It's time.

Attached: 08.png (835x1200, 613K)

Attached: 09.png (835x1200, 704K)

Attached: 10.png (835x1200, 615K)

Attached: 11.png (835x1200, 774K)

Attached: 12.png (835x1200, 642K)

Attached: 13.png (835x1200, 547K)

>even her eyes are going reptile

Every chapter that goes by, the oh my komodo gene development seems more and more likely.
Legosi seems really blessed in the whole being a mutt department, I suppose because he has an extra generational gap in comparison to his mum and the gazelle guy. It makes me think Paru is going for the racemixing makes the true master race ending.

Attached: 14-15.png (1670x1200, 1.43M)

Attached: 16.png (835x1200, 588K)

Was Legosi only born to suffer? jesus christ.

Are her ears starting to fall off or atrophy? Or am I just seeing things? They look a little off

Attached: 17.png (835x1200, 485K)

Attached: 18.png (835x1200, 632K)

Attached: 19.png (835x1200, 488K)

i think it's just the fluf falling in chunks.

>Legosi got tricked by Melon because he had a PTSD induced flashback to his mom when talking with them

okay, I can forgive him for getting shot now

Attached: 20.png (835x1200, 598K)

That's fairly reasonable.

Undisputed best boy in the entire manga.

Based granpa.

Attached: 21.png (1200x1200, 297K)

Based gramps

Thanks Translator-kun

>Implying Yafya won't just go disconnect Legosi's respirator immediatly just so he have his husbando tear him apart.

Reverse yandere furry fujos not even once.

Thank you. Legosi is a treasure.

thanks

Was expecting this tomorrow. Thanks TL-Kun.

Translator-kun, I-I don’t know what to say or how to say this but you’ve really been such a great person doing this every chapter
Um
I don’t know how to put it but I think you’re the most important person in my life right now for always doing this
Thank you
Th-this isn’t a love confession though haha that’s be weird
But thank you for everything you’ve done

Nice propaganda Abe

Her ear does the same flap flap thing when she’s happy just like Legosi’s!

Thank you, as always!

She's still a dog.

Guess there's no doubt that it's a literal ghost right? Not some kind of odd subconciously driven hallucination?

lewd

Thanks TLanon.

>Grow up
too bad he died huh

>Beastars is furry eugenics propaganda all along

that's cool Paru I never wanted Legosi to be happy anyways
thanks TL, I can't wait for the depression to kick in next week

Attached: the ride never ends.jpg (863x752, 249K)

>crushing steel
Goddamn imagine how strong he was at his prime
must be bear-tier

>Gosha do you hate me
>please hate me so we have hate sex

Dunno why people can't accept that it's an actual out of body experience talking to ghost. The series has some paranormal/spiritual moments.

what do you expect, bojack

;_;

Thank you!

Isn't legosi's komodo traits less since the mother got pregnant by another wolf? Making legosi like 1/4 komodo?

Is there a beastar in this manga whose life wasnt pure suffering?

Don't know man, Yafya's seems alright for me.

Most other Beastars were essentially the valedictorians of their high schools and do mundane shit to lead culture and society instead of running around pretending to be Batman. I'd guess they're mostly normal.

his current life is just constant gay suffering but do we know much about him as a kid? I dont remember anything about that

No known background prior to beating up criminals with Gosha as teens.

So next chapter Legosi tells ghost-mom about his herbivore fetish, right?

>blames carnivores because his ex bf wanted to start a family instead of letting his horse dick penetrate his cloaca

yafya's leap of logic is hilarious

Sad that cute girl killed herself.

Thank TL-kun!

I hope he gushes over how Louis finally came around to it and started being his friend

Damn Legosi's mom, that's pretty deep.

So legosi having tiny pupils is a komodo trait then? Always thought it was the usual "kid = big eyes"

>When suitable prey arrives near a dragon's ambush site, it will suddenly charge at the animal at high speeds and go for the underside or the throat. Komodo dragons do not deliberately allow the prey to escape with fatal injuries, but try to kill prey outright using a combination of lacerating damage and blood loss. They have been recorded as killing wild pigs within seconds. Komodo dragons have been observed knocking down large pigs and deer with their strong tails.

>The Komodo dragon may have evolved to feed on the extinct dwarf elephant Stegodon that once lived on Flores, according to evolutionary biologist Jared Diamond.

>A Komodo dragon may attempt to speed up the eating process by ramming the carcass against a tree to force it down its throat, sometimes ramming so forcefully, the tree is knocked down.

