Attached: 10.png (1114x1600, 631K)

Attached: 11.png (1114x1600, 565K)

Attached: 12.png (1114x1600, 680K)

I like this guy.

Attached: 13.png (1114x1600, 635K)

Attached: 14.png (1114x1600, 538K)

Attached: 15.png (1114x1600, 532K)

Attached: 16.png (1114x1600, 652K)

And thats the chapter. Thanks for reading.

Attached: credit-31.png (1114x1600, 963K)

Is this chapter the one that came out this month (a few days ago)? Thanks for dumping though. Shame the chapter was so short.

Nah, it was released alongside chapter 30. After the hiatus following Vol 5, Kamome released 2 chapters simultaneously, 32 is the latest release and is currently being TL'ed.

Huh, that's interesting. I guess that makes up for the chapter only being 16 pages. So it might as well have been a single chapter of 44 pages. How does that work though? They were one after each other in the magazine but for some reason labeled as different chapters?

It is a bit strange. I'd guess it be to break up the pacing, give the reader time for pause before being overwhelmed with the next chapter. There's the misdirect with Beldarut as well, building him up to be something grand/great, before breaking him down in the next chapter.

>fizzy
should be frizzy

Trust me, magic sea fog makes your hair fizzy whereas sea air makes your hair frizzy.
I'll fix it

>Behruun
>Beeldahrooun
Beldarune 3: the Beldaruining

Also, working on the artbook that was released recently

Attached: 098.png (3300x5100, 3.95M)

and the card game that came with Vol 5. Pretty excited about both.

Attached: IMG_20190626_0013.png (747x1026, 1.61M)

Are there a decent amount of cards?

Is this Reproductions or whatever it was? I saw that when it was coming out but wasn't entirely sure what it was supposed to be. Always nice to get more art books for this series.

>get's cut off
inb4 dude is Qifrey's dad

Thanks for the dump.
I forgot, how many tests does Coco have to do to get to the book tower?

Only one more test.

Attached: p074-075.png (2250x1600, 1.26M)

There's 22 unique cards in the deck. It's said to be based off of the card game Love Letter, but I'm not too familiar with that one myself. As for the artbook, the main meat of it is Kamome's commentary on her best/most interesting pages. So, it will take a bit of translation.

That chair is fucking nice.

wait sweet 3 chapters in one month how much longer till the last one drops

See Probably a couple weeks

Remember when near the beginning Qifrey was talking to someone on a walkie talkie type thing (which I don't recall being brought up again)? I wonder if this sage guy is the person he was talking to. Especially if he's related to Qifrey in some way (dad or brother?).

Attached: Atelier_c02_30.png (1285x1800, 483K)

Or his teacher?

That might actually be more likely.

Who translated this? I was waiting for >dropout

Why is Coco so sexual?

Attached: IMG_20190602_232536.jpg (267x479, 73K)

It is Dropout. They sometimes post chapters here before they go up on their site or Mangadex.

Ara...

Attached: x14.png (1114x1600, 828K)

Coco should go with the evil witches, their oufit>guy guys'

Man, I love this series.

Having her face hidden would be a crime against humanity. She should just make her own faction centered around cute dresses.

Thanks OP.

Don't lewd Coco.

Attached: 1533146250387.png (359x293, 36K)

It's amusing that unlike most CGDCT stories afraid of males this one makes sure the girls are always in company of handsome men.

It's pretty distinct from most CGDCT to begin with because it's a heavily serialized series. There are episodic parts, but it's all part of an ongoing narrative building up to the heroine's long term goal that's something more distinct than "be good at cute thing." It feels like a kind of classic kids adventure, before they all got infected by Harry Potter's fanbase's aging demographic and then Twilight building off of that. These are put under "YA" now but it just used to be general kid's works.

