JoJo

>not a single jojo thread up
the hype really died out, didn't it?

Attached: IMG_20190623_124359.png (855x399, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7oFaOYJGQU
youtube.com/watch?v=S5irgveHy7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for rip etika

Attached: 20190625_210216.jpg (1080x1102, 602K)

I give him 2 years until he dies.

Post kino panels

Attached: 875b0a9359ecc673355e2715ed877cff.jpg (1520x1200, 756K)

God damn imagine this scene in anime form. DP will need to get even better if they want to really deliver, if they do SBR anime will be regarded as one of the best animes of all time no joke

Really love Kaato here

Attached: 835626AB-8C00-423A-9F04-AA4536343A39.jpg (640x815, 253K)

how often will the characters be in situations where lolsorandumb weird shit is happening without realizing in an instant that it's a stand attack? half the time they won't believe what their allies when they say they're under attack right now and act like they're insane instead. it just keeps happening
this is really annoying.
pic unrelated

Attached: .png (981x1004, 1.92M)

kino moment

Attached: 389213.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

/ourpresidentialcandidate/

I have an idea- because we know that there are other universes with stands and all that, thanks to Valentine, I’d say it’s pretty possible to see Araki connect the original universe with the SBR/Jojolion one. What do you think?

Attached: d3a29a9045a677c98974a114fd6d9eac0e20e933_135246_801_660.jpg (801x660, 117K)

Just finished part 7 yesterday, you guys weren't kidding when you said its the best part.

Part 8 reaches similar heights

The original kino. Although it's better in B&W.

Attached: pb_color_v05_022.jpg (1560x1200, 937K)

Meant for

Pretty sure Emporio knew this was a stand attack, him and Jolyne and Hermes just didn't know what the stand power was. Just knowing something's caused by a stand doesn't really help much.

Did you read the last line?

pic unrelated, mate.

k i n o

Attached: va_color_v13_065.jpg (1049x1200, 794K)

This

Same here, finished yesterday too. I was reading the first half slowly for a few months. Finished the last 40 chapters in a day. It was god tier

Attached: dadddd1fe5352b137bf3e55ec57e05badd8710de_hq.jpg (531x368, 69K)

I hate watching Johnny use Tusk, something about the skin underneath the fingernail being exposed makes my skin crawl.

I love when araki does this with characters that just died, as if they are going to heaven

Attached: 1559879415845.png (960x1755, 2.72M)

Any gappychads in here? Finally current on manga

Here, although I’m on chapter 66, but I read the last chapter

Ayy Gappy is my favorite Joestar

>as if they are going to heaven
Probably because they are.

Gappy makes me happy.

Attached: c39.jpg (800x450, 49K)

One of the best characters

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-041857_Chrome.jpg (1080x1018, 824K)

Just finished reading part 1
Did I like it?

Attached: 1561400568373.jpg (231x231, 14K)

It should be a photo of his own hands.

Is this what JoJo has been reduced to? A way for petty politicians to gain votes?

Attached: 1551650601879.png (450x440, 62K)

I don’t get it.

Part 8 Kira loves green food.

Kinda disappointed he doesn't do autistic shit like this anymore. Well other than get jealous about other dudes hitting on Yasuho and not understanding why

lol

I honestly don’t remember he said that, although it rings a bell- when did he say it?

Gappy discovers that about him in one of the first chapters.

I have to say, i liked Schott key No. 1,it’s truly a classic stand ability, something you’d see in part 3 or 4.It’s a shame that we didn’t see more of it

When does the next Part 5 OST come out? I need Risotto's theme.

August.

That must be the reason then hahahaha

I miss the hyper-manly art.

Spooky

Attached: 1561254182292.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

>the virgin every other Jojo character
Lives in a house, apartment or mansion
>the CHAD Mamezuku Rai
Lives on a fucking chairlift and the poles connected to it

Truly based

Rai exists only to suffer.

Did Johnny really enjoy Gyro's pizza-song and '4-2-0 joke'? everyone says he's being sarcastic, i don't think he is.

Unironically based.

>what is Superfly

Should I wait for more colored chapters to come out or should I keep reading the manga in black and wait, the last thing I read was Jobin neutralizing Yasuho so Josuke is unable to find Dolomite.
He shows no emotion at all when he comments about how "great" anything Gyro does is.

Jojolion is more comprehensible in b&w than any other part and the colored chapters are lagging a few years behind. Take it as you will.

Attached: best jojo pose.png (450x344, 63K)

I like to think he genuinely enjoys Gyro's shitty jokes.

Keep reading so that you can participate in the monthly discussions.

But he was actually trapped in it, don’t you agree?

this is memetastic

Would Hol Horse being a stardust crusader kino?

Attached: dfdf.png (642x483, 21K)

That only makes it more Chad-like.

It’s cringe and so are you.

cringe, I don't even know who this guy is but I'm definitely not voting for him

>freedom, justice, anime
This is just too much.

Attached: twf nobody dies to your mold.jpg (1200x675, 65K)

surprisingly dope, lit and based at the same time

Calling it now, Plantboi dies.

He has a zero percent chance of living.

I think if Araki was going to kill him he would have died the last two times he seemed to be in mortal danger.

he ain't gonna die but he'll be maimed in every way possible

Re reading part 7 and wow I completely forgot about mrs. Robinson and the family atand users. The early fights were kinda meh and boring. But when it picks up it certainly picks up and even then Gyro and Johnny are a great duo.

rest in piss

Fuck off.

>Did Johnny really enjoy Gyro's pizza-song and '4-2-0 joke'?
No, that's the funny part. Johnny badly pretends he liked it, and Gyro doesn't get the sarcasm.

>not a single jojo thread up
And that's a fucking good thing.

I hope DP delivers on this scene, funny and part 7.
>only villian in all of JoJo to have technically wo
He died but America got the corpse the end. I hope they keep rhe same VA from the games and use this design throughout.

