy.

So can we expect GER OP interruption next week or no?? If not next week then when? Next week is last Jojo Friday.

this fight and part 6s final fight are ones people generally speedread through

wtf bros you told me Spice girl did nothing after N. BIG

>I wish I was at home eating spaghetti

Bossu, I don't feel so good

Attached: snap.png (945x532, 542K)

This episode felt like vs Kars.

We told you she didn't had a fight after Notorious.

Oh yeah, this snap. Hilarious.

Fujos absolutely btfo

who would win?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 760K)

that snap was sassy as hell

Can sentient Stands freely communicate with each other outside of their users? Can they do other things too?

Imagine if Spice Girl and Echoes Act 3 met each other, and they found each other just crazy attractive even if the users didn't care. The Stands just start going at it like a pair of wild animals. Like, Koichi and Trish are just sitting on the other side of the room trying to have a normal conversation while their Stands are rawing the fuck out of each other. Could you even concentrate when part of your attention is on your fighting spirit currently 69-ing your acquaintance's? Imagine how awkward it must be to look someone dead in the eye while your very soul is balls deep in theirs and you know they feel the same thing you do. Crazy, right?

Attached: 989676743537.jpg (500x371, 115K)

Wait was this in the manga?

Anime only
So if the last 2 episodes are airing on 28th of July are they just gonna leave a big big cliffhanger in next weeks episode? Or does the main "story" and fight with Diavolo end earlier? If so, like said, will the predicted GER OP happen next week?

Attached: P5kira.jpg (1149x720, 78K)

>37-Bruno dies,ended with GER debut
I just skimmed through the manga finale and that'd cover like 2 chapters. If they keep to the 4-5 chapters an episode pace Diavolo would get infinite deaths next week, but then the episode not being titled "GER" wouldn't make sense. Not sure what DP is planning.

Attached: confusedtaph.png (647x364, 333K)

>Diego
shit taste

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 36 [720p].mkv-00:20:14.172-4.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Gee, Mista TWO Stands?

I doubt they'll be able to finish the fight against Diavolo next week. I'd expect a cliffhanger but maybe they'll surprise us. Especially with what is saying. The title of next episode would fit with GER appearing at the very end but not with it being the end of the fight.

>"Y-yare yare... Daze."

>I hurt myself today

>Giorno can turn your blood into ants

Okay, this is one mobster I really wouldn't want to mess with.

Attached: arrow ants.jpg (780x1200, 195K)

king crimson has a lame design for a villain stand

HEY BABY

I need to make a folder just for kc faces

Attached: 1526478602285.gif (510x662, 232K)

cute

Attached: mole.png (1920x1080, 3.78M)

>Diego
>Shit taste
Shit taste

Attached: 1559326927885.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

what's wrong with you?

Attached: ivx0ADZ.jpg (2448x3167, 673K)

Attached: You_have_genuinely_angered_me!.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

anons what the fuck yall said that the D4C reveal was confusing but this last episode fucked my head up i couldnt tell who was who in any sense.

>I will now proceed to fuck this mole

King Crimson is the most kino design after Whitesnake

Attached: kc.jpg (466x466, 60K)

Mangafag here.
HOW THE FUCK DOES THE WHOLE PEOPLE TURNING INTO DINOSAURS MAKE SENSE?!?! How has that anything to do with soul switching with the nearest living being?

Does anyone have a count on how many limbs Giorno lost this season?

Iggy Pop is a stand user?

Who is more happy here? Epitaph or KC?

Attached: it just works.png (136x153, 4K)

>not wanna walk the dinosaur with Diego

Attached: 1550363742771.jpg (294x442, 63K)

It's true. Black Sabbath looks more like a final villain Stand for an italian adventure. On the other hand, what KC lacks in style, it makes up for in the potential for expressiveness

Attached: Br-UNO.png (977x2746, 3.12M)

Imagine if the Big Bang theory turned out to be wrong. Pucci would have felt pretty embarrassed.

>Wait a second that's not how it works!

Is Giorno now the protagonist is these last episodes?

I don't hate him, but seeing his generally non-threatening inoffensive design so many times and its fuckin dumb face genuinely lowers the fear factor of diavolo a bit. He just looks kind of silly.

its the best designed stand in all of jojo along with tusk act 4.

Attached: king crimson looming.jpg (526x727, 220K)

Is there any character that can defeat Dio Brando? And I'm not talking about lawyer Dio Brando. Hell, I'm not even talking about vampire Dio Brando with regenerative powers and many an undead minion. I'm NOT talking about Dio Brando after severing Jonathan Joestar's head and gaining a new and powerful lower body. I couldn't be talking about out of coffin Dio Brando as he awakens the most powerful close range stand in The World. I'm definitely not talking about vampire Dio Brando with mastery over his vampiric stamina abilities used to prolong The World’s time stop indefinitely. I'm really not talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio Brando commanding an army of powerful stand users who are at his beck and call through the immense fear he inspires. Do you think I'm talking about the empowered Dio Brando after draining all of Joseph Joestar’s blood, dramatically improving his looks, strength and time stop capabilities while also gaining a new friend in the road roller? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Heaven Ascension DIO, effectively becoming a God as to his namesake through unstoppable reality rewriting abilities combined with an already overpowered time stop. No, I'm talking about Heaven Ascension Dio with his stand, The World Over Heaven, in contact with the Requiem stand arrow, developing range and abilities beyond any simple mortal’s comprehension and eliminating the Joestar bloodline once and for all from all possible timelines and dimensions.

Attached: DIO.png (521x449, 51K)

Attached: King crimson reaches peak tism.jpg (836x458, 35K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 36 [720p]-[16.25.694-16.37.622].webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

Yes.

youtu.be/WMacfEGWCo0?t=26

Polnareff stated that Requiem has dominion over the souls of living things. Both of those aspects are a part of dominion over souls. They are not directly related.

Requiem controls souls, and after exchanging them he turns them into something entirely new. This only happens because Chariot has no master and went berserk.

It's missing a funny filename.

Retard

inb4 DP adds Diavolo dying from an STD he got from Donatella to his infinite deaths

Attached: fake reality.jpg (2047x1699, 541K)

Which anime part is the best one

Great design, terrible absolutely everything else about it.

anime part 5
manga part 7

the one you like the least

>not leglocking daddy diego so you can carry his child

Attached: leglock.jpg (894x502, 373K)

Why is part 6 such a pleb filter? Everyone who tries to talk shit about it has retarded reasons that apply more to part 5 than 6.

I just laughed like a retard because Trish's stand has properties of both rubber and gum

No one cares Huntertard.

They want to fit in.

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed user?

