Here's your Little Witch Academia Season 2, user!

Here's your Little Witch Academia Season 2, user!
camp-fire.jp/projects/165474/preview?token=3s0yt7x7

Attached: LWAVR_Teaser_Visual_FIX.png (1920x1080, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BoobsMcbalrog/status/1144403228538261504?s=19
twitter.com/LWA_VR/status/1142128317975293953?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not clicking that

Don't you want your OC in the series for one million yen?

Attached: 4adb71f4-baac-4545-959d-bfe1c382541d.jpg (954x682, 97K)

why not kickstarter

There's gonna be a separate Kickstarter page for the west. It's weird how they'll be using two different crowdfunding sites for the same game, unless they share the "pot" and the pages are just for the regional prizes. As in, someone that donates for the OC prize in the west and in JP both get their prizes but theoney goes to the same place.

That's greedy

What's that, like $50 USD?

More like $9,300.

So this is gonna be the closest thing to a new season as we'll get? Fuckin hell

twitter.com/BoobsMcbalrog/status/1144403228538261504?s=19
Interesting. It'll probably just be a casual thing and using the fact that the game is gonna show up as a promotion for their panel.

>english cast
Who fucking cares

Theres only 1 OC that deserves this

Attached: 34F1A41B-C8EA-49E3-A4F3-061647F204E0.jpg (826x968, 100K)

It'd be wild if that were to happen, but I doubt it.

It's just kinda suspicious that they're becoming sort of active all of a sudden. It might just be to say that "hey we're doing the english dub for the VR game!" but it's something.

most likely wont happen but i can imagine her suddenly saying she has like 100 slots open for commissions all of a sudden

R

Sure, I guess they're cheaper than bringing seiyuu like Han, Hikasa, Orikasa and motherfucking Noriko Hidaka.

Still, it's something for the panel and it's LWA, so... I don't know.

This panel is 2 days after the Trigger panel.

Akko isn't even in it so I doubt it'll mean anything

Probably just asking questions in general?
>Someone starts a gofundme to get the gay deaf girl in a kickstarter game

She does, though?
twitter.com/LWA_VR/status/1142128317975293953?s=19

Attached: 4248.jpg (2048x1454, 400K)

$9,300 is a pretty attainable goal when you think about it.

Not at AX

Oh.
Then I'll keep my expectations low. My guess they are just going to talk about Promare, show the movie and all that jazz...

I mean the game is gonna be there with a demo and it's own panel. Anything beyond that is just speculation.

Trigger explicitly said that they're going to be announced their upcoming projects.

Reasonable.
Is that so? Nice, it was about time they announced more projects. Still, I won't get my hopes up.

TRIGGER is really desperate for money after Promare, huh?

This more reads to me like they really want to do more but no one else is willing to fund anything.

was netflix not satisfied?
should have released episodes weekly everywhere

Attached: 1345189323635.png (202x147, 5K)

No english Akko isn't a surprise since her VA is decently prolific, so likely just couldn't make it due to scheduling.

>beggar studio

Attached: 192387805928108378.png (680x680, 283K)

First they wanted money for LWA second OVA. They got it and the OVA was shit. Then they made LWA TV and it was also shit. They then made a Patreon to get money, and they continued to make shit in the mean time. Now they are going to ask for money AGAIN for a shitty VR game. Probably going to end up being shit. Trigger not even once.

So what a weeb spends on figurines in a month?

Do we have any weebs like that for LWA?

If this happen then Hannah will go back to being single

Dirty beggars. They're the scum of the industry and have a total disregard for Japan's moral principles.

Pretty much.

Why do people dislike the second OVA and the tv series so much, both were great, the first OVA was too but it wasn't some unattainable height of pure carat gold that means everything in the series that isn't it is automatically shit

Is this even by Trigger?

Does it even matter? They're not a real studio per se. Just a brand to slap shit on like what they did with Gridman.

>like they did with gridman
explain further, what is the behind the scenes situation with that show?

They were fucking boring and the quality was worse. Still no where near turdman levels of shit though.

Yes.

>Japan's moral principles.
>japan
>moral principles
Oh im laughin
More like she’ll have some competition, which will kick her butt into high gear to win her Irish Texan’s heart

They're disgusting tramps. Thankfully people are seeing through their scam patreon though. They''ve been losing subscribers en masse. It serves only to enable then to keep producing bad content.

tramps?