Attached: 914358240_preview_420.png (500x528, 70K)

>more jokes that are flawless in the original and retarded once translated
scanlators really should all gas themselves

Oh and Idk why people hate the ballon animal fight. It was insanely short Hotpants took him out in like what? 6 pages? Everything with Lucy involved in it was great but I do have a weakness non stand users bumbling about in the world of stands

FOUR MORE FUCKING JOJO THREADS RIGHT HERE
FUCK OFF FAGGOTS

cool stand idea that could have a ton more interesting uses and we only saw like 3 and he gets taken down by like, Hot Pants' meat foams invading his neck and then inflating?
It was just kind of lame but otherwise everything else about that arc was great

piss in his rest

Do you guys think Araki will shoehorn Dio into part 8 somehow?

Other then part 7 with 2 (TWO) Diego's he really doest shoe horn him the man himself or have him be super direct. Only in parts 1, 3 and 6 is he central. No him being a the dad of Giorno in part 5 doest really make him shoe horned.

LOL

Lads one of you fucks told me that DP's director or whatever, favoritr part is part 8 can I get a source please?

Part 8 is the best part. Source - me

Yeah and this is the earliest one.

A man of taste as well. I think it will surpass part 7 for me. The newest chapter was great and got me hyped.

Attached: 1549995059110.jpg (1024x857, 261K)

I need more part 8 memes, jojokes I need em now. Also Jobin looks so much better without the blue lipstick holy shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-120923_Instagram.jpg (1080x1087, 529K)

Attached: Araki.png (265x392, 18K)

part 8 a shit

part 8 is the shit

Pucci also technically won, but only for a couple minutes before being BTFO. The funny (haha) thing with Valentine is that his people already adored him despite being a cunt, he didn’t need a symbol or the literal son of Jesus to unify his people. He already had them.

You think some violent, murderous, vulgar mobsters are going to heaven? Bitch is going straight to hell.

Did Araki forget that Josuke has a (half) sister that shares his same objective and has a really powerful stand on top of being a Joestar?

She was conspicuously erased from a photo and I don't believe that was an oversight.

How are you going to translate the '4-2-0' joke? Make up a different one and just hope the reader isn't confused about the panels?

Thats pretty true holy fucking shit. Do you think Araki meant that? And is there a deeper sorta meaning/theme to be told here? I would kill for a interview with Araki talking anout part 7 as a whole and especially on funny and Johnny.

He kept it in the volumes for a while
I thought they took a new photo? Why did Araki retcon that? Why would he that is a dam shame. They can just have her get killed off and She was shown to be btfo during the ozone baby fight I think.

I actually like the 'Tomb of the Boom' fight. It showed that even a pretty shit stand is terrifying when you don't know what is going on.
I also liked the Choking Kid.

>I thought they took a new photo? Why did Araki retcon that?
It was the exact same photo, just with Kyo missing. I don't think it was a retcon, I think it'll be a plot point at some point.

>John McAffee
>A politician
The dude is literally insane, he literally owns his own town where he creates super drugs and fucks prostitutes all day.

Pretty cringey, and I hate using that word. It's far more so than the Representative/Congressman who was a furry and they kicked him out despite him actually being widely accepted as doing a good job.

She’s still in the bios in every new volume so no. Don’t forget that she was the one introducing Holly and the hospital which is the current focus. She’ll have some sort of role in the coming arc for sure, he hasn’t dropped her or anything. He’s brought back Mitsuba and Sasame for fucks sake, he’s not gonna drop Kira’s little sister.

Attached: C44F2978-3BBD-4828-8496-299A22750785.jpg (1540x1155, 401K)

Some people talked about her being trapped between Kaato's cards. Maybe she got too far in her investigation and was taken out because she was isolated?

Thats a good theory and Araki bringing back a fucking tombody like Ohjroio or however you spell it gives me hope. But he can still just make mistakes like he has before. Does no one contact him about this or does he not go and interact with fans or his editors on how the fans are reacting? Why do mangakas and jap creators in general feel so, isolated. Like even EA and Todd know how the fans feel and their sentiments even if they dont care which they dont. But for Japanese creators its lile they just dont know. Maybe its because am half a world away.

Its because Mangaka are given so much freedom between chapters. There are editors, and they are very important, but between the beginning and the end of the month there probably isn't much contact between the author and anyone not close to them. I do not know what it is like for Western Comic Authors and Artists.

I suppose its similar to Novelists, but the more constant output from Mangaka makes you pay more attention.

They better give this Giorno color scheme back.

Attached: 08_501533_1560_1200.jpg (1560x1200, 494K)

>black polnareff dies the same weak that regular polnareff technically dies

Regarding Kyo.

The photo she was erased from was 13 minutes before the harvest. Like said, she still appears in the volume bio section, and as of volume 15 she’s even been moved over to the Kira side. Volume 14 is when Josuke swore to save Holly, so this was a a deliberate decision on Araki’s part to remind people that she was Holly’s daughter. We’re currently 5 days away from the harvest, where Kyo’s image was erased. Considering that the countdown arc has reintroduced characters like Mitsuba and Ojiro as well as restablishing frequent chatacter’s goals, I think it’s safe to assume that Kyo is going to do something that ends with her erasure from the photo real soon. It’s also important to keep in mind that someone erased her from Norisuke’s copy of the SBR Records, and led Josuke to the SBR Records by leaving the publisher’s logo of the Records on Kira’s corpse, and we still don’t know who did it.

Kyo definitely hasn’t been retconned or written out or anything, the issue is that Araki is taking his time with JoJolion and not rushing anything. Monthly releases don’t help either. Have some faith in Araki, he clearly has a pretty good idea of what he’s doing with JoJolion.

I hope its true. I know Araki gets alot of flak but honestly he has only really done a few really unforgivable shitty writting that really did hurt a part for me like Giorno not being found by puchi and being involved in part 6 and just being a side note. And the whole sand/sound man thing. Other then that he doest really forget and ruin or drop stuff. Asspulls like Jotaro having the same atanf is just typical shoenen shit and was still a rather fun thing to read and watch. He honestly is good at writting.

>side note
That was added in the tank release. It wasn't in the original serialization of the chapter.

Giorno not being in 6 was fine imo since the other Dio kids only fell for Pucci’s gravity because they had no motivation in life, and Giorno had too much of his own will to be affected by Pucci’s draw. Adding that little extra line in the volumes that’s like ‘MAYBE GIORNO IS HERE ALREADY?!?!’ was a major cocktease though I agree.

