Anime with romantic comedy tropes, cliches and related shenanigans

>anime with romantic comedy tropes, cliches and related shenanigans
>Protagonist boy is interacting with a different girl/woman
>Protagonist Boy's female friend and or love interest sees him interacting with another female
>Nothing sexual at all, at best suggestive and "misunderstandings"
>Female character(s) violently assault the guy because of jealousy and moronic misunderstandings

>Protagonist boy sees a girl's bra or panties briefly unintentionally
>Spends the next minute stuttering about it but cant actually word it properly
>Girl eventually finds out and guys "EHHHHH?" as the camera pans to the sky
>Cuts to her having fixed her wardrobe malfunction and the boy with a lump on his head

>Face basically when

Attached: 1551117071192.png (583x720, 591K)

Watch better anime.

>MC doesn't beat the shit out of her in return

Attached: 1560301419526.jpg (500x741, 103K)

see

Examples?

not that user, but Love is War is a pretty good "romcom" anime coming out right now. Toradora at least keeps its characters a little grounded rather than just being walking cliches. I don't watch much in that vein.

Kill yourself normalfag.

If you can't think of a better anime that doesn't have retarded "WAHHH HENTAI BAKA" """comedy""" there's no hope for you.

>watch harem / romcom garbage
>make a thread complaining about it being garbage
You know full well this shit is pushed to appeal to the hikis with zero production value or effort in the writing department yet you keep consuming them. Why is that?

Anyone who has a problem with cartoony violence committed from a female MC to a Male MC is a beta bitch boy.

Love of war has already ended though?
Also I thought toradora was what started the cliches? same as lucky star which added the "moe" anime cliche

You only see this kind of things in 00's harem or in "recent" battle harems.
Even more recent harem anime like 5toubun, goblin slayer or love x dilemna don't include it anymore.

>Konosuba fag

It was all the rage because Love Hina was so popular. Heck, Urusei Yatsura did it too. Back then, nobody tried to make it a MRA autism thing. It was funny to see the girl sperg out and the guy to get beat around, no need for him to be “even” with a woman. Women are not equal.

Attached: 363A5FCB-5722-4EFF-A3B6-25B8223ADEB6.gif (388x291, 3.79M)

I'll take advantage of this thread to ask for a show I've been SEARCHING for a while now.

It was a harem anime with about 6 episode, in it the mc had an harem including a ninja, a magical girl and other beings.
Not a recent one, kind of old I'd say given the graphices probably before 2010 at least.
One of the girl could change her apparence, once she changed into a nurse to hit on the mc.
The girl were constantly fighting each other.
The mc's mother was trying to create him a harem.
Also in one of the episodes there was a contest beetween the girls to know wich one would take a bath with the mc.

Please do not use the term ‘graphics’ to describe the artstyle of an anime.

The art then? Does that even matter?

Yes. It means you are from Yea Forums.

Not it means I'm not an english native and didn't pay enough attention when I was wirtting.

Alright, well, that’s still on you ESL-san.

Well what about tropes and cliches in reverse harems?

Attached: __kaginuki_rem_tachibana_lindo_and_tachibana_ritsuka_dance_with_devils_drawn_by_nitaka_fujikichi__sa (850x956, 233K)

bump