Gakkou Gurashi

It’s that time of the month

Attached: 1942515C-EDFC-4FEA-BE89-F2AF4CEA9213.jpg (2516x4032, 3.19M)

RIP Mii-kun

Attached: 9AAD36E1-C3BD-4664-803C-A180F91F853C.jpg (3138x2735, 2.42M)

Man this is fucking bullshit, just give us a happy ending asshole.

I want to lick her neck.

End is near

Attached: A02F0391-9494-4254-883B-AE0316486C27.jpg (3329x3024, 3.48M)

did shovel-kun do all this?

RIP Rii-san

Attached: D49EDD96-251C-41D1-A9C0-0B9A4A91EBE2.jpg (2771x3673, 2.92M)

See you on 2 months

Attached: 7A594692-9263-4EF2-AE63-DDA8BBC9D208.jpg (2338x3219, 2.1M)

She turned the wrong way, she's going to be alright.

Oh my heart! ;_;

Good thing I dropped this shit.

What a shitty forced drama

So what happened after the anime

Attached: images.jpg (256x197, 7K)

Come on Rii, you spent the entire manga being useless and getting away with dumb shit. This is where you become cool and save everyone, including yourself.

Attached: 1560636836897.gif (700x840, 971K)

Look at that shitty stache

So how did you end up here, young boy?

No, they were shot.

Next issue is out on the 24th of July, which is the September volume of Forward.

>the fuck did he just say

>hiatus near the end
Season 2 by any chance?

Can't you read? There's no hiatus.

Randall nuking Japan and saving the country is a good ending.

She can do english.

I can't. I'm just deluaional. Can't wait for season 2.

Oh shit oh fuck
They're dying one by one

Except Rii-san is going to stop the nuke.

Attached: IMG_20190626_094350.jpg (1024x1474, 706K)

>broom into you

Attached: 00524.jpg (600x600, 155K)

Yeah RIP

inb4 Mii gets antibody in the water and managed to get off with just bite wound and no infection

Don't let the best girl die ;__;

>a fucking broom

Won't matter if they’re nuked in 2 days anyways

They went to college,and every boy they met fucking died.

Haven't read this in a while. Are all the girls non-virgins now?

>every boy they met fucking died
tfw no gurashi gf

Attached: images (2).jpg (211x239, 10K)

C'mon, even Yuki managed to kill a zombie with it.

It's so sad to see Yuki desperate and basically willing to die.

Attached: 00523.jpg (600x600, 165K)

Remember to stay hydrated in a postapcaliptic scenario.

Attached: 00521.jpg (600x600, 122K)

NOOO!!! YOU NIGGERS TOLD ME SHE WAS GONNA BE ALRIGHT!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FAKEOUT!?

She's gonna be alright with a proper medical treatment and some water. At least for a couple days.

Attached: IMG_20190626_135530_222.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

WHY

>check date
Huh, I guess it's my fault for forgetting. I like that they did a parallelism with Kurumi scene, and if the bite is minor I guess she can just drink some water , get treatment and be fine, but still I guess he had the balls to let Miki be hurt. Rii-san going outside with a fucking broom is worrying, she has never been strong enough for that stuff. So it was 3 chapter to the end, now 2 huh. If the author wants to do a bad end I guess nuking the fuck out of the city is the best option, if so I think the objetive of the girls isn't to survive themselves but to alert the college group and let them run before shit happens because I highly doubt the army will cancel a carpet bombing for 4 girls in a city swamped with zombies. I don't want this to end like the doujin, I really don't want.

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 9383aa1ca77057b5c3b53acd28d02cf72eb696435de9a24cc1cc8bbb7a716aad.jpg (985x865, 190K)

Sequel with mutated Gakkou Gurashi who survived nukes soon.

Never ever

>chokes

>ゴキぐらし

Yeah, but she didn't have to fight more than one zombie. Rii-san will have to do what Kurumi used to do without her level of fitness and the shovel.

Attached: oh no.png (1008x696, 1.6M)

tch

Whatever. Fuck this stupid author. Seriously? Seriously. You seriously had Miki do this fucking retarded shit in the final hour

fuck you

is there any reason why nuclear is always the choice when comes to zombie invasion? it is not confirmed that radiation could killed off the zombie in the first place hell it might even mutate them into some lovecraft creations

>Fallouto Gurashi

It's about the blast and killing all microbes/bacteria.

>Want to get rid of Y in X setting
>Big Boom
>??????????
>profit
That's your average logic for everything.

Her death felt kinda cheap.
She just freezes and gets bitten exactly the same way Kurumi did. And that's it.

Really?

Attached: _1438385793066.jpg (700x1144, 437K)

Modern day nukes are powerful enough that radiation would be the least of you worries if it hit, the blast would incinerate everything in such a wide radius that the nuclear fallout is just making sure organic matter will be dead for generations to come.

I see that in the last thread I complained about this in someone told me "it was foreshadowed".