Still Giorno should be a bit curious on who this guy is since he knows his father. He shouldt just not care. Him going to Florida to atleast hear him out or to check it out doest break his character and since this is the last of the old universe we could have had a great sort of final reunion.

>reading JoJo in color

>monthly releases
>hype
pick one

i dont think anyone would disagree with this

>bucciarati>mista>abbacchio=polnareff, giornio=narancia>>trish>>>fugo

The Head Doctor, could he really be 89 years old?????

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

I really need to learn how to read below a spoiler before i go clicking on it like a dumbass.

He’s a Rock Human, so to look 89 he’s actually got to be like over 200 years old.

7>2>3>5>4>1>6

How can anyone prefer JoJo in colour to the original artwork? The only reason I read Part 6 in colour is that the B/W scans I found were complete ass.

Sometimes it's hard to understand what's going on on the picture if it's black and white.

post yfw animeonlys get to my name is emporio

Attached: 10293.gif (238x178, 634K)

>nigger died
good

At the risk of sounding like a huge asshole I feel like that's almost intentional by Araki. Action shots in Jojo are made to feel like paintings and have an almost abstract quality to them where your mind fills in the blanks. With the colored manga and anime you begin to see areas where the specifics of movement within a fight don't exactly make sense, because they weren't intended to be seen so literally.

>only really done a few really unforgivable shitty writting that really did hurt a part for me like Giorno not being found by puchi
He literally cannot use him anymore after 5 because he's so OP, it's a dead-end. Giorno is a waste of a good idea in general.

i wish there were more stand battles like highway star and notorious big, these stands actually feel threatening in comparison to the rest as jojo cant just punch them

1. Giorno has no idea Pucci exists
2. Other three were born in America (presumably DIO fucked some women around the time he met Pucci)
3. Giorno could've probably 'gravity-ed' to America if he never met the Mafiaso in Italy which saved him from a life like his half-bros

That’s more of an issue with reading digitally as opposed to physically, but obviously physical copies of most of the series are t available in English so most of the people in these threads have no way to view the art as intended.

Yeah, I stopped reading at lego boy.

Attached: 1469252863491.png (811x720, 426K)

It’s gotten pretty good with that fight, it’s just monthly so it takes forever.

The countdown arc has been great so far, Poor Tom’s fight was great and did a good job drawing battle lines and giving Jobin and Tsurugi some interaction. Doctor Wu was creepy as fuck and made Mitsuba into an actual character who was surprisingly enjoyable to read, even if the resolution was pretty shit. Now it’s reintroducing everyone on the home stretch to the harvest. Fucking Ojiro is back and a major character, it practically confirms that every other character who has seemingly been ignored will be coming back into the story with the countdown. It’s good shit.

I'm still annoyed dp made Diavolo use time skip during the shirt reveal. He's asking Polnareff something he said during erased time for fuck's sake.

He invented McAfee antivirus and is an ancap Libertarian, the spiciest kind of meme candidate

Yeah that was kind of stupid, but it does explain why Polnareff didn’t put two and two together regarding Doppio and Diavolo being the same person since he now didn’t actually see the change happen. They could have at least had him pause his speech while erasing time if they were that keen on having him erase time there to look cool.

>fucks prostitutes

He fucks his wife, who happened to have previously been employed as a prostitute. Not the same thing.

>mcafee antivirus
that shit is still a thing?

That's not a stand attack, that's just kidney failure

>it does explain why Polnareff didn’t put two and two together regarding Doppio and Diavolo being the same person since he now didn’t actually see the change happen
I hadn't thought about that. I guess that does make it go down a bit easier. Still miss the effect of Diavolo blatantly revealing himself to make a point though.

Attached: D9-3nRwUwAEMXhU.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

delicious

Attached: 087B6B6B-3A5D-4A02-BCF5-D010BA7D9F37.jpg (469x823, 209K)

What will your reaction be when CHADjiro hard outplays Jobber and steals the Rokakaka for his sugar mommy and make the different parties crash in Makorin's place.

Attached: NewOjiro.png (350x484, 105K)

You think it's the best part.
moron

I don't know what's the deal with Araki making every mom in JoJo absolutely hot since the conception of the franchise. Milfs are literally the only consistent thing in all of JoJo and Kaato is the pinnacle that will not be topped.

Part 5 is a mess in black and white, and that has nothing to do with the shitty old scans, it's just that some fights look convoluted as fuck, worst offenders being Greatful Dead and Bruno vs Oasis. The anime did do justice to part 5 making the fights identical to the manga but easy to follow.

This moment literally gave Gappy more characterization than Giorno had through the entirety of part 5.

Part 5 as a whole feels incomplete, I guess Araki just wasn't feeling it.

It's a shame Gappy is worse than Giorno now.

I disagree, Gappy is still a sensible human being, it's just that he's not taking all the spotlight for himself as of late, and even then he still manages to convey emotion, things like reacting with a cold, painful silence upon seeing Yasuho with someone else or feeling glad for saving her.
Also shit is getting more serious by the chapter, he has less moments to do quirky stuff.

Are you for real user? I own the French copies of Part 5 and it’s perfectly legible. I hear the English version was shit until last year at which point I checked it out, and the fixed versions look way better but are still not great quality scans.

haha

One picture gave part 5 more meaning than entire Jojolion

I GIORNO GIOVANNA, HAVE A DREAM
THAT I KNOW IS JUST

antivirus for a president

>Kabutomushi
He'd better not hiding Pucci's shit

Hunterchads would like to have an discussion with you

Attached: clive palmer jojo.png (1426x1360, 1.63M)

>no one talks about Jojo for 2 minutes

"LMFAOOO JOJO IS OVER BTFO JOJO FANS"

STAND USER: DANNY DEVITO

STAND NAME: 「Y. M. C. A 」

SPEED: A
ACCURACY: S
HOMOSEXUALITY: S

Attached: YOUNG MAN.jpg (625x415, 70K)

Why does Norisuke IV and Kaato look so young?

Good health and genetics. They run/ran a fruit company focused on providing only high quality product, they undoubtedly eat well and look pretty fit too.

>that time emporio got prostate cancer

reddit's here

>HOMOSEXUALITY: S
I can't stop laughing,fuck you.