Attached: Gon1.png (644x482, 148K)

girono

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 36 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.54_[2019.06. (1920x1080, 2.88M)

The scene where Giorno checks other people for Diavolo is really similar to the blood check scene in The Thing

When the quality is just right

Attached: 1561751050697.png (479x713, 447K)

>terrible absolutely everything else about it
Spoken like a true someone who doesn't understand how it works

Attached: 1556300604998.jpg (750x742, 43K)

What's Whitesnake's localized name?

araki probably saw the thing before these chapter, with the body horror and body check stuff.

Just like Risotto fucking won his fight, payback's a bitch.

pale snake

Wow.

Attached: king smugson.png (490x850, 776K)

DP made one of the weaker JoJo parts KINO. I'm fucking thankful they are the ones doing it.

Attached: 1561573958851.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

*throw bracelets at you*
Whoopsie, "god" just died

It's fucking Palesnake.
I swear to god they better fucking change it in the anime.
At least it isn't on the same level as Flaccid Pancake

You can't tell me that King Crimison isn't the true mastermind behind it all.

Attached: 1557673447624.png (236x237, 90K)

Is KC only diavolo stand? If not could there be 2 KC when doppio was in buccieratti body

That asspull made me groan. Araki is lucky he's so cute or I'd make a 10:01 long video on youtube explaining why his asspulls frustrate me

KC basically IS Diavolo. Stands are a manifestation of your soul.

> CG horses

what a goofball

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 36 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.34_[2019.06. (1920x1080, 3.01M)

I think I’ve misunderstood something about how Sex pistols can navigate with the bullets because I don’t remember them being able to curve them smoothly like that.

so if the Requiem won, would everyone just become Kars?

>I'M GOING TO PUNCH MY MIND LIGHT
What the fuck does that even mean?

bros where´s our jojo double

Attached: 65182052_1234165593411406_8069360083001147392_n.png (540x960, 433K)

Crackerworm

july fuckhead

Attached: 1561753109626.png (490x1034, 563K)

my nigga doppio didnt deserve any of this

>KC can hit a body so hard it sends it several meters in less than a second
Holy shit it's like a fucking cannon.

Attached: 1534396412016.png (210x260, 15K)

>I've been waiting for this

Attached: 1536768018746.png (465x1048, 296K)

The stands are powered up by SCR. Speed reader kun.

Manga is better. DP skipped too many little scenes and butchered a few great shots.

Naruhodo

Fully understanding it just amplifies how retarded it is overall.

good catch actually although insects seem to fit Gio pretty well, not because they're the yucky evil archetype but because he actually utilises their wacky properties for his wacky tactics, it's not like he summons a big spider to kidnap villagers or something

>he summons a big spider to kidnap villagers
Imagine if part 5 was just wacky villainy like that

Kars was human/vampire perfection, SCR would've made everyone into some otherwordly fucking evolution boosting alien bullshit who even knows

>Flaccid pancake
>Flaccid pancake
>Flaccid FUCKING pancake
Thanks for telling me that now I have giga aids

Attached: 4.gif (444x444, 44K)

I honestly want them to not change it because of how funny it is

Holly fucking shit i havent read part 5 manga but this scene made jump so fucking high, based DP always making good scenes and sounds fx.

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-142409_VLC.jpg (1280x720, 603K)

NARC ANASTASIA.
HERMES' SMACK.
WEATHER FORECAST.

Why is Epitaph still mad?

They really deserve credit for how well they executed the voice swaps.

>Keep the regular VAs for the goofy moments
>Every time there's a sad or serious moment both VAs talk simultaneously as it gradually shifts to the "true voice"

DavidPro is the king of soul.

>DP made one of the weaker JoJo parts KINO
That's if you were a brainlet all along. Even with the shit scans, P5 was kino, even more so than the manga.

thanks user
thanks

Attached: 1561651467862.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

What are the chances that the staff are such Brunofags they'll stretch the ~2 chapters of his death to a full 22 minutes with filler

Attached: 1561136904034.jpg (477x873, 88K)

Nothing made sense in this episode

trish (mista) is so hot

What would the power of King Crimson Requiem be like?

Attached: king_crimson_requiem___colour_palette_challenge_by_milapants77_db41un2-fullview.jpg (1024x742, 60K)

I forgot how much dumb shit happens towards the end of 5. The only thing that stood out to me as dumb in the fight that I remembered was Diavolo punching the light behind his head.

The real question is, who's the sexiest stand?

Attached: unf.jpg (529x893, 127K)

narancia dies

>this time, he can skip even over the skipped time
>it just works

If part 5 wich is one of the weakest is kino thanks to DP imagine what this literal kino is gonna be like animated, oh boy I can't wait

Attached: Volumen_80.png (984x1548, 3.3M)

He finally smiled!

He can smile!

Attached: happy_king.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

same as normal but every time you ask how it works epitaph explains it to you

You know, the one I hate the most is:
"To free myself from this stone ocean, I will name my stand... Stone Ocean".

you spoiled me last episode, rude.

Attached: a15.jpg (489x738, 143K)

Foo Fighters can be anything you want it to be

reminds me of part 7 when that dude turns everyone into dinosaurs
the ability to look sideways into time to catch plot armour memes

even David can't fix part 6

it's okay user, in this political climate, it's perfectly fine to be a retarded faggot

Attached: 1511173314162.png (196x197, 34K)

God im hoping for more hermes and anassui backstories.

>Why, yes, this is my fetish. How did you know?

sauce on this colored manga?

what the fuck was that punch the light behind your head bullshit lmao
other than that the end of part5 seems fun to me, idk why people said it was shit

All that needs to be fixed in part 6 is to have more interactions between the main group.

i wish they woulda kept the Mistrishvialo pose dodge

Attached: x10.jpg (780x1200, 929K)

Araki said the animals he chose for GE are the ones that seem 'simple'. So that's why there are a lot of reptiles.

Nothing in this episode made sense

Why is Chariot turning people into gross monsters?

Why was there a little sun behind King C's head? Why could he destroy it?

I'm so confused

Someone carefully colored in all of part five and six, they were up on batoto years ago. Dunno where they are now.

This, and a litte more backstories.
The fights on SO are fucking great.

How did Araki even think of something like that, seriously where the hell did that come from.

oh man that's gonna be goofy

Hot.

Attached: based retard.jpg (303x243, 14K)

its cool, found it by image searching

KC of course, Paisley Park is a runner up.

Attached: Sexy_Crimson.png (1010x1080, 1.5M)

He knows what's about to happen

>Epitaph can constantly see the future but Diavolo has to actively ask it to share the information with him

>Le epic instagram filter invencivility xD
Fuck KC

>Why is Chariot turning people into gross monsters?
>Why was there a little sun behind King C's head?
Requiem power is about controlling souls. He warped everything. First he swapped them, then he started altering reality/bodies, making everyone an abomination. But Chariot was the reflection of everyone's soul, so it could be stopped by destroying the "source of light" (little sun) that was projecting it.

Basically don't think too much about it, Requiem is some weird soul-related incredibly strong power.

