I like Uranus Yea Forums

I like Uranus Yea Forums

Attached: sailor-uranus-haruka-tenoh-pretty-guardian-sailor-moon-crystal-45.8.jpg (210x240, 18K)

I’m more of a nape and shoulders guy myself

Thanks OP

your mom likes my anus too

Id fuck

Attached: 1555932029138.png (640x622, 835K)

your dad likes my anus too

Would Uranus be gendered as a transman in today's political climes?

I love her. She is why I got into /u/. Her bitchy cousin who trolls the dumb high school girls is also ace, but Uranus is the best.

Attached: 1525101373960.jpg (755x489, 108K)

Nah she is a classic thoroughbred dyke with boobs and a vajayjay. The Starlights otoh are straight-up trans persons types with no gender who switch genitalia. Back when it was actually something of a bold move and McDonald's weren't "celebrating" it.

Mercury is probably banned from pride parades for being one of the transphobic lesbians who question why exactly the BTG+ are in there with the legit gays.

Were all the Starlights straight guys in their non-Scout forms? I guess that makes them MTF lesbians I suppose.

I could've swore she was a dude in her previous life and did male drag as a student though?

But we hardly know each other OP.

I love her anus lmao

Attached: 2019-06-02 09_48_28-Sailor_Moon_011.DVD(H264.AAC)[KAA][8E4C0938].mkv - mpv.jpg (135x139, 3K)

Please be gentle to Uranus.

Keep the thread going

Attached: 10_1561701231796.jpg (432x382, 55K)

She wears masculine clothing like suits and works on cars and races and is generally somewhat "manly" which is very different than cross-dressing. She's just the butch in the relationship. Really, she's not even especially noteworthy on the scale of gay. Bog standard, low-key. The only reason it gets a lot of attention in the series is because she's super attractive and androgynous and gets minna hot and bothered. I forget about any past life as a man but Uranus is officially "both a man and a woman" which people have inferred to mean "tranny" but it was meant to be more philosophical or spiritual or whatever. "Some of each" is more accurate.

...what will happen?

Attached: venus mars yuri.jpg (1000x583, 234K)

This, Uranus has characteristics of both men and women, but not both genders, how do people still think that, if she was a guy she couldn't be a sailor soldier.

Crystal looks like shit.

It's touch and go at first but settled into a nice style eventually, but it was too late to retain a lot of the people who fucked off out of the show after being turned off at the beginning. When it looks bad it looks terrible but when it looks good, it looks really good.

Attached: 1555586873469.jpg (992x744, 152K)

My girlfriend bought this and it was a wise decision. It will probably take 2 years to arrive but it will be worth it and I have a white plaster Greek column to put it on.

Attached: Usagi-Daishouri-Finally1.png (1000x3798, 3.62M)

Attached: Usagi-Daishouri-Finally2.png (1200x4134, 3.96M)

*throws a rose at your feet*
*gives some encouraging words to the Bunny*
*disappears in the night*
Heh, nothin personnel, monster of the week?

I just plain like androgynous women

>cousin

Attached: blink.gif (480x360, 823K)

FtM, the civilian identities were the disguise.
Whoever they are at home, the Senshi forms are closer to that than the Pop Idols.

Get a glass cover for it so you don't have to worry about dust.

Also some red velvet or similar cloth to set between the pillar and the statue.

Uranus used to do nothing for me - until I stumbled upon bang-you's doujins

Why can't the west(ern media) do good lesbians, Yea Forums?

>Uranus is officially "both a man and a woman"
This is why I loved her as a character and arguably the only Senshi that I wasn't initially attracted to sexually; she added a balance without fucking it up for lack of better wording. Any other series and she would be a guy and her flirting would spiral into a recurring arc taken seriously instead of being done for laughs.

Attached: haru-michi5.jpg (1051x1540, 197K)

I'm sorry my anus didn't work for you

Better take 10 steps away from my buttcrack, ya goddamn fruitbowl!

Attached: hambone.jpg (480x360, 9K)

w-what do you mean, user?

They are just as they appear in their senshi forms, yeah. To add to this I will now blow your minds by pointing out that all the girls are in disguise when not in their senshi forms.

On it user.

That aside, the two have such a killer finale as a couple imo when they are both caught by traps (lol) and Neptune into the abyss and Uranus is holding her hand but it's slipping and Neptune says, "I would not only die, I would burn in Hell for all eternity if I knew it meant you could be happy."

In the manga the Starlights' disguise as men was simply a matter of wearing male disguises, if I recall correctly

I bet she loves anal.

>this thread

Attached: uranus.png (500x398, 128K)

I think so, yeah.

She does. Bend over user.