Attached: 1304938223524.jpg (600x598, 52K)

Literally district 9

Attached: images (2).jpg (738x416, 46K)

>shota Legoshi has puppy eyes
>perverted Legoshi has dot eyes
>Legoshi has reptile eyes since highschool
whoa unironically deep

Based
Cringe

edit penis chop chop

Attached: 1551507836604.png (720x960, 926K)

Thanks!

>But I had sex. That alone makes me a winner at life.
>Have sex, Legoshi.

Thank you Translator, thank you Paru, great chapter.

I think someone would have said something if Legosi didn't have mammal eyes, the difference in pupils is probably just a design thing (ie cute innocent doe-eyed kid)

thanks TL-senpai

Based 'nam grandpa, looking forward to Yafya steak

He'll tell her all about all the cross-breed babies he wants to make

What if Meron is the reincarnation of the mom? Seafags are right all along

This is honestly the first time I've questioned what's going on in Beastars. I get Legosi's in a coma, but it feels like he literally spoke with his dead mother and I'm finding that a bit much.

Also grandpa is based and doesn't deserve what's happening to him

Attached: 1553275015561.png (803x308, 114K)

spirituality isn't really out of the norm in beastars

Christianity exists>souls exist>ghosts exist.

Considering it's shit he already secretly knew it's probably just exposition-introspection. It's all a dream dude

no wonder she went semi-mental. She morphed to a level where she cannot even hide it to publicly go outside without advertising that she is a filthy halfblood

>christianity in japan

beastars world is not 1:1 Japan

Thanks translator

Modern japanese are more familliar with Aum Shinrikyo and their copycats than christ lol

>beastars world is not 1:1 japan

Explains why Loius was considered prime beastar candidate when all he did was go to top school and be a theater star

Catholicism has notable presence in Japan due to contact with Portuguese explorers. Learn 2 history.

yet they have carnivore reincarnation cult recruit poster in the black alley

>furries in japan

user we literally have a bunch of christian-themed anime

t. someone who hasn't been into kemoket

Yafya did nothing wrong this time though

>tricks a clearly autistic late teen into a dangerous mission
>nothing wrong

>tricks
Legosi knew the risks.

Attached: as.png (181x73, 5K)

>ghosts exist
>Christianity
Kek'd. Now repent.

He left an autistic boy unattended in a dangerous situation. That's doing something very irresponsible.

No he didn't. In fact he only just realized that upon doing the mission. Also Legosi was avoiding yafya and not wanting to do anything with him.

>Kek'd. Now repent.
Yeah, because the bible doesn't have people being posessed by ghosts/demons.

That would make him only 6 years old.

She could have put on a niqab tho.

Ghosts != demons. The best you can get for ghosts is the Witch of Endor, but everyone with proper theology recognizes that as a demon pretending to be Samuel.

Attached: godly legosi 1.png (266x332, 107K)

>what is yokai

isn't holy ghost a thing

>This chapter.
Np wonder he turned into a weirdo autist. He's actually doing pretty well considering.

So Legosi's mom is a demon then, problem solved.

yeah because when I look at Kaitou St. Tail I think of yokai. Or those lesbian nuns in Maria-sama.

You hear that, office ladies reading this manga? go have babies!

he has gosha's eyes though, this is stated in story.

Ghost in that case is an archaic translation of Spirit.

So it works.

yeah you can view this as him talking to her spirit/ghost since he's on the treshold of life and death and has a strong connection to his mom.

Either that, or its him straightening out his old traumas with some classic dreaming. As it is, basically nothing she told him is new to him. Things like his father could be imagined or dreamed up.

Paru did this dream sequence with both theories as possible explanations.

He explained it properly, and it's not like he lied that he was willing to remove his criminal record.

Guardian Spirits are ghosts.

Yafya was expecting him to be super ninja like his gramps

No, because the Spirit doesn't physically appear.

I bet my ass when Legosi wakes up he will notice that the fur on the place of his wound is replaced by scales.

I'm surprised he was self-conscious enough to actually call the gramps instead of lashing out on comatose Legosi.
Then again, the whole thing was probably his long-winded keikaku to make his old friend involved in beastar business again.

No, he's apologizing because in the end he took a retarded 18 year old boy with no real world experience, grandson of his former best friend, and he got shot.
It's normal he called Gosha.

What if Legoshi body fluids become poisonous during the surgery and kills the doctors and nurses?

Gramps should just let his slit be gapped by horsecock.