Attached: tumblr_p82em6Leso1scb6izo5_500.gif (500x250, 2.76M)

calm down bruno/abbacchio/risotto/narancia

O MY OTHERWORLD CREATURES

what was even the point of this shit

Isn't that light his soul then? KC destroyed his own soul bit he is still alive.

watch the next episode

>all it takes to cure DID is have a magical ghost move the souls from the patient's body into other bodies and then kill whatever vessel is housing the unwanted personality
Wow, who knew

Attached: dopp.jpg (1334x750, 105K)

are these the interdimensional beings alex jones talks about

No, the light was just casting a shadow (SCR) from his soul. But that shadow also has a shadow. Or something.

>unwanted
but doppio wanted a headmate because he's a lonely loser

The soul is inside his own body, the light only projects it. He broke the light.

I laughed more than I should

>3 weeks gap between next week's and the last episode

I don't remember this

I always imagine it being able to erase people that know his identity from existence instantly

No, but part 6 and gay priest shenanigans are

Attached: ahh.png (1694x1080, 1.87M)

how did jojo and the others not notice that they now have suns behind their heads?

I'd have to agree, he's to red-pink and white, the lines on him don't make it any better.

requiems shadow is the only way to notice it

Attached: d10.jpg (680x405, 53K)

I was imagining the "procedure" in a real world, clinical sense with real people who were being tortured and needed help

Also Diavolo is the main personality since his semen created Trish

Attached: 1559919972320.jpg (751x475, 133K)

But he is a stand, he is a soul.

GER next week?

Now's the part where you realize that Part 5 was actually kino the whole time.

yes

yes, ends with diavolo getting the mudas

No contest.

Attached: E142A658-3DD4-458E-9E9F-CE8C91B02D8C.jpg (320x738, 86K)

Will it be kino?

Attached: va_color_v17_022.jpg (1560x1200, 506K)

>doesn't care about wife's brutal murder

predictions for the last 3 episodes?

What the fuck Araki meant by this

Attached: asdsfa.png (1880x1028, 2.32M)

>Sex Pistols requiem
>The number 4 is deleted from the universe

That is the downside of marrying a sociopath.

World where Valentine wins would be legit worse than world where Dio or Kars wins

Would Diavolo even survive without Doppio. He was probably afraid to get groceries without Doppio. Also the music choice for Doppio's death was weird and undersold the sadness of the situation

This smug fucker is basically the main villains at this point. Fuck Diavolo and his bitch ass self.

Not if you’re American.

GER
1,5 episodes of Rolling Stones
Ends with a teaser for Purple Haze Feedback, I didnt believe in it at first but theyre making Fugo come back too often for it not to happen

giurnu

>Ends with a teaser for Purple Haze Feedback, I didnt believe in it at first but theyre making Fugo come back too often for it not to happen
you're going to trigger the anti-PHFags

Considering next episode is called King of Kings and not Gold Experience Requiem, I imagine it'll end with GER appearing and then we'll have to wait a few weeks for it to be finished and we'll have that, Sleeping Slaves, and an extended epilogue in the hour long special. I wonder if the special will be two discreet episodes airing back to back or if they'll actually take advantage of having an hour long episode. I hope it's the latter.

Why is mista so retarded? Does he ever think about the shit he says?

Attached: 1537866439149.jpg (766x720, 71K)

He watched too much faces of death.

Attached: giorno.png (235x299, 131K)

He could just get room service at hotels

A lot of bullshit but damn, what an intense episode.

very lovecraftian

Yeah for real I completely forgot about that, what the fuck.

Attached: Yoh shu kah gay kee rah.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

kakyoin dies

Mista is way more stupid than Narancia was.
Narancia is just naive and uneducated, Mista is plain dumb, almost Okuyasu tier

He has to shoot gun, and bullets too slow

Albino Adder

"You want me to grow what now user?"

Attached: ff.jpg (217x233, 17K)

GER appearance is like only 2.3 chapters. I dunno what DP has in store.

I wonder if Diavolo lived on after SCR, if his soul would "fracture" again like it did when he was younger leading to the manifestation of a Doppio 2.0

Attached: 1556316687318.jpg (820x615, 166K)

seems like a defense mechanism against stand users that get too close to it
eventually diavolo figured out how to beat it

KC is Diavolo, it’s not automatic

Next episode be like
youtube.com/watch?v=EPKbits59UY

i wish this scene was better and it showed diavolo styling on them while dodging bullets

Attached: sideways moonwalk.png (656x510, 294K)

They could do 5 chapters next episode and end with Diavolo experiencing his infinite deaths. But I'm just saying that if that was the case the next episode shouldn't be called King of Kings. There's no way they're not going to have an episode titled Gold Experience Requiem and so I can't imagine them finishing the fight next episode because having an episode titled GER after Diavolo is beaten would be pretty stupid.

>Fuck Diavolo and his bitch ass self.
KC is literally Diavolo

Yes also if you were an American because your economy would go to shit

Please tell me he kills trish for real

i thought i was the only one who wanted that

im not anti fugo and would love a PHF ova but there have been too many inconsistencies with the anime like morolo not being the one to give risotto info or why fugo beat professor with a book.

>This only happens because Chariot has no master and went berserk
it goes berserk either way, Pol cant control it

He is the only one who tries to do something while the others just talk or scream.

Probably not. It only happens with childhood trauma and apparently according to Polnareff that applies to the Jojo version of it as well.

anime original epilogue is inevitable now

nope

a pengis

>the main villain is the main villain
astute observation, user

There's nothing wrong with that, because she was remplaced by another cutie.

I get what you mean but I'm wondering how DP will make the episode THAT slow. Like what would they even pad it out with?

KC looks like he's taking a photo with a big catch on his fishing boat

Redpill me in anime’s Narancia’s death
Was it good?

the "suns" are supposed to be like portion of their soul energy being manipulated by Requiem, which is why they themselves cast the shadow of Requiem

but he wasted time arguing when his point was retarded, he's such a meathead at times

I would have gone for Lame Biscuit.

brunos death

No, because Fugo was supposed to kill him ironically after having been the one to bring him into the gang from the street, but Fugo betrayal was dropped

Damn this unironically looks based

Fix? There's nothing to fix user, we all love part 6 as it is

>because Fugo was supposed to kill him ironically after having been the one to bring him into the gang from the street, but Fugo betrayal was dropped
Ehh wtf? I thought these guys adapted shit properly and would cut filler, this is just changing shit

Jojo has legit been the only good show airing these past few seasons, other than obviously SnK
think about it:
>zombieland
meme trash that was ok for 3 eps then turned into dumb idol shit
>kaguya
reddit: the anime
>shield hero
based first episode but quick nose dive
>Dororo
strong first half but weak last half
>kimetsu no yaiba
GOAT animation but characters are pretty bland, but Nezuko is cute, so kinda makes up for it
I can't even remember the other trash shows from these past 9 months

3 chapters with more stuff with Bruno's death? I don't know. I agree, I don't know what they're going to do but I can't see them concluding everything next episode judging by the title.

retarded faggots

Nigga I can write a book on the theory of asspulls thanks to Araki and this fucked beyond repair arc. And I thought the Doppio fight was the worst part but no he had to outdo himself to the point where I’m honestly impressed.

based retard

King Crimson/Diavolo is a sentient stand possessing Doppio (originally named Diavolo)

No, thankfully.

damn, liked how he was actually killing the cast off and living up to his name

i wish...