Jobin looks like he's 20 too, I have no idea, Norisuke looks almost his age though. Kaato is a mystery, but she's hot so I don't complain.

coloured jojo really is criminal

>fuck you
W-well, if you insist...

Attached: illust_50810388_20190623_235552.jpg (480x600, 105K)

Though, Holly looks incredibly young too and she isn't a Higashikata, Valentine in SBR back in like 1890 looked fresh a fuck too and he was like 50. It's just Araki making every character as beautiful as possible unless being ugly-looking is one of their points as characters.

>It's just Araki making every character as beautiful as possible
Well, that apparently doesn’t apply to female characters.

because jojo fans are gayer than your typical anime/manga fan.

JoJo girls look gorgeous 99% of the time and the other 1% are that one JoJolion cover in which Yasuho got a man face and that one early Hot Pants pannel in which she has the manliest jaw in the entire west.

Even the most hardcore mangacucks among you HAVE to admit that the part 5 anime shits all over the part 5 manga, right?

Selling drugs to kids is no-no but the rest of the mafia shit is a go-go, quality dream.

user, are you blind, gay, or blind and gay?

in all seriousness, I think it's because they have a distinct style and sometimes manliness that people dislike. Non-jojo fans already call the artstyle, regardless it's on guys or gals, ugly too.

I think it really is a matter of taste

it depends

this is the only part where I like the style of the manga more despite in the past preferring anime over manga (again, in terms of style).
But I really like the voicing, pacing, and god that orgasmic sound design of the anime.

It's fucking retarded, what have the gang done before Gio got in? Pick flowers? They must have done horrible shit before, extortion being the tamest among them.
The whole "gang" thing falls apart incredibly quick.

But on the grand scale, drug are objectively the worst, and Gio was not above scamming people to begin with. He's a criminal, but one that has limits in what he considers acceptable level of crime, and drugs are beyond his moral line.
Yes, he's not Jonathan levels of virtue, but then again, he's not supposed to. He's an anti-hero if you will.

bruno belongs with abbacchio
mista belongs with giorno
narancia belongs with fugo
diavolo can go fuck himself quite literally

The gay mafia is real and has no sympathy for h*teros and especially not icky women that use weird diapers and pee blood like Trish.
Deal with it straighties

Attached: smugfruit.jpg (864x702, 79K)

I would have tolerated it, but seeing the stale part 3 photo, I'd say he watches the dub. absolute trash

I'm at ep 22 of part 5 now, please tell me that there'll be less flashbacks from here on.
>fight starts, cool shit happens
>oh but let's take a 10 minute break from the story to explain x and y's past
>fight continues, start to get to the flow of the story again
>long monologue explaining everything breaks the flow
I get that giving everyone their backstories and motivations is good for the overall story arc, but the most enjoyable scenes so far have been the ones where shit just happens without interruptions, and tension stays high. Like in the scene where Bucciarati takes Trish to his daddy. Part 5 so far has felt kind of like a sports anime, in both good and bad way. It's nonstop action, but since everyone's character needs to be developed it keeps taking breaks from the good stuff.

Attached: 1538745937009.png (496x515, 326K)

no more mid fight flashbacks

There are still flashbacks but they don't really interrupt anything.

Sweet

Drugs are bad yes but the mafia is also into human trafficking and shit, I guess Gio isn't okay with this either, no one can say no to him anyways, not without getting sent into the permadeath backroom limbo hell zone.

No one would, he's batshit insane.

Attached: McAfee.png (595x245, 25K)

Well, he's most likely to keep the tamer gangster stuff like money laundering, protection fees and casinos and eliminate the more cruel ones.

Giorno would get so much money from male strip clubs.

>But on the grand scale, drug are objectively the worst
No, they're not? Racketeering and interfering with local businesses, human and arms trafficking, gambling rings, prostitution, control of waste disposals, involvement in politics etc etc. Drugs are a joke. And they're still fine with selling them to adults anyway, their main customers, it's still gonna cause problems for the community. ''Muh drugs''(to kids only tho) is a laughable motivation. Whether they are supposedly ''anti-heroes'' or not. And the way they are portrayed certainly wants you to think of them as the good guys, but it comes of as extremely hypocritical and tone-deaf.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-06-15 à 21.59.23.png (635x384, 468K)

>drugs are a joke
Imagine believing this. Drugs are one of the largest illegal trades in the world, with all the violent crimes associated
>Racketeering and interfering with local businesses, human and arms trafficking, gambling rings, prostitution, control of waste disposals, involvement in politics
Those are just to maintain the grip on Italy and fight the other gands, but most of their money and world influence is from the drug trade.

What's this photo you're talking about?
I honestly don't remember it

Part 5 is as gorgeous as part 4 as long as it's not day time. The day time colors are so fucking sterile.

Attached: jojo.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

It sometimes lacks the contrast that gives it a sense of depth.

Why does Josefumi have the Joestar birthmark?
Is this a blunder or is Araki foreshadowing that he's secretly a Joestar too?

Attached: JJL_Picture_Frame_Coloured.png (716x786, 1.22M)

Less anti- more just virus, but yes.

I hope we get that purple/green King Crimson color swap soon, there's not much time until Diavolo gets btfo
Also Diavolo needs another color swap

Attached: 1555697849605.jpg (1920x3240, 2.62M)

>Why does Josefumi have the Joestar birthmark?
Because he is a Joestar. We don't really now who his father is. Maybe he is the illegitimate son of Joseph. Considering he looks very similar to Josuke4.

Attached: 1558115397475.png (3000x1688, 780K)

Part 8 is going to borrow elements of Par 6's ending. I guarantee it.
We're gonna get some kind of Universe fuckery at the end.

Attached: IMG_-uqfhqg.jpg (720x337, 132K)

He's most likely Joseph's bastard from this universe given how much he looks like Josuke, this being the reason Sadao Kujo divorced Josefumi's mother.

I liked Hot Pants when she had that fucking Schwarzenegger jaw. It gave her an unconventional appearance that I enjoyed.
She wasn't conventionally attractive, but she still looked good.

You are subhuman.

I love Hotty too, even if she looks manlier than Johnny and Gyro combined, again, looking like a man was her deal.

