youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=o25I2fzFGoY
youtube.com/watch?v=of372qHqTgw
youtube.com/watch?v=z0OB58zNwDM
novelupdates.com/series/ts-reincarnated-as-the-sub-heroine/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_sapiens
polyrolemodels.tumblr.com/
advocate.com/current-issue/2016/1/08/polyamory-numbers),
independent.co.uk/life-style/dating/polyamory-meaning-open-relationship-dating-sexuality-louis-theroux-altered-states-a8541506.html
businessinsider.nl/dark-side-of-polyamory-2019-2/
medium.com/@D_writes/the-case-against-polyamory-fe1a0d8107b9
youtube.com/watch?v=BOvAbjfJ0x0
youtu.be/TQm2y6mOHY4?t=10
menshealth.com/health/a19540169/super-gonorrhea/
youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

greentext this

Based and whorepilled.

God I wish that were me, but I'd want a loli body.

>be random popular slut in high school
>have bf and “friends” while having a past of being a victim of child prostitution in order to pay the bills
>one day some dumb nerd who was around your friend group tries to save you from a speeding truck but he’s retarded so you both die
>get re-incarnated into medieval isekai where “God” gives the nerd hax powers while girl gets nothing
>decides to join a brothel to get by in the world and fucks faceless old men (as well as the nerd) for jewels
>at some point one of her brothel workers gets raped and killed by soldiers and the girl kills the soldiers with a power she was given without her knowing, which is that she can copy the abilities of every person she has sex with
Anything past that, i got nothing.

>loli whore
There are lots of examples of this already, Sasha being the best of them.

Is this a one shot?

Rise of the Guitar Hero

Not anymore.

Attached: 1560346592822.jpg (860x1225, 190K)

>she gets incredibly powerful cheat abilities almost immediately
Entire premise ruined.

Stop forcing this shitty meme manga.
Three 500+ threads were enough.

why is this such a common thing? it's shit writing if it can even be called writing at all

Name in nippon?

I bet she asks that every time.

>There are lots of examples of this already
Name 3 please.
>Sasha being the best of them.
Now you got me curious.

No

Anons be honest. Would anyone else just accept their fate if they suddenly woke up as a female sex worker in another world?

That's the sequel. It only adds the Summer. The original is called JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni Natta.
It was J-Novel'd, though.

You're forgetting the part where she somehow shacks up with our resident demon king and she likes it since he's the best lay she's ever had, and she could defeat him with her ridiculous leveling but she won't cause she likes him

The worst part is that it's still adhering close to regular isekaisms while pretending to criticize the mindset
>look at this nerdy lazy loser expecting to be given everything on his lap! Isn't he pathetic?
>Not so compared to be, a girl who basically takes life as it comes and has the hax power of being a human succubus who landed the villain

Id try to become a farmers wife, or a fat barons second wife/ concubine. But before then...yeah

>greentext this

this...is a comedy, right?

The guy with the cheat is the average used goodsfag, they want experienced women already filled with semen so they don't have to do any of the moving in bed.

Nope. She's basically Rance.

This plot is awesome, though SJW will have a field trip with this one if it every so happen to get popular.

I'll hang myself the moment i find out in a woman, my options would be either be a dike (No) or settle down with a man (Fuck no)

>isekai finally got good
holy fucking shit, what is even happpening

Attached: 1559365749373.jpg (332x327, 21K)

>this

as long as the guys I was fucking werent uncut. shits gross

I don't really get it. This is just the manga version of the LN and we had what, just one or two threads about the novel. Why did it suddenly explode with so many posts/threads? It's not really anything new.

>Why did it suddenly explode with so many posts/threads?
Visuallized tits and ass.

Anime watchers are shit.

But that's my dream, I would just aim for an anti-STDs spell (Esuna/Basuna) and then go wild.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

so, it's like the Beserk Glutton but with sex.

wish fulfillment. it's the same reason h-mangos get to the sex on page 3.

when is your average isekai not unintentional comedy?

Nobody reads LNs. Translations suck, the art may be good but you get like 4 illustration per volume.
Walls of text need to have top-notch worldbuilding to get me to consume them, LNs usually don't.

CH2 where

It just should have been a one shot hentai.

Are there any isekai series that do interesting things with the premise, like your body in the new world being different or being isekaid to a world where you are the only human or something like that?

>like your body in the new world being different
Several do this but the MC typically still has some cheat ability due to his new form.

>Rance
>The girl just has to open her legs for ugly bastards
>She doesn't rape guys while happy music is playing in the background
>She doesn't get her powers through her will to have sex but by her cheated skill's intermediary
Dude, she's in no way as interesting as Rance.

God I want to be that girl.

>Walls of text need to have top-notch worldbuilding to get me to consume them
innfag, pls go and stay go

this whore doesnt even have to fuck monster dick and still is all "woe is me"

> Was in a video game fighting my rival only to be summoned to another world with my purple flames.

Attached: 2019526254.png (1400x1964, 3.05M)

This is the whore thread, you're looking for the isekai thread.

I'd watch it, specially when he looses his shit.

It doesn't really feel like a comedy. It's more slice-of-life than anything else, though the heroine is literally damaged goods.

I love Iori but every fag that plays him is an asshole, me included

how is she damaged did she ever even explain why she had to prostitute herself when she had a good family? shes a legit stupid whore

oy vey

She was lured into a sex club by a boyfriend, and may have been raped.

wasnt it her sister?

She didn't have a good life, retard. The story doesn't go into details but there was something going with her family that she needed to whore herself to help out.

clearly not since her parents were pissed when they found out she was doing it

>a past of being a victim of child prostitution
It's garbage right from the start. Just seems like edgy bullshit.

>sex worker
I wish people would stop this shit. She's a whore. She's not a "sex worker", she's a hooker.

dont forget willing and its extra edgy cause shes a hoe that enjoyed it

>The worst part is that it's still adhering close to regular isekaisms while pretending to criticize the mindset
I've never seen an isekai satire that doesn't eventually (and often very quickly) devolve into doing all the shit it criticizes while occasionally having character comment on it like that's a valid criticism of the genre.

Because such thing never happen in real life?

Haru needs to learn some class, otherwise she will remain the lesser of the few Yea Forums whores of our times.

Attached: ZLS - Yuugiri (9).jpg (1913x2065, 676K)

Did a sex worker kill your puppy or something?
Get over it.

It's just one of those stupid terms that tries to put a "nice spin" on something that's shitty and degenerate. Same as people who use STI instead of STD because disease has such a bad connotation.

>I've never seen an isekai satire that doesn't eventually (and often very quickly) devolve into doing all the shit it criticizes while occasionally having character comment on it like that's a valid criticism of the genre.
I think that's all satire in the anime/manga/ln mediums

Attached: 54a25fcf-a472-4d40-9968-13e2957e5abf.jpg (400x600, 65K)

>Sasha being the best of them.

manga?

holy crap when did this get a manga

Sauce?

I meant Sasha-chan. From haguhagu.

>its another OP "I can copy any ability' ability

wow I thought the premise was bad already and now its even worse. copy bullshit is a crutch for a weak writer who can't write a real character with an interesting ability.

>not knowing Iori
Pleb.

Except she has zero intention of saving the world in any way?

>its subversive that means its good

absolute brainlett. no wonder you like trash like this

Eh, that name was enough to find it. Thanks, asshole.

i thought this was the one where the main character gets scan...and its like the ultimate ability apparently puts all his stats into speed...and gets captured by canibals....what was the name of that one again?

Being a sex worker is a pretty shitty job, but it's work all the same.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: file.png (451x687, 305K)

It's not subversive, it's just for once someone who actually wants to just survive instead of "i want to survive, that's why i have to rule over everything!"

The novel is very pro feminist though.

>female MC with some personality and mostly scum male characters = feminist novel
By those standards de Sade's Justine was a feminist novel as well.

She should have bit his dick off after he indirectly got her killed

>it's just for once someone who actually wants to just survive instead of "i want to survive, that's why i have to rule over everything!"

tons of isekai do this. It's not only nothing special it's getting stale because in the end they all involve super OP characters with no weaknesses that can copy abilities of others or just level stupidly fast and have really broken abilities. It's all the same shit. Making the main character a whore who sucks old man dick all day doesn't make it suddenly revolutionary or different and better than other isekai garbage like RE;monster

Such as? All I've seen end in things like
>guess i have to kill god
>oops, i've killed god
>why the fuck are you bothering me?
>fuck it, let's become the strongest

You know who it is you're talking about, right? That user is probably right.

Who’s the demon king? Please don’t tell me it’s the nerd.

never trust nobles

Attached: edgyisekai.png (609x1824, 817K)

why does she keep calling his dick uncut when ALL japanese dick are uncut

?

>Except she has zero intention of saving the world in any way?
so literally every issekai where MC can copy powers

That's why satire/parody series should never go more than one or two volumes max or one OVA.

I forgot adding "or want to actively be OP". Either way, none of those applies to Haru "respect the NAP" Koyama.

her sister joined the sex club and a guy in the club pimped haru

The sister also got pregnant before Haru entered.

I've read the LN. It didn't strike me as particularly feminist in any way. Some half-brained and ill read dumbasses who rarely see a well written female character might consider Haru, her friends, clients and her inner monologue to be some sort of "feminist characters/writing/story" but its nothing special. Forgive the comparison, but while infinitely inferior in writing, this seems closer to Alien and Aliens than to those supposedly "feminist" films like Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman. Haru has a personality, goals, some good female friends and that's it. If that's the bar for a feminist story, it's damned low.

The comparison with Justine's parade of a decade and half of rape, torture and abuse might seem like an exaggeration, if having a female MC who resents her situation in life is what they call a "feminist story", then the comparison fits.

He shape shifts and went to her brothel on rainy days to get a drink. He took the form a fit 50-60 year old man, what they call a silver fox I believe. He never came back after fucking Haru. Maybe he didn't like how clingy she had become for a whore.