They cut out too many scenes in this episode, it's probably the second low quality episode of the anime (the first one being "G in Guts", which had terrible animation). Not to mention some of the adapted scenes were butchered because of the bad angles, and the Mista escaping from others segment is completely shit. There's also so little animation here, I understand that they can't animate every second of them running, but they really got lazy here. I'm hoping the final two episodes will have decent animation.

no fag, I meant dropped from the story in general, Araki pussied out on it

Meme theory

Three major guys wasn't enough? Diavolo has killed the most MCs directly of any villain up until that point. The part was going to be even more brutal and dark but Araki's depression + editors stopped that.

If the corpse guarantees the best case scenario for America, then perhaps other countries would have to necessarily do well.

truth
inb4 davpro defense force

This. It would also be a nice throwback to bites the dust

Why does King Crimson look so angry all the time?

Attached: [VentoGiusto] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind 33.mkv_snapshot_18.49_[2019.06.15_15.38.23 (1280x720, 427K)

You know I felt something was off this ep and I'm one of the few that liked the SCR insanity.

>post manga facts
>retards call it a meme theory

>GER
>NEXT WEEK
I can't believe we fucking made it

Because every time he smiles we laugh at him.

>white snake
Silver Serpent
>foo fighters
goo gifters
>stone free
Libre pebble
>kiss
smooch
>bohemian rhapsody
Atlantic Odyssey

I meant the stando is the actual main villain instead of Diavolo. His ugly ass has only been in one damn episode and he’s dying next week.

That’s like Kira finally showing himself to get deus ex machina’d to death.

He has tumor with face growing on his forehead

>manga facts
lol

I felt something was off as well, and I don't even hate SCR (even though part 5 has the worst finale in the series). I didn't feel that in the previous episode. Also they really gave us a mediocre cliffhanger in this episode. Compare it to the excellent one from the previous episode, or any other numerous ones that the series had (the car driving off towards water in the White Album fight, Black Sabbath going for Giorno etc).

>morolo
I dont think its shown who it is so its not technically inconsistent
>or why fugo beat professor
I thought that the whole grandma subplot was the biggest reason why PHF wouldnt happen, myself. So I get the point. But it's actually not too hard to rewrite that exact part of the PHF version of the story as non-canon and to make an OVA out of the rest, which is why I changed my mind.

nice fanfiction nigger

Now that the worst part is ending, what is your opinion about the adaptation?

>lol
t. retarded giggling

based retard

>the worst part is ending
stone ocean hasn't even started

DP is trying so hard to make this finale seem epic but it will always boil down to a bunch of retards running through a street and throwing 2 punches
That's it
That's the final fight against the devil
1 guy punches the light in his head which destroys requiem stand
1 guy punches diavolo to win
God this ending is so fucking boring

>JOJO fridays ending soon and fridays go back to being shit

Attached: Very mad.jpg (822x622, 153K)

Fucking retard.

They show the guy who brings the photo back, its just some rando.

I definitely think this episode was sacrificed in quality for the last few.

>souls get switched at random
>souls are stuck in bodies, the characters have no control over which body they're in
>except Diavolo, who can freely jump around and possess people as his own stand
>retards still deny this peculiarity in trade for youtube headcanon
based retard indeed

PART 7 WHEN?

Attached: index.jpg (224x224, 13K)

The anime really made me fall in love with Bruno a lot. His VA, animation, and designs were some of the best in all of Jojo
This Jojo also takes place in the first part where all brawn and muscle has been abandoned, so there's more obvious homo eroticism, but it's tasteful and kinda funny
I just wish they did something to make Giorno at least pretend to be interesting

So I take it that Requiem summoning souls from another dimension was an invention of the old shit scanlation?

Wasn't Mob Psycho really popular? I didn't see it myself but I heard it was good. And I'm a bit bitter because Bones didn't focus on BSD as much, so the latest season ended up lackluster.

I'm talking about Vento Aureo user.

Yes Diavolo's entire point is hiding behind in his stand/Doppio/The shadows.

>I meant the stando is the actual main villain instead of Diavolo
samefag
>projection
>retard rage
average reaction to being too dumb for part 5

>Sleeping Slaves is put BEFORE Bruno dies for real and his soul is lifted into heaven by cherubs

Attached: 1557544064156.png (1000x1000, 1.01M)

Attached: ARAKIDONUT.png (2500x2350, 2.16M)

Mob's very good but they adapted the weakest parts (IMO at least). So Jojo wound up better for me still, and Part 5 isn't even by favorite.

Why?

>Things move closer when they come closer to you.
Who would have thought.

Stone Ocean's lows are definitely lower than Golden Wind's, but the highs are high as fuck. Golden Wind is the worst all around. Not bad, just not as good as the others.

insects and reptiles/amphibians have very simple brains, and Giorno has little or no control over the animals he makes, so he likely chooses animal types that are likely yo behave in the way he wants naturally.,

Please don’t use shittty memes

you said "worst part", not "Vento Aureo" you think I can't read?

ok Mob was dope as fuck. Story was meh but that episode 5 animation is gonna go down in the books
I also forgot to mention OPM S2 and I don't need to go into detail with that one

So, all the other times was king crimson happy or something?

Moody blues

I too nitpick everything.

>you think I can't read?
Yes.

>mangafags said part 5 was shit
>it's been entertaining
>mangafags said part 6 is shit
>?
Part3 is the worst shit ever besides the finale

Part 3 is the worst part but part 6 comes close.

>the worst part is ending
>I'm talking about Vento Aureo user.
those are 2 contradicting statements, retard

Is it gay to fuck Trish while Mista is in her body?
She's even more attractive with Mista's confident mannerisms

Nobody understands him.

Attached: e49.jpg (643x1034, 491K)

Purple Haze. I want him to drip his saliva all over me.

Part 5 is entertaining and that's it. It's not good. It has some highlights, and Bruno is an awesome character, but outside of that it's a weak addition to the franchise
Part 6 has some sky highs and some lows that take the story to some weird places, but it FEELS like a Jojo story, not some side quest with the gayest mafia in history while Araki thinks of a real story.
Just look at how boring the final fight is
Compare Jonathan v Dio, Joseph v Kars, Joaro v Dio, and Josuke v Kira to this trash we're getting right now

It's the same as fucking a post-op tranny so yes

>addition to the franchise
cancerous autism

They're all good in their own way. Even part 1.

t.part 4fag

G-god?

