twitter.com/gouranga_/status/1144622538862911491
mangadex.org/chapter/651641/1
drive.google.com/file/d/139925bXqO12KOlMWEP4S3hOUE_b4AeRV
youtu.be/MHW3TvCVeq4?t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=R0tfeJuG7Y0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sphinx.

Touma again.

Misaki dies which causes Misaka to go denki Kong on the killer.

Interesting despite her power I wonder if Misaka will be the most able to deal with people at the ball since she's actually left AC before.

Mikoto's virginity

Attached: D8m56gXUEAAkm8R.jpg (1800x1200, 271K)

Bloody rose means a broken heart, right? I doubt Kamachi will be allowed to do it but here's a crack theory
>IT accidentally kills Othinus
>IT rampage ensues, characters like Mikoto's dad get hurt by it, causing Mikoto to snap
>Index and Misaki can no longer see the Touma they loved
>Ollerus and High priest's prophecies fulfilled in one fell swoop with Anna/Aiwass taking him in since no one wants him and there's nothing left for him in AC
>part 3

Kuroko Shirai is hot. She’s so hot guys. How do you guys not immediately fall in love with such an independent yet cute symbol of justice like Kuroko guys? It honestly confuses me. I’m so confused.

Ah yes, the usual pre-release speculation of "who is going to die?" in a series written by an author who never kills off main characters.
45th time's a charm!

45 times? I'm assuming you aren't counting SS

The Ib sequel is looking good.

Attached: 14323.jpg (1100x778, 765K)

>It is time to close the pages for now while praying that the pages of the next book will be opened.

>And I lay my pen down for now.

>I’m still trying to figure out how to delve into the new territory of a brokenhearted girl.

>-Kamachi Kazuma

Attached: NT_vol_17.jpg (699x1000, 170K)

Isn't that just the rose from NT20? Prob Orsola dying.

mobage out next week

Attached: D-IjAMXUIAAR8BA.jpg (1200x675, 245K)

No? That was good user.

When's this coming out

*Gold
Fuck

July 10th

Where's Accel and Hurrmuzura?

They're probably not in the volume, they got their happy ends in NT22, now it's time for Kamachi to turn his sadism to Touma once more

Burning at the stake for making deals with the devil.

Astral Buddy 20
mediafire.com/file/c6q3rqqe8peyjq8/AB20.zip
mangadex.org/chapter/651237

Dengeki.
It's Aeon of Straight Edge now.

Cuckroko a cute

>started with bait
>then made an actual yuri spin off
>now we have full on crack shipping
What is next, oneeloli? How far down the yuri rabbithole is Kamachi?

Heartbroken Mikoto soon

I think you're setting yourself up for disappointment user

Why did Haimura drew Mikoto last night?

Railgun announcement at AX

He wants to draw her more because she fucking dies in NTR or loses her virginity!

Because he fucking loves her and so do I

Speaking of that is there a HQ rip of the sketch? He didn't post it on pixiv or pawoo

Thats half the fun of being a delusional yurifag.
It is never lesbians until it is.

Because she's cute

>He thinks it’s yuri

And funny.

I can't believe that Junko and Gunha fought so hard they knocked themselves right out of the manga

Attached: 01.jpg (1080x1550, 701K)

>"The Queen has found another understander"
So Misaki is working for her own harem?

Attached: 02.jpg (1080x1550, 729K)

No, he doesn't

Attached: 03.jpg (1115x1600, 739K)

>implying
Misaki is the ultimate wingwoman, she's just preparing Touma's harem. He already stole their innocence in NT16

Attached: 04.jpg (1080x1550, 773K)

Attached: 05.jpg (1080x1550, 751K)

Why is lightning painted in such colors? It looks a little weird. (and suspiciously)

Attached: 06.jpg (1080x1550, 672K)

It's supposed to be a bit purplish but the anime never made it so

Her lightning is sometimes described as purple, usually whenever she's pissed. nt 15 is a good example

Mikoto dies. Moments later, she regained consciousness but there was one problem. She found herself trapped inside LO's body. Worst of all, when she tries to act and speak, it was as if she was LO herself.

Attached: cebb2a720073e1f94194b5a30b5d70dd.png (868x1228, 857K)

545 is NOT a devil and will be Accel proper wife once he makes magic public to the citizens of AC!

Mikoto is so powerful that she doesn't need help

Attached: 07.jpg (1080x1550, 656K)

Preparing us for her transformation into The Lady Of Purple Lightning

Attached: IMG_tf9ho1.jpg (356x487, 30K)

>holy matrimony
>with a demon

Attached: 08.jpg (1080x1550, 696K)

Attached: 09.jpg (1080x1550, 727K)

Attached: 10.jpg (1080x1550, 744K)

The people bitching about the slut brigade were right all along.

Attached: 11.jpg (1080x1550, 782K)

>True final boss is just a fusion of all the dead Touma's.

Because Nishikori cant read

Nagai BTFO

It's not like that in Railgun either, and because they didn't change the electricity they ended up changing Mugino's lasers too

You do realize Kuroko is ultimately going to end up on top saving both Misaki and Mikoto right?

What was Misaki and Kuroko referencing in the time "before summer break".

Attached: 12.jpg (1080x1550, 841K)

Attached: credit.jpg (1093x960, 389K)

Misaki is right. Kuroko is wasted on Mikoto. The latter is like a shitstain trying to taint Kuroko's purity.
However, Junko is wasted on Misaki too. They should switch their sidekicks.

Mikoto has no bearing in AB

>understander
KAMACHI!!!!!!!!!

>Crackle
>Black lines
Nani desu ka

Who is the best understander in raildex? We already know Mina is the worst.