An American translator, who can't or won't understand that circumcision is the exception not the rule in most of the world. And we're it not for some old and weird American medical Lobby,and it's influence in some other countries, it would be almost exclusive to Jews and Muslims.

Not only did her sister join, she got pregnant from it. Haru was convinced by her future pimp that he would take care of her, in exchange for her working. It's hard to tell who was the dumber one.

>haru finally gets a man she wants
hes a demon and still says never again btfo

*but if having [etc.]

w*men

just call them w*men

/r9k/, pls go and stay go

Is there a translated chapter 0 to this manga? All I found was chapter 1 and it already jumped right into things.

No, the Demon Lord's form was a young, handsome man. The old guy was someone else.

He told Haru 'Next time, you come find me'and is waiting for her in his castle for the final battle.

No. The first chapter of the 2nd LN offers some backstory and is free online, but that's it for now.

Wait, was it then that the old man who figured out that she killed the soldiers? Or do I need to read the LN again? I'm quite sure she enjoyed fucking the old man, but now I'm doubting my memory.

>sex worker

Attached: F0640194-BAC3-4FC9-8E04-6AFB987F7E83.jpg (750x950, 176K)

She enjoyed fucking both the demon lord and the old man. The old man is the arena champion, remember? The dual-wielder.

The Demon Lord is the silver-haired guy who only shows up when it rains. They're two different people.

>cuts her hair off so her customers don't use it as handles
>complains she is not among the top 5 harlots
She wasn't the most bright of the classroom, huh.

Having your hair pulled really hurts, though. She does make it to No. 3 in the end.

I looked it up. I must have interpreted "silver haired" and "mature voice" as old. The translators choice of using "mister" for him probably didn't help either.

*And the fact that while fucking the double wielding old man she asks herself why she only has enjoyed sex with old men.

What happened to Bookworm again? Did the new TL get shut down?

Can I get a quick rundown on this manga

Like Healer, but somehow edgier.

How did this get an adaptation by an actually decent-ish artist?

Is well written or just as bad? I don't believe edge is bad immediately, but hard to do.

Jesus, this is the 4th thread in 2 days.

That's how westernization works nowadays. Even if you remove the obvious leftist bullshit, "sex worker" sounds a little more sales friendly than flat out calling it what it is.

Swore killing and torturing the princess that slandered and beheaded him. She ends up becoming his partner in crime and the main girl.

Konosuba?

5th, actually. I saw one tha died at 70~ posts, and

The salt trascends space-time.

Look at the time Japan.
youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

Wait, I fucked up. That manga is Nidoume no Yuusha. It's staying true to the edge from what I see, like a better Shield Hero.

Look in the past threads. Someone beat you to it and put him in that exact page.

>nipples censored in a manga that's literally about whoring
>I'm not even surprised anymore

I guess it's only logical considering the plummeting birth rates and all that. Though considering how much pictures of naked women there are on the internet, one might think that the mangakas were able to use those as a model. On the other hand it's totally possible they get some kind of seizure when seeing female nipples.

LN is a really funny read so far. Not sure if it'll stay that way but hope it does.

The problem with a lot of edge series is that they often times come off as the writer just being a loser using the series to act out all of their chuuni fantasies while shunning the loser brainless sheeple normalfags. There's a pretentiousness to the edge which is just eye rolling.

If you want to go edgy then you have to go full late '80s/early '90s OVA shlock. Draw more from the works of Yoshiaki Kawajiri, less from your chuuniness and LN authors.

it's not bad but don't read it expecting a masterpiece. If you know what you want (edgy bullshit) then it's for you.

Summoned hero gets stabbed in the back by the princess and the rest of his party and proceed to take all the credit for saving the world. Turns out they were all racist douches from the start who had been doing a bunch of fucked up shit behind his back all journey while lying to him and had considered him a subhuman for being from another world. Hero gets sent back in time to when he first got summoned and is working on getting his revenge through a magical hate contract. He's recruiting others into it too.

>OPM
>Satire
Animefags are retarded.

hmm, I don't like bad vibes or poorly constructed villians, so I'll leave it be. Thank you

>I don't like bad vibes
>edge
wat

>RENT FREE

Name of this manga?

I Can't Believe Fucking In a New World Feels So Good!

Konosuba absolutely falls victim to it. The entire original purpose of Aqua, Megumin, and Darkness was that they were all awful, worthless girls that no guy would ever want to fuck. It was a parody of the herbivore harem - instead of being a chaste hero who doesn't fuck his teammates, Kazuma's a perverted jackass who STILL doesn't fuck his teammates because they all suck.

But now he's basically got a fucking harem.

I'd shoot for a blacksmith if giventhe chance. The blacksmith is less likely to get sent away to war and usually has steady work as long as the rest of the realm is doing well.

>he's basically got a fucking harem
how so

They are good for a lay but if you don't have a resurrection ability having one of them as a gf is suicidal

>they all suck
Megumin hasn't even offered to suck yet.

Thank god(dess) kazuma's covered there.

A sex worker fucked his puppy to death in front of him.

Why would she?
She was already a whore before.
She's living the dream.

Attached: d5.jpg (835x1200, 513K)

"Worker".

That Time I Was Reincarnated As An Onahole Toilet

It's weird. Fucking a whore and fucking a normal woman are mechanically the same, but the former just feels spiritually unclean. It's...I dunno. Tainted, somehow.

I guess that makes me a prude. I'm sure Haru is a perfectly decent girl, but I wouldn't want to shake her hand.

This.
That shit is actually a pretty insidious pollution of language. I'll avoid getting too political, so I'll use the example of mercenary, now known as PMCs or 'security contractors'. It's effectively market re-branding to make a concept more palatable to your average person.

English translations of anime and manga are already pretty touch and go as is, we don't need this crooked right-think corruption making things worse.

Attached: When even a big fuck-off sword can't solve your problems.png (540x510, 317K)

You can tell the author thought this would be a smart way to stand out but also be horny about a highschool girl being a prostitute

everyone has their mental barries but come on user a fucking handshake

Minor Attracted Persons

Darkness likes Kazuma beyond just Darkness being Darkness and do I really have to talk about Megumin? The way threads go about it they are dating (even if I do think its shippers exaggerating).

Aqua is the one off but considering Kazuma is going to fight the Demon Lord because of Aqua ... well son, she is into the Harem.

Kazuma did start as a character that would not fuck the Harem because Aqua was Aqua, Lalatina was way too crazy for him to stick into her (even if he would do it in dreams) and Megumin was too explosion obsessed ... he only thought of Darkness because she had the body for it, Megumin not so much.

This is why true taste is Aqua+Kazuma. That is the only pairing that is pure Konosuba. Hell even Darkness to a much smaller extent. Kazuma/Megumin, Chris, Iris, all that kills the whole series dead cold.

The only saving grace of the Kazuma and Megumin pairing is that the author wised up eventually to the fact that it was fatal cancer and now Kazuma borderline cucks her, is still seeing the succubi on the regular, and Lalatina straight-up declared it a Kazuma bowl and threw down the gauntlet while threatening to rape him.

Konosuba should not be a series where a "best girl" "wins". There should be only worst girls, and all romance should get blueballed. And by blue, you know what I mean.

Attached: CHECKMATE ATHEISTS.png (190x190, 33K)

>shaking hands with women
Confirmed autistic

The rebranded term affects google search wizardry and probably helps it get a higher spot on the list. Also, sex worker is a more generic term that includes things like porn stars, which is a different job from a whore although they both get screwed.

Literally Haru's fault for not paying any attention to the god when he was talking.

Haru chose to be a prostitute because it pays the most for the least work.

Attached: 1531568761584.jpg (874x1236, 354K)

Just go and find and replace everything yourself if it bothers you so much you autist

>which is a different job from a whore although they both get screwed

Attached: cao cao laugh.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

>It was a parody of the herbivore harem
That was never the case. That's just a lie people told themselves, so they could claim to hate harems, yet still enjoy this trash.

How so? Porn stars and strippers often moonlight as hookers too. They're not a prostitute in the same way a hostess isn't a prostitute in that it's only technically.

Gotta go with the classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=o25I2fzFGoY

How much does that sort of thing cost?

Had exactly this on my mind. What is the actual, accurate translation because we all know "sex work" is the Berkeley University Women's Studies dipshit re-branding of "whore"? You're partially right that it's marketing, but much more than that (and this is of key importance) it's trying to revoke moral authority and in short, make being a whore seem like it's just another job and not immoral or unusual. They are in fact trying to weaponize the unfortunate (which whores are) for PC bullshit identity politics /pol/-related scheming. It's very clumsy and inept, too.

I'm not God and have no place to judge a hooker for whoring but she's still in fact a whore. If I drink myself stupid, pass on out the sidewalk and piss myself every afternoon, I do not have a substance abuse problem and personal issues, I'm a drunk and a wino. Wife beaters are not "anger mismanagers".

I believe the original intent and possibly still the intent in things like overseas aid organizations was pure. Calling a whore a whore to her face is dehumanizing and just reinforces the things that got her where she is. But "sex worker" is enabling bullshit, she's not a janitor or an electrician who happens to work on dicks like it's just an ok, regular job. It's condescending at the same time, too. I find that worse than being directly insulted by far but maybe that's just me.

To top this all off, fuckin' TWITCH THOTS are definitely a thing (I won't say a problem because who gives a shit) and they and similarly engaged camwhore types want to remove the whore part of camwhore while feeling like uppity queens who deign to give who they see as greasy losers the privilege of seeing their cleavage for cash. Flashing your tits for dollars is a time honored tradition but thinking you're a slaaaayyy yas queen for it and mocking "incels" while you still feed off of their money is a new thing. "Sex worker" is being pushed due to that.

Attached: 1551714481880.png (1366x768, 499K)

>isekai prostitute
What will they think of next?

>this

Isekai stream thots

Isekai sex slave. Pretty much every chapter is of her being raped or recovering from a rape.

>

Gyaru Tensei.

Already a thing in one of the Gor novels.

First one almost always male.
Second one almost always female.

Did the word "based" stem from this man back in ancient times?