Coco is a girl closing in on the end of her childhood and has a normal life she's happy with but also vaguely dissatisfied with because she dreams of doing something more spectacular. She learns a great secret about her world and gets her wish but at the cost of destroying the life she used to have and putting her loved ones in danger. So she has to embark on a quest to restore her mother while also deepening her knowledge of the mystical world she idolizes, which is a lot darker and more dangerous than she thought. She has her own virtues that help her along the way and all the while she grows and matures as a person as she overcomes trials in her path to come into her own as a heroine. It's an incredibly standard kid's fantasy type set up that's frequently applicable to both genders as it has broad appeal to kids who are beginning to enter into puberty and facing a more complicated future. This probably looks like the dreaded "Hero's Journey" thing people like to make everything in to when analyzing adventures, but that's just the nature of the beast.

And as part of this attractive, older individuals are pretty common. It projects the air of the adult world the kids want to grow in to, full of good looking people who have all these skills and connections and so on. Of course, they often meet someone their age most of the time too. It'll be interesting to see how much Witch Hat Atelier follows this standard adventure narrative to the end in various regards.

Attached: 021.png (700x398, 176K)

Based Riché

Attached: 2019-06-28 12.23.43 boards.4channel.org 9f0c2bf676d1.png (453x388, 165K)

Thanks for the TL as always
>dropout

Attached: 2019-06-28 12.25.11 boards.4channel.org d99d01ebcfe2.png (373x808, 289K)

This is in no way a CGDCT series, it's just a mystery/adventure series featuring cute girls.

I'd let her ara ara me if you know what I mean

Attached: 1546732163726.jpg (1536x2048, 386K)

I'm so happy Agathe has dropped the aloof bullshit and just gets involved in everyone else's reactions and shenanigans now. If this was the start of the series, she would've complained about Tetia and Coco getting a chance at the second test so early.

She was really really unlikeable at the start, I feel like the mangaka was trying to hard to make her the 'rival' but now she's calmed the fuck down, thank god

I understand her development, she thought Coco wasn't worthy of becoming a witch so she was hard on her, now that she's seen her worth she softened up considerably, plus there's the whole aspect of Coco being targeted by the Brimhats and Agathe probably feeling like she has to protect her and the others as the most expert apprentice witch.

This doesn't look digital, nor does it look like a photo. Did someone really debind their copy? In the first place this thing is so big that it doesn't fit on a normal sized flatbed.

Depends on how closely the images are to the binding, I've been able to get similar scans on giant ass books using a portable scanner. It's just a handheld stick that you roll over the page, essentially, and it works quite well. At least for scanning giant site report pages and maps.

The thing is I was actually thinking of getting a second copy to scan but the spine is like an inch thick and the hard cover will make it so you won't get good contact with the glass. Not to mentiom 'cheap' A3 scanners start at like $300 for probably shit quality compared to an equivalent letter/A4 scanner. I guess flatbeds don't scale as nice as portable stuff.

I got the one I have for like $20 bucks or something, and it's probably not terribly great in general if you're really worried about absolute quality. But for text and maps it seemed to work well enough. I don't really have any sort of idea how good quality scans for manga are handled, though.

Do we know what purpose glasses serve? Qifrey and the old man both have fancy glasses and I assume they're not entirely for style.

Probably also because agathe worked really really hard to become a witch as it seems like she has 0 talent, but then this random girl comes and becomes a wotch without even being from a witch family

Yes, and now she has seen that Coco also works really hard and has a genuine love for magic. Agathe was about to tell her something at the end of the previous chapter so I hope they go back to that eventually.

best girl

>It feels like a kind of classic kids adventure
Actually, this is a pretty damn good way to describe this manga.

Oh right, forgot that the ordeal in the floating mountains was the first test.

Do you think an animated version could capture the magic of the manga?

Have we ever seen Qifrey's other eye?
I doubt he uses those weird glasses for no reason.

This guy is great.

Literally impossible, no budget would be high enough to make it look anywhere near as good as the manga

>budget
Budget plays some part, but it has also a lot to do with simply the skill and dedication of the artists and directors that actually have a vision. And a plan.

Attached: [Asenshi] Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau - Children of the Whales - 09 [F53A4F60].mkv_snapshot_18.2 (1920x1080, 474K)

That would make sense with how much shit Qifrey gets away with.