Fuck Nigger and fuck you burger.

>Still without solid reasons as of why Enchanted Parade "sucked".
It seems it's going to be like this forever. Senseless and pointless hating, just like the faggot that spams that "shoehorned" characters "ruined" the show.

Attached: 1560057666352.jpg (639x599, 95K)

You sound really delusional. Both were shit especially the tv seies compared to the 1st movie.

Nice opinions

I'm not denying they had flaws, but every time I read comments like yours, they are hyperboles and overall Drama Queening.

>seething ESL
It only makes TRIGGER stronger

This. The most disgusting thing about it is that other smaller studios actually work hard to make good products and don't ask for handouts.

based

My English was fine you newfag niggertranny.

>small studios works hard for anime
>money received from BD sales goes to the production committee instead of to the studio for all their hard work

Yeah i don't know. There's no way you can defend that (unless you're a corporate bootlicker).

>still SEETHING
Stronger. Every.Day.

>no option for the Chariot tapestry stand alone
Fuck

Would a second season involve Diana being manhandled? It's important.

Attached: 1536427703641.png (450x767, 625K)

By Chariot? Maybe.
There’s a lotta stuff i want in those tiers, specially the envelope and posters and book

Yeah that sucks. I'll just settle for the production material book.

I think the envelope is a standalone tier at least.

Apparently Shiori didn't know about the game until now

Never understood the hate for Enchanted Parade. It's excellent and has great focus on elements I liked and wanted expanded from the first OVA.
The TV series IS dissapointing though. For a variety of reasons like ignoring everyone but Akko, having weird metaphors and plotlines that go nowhere, like Andrew's, and (but this is 100% personal) Sucy and Diana's characterization. Sucy got flanderized, Diana got replaced by a souless clone.

no matter who they ship with Bakugo, it always makes me wanna break the artist fingers

Attached: oldlady.png (182x205, 89K)

>no Ursula's entire pelvis fleshlight
what's the point

Entirely agree with you, i just don’t understand

Kek

Honestly yeah
>ywn live out your fantasy of being a cute muggle and receiving your acceptance letter to Luna Nova, finally starting your journey to become a full fledged Witch

I still wanna know why they went with LWA and not just try and get a more popular IP that has flying brooms

Such as?

Name some, all i can think of is Harry potter

Well would it have been that hard to try and get that license for this?

This is HARRY fucking POTTER, you bet your ass it is, that and this isn’t something they can shove “surprise mechanics” into so I doubt they would be interested

Strike Witches. Basically any franchise that has flying people? Their tech is antimotion sickness, the brooms are just a gimmick.

Their demo footage had Luffy stretch arms too.

I just want to share this cute Diana pic that I found.

Attached: DV_zYYZVAAAsShl.jpg:large.jpg (1448x2048, 339K)

I sense the stench of a Hispanic behind this comic

literally what?

Has Diana gotten her revenge yet?

It does have a strong Wattpad energy

>menacing bean aura

Cute Loli Witches

Attached: 7E12D750-E6AF-4831-BA66-3AE675A65162.png (1324x1372, 422K)

I want Croix to press her sweaty Italian soles down onto my face and force me to worship.

Shes having that done to her right now actually

This but Akko and in VR.

What do you guys think some of the stretch goals are gonna be other than multiplayer?

This is showing 0jpy raised so far...is that accurate?

Attached: 1489537715831.png (370x320, 10K)

Dumb Akko poster, the page is still locked.

When does it open?

Attached: 1489539077221.png (370x320, 12K)

In like, 5 days?

>Croix
>Italian
I had to look it up, what the actual fuck, how is she not French?

smell-o-vision so you can smell Akko's hair and unwashed butt, and unwashed butthair

By not being French thanks to a good move made by Producer-san. To be honest that makes her be more of her own character.

Good night thread, see you next thread

Attached: E7E965E3-5ACE-4065-A897-293C5A4361EE.jpg (1200x1200, 416K)

What am I looking at here?

w-w-what the fuck is the context here

Attached: worry.png (189x262, 67K)

Thank you for sharing that pic, it is quite cute

Typical akkofag