Subarashi Sekai Then Dissed By Pewdiepie In Another World Hoe Over There!!!

Attached: nagatoro-suspects-OP-is-trash.png (794x455, 249K)

I believe "sex workers" is a worse term if only because of the implicity. Would you unironically say "she's a sex worker" or
> sex worker (heh)
?

Yep. I think if you are going to talk about whores and need to make it a little nicer sounding, "prostitute" is as good as it gets. No bullshit but, less crass maybe. Either way we have mister "I wouldn't even shake her hand" guy up here and I thik if I was the dirty hoor, I'd rather have somebody call me a whore but shake my hand than have some smarmy bitch call me a "sex worker" but when pushed to shake my hand, quickly squirt a gallon of disinfectant on their hands and nervously laugh it off with terror in their eyes.

Revulsions we have are usually genetically inherited warnings that what you are about to touch is diseased and will leave you sick.
People knew to keep away from dead bodies and diseased people long before disease theory was created, and that is simply due to revulsion that acted as a biological plague warning for you.
Whores being creepy is just natural warning that they in all likelyhood have syphilis, and you will be pissing blood til the end of your days just like your ancestors if you dick it.

isnt that what every tranny wants?

>first more JK Haru
>now Amahara's whore reviewers
The year of the pig has turned into the year of the whore.

>what is goblin slayer

sounds kinda fun, is there uncensored version i can read?

The LN.

The nerd is the red flag here for me.

Probably more that it's lacking something good that the latter has, not that it has something bad that the latter doesn't. It's not that having sex with a prostitute has some sort of evil aura about it, it's just lacking the shine that sex with your girlfriend has. Sex is always kind of dirty and weird, you're just normally blinded to that by the fact that you're doing it with someone you get along with really well.

Is this a hentai doujin or what ? any more pics ?

Asobi wa owari da

Attached: 2019526082.jpg (1400x1964, 1.29M)

Name?

Instead of complaining about this complain about the million evangelion threads

So like Shield Hero, but without #metoo?

Shield hero except replace trust issues with a psychotic break

The schmuck mc was set up to defeat the demon lord, who was a girl whom he also fell in love with while the summoning ritual required a sacrifice that pretty much took people close to him like his family/friends away. Trying multiple brutal ways to get revenge, etc.

>this

Attached: 1543155831100.jpg (497x460, 53K)

>Sasha
I thought user said an isekai loli whore?

Have you read one of Dobato's works?

Summoned to Another World to Become an Isekai Writer

This is whom the mc loves.

Attached: QlEkTyD_d.jpg (640x910, 75K)

>No ass slaping

Who would read that shit? At least write yaoi smut for noble girls.

Attached: 1542441488286.jpg (1676x943, 696K)

Attached: tUlLYfi_d.jpg (640x910, 47K)

Attached: 0FPqxLb_d.jpg (640x910, 47K)

Imagine the fit

Attached: ht1S4mK_d.jpg (640x910, 53K)

>MC: she's hinting something but I don't understand what

It was a joke, user.

And it was not. Mass-produced porn is an untapped market on the level of drugs and alcohol.

Attached: 1537224517254.png (1440x900, 873K)

Do you want Shimoneta? Because that’s how you get Shimoneta.

Not for me, Can you spoonfeed me?

>dumb whore gets op dumbwhore power
Dumb whores deserve to pay for their sins not to be rewarded for it.

Attached: biglad.png (730x798, 357K)

Never played SNK's kof, did ya? This is somehow their isekai spinoff where they made one of their main characters isekaied.
youtube.com/watch?v=of372qHqTgw
youtube.com/watch?v=z0OB58zNwDM

Attached: 2019526107.jpg (2000x1427, 1.04M)

>sins
What are those choosing chad cock over yours?
Well how is it? The manga.

Why are you interested in a literal whore lmaoing at your life you pathetic orbiter.

Knowing SNK, they'll most likely do a manga adaptation. They also adapted kof xiv into an ongoing manga atm.

That was pretty hot.

>Only one chapter out
Well fuck

>interested
I asked YOU about whore sins. So what are those?
Then what is this shit if not manga?

There's novel.

You're asking me what sins a whore commits are you fucking brain damaged.

And you don't answer.

>Slut is reincarnated to be a slut again
Err ok.

Well, there is a gender bent and then raped isekai.

Attached: Y7vrdNb.jpg (924x800, 298K)

Will you save Athy Yea Forumsnon?

Attached: IMG_20190628_180417.jpg (720x1013, 193K)

Who?

>gookshit
Who will save my retina?

novelupdates.com/series/ts-reincarnated-as-the-sub-heroine/

Attached: 1550913998332.gif (449x425, 934K)

>“friends”
I assume by the "" that they do shady shit to her?
>while having a past of being a victim of child prostitution in order to pay the bills
does this play into her character in anyway? like trauma, habits, coping, philosophy? or is it just forced sympathy?
>“God” gives the nerd hax powers while girl gets nothing
why the difference in treatment?
>one of her brothel workers gets raped and killed by soldiers
killed? why? they are already payed to suck your smegma-crusted dick
>she can copy the abilities of every person she has sex with
god works in mysterious ways

Attached: 1559881833946.jpg (276x274, 43K)

I mean, no parent wants to hear their child is fucking to pay rent in any situation

sex work is just an umbrella term, prostitution, cam whoring, and the like all fall under it. you're overthining it

I'm an IT whore.
What? I'm just lendingl different part of body to my employer.

>rewarded for being a roastie
Did a man or woman write this shit?

Fuck off with your retardspeak.

What's wrong with whores?

Dilate.

>Same as people who use STI instead of STD because disease has such a bad connotation.
That's a joke right?

>tries to put a "nice spin" on something that's shitty and degenerate
Why?

>completely missing the point

Well what's the actual difference?

degenerated manga for degenerated people.
this is some low iq story. But since it has SEX in it it will get popular with all the little horny kids

>yet another thread
Do you want to gain the title of worst fanbase on Yea Forums before even reaching two manga chapters?
No, LN don't ever count.

>degenerated manga for degenerated people.
Says who?

they're not having sex with me

I asked what's wrong with whores.
Not what's wrong with you.

Attached: 1546547041914.png (580x535, 278K)

once more from the top: sex work is an umbrella term. prostitution is a sub-category for it. like "pastry" and "cake". pastry can mean a variety of desserts, including cake, as cake falls under pastry.
there are various types of sex work, so just symplifying it to two syllables makes it easier. there's really no need to be so uppity about it.

>there's really no need to be so uppity about it.
Are you lost?

Attached: 1541076418492.jpg (1280x720, 452K)

>Triggered by synonymous words
Hello tumblr

I was just responding for that user

someone who is not that pathetic, to read a story about how a whore is whoring around

What's pathetic about that?

are you kidding me man? reading how a whore gets banged by multiple men? i'm not a cuck

>are you kidding me man?
Of course not, that would be silly.
>reading how a whore gets banged by multiple men?
That's not any worse than male MC getting female slave harem.
>i'm not a cuck
Good for you but how is it related to the topic on hand?
Characters in nip isekai novels aren't real.
Don't tell me you're insecure enough to feel cucked when female characters get fucked in media?

Attached: 1553081689503.jpg (1676x943, 832K)

>hit by a truck

Oceania would agree with you

Attached: 1553269029580.jpg (1689x950, 633K)

Because things can't be bad, we need to be accepting and tolerant.

>things can't be bad
So what's bad again?

Nothing!
Except everyone who isn't accepting and tolerant.

Then what's all this
?

I still got no answer for my questions What's wrong with whores? They're just masseurs. Why is massaging dude's dick for money is bad?

I don't know what your talking about user, those icky incels just need to get laid if you ask me ;)

>That's not any worse than male MC getting female slave harem
Males and females aren’t equal. And I’m not a worthless 3DPD hypocritical whore.

You're still getting triggered by 2D.

>this seems closer to Alien and Aliens than to those supposedly "feminist" films like Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman. Haru has a personality, goals, some good female friends and that's it. If that's the bar for a feminist story, it's damned low.
Isn't the entire point of feminism to shift away from a male-dominant inequality? To that end, aren't both of the examples you mention valid? Just being a girl who isn't put down for her gender works, and being a girl who dominates through her gender isn't the endgoal but it is an upward motion, a rebellion against the current system.

I'm not a thinktank or anything, it just seems to me like people twist around the concept of feminism a lot when most normal people just mean it as "hey, let's not be fucking Alabamans here"

>The dual-wielder.

He is absolutely Geralt of Riveria. Just read his description! (Though I don't think Geralt actually dual-wields, he does carry two swords and is a monster-hunter.)

>"hey, let's not be fucking Alabamans here"
It was good bait until right there.

They are literally animals and of course I’m going to get mad when you try to bring realism and 3DPD shit into 2D and then act like I’m the one who can’t tell the difference when you’re the one who’s trying to make degenerate real life shit acceptable in fantasy 2D medium.

>the former just feels spiritually unclean
Yes, it's because of the lack of emotional connection. Since fucking a lot of different people and caring about them is hard (yes, even for men, but still more for women), most whores lose the ability to care about the other party due to self-preservation. Hence the term: damaged goods. While technically a woman can prostitute herself and still be a loving partner for her boyfriend, in practice it would require nearly superhuman willpower.

Yes, all humans are animals. You're not a fungi are you?
>degenerate
You keep saying that but what does it mean?

>realism and 3DPD shit into 2D
>degenerate real life shit acceptable in fantasy 2D
Should authors always consult with your sorry ass before putting down ideas into their works?
Why are you an authority of what is good and bad for 2D?

Attached: 1561017890907.png (250x250, 70K)

I just told you they are animals and I am not one because I have proven it through my control of my primal instincts for my entire life not fucking a single disgusting inferior genetic looking animal like the kind you see outside 999 times out of 1000. Whores like you always feel the need to drag everyone else down to their level and it’s revolting.

They should not be surprised when they try to force it into the only medium in the world left where it is not considered standard.

