Attached: 08.png (1500x1080, 1.01M)

Attached: 10.png (1500x1080, 871K)

Attached: 12.png (1463x1080, 775K)

Attached: 13.png (1500x1080, 877K)

Attached: 15.png (1500x1080, 764K)

Attached: 17.png (1500x1080, 729K)

Lewd stomach

Lewd nipples too, look at

Is this how it ends? How sure are we there's gonna be no backstabbery?

>still in Age-Regression Namek

Attached: 1547046260101.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

I think he’s out of power at this point. So no backstabbing until he’s had time to recover.

Is he the next harem member? If he joins the harem, does that mean that his own harem gets assimilated into the main harem?

Ok, I seriously doubt that. For one thing, Nadare already has his own harem.

Yay. Things are finally turning out well.
With this, maybe when they attack the Tenko Elders, this is chance to rescue Miria.

What are you complaining about? Half the cast is already back to normal, and the battle is clearly over with the guy responsible for them being kids defeated. Everyone will be back to normal in a chapter or two.

He could become a genuine bro and useful friend character, like how the jiangshi guy from Rosario+Vampire was bros with the main character so it wasn't just retarded chicks trying to suck MC's dick all day

It was pretty obvious when Nadare spouted his monologue that he will get a redemption.
Also, one of the recurring things in this arc was Yuuna trying to possess Kogarashi and was just hindered due to his trauma. I like that that's the main block in order to defeat Nadare.

Well, technically Kogarashi already has a bro in Hyoudou, though he could use a bro who'd be useful in more serious situations.

Attached: y8.png (955x595, 533K)

Hyoudou is a background character that exists merely to be a buttmonkey

It's a matter of dominance. If the alpha male defeats the other alpha male, he obviously gains his entire harem.

>You will be never be hugged by a soft ghost with big boobs to reassure you
Why even bother

>still a chapter or two
What's the point in a series about tits if you remove the tits? Do the author want to be axed?

Attached: 000_1489851138.png (959x1400, 1.66M)

This
Why does this happen in so many manga? There is a friendly male character that has some slighty good moments in the beginning, but fades into the background, only to appear and create lucky pervert situations for the MC or become the butt-monkey, is not fair, things could be like in jitsu wa.

Nah, that'd be someone like the dude who played the prince during the festival, and IIRC was one of the dude shot down by Chisaki. You know, the guy here complaining that Kogarashi has the Ameno's as well as Chisaki. He has a name that I'm not going to bother looking up. Hyoudou at least gets to be peripherally involved in the fun stuff, has a love interest of his own, and occasionally has nice things happen like the arc with the idols where he got their signatures.

Attached: W7.png (953x622, 397K)

In Jitsu wa the main character had an entire bro-possy to help him out. Rokudou no Onna-tachi is also decent about bros helping bros.

But in negima/uq holder they just got really really gay, with the loser attempting to kidnap the MC's grandson decades later

Is this series following Tsukuda's path?

Attached: yny.png (4084x500, 48K)

No.

Attached: nf.jpg (728x2098, 609K)

I have no clue why he wasn’t a trap in the first place. Would’ve probably been the first time it ever happened as well.

Attached: 1559020749262.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Can we take a moment here to appreciate that Kogarashi has only one limb left and he's still using it to beat up Nadare? Then when he loses even that he goes on to heatbutt Nadare?

Attached: 1392944185032.png (901x331, 168K)

>Jitsu wa the main character had an entire bro-possy
They were even useful to the plot! At least most of them.

didn't he recover in the previous chapter? With that gigantic artificial spiritual crystal?

He did, but judging by the text spoilers, he's not fully recovered. Then Kogarashi drew out more power from his necklace and started beating Nadare again, so surviving that probably burned through most or all of what he'd recovered.

Reminder that at Yuuna's been seen naked by a shitton of males other than Fuyuzora. Includes both his rivals - the Tenko heir and Nonko's brother.

It's messed up his memories of his Master are missing and Yuna is replacing those memories in a way.

This is it. This is peak slut. No women will ever be able to top this.Even not-incels will can see Yunna's inner whore and say "WOW, WHAT A SLUT!".

He'll have his memories of his master back as soon as the spell wears off, so I can't see that as a very big deal.

When will this shit manga end? It's time to go.

>Beast Children
>Kamio Yui wa Kami wo Yui
>Futari no Taisei
>Saigo no Saiyuuki
It'll end when it wants to end. No ecchi romcom to replace it(though Kamio Yui is auditioning to replace either Yuragi or Bokuben) and Yuuna is doing better than enough of the newer stuff to be safe. Especially now that Souma's ended leaving only 19 actively running series in Jump instead of their usual 20.

I was expecting that, but will happen so it might not matter in the end.
Though his master was technically his first love, even if she didn't see him as anything other then a younger brother, so it will make Yuuna's connection to him even more special, if it even matters at this point really.

That's not nice of her

Looking forward to when Translation come X)

thanks

I think the whole purpoe of this arc was to make Kogarashi really aware of the girls feelings,specially Yunna,now he'll take action,if not,then this arc it's just pointless garbage

I had the feeling that when Kogarashi returns to his adult form, all the girls(his harem) are going to hug him or something