That's not how it works!

Thanks for your work.
Also I have vol 1 to 6 if you need the extra pages or the back Covers just ask.

Doesn't the Spirit go around killing first and maybe even secondborns of Egypt at one point? That's pretty physical.

Oh right, none of the extras have been scanlated right?

Why.

Attached: image.jpg (480x308, 36K)

Let's not forget Riz also had small pupils when he was in 'violent mode'

Might just be a stylistic thing? Females don't usually get them.

Attached: 1527272134026~2.png (787x825, 1.06M)

Is Paru a creature that needs both suffering from fictional characters and readers reactions to get stronger?

Attached: sad_cheeto.jpg (3648x2432, 1.06M)

I've only seen translated the Condoms extra page, and I was the one who provide the original

Goddamn those motherfuckers earned their name

Looks like Paru inherited her dad's ability to write painful mother/son relationships.

Attached: 1517705453350.png (960x1023, 1.14M)

I don't read her dad's manga. Is Baki full of suffering as well?

I think I figured out why they don't like to talk about if they are related
She is a butt baby from him and pic related

Attached: 1510086009603.png (482x673, 770K)

Would she have gone into child-killer mode if he was getting deformed though?

Usually physical or existential but occasionally you get moments like The World's Saddest Piggyback Ride.

This shit is hilarious

It's sanpaku eyes. Means bad stuff will happen + looks scary.

No both of them are inherited misogyny which very prevalent in manga. She and also Baki's mother were just simply Ikari Yui'd.

legosi was such a good boy he didn't deserve this

It still stupid but at least we can brush it off as mama issues.

>inherited misogyny

you have to go back

That's what he get for wanting to fuck a rabbit in the future.

lmao

To where? All my college friends are vegan now and they think anthromorphism is exploitation of animal's image, and jutaposing the racism IRL and the conflict between herbivore and carnivore population as a nature's primal structure is not only racial but also advocating emperialism ;_;

Why are all lizard characters so based
First kaiman from dorohedoro and now gramps

Yes. It would have been a murder suicide.

You're right, he's only a quarter komodo. But his mom was half komodo and she went full creatura, so even 25% might have a large impact.

>Regrets not being emotional enough to save his mom
>Regrets being too emotional in Meron's case since he got shot
Legosi, the key is knowing when to be emotional and when to be rational, not that an autist would understand.

I wonder if recovering from a gunshot wound will tips the scales on his komodo genes shining trough.

>inherited misogyny
Flawed female characters are sexist now?

He's live his whole life knowing how to control himself. Harming his loved ones is the one thing he'll go nuclear over.

>suffering
Mosty edgelord type suffering and obviously combat injuries.

Thanks TL-user.

So Gosha will rape Yafya to death if Legoshi dies and then proceed to rape Meron to death?

I wouldn't put it past Legosi to just get up from the hospital bed and somehow get in between these two guys fighting each other.

>Why are you two fighting
>Btw mom says hi.

The ghost could be or could not be Legosi speaking to himself. He clearly knew exactly what was going on with his mother so he would be able to create a Tulpa recreation of her that's close enough to the real thing.

I think it's a ghost deal, but the argument is still there that it isnt. Legosi's mom is really just repeating stuff that Legosi says he already knew really. Like he knew that she was checking his face, and he knew that she was in the bed with him. Not to mention she appears as how Legosi remembered her as well.
So the ghost really didn't tell him anything he didn't already know or rather think. The whole conversation plays out as if it could just be him rationalizing out all the thoughts he had in his head about her.

Why aren't Herbivores allowed to own firearms?

Really good job on a quick translations, but jesus christ I don't need the decision to force myself out of bed at 7AM or go back to sleep to delay having to deal with minor health issues in my life.

Maybe they are. Louis got one pretty handily.

Attached: beastars SGDQ 2.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Didn't notice how much of a big guy Yafya is.

I like to believe that Leano is a real ghost, and that she met a fellow ghost who knew Legosi and they bonded over it, and that now her and Moth-san are engaged.

I was hoping someone would beat up gay angry horse. Based gramps.

Dude

Attached: 111 2.png (835x1200, 546K)

Thanks!

>herbivores aren't allowed to own firearms
Don't you remember that kangaroo from Beast Complex?

Attached: wanker.png (368x439, 188K)

la loba del apartamento...

Paru is a genius. This manga was actually about why race mixing is bad.