The salt in here is incredible.
I hope this gets an anime adaptation.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_sapiens
>Kingdom: animalia

>I just told
You told me a bunch of subjective crap and not a single fact why whores are bad.
>my control of my primal instincts for my entire life not fucking a single disgusting inferior genetic looking animal
Male virginity is a flaw, not an achievement.
>force
Prosts are in 2D since forever.

Attached: scowling.jpg (768x417, 113K)

>revulsion and disgust are salt
Oh you’re one of those people that think that the natural reaction of people wanting to lynch and kill trannies is because they’re “scared” of them. SJWs always hide behind words like “phobia” and “salt” to try to misrepresent the natural disgust that they get.

Considering you're failing to elaborate on
>what's wrong with whores?
your points are moot.

Your western ideologies are more like a mental illness than the kinds your medical systems try to medicate, anyone who is actually civilized knows my words to be true.

Yes it's not your vagina why do you care?

Attached: 1539011220232.png (1125x1600, 670K)

>western
Last time I checked we are considered picrelated on this site.
>anyone who is actually civilized knows my words to be true.
Ad hominem.
>you're not civilized if you disagree with me
You have any proper arguments or not?
Why whores are bad?

Attached: SCRAB RUSKIE - FIND A MONGOL.jpg (600x402, 79K)

>y-you’re not elaborating because we’re all the same bro
Hope you all die the same too and fast.

The most important aspects of a female are her purity and natural beauty. Whores have neither unless intentionally drawn well to mislead that way.

So your only argument is we're not all the same and whores are wrong because of bunch of vague subjective crap:
>you know I'm right
>it's degenerate
>they're animals
and have no proper arguments?

I accept your defeat.
>most important
Says who?

>>what's wrong with whores?
They devalue monogomy by offering cheap, easily acquirable satisfaction, which defeats the purpose of those desires imbued by nature.
If you need an explanation of why monogomy over all other forms of mate pairing are preferable for mankind, I can give it rather than the false flagger/ /r9k/shitter.

>If you need an explanation of why monogomy over all other forms of mate pairing are preferable for mankind, I can give it rather than the false flagger/ /r9k/shitter.
I hope they're not arguments purely relying on tradition, because poly relationships have worked out just fine for the past couple of years.

Attached: 271d8e85800a91b6d043b99068af99e1.jpg (729x893, 395K)

Says a person with far superior genetics than you could ever hope to breed with and his entire eastern culture for one.

>They devalue monogomy by offering cheap, easily acquirable satisfaction
>waaagh they're making sex easier!
You must be avid opponent of porn too.
>which defeats the purpose of those desires imbued by nature.
That same nature that gave us bullshit pancreas that can dissolve itself, overcomplicated knees, bigass gaps in visual perception and other counter-productive shit?

It's almost like nature is keeping what works, not what's works best.

>Says a person with far superior genetics
Post proofs or gtfo.

>Males and females aren’t equal.
In the context, you mean that men could bang lots of girls while female should stay virgins for the only one man that they will devote to (and maybe not even that).
>And I’m not a worthless 3DPD hypocritical whore.
Well, you're at least an hypocrite considering the previous statement.

>poly relationships have worked out just fine for the past couple of years
>what is plummeting birthrates
>what is children damaged by poly """parenting"""
A functional poly relationship is arguably better than a non-functional normal one here, but still bad, and then, how much of them are exactly "functional"?

Considering reality and western culture couldn’t even produce a single naturally beautiful female for me to even consider mating with, I’ll be as much of a hypocrite as I want in fictional 2D eastern escapism shit.

>couldn’t even produce a single naturally beautiful female for me to even consider mating with
Have you checked all of them?

I'm okay with it as long as you keep your hypocritical opinions to yourself.

This.
Ability harvesting has to be the biggest warning-sign for every Isekai.
Absolute trash.

I would have had plenty of time to check more than a couple ten thousands of them if I wasn’t subject to worthless indoctrination camps my entire childhood.

>poly relationships have worked out just fine for the past couple of years
best joke so far xD

>I hope they're not arguments purely relying on tradition
Seeing as how the two of you are most likely hedonists and thus do not care outside of "it feels good don't hold me to any standards!" I wouldn't bother.

>because poly relationships have worked out just fine
If by poly relationships you mean polygamy centered on one man, then that is the second best option, but still inferior to monogamy.
To be clear, are we merely looking at the individual or the wider picture?

>You must be avid opponent of porn too.
Seeing as there's little data supporting the concept that porn reduces marriage rates/prevents relationships from forming, no.

>That same nature that gave us bullshit pancreas that can dissolve itself, overcomplicated knees, bigass gaps in visual perception and other counter-productive shit?
Yes, that same nature.
Perhaps if you didn't eat yourself into morbidly obese territory you would not have issues with the first and second.
I'm unsure what the third refers to, limits to the visual bands we have, or gaps in our sight?
Regardless, the purpose of those desires, to "trick" people into reproducing, are of vital importance, and we would quickly suffer from a rapidly shrinking population.

>I’ll be as much of a hypocrite as I want in fictional 2D eastern escapism shit.
>condemns hypocrisy
>being a hypocrite in the same post
Expect to be told to fuck off a lot then.
Fuck off.

>>what is plummeting birthrates
Birthrates have been plummeting on average for monogamous relationships as well.
>>what is children damaged by poly """parenting"""
Surely you don't mean to imply that such a thing doesn't happen at all in monogamous relationships.

I know that poly is an icky word to you, but try to be fair here. If you feel the need to say one is worse than the other at least have the decency to pull some statistics out of your ass.

>how much of them are exactly "functional"?
I know that I don't see memes or greentext stories being spread around here of dysfunctional poly relationships as with transsexuals or lesbians, so I figure that you must agree that counts for something.

Just saying, you're needlessly holding yourself back if you believe monogamy is the end-all-be-all of relationships. Here's some cherry-picked examples if you feel the need to scrutinize something:
polyrolemodels.tumblr.com/

Skill Taker and Arifureta are great though.

>here's my anecdotal evidence
Do you have any statistical data to back up your claims?

So you didn't check them all out yet you insist that
>western culture couldn’t even produce a single naturally beautiful female for me to even consider mating with
What a fucking hypocrite, fuck off.

Anime adaptation when?

You're going to have to be more specific.

I didn't see you guys complaining when worse series like 5Toubun get continuous maxed up threads.

But I’m still more pure than any of you faggots could ever hope to be by not even having a kiss with the opposite gender.
You know there’s a thing called the internet right user? I’ve checked more than I could have possibly done in the real world and they were all not even comparable to my level not surprisingly considering the ugly ass “celebrities” they seem to worship.

>like it's just another job and not immoral
I absolutely hate to go and whiteknight, but it isn't. Not when we have effective contraception.
I fail to see how me selling my time and skills in IT is different from someone selling their time and skills providing sex aside from the social stigma and the higher risk of disease.
The whole situation around it reminds me of the alcohol ban. Just fucking legalize it and regulate it properly, for fuck's sake.
And I have zero sympathy for the MC. If you don't like this work, just quit. I bet that cleaning, while not financially lucrative, is an option. Apparently, she likes fucking ugly dudes for some decent dough is better than truly hard and dirty work for her.
She is similar to the consultant who hates his job but never quits because it pays well.

>*record scratch* *freeze frame on Haru Koyama getting choked by a horny naked dude* Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation.
Why is the official synopsis a Yea Forums meme?

>Perhaps if you didn't eat yourself into morbidly obese territory you would not have issues with the first and second.
Yes that's why eating dozen of nuts can send your pancreas into stomach-melting frenzy instead of enzymes being secreted over whole length of intestines, like rational design would do.
Last time I checked you don't have to be fat to have knee issues. Luckily this dumb shit can be replaced with titanium joints even today.

>rapidly shrinking population.
There are incubators that allow growing cow fetuses from 60% of the term on already.
The answer is everyone gets a perfect robowaifu/husband and procreation is done invial with aid of CRISPR.
Kid can alternate between mother and father growing up, that's how rational divorces work.

Attached: 1538801293375.jpg (768x768, 177K)

>and you will be pissing blood til the end of your days
:stopmusic:

Not
>summoned to another world to be a revolutionist and liberate all the people so they can make a revolution
The ruling class is shit. Time to burn some people down.

Honestly why is there no isekai manga about a MC doing just that. Causing a revolution. They would always somehow only go with the flow.

>But I’m still more pure than any of you faggots
>Male virginity is a flaw, not an achievement.
>You know there’s a thing called the internet right user?
So
>western culture couldn’t even produce a single naturally beautiful female for me to even consider mating with
Is based on internet?
Putting you head into microwave for 10 minutes makes you smarter, go try that out since you apparently believe everything you see here.

That poly relationships are "functional", or rather, compared to monogamous relationships, by what means can you determine the functionality of poly relationships compared to them.

Because nips aren't dumb SJW and isekaifags have much important things to do, even if it's gardening or fucking their slave wife.

Attached: 1541742065995.png (1139x291, 198K)

But we have Shiki for that.

It’s more of a failure of your “multicultural melting pot” that I would honestly rather jack off to fictional 2D characters than even consider mating with any of the disgustingly disfigured freaks that your culture produces.

>Have you checked all of them?

>There are incubators that allow growing cow fetuses from 60% of the term on already.
>The answer is everyone gets a perfect robowaifu/husband and procreation is done invial with aid of CRISPR.
This. This is the first priority. We need to decouple sex and reproduction ASAP.

You do realize that iFuck robowaifus would give final bit of control over your life to big money, right?

Attached: 1531978956750.png (300x450, 151K)

>We need to decouple sex and reproduction ASAP.
You have no idea how badly it'll end. Not that it could not succeed, the worst will come if it does succeed.

There's a difference between having nobility fuck your ass and be able to do whatever the fuck they want without any repercussions and being a SJW. I would bring the teaching of my religion there. Islam. They will see that the only one worthy of being a slave to is God. Not the king. Not the nobles. And never the businesses.