>other than obviously SnK
didn't even need to read the rest of your post to know you're a brainlet meme spouting retard

diavhole

Attached: diablo.jpg (403x412, 24K)

>but it FEELS like a Jojo story

Attached: pizzaball.png (435x398, 212K)

trishs body has an actual vagina though

Jojo's colored adventure

>She's even more attractive with Mista's confident mannerisms
This so much. And it's not gay because the body is a female one, even if it's Mista's personality.

>Part 6 has some sky highs
actually it has only 1 sky high you fucking speedreader

This. Some parts are better than others, but none of them is bad.

Fucking a pussy is the same as fucking a wound?

It's still a man, you're fucking a man with a vagina, thats gay and gross

>Atlantic Odyssey
This one is pretty based DESU

I'm sorry for you double digit IQ
I read it as it came out, zoomer

>but it FEELS like a Jojo story, not some side quest
then what is part 4

Attached: 1560701446009.gif (500x281, 639K)

Proof?

>literally has both Joseph and Jotaro
>colorful and interesting side characters from a supposedly boring little town
>part 5 can travel across Italy and the most interesting character is a dude name Fish that looks like a carrot

>I'm sorry for you double digit IQ
>you
real irony hours, retard
describe what Jojo SHOULD feel like

Like my dick in your ass, faggot

>muh past protagonists
>haha this is so fun i loev japan i loev being highschool...sigh...
>Pesci
>good character because his personality heel-turns as "development"
lol

>I read it as it came out,
then you would realise it has only 1 sky high you brainless moron

Attached: Sky_High.png (437x247, 209K)

David Production did a literal miracle with the mess that part 5 is, they even surpassed my expectations about the Metallica vs KC fight which is the most based arc of the manga

stay made, retard
go take your oldfag act back to

Attached: レタス!レタス!レタス!.png (240x240, 148K)

have sex

>stay made, retard
>>stay made
>>>made
There's that double digit IQ at work

>instead of whitesnake its whitesnek
how would you feel

Attached: snek.jpg (640x640, 17K)

>David Production did a literal miracle with the mess that part 5 is
they made it look like shit though, just like the past two parts
are all davpro circlejerks far-sighted poorfags who cant see?

Cringe headcanon

>who can freely jump around
I thought he was always in Mista(Trish) since the soul swap occurred

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 36 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.12.jpg (1280x720, 620K)

You're trying so hard to shit on part 4 while you defend a part where the ending is so boring the characters LITERALLY fall asleep

>fell for the hypocrite trap
typical retard from Yea Forums caught in a rage

Jesus, those were supposed to be WEAK? That's some of the best anime I've watched in years.

>I-I was just pretending to be retarded!!
Is it summer already? Shouldn't you zoomers be a fortnite camp learning to floss and dab?

He actively chose to possess Trish because he thought she was the weakest of spirit

I was shitting on your retarded opinion though, not part 4, if I was a part 5 fag I'd probably actually like Pesci but he was shit
cool obvious partfag tantrum though

>he thought she was the weakest of spirit
t.animeonly
In the manga he explains that since Trish is his daughter, their souls have a compatibility and attraction, so it is possible for him to possess the same body as her as he did with Doppio

What headcanon, Araki says as much

>buzzword breakdown (breakdown)
and dont come back, angry retard

I mean you're still a cockloving faggot regardless and my opinion is the empirical truth by which Araki-san considers as he forges new chapters for JJL

google "mangadex jojo vento aureo"

>a part where the ending is so boring the characters LITERALLY fall asleep
Holy fuck /thread

Because nothing of the sort was mentioned in the episode. Requiem mutates beings, it doesn't call monsters from other worlds to posess their bodies.

>Doppio is waiting for Bossu in the afterlife
>He'll never come

b-bros how will we ever recover!

when?

K-KAMIIIIII SAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1558735641920.gif (328x190, 2.7M)

>Trish and Doppio can't sense each other
Does switching personalities change the genetic makeup of the semen too?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 34 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.40.jpg (1280x720, 398K)

The current JJL arc is littered with part 5 vibes though, stay mad retard

>B-believe me bro Araki truly said it h-hehe
Literal cringe, stop embarrassing yourself user

Attached: 1561743774223.png (1405x1047, 1.15M)

If Jouji Nakata doesn't voice Pucci in the anime then Part 6 is doomed.

Why you do this?

Attached: 1545479239244.jpg (840x700, 368K)

To be fair, CR also translated Requiem's ability as mind control

Attached: d16.png (1020x1500, 249K)

>Joseph v Kars
>Good final fight
You mean the worst final fight ever who is also conclude by the worst asspull even by jojo standart, keep your shit taste to yourself

>no argument
>Yea Forums meme
t. shounenshit bandwagoner

Attached: el diablo.jpg (427x533, 20K)

>libre pebble
>smooch
fuck i´m dyin here

Attached: 1541658779832.jpg (935x935, 233K)

>1 guy punches the light in his head which destroys requiem stand
the fact that it's presented as such a reveal by figuring out the stand weakness just makes it so fucking hilarious
>"of course, it was so obvious I have to punch this thing we've never mentioned even in concept before"

>when it won't stop hurting

>Jonathan v Dio
jonathan and dio fighting got boring after the second time
>Joseph v Kars
worst finale
>Jotaro v Dio
literally 18 chapters of dio being a smug posing idiot
>Josuke v Kira
boring, entire arc fell apart when kira screamed his name

I don't get what you mean, you're complaining that they didn't figure out how the stand works/can be defeated until the end of the arc?

Nothing that happened in this episode made any fucking sense.

Why does King Crimsion donuts people so much?

because it kills you

welcome to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Ok this episode was one of the best in a while. The awful pacing actually ended up working in its favor

seing how chariot goes from using a rapier real fast to soulswapping and this random evolution acceleration bullshit i´d say KCR would be able to grow his toenails real fast or something like that

Its the only way to kill someone in jojo

Isn't that every episode of Part 5? You'd think you'd be used to it by now and would have learned to just nod and say "that's neat".

Requiem is not an improved Silver Chariot, its just the energy of the arrow going out of control

>best boy dies next week

Attached: blackellati.jpg (1199x676, 80K)

>if the toenails touch you you get wiped from history

>Doppio just fucking dies and nobody gives a shit
Also, why didn't Bruno immediately get kicked back in his true body when Doppio died, like how Giorno was immediately slipping back into his own body after Narancia died?

he died this episode RIP little doppy

can king crimson just skip to the next friday already

Attached: 91955197.jpg (413x413, 46K)

Not everyone read the manga, careful with with the spoilers, nigger.

His body was already dead by that point

Like you said, Giorno slipped back in, as in he did it voluntarily. He didn't get pulled back in by an outside force. Also, Giorno's body was fixed, so he could live. Bruno's body is even deader than before.