Don't forget this big guy

Attached: Q4USACD.jpg (599x348, 84K)

>Implying Yafya doesn't want to get fucked by his husbando

>Hey Legosi, I just had a dream where I got maimed by a she-wolf lizard and she said she would keep doing it every night until I stopped seeing you

Attached: haru_7099.jpg (230x230, 24K)

It's more about why being a girl is bad. If she'd been born a guy with lizard/wolf powers she'd be the baddest motherfucker on the block.

>that was Haru's wet dream

>Honestly, it was pretty hot. Maybe I should hit Juno up some time.

Attached: gosimom relationship advice.png (835x798, 281K)

Gosha you fucking dumbass

Gosha is almost a man with nothing to lose since to his knowledge the only thing that matters in his life now may not wake up again. I fear melon is going to die a really horrible death or Gosha won't be living much longer if he gets himself into a very dangerous situation.

Please Paru don't kill grandpa i would legit cry

Well that escalated quickly

Attached: 1548362420418.jpg (500x374, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-8Nn7nk2cvw

otsukaresama

twitter.com/itaparu99/status/1144563866417762305

has some info about the show

Attached: D-JOw59U0AEaCPm.jpg (900x1200, 154K)

it's the other way around actually, it's gonna show that Legosi is el ultimo supremo lobo creaturo

Understandable, Legosi is literally all that he has left.
Obviously Legosi will wake up so he won't be beating up Yafya any time soon sadly. Do you think Gosha will get involved with the whole Meron deal?
I mean, he can't stop Legosi's autism from going after la creatura now so he might as well tag along to make sure he doesn't get shot again.

It's not like she is even flawed - she just was born in unfortunate circumstances. I thought so while reading previous chapter, but this chapter shown that she is even more badass than I thought. You rarely see such sharp mind and strong character, combined with heart still capable of kind emotions. Any male character would wish to be as half badass as this komodo-wolf mother.
It's interesting how all generations of this family are hero material. Makes me want to see flashbacks about Gosha's wife and maybe Legosi's father, if Paru decides to spin him as an interesting character and not just a filler. And of course I can only fantasize about how interesting Legosi's kids can be.

>It's not like she is even flawed
>Spends her early years trying to lean into a falsified self-image only to have reality come crashing in and even gets knocked up by a dude she barely knows just to try to escape her hamartia by proxy

Attached: 1329357728927.png (704x480, 346K)

Yes.

When are we going to get an underground organization that's dedicated to creating crazy hybrids

-Gosha: bro i have to pee
-Yafya: bro you can pee anywhere the world is your bathroom *opens mouth thinking he's Gosha's world*
-Gosha: *gets a wolf pregnant, abandons him and his dreams forever to raise a family*
-Yafya: *seething* Bro...

She probably won't write underground back alley pit fights into her story, but if she does we'll know they're not related

Jesus Christ I don't even have a reaction image to describe how sad this is. Congrats, Paru, you win.

Wow. I actually feel bad for her. Wasn't expecting that.

this is some Junji Ito-tier shit

Tragic.

Attached: sad feline.gif (350x190, 1.62M)

Jesus crhist.

Attached: i648gmqsk74y.png (645x1260, 440K)

The lizard fucked up 4 FOUR lives with his egoism.
Horse (gay), wife (dead), daughter (mutant, dead) and grandson (autism. degenerate). Hell, he probably fucked up his life as well.

>That mother that says she won't get mad if you tell her the truth and then gets mad anyway

Do we know for sure what happened to the wife?

Killing yourself even though you have a child makes you flawed to say the least.

Why is Paru such a pervert?

I’m still pissy that it ended so abruptly

No, but why else would he have such a complex that the first thing he does when he sees his grandson is shove venom in his mouth

Did you even read this chapter?

What are you talking about, horse is literally the Beastar and is only fucked up because he's a bitch that can't let go of the past and Legosi is the goodest person in the universe.
In the situation of an unplanned teen preganancy abandoning the mother to raise the child by herself is way more selfish and would have only made their lives even worse.
In reality the correct answer is abortion but apparently none of them wanted to do that/is illegal.
Gosha did the right thing.

>inherited misogyny
fucking lmao

haru is one of the best female "slut" character's i've ever read. It's super realistic and sad and human. If paru had some sort of misogyny haru would've been a fucking 2d cartoon, hypersexualised and shit.

Baki is baki, it's not that (at all) interested in women.

Idk, just watched the new anime and i quite liked Baki's gf, she was determined and had some balls, maneged to stand out in a world of super martial artists demon killing machines.