>That's not any worse than male MC getting female slave harem.

those isekai are shit too but at least there's some action

>They will see that the only one worthy of being a slave to is God. Not the king. Not the nobles. And never the businesses.
So clergy? You know, the dudes interpreting for the Big Guy.
>there's some action
Haru gets action too after discovering her power. That's not any different from male MC powering up to face BBEG.

I’ve realistically checked as many as I possibly could have without being a billionaire that travels everywhere. But even then you would repeat the same shit as you’re spouting now.

>Yes that's why eating dozen of nuts can send your pancreas into stomach-melting frenzy instead of enzymes being secreted over whole length of intestines, like rational design would do.
This does not happen to the overwhelming majority of the population.

>Last time I checked you don't have to be fat to have knee issues.
Obesity is the leading cause of it.

>Kid can alternate between mother and father growing up, that's how rational divorces work.
That's only slightly better than single motherhood.

I already have an iPhone and MacBook. Might as well go all the way.
And we have a small chance of escaping this trap if we go open source. I bet one can gather a few dozen billion dollars for the reverse-engineering Kickstarter project.
Chance is very slim, but it's here.
Opposed to extinction? I don't think so.

It's working as in people are still practicing it and aren't falling out immediately (advocate.com/current-issue/2016/1/08/polyamory-numbers), though determining the failure rate as you would with marriages is a tricky question when there's more than three people involved, so there isn't much statistics to find on polyamory at all.

>I’ve realistically checked as many as I possibly could have
How much is that exactly?
So far you're saying that all of them are shit but admit you couldn't check all of them.
That's hypocrisy and generalization.
It triggers traditionfags too much, legalizing it is political suicide.

Nah. I won't be interpreting anything. I'll just bring the Quran and show them the magnificent of this teaching. I'll show them even better with my actions. I'll defend the slaves. The poor. Then declare that the evil ruling class is against god teachings. With that, REVOLUTION.

>It's working as in people are still practicing it and aren't falling out immediately
Are they raising children?

Dafuq is wrong with Ravi's face?

user, if you think that was meant to be "bait", then you need to reevaluate some things. The other guy made a good point, said reasonable things, and clearly wasn't trying to insult or bait anyone (exceph Alabamans, which he used as a humorous stand-in for sexist bigots).

Why the hell would you believe procreation is our prime objective in life?

>The other guy made a good point

Attached: 1546378012913.jpg (474x474, 21K)

Your baits started evolving, effendi.

>get isekai'd
>bring pedophilia and goat fucking
My sides, user. And you'd ban alcohol, too, you ass.

The absolute state of manga.

>This does not happen to the overwhelming majority of the population.
I know 3 people like that and that's 30% of all people I know. Nor they are all family to discount is as some genetic pancreas fail.
It's retarded to produce concentrated digestion enzymes into one small fucking organ, just produce it in the intestines so it doesn't have to be concentrated enough that every hiccup threatenes to melt your fucking stomach down your ass and to the floor.
>Obesity is the leading cause of it.
Knees and hips are what all scrawny elderly have issues with: they're fucking weak point what are you even arguing?
With titanium knees you can jump down 3-4 stories building and be fine, with some training.
>That's only slightly better than single motherhood.
Considering percentage of families like that - it'd be improvement.

Will the human race continue to exist if people stop reproducing?
Spreading off from that, what sort of mate pairing schema results in the best nurtured offspring?

>Quran
Written and interpreted by clergy.
She doesn't know why whores are bad and neither do any anons in this thread.

invial procreation and AI nursery & education.
You fucking bet AI could be a better parent that dysfunctional neurotic apes most humans are.

This gave me keks, quality post.

Attached: 1543986549657.gif (480x270, 1.58M)

Yes, I’m a hypocrite that generalize because I can’t physically check 160 million different people that live in the USA, guess literally every single person that complains about you being an ugly freak is a hypocrite in your eyes with that logic whenever you want to bring them down to your own pathetically low level in your mind.

>being a whore in a medieval setting
oh no no no no no

Attached: bitches and whores.jpg (500x351, 45K)

I wish I was sometimes

Doesn't he fuck her?

>Will the human race continue to exist if people stop reproducing?
Do you think your cells care for your body as a whole?
The moment immunity turns away they turn cancerous.
Why would I care for human race survival?
My experiences for the duration of my stay here are all that matters.

Attached: 1557506913424.gif (500x281, 962K)

Then don't say
>a single
Because you haven't checked them all you fucking retard.

>sometimes

Attached: 1538602621399.jpg (983x543, 106K)

a (you) for a good goy

Pretty Woman: isekai edition

I was fine being dead billions of years before I was born. I would be fine trillions of years after I die.
Focusing your efforts on what's going to happen after you die is retarded.
There's no hope for technological immortality in our lifetimes.

Why would anything other than what I’ve personally encountered even matter to me in that example? Whore like you probably thinks I’m supposed to be bouncing around to a different state every week searching for a unicorn to be able to complain about your shit culture with garbage females not even considering purity.

>Will the human race continue to exist if people stop reproducing?
It will, because the human race won't suddenly stop. We're still wired to feel the need to create offspring, however to pursue that desire as the sole objective in your life is bound to cause undue happiness when you either cannot find a partner or simply aren't socioeconomically firm enough to spend the resources on raising a child. As much as we like to prattle like Abe on how we need to procreate to save humanity, very little are actually willing to do so at the young age of 20 because that shit ties you down in life.

To secure an emotional and economic beachhead first in life takes greater priority than trying to shit out kids ASAP, this "hedonism" is an extension of that.
>Spreading off from that, what sort of mate pairing schema results in the best nurtured offspring?
Nurturing children in polygamous relationships is no less different than raising your child in a house where the entire family with its grandpas and uncles lives together.

>a single
It matters because you claim there's not even one at all when apparently not ever going outside of your mum's basement.

>entire family with its grandpas and uncles lives together.
Well have you seen granpas sucking each other off as a kid?

You think polyamorists involve their children when they have sex?

Why would I consider mating with someone I’ve never even seen in real life before? Your culture has failed me already in a sample size of at least 50000 in that regard so why shouldn’t I complain? Are you literally telling me to meet 500 new females a day when every single one so far has already been shit?

eeeeexcelllleeeentttt

>I know 3 people like that
Why do you people continue to think these statements have any bearing on a discussion?
I know 0 people like that. Are you convinced I'm correct? Have I convinced the theoretical audience that I'm correct?

>Knees and hips are what all scrawny elderly have issues with
Ah, I assumed we were talking about it sans "old age" as a cause.

>Considering percentage of families like that - it'd be improvement.
You think all of those single mothers would join into a polygomous relationships?
Because otherwise, I'm not sure what point you're trying to convey.

>invial procreation and AI nursery & education.
>If we just had this fantastical technology, everything would be fine!

>Why would I care for human race survival?
You shouldn't, if you're content to be little better than an animal, then do so, consume to your heart's content.

He asked for the the prime objective of life, that is it, everything above survival is secondary or tertiary to this.

>Nurturing children in polygamous relationships is no less different than raising your child in a house where the entire family with its grandpas and uncles lives together.
A rather strange statement, tell me, do the children in those households know that their Grandpa's and Uncles are in a relationship together?

>You think polyamorists involve their children when they have sex?
You're the one with the deviant lifestyle describing how it would work, we don't have an understanding of this theoretical "family" structure.

well, you must be bad at making friends. Use that self-control to not sound like that in public. Take a break from the internet user.
You know primal instincts mustn't be all that bad. We shouldn't base our superiority on what's new. For example, disgust is a primal instinct. And so is forgetting about disgust when you have sex. And so is mate selection

>Why would I consider mating with someone I’ve never even seen in real life before?
Holy shit how do you fuck someone you've never met user?
This is some deep Socratian shit right there.

You can rot in your basement for all I care.
Just expect to be told to fuck off when you throw baseless claims around.
Like this one:
>>western culture couldn’t even produce a single naturally beautiful female for me to even consider mating with
Fuck off.

>189911480
Attentionwhore.

It's clear you have strong emotions related to this thread, but "you people" isn't actually an argument. What's wrong with whores user. You know, tribalism is also a primal instinct. We will make exceptions for the tribe and its ideas while writing it off as reason. Who is your master?

>189911578
Those are all anons who replied to me.

>189911618
Then don't reply to more than three at once you fucking newfag, you look like a desperate cum-hungry (you)whore.

Attached: 1554238167120.gif (520x360, 1.95M)

>if you aren't purityfag shunning whores on the internet and planning 10 kids you're an animal
Your judgement really have hurt me user. Let me just drop everything and dump 20 years and 60% of my time and resources into project I will never live to enjoy completed.

Attached: 1540665963941.jpg (310x232, 29K)

because its not a compliment and a sign of how inferior his penis is

>those icky incels just need to get laid if you ask me ;)
Might as well. How much do you charge per hour?

Yea Forums's latest FOTM.

>completed project
>humanity

Attached: 1559261601432.png (1118x628, 1.03M)

THAT hero chapter was spicy

Newfag.

>189911687
Then that's their problem, I care not what "Untermensch" think of me

Attached: 1545510842458.jpg (400x534, 200K)

>both SJW and incels got triggered by this shit
Ko Hiratori is pretty based, all thing considered.

>humanity
>self-aware consciousness
>physiology making technological progress possible
Our job is to learn universe secrets so we can save current or create new one in the far far future when this one is so dark and empty it might as well be dead. First step would be shredding our weak filthy flesh save for brain, that's too complicated to just dump it without researching first.

Attached: 1530692461001.jpg (600x911, 194K)

>He asked for the the prime objective of life, that is it, everything above survival is secondary or tertiary to this.
And you'll most likely start thinking about settling down and having children by the time you turn 30.

>A rather strange statement, tell me, do the children in those households know that their Grandpa's and Uncles are in a relationship together?
Good luck keeping it a secret.