If Hamazura can become a regular character in railgun, Misaka can become relevant in AB.

Just js06 memeing

Its probably gonna be something like 5.1 but for Junko

The best understander is someone you can't understand.

Attached: D7KtOUpUIAEWrSS.png (862x317, 299K)

>NTR memes everywhere
>been fapping to NTR as the bull like crazy for two weeks now
What have you fuckers done to me

Attached: 1551283348359.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

So Mikoto becomes the MC in another Raildex series?
Based

dl link?

It would be a nice change of pace considering how irrelevant she is in railgun.

My bad, missed it.

Misaki might be getting her miracle soon.

>Hamazura
>A regular character in Railgun

Touma will remember her because she will fuse with Mikoto

When is Saten coming back? At this point all I care about is Saten and Junko.

>Accelerator got a happy end
>Implying running AC would be a simple affair that Kamachi will just skip

She is dead. Kekine killed her.

This guy sucks at drawing Kuroko. Would it kill him to make her cuter?

I don’t think he could. I unironically think her luck combined with her plot protection give Saten an edge against Kakine in a fight.

>someone you can't understand.
I had forgotten that Hamazura and Dion don't speak the same language. How is that even going to work without Neph and Niang translating.

Don’t forget about her kitten mittens.

Hamazura's girlfriend can translate.

Aneri will help him learn English while they're all living on that farm from the beginning of the volume

He’s just a stupid teenage bum who don’t know his ass from his elbow. How is he going to learn the most complex language on earth when he can’t even work a minimum wage job?

He also needs a haircut. He’s looking kind of shaggy.

Hamazura has appeared regularly alongside item in the last couple arcs.
He probably has more screentime than Kongou at this point.

You can’t steal a haircut. I think he’s out of luck on that one.

He already speaks japanese.

Don’t you mean page time?

Exactly. For Japanese speakers the English language is one of the hardest languages to ever learn.

Because he can. I'd do the same

>ultimate wingwoman
When was the last time Misaki talked to Touma about the princess' virginity though?

Kongou doesn’t need any anyway. She’s always going to be a fan favorite regardless of how often she shows up. If Hamazura didn’t make it for three or four LNs he’d need an entire new origin arc because nobody would know who he is anymore.

If Hamazura didn’t have a girlfriend it’d end his entire career. We only like him because everybody wants to see if he loses his virginity to that drug addict girl.

I forgot.

Why doesn’t Mugino just shoot a laser at the moon and kill everybody on earth? That would show Hamazura.

Attached: BF9AA7EF-5A66-4E73-A6D5-C18591EF5318.jpg (1024x575, 41K)

I think Mugino has a crush on Mikasa so she doesn’t want to hurt her. Destroying the earth would in some way harm Mikoto.

How?

No more Gekota.

How will Nagai ever recover?

Touma. And not just for Othinus.

Mikoto isn’t even an esper. She’s a Cleric who draws her power from the one true god Gekota.

Attached: HC1.png (2048x1152, 2.29M)

>I just want to cuddle alright
To think people say Kuroko has some deep relationship with Mikoto

>expecting a reliable translation from a drug addict that gets jealous very easily

Anime original beach volleyball arc staring Saten and Frenda in a tournament to decide the future of Tokiwadai even though they don’t attend that school.

Anna has roses in her hair.

Mikoto has even less use for junko than kuroko though.

I love Mikoto a lot, shes my favorite

Attached: __misaka_mikoto_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_new_testament_and_etc_drawn_by_rod_rod4817__2f01fc264606c989 (409x768, 521K)

You're not getting your paws on him no matter how much you want it Aleistan.

Misaki a pile of shit

Junko has the same Gekota fanatism as Mikoto, they would probably work together on a Gekota fanfic

Oooooohhhhhohohohoho! Shirai Kuroko pleases rich sluts for information!

Attached: HC4.png (2048x1152, 2.51M)

Attached: 1410832106733.jpg (290x290, 76K)

The show is called raildex but is it even about trains?

>someone "dies" this volume
>but actually survives as a cripple
Wheelchair AAA, here we go!

>has level 4 electromaster powers that give her level 5tier super strength and healing powers
>can fight Gunha on even ground
Junko is the one that doesn't need Misaka

Just ask Thor

Guys help I no longer know how to define N!

>Literally the Lady of Purple Lightning
Would be kino

LoPL could be a bad end version of her, it's what she seeks right now though, immeasurable power.

Release all your gekotas

I love terrorist misaka

Sort of.
Trains give Imouto PTSD.

Attached: Let me tell you about Railgun S.jpg (700x527, 125K)

kino shot of terroristkoto

>she can run any distance on her own
Man, she wishes.

>Would it kill him to make her cuter?
Kuroko is not cute.

Of course. There are many trains here.

>talk about Mikoto not needing them and how she solves things faster on her own
>depict a time where she essentially accomplished nothing and needed outside help to resolve the situation

Attached: 1539190115989.jpg (500x500, 33K)

She would have taken out Coronzon if she didn't have to worry about protecting Misaki, Injured touma, stabbed Aliester.

lmao

This franchise

Attached: b18785d147ce238ef5d833ee0da84d3b31a4cca2.png (667x768, 243K)

Remainder that it was Uiharu who cracked the code and allowed Misaka to find out about the experiments.

Nice

She would have succeded if she tried killing herself and then broke into tears in front of Accel, which would make him realize that he is an a-hole

Get some sunlight.

Neck yourself Mugishitposter.

Based user redpilling the NPCs who unironically like Shitgay.