My point is that being a sole motivation is dumb, and if that is the main concern of the protags meanwhile they're also apparently concerned about the well-being of the locals (which Bruno seems to be), it doesn't make any sense. And again, most of the drug trading seems to be fine by them, just not to kids. Such honourable gangstArs caring for the community.

Passione only has some 700-ish members and are said to be centred around Naples, controlling hotels, restaurants and construction or whatever, then all of a sudden it seems like the Boss has a grip on the whole country and it's communications. It's nonsense and it's not like it's some stand in control of the network or whatever. According to Polnareff they were working with drugs from the very start and not like it was implied to be more of a recent venture. So both Bruno and Giorno end up looking like complete hypocritical morons. It's a mess.

>For my millennial followers.
But I’m a zoomer who can vote. Why isn’t he trying to win me over?

I no longer care about JoJolion. It doesn't feel like any real progress has been made in actual, real-life years. Characters are still floundering around looking for any clue as to what they should be doing, Jousuke's motivation is weak as fuck, the fights are just people panicking and running away from things.

I'm going to read it until the end because I'm an addict but any momentum it ever had has long since evaporated.

Araki doesn't remember who that character is.

try showing up on the days the chapter actually drops, lots of good discussion takes place, REAL fans can keep up, plebs can show up a week later crying how nobody is talking about it

He's not lying tho

This is real, oh my god.

I don't know, part 8's plot is fairly grounded in reality rockmen aside, I don't see it getting as weird as part 6 and 7.
Jojolion definitely started out as the best part with fun stands and characters, an intriguing mystery and funny gags but I feel it got less interesting as time went on.
The characters and fights are mostly still great, Damo Tamaki is one of the highlights of the whole franchise, but the Rockmen and the fruit smuggling are lame as a concept.

Just you wait my guy, Part 7 was an amalgamation of 1,2, and 3. Part 8 will be an amalgamation of 4, 5, and 6.

Attached: 20190626_105837.jpg (1080x601, 183K)

I totally agree, the fruit concept os lame as hell. Thought the rockman has already saturaded quite a bit, it still shows off promissing, but let's have some hope araki doesn't mess it up by the end, that said jojolion being my favorite part so far.

It was implied that the goverment'n shiit was corrupted, the mafia being the real boss in control. But they used that control to all the things you mentioned. Protection money and keeping shit good and safe would probably be the way Gio would control the mafia.

I think your approach to this is retarded, Giorno would totally be the coolest mafia boss, a "gangstar" if you will. Somebody needs to keep the criminals in check.

I think it was a good idea for the anime to move the flashbacks closer to the beginning but I can see why they would be annoying with so many of them being almost right after each other.

Yeah, I believe his subjective opinion to be his honest opinion, that's why I'm laughing.

Reminder that Soft & Wet is the best designed main character stand

Attached: 0d83e062d8b1cd7b579aff88bce2c60dbbb6a702_hq.jpg (1024x809, 202K)

>that thumb...

he's probably go from fat to lean when the part will get animated thanks to his clones.

Lmao as much as i love S&W whole design and habilities, we have to agree that araki isn't going to use the plundering skill again, thought the bubbles are also really cool by their own.

Fucking this. Giorno after the first 2 chapters became even more stoic then Jotaro. And atleast he had funny reactions, Giorno does not really. Gappy is top tier JoJo

Only 2 fights involved running away though? Blue Lagoon and Wu kinda. Wu was great. I felt the same way but after re reading it its just a thing that happens when a manga is mounthly things feel so.
>gappys motive feels weak
>he wants to help the mother of half of himself and the mother like figure who saved him for his other half
I dont know sounds great to me. Just take a break of part 8

by a mile

It's a mistake

by a mile

Yasuho is for sharing

Attached: 1555668754916.png (1280x1619, 2.42M)

BASED

No, it's simply because I wasn't here to make the thread. This one seems to be doing fine anyway though you obvious nitpickcunt.
>lol all that nitpicking and "araki forgot" thread spam I did last week sure did kill jojo like I hoped it would.
Hah, not on your life.

Attached: 1561423623909.jpg (1356x843, 434K)

>dat face

Attached: cute anime pic001.jpg (469x348, 35K)

how many episodes are left, 3?

Araki has said before that he was intending part 5 to be way gorier and darker than what we got. His editors made him have it be more light hearted. He also said he was going to have Fugo come back and betray the group.
Honestly Fugo should have came back for a single fight, get BTFO'd but not die, and then beg for forgiveness, saying the boss made him do it, and then rejoin the group.
If Araki does not make a part 9, I hope he at least does a remastered part 5.

Part 8 is partially a remastered Part 5, the Rokakaka Trade is a stand in for Passione.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7oFaOYJGQU

I love these stand eyes catches

youtube.com/watch?v=S5irgveHy7U

i'd wish to make something nearly as inspired as disco ballad's interpretations, they're so fitting

Attached: st_color_v11_037.jpg (1560x1200, 1.17M)

>tfw thought jojo part 8 was safe from the tumblr menace
>its not
I was not ready for them to be tainted bros.

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-040128_Instagram.jpg (1080x1008, 422K)

Rent free.

Could Gold Experience Requiem stop Made in Heaven?

I disagree faggot

that's kinda it's ability

:)

>It was implied that the goverment'n shiit was corrupted
So you're saying what that society needs instead is for a criminal organization to take control. That'll help.
>Somebody needs to keep the criminals in check.
By perpetuating a criminal organization? Gambling and drugs brought them the most cash, mafia is influential and rich because of the bad shit they do, not because they could be a charity if they really wished. You either cut off it's tentacles and make it powerless or you continue to run its harmful business. It's not like some ruling system whereby the new king or whoever calls the shots can bring reforms to better the society, the very core of the mafia is criminal shit. Giorno is a naive hypocrite.

if ger thinks you think wrong you're fucked beyond salvation
im pretty sure he could stop anything other than "your stand thinks its right but its not thats my power" even then its basically a tie and just a back and forth

dilate

You can't magically end a type of organization like this by killing members, there's always someone lower waiting for the next spot to be available. Or another organization is just going to come over and take its place once this one is weakened. Keeping unnecessary violence and corruption from happening is way more viable than whatever you think the solution is.