Giorno was making direct contact with his body

Why would any of them give a shit about Doppio

>best boy will keep dying forever

Attached: 1560550854727.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

>I have a dream

Won't they die from blood lost if Diavolo just keep skipping time?

>like how Giorno was immediately slipping back into his own body after Narancia died?
I thought Giorno could just do that because he has bulllshit life powers and was actually touching his own body. I mean Narancia was already dead before they got him down from the pipes and Giorno wasn't slipping out of his current corporeal vessel then.

kill yourself, anime-only. Jotaro dies in part 6

>anime-only
get fucked

>Giorno's body was fixed, so he could live.
He should be another zombie then.

Silver Chariot requiem is literally a lovecraftian horror. Hell, the comet that the arrows are made from was probably a dormant cosmic entity itself. Earth's fucked.

Since arriving in Rome, he has repeatedly said that he is dead

I recently reread the final and remembered how Trish said she can still feel Bossu's presence as if he's still alive and nearby. Is she just stuck constantly feeling that sensation now that Bossu is stuck in a weird limbo?

Not if they heal themselves, because events are still fated to happen.

stop trying to act like you are welcome here newfaggot
Was franx your first anime?

Why not cut people's head off, instead?

He fucking did, I love this epilogue! discrd. gg/p6MzaMK

>Hell, the comet that the arrows are made from was probably a dormant cosmic entity itself
thats probably what Requiem is, whatever the beetle on the Requiem arrow is since the other arrows all have hollow centers

What did they cut out?

Look, Part 5 is not the best part to try to get nitpicky with. It will only end in tears if you do that. So I don't know, maybe it worked this time because Giorno's soul was in a living body, so he didn't experience death himself. Even Araki doesn't understand Gold Experience's powers.

because he's an arrogant evil faggot who wants to talk down to you as you die

Just read the few chapters of the manga that this episode adapts, you ADD fag.

So what's the correct translation? "Turning livng beings into something else" or "Switching living beins with something else"?

Its possible for people to forgot that minor fact user.

I really thought that David Production could at least make this absolute shitshow of a final battle not completely terrible, but it’s actually unsalvageable, the best directed and animated show in the world couldn’t save it
Why did Araki think this was good?

Attached: 4A2E1155-864C-4481-81C0-389D705FDD83.jpg (500x587, 87K)

The body of Diavolo was alive until it drowned. His soul is in a loop of infinite death though.

Imagine if a group of homeless men rescued Diavolo's body and used all his holes to relieve their pent up stress, hot.

>Jotaro dies in part 6
Why would I care? I haven't watched any other season neither.
Ahh yeah, that's pretty evident.

>Look, Part 5 is not the best part to try to get nitpicky with
don't level with him, Bruno lost a ton of blood and wasn't healed by Giorno until after the rest of his fight and a huge amount of effort on Bruno's part, he probably should have died when KC ran him through in the first place

Bruno was already dead

So what colors is DP going to use for Jolyne when part 6 gets animated?

Attached: 1555729434347.jpg (1560x1200, 766K)

I've been watching anime since before you were born, zoomer

Control over souls is the signature power of all Requiem Stands.

Im saying I would sooner trust a fan translation over CR because their translators don't seem to care enough to make things not sound autistic and rambley in the anime

I read it a long time ago faggot, dilate

When is GER happening? Next episode?

Green and purple.

>Why did Araki think this was good?
Depression + Feeling creatively restrained is why.

will we get GER on ep 37 or will we have to wait for the 1 hour special?

Attached: x8.jpg (1560x1200, 1.12M)

Davpro is shit, why did you expect that?
Why do jojofags have such trust in this crappy studio?

>make things not sound autistic and rambley in the anime
That would deprive JoJo of its essence.

are you the same Yea Forumsirgin cross-boarder in all these posts? or are there multiple underage autistic kids here?

I'm guessing the first half of the special is gonna be Sleeping Slaves. SS is way too short to stretch for an hour, so I'm expecting we get some S.O. teasers or something

>Giorno blocks King Crimsons attack
>he loses his arms

The fuck is up with KC stats.

What? Have you only watched the anime?

>Imagine if a group of homeless men rescued Diavolo's body and used all his holes to relieve their pent up stress, hot.

Attached: 1559931200850.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

immense power but low defense, considering his time skip evades attacks

mostly As, and GE is a relatively weak stand when it comes to physical ability. I think his only A is in speed.

thanks doc

Couldn't he have predicted that the ants would show up and erased time to catch the arrow piece as it was falling?

Attached: Hohee~.png (613x855, 421K)

>low defense
He’s probably stronger than The World

lmao

Better question, what would Sex Pistols Requiem be like?

Diavolo is a retard and doesn't think he's in danger of losing unless someone is trying to kill him

stats are not always accurate

He needs to activate Epitaph willingly, it's not like he sees the future constantly.

KC has an E in durability compared to The World's A/B

How does a decade old shounen hold up so well

He wouldn’t notice, that’s now how it works

so 37 would be finale to vento aureo and the special would be SS adaptation + stone ocean teasers?
idk, i dont think David Production would tease another jojo part before announcing it
jojo parts in the anime are divided ~2 years from each other
i hope im wrong tho, i really want part 6 animated to have a ending to this universe

Diver down/the whole final act with weather report/made in heaven. Is gonna be absolute kino

Original ideas that don't borrow from the kinds that dragonball set up.

why wouldn't it? Its not that old

*laughs in manga reader

Yea Forums thinks everything that's good is bad, and everything that's bad is good. Because contrarianism is cool and edgy to teenagers and autistic virgins.

Irrelevant, the body is the problem and not the soul as evidenced by the fact Bruno's soul is totally fine within Diavolo's body. Giorno's body fully died, killing Narancia, and then the proper Giorno healed his own dead body back to life and slipped into it with no consequences. The contradiction is as clear as day. Don't try to excuse Araki's bullshit, just accept that it is and move on.

Araki draws inspiration from outside sources. Most WSJ manga are mostly inspired by other WSJ titles

Just look how happy he is

Thanks to Araki doing mostly whatever the fuck he wants instead of being constrained by the expectations and tropes of a genre. Also taking inspiration mostly from Western movies and novels that other shonen manga.

10 years is not that long you retarded underage zoomer. I'm sure you'll understand when you grow up.

It is stated that Bruno was “dead” a long time ago

same energy

Attached: kq.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Kino moment

Attached: kcsworld.png (1224x685, 1.87M)

Technically it’s not a fight

VA is over 20 years old, and that's a long time for anyone.