Not as snappy as the 'Have sex' reply, but at the very least, it's new. What I don't understand is how did that meme reply get popular, what is essentially a millennial version of 'Fuck off'

>That 30 year old boomer who self identifies as "Not Millennial"

So is he a boomer or a milennial

Misaki a cute. CUTE.

Why? Just because she’s a girl?

Is Accelerator manga close to formation of GROUP yet?

Fuck off

I don't like you.

In fairness that might have actually worked.

Cope

>she's so powerful she doesn't need help
>except for Misaki's and Touma's

Don't forget AAA-kun, he is very handy too.

>inb4 this is unironically and literally the canonical setup for that one user's Kamikurosaki doujin

To be fair, Misaki and Touma are kinda on her level and she wouldn't really ask them for help herself either.
It's more like she's forced to work with the former and wants to be with the latter.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Raildex. The magic spells and ESPer powers are extremely tightly bound to real-world ideas, and without a solid grasp of basic high school physics, multiple mythologies/religions, and the writings of Aleister Crowley, most of the concepts will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Accelerator's self-hating outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - the shift in his personal philosophy over the course of the series draws heavily from the idea of the move from the Aeon of Osiris to the Aeon of Horus, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity and background knowledge to truly appreciate the depths of these references, to realize that they're not just trivia - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence, people who dislike Raildex truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the hidden meaning in Touma's existential catchphrase "You're not living your life correctly," which itself is a cryptic reference to the Thelemic concept of finding one's True Will, which underlies both an ESPer's Personal Reality and a magician's Magic Name. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Kamachi's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

And yes by the way, I DO have a Raildex tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably higher) and have at least finished Index OT beforehand.

Mikoto is the one who's been approaching Misaki every time since NT18 though

This would be like what, three or four different layers pf cucking?

>What is most important to onee-sama is someone she can feel on the same level as. That’s how I see it at least.

Misaki probably fits the criteria, Kuroko has known that she doesn't forever though.

You are full of shit

And Index too!

Common guys. You know you’re attracted to Index. Don’t even lie.

I prefer Othinus.

Nice pasta perfectly captures Raildexcucks who think referencing occult books makes it DEEP and intelligent. They are worse than Hunterchads.

They're still before OT7

Speak up user, I can't hear your mumbling.

Attached: 1519609384272.png (386x406, 183K)

This! Unlike Kuroko, MisaMisa have no chance of winning Touma over, so they can understand each other better.

Misaki sucking Mikotos gigantic penis when?

Damn that's slow as fuck.

I'll take the bait, cause you are a bait simpleton. If a book references an outside source, people are going to reference and discuss that source. Its not as if its hard to find either, you can jewgle quotes from the liber. No one thinks theyre smart for doing this, but its fun to speculate

Attached: Kakine_Teitoku_%28Manga%29.jpg (345x500, 26K)

It has advanced a total of 3 days since the manga started

What did Haimura mean by this?

Attached: file.png (356x487, 117K)

Is this real

Nigga u dumb

I’m gonna post about Liber and Sepher Yetzirah and a brainlet like you isnt gonna stop me

In his defense, the art looks a lot like Haimura and the signature is too small to notice on the first glance.

Its a farewell illustration
I wont miss the third rate monkey

Attached: download.jpg (249x202, 15K)

>Railgun info soon
>SS cover or something
>Some collab
>He just feel like drawing Mikoto
Pick one

It is always fun to catch myth reference cause i have studied multiple of them the one I most like was NT 10 Marian world ending summons

Its happening. KamiKuroSaki soon

Ah thanks. I am dumb.

Yes, but that's mostly because Mikoto wants a piece of Misaki's megastacy's ass.

Ah, its time for Kakine to do the stuff. You know, the return stuff. NTR 22 is that time

Attached: Kakine.Teitoku.full.629291.jpg (562x702, 87K)

This kills the Mp

Mikoto is Full Tunning

NIGG

I WANT TO RAPE MIKOTO

Attached: 1552081668761.jpg (1031x1500, 407K)

How many layers of cuckold are we on?

Why doesnt Etzali just sends Gekota gifts to Mikoto?
She'd fall for him in no time

As expected

Attached: Uiharu's Revenge.jpg (600x433, 100K)

Memes are a hell of a drug

Attached: Happening.jpg (2150x3036, 2.36M)

She’s obsessed with Saten and a cockroach, not poor Kuroko.

Attached: 1541485063183.gif (480x270, 266K)

Isn't it obvious?
>end of the fall of AC arc
>it starts with a Misaki volume everyone called pointless
>bloody rose with fallen petals references the death of a girl in love
>popular but not popular enough to cause mass dropping (see: Mikoto)

Attached: NT11 Cover.jpg (1131x1600, 595K)

No, she sucks Kuroko off too. She just does it in waves. She used to shill Mikoto constantly, then Kuroko, then Haruue, then the roach twins, now Saten.

She's gone on long rants before on how Kuroko is MIkoto's BFF forever and how much Mikoto relies on Kuroko and how Misaki doesnt have any chemistry with her, blah blah blah. This is probably due to the fact that a lot of people like MisaMisa here so of course she takes the contrarian view. But enough about the retard, I just found it funny that she got shit on again. Cant wait to see the #6 get revealed and shit all over her forever. Bonus points if the meme comes true and it is somehow Aogami, improbable as it is.

>NTR ends with Touma finding a rape whistle on the floor and having no idea who it belongs to

The rose means that the dragon will be a pretty girl who wants to fuck Touma

So many want to, when will one be successful?

The dragon would be selfcest if OT22 is anything to go by

Delete this

Attached: 1556126809226.png (2352x2632, 668K)

The Angel Dragon crashes the party and fucks Mikoto

It is not selfcest if your right hand is a cute girl.