Because he knows Zoomers are mainly right wing

The solution is to root it out from the top down like people have done every other time that they got rid of mobs. Then root out Government officials that are connected to them. Thats how the did it in the US, thats how they did it in Italy.
People are at the top because they are competent, after enough people are gone, there isn't anyone there to take the lead.

7 >= 8 > 4 > 6 >= 5 > 3 >= 2 > 1

It's hard being a SBR Chad Bull. Having to share board with people who like inferior parts.

SBR's time came and went, now its Part 8's time

Attached: 1549997053371.png (1200x1325, 3.34M)

Part 8 was good a few years ago now it's dragging way too much.

Not at all, I've worked with High Schoolers and College students. Not very Right Wing at all.

based

Can you please go back to ?

This is why things must change.

Attached: 1558102461115.png (1280x1280, 634K)

Cringe.

Part 7 was viewed the same way when it was being released. People need to chill out.

What exactly about that post is Yea Forums user?

Attached: 1559315159436.jpg (740x602, 477K)

My wallpaper rn

Attached: F96BA74E-611D-4643-A756-2A9453BEF3B1.jpg (1639x1292, 2.6M)

Partwarring and wokaks are Yea Forums.

Yeah just because he doesn't pop boners or sing about fast food anymore doesn't mean Gappy's lost all his personality. He's dealing with heavy stuff at the moment.

What is it about Part 5 that makes it only ever someone's favorite, or least favorite part

But it can't be a mistake, the photo is a downsized version of that chapter cover. Araki intentionally removed Kyo from it just as he intentionally redesigned Mitsuba to fit with her current look.

Part waring is just tonge and check banter user. It was clearly being tonge and check And to be fair I didt notice the big brain Wojack on the top panel I thought it was just the mega smart dudes in the sky. Now it kinda ruins it for me.

Honest to god I would have been beyond satisfied if we just got a single panel of Giorno at Disney Land or whatever.

Part wars lower the quality of threads.

GER isn't permanent.

Yeah it's hysterical to imply 8 isn't better

They did a lot better but some stuff is worse, like the general artstyle. I don't know if the BDs change this or not but the scene where Fugo falls on Trish's tits lost all expressiveness in the anime, they barely react.

Attached: moonrunes.jpg (482x907, 125K)

I love this scene because it's Joshu getting back at her when she made fun of the fact she didn't breastfeed him enough. He's so underrated.

Jojolion is absolutely better monochrome.

fact Part 7 artwork is the best its been and part 8 feels like a downgrade

Newest JoJo chapter was top kino

They're about the same to me, but Part 7 is a lot more 'cinematic' and has much grander locations due to it's scope, while 8 is very much restrained.

It makes sense that Gappy would start acting more serious once things started to get tough and he's still my favorite JoJo but I feel the plot isn't interesting enough to make up for the loss of humor. I still love part 8 but it lost that spark it had at the beginning.

This is why we need another Joshu arc.

Part 7's has that 'epic' feel, Lawrence of Arabia style, with sweeping vistas.
Part 8 while possibly better objectively, lacks that same 'impact'.

Attached: 1520216670912.png (300x200, 137K)

this is the most beautiful panel in all of jojo

Attached: kira2.jpg (833x791, 316K)

You don't need a permanent thread, faggot.

The world is how it is and Giorno has a dream. When there's people with fucking stands in the world you can imagine it's a little bit different.

Part 8 is Stone Ocean level shit,
Slightly better.

part 8's romance, dramatic past and identity mystery are fucking top tier you fucks

Attached: 1545620491099.png (105x112, 5K)

Am intrested to see how and what will happen when Team gappy and team Jobin square off. Plus I felt the same way until I re read it.

Not at all, part 8 looks just as amazing.

>The plot isn't interesting
I get that looking for a fruit may not be the most interesting goal, but the fact that these different parties will clash/are clashing to get it makes it, at least for me, interesting enough to keep on reading, also all the mysteries that keep popping up and will eventually get wrapped.
Some say Araki will forget and kick stuff under the rug, but seeing how Araki had everything planned from the start, at least the important stuff, and has a lot of time to plan ahead with releases being monthly, I trust he'll give us an ending as satisfying as SBR's.

I bet they will use a color swap when king crimson attacks giorno next episode

Its very dynamic, but Giorno defaults to a more supportive position sometimes. Which honestly, doesn't bother me, as he is the latest addition to the gang. I think he's a nice Protagonist and that his is a poignant story.

How many episodes until infinite death

JOJO WILL NEVER DIE

It's my least favorite because it's the most Araki Forgot™ of them all along with having extremely convoluted fights, a character getting written out entirely and a kind of weak villain.
There's so much shit getting retconned or changed it's ridiculous and King Crimson makes zero sense, not because his power is strange, but because it's inconsistent as shit since Araki wanted it to play around the whole "fate" shit, every character is bound by fate, Diavolo being the only one able to escape it, but KC ended up being a big mess of an ability.
The fights felt incredibly draggy for me too, most likely because characters won't stop talking, everything looks messy and the point of view won't stop switching between the gang and the enemy.

But half of them did

IT’S TIME TO STAND UP. JOIN US.

>Having the most basic moral code is now considered a dream
>selling drugs to kids is bad and I want to prevent this
Wow what a fucking awe inspiring dream you have their Giorno i bet DIO is really proud. Fuck, looking back maybe Giorno was the most disappointing child of DIO, probably explains why he wasn't in part 6 cause not even Araki could stand him anymore

Funny how part 5 is generally consirded to be one of the weaker parts manga wise on par with [art 6 and 1 whilst in the anime most see it as the best adapted part. Makes me less fearful part 6 but VERY scared of part 7, i can already see the CGI horses now

Honestly who doesn't enjoy S&W design. Its the perfect mix of serious and wacky with Arakis own personal touch

Well the reason its considered the best adapted is because the manga being so weak gives it more room to improve. A lot of the fights in the manga are hard to parse which the anime helps with, and the pacing of the manga is very slow with lots of dialogue and large panels which the anime speeds up considerably.

It's called bad writing and character motivation, plain and simple, and it being a world with wacky supernatural powers is no excuse at all. Araki could've been more tongue-in-cheek or clear or specific about it if he wanted but he wasn't. I'm judging it by how it presents itself.

