Samurai 8 Chapter 8

imgur.com/a/jNNA4Ft

does anyone still care about this

Attached: lWLUkvv.png (895x1300, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FFG1NqKzCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not me, first chapter made me cringe into my cringe.

i get kishimoto is trying to flesh out the world and characters but he's doing it slow as fuck. he's lucky he has naruto's success under him otherwise this is the kind of series that wouldnt make it pass 20 chapters at the pace he's going.

Finally, after 8 chapters, some good fucking art.

Attached: PLNlBYA_d.jpg (640x465, 64K)

same

Is it out? or those are leaks?

jbox is down so the chapter was uploaded to imgur instead

Yes,zabuza is fucking great.

She is a fuckin cutie. Also hashimaru has that autistic naruto vibe which i really like. i think if the manga's pace justincreased it would be great

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-28-08-19-46.png (480x800, 262K)

Ann a cute,
although her behavior is a bit weird,
she is both shy, stern and playful with Hachimaru

Attached: AEx3pZt.png (903x1300, 316K)

Ann is both Sakura & Hinata combined. Fucking Kishi, man

I was thinking the same thing.
I wonder if there will be any significance on why she can't pronounce her own name.

Attached: Ann_01.jpg (686x1057, 368K)

Why the hell is Hachimaru such a defiant little shit? He was chained to a machine his whole life and never been outside but now he's skipping and dancing and mouthing off everyone and everything as if he always did. Makes no sense.

he'll be humbled after his adopted dad kicks the bucket, he's been triggering death flags left and right.

shit series. axe when?

I just skim over the pages to look at the cool designs honestly.

Will this be out new MC trio?

Attached: Capture.png (453x269, 89K)

the samurai guy will probably be like Iruka.
not strong and in the background.

He's acting too much like Naruto now. Hikki has zero problems speaking his mind to others.

Isnt he literally the top Samurai on that planet though? Or did I imagine that

The guy on the left is a trainee.

Attached: DusxFsG[1].png (899x1300, 409K)

Then again, chapter 7 seems to contradict that.

Attached: samurai_8_7_17.jpg (800x1158, 210K)

It's getting better.

he's a captain in the castle not a master samurai yet.

So, are you always going to call a girl a % Hinata or % Sakura from now on?

Dude finally has freedom after being imprisoned his entire life, and now he can't stop enjoying that freedom. He's flying super high, eventually he'll have to land again.

Sakura and Hinata are polar opposites in the character spectrum,any girl would be % of Sakura and Hinata. Ann is more leaning to Hinata imo.

Attached: 1561401720706.jpg (304x431, 25K)

Maybe it's slowly starting to pick up pace when the edgy villains appear

Attached: 18-19.png (1862x1300, 861K)

This is the first chapter I actually liked of this series.

It had a really slow start but it's getting good.

I'll take this over series with great first chapters that gets worse and worse with time.

Those scans look so bad Jesus Christ. Waiting til sunday.

Ann is nothing like sakura

Dumb waifucuck

>does anyone still care about this
Nah, it's shittier than Black Clover and MHA

She really isn't. Sakura was so fucking annoying in early chapters, she was all about muh Sasuke. Ann doesn't really give a fuck.

I'm having fun with it now. Ann's a cutie and deserves hugs, Hachimaru has improved now that he gets to interact with more people, Master Cat is filling his cool teacher role out well and the new dude could has been ok as well. Last not least, SpaceZabuza is on his way. The art has become more "readable" as well. In summary, I'm well interested for now. As soon as the dad gets murdered by SpaceZabuza, I hope we go on off-planet adventures.

Sure, it is fun. And yes Ann is cute as a button.

I can look past that. Consider how people behave on the internet. Now consider that, outside of his dad, Hachimaru only ever got to interact with people on the spaceInternet. Imagine a guy in trying to talk to people in real life, who learned his social skills mostly from Yea Forums.

If he did he would act more like the girl and just mumble and stutter. He's a little shit more than he is autistic or socially awkward.

To each their own then. He's totally a little shit, but I'm not bothered by it. It's pretty evident that his growth of character will be a big theme of the series, so I'm sure he'll improve.

So has Kishi finally introduced abgood reason to continue reading this garbo

How likely is it that a successful mangaka is able to capture lightning in a bottle twice in a row?

Rumiko has a bunch of hits.

He's acting like a little shit since he's able to leave his house for the first time in his life. I'm expecting space Zabuza to kick his ass super hard and cause development.

I thought this would be a seinen after seeing the designs

The sci fi samurai thing sounded really good

I'd wager Kishimoto is well aware of his status and that he has more leeway to write a slow burning start. With the past 2 chapters, the manga finally got me interested enough to follow it for its own sake, instead of morbid curiosity, so I guess Kishi and Okubo are finally getting the hang of things. I'm at the stage where the "promise" of the setting and story is interesting enough for me to want to see if Kishi can deliver on it.