>You're the one with the deviant lifestyle describing how it would work, we don't have an understanding of this theoretical "family" structure.
If you don't know, at least inform yourself:
independent.co.uk/life-style/dating/polyamory-meaning-open-relationship-dating-sexuality-louis-theroux-altered-states-a8541506.html
businessinsider.nl/dark-side-of-polyamory-2019-2/
medium.com/@D_writes/the-case-against-polyamory-fe1a0d8107b9

Well shit, did the bunny girl lose? This is the demon king right?

Too bad the part where that happen got """""translated"""". That shitty translator does got a decent editor past chapter 21 or something, but dumb cunt doesn't even bother editing the chapters with utter shite translation. Lazy cunt.

I think it's just nip laws based on what the manga was published in. Maybe the tanks will have nipples? At least it isn't censored by the scanlators themselves like some other shit.

Human is OP isekai has cunnies and nipples shamelessly blacked out, they decensor it in tank.

>And you'll most likely start thinking about settling down and having children by the time you turn 30.
I'm unsure what this statement is supposed to imply.
If you mean "am I going to ensure I have the means to support a family", then yes.

>Good luck keeping it a secret.
Do you not think that will warp the child's understanding of sexuality and love?

>If you don't know, at least inform yourself
You are the one positing a suggestion for how that structure would work, it would be like a socialist having to describe a libertarian society for a libertarian.

That's most likely it. I expect better from the volume scans like with Slave Harem.

You should see the reviews. I knew novelupdates were funny but some of these are golden.

Attached: the absolute state.jpg (1058x940, 276K)

Yeah but scanlators tend to not use volume scans when they are available. It really blows.

>Do you not think that will warp the child's understanding of sexuality and love?
That's why it's important to talk things out instead of risking your kid accidentally finding out about porn on the internet, regardless of whether or not they are getting constantly exposed to more sexual topics.

But they're right mushoku a shit

It's amazing how I was like "huh, this actually does sound different from your standard isekai" up until that spoiler.

>godIwishthatwereme
The Manga.

Attached: 1538829345842.jpg (224x225, 15K)

I think your post is quite problematic.

Your taste is shit

But right that Mushoku is shit, even if it's for wrong reasons.

Attached: 1536352823754.png (840x708, 234K)

>What's wrong with whores?
Socially? Nothing. It's called the oldest job for a reason. It's just that recently people have this fantasy of virgins and they despise anything not like that. Also the general situation of whore=STD honey trap

Well, the thing is they are starting to use DL scans because they can avoid the whole scanning issue.
It's easier for them jn the long run but tons of things get changed which sucks.

>STD
362 posts and first proper argument against whores.
When will be the second?

Attached: 1550013010110.jpg (495x369, 92K)

Hi Jack!

There are digital versions of volume scans though no?

Is that right fellow muslim?!

Attached: lmao.jpg (1323x343, 105K)

DOMO

Attached: 1557481044039.gif (500x281, 1014K)

Tainted the act of sex so she won't able to connect or feeling anything when having sex with you.
Unable to love.
Smashed vagina.
Need i say more, whore lover?

It's the only proper one, yo. And a pretty darn good one.
But it's like prejudices, they're there for a reason. I once knew a based black man, doesn't mean I'll automatically think niggers=good.

Can't wait for the anime adaption.

>Smashed vagina.
Color me surprised 2nd valid argument came at 380 posts!

Attached: 1548107853372.jpg (1676x943, 770K)

MUSLIM WEEBS RISE UP

>Tainted the act of sex
What about Sasha Grey and the banner for /hc/?

>The whole thread is all about my post
Fuck off autist

SHARIA FOR ANIME

>Sasha Grey
Who?

Those are only bad for a whore though.

Mushoku is shit and you know it. We all know it. The story itself is garbage tier isekai. Just another dime in a dozen garbage isekai that plague the market.
The only thing "problematic" is the cretins that enjoy reading and supporting shit like this which eventually spawn even more shit from people that can't even write how their day was as a single page in an autobiography.

>write how their day was as a single page in an autobiography.
Why would you want my sadpanda tag list?

Research purposes

>Isn't the entire point of feminism to shift away from a male-dominant inequality?
That hasn't been it's goal for the last 40 years. Most self described feminists feminists these days are just postmodernists bitching about either imaginary, or for a lack of a better term, unfixable problems. Take the famous example of them bitching about most STEM students being men as an example of the latter. Or the use of the mantle of feminism to campaign for things that have little to no relation to the idea of equality between the sexes, which seems rather common lately.

>It triggers traditionfags too much, legalizing it is political suicide.
As if they mattered anyhow. They get routinely back-stabbed by the parties they vote for anyway. Half of Europe got its gay marriage laws through so called conservative parties that in some cases had a change of heart in a matter of weeks. After winning the last election.

He is. The sheer amount of salt his story generates is almost for amusing than the story itself.

Mushoku is unironically good narou wise but not without it's issues in the second half the thing is though that what followed(not all of them) couldn't build on it and create something better only copies that focused on certain aspects like the MC never growing up from childhood period and similar stuff.
They neglected the feeling of passage of time which again that WN does very well.

Well, playing devil's (read: whore's) advocate, unlike most "I want to protect my friends" world-saving crusade or "I'll get revenge on those who slight me" killing spree", she just ">caring about the world" lives on.

Does she charity pussy unfortunate virgin shotas?

Attached: 1548291882106.jpg (811x811, 99K)

Not yet.

>virgin
not for long

Wasted potential.
That's the first thing I would do.

Attached: 1552339741592.png (344x135, 12K)

Is it wrong if I want to bite those meaty thighs?

Attached: 1559309748086.png (270x186, 100K)

Alright after reading most of the posts/replies I will summarized this whole thread as: 1-2 user(s) trying so hard to convince everyone (who are clearly repulsed and disgusted about "sex workers") that whores aren't bad and why they're good .

She offers some shotas to take their virginities when they are a bit older, but she isn't into classical /ss/.

I can become a whore any day you want desu~
tell me when you start desu~
what are your rates desu~

This would make for a great villain isekai story.

Since the beginning of time they have been around, and people have known that they are more prone to disease then a normal girl.

Monogomy most likely came about because of a few reasons. Ancient communities would have noticed sickness was less common. Woman would have noticed its better for themselves and their offspring if all of a mans resources went to her and not spread across multiple woman. There is a lot of supporting evidence that women drove monogomy even if many still cheat. Only the absolute top man usually a ruler would have harems and even then they would still usually have a number one.

What has changed today in the developed world is all the consequences for sex have almost completely been removed for women.

Yeah but some places edit the digitals with some uncensoring stuff while others just edit censors a bit but still leave it censored.

I would have sex with haru.

You better pay good user.

Also
>we got girls as young as 14
I would go crazy in that world by tapping all ages (within the legal limit) and races.

It will kill off families. It will skyrocket single parenthood. It will starve off extinction, perhaps, but in several generations you will be looking at people who have their interest and only their interest in their mind.

We are not yet prepared.

HOLY SHIT. I'm reading this entire thread. It's a gold mine.

How expensive is Haru ?

Does she fuck any minotours?

Attached: 1538470953037.png (301x235, 59K)

We are not. Birth factories mean we will have stamped, unaccompanied and unprotected humanity, coming out of the production lines. Majority of child abuse happens to children whos parents dont care, or are absent. Now imagine the abuses that might be created form a factory-floor humanity. Fucking android sex bots will be probably better treated than the factory babies.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (715x589, 598K)

What a fag.
Arguably anyone can, quality varies though.

Attached: 1541883593863.jpg (811x597, 98K)

>consequences for sex
Maybe we should defeat STD and stop worrying what women do with their vaginas.

Not if factories are patrolled by kind and caring killbots.

I've not read the novels so I don't know but I think it got mentioned in the manga.
Anyways, she has the skill to copy skills from others during sex so my question is, does that only apply to males or does it also apply to females and other monsters, because if she can fuck a succubus she will be unstoppable as a prostitute and if she can handle the dragon dick she would do great too.

That would be pedophobic user.

Said pedo to a laser gun.

Attached: 1554097625803.jpg (678x815, 52K)

I would've done the same but making it so the dick is contracted inside the body and as soon as I get them on bed I give them a surprise poke.

As expected, this thread turned to shit pretty quickly.
It's the standard response when idiots try to force a meme, after all.

>It will kill off families
It creates some competition. Woman have the monopoly on reproduction. If the specific woman can't compete in this specific area, then she should do something else.
BTW I would love to buy a child or two with half of my genes to rise. Maybe even the full clone.
Two parents is better than one, so I need to find a girl or the dude who wants to rise his/her children too. Then we can do cross-pollination by raising them together.
>but in several generations you will be looking at people who have their interest and only their interest in their mind
That opinion is a bit too strong. Our society is built on reciprocity and removing the family will not change that.
youtube.com/watch?v=BOvAbjfJ0x0

And you believe that the exception not the norm is prevalent. No, that is not so. To raise a child into a functional adulthood that is responsible, you will need them to understand that A) They are loved and B) They cannot get away with being selfish. The first instill loyalty, the second promote discipline. For the few who suffer abuse, yes, they will have a better childhood, but I will have to argue that it is crippling all the same - they will never be safe, secure or even moral anymore, because they were raised in a cage without humanity to guide them. And to those who could have been born under responsible parent, it is a straight up loss.

Way to jump to conclusions about my statement. There are no consequences for sex anymore and it has effected women more than men. It all changed in the 60s. Also you dont need kids to survive, for now. Historically polyamory and polygamy were the exception not the rule.

youtu.be/TQm2y6mOHY4?t=10

you are easily disgusted. it could be genes, culture, being away in your own thoughts. You should remember that people don't think like you. or are at least polite enough to shake someone's hand.

>Two parents are better
fix

This thread is primitive psychology in a nutshell

I thought the chapter was pretty interesting and a bit confronting from a psychological perspective.
Seeing her recoil at having to fuck the nerdy weak guy for example.

Not him but for me difference is in intimacy level.
Like you wouldn't kiss a whore because there's no mouth condom I know it's a thing but they're gross as fuck.
Mafia goons patrolling brothel hallways in case of surprise competition raid and no locks on doors doesn't add to intimacy either.