Nah, he only fucked his wife, and a lot of times to the point he managed to get her pregnant. Also, they were two adults who were really excited to have a kid. Yafya is a manchild and doesn’t deserve any feeling of guilt. Legosi is the best boy any gramps would want to have.
Now he did an awful work as a parent, yes. He was to ashamed to teach her kid some hybrid-pride, and then he let society to raise her with the whole “the most important thing is how you look”. No wonder he didn’t even tried to stop her for killing herself.

Well, see how Miyagi is a who for Legosi’s mom, she even consider Legosi to ve a legacy of her and Gosha.

Haru, Juno, Sebun, Legosi’s mum, all of them have personalities and flaws, how can someone believe Paru is a miso?

>Adults
Not even that, Gosha was about 17 when he got her pregnant. No wonder he was a less than stellar father.

I cried right there.
Mom if you can read me, I'm sorry.

Of course a fucking
>reptile
would lead such a shitty family life. I'd say that they should be sent to the gas chambers, but that's what you call the gross snatches that spawned them.

>He has never talked to a dead relative while in a dream
And I consider myself a normie.

Thank you

Paru what the fuck ;_;

She definitely looks like one :^)

>This is honestly the first time I've questioned what's going on in Beastars.
...just now? Remember when Legosi metaphorically transformed into a bunch of moths to escape a very real attack?
Ghosts honestly arent that far off for this manga.

i like her too, she's just (obviously) different from all the crazy nutters in baki.
>how can anyone believe paru is a miso
dumb ass tumblr tards confusing featuring abuse and discrimination in a series with endorsement

Attached: 1553117546629.png (777x759, 1.5M)

Two amazing moments/panels in one chapter. Paru is a fucking legend.

i want grandpa to look even angrier/more feral
cave that dumb horses head in

Attached: sad doggo.jpg (440x660, 75K)

>Netflix

Attached: 1561136387112.png (402x615, 37K)

t. bird

The area Paru's blocking shows the voice actors for Legosi and Haru. But since the volume hasn't actually released yet (set to release at 7/8), no one can say what the voice actors are.

Didn't Haru say something in the trailer?

Yeah. She said, "I'll let you have me."

>mfw when i wanna scream "PAAAARUUUU!" but i'm too busy crying like a baby

Attached: Dont make me cry.gif (540x270, 1.59M)

>let meron go not because of haru, but because of his mom
I'll never insult Legosi again I swear

Attached: 1491216709535.png (720x720, 322K)

>this chapter
I can no longer hug my mom but if any of you anons can, go do so

What's the matter, user?

Attached: legso grace.png (929x514, 224K)

Nghhh, mini Legosi is such a cute.

>Gosha will never be your grandpa

Attached: 1554993024727.png (447x589, 335K)

how doe she look like a 50 year old and a baby at the same time

>Is Baki full of suffering as well?
Yes

Attached: 1447683015528.jpg (741x768, 301K)

Attached: legosi, now in small and large sizes.png (861x1200, 319K)

>Tfw you never got to meet any of your grandparents
Suck, maybe that's why i always get attached to characters like Gosha.

Attached: 1543184221521.jpg (383x349, 103K)

So say that now, wait until he does something even dumber then freeing a murderer and getting himself shot ten chapters from now at best.

Holly shit that made me cry
>tfw your mother would never said she`s happy she gave birth to you
;_;

I want to play catch and take him to walks.

>tfw you briefly met your grandparents but half were probably racist against you being a mutt and half probably a pedo
well fuck

Attached: very adorable miniature autist.png (795x647, 388K)

I've been putting off beastars for a while, but thinking about binge reading it tonight, so dumb question, why is gramps komodo considered based??

yeah hes pretty based

Whenever he takes action, he succeeds.
He only takes action for his family.
He only takes action when he's aware.

The man always wins, and he's cooler every time he wins.

I don't know, the lost time he GOT any action he failed pretty hard by fucking his not-wife to death.

Please Paru, I'm dying to see a shota-LegoshiX Loli-Haru chapter

>user, I'm a female mangaka
>you should already know my tastes

Attached: 95 1.png (835x1200, 311K)

Fuck off mammalist

Pleeeaaaaseeeeee

>Decided to take care of his child even though he was a teenager at the time
>Really cares about his family and friends
>"Pacifism is good... but only when the STRONG ENFORCES IT" *proceeds to beat up a bunch of punks*
>Just a really nice person
I wouldn't consider him based since he doesn't really try to fight back against society's injustice and only reacts when his family is in direct danger, approach that arguably led to his daughters death.
But yeah i can see why people like him a lot. He'd pretty much be the ideal grandpa if he had taught his daughter to not care what society thinks of her and accept her hybrid nature.