Do I reread the light novels if I want to read NT LN. I remember most of what happened in 1-3 anime.

yes

Just skip straight to halfway through nt8

Mikoto would never let her new girlfriend die

Misaki will die, but Mikoto will use magic to get Misaki's soul inside her

>referencing occult books makes it DEEP and intelligent
Not only occult books, you just know not enough about it in order to understand the whole picture.

Attached: 1552829484859.png (124x216, 11K)

Re read only OT17-22

MY WIFE IS LOOKING CUTE!

Attached: 874D62FD-2C3F-4FC9-ACF6-B73A98DDEB4C.jpg (1920x1080, 333K)

I think you should start from the beginning but if you're that hellbent on not doing OT, you can start with SS2, Norse, Stiyl, then NT

You'll know at some point in NT if you can follow what's happening or not

Just watch Index III, it's perfect as it is.

Now that I think about it, Could Misaki use her moisture powers to store herself in someone else's brain like that chick from brynhildr in the darkness did?

My guess is Index. She hasn't done much compared to the other two in this arc. So the chance of her getting some screentime now is a chance of her 'death'.

So silly copypasta and stale memes aside, who's pretending that Raildex's references to Thelema are deep and intelligent? Aleister Crowley was an eccentric chuuni who invented his own religion, and Kamachi deliberately plays up his eccentricity and chuuni. So why not look up the IRL Crowley's writing and cross-reference them with Index?

Kamachi actually made sense of it, which is why he rewrote stuff like Aiwass not being the "actual" Aiwass

I finished it but had no idea wtf was going on when the 2nd strongest grew white wings and accelerator had black wings, which I thought had something to do with science, and why Mugino killed Frends

The Ghost girl power is based on moisture, Im sure Misaki could live by being Mikoto's stand even if she dies

Index will die so Kamachi can take her off the title for part 3

You’re a bit dumb if you’re wondering why the guy who can create whatever he wants has white wings, that and not knowing Mugino is batshit crazy

Index 3 was a rushed mess so I dont blame you for not understanding, you might as well read the novels Index 3 covered

Don't skip to NT, could you follow s1 and 2 well enough?

Nobody is, shitposters just want to shitpost so they claim a bunch of shit that isn’t true then make up excuses as to why they can’t provide any evidence at all. Don’t even acknowledge them, it isn’t worth the time

Railgun should stick to novels

I'm cumming inside my wife Full Tuning and she's loving it and she's cumming too and we're holding each other's hands while naked

Can Aleister beat WQ?

Railgun should focus on interesting characters that can actually develop rather than ones that are tied down by the future events of the novels

He can barely beat a nerfed magic god that wasn't even trying to kill him

Nothing can beat the strongest Unexplored Class

>while naked
Whoa, too far man

Who is this semen demon?

Like Kuroko and Saten? The only thing we know Kuroko's going to do is get princess carried by Touma again and then wrecked offscreen by Yuiitsu. Saten literally never shows up in the novel outside of that one Othinus phase shift.

Before you say anything, no, I'm not MP or any of the resident shitposters.

So Mikoto?

Last order and the 545 will fuse

Saten was in NT1 and 17

He means Mikoto's legs are shit.

Telling people to read OT is largely cruel. The first half is pretty shit.
t. Read them and wishes he could have gotten the time reading the festival arc back.

OT1, 3, 4, 5, and 8 are good

I would just read OT1-3 then maybe the Awaki arc and then everything after 12

you only needed to follow their twitter for the pre-registration rewards right

Full cover of The Magisterus Bad Trip 2nd Season
Release date: July 17th 2019

Attached: Full cover of The Magisterus Bad Trip 2nd Season.jpg (1400x585, 174K)

>OT4
>The serial killer shit
"No"

Fuck off. Touma and Mikoto will protect Misaki's smile.

God damn it. I’m attracted to Saten now. Thanks a lot guys.

Everyone gets them

>meanwhile the rest of the volume is great

FLAT

Let Touma take care of his own shit first.

That sounds fucking awful.

>I finished it
Jesus Christ...

Attached: 3242346.png (539x398, 64K)

Oh, Misaki will live inside Mikoto and vice versa all right, but not just mentally.

ah cool thanks user

High Priest can with kindness.

I don't know if anyone will die, or if it will permanent if they do, but I do know that if Kamachi wants to do something with death - doesn't matter if its real, fake, forever, temporary or what have you - this will be the volume to do it

OT6 is good too.

Attached: 1B0709B0-0409-4BB5-9959-A5B0B6AEF501.jpg (660x556, 52K)

Kyousuke's sister can.

>the rose
>Lilith
>the dragon
>the climax of the bible is about a woman, child, and a dragon

They will switch personalities, and their bodies will change too to match the person in control

The only thing that can beat the WQ is the Big Bunny Cock

Attached: D8drx72UcAA5CS8.png (375x372, 101K)

>OT6 is good

my bad (very sorry)

Attached: Obi Cover MBT2ndS.jpg (1000x1422, 391K)

What is this?

Kazakiri and Sherry are boring characters but it was pretty good

I liked the message of it. But Sherry was a bit of a low point for sure.

If Index dies and becomes a MG, they'll just say that Othinus is already a MG so that development is worthless. Most of the people who hates Index hates her just because she is Touma's waifu. In reality, people who hates Index will hate her more if she becomes relevant and does something noteworthy.

Attached: 9e17037fdbc6c20e4ad639e5c27ac380.jpg (615x1000, 154K)

Index doesn’t have any means to become one to begin with.