>the body is the problem and not the soul
that's literally what Im telling you though, Bruno's body was more grievously injured for much longer

Made a typo. Part 5 is 2 decades old. And jojo is 32 years old

It doesn't mean production has started. They don't even have to hire V.A.'s. They could just show a jail in Florida with a humming priest and maybe Jolyne out and about with a spaghetti strap top with the camera focusing on the Joestar birthmark. Would be a cool way to tell fans that they will be adapting part 6 and to just look forward to it.
This is all the speculation of some gaijin retard though
If I had to make a realistic guess, I would guess that Koichi and Jotaro go to Italy to see about the stand arrows and they have some scenes with Gio. Jotaro contemplates telling him about his father but he decides not to and reunites with Polpol

>buzzword after buzzword

>retards actually think the last episode will tease part 6
lmao

>Dio has The world, ultra fast, strong and short range, and can erase time for a few seconds. Can keep increasing the amount of he can keep time erased with training, and thanks to his vampire body it doesn't take a toll on him
>Jotaro is the same with Star platinum, the first time he can keep time frozen for the same amount of time because he was angry. Over the years he loses the ability to maintain it that long, and can only do it 2 seconds at a time
>Kingdom Crimson can spam that shit 24/7 on top of the ability to predict the future despite being human

I guess you gotta make up an excuse to nerf time stop, so he can't just spam it again as soon as it's over but come on now. I know KC's time skip is limited to saving only it's owner's fate and everything else plays out as normal, but thanks to the coupled future prediction it makes him even more dangerous than freaking time stop, since he could just see himself dying after a moment and erase time until the time skip was over and backstab a time stopper, and yet he can just keep spamming it.

Attached: Am i evil.png (266x284, 191K)

>Dio has The world, ultra fast, strong and short range, and can erase time for a few seconds
you fucked up out the door with your retarded bullshit, double-space-kun

You need to be 18 to post on this site faggot. Looks like you're about 6 years too early.

>limited to saving only it's owner's fate and everything else plays out as normal
Except when it's for cuttin off Trish's hand or killling Narancia.

Araki has a constant curiosity for the world around him.
He travels around the world, he reads books that he just finds, he observes things he sees by chance, he drinks Snapple and reads facts off of the caps.
And since Araki takes inspiration primarily from reality rather than fiction, his stories stay fresh and never feel derivative or done before.
He'll never run out of ideas because the world has so much stuff in it that Araki could never go through all of it in our lifetimes and possibly even his own lifetime.

Deletes the number 4 from the universe

why are you so set on embarrassing yourself off your home board, Yea Forumsigger?

why are you trying so hard to fit in, Yea Forumsedditor?

Attached: mental breakdown (breakdown).gif (480x268, 1.64M)

Ops, I had erased time in my mind as I typed it. Also if you're seriously bitching over space separation for from the green text, you might have issues.

Let's solve it once and for all: can KC interact with things in erased time? Can he get hit in erased time?

You can’t predict Time when it’s stopped.
The world time powers are better than Kay Cee

anyone else feel this scene is out of context?

No
No

>can KC interact with things in erased time?
Yes and no depending on what the plot needs.

>Can he get hit in erased time?
Definitely no.

Yikes. Cringe as fuck. Have sex incel.

oof, look at that sexy motherfucker

The combination of King Crimson's design + Diavolo's voice + any version of his theme playing makes me very horny

Attached: kcrequiem.png (1365x767, 1.77M)

we get it, you're an underage sperg who just discovered what shitposting is

No and no.

Attached: 1547509059935.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

You can't stop time when it's erased.

Wouldn't it work like this though?
>Diavolo starts predicting the future
>Sees himself dead after a split second, and starts erasing time
>Time stop is activated during erased time, but since it stops time itself no time is wasted for KC's time erasure
>Move in and backstab the time stopper

Attached: huh.jpg (519x509, 40K)

Attached: 04qwa5w0qke21.jpg (1400x1400, 425K)

Seethe harder incel.

Yea Forums says the final fight is bad because is just an asspull again without too much fighting going on.

i have seen DP doing everything even better than the manga in this fight , i hope they do the same on the final fight

Cry harder, ESL, the whole post was retarded I was just pointing out that it was so shit you ruined it from the start
and you don't need to double space between greentext
>like this

yes, i think

You can stop it before of after its erased

Attached: awshit.png (1920x1080, 3.35M)

Keep crying bitch nigger.

>buzz buzz buzz
should change Yea Forums to /z/

Not me retard but you’re stupid as fuck for thinking the main villain should be the fucking stand when Kira was always shown.

Erased time would also skip The world’s cool down time, so Dio can activate it again

>more buzzwords
confirmed

Attached: jojo.png (1440x810, 1.36M)

If it's a longer post it's justified sperg. If you're seriously one of those little bitches that pretends you were around for long, you'd have known putting space in your posts has been around since forever. Stop buying into leddit memes that retards keep saying as if it only happens over there.

>like this

>multiple Yea Forumsirgins bouncing around unmedicated
anime is almost over again

Diavolo should be able to predict the stops.
He's just using Epitaph and then suddenly DIO teleports into his torso fist-first.
A time stop takes 0 seconds, so Diavolo can just erase the entire 10 seconds which contains DIO stopping time, and it just wouldn't happen.

Cope. Pathetic bitch ass faggot.

great episode.
*two episodes
so it's more like skipping just 1 week really.
but damn, after this episode i can't wait as well.

Yes. "KC cant interact with anything during erased time" is nothing but dumb fancannon

He can get hit, but he obviously will want to avoid that as much as possible

So? They're not the same.

>REEEEE WHY ISN'T THIS LIKE PART 4??
4fags should all be lynched for retardation

So many virgin niggers crying in this thread lmao
HAVE
SEXXXXX

But can't KC attack during the erased time? Dio's cooldown would be over, but wouldn't it be too late for him?

And Dio stops time again

KC can literally keep spamming, and he'd still be predicting the future, and see himself dead after a split second again, and stop it from happening one more time, and he'd keep at it until Dio/Jotaro was dead.

Attached: 1536520018456.png (516x565, 293K)

More grievously injured than literally being completely dead on the spot? Christ, he even had a spike through his head. But I guess a dead body can be fully healed with no repercussions now. It's bullshit, move on.

>If it's a longer post it's justified sperg
it isn't, good job making yourself out as a total retard pretending to know how to properly format English text

Stop replying to bait

Attached: kcangry.png (450x450, 251K)

Hatesex incest doujins when?

Attached: 1559940180574.jpg (1200x675, 116K)

Niceu

Attached: 1560558978645.jpg (1280x721, 142K)

LOOK AT THOSE RUBBER TITS

Attached: 5623623623623.png (714x445, 955K)

stay mad

>guy describes as a pussy since his youth hides behind his stand
>why he do this? kira didn't!

Bruno died in his own body
Narancia’s died in Giorno’s body

If Diavolo can interact with things in skipped time, what makes KC different from The World?

Creates stando bullets that teleport to exactly where you want it to go, so nothing can block it.