Attached: ME IN BROTHEL WHEN RIVAL THUGS RAID IT.webm (1280x720, 659K)

If you have robots which can raise children, you have basically human-level robots. That's a singularity scenario, it will bring much more changes than family structure alteration.

>Seeing her recoil at having to fuck the nerdy weak guy for example.
What's the matter? Hit too close to home?

Attached: 1552701092739.jpg (1676x943, 792K)

Whores/sluts are shit because at a minimum:

STDs
Encouraging male infighting, scarring people on trust issues permanently

The real reason that will never change is this one though:

>They are a machine to turn meaningful relationships into shallow commodities and encourage that as a lifestyle.

They have no respect for themselves and therefore no respect for anyone they're fucking either. Just a quick way to send your society to the trashpile.

I need manga version for dem visuals

How about we start with those that can walk themselves to bathroom for a shower? That's the only thing stopping me from getting one of them fullbody dolls: they're too fucking heavy for regular maintenance any sex toy requires.

Attached: 1561224504586.jpg (811x2442, 1.42M)

>waaagh they're making sex easier!
I bet you're avid porn opponent.
>visuals
>nipple thieves at it again

Yeah, it did.

>watching something is the same as doing it

I'm sorry for pretending it didn't for me.

Attached: 1539152546443.jpg (1676x943, 690K)

>It creates some competition.
>designer babies for the rich, at any age and time, and technically any purpose
>normal reproduction for the poor, the dumb and the Luddites.
Sounds more like a dystopia in the making for me. It's already close enough to A Brave New World as concept to begin with.

>Whores/sluts
Stop equalizing two separate things.

Why do you care just let them live their lives just like they let your stinky and greasy asshole fuck around doing nothing of value other than shitpost about chinese cartoons in Yea Forums. At least they are doing something of value by relieving men what the fuck are you doing other than being a parasyte?

>It creates some competition
Absolutely, no argument here
>Two parents is better than one, so I need to find a girl or the dude who wants to rise his/her children too. Then we can do cross-pollination by raising them together.
While I agree that your solution might be sufficient, I seriously doubt that it would be any popular or widespread. If you are capable of compromise and working together, might as well go the traditional way and pour your effort in one child instead.
>Our society is built on reciprocity and removing the family will not change that.
It kinda did though. I mean, I did read about how single parenthood are heavily correlated with crime. Didn't remember where that was though.

>I just watch roasties and cum to them I will never fuck them
Whatever you say retard.

Based

That's alright user.

But porn is devaluing """"""meaningful relationships""""".
We should ban all forms of porn and fapping.
>They have no respect for themselves
What if there's no line of self-respecting women at my door, ready to fuck me?

I'm mostly interested in immortality tech (open to masses of course). After that all those robots and artificial reproduction would be just a nice bonus.

Can't get stds from the monitor.

If there was no porn you'd be forced to seek relationship. We should ban all porn it's destroying family institute!

Sadly, I'd gladly give you retard purefag HIV.

It's not worth it user. This site is now full of normalfags and children with little to no education or historical consciousness to tell they've been brainwashed by post-modern post-structuralist linguistics mingling with politics. You know, the very same thing that started the whole feminism and LGBTBBQ+ movement. They were born in this and that's all they know. Feel-good deviation of language as to not confront negative aspects of reality.

And you only have Academia and France to thank for that.

Happily I don't do stupid things which bring you HIV and other wonderful things.

>isekaifags have much important things to do
Like what? Most if all problems in isekai usually come from internal conflicts of the deeply flawed feudalism.

>negative aspects of reality.
What's wrong with using whores?
You don't go to dentist?
Prions are also an option there.

Yes and any of them are more important than larping as retarded democracyfag in medieval fantasy setting.

Jesus they look exactly like Raphtalia and Naofumi what a hack artist

>notGuts in notGoblinSlayer setting
Hi.

Attached: 1557171637852.jpg (654x960, 89K)

He's a used goodsfag hypocrite, he loves sluts yet won't fuck them in real life.

Have sex, loser.

>What's wrong with having actual relationships?

>What's wrong with lean meat in a balanced diet?
>What's wrong with hamburgers every day?

>What's wrong with getting up to turn off a light?
>What's wrong with the clapper?

>What's wrong with water?
>What's wrong with soda?

Chances to get it there are vastly smalles. Basically you don't go gay and don't do drugs, and your chances to catch something are ultrasmall. Don't also fuck whores, and they turn to basically inexistent.

>What's wrong with having actual relationships?
It's a hassle.
It's illegal so no online delivery or truthful catalogues.

There.
That wasn't hard was it?

A whore is someone who fucks others for cash, a slut is someone that does it for free, usually judging others by looks or money before fuckjng them.

>designer babies for the rich
Probably. Designer babies sound like a lot of work. I'm ok with just my clone. Hopefully, the price will go down in time.
>dystopia
It's just a word.
>If you are capable of compromise and working together, might as well go the traditional way and pour your effort in one child instead.
Eh, the marriage institution is fucked from a legal standpoint. Children are usually going to mother during the divorce. And just too much risk for the spouse who earns most of the money, usually(but not always) also a male. Also one can't usually immediately disown the child after the negative DNA test. Sometimes it's even illegal.
The proposed solution solves most of these problems. There is no marriage or divorce, so to each their own.
>I did read about how single parenthood are heavily correlated with crime
I've read it too. I say it's no wonder since the child barely sees the parent at all. Also, the children need someone who is caring and someone who enforces the rules. It's really hard for one person to be both.

That's the best way of living your life. Love everyone, but fuck (literally and figuratively) only with someone safe.

>Don't also fuck whores, and they turn to basically inexistent
>never have sex in your life
>neck yourself 10 years earlier than you otherwise wood
I don't know seems like a fair bet. How else do I get sex if robowaifus are not on the market yet?

Attached: 1560587048787.png (420x315, 328K)

wtf sluts are based

Attached: 1536114044151.png (537x536, 381K)

menshealth.com/health/a19540169/super-gonorrhea/

>A whore is someone who fucks others for cash
>a slut is someone that does it for free, usually judging others by looks or money
>or money

>So different

>only with someone safe.
No robowaifus or slaves are on sale here. Where do you live?

Attached: 1536954153783.gif (1280x720, 880K)

The guy is just nitpicking to feel his morals are ok, if we had a system that allowed us to have prostitutes legaly everywhere while garanteeing safety for both prostitutes and costumers then everyone woild be fine and it would help with both making money from either taxes and controlling urges from those who can't get laid.

user, try fapping?

You could make the same argument for child porn tho.

Use condom retard.
Well here government is mafia and it controls drug trade and prostitution. And profits are higher while both are illegal.

>implying they're the same

Attached: 1556995522788.jpg (1676x943, 726K)

I'm going to put up Tinder ads where I pretend to be a father to the children of unwed mothers. I'm pretty handy and can fix stuff and teach their kids stuff.

Hourly rates.

Just bring out Hitler argument already.
Child porn involves child, not legal adults in case of prostitutes and clients.
It's bullshit you can sell masseur services but can't legally massage dick with vagina for money.

"Or" doesn't mean "and", one does it for the cash while the other for fun, a slut can be a whore but a whore can't be a slut.

>What's wrong with hamburgers every day?
>What's wrong with soda?
Nothing if you exercise properly and brush your teeth. You're not the energy anomaly which can solve the energy crisis.
>What's wrong with the clapper?
Same thing as Kinect. It's basically like the no-button mice.

Poor kids

Attached: 1541796075256.jpg (640x518, 52K)

>use condom retard

You didn't even read the article.

I didn't because I'm not retarded. Condom + disinfection stops 99.9% pathogens.

Finally an isekai I can read together with mum.

The point was, you made a hyphothetical where no party is harmed in the exchange, while this is rarely what happens irl.

>And it’s not just a penis-vagina problem anymore. Now, more cases of gonorrhea are in the throat or rectum, Dr. Leone says. “In those sites, people often don’t have symptoms.” This new development will allow gonorrhea to move silently from person to person with little to slow it down.

>The flirting ended with a night at the guy’s hotel. While he did use a condom, Ryan admits that he’d had a few drinks, so protection was subject to operator error.

Does nip wageslaves look like they're not hurt in employee/employer exchange?
Yet it's perfectly legal, while paid sex is not.
So don't get drunk with whores, don't kiss or let them peg you. EZ.

Meanwhile, in Sekkaku Cheat....

I asked what were those more important things you said about?
The demons are led by a warmongering king/lord dude, right? They invade because of his order, so just help them to overthrow him and make peace with the newly created democratic government.
The lich most likely wants to kill all living being because he was wronged by nobles. Ensuring that social justice is applied to all and things like that won't ever happen to begin with.

>eat cholesterol, lard, and and sugar every day
>exercise and brushing your teeth will fix this

lol

This is the kind of health knowledge I'd expect from Yea Forums though.

You have no morals, you want whores so you can eat out their pussies filled with other men's cum.

Did Eldrich Madam ever catch up with MC?

> what were those more important things
Anything, really.
Nothing is less important than moralfagging.

Attached: 1554506436525.png (784x755, 849K)

Its about the scale of the damage. In a same way opium dens were forbidden once the true damage to peoples bodies and morals was discovered, so too should prostitution be suppressed. Premaritial sex is bad, M´kay.

Not him but I want them legal, with proper healthcare, unions, truthful online catalogues and online delivery.

This guy gets it.

Morals is really a code word for "stop taking us all down with you, you degenerate disgusting fucks".

So you have no argument, I see.

If a dude isn't getting any sex, premarital or not, him paying whore legally isn't hurting anybody.

GAY
MARRIAGE

>Probably. Designer babies sound like a lot of work. I'm ok with just my clone. Hopefully, the price will go down in time.
That's you. The rich going for the full almost post-human offspring and custom made living sex dolls long before any pleb can afford it is what worries me. All those rich pedophiles are going to make themselves their victims to exact specifications. And if they desire to make it illegal to the public at large before it becomes affordable, you'd essentially have a ruling class that is basically a different species that is superior in every aspect.
>It's just a word.
Indeed, but you know what I mean.