>People would say index becoming a MG is a waste of time
Well, it is. I would say the same thing if Worst or LO became a level 5 electromaster. There wouldnt be much point. This is one of the stupidest arguments you could have used to pretend people will always hate Index.

>people hate index because shipping
lmao. No. People hate Index because she's a fucking cunt. Not a single person was talking about shipping in the last volume, they were purely talking about the fact she was attacking a crippled high school boy for literally no reason. House train your damn waifu.

hey I caught up with s3 but it felt kinda meh, how much is it better in novels or do you just jump into nt

Same quality.

twitter.com/sinon_misaka/status/1144465674430889985
I need Knight Leader

It’s a lot better but at this point just read SS2 and then read NT and you can come back to OT.

twitter.com/gouranga_/status/1144618908004966401

twitter.com/gouranga_/status/1144622538862911491

Attached: Hmm.png (452x326, 199K)

>Miracle-chan
fucking based, put her in IF and I'll start playing right away

The official poll finally has an end date.

I can’t read.

I like how she uses those motorcycle things

Reminder.

Attached: 1403241672474.jpg (730x600, 113K)

Its just gonna be Mikoto

MISAMISA CONFIRMED!!!

And yet it also confirmed that only the top character gets something. Which brings it to a resounding "who gives a shit" because we were always going to get 12 million mikotos anyways.

Attached: hang on.jpg (730x600, 180K)

Fucking this, poll was pointless from the start, even with bots MH couldn’t win and it was obvious from the start one of the big three would win and not anyone remotely different or underused

Attached: 123451265126.jpg (810x810, 423K)

They probably didn’t even have a reward for anyone else other than maybe Othinus, Index and Saten

Who's this and what are they saying?

>Seething this hard for a shitty SE mobage that will die in a year

>implying
I never gave a shit about the poll to begin with, I’ve always said it was gonna be pointless as fuck

Second one seems to ask about the folk dance, if the editors are the reason it became intimate(hand holding), editor replies no, that was not an editor's idea. The second one seems to be about asking about Accel idol, or another spin off.

You sound mad

IDOL ACCEL 1 COUR WHEN

Index dying, or even just tricking Touma into thinking she is dead might trigger the fucking apocalypse.

They should do Idol Accel in 1 minute increments at the end of every episode.

Index dying would be the best ending possible

Fuyukawa is a Kamikotofag, wew.

Thats fucking based

Why not Othinus? Ollerus even fucking teased at the end of the last arc that her dying would have Touma go full on demon lord

>Most of the people who hates Index hates her just because she is Touma's waifu.
KEK. No dude, I hate here because she's a fucking cunt to Touma for no reason 98% of the time. I liked OT1 Index because she only ever bit Touma when he was actually being an ass and deserved it. And back in volume one she wasnt an ungrateful rude little shit

Read from OT14 and on

Because Indexfags have to convince themself that she's relevant

Rent free

>ZW ended witht the MC going out with an overpowered otherworldly being
>BS ended with the MC goign out with an overpowered otherworldly being
>Toaru currently has the MC have an overpowered otherworldly being as is closest acquaitaince
I really wonder how it's going to end

Not as bad as Othinusfags always feeling threatened by an irrelevant character.

Good thing Anna is interested

As much as I always liked this idea, Ollerus as been consistently proven to be full of shit.

>He thinks it's in the bag when Index's background is still a complete mystery

He quite literally provided an alternative truth, he wasn't wrong when he said 99% of the magic side collectively made IB

What if they both die?

Extremely edgy Touma for part 3

>ZW
>BS

Am I supposed to know what those random acronyms stand for?

not knowing them means you're a newfag to these threads so yes

>Ah bloo bloo newfag
Not an answer

That's the only answer though, newfag.

>I cant read when I get triggered

>Theres only one group that could ever possibly hate the shitty headcrab
lmao. Get over yourself, everyone hates the dumb cunt.

>Look at me I am so elitist and knowledgeable, look at how hard I fit in! Nothin personnel, kid

Get a life.

1. twitter.com/gouranga_/status/1144618908004966401
Q: will there be a series of related new serials like the Accel-idol side?
A: very likely

2. twitter.com/gouranga_/status/1144622538862911491
Ask him about quite impressive that Kamikoto intimate folk-dance scenes
The editor said: That was purely Fuyukawa-San's preparation,
He and Kamachi-san are NOT involved.

>skipping over Waltraute and Booboo who also feature overpowered otherworldly characters as couples at the end
There is no way VampZom will end like this though.

>Am I supposed to know what these mean
>Yes everyone who isnt a newfag knows what they mean
>reeeeeeeeee dont call me a newfag!

Confirmed to have NT gag manga coming and Fuyukawa working not that closely with Kamachi on everything in the same day? Based.

Is 1 just a roundabout way of saying there's gonna be other spinoffs? Also
>Kamachi didn't write the dance

Attached: 1499189973855.jpg (335x400, 27K)

My dick and sperm after today's daily fap to Mikoto

>Kimi is totally being delayed to time it with the angel dragon
There goes any chance of it being a relevant plot point

Attached: 1465423201048.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Watch Ollerus's ability to be half right translates to Touma letting IT's personality take over if Othinus bites it. It was already swinging him around, now it just needs to break his literal godlike willpower.

Railgun confirmed not canon

Why do the virgins on this board think anime is some elite secret klub and calling someone "new" is an insult? It just proves you've never had sex before and need something to attach your identity to which you can act smug about.

Once again: Get a life.