All i want is for Araki to reveal if Jobin or the head doctor is the main villain. If not I hope to god that at the very least the villain has at least been show otherwise that ever means the villain will be rushed or the part will drag even more.

It's Jobin.

Define what a "main villain" for Jojo is and why Jobin somehow doesn't fit this mark. I'm genuinely curious.

Attached: glitteryfuckss.jpg (984x969, 260K)

So does Tsurugi have King crimson?

Try harder m8.

>It's called bad writing and character motivation, plain and simple
No, it is not simple and that's why we are having a debate. To be the top of the mafia is a weird dream, but it's something the son of JoDioJo could probably have. All the characters got trough some tough shit and have no were to go. How dare you mock their resolve?

Are you trolling or underage?

I'm not trolling and I'm not underage.

So you’re just an idiot?

>crypto fag
gay

No, but I think that you are.

>But on the grand scale, drug are objectively the worst
>Giorno would totally be the coolest mafia boss, a "gangstar" if you will
>The world is how it is and Giorno has a dream.
>How dare you mock their resolve?

I want to go back to when I could not meet a single soul who knew JoJo or OPM.

>How dare you mock their resolve?

Attached: 1527273420285.png (500x358, 317K)

Selling drugs to children is pretty bad.
Kids are pure.
That happening in your hoods can motivate you.

>Hurr durr it shit character motivation so shit broken character bad writing
Dude.

Does Johnny have it?

Human trafficking and murder are also pretty bad.

DIO and Giorno both want to place themselves at the top of society, above the law, above regular people. It's a quintessentially un-Joestar goal to have. The difference is that while DIO wanted to use the rest of society as his playthings, Giorno seeks absolute power so he can protect the weak and enforce his own vision of justice. This is what makes Giorno's goal so compelling, he has the Joestar sense of justice but he also hold's DIO's view of the end justifying the means and he isn't afraid to break some eggs to achieve his vision of a just society

It was fun to write.
I know autistic people don't get it, it's ok.

Yes.

Jobin ~might~ fuse with somebody else and become the villain. But even then you wouldn't say that Valentine was a villain, just one of the antagonists.

Selling them to adults is totally fine tho, no lives,relationships or families ruined, just responsible adults snorting abit of coke here and there.

But haven’t you been defending Giorno’s dream?

Yup, drugs sure are bad!

Yes, I admire his resolve.
I just don't see a contradiction.

>Valentine was a villain, just one of the antagonists.
Valentine was the protagonist.

Please be a troll.

I'm gonna roll a troll shaman in wow classic.

I hope you're baiting because I refuse to believe you don't realize how autistic you come off as when you write shit like that.

You must be 18 in order to post here.

Valentine is definitely a villain tho

>Valentine is definitely a villain tho
No he isn't.

But all my 30 year old friends are gonna play with me?

Well, can you believe how autistic you HAVE to be to argue with people who can't understand a simple character motivation:
>Mafia is evil
>I will become the new leader of the mafia
>I will make it better

Pretty autistic.

>DIO and Giorno both want to place themselves at the top of society, above the law, above regular people.
Giorno not once expressed this feeling about his community. He's not a megalomaniac.
> he isn't afraid to break some eggs to achieve his vision of a just society
Right, a ''just'' society still ran by a criminal organization. It's a pure oxymoron.

Valentine feels like the most evil villain because he does incredibly evil things for no reason. He also barely shows any emotion and might be an autistic robot.

Making the mafia ''better'' would mean getting rid of it you dunce.

>Giorno not once expressed this feeling about his community. He's not a megalomaniac.

Not directly, but it's implied just by the nature of what the mafia is

I want part 7 anime so friggen bad

Gio doesn't think the mafia is evil, he saw its potential with the flashback gangster saving him from abuse and going down a bad path

biggest meme

So that all the remnants would gather to smaller gangs, have gang wars and hide in shadows?
So that all the business would be taken over by rival gangs?
There's multiple options you aren't exploring.

That's the reason he has a dream.
Mafia could be used to do good things too.
You see Buccellati multiple times talking to townspeople, they come to him to ask help even if he probably is getting protection money from them and is a criminal.

Chumimi~in!

Hot

sorry but part 6 is so bad the anime is canceled

normies will eat it up, itll be fine

You might as well just wait for chapters to build up

careful what you wish for

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 10K)

>So that all the remnants would gather to smaller gangs, have gang wars and hide in shadows?
If you take out the more prominent members, the rest scatter like cockroaches, it's no longer organized or unified, which is what makes mafias so effective. It's not some lawless post-apocalyptic society here, the authorities can apprehend them more easily, and don't tell me they're all corrupt and ineffective just because the story wants you to believe. It'd be nice to have a perspective from the authorities and not just Araki hand-waving it as ''ehh it's all corrupt whatever, but this criminal syndicate tho, that's the real deal''.
>So that all the business would be taken over by rival gangs?
The story mentions only one mafia organization, but what makes Giorno think nobody else will take over the drug trafficking business? He'll just go everywhere and spam his win-button stand and that will solve the problems? Laughable. They get most of their cash from drugs, and by not keeping that business, that's a huge loss for them and their influence. You have to perpetuate criminality in order to run a criminal empire. And not selling them directly to kids doesn't mean it still cannot end up in their hands, you know, since you're selling them to the adults in the same area. The drugs are a bad motivation.
>You see Buccellati multiple times talking to townspeople, they come to him to ask help even if he probably is getting protection money from them and is a criminal.
His relationship to the locals is very contradictory, on one side he seems to care about them and they seem to respect him, but on another he's only concerned about the drug problem. And still he's in a potentially better starting position motivationally as someone who's literally stuck in the gang but has a moral code and wants to see change. The logical progression from that point would be gathering a group of people to dismantle it from within, not perpetuate it.

Who knows? As I said, complex.
Story doesn't state too much, mostly because what is important is your dreams.
SBR returns to this theme and well, you know the ending.

Reminder Bart Simpson is a Jojo too.

uhhh can i have a stand mr monkey's paw

colored jojo works on the smaller scenes but the good panels are more impactful in bnw t b h

this is what happens when you insult joshu "the chad" higashikata

Sure

Attached: Cheap_Trick_KeyArt.png (240x240, 63K)

>Story doesn't state too much, mostly because what is important is your dreams.
May I direct to a little known manga called One Piece? I think you would enjoy it much more than JJBA

Jojo is about pure emotion though, One Piece has all this world building going on.