Kek

>Gay horse hears this
>Immediately tells hospital staff to let him die so he can make him rage, thinking he can make him go back to old times
>Gets shredded to bits

Attached: Haha.png (465x244, 4K)

>Whenever he takes action, he succeeds.
Why did he do nothing when his daughter fell in depression?

She probably wouldn't listen to him, or it would be worse
>It's not that bad, you can come out, we won't judge you!
>FUCK OFF DAD!!! YOU'RE ONLY SAYING THAT BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE A LIZARD FREAK JUST LIKE YOU!!

He represses himself in similar but less extreme ways, so he probably wasn't too beat up about it

Because you can’t cure somebody else depression, in some cases the depressed person traps you in their depressive web. Gosha was smart enough to at least be there for Legosi.

Then he would have still failed.
>FUCK OFF DAD!!! YOU'RE ONLY SAYING THAT BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE A LIZARD FREAK JUST LIKE YOU!!
If she looked like a lizard it would be fine, but she looked like a sick dog. No scratch that, she looked even worse than pic related.
It's pretty common for disfigured people to off themselves, especially if they are prideful.

Attached: pauvre-chien-galeux-81004812.jpg (800x534, 53K)

I want to see Gosha brutalizing Yafya to the point the horse is not enjoying it and begs him to stop but Gosha doesn’t

>Gosha, before I tell you the bad news...
>...please listen to this recipe for a red wine reduction that would go great with horse steak...

thanks

Thanks TL-kun, great chapter

I WAITED 3 YEARS WHERE'S MY MOVIE

It's been more than that?

I know the feel too. If you fuckersreading this still got a mom go hug her right now. Or you will regret it.

This isn't fun anymore

Attached: Crying.jpg (207x243, 5K)

What is her other hand busy doing?

She's letting it flop down to the floor and looking down at it. The scaled parts of her body are dead to her.

NOOOOO

Attached: crying cat bite.jpg (640x597, 44K)

Haha damn, pretty good

Shit, why an noelia song is so based to my poor legosi? I started hearing in a random latin song list, maybe im crazy btw :'c

youtu.be/kdeXZK5jrqw

arigato TL-senapi

Attached: my child.png (658x718, 760K)

Attached: 1555436388173.jpg (750x744, 132K)

>little sticky-out fangs

Attached: 1530460836007.gif (320x240, 1.87M)

>it's the chapter where he eats Louis' leg

>Made his mom kill herself
>Racemixed
>No future
>Autistic

Based womanly intuition

Attached: beastars-38.png (1554x759, 441K)

Thank you TL-sama

la creatura....

La creatura reptiliana (Leano)
La creatura de la savannah (Melon)

Mine actually has said it to me a lot of times.

The problem Gosha has is that he is already an outcast for being a reptile, a predator and a poisonous creature. So his mindset is just move along and don't cause trouble.

Her smile and optimism: Gone.

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-224540_Tachiyomi.jpg (1440x1397, 874K)

glad we're back to despair

thanks tl-kun, always looking forward to it

All fooling and meming around put aside. I actually cried this time. It is rare that I do. For anything really.

Attached: 1557178500856.jpg (630x630, 43K)

Legosi ... Legosi had a hard life.

>tfw you turn 19 and your white skin starts flaking off showing your black underneath

La tragedienne will always be her best name.

Attached: 1436415478143.gif (320x180, 1.84M)

Also Gosha is just so pure.

Attached: 1557206740990.jpg (768x1024, 125K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Damn, she looks like some kinda cryptid when you isolate her like that

Attached: la tragédienne.png (500x260, 87K)

Christ. If Legosi's childhood is that sad just imagine how sad the evil hybrid's backstory is going to be.

Either his mother was the carn and she ate his dad or the father was the carn and some kind of deviant interested in herbivores and he's a back alley market rape baby

Makes you wonder how she will look 5 years later if she didn't off herself

Some user made the pic.

Attached: the beast that awaits the rabbit every time she dreams.png (93x192, 4K)

Dios mio es la creatura reptiliana

OH FUCK

What if Legosi's jaws are already being Komodized? The dragons have weak ass jaw strength and Panda pointed out that Legosi was losing jaw strength after starting his no-meat training.

I totally understand. It is just that sad.