Attached: D8-w7GxUEAYeFwT.jpg (371x551, 51K)

>NT spinoff

Attached: 1538748244823.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

You asked a question and got an answer. Now fuck off. No one cares that you didnt like the answer and are crying over not getting spoonfed.

lurk moar

Not even him, but lurk the fuck more newfag. The answer is in the fucking thread and has been talked about like a million fucking times the past week

Newfags always default to the same "muh sekrit klub" argument when called out. You could have just politely asked what those acronyms mean but instead you have to throw a tantrum like a child.

Its been prety clear that Railgun is being delayed because Fuyukawa is dying

I know it didnt technically say NT, but considering the anime just finished OT, if they're hinting more are on the way this would be the time to pull something from later in the series.

The answer is literally above one of your posts whining about being called a newfag, maybe you should spend more time reading the fucking thread

Where do you think we are?

Attached: 1387364054579.jpg (436x412, 92K)

>am I supposed to know what this means??
>why are you acting so hostile??
You're too tone deaf to act like a normie

Attached: 1561251894187.png (640x640, 590K)

too easy, kek raildexkeks

This is the most reddit post yet. Jesus Christ.

Don't take credit for my work

>I was only pretending to be a faggot.
Newfags also default to this after being called out

t. Kamikoto not canon

>I acted like a retard and got told I was retard!
>When I dropped a weight, it fell downwards! I'm a genius!
>For my next trick, I will run into a bank with a gun and get shot by the police! Laughing the whole time about how predictable people are!

He isn't me

So Kamachi really doesn't micromanage the manga spin-offs. Is this why Misaka 10046 in the Accel manga is much more emotional?

Figured as much, he just writes the plot of the arc and the artist gets to pad it/pace it, and also explains that change in Seike

>replying
You got double baited

>What if Index died and Touma reacted negatively
>B-But what if it was Othinus instead

Follow the conversation next time.

>I will run into a bank with a gun and get shot by the police
If you live in Fatmerica, maybe

Give me the microphone.
Listen up.
I'm sick and tired of all you newfag runnin' around all entitled
Every single day you come out here, you make the same damn posts "virgins" this, "raildexkeks" that.
Well guess what I'm gonna do.
I'm gonna take my mouse
(WHAT?)
I'm gonna click on the reply button
(WHAT?)
I'm gunna start typing in the reply box
(WHAT?)
I said I'm gunna start typing in the reply box
(WHAT?)
I'm gunna call you a faggot
(WHAT?)
A fart sniffing retard
(WHAT?)
An autist
(WHAT?)
A no good fat son of a bitch
(WHAT?)
I'm gonna solve that captcha
(WHAT?)
The one with the fire hydrants
(WHAT?)
The one with the stoplights
(WHAT?)
The one with the crosswalks
(WHAT?)
The one with the cars
(WHAT?)
The one with the buses
(WHAT?)
The one with the STOREFRONTS
(WHAT?)
I'm gonna click submit
(WHAT?)
I said I'm gonna click submit
(WHAT?)
I'm gunna blow you the FUCK out
(WHAT?)
Send all you shitposting sons of bitches home
(WHAT?)
I said I'll send you back to discord
(WHAT?)
AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE
(WHAT?)
CUZ STONE COLD SAID SO

Attached: Stone Cold.jpg (394x245, 18K)

Yea Forums please

Attached: 1527971145390.png (437x300, 94K)

>why would someone bring up the character who has actually been discussed in the series as affecting touma if they die rather than headcanon
Try not being a dumbass next time. What next, you're going to complain when someone brings up Mikoto when taking about electromasters? Or Katze when talking about world leaders?

>I'm gonna solve that captcha

Attached: EE34D4AC-2BD0-4B20-AFCA-08B23582E627.jpg (450x450, 51K)

Holy shit based

Attached: 1551447344843.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

FUCKING BASED

Cursed image

Nice

Attached: 1353342634870.jpg (251x214, 8K)

>have to solve 6 captchas to post
This was supposed to be funny

>I heard all of it

>click all buses to solve captcha
>half of them are semi trucks

Attached: 1497562680925.png (718x553, 309K)

That happens sometimes though, captcha becomes unbearable sometimes

Most countries are going to shoot you if you wave a gun at civilians. America just shoots for every crime, but most countries will still shoot if its an armed robber, its just the punks with kitchen knives that dont have to worry about guns.

The captcha part is too real

do you even non-script captcha

>click all buses
>dont click the van
>wrong try again
Fuck you captcha I saw that "bus", it wasnt a fucking bus though dont punish me for being more observant than you are.

Attached: 1554477777566.png (503x477, 378K)

>when it starts staggering you and images take longer to load so you spam refresh for one that doesn't have to load images
I won't give a fucking dime to Hiro

Attached: 1480140856544.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

That shit is fucking infuriating

This post is extremely low quality

And it always happens when your in the middle of making a point too

Can saints kick out of the stunner?

Attached: 1513812112455.png (552x483, 172K)

Poor babby is mad that people report him when he’s off topic so now he’s trying to play the same game and failing badly

When will Touma have to get into the ring?

Who is this retard quoting?

>You've been doing that too much
>Maybe your computer is sending automated requests
Surprise bitch, its me, fix your fucking captchas and maybe I wont spam refresh.

At least I'm not typing some fucking street name in Mexico three times every 5 minutes back during the hype season

Attached: 1492303735940.png (400x400, 168K)

(You)

Nobody is quoting anyone. You'll notice that none of the text is green dumbass.

But he didnt use meme arrows

>babby doesn’t even know how the meme works
Lurk forever

That was unironically better though.

>It's a close up picture of a a sign
>gotta click all the boxes that cover the sign
>do that and still says wrong
>click random boxes all over the place
>works like a charm

Attached: 1523131510648.jpg (963x1400, 376K)

>Fuyukawa isnt that in contact with Kamachi
>Yet Railgun sells way more
Holy fuck, Kamachi BTFO

Next April Fools should be Yea Forums without Captcha

>Manga
Cringe

>Index spin off sells a lot so therefore the Index creator got BTFO
Based retard

You sure you want that?