>using whores?

You said it yourself. You don't "use" people, unless you're either: mentally ill and have a warped sense of empathy, or lonely and stupid.

>b-but they are putting themselves out for me to buy them and they're consenting adults!!! nothing wrong

You know psychopaths will justify their actions the same way right? "I already have a knife in my hand, I literally HAVE to kill my mother now".

Attached: 1560202594809.png (372x539, 320K)

What is that makes incels rage so much?

Why are seething so much roastie?

Apparently telling them whores are a filthy and useless drain on society.

I use masseurs, doctors, tailors, mechanics and barbers.
Obviously what was meant is using their services.
I guess you don't.

Only because they're kept illegal.

You may also have a loving romantic sex with a whore, but I guess that would be hard to do even in 2D.

Starts at 70, eventually gets up to 100. Pay based on her reccieving a load of cum inside.

>character is forced into prostitution to het by
>Yea Forums still rages
over what?

70 what?

Doesn't matter if they're illegal, whores destroy families and societies.

>they're not having sex with me
>Seeing her recoil at having to fuck the nerdy weak guy for example.

Yeah but why is it illegal if they are both profiting?
is it because it's frown upon by religious groups in your country? Is it because of previous incidents with slavery?

Profession is as old as humanity.
They're not going away just because retarded purityfags are on the rise in the west.
People aren't going to fap less if you ban porn on tumblr either.

Banning whores is same as banning alcohol: the need is so strong it will always find a way and instead keep involved workers miserable while enriching mafia faggots running this business.
In case of alcohol ban if I recall correctly it took most of a fucking century for US to get rid of mafia hydra that grew filthy rich during the ban.

I just question other's morals when they try to ahove them down my throat.
Also what I want is what he said, if we get a proper treatment for them and for customers it would make everything easier.

Because keeping drugs illegal is convenient excuse for thoughtpolice and illegal stuff always is more profitable.
Also yes, traditionalfags are strong e.g. public homo propaganda is banned.

And the ban was lifted anyways.

Yes because it never works.

>both prost and client require a license
>prost license includes healthcare fees, tax registration, emergencies training like first aid
>client certificate requires psych eval to determine that he wouldn't just butcher prost in bathroom to swim in her guts
>psych eval also machinelearnbigdata preferences for client
>mfw most Yea Forums would get mommies

Attached: 1546957694445.jpg (753x1063, 232K)

>All those rich pedophiles are going to make themselves their victims to exact specifications
I fail to see the problem. If the person is powerful enough to make the police look the other way, then he probably fucks the children right now. So the only thing that changes is the quality of his "diet".
>you'd essentially have a ruling class that is basically a different species that is superior in every aspect
I also fail to see the problem here. They are objectively superior. I hope that they will not go full genocide route and let me die peacefully.
If it's your only diet than yes, it's unhealthy. Nothing intrinsically wrong with a good hamburger and a can of soda per day. Shugar is harmless if you have a healthy pancreas.
Cholesterol is bad in the long run, I give you that, but it can be mitigated by choosing the dry meat and cooking without the oil.
If we're talking about the quantity, then just about anything is lethal if the dose is high enough.

Bans never really work because it always creates a black market for as long as there's people willing to buy the stuff.
Alcohols being the biggest example and currently weed is another since it's getting the ban lifted in many places decades after cartels profited to fuck out of it and was it even worth it?

>Yea Forums runs a brothel
>we end up rich as and even upgrade servers and the whole site as a whole for after making an exact copy of the Succubus business from Konosuba

>Profession is as old as humanity.
Not an argument. Murder, rape and plague are as old and even older too.

Do we take /x/fags on the payroll?

Attached: 1551396475403.jpg (1906x1072, 134K)

Murder still pays and is even glorified.
Rape and plague aren't professions retard.

We could use /e/ for promotional purposes.

Lol, that's what anons should be doing. Banding together for the sake of business.

Cause it‘s an anime and manga board and nobody cares about LNs

I beg to differ on the plague.
The bastard got half of Europe.

Attached: c068d6f3-356a-4905-8b16-67462f8e93cd-2060x1236.jpg (1280x640, 407K)

Basically, they are what the VR wishes to be.
>Seeing her recoil at having to fuck the nerdy weak guy for example
That was great. Easy to self-insert.

We got tons of economicfags so we should be good as long as they don't try to sneak shit out.

>has no problem with corrupt elites as long as they are objectively superior
I'm not sure if I admire that level of jadedness or if it disgusts me. Let's just end the conversation.

Go out and murder someone then see if it pays.
You glorify whores yet won't fuck any because EW 3DP fucking retard.

He did make good points, just because you disagree (for some insane reason) doesn't mean what he said was invalid.

Isekaibucks

A mediocre at best story that attracted horny teens with an early rape scene.

Military you fucking retard.

>You glorify whores yet won't fuck any because EW 3DP fucking retard.
No because I got nervous at brothels because they're illegal

The elites are way stronger than the population, it was always so and will always be so. So it's the elites who will decide everything. Of course if they will genocide us and replace with robots, we'll be seething before the death. But if they will share their tech and make us angels, I don't see a problem with them becoming gods.

Ok. One thing, though: if they are the equivalent of a kid who pours gasoline on a cat and watches it burn in relation to inferior humans, they probably aren't objectively superior in all areas.
Their ability to cooperate will be poor, and group strategies can be extremely effective.

Drugs are illegal because America, shithole that it is, somehow found a way to make prisons even more miserable but also profitable.

Honestly just nuke America, it's never brought anything to the world and it most certainly won't now.

>You glorify whores yet won't fuck any because EW 3DP fucking retard.
Most things are way better in 2D anyway.

>The proposed solution solves most of these problems.
On the surface. Family is a construct that is largely built on trust, you can't have, say, 'the lady next door' to be your family, you wouldn't be able to believe in them the way you believe in your family.

If the other person did well as additional parent, divorce is going to fuck your child up, regardless of the institution pissing on you or not. Getting yourself full custody is also negating the responsibility of the other person. Would you be able to love some other totally unrelated child as much as your own? I wouldn't.

If there was away to fuck the neigbouring nations into submission, you would quickly have military-grade succubi.

>The elites are way stronger than the population
They are way fewer than us. Quantity is a quality itself. You cuck mentality is what prevents us from overthrowing their rule to take all the riches an techs for us the people.

>us the people
To create new elite GG

Some quality isn't beat by any quantity. Anyway, if you will somehow manage it, what's next? USSR wasn't a paradise, and it just got new elites a bit later.

> EZ
Sorry, but legalizing prostitution has an array of consequences especially in terms of STD and many other diseases in general. You might get Karposi Sarcoma from a disease that is transmitted through mucosal contact. Viruses and alike are getting even worse in terms of transmission. It's like trying to legalize drugs, you might be surprised at how many people are willing to get drugs. It's a gateway to complications.

>divorce is going to fuck your child up, regardless of the institution pissing on you or not
Why? I never loved this person. This person never loved me. So the closest thing to the divorce is souring to the specific child.
If this happens then it's probably better to remove this person altogether.
We also can install the extensive surveillance at home and maybe in our portable devices to mitigate the trust issues.
>Would you be able to love some other totally unrelated child as much as your own? I wouldn't.
I don't know. Probably a degree lower. I will try to be something like a very close uncle. That's certainly better than nothing.

>legalizing drugs is bad
Fucking retard that's what keeps cartels rich and keeps users awareness and quality of product low.
Illegal prostitution is what keeps STD high you nigger never heard of healthcare certificates nurses, doctors and even goddamn fastfood joint workers have to get?

Please. Letting criminals control the flow of drugs is no solution, because they certainly don't have to give a single shit about hygiene and whatnot. Same goes for prostitutes.

>overthrowing their rule
I suggest you educate yourself. Also available in a funny pictures format: youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs

Attached: 1546574107262.jpg (332x499, 32K)

Don't forget that divorce can be better for both the parent and child if one of the parents was abusive as fuck.

Do you work in a church or some sort of moral committee or something because so far it wounds like
>hurr durr, follow my morals or you are evil!!!

>you need to be religious to check STD stats

>To create new elite GG
Won't happen if the revolution creates a classless society where each and everyone is equal without exception.
>USSR wasn't a paradise
They did it wrong.

>if the revolution creates a classless society
Only possible in technologican post-scarcity at which point it doesn't fucking matter what political model is adapted might as well be anarchy

>legalizing prostitution has an array of consequences especially in terms of STD and many other diseases in general
I've heard that it's pretty much legal in Germany. So is it true?

That's why you become a singulitarist and start checking AI developments.

Until you die and nothing of it mattered.

At least you can get some cool neural-drawn anime as a compromise.

You expect a coherent answer from someone obsessed with the purity of drawn images?

A post scarcity society's nature from of governing is socialism, if you try to think about it. Any other from just doesn't make any sense. Why should a king or some corporations have the right to rule over everybody else if resources are already limitless? Everyone can have anything they want and thus their right should be equal too.

And how can you be sure the new rulers won't become cunts or be backstabbed by cunts leading to an even worst era?

So please enlighten me on how you would handle it aside from
>HURR DURR DUR IT'S 3DPD SO IT DOESN'T MATTER

He might surprise me.

> follow my morals
What did I say? You're strawmanning my position
> healthcare certificates
>quality of the product low
People are not products. You should refer their selling of sex as quality of service. The point I'm making is how the quality will most likely diminish based on how easy transmission of diseases is which tends to often come from sexual acts, let alone whether they use a condom or not. It will only get worse as diseases can also be spread via mucosal contact like I mentioned. If you legalize things, the more it will be open to the public at a even worse risk than it were restricted.
>Not giving a single shit about hygiene or care
Sorry, but I'm talking about the disease associated. Actually read my points.

>And how can you be sure the new rulers won't become cunts or be backstabbed by cunts leading to an even worst era?
By making sure that their won't be any new ruler.

Sounds like anarchy