No, not really. While she cared about Kei, in the graduation they had her symbolically putting the past behind her when she saw what she believed to be Kei, but let it go. Since then her character has always been the most reasonable and determined. Having her buckle is moronic, since it's obviously just meant to be a parallel of Kurumi's situation

Except Kurumi actually made perfect sense. THAT had buildup. We saw her mental state deteriorating, we knew that Megu meant a LOT to her (as opposed to Kei and Miki's relationship which, honestly, wasn't THAT strong; Megu was a goddamn pillar of support) so when she encounters zombie Megu it makes perfect sense that she'll freeze up and fuck up.

Proper writing would be putting Miki in a similar situation and showing how her experience have made her stronger willed and more determined. But, nope. Cheap tragedy! This manga's garbage now.

I think author just wants to end it soon so he's rushing things.

Attached: 1403527801697.jpg (1712x2400, 1.1M)

Fuck everything.

>Kei got to tap this

I'm mad

Attached: 1436049350815.jpg (3280x1380, 2.39M)

I'm starting to half-believe the mangaka just want to end this, or that he had others plans but was told that the serie would be axed so he wants to make a bad end the shittiest way he can think. Also , while Miki left her past behind, she couldn't forget Kei and her last words, so seeing her in that state make me to believe she think's her fault, hence the freezing. Retarded nonetheless.

I might be wrong with this, but isn't the magazine Gakkou Gurashi's published on getting itself axed in a few months?
As in, the entire magazine being gone?

I can see why the author would want to rush for an ending if that's the case, nobody would sign a new contract with him somewhere else for just a dozen chapters left or something.

Attached: 1437140580675.jpg (438x600, 213K)

From the author's notes and such I'm pretty sure it's nothing like that, he just really didn't have good ideas for the series. Not that he couldn't come up with anything, just that what he came up with wasn't good.

The first "arc" of the series is basically perfect, but he was determined to keep the series "school themed". This meant that the first arc was "high school themed" and the next was "college themed" (and I don't know what this final arc is supposed to be), but he basically just used a lot of daft ideas, and he had those ideas loooong in mind.

It really sucks. Wish I could go back in time and convince him to make the series episodic format post-graduation, just random adventures style. Never introduce TWD-style interpersonal conflict and drama, and generally keep away from the completely unneeded "mystery" aspect, given its strongest hook was exploring mental issues (college arc also explored mental issues, but aside from Rii it was all terrible)

Yeah, Kirara Forward, the only Kirara magazine that's not for 4koma, is dying in november, i think.

>cheap
You men realistic and consistent?

The afterschool arc with the girls just riding around with the car and exploring was the perfect way the serie had to continue, meeting "survivors" in the road, like with Radio DJ , lerning lessons along the way, GLT-style. Not retarded arc about "humans are trully evil" on a zombie story for the 262427 time, plus almost nothing happened on the college girls' focus episodes. I honestly don't know how to call this arc, seeing that this is just connecting the remaining plot points and ending character arcs (and on such shitty way). Or if he wants a happy and copout ending reveal that the army isn't evil at all and they carry them away from the city before the bombing start, together with the college girls. End the manga with Yuki seeing the city from the air as a allegory about leaving your home (again).

Nobody asked her, she was about to fight though. I kinda want Yuki to enter her battle mode, go berserk and save the world in the final chapter.

Attached: x21.png (1403x2048, 810K)

Nuke is the only weapon of mass destruction that guaranteed to work under any circumstances. You saw yourself what happened to the carrier.

>but aside from Rii it was all terrible
>aside from Rii

No, she didn't.

He's just a boy anyway.
You wouldn't want to tap a boy, right?

>Yuri got to tap this

Attached: 118ac6f3.png (1033x613, 1.36M)

Attached: 3e7ea6bc.png (998x431, 888K)

Oh no, Rii taught Yuki naughty things

This is necrophilia.

It's going to be fine.

Attached: school live club.png (1022x1516, 1.35M)

No... NOOOOoooo!

Fuck. She is my favorite character.

To be fair, the series feels a bit meandering for awhile now.

But Jesus Christ, can't we have a happy ending for our girls?

Huh, that explains a lot.

>apocalypse ending due to apocalyptic reason IRL

Guess that's fitting.

I wish i were the one kissing Kurumi

Attached: Kurumi.jpg (746x1080, 200K)

oh shit I completely forgot this existed

>plot twist: girls' saliva is the only real cure

Megu-nee is going to save them one last time

Too bad.

Attached: 54272077_p5.jpg (1002x1393, 756K)

>inb4 the author got the idea of the ending from all the snuff/guro doujins

Plz no.

just nuke it bro

yeah she's dead

>the mobage is canon

Stupid Trurompo-dono

I mean why not.

Attached: image.png (1126x1600, 3.45M)

even the dog one?

Delet

Cold blowjob.

A blow job to die for?

Is Kurumi ever going to wake up?

Shovel-kun dumped Kurumi for Miki, but then Miki dumped him for her old flame.

>Kurumi wakes up
>she eats all your pasta
No thanks.

Attached: img00001xFr.png (1126x1600, 944K)

The girl needs energy to protect everyone, let her eat as much pasta as she wants.

>Kurumi wakes up
>she eats all your friends

Attached: zombie.png (746x1080, 923K)

The girl needs energy to protect pasta, let her eat as much friends as she wants.

No.

>Kurumi will never sit on your lap and bite your neck
Why even live

They finished graduation, went to uni, had their first job interview, and now they're retiring.