Attached: 1486682725524.jpg (1182x886, 55K)

*Kekmachi

>Kamachi made the character and gets most of the money
>Fuyukawa didnt
Fuyukawa BTFO

I wonder how long it'd take for bots to take over again.
If it happens immediately, that'd mean someone is still running bots that are attempting to spam even to this day.

For one day? Hell yea. It would be like old Yea Forums again and MP would be out spammed

You can't use that name though.

Early railgun Touma scenes were mainly filled in by Fuyukawa too, and Kamachi gave his blessings on all of it, so he definitely has a say. But Fuyukawa extended those scenes so much.

You sure about that?

I LOVE MIKOTO

>MP desperately posting every 30 secs for a whole day trying to keep up with the tism of botters

Attached: 1561265547732.jpg (300x304, 14K)

Kamachi "gave his blessing" on the anime filler too. Despite it never being referenced and directly contradicting the series.

BTFO

>Deleted

Attached: 1519525367561.gif (289x371, 53K)

Okay, but in an interview he outright stated that he was happy with the outcome of Fuyukawa's rendition of pre ot1/start ot1.

Kind of like how he's said he's looking forward to the anime or that he thinks its fine despite walking out of production, right?

This gif isn't moving

Can Etzali transform into a girl using his magic and infiltrate Tokiwadai?
That would be a neat idea for a spinoff

Probably just that mad newfag celebrating over a report, not too surprising he cant figure out images either

The problem with Accel user is he didn’t love doing it. That’s why he quit.

I reported it too, get that gay wrestling shit out of my board

Some interview with from Japanese TV media inside of JCStaff headquarters.
not clear it's Nishikiori Hiroshi or not
more info about this later

平成も終わったしね...
あの3期の出来でも2期のあとすぐやってたら落胆は少なかったし
大覇星祭のストックが溜まったら即超電磁砲3期もして欲しかった
2015年 禁書3期
2017年 超電磁砲3期
2018年 一方通行1期
2019年 未ブラアニメ化
2020年 新約禁書1期

これなら文句無かった

Attached: D-Kw5yiUIAAUetK.jpg (960x540, 85K)

>celebrating a single fun post getting deleted while MP gets off scot free every day

Attached: D-Kw5ynU4AAFIWL.jpg (960x540, 109K)

Is this the drunk user raildex?

Attached: 1550351496016.jpg (401x500, 33K)

It's ESL user raildex which is like 90% of them

>Etzali stalks Mikoto
>Sees Misaki doing her usual molesting of Mikoto
>Misaki uses a remote
>While Misaki is busy laughting Etzali disassembles the remote to spook her

I, shinzo abe, demand to post the pregnant edition

Attached: shinzo_abe.jpg (1920x1351, 294K)

I didn't know the post was deleted when I posted BTFO.

Maybe it was fooled by baidu shitposting again

>they wanted to do Index 3 immediately after Railgun S
>2015 was supposed to be Index 3
>2017 Railgun 3
>2018 Accelerator 1
>2019 Blood Sign s1
>2020 NT s1
Doubtful

Attached: 1561353936949.jpg (404x338, 49K)

Ah, my mistake
Not that guy retard

I need that /pol/koto image

Can we remove all BloodSign posters

Thanks

Which Japanese TV Media? AT-X? BST?

Fuck off and kill yourself, cancer.

Is not even into pregnant girls but I like preggoanon just because it’s so satisfying seeing fags like you getting triggered over absolutely nothing

Does clarifying that the railgun Kihara wasn't a real Kihara count as a reference?

Poltergeist is canon IIRC.

So I'm reading the light novels for the first time and I'm on volume 4. How many fan translations are there? The one I'm reading seems to be riddled with typos, and the writing is very hard to follow. I'm not sure who is supposed to be speaking most of the time and I feel like I'm missing major plot-points. Does it get easier to understand in later novels or am I just a retarded person?

Therestina is a real kihara

She's a Lifeline.

Earlier novels have so-so translations. Half of that is the fact they were originally japanese->chinese->english, and half of that is just general LN-isms. So it gets better and you'll get used to it.

Where did you download it? Js06 didn't take over for translating til close to the end of old testament, although you sort of have to match the dialogue to the order the characters were mentioned above sometimes

Downloaded it from a MEGA link a while back, not sure where exactly, but I might be able to find it if I look hard enough for a bit.
That makes sense I guess, I'll push through it if they really do get better then.

If it's been more than a few months you should look for a recent batch on nyaa, the user who uploads there cleans up old testament stuff usually, not sure if the mega had the recent updates

It's definitely been more than a few months. Think I found the one you were talking about on nyaa, will try and grab those to compare. Bummer, I had all of the books organized in order on my tablet, so it'll be a pain to reorganize everything, but if the quality is better then it'll definitely be worth it.

Instead of everything in one go I'd compare the two volume 2's. Volume 1 got retranslated by js06 years ago but I don't think he did the other early ones

Because Misaki knows about the dark side of AC and confiding in her won't shatter her delicate world view like it would literally anyone else.

I was able to download them all pretty quickly. Comparing the part I'm at now with the newer version definitely shows some significant differences, so I'm gonna stick with the newer translations.

And Kihara yes, she still considered one by Enshuu

I second this.

You first

Retard

Accelerator Mango Ch.54 is out in English!