Honestly one of the most realistic portrayals of that kind of Sociopathic Villain. They don't care about hurting others, they don't gloat about it like a spazz.

One Piece will end before JJL. My wife's son will continue the legacy of shitposting here after I die waiting for Jojolion chapters.

Some of my favourite manga besides JJBA is Hunter x Hunter and Berserk, I have learned to put my hopes on the lives of the children.

Letting you know that at least 3/4 of people here would get [MR BRIGHTSIDE] if they were to get a stand.

Attached: images (3) (5).jpg (624x491, 29K)

why does mista have spiderman colors

cos he shot uncle ben and saved us from an alternate timeline where Spider-Man 4 was made. i think he deserves the chance to wear them.

So stands are alien viruses? What happened to the psychic manifestations of part 3?

Attached: 4DDB2376-B757-4BCD-9841-69CB72C07CA3.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

why does araki always give the jojos and villains character in the first few introductory chapters but then reduce them to the same shit afterwards?

Its an alien virus that unlocks the minds psychic abilities if you survive

Ultimate tastes my friend

What's the power of the part 9 antagonist gonna be?

I missed the chapter threads and I think I made a thread at the wrong time but I was asking: is Jojolion going to end in a multisided battle for the new rokakaka? It seems like multiple parties want it and they're all at odds with one another. We have Josuke, Yasuho, Rai, and probably Norisuke on one side. Tsurugi, Joubin, and Kaato on another. The rockmen are probably in it for themselves. Now we have Ojirou who I could imagine might work with Karera or something. Does a free for all seem likely to anyone else?

We dont even know part 8s antagonists power, calm down.

morioh battle royale

His stand lets him control milk.

Attached: 47364793.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Stands aren't alien viruses. Alien viruses make people sick and put their body on trial, which makes them unlock a stand if they survive.

King Gizzard and the Lizzard Wizzard
he'll have two stands at once

You know that there's an official video game about exactly that?

Is there any indication of how much longer Jojolion is going to run for?

We are probably like halfway in

Okay there god

Absolutely this, the viruses are a way to pull out stands from people

>ywn get a spin-off manga of Josuke and Okuyasu in their mid twenties working as rookie cop partners in Japan.

It’s literally Eyes of Heaven

>implying Okuyasu would pass the polove academy exams

*police

He’d barely pass and always be on the edge of getting fired for being a dumbass.

Weaponized status quo.
All events are meaningless besides those the stand user does for a minute and nobody can die at all.

How many of you guys were around for monthly SBR? People felt the exact same way about it, who else remembers 2 years of chasing Valentine? And with infrequent translations too. If you read all of what’s out of JoJolion currently it’s paced pretty well, but of course due to the time it takes to put out monthly manga it’s gonna be hard to keep up. Wait for a couple chapters to build up if it’s that bothersome.

Given the way the chapters are numbered in the volume releases it’s at a minimum 100 chapters. Taking into account the pacing and how long SBR’s final act took to publish, I think 150 is pretty likely. So we’re past halfway but not by a huge amount.

>the way the chapters are numbered in the volume releases
Explain

reddit

yes

In the volumes, the JoJolion chapters are numbered with three digits like ‘#000’. So volume 1 was chapter #001-#005 and the most recent volume (20) was #079-#082. No other prior Part has bothered doing that so it’s a pretty clear declaration that Araki intends to use that extra digit.

I liked stone ocean.

Based. I hated it the first time I read it but in rereads I finally got it and now I love it.

He said 'liked' meaning he hates it now.

It could mean he’s dead and he liked it while alive, but is incapable of liking it anymore due to no longer being alive.

Can time travel 30 seconds into the future and 30 seconds into the past at the same time

Fuck the countless amount of brainlets who will complain that its dragging on will be awful.
I would't say I hated it but I think its my least favorite part. Alot of people change their mind on a re read but why?

But he's clearly alive since dead people can't post.

Just because he liked it in the past doesn’t mean he doesn’t like it now. That’s jumping to conclusions.

Has access to the next page in the manga.

For me it was just different and I didn’t get what it was going for at first. I don’t quite know how to describe it, but on my second read and onwards it’s pretty clear that Araki had a very clear vision for Stone Ocean and it holds up all the way through better than the prior Parts, and arguably 7 too. It’s very consistent and just feels complete in a way the rest of the series doesn’t quite reach, although a few things like Annasui’s character arc feel under-utilised. You can tell why Araki felt very satisfied with it. It’s not perfect though obviously, but it’s a very big, very subtle step forward in Araki’s growth as a writer and it’s just a fun read once you go in not expecting more of the same. I wish I could explain it better.

Can you prove that?

Brainless are just a fact of life user. Even the Japanese fan base is full of brainless who think JoJolion is directionless and that Araki forgets things literally a single chapter after introducing them. It comes with the territory of monthly series unfortunately.

I keep on hearing that part 8 is hated or very loved over there. Which is it? I wonder and hope Araki knows that the west like his manga more then the nips.

It’s pretty similarly received over there as it is here; people who aren’t ADHD as fuck and have some reading comprehension enjoy it thoroughly and praise it quite a lot, and the rest actually but into the ‘Araki forgot’ meme like retards in the West do. Araki doesn’t seem phased by it though, considering he’s kept on doing what he’s doing regardless of the naysayers for his whole career and also monthly manga in general get a lot of retards who don’t understand different formats are good for different things think if it doesn’t keep building up momentum as fast and as regularly as a weekly action series it’s shit. It was the same with SBR until it was finished too, people will love JJL and claim it was never hated once it’s finished. Both in Japan and the West.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I think he is used to that and will wait to actually take the criticism after he has finished the part.

What are some legit araki forgot moments? Him not using a characters ability due to how OP he made them the first time should't be considered as a forgot moment but including those what do we have?
>Part 3 Kakoin never using the ability to control people with his stand other then the baby fight
>Part 4 even though it would't be effective Joseph did't try to use his stand to find kira?
>Part 5 Giorno's ability
>Part 7 sand/soundman
Considering other famous monthly manga artists and writters are far worse in story/writtings and drawings then he is (Berserk. HