It wasn't THAT bad

It wasn't THAT bad

Attached: 5d12bd8ac3128.jpg (844x475, 79K)

Nobody:

It was really good

It was mediocre with superb animation.

the dub is terrible

is the dub that bad?

I only really watched it for the Eva's and angels really

it really is

the ADV one is infinitely better

also
>no fly me to the moon

EoE is still confusing as fuck to me though

>>no fly me to the moon
NOoo
you cant be srs?

Srs?

they didn't even get ONE version

youtube search "fly me to the moon netflix"

Attached: notto dissu shitto agen.jpg (292x172, 11K)

They only licensed it for the Japanese region. If you have an IP from anywhere else, silence, crickets; regardless of audio track.

That literally makes no sense to me.

Why are newfags all of a sudden watching this? Are these the infamous dubshitters?

They are, as it is said, "pretending to be retarded" because that's the easiest way to make people talk about something old.

Shinji's the only shitty voice.

I think they were trying to get his voice sounding like the original Japanese where he's voiced by a woman, which is just fucking wrong to begin with.

I think THEY are the ones retarded if that's their way of doing stuff. How hard is it to ask a simple question without roundabout methods?

They just want a 500 post thread to talk about Eva in. It's the same on every remotely populous board on this site. Start with something that will create friction to keep it bumped.

it's one thing to dislike evangelion and not care about its characters or themes, it's another to genuinely be so retarded to not see how well directed and animated it is, how much attention to detail is given to the way characters act or the world etc.

I only watched it for 14 year old girls

It's on Netflix, what do you expect.

I watched it 10 years ago and thought I'd watch the shitshow of the new dub, but it definitely resparked interest in the series for me. There's a lot to this show that makes way more sense once you're older.

This anons a liar, the new dub is more faithful and researched when it comes to translation
VA's are better and they didn't use actual telephones like the last cast did for recording
Also tiffany grants psychotic, and asuka's new VA is infinitely cuter and looks like her