>So many Yea Forumsirgin niggers crying in this thread lmao
agree

>More grievously injured than literally being completely dead on the spot?
Yes, you can get a single bullet to your brain and die on the spot and still be less injured than the mobster faggot who got a huge hole ripped in his chest and karate chopped nearly in half from the shoulder down

Almost every villain is more compelling than the main cast in this part

The only one pretending they know their shit here is you, bitching over a single line of space in a post, when it went from point out information to talking about the the disparity in how the powers work. The only one outing themselves here is you for being a little bitch who wants to be acknowledge on a freaking anonymous image board.

Have sex

Btw, King Crimson looks so nice in there, although a little like a fish

I assume that King Crimson Requiem's power would be something like being able to erase any action since he became a Stand User.

For example erasing the birth of Trish

Attached: king_crimson_requiem_by_milapants77_db41vf4-pre.jpg (941x850, 61K)

Attached: god.jpg (630x188, 21K)

your tantrum is really convincing me of your retarded point, ESL user

based and incestpilled

Attached: be97b3a364e6faee63e7a74bbeaa5aac3a048af3.jpg (600x650, 72K)

>He likes his main villain having a design that’s barely even used
You Part 5fags are something else and that’s being retarded. Drink cyanide and lots of it.

And Dio could stop time before the skip.
Diavolo needs both KC and Epitaph to stand a chance vs Dio

why cant you retards stay in your containment boards?
fuck off
>>>/funnypolitiks/

Attached: Untitled.png (254x254, 150K)

>says the Yea Forumsirgin
real irony

brehs we're definitely going to see some anime original content on July 28th. Can't fucking wait.

You can't do anything during stopped time, whereas in KC's stopped time everyone moves according to their predetermined paths. That means planned longterm strategies can work to outsmart KC (example: Bruno pretends to try to punch Diavolo, but punches the pillar to make a get away after skipped time. Epitaph won't predict this because his strategy takes longer than the prediction timer)

stop replying to baits. it's not like there are people here reporting idiots like you.

>WHERE ARE MY COOL JOJO VILLAINSSSSSSSSSS
>THIS IS BORRRRIIIIIING
>KILL YOURSEEEEEELF
>MOM!!! THE INTERNET IS DISAGREEING WITH ME AGAIN
fucking pathetic, can't wait until the Yea Forumsiggers empty out when the anime is over

babby's first troll

And the blood strategy where you gotta wait out KC's skip before counter attacking

So? Narancia died because Giorno's body died. Giorno then revives his own dead body and it's conveniently not a zombie as it should be following previous logic, and all cus Araki wants Giorno to live despite it not making any sense.

t. Yea Forumsigger begging for mercy

Epitaph's shit eating grin.

read again
its directed to retards like you

Have sex nigger.

Giorno was alive when he transfered his soul back to his body. Bruno's soul had already passed and only came back from a grace of the afterlife, so he was on borrowed time.

Oh great now the SOtist is getting in on the action.

>before the skip
Time stop doesn't work like that. Everything outside of Dio's world keeps moving, time stop is instant.

You mentally ill dumbass. Fujos are waiting to fuck in the ass here >>>trash

if I were nigger Id be having a lot of sex with ur wife/gf/mom tho

exactly, now go back to /lgbt/, SO is just 1 letter away from so.y

Narancia can't become a zombie because his will isn't as strong as Bruno.

>can't even properly link because he's so angry
fujos>animeonly faggots

His soul is fine in Diavolo's body tho. That's my point in saying the soul is not the problem but the body. Was it not for the souls swapping back, he could've just stayed like that no problem.

>mom

Attached: nice.jpg (403x403, 154K)

Oof. Incel detected. Have sex.

What's the matter with anime only people? I am a great manga reader and see nothing wrong with it.
It would be something negative if Golden Wind was a complete fucking garbage adaptation like Berserk 2016 but everyone knows that DP is doing god's work animating JoJo and completely nail the source material.
Stop gatekeeping you look fucking retarded

Attached: cool-bug-facts-you-stupid-dumb-gay-dickhead-you-absolute-41130420.png (500x606, 81K)

Giorno never died

I have lots of sex with ur mom tho user
pic related is mfw

>but everyone knows that DP is doing god's work animating JoJo and completely nail the source material
>implying
>gatekeeping
here come the facebook retards, this thread is a cesspit

have sex change

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 36 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.51_[2019.06. (1920x1080, 2.24M)

weak bait
go back to larping on

Giorno's body had regular wounds he could easily heal using Gold Experience and as long as the soul doesn't pass to the other side it's still alive. A good example of this is Polnareff

>facebook retards
i don't even use social media

I like how you can't actually deflect my arguments and instead resort to use personal attacks. Cry more faggot

Attached: 73bed869bd8adb2ab724c7cc9fa170f4.jpg (684x1024, 52K)

You need a living body and a living soul.
Bruno had no living body since his fight with KC.
Narancia’s soul died, but giorno’s body was still “alive”.

Based

So it's The World Over Heaven?

Attached: 9tjPxps.png (630x910, 310K)

>everyone I don't like is baiting
>also yeah probably larps on /pol/
you're fucking autistic mate

I’m just tired of your bitch ass. Once you’re done getting BTFO here get Diavolo’s microcock out your ass you

Have sex virgin

>freaking out anonymously and crying
>arguments
I dont think so, underage retard

Pretty much but it cannot erase actions that happened before Diavolo acquired King Crimson and it has an actual good design instead of some autistic re-coloring

keep sperging,

It would also need to be within that undesired person's range in order to erase it. He can't just snap his fucking fingers like Thanos

>uses ridiculous insults
>has no arguments
>attacks me for no reason

Attached: large_thumbnail.jpg (654x368, 23K)

I FUCKED YOUR MOM, JOTARO!!!

Attached: krakyoin.jpg (311x241, 16K)

>fetishmon doing a normalfag meme
wew

>It's number 4 - 1, who can carve bullets out of reality
>It's number 4 - 2 who can deliver a kick which can propel the reality bullet into it's target
>It's number 4- 3 who can stare down his opponent so hard they cannot escape the infinite bad luck of the reality bullet
>Together, they are number 4x4, the most powerful single target stand ever
>All of them have pillar men physique, and deep voices

Attached: 4times4.gif (444x444, 444K)

>having a mental breakdown over a t pose
have sex

If the pacing it's like it has been for most of the part, chapter 37 should end in "GER Part 2", when giorno MUDA's the fuck out of diavolo.

So don't expect so much filler or an expanded ending in the 38-39 eps, 7 manga chapters can perfectly fit there. (that inclding sleeping slaves)

Yea Forumsirgins regurgitating
>have sex
over and over is probably the most ironic meme in existence

Use your head next time Part 5fag

You can tell where's hiding Diavolo since the start of the arc, by seeing Mista's eyes.

Attached: Mista_1.jpg (2060x924, 379K)

I'm glad that Part 5 is getting the quality of threads that it deserves

Dilate

duh

Attached: duh.png (371x324, 261K)