No that was all mental conditioning since he successfully passed his meat meditation. His jaw strength returned when he bit Louis' leg off

Are reptiles discriminated? I thought it was just poisonous beasts

I think reptiles are looked as gross by mammals and avians. They don't look appealing to make physical contact with

Can Anyone post it? Now im curious

was that all mental? i thought it was kinda retarded that no-meat training gave him kaioken

Dude, it fucking hurts.

There's something about it too, flipping over and looking at this image with Legosi's cute little lunchbox and textbook is actually hitting me way hard. Just, the idea that he should be having normalcy and happiness as a kind young boy and yet this is happening to him.

i like the universe but there seems to be a lot of forced drama

La creatura.

If nothing else, it's extremely consistent, society is shit as far as interspecies is concerned and carnivore-herbivore is extremely frowned upon.

Attached: 1561048977432.jpg (570x1200, 309K)

He called him a "toxic lizard" so I think he wasn't just wrong about poison gas, he just assumed all lizards are poison and got lucky that it was a komodo. I mean, otherwise it's kind of convenient that they just happened across some really fucking smart thugs.

what a good fucking chapter jesus christ.
thanks for the tl

>lunchbox
The one hanging on the hook? That's an insect cage. Legosi is a beetle enthusiast, as are many little Japanese boys.

Attached: 1545352269521.jpg (778x1200, 156K)

Thank you so much TL-kun i offer you this cute legosi as tribute

Attached: legoc.gif (311x299, 3.56M)

>Legosi would have stayed a cute happy, and not-autistic boy if none of this had ever happened

im re-reading beastars and legosi googling "small animal feelings of gratitude taking off clothes" after haru tries to fuck him is
PEAK
AUTISM

What's more striking is that despite how upstanding and virtuous Gosha is, he's still ultimately at fault fault for both Legosi's AND Yafya's outcomes. All because he found love.
I can't handle all this humanity in my silly animal manga

Attached: 1335165328693.jpg (232x197, 17K)

young legosi is best boy

I appreciate it.

>and avians
Bunch of hypocritical faggots. You're reptiles too no matter how much you pretend not to be, feathers are just mutant scales

damn i remember that
what a beautiful autist

>saved from expulsion by the territory time alert
lucky lil lego

Attached: LEGOsi.png (360x910, 164K)

>HEY JACK
>LOOK
>ON MY HOODIE

>IT'S

>ME!!!

Attached: nicest autist you'll ever meet and TWISTED FUCKING PREDATOR.png (703x353, 203K)

>Papa Gosha? I killed again with my poisonous vagina
>pls use your beastar connections to cover it up
>you wouldn't want me to become carrots, would you?

Attached: gamera-vs-gaos10.jpg (468x263, 65K)

If Legosi was your spirit animal would you feel saved or doomed? He is quarter komodo and mostly wolf with the chance of another hybrid on his dad's side that adds to the autism concoction

He was so pure back then.
So... non-autistic

If Gosha was a beastar too, Yafya would probably be fertilizing his carrots with his venom instead (completely ignoring how badly they grow, and how his health is rapidly declining with symptoms of acute poisoning)

Honestly sometimes I already feel like he is
I am pretty autistic, I make stupid decisions that only make things worse and I only care about about one girl (that doesn't even exist) even if I could have better

well would you look at that, you can barely feel the autism

based googly neck legosi

This reminds me that the anime is coming in a few months i can't waaaait

Attached: it'saprankfbiplsdon'tkillme.gif (220x307, 219K)

>if I picked up Blender again a few months back I might've gotten competent enough by the time it's out to make something decent
>but I didn't

Attached: juno cry.png (285x335, 39K)

>not only having the life shattering experience of\ your mother killing herself, but living the rest of your life knowing you could have prevented it
jesus fuck Paru, you're a goddamn sadist

Attached: if only.jpg (492x420, 52K)

user don't give up!
i started a few months ago, i still suck at modeling but i've gotten pretty fucking good at animating, nothing is stopping you from continuing as long as you're alive you can keep trying!

Attached: don't give up.jpg (413x405, 67K)

How come a human race hasn't bee introduced yet?

i miss juno

Lizards don't have ears, and even her eyes were changing. Soon enough her ears would fall.

Why don't he just talk to her?

Gosha believes that he doesn't have to fight against society and that having a family is enough. He probably never saw the problem in her basing her whole identity on a delicate lie because he's just glad to have her and thought she felt the same way.