Read Online: mangadex.org/chapter/651641/1

DL: drive.google.com/file/d/139925bXqO12KOlMWEP4S3hOUE_b4AeRV

Attached: 4.jpg (1115x1600, 688K)

Real talk. How many years do you guys think Kamachi can keep doing this? To me, the series has jumped the shark because of how Magic Gods were used in the story. Since then, it has mainly been downhill and contrived in my eyes. Years after years, it feels like the franchise is in a downward spiral. While the character and their interactions remain interesting and a sellpoint, the plot and direction of the story as a whole have become stale and boring. The world-building and magic vs science theme are still good to me, so there is that.

Probably. It's also probably why Last Order is suddenly so aggressive and going on about "becoming a wife". On some level, they can't keep their biases out of the work.

Oh good one of these threads. I was watching this AMV and I noticed that starting at 30 seconds in it has Misaka and Shirai facing off against Meltdowner but I don't ever remember that happening in the anime. Did that happen and when or is it just editing different scenes together?

youtu.be/MHW3TvCVeq4?t=30s

The Railgun S OP had a bunch of shit that didn't happen.

10 years at least, although I think your definition of jumping the shark is like purely from a shounen standpoint where power levels matter

Eeem, is that all? Wtf...

The plot is fine. What’s jarring is Kamachi doubling down on some of his worse writing habits.

For example?

Shit pacing as per usual.

And.
And.
And.

>Another “jump the shark cuz MG post”
Gonna discard that one bro.

God I can only hope.Kamachi,just don't you dare to kill Misaki if Touma finally happens to remember her...

No that’s fucking great. Stuff like that and other examples like
HOWEVER are kino and fun chuuni quirks.

>That sakuga
Do you think Accelme will have at least 20% of this?

10x better than writing out sound effects, that at least adds some flair to the situation. Not that any visual medium could ever utilize it, though

Oh...well, i agree.

>And
>And
>And

>Between the lines

Attached: 1549061733406.png (981x984, 315K)

>That animation
>Sakuga
BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Magic Gods ruined the story
kek, classic shonen kids

Attached: 1538758604552.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>But....
>But!
>But!!!!

Between the lines and Facts are unironic writing kino

Between the lines>Facts.

But the final two facts

What will Sorcery Hacker have?

You are probably blind.

You probably have low standards.

Hacking the Truth

HACKING TO THA GAYTE

I’m attracted to Othinus.

Most of Yea Forums would agree that’s a low standard.

Ah its from the OP that makes sense

We all do.

Index looks like Sagiri from Eromanga.

Touma sure like to punch people guys. He sure like to hit things with his arm.

Japanese aristocratic names are notoriously wacky. But then again, West is no different.

Uesugi and Nagao, Hojo's entire existence, Matsudaira and Tokugawa being the same family.

Attached: FB0D8B8A-5056-4651-8608-BC700AE2BE84.png (500x500, 232K)

The west had pretty good names in the 90s.

In this season there are only 2 shows that look better than Railgun.Kimetsu and Titans. You need to be a retard to claim that the animation in railgun is bad. Either you're a shitposter, or you're an idiot.

The animation in silent party is unironically better than all other arcs of the series. If you don’t believe me look for yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=R0tfeJuG7Y0

Attached: 75303801_p0.jpg (1242x1330, 1.2M)

>MP shows up
>Everyone goes silent
I guess you can say it’s truly a Silent Party.

You got me this time Carlos

Attached: 1545867044098.jpg (367x367, 17K)

Fuck you Carlos.

Fucking Etzali

>I-Its not like I wanted to destroy your illusions or anything, baka!

How is Last Order not fat? She doesn't eat anything but junk food and desserts.

She's lived outside of a test tube for like 4-5 months dude

>493 post
I guess the dump can wait

All the fat is equally distributed through the network

A fallen rose dripping blood. What bad end is about to happen in NT 22 R?

You can go full fambeast in half that time.

Touma will lose everything and be left alone.

>So many wasted panels and pages

MisaMisa gets NTR by Index

Well for starters, does any character have a connection to roses?

No matter who dies, there will be rage

Anna/Aiwass are the only ones

Unless Kamachi is at the point where Anna is getting killed by the smug alien that quickly, which is highly unlikely, it more likely means Anna causes someone's death

The only rose was Crowley's first wife who was name Rose

Maybe Anna kills Touma's virginity

>the rose getting deflowered

Someone needs to be the first.

Index is going to destroy everything if this happens as well.

Shounenfags would like powerlevels though. MG are bullshit hax, so they should be really cool to them.

It could also mean that the Rosicrucian Order kills someone too.

There also this interesting piece of info:
The supposed founder of the Rosicrucian Order was said to be Christian Rosenkreuz, an invented figure who was said to have been buried in a seven-walled tomb, later found by an explorer - a story which later formed part of the Golden Dawn's 5=6 ritual.

Didn't Anna say she was going to a tomb like that last volume?

Is NT 22 R going to be a heart breaker of a volume?

No he's saying a lot of people who like straightforward power levels sperged at NT13

Why is Touma the one who is always curse to get a bad end?
Well Hamazura and Accelerator always get what they want at the end of a book series?

Did she? I thought her and Aiwass just wanted front row tickets to IT?

No, powerlevelfags think that once you reach the top that's it and you stop. They're also generally too dumb to note that we haven't been going in a straight line since the start.

Everyone of Kamachi's MC will get a happy ending, other then Touma. Kamachi will kick Touma when he already in Hell

Attached: youbutyoucannotprogram.jpg (648x1139, 189K)

From the end of NT 22, said by Anna:
What to do, what to do? Spending a century of training to make up for the century I lost would just be silly. It would probably be best to rely on the seven-walled tomb