Carole & Tuesday

Will Carole and Tuesday kiss before sunrise?

Yuri of the decade!!!!!

Also no episode 13 next week.

Attached: 0155289E-F391-41FD-9A92-5EAC2AE81836.jpg (1450x2048, 389K)

I’m in love with Angela’s Ass

Attached: 990BA074-2048-4CE3-B511-C614884388F6.png (1334x750, 1.19M)

cringe

based

Why Japan likes Cybelle & Tuesday?

Pixiv > Tumblr

Attached: 5AE7B5A1-BAD4-40F0-96A1-3D2DFB9B0B39.jpg (750x693, 285K)

Androgynous pretty boy with tits

Attached: 95BCA6E5-5B97-415A-8785-571FD9429BC5.jpg (750x1039, 463K)

It’s not cringe it’s a based ship.

C&T

Because muh psycho lesbian trope. C&T is too wholesome for those degenerates.

Why there was more black people in the crowd and in jail more white people in the last episode?

Because this is the future fag!

I would say something but getting banned over this is not worth it.

The future seems conveniently inverted

You go to jail with cybelle

Attached: B81F666C-0B7F-48D5-B1AE-A01A2B722569.png (1334x750, 1.23M)

I'm glad Japan appreciates best girl.

Attached: 1559783524178.png (211x976, 45K)

Boy

N ice

Go to bed, Cybelle.

Attached: D8RckN4WwAA_LVI.jpg (659x960, 179K)

>expecting decent romance from Watanabe after Fujos on the Slope

Don't know if it's going to be a romance, but Carole and Tuesday's relationship is pretty endearing so far.

Attached: dasdasdasda.png (267x303, 72K)

hopefully the second half is better than the first.

show me worse this spring's anime
pro tip: you fucking can't, can you?

Do you want to try again?

>voice says nii-san
>subs say Spencer
I thought PAS were fansubbers just use nii-san in the subs you dumb nigger faggots this is crunchyroll tier

Only Japanese people say nii san

>Angela has a better song but we are supposed to believe Carl and Tuesday had some amazing performance that was leagues better
>again

Are you going to feel stupid when it will be revealed that Cybelle didn't do anything?
Notice that she didn't admit her guilt, she just said "Are you hurt? Good, you deserved it, because you betrayed me", and footage of her planting the bomb wasn't shown either, just of her being behind Pyotr in the dressing room, which doesn't prove anything.
Meanwhile, Angela's assistant suspiciously glaring at Angela and her phone, and being in the background looking at Carole with her gift to Tuesday in her hand for seemingly no reason weren't addressed, handwaved with her overreaction to Angela accusing her of being the culprit.
Classic misdirection, the seemingly meek fan is actually the most batshit and dangerous, more than the explicitly aggressive one. It's just a matter of time.

Attached: 1561574668058.jpg (1920x2268, 469K)

Wouldn't a daughter who makes it to the finals and nearly wins the most popular show on the entire planet be good press for a politician?

Not if said daughter runs around with a bandage and is living with a brown girl in a storage attic.

Nice pasta , but I think you're right.

You have to understand that Tuesday is basically retarded. Her brother went to Harvard, while she dropped out of high school. Left on her own she could be a ticking time bomb.

This. Also this

We already have a Yuri of the Decade.

Attached: Dp4DfuAU0AAxFqm.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

Zzzzzzz

I really doubt this will end in Yuri. Carole is a bit thirsty but Tuesday couldn't care less. also i don't remember past Watanabe protagonists being in a relationship

The director said in a interview that he wants to try different things so a yuri relationship is still possible

Tues is a cute dumb blonde

>he wants to try different things
I don't see how that could mean yuri but whatever

Attached: 2.png (715x712, 304K)

But.. the feels!

Also, I can move mountains >> all

Why you keep posting black people in the crowd?

saying niisan is too white supremacy for the show

Just ignore the /pol/ crossboarder.

I'm really glad they made Angela a good sport and not a snobby bitch who wants to win at all costs

Attached: bhtrVmt_d.jpg (640x360, 15K)

>Implying this shitshow isnt made for pol

Uhh

You win user I literally can't C&T is a flop hopefully Japan doesn't do this shit anymore

Source?

I understand why many anons dislike the show, as plot is meh, but I really enjoyed past few episodes.
A lot of comments here hating Mars Brightest arc, but I dunno, it was pretty interesting, mostly because the other characters turned out to have much more going on than C&T. We got memey bands like mermaid sisters and rock granpas, but also quite a lot of insight to singers personality.

I've thought that Pyotr would be just annoying token fag character just for laughs, but he turned out to be wholesome lad. Propably wouldn't like his song in the radio, but with nice animation (honestly, better than C&T) presented as a contrast to his personality and telling a story "i might be weird ass fag, but I still can love myself" it was great. I hope he will stick around.
Also in last ep it was confirmed that Angela's songs are based on her feelings. Fire and mountines ones were pretty obvious, but it propably also confirms that she has a thing for Tao (in song ALL I Want) ("the one I desire is one that doesn't care") It might be red herring tho

It's just retarded that lip-sync is so shitty. It's one of the most important things, and yet sometimes it looks like singers sing different song. I don't mind songs being in english, but voices could be chosen better for some of the VA/singers. That guy who dated Cristal had the most retarded difference, also Carol's voice sounds more delicate in english ver than Tuesday's. Did they really had to give her this low tomboish voice? These choices are just so weird and unfitting.

well, mermaid sisters went viral and people pick it up. Also it was aimed for more international Netflix audience. I think they are counting on something like Yuri on ice popularity - ignoring regular anime fans and going for mainstream. (doubt it will work, YoI had pretty boys and fanservice) In any case they already made profit, with Netflix sponsoring.

>Also no episode 13 next week.
There is but it's a recap

In the end the strength of the show is in its comedy with its bunch of eccentric characters, and this arc delivered on that front. It also made converge the Angela storyline, that was too separated from the rest and too dry, into the main one. But I'll have to agree that it could have been shorter, or focus more on C&T themselves.

>a good sport and not a snobby bitch who wants to win at all costs

Unlike Bakugo from MHA who yells so much that it’s annoying

She Japanese?

The recap doesn’t count as episode 13 user.

She's a ginger.

she has a Japanese last name

there is no Japan on Mars

apple and organges