He was talking to Alaira. It is a bit vague, I know. But, I believe Alaira was in charge of making sure Coco could be accepted as an apprentice.

Yep, the whole book was torn apart. The hardest part was finding a scanner big enough to scan it.

It's Ojamajo Doremi

Ah, upon checking, I could be wrong. It seems Alaira doesn't know about Coco/hasn't spoken with Qifrey directly about her in this scene following the use of the magic walkie talkie. I suppose we'll see.

Attached: 01.png (576x315, 101K)

I wonder if we're gonna be able to meet Agathe's hardass parents in this arc.

If anything, we'll meet Tetia's
>her parents are dead and/or she's adopted

Attached: 02.png (725x601, 376K)

Yeah, I don't think it was Alaira because when we first see her she doesn't talk like someone who knows what's going on. And Alaira doesn't have anymore power than Qifrey. I imagine it would have to be someone higher up.

Let me guess - this guy is one from the brimhats?

>artbook
Oh nice, I can't wait.

Images of the next chapter from the author's twitter.

Attached: D9p7A0aUIAAzqJo.jpg (1024x1024, 343K)

its bathtime

>manga about little witches
>over a half of the characters are handsome males
Is author a woman?

Yes actually

nice

BUMP

This series is so fucking beautiful. I had a little tear in my eye on this part

Attached: Z30.png (2226x1598, 1.13M)

Attached: Z33.png (1114x1600, 700K)

I think so, since the manga felt so animated in the first place. The movements were all very clear and crisp.
That being said it would cost a fortune and require one hell of a staff.

I feel like they would have to do something extremely stylized to capture the feeling and spirit of it without completely breaking the bank.

Same
Everything about it makes me so happy

Attached: 1561355643745.png (713x757, 412K)

Anyone think this manga will turn dark at any point? Not that I'm an edgefag, but it'd be interesting to see how perverse forbidden magic can get.

>perverse
There's already furries anyway

But I disagree. I don't think there will be anything like a "turn dark" point, just maybe some more serious or darker moments. What we've seen of forbidden magic is more that it's dangerous, not anything too particularly twisted. The worst we've heard so far is human experimentation, but it's also worth keeping in mind that the Witch establishment sees any kind of magic that falls into the forbidden categories as bad in it of itself. There's the fear, obviously, of a slippery slope fall into the kind of evil of human experimentation, but the way a lot of it is treated shows they've moved beyond simple concern and caution into full blown zealotry. Any kind of magic performed on a person is worth extreme action, even on the person who is just a victim of it. The conflict of the story seems centered around Witch's with "no sense of right and wrong" than any particular kind of active cruelty.

What we'll likely see is something more violent or more dangerous on a larger scale, but nothing incredibly disgusting or perverse. It just doesn't seem like the kind of story that would have things get too twisted.

Fuck off with this furry-bait, yiffscum

Komi-san has chapter lengths all over the place but they are released together too.

am the drawfag from last thread. any requests?

Beldarut hanging out with the brush bug pls

There will probably be some darker moments like the ones that have already happened, but it doesn't seem like one of those bait and switch series.

except the main guy is extremly boring

>disliking Qifrey
That's quite a shit taste

So this is what the realm of witches looks like... Didn't expect that at all. Such soulful detailed art.

Attached: woah.jpg (1399x983, 353K)

here u go. hope you like it!

Attached: delivery.png (1100x600, 147K)

I just bought the English releases off Amazon for vol 1+2, I've never bought manga before in my life, christ I love this series.

damn, pretty good.

You are not prepared.
Not yet.

Attached: 20190622022526.jpg (600x929, 219K)

No but seriously, it's time to talk about some hangups with girls and flashbacks.
....also, girl with serious crush on Qifrey when?

Attached: 20190622022542.jpg (600x322, 63K)

Coco's brimhat outfit is pretty sweet. Coco losing all confidence in the pointed hats and deciding that the brimhats might not be so bad after all whe?

Attached: E2.png (2225x1598, 1.37M)