Togashi, Takahashi, Arakawa, Urusawa.

Oh and Toriyama.

>I'll take this over series with great first chapters that gets worse and worse with time.
youtube.com/watch?v=4FFG1NqKzCg

this

Twice she acted hostile towards the MC, is kishi going for the generic tsundere?

But she is shy,like hinata.

>does anyone still care about this

i hate faggots saying this shit all the time when a new chapter gets released. Do you want an anime series and a fucking movie and normies praising it all the time just to let you know that somebody cares?

He just want to establish an opinion on Yea Forums about Samurai 8 from early chapts user, the anti-Kishi autist is really obsessed.

Is this why people say she is like both Sakura and Hinata? He can’t have her be like both.

She is more of a Hinata because of her "hajidere" tendencies,social anxiety,stuttering,shyness and character design(traditional and endowed,short black hair). I don't know where the Sakura comparisons come from.

Eden Zero is the superior cash grab desu

>I don't know where the Sakura comparisons come from.
The anger behavior in those two pics is typical/generic tsundere responses, there are retards that still think Sakura is a tsundere.

>Sakura is a tsundere.
Sakura was a tsundere towards Naruto. Especially before the time skip.

But she wasn't angry at all. Just have a bit more confidence in herself than Hinata. A bit more genki version of Hinata.

Tsundere love you and hides those feelings by acting as if they don't. Sakura hated Naruto and acted straightforward with him all the time because she didn't have anything to hide from him.

>how is that tsundere behaviour?

He probably doesn’t realize what the dere in tsundere actually means.

Hiro Mashima.

Probably,Sakura doesn't fall under the tsundere category and then again a character isn't needed to fill a certain archetype.

There is an underdog thread in catalog,I swear the shonentards are underaged for thinking that either of Deku or Nardo MUST fill in the archetype of "underdog" as in a physical power sense,you can still be an underdog for different reasons. Underdog is just a character type used to grab reader attention.

Attached: steve-zheng-hyuuga-hinata1.jpg (1920x1920, 345K)

Hachimaru acted Nardo as fuck in this chapter.

Attached: 05.png (916x1300, 249K)

when's nanashi coming back, i prefer them to this princess

This is more a mix of Hinata and Sasuke if you ask me.

Of course I meant the girl. Hachimaru has that Naruto-patented grin.

so the trio this time around is going to be hachi, nanashi and ann, and nanashi will be love interest/rival? how weird, i like it

Nanashi needs another princess if he wants to be a real samurai. He's probably more of a rival.

>he

nanashi is going to the first princess/samurai hybrid

Nanashi got cucked bro.

Nanashi was still on Hachis mind.

That would be cool

its going to be a love triangle bro; kishi heard that people wanted more romance in naruto, so he's going to give it us with the most obnoxious romantic trope ever

Love triangle with another male isn't going to be that popular.

>implying nanashi wont be a hot babe when she comes back

>implying gay ships weren't the most popular ones

>tranny love arc didn't even last 5 chapters before getting stomped thanks to Abe's death squad intimidation
Nice

What's the point of keep reading this if the MC is already the chosen one
>b-but Naruto did the same thing!
At least Naruto waited like 500 chapters for that.

And it completely shit on every message Kishimoto wanted to send by waiting 500 chapters

He seems to be one of the chosen ones not THE chosen one.

Unless his Samulari ball turns out to be super special among other samurai balls, Hachi is just another trainee as far as we know. His one actual advantage over other apprentices seems to be that he lucked out with getting a renown teacher. Even that happened more or less by his own doing, because he worked his way up to the top spot of that VR game that's supposed to groom and point out potential Samurai.

This series seems pretty shitty. Everything seems like clay. MC had a bunch of machine shit hooked up to keep him alive but all samurai are magic robots anyways so he isn't that distinct. Hypothetically a world with robot samurai would have machines to keep the kid alive and make sense, but the aesthetics are all over the place. It's Deidara clay robots and summoning jutsu talking animals and Susanoo Samurai, with a stupid Naruto protagonist that open up to reveal robot shit like that one Sage of the Six Paths corpse. There is literally nothing that is present that we haven't seen already.

when does this get ranked

i dont like ann

why?

It already got its first ranking

why is it Ann and not Anne?

that shit wont matter this will get pushed until it's successful enough

She's cute, but is the stuttering actually this bad? Jesus

Attached: Internet_20190628_174948.png (898x1300, 358K)

No. It’s boring as fuck.

dont get mad at her, she has a speech impediment

I'm fine with this being the group desu, seems pretty comfy
I'm definitely being roped in by the past few chapters

bland

I can't get past the bubbly artstyle.

>96 posts
>16 FUCKING HOURS
Holy shit, it's like the shill will die if he doesn't keep the topic alive.
And it's for no gain? lmao

Toriyama is one. Dr. Slump was his first success. Takahashi is another one, since Urusei and Maison.

not ever thread has to be a chatroom bro
are those still a thing?