This synthetic autismo wolf was made to suffer.

someone post the "eat me, legosi" image with louis' mouth

I started last year and then as the new year rolled around I was just assailed by shit after shit. I've spent literal months sick, I've had to deal with the month long wait after my first job interview and the subsequent frustration of only hearing about both positions being filled before that interview from an insider source, and by the time I'm over all that and EVEN MORE sickness that followed it's been several months and I neither know how nor have the motivation to get started again and am just left with a vague wanting.

Apologies for blogpost.

Attached: flop.png (369x330, 37K)

unless it's this I don't have it

Attached: eat me leg.png (700x750, 262K)

nah it's the flashback scene a bit after that. its unintentionally hilarious

Best character of every volume he shows up in.

Me too. And Pina. I kind of hope they got together because they'd make a really cute couple that's doomed to absolute self-destructive failure.

Attached: pina that will never happen to you.png (792x552, 154K)

>lost is husbando
>fine

Didn't they say he was popular from his first day because he's next in line for the Horns conglom?

I read this with Wish You Were Here and now I am the mental embodiment of this image.

Attached: bus.jpg (541x456, 125K)

The story is building towards Legosi learning from his grandfather's and Meron's mistakes to finally raise a hybrid that isn't completely fucked up, the final message of the manga will be that species don't determine who you are but the people around you and social norms.

>no louis with headache at the end
WHY TL TEAM WHYY

I also imagine it would be traumatizing if you listened to Let's Go by Stuck in the Sound.

that needs to be a volume cover

Wait. Wait. Wait wait wait wait.
When are we meeting this slut? This harlot? This vile fucking homewrecker?

Attached: louis fiancee.png (834x745, 405K)

>kid Legosi wasn't autis-

Attached: junior autism.png (244x282, 21K)

Wait, is he named after Bela Lugosi? How does that make sense? Bela is known for Dracula, nothing werewolf-related?

paru just liked the name.

in other news, juno has a herbivore fetish.

I think he DID play the wolfman in one of the crossovers, but no, she just wants him to sound European

Attached: omake 1.png (2698x4167, 2.41M)

little legosi is so cute

Is it a herbivore fetish, or just a "dominant senpai who has been my main obstacle in life thus far" fetish?

Attached: legosi-chan full page.png (835x1200, 443K)

both

Lol

I'm dying to see the fall-out from that kiss tho.
The fact that Louis the Red Deer would enjoy making out with a carnivore is fucking wild considering him at the beginning. Ditto Juno going for a non-wolf.

>considering him at the beginning.
He straight up fetishized his inferiority complex. He was already completely fucked in the head, this is the closest thing he can get to a healthy personal life.

Attached: juno female legosi.png (796x568, 374K)

>fetishized his inferiority complex
He fetishized the superiority of carnivores though.

He's not just inferior because he's an herb, he's inferior because he's livestock; weak and runty, "we can find you a better fawn" livestock at that. He 'feels the same way' about his father now that he did about Ibuki, because they're both more testosterone than flesh.

Attached: oguma the big daddy staggot hits on you.png (794x513, 204K)

If he's so high in testosterone how did he end up being sterile?

god i miss Ibuki

Roids fuck your balls up, but realistically his supposed birth defect is probably just an excuse for something heinous about him that'd be revealed if he bred. Maybe it's shameful for Horns to engage in interfamily breeding and he's really only 1/2 Red Deer.

Attached: hahahaha-intensefies.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

Rip best nya

Attached: 1559263479232.jpg (2448x3264, 1.28M)

>reads Beastars
>but not Beast Complex

Attached: speechless-jack-frost.gif (250x188, 149K)

Free is better

Attached: nekojarashi.png (298x516, 166K)

She's gonna be the main villain opossing Louis and Legosi's relationship.

Fuck you Paru. God man, fuck.

Attached: 1389604604865.gif (416x405, 3M)

Second best

Attached: D2RzKiQUwAA1uMz.jpg (800x800, 118K)

Has anyone seen the movie The Gray? One of the characters tells a story about doing this exact thing

Not gonna imply any accusations or anything but that movie was about wolves too

Attached: images.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Damn, Gosha's like a Jim Crow black guy who just wants to keep to himself and make sure his family is safe while his daughter is suicidally self hating and his grandson is setting society on fire over all the bullshit.

>Movie is also about out of body experience.

>Legosi's voice actor
Please be a deep voice please be a deep voice please be a deep voice

So the boondocks?
Legosi is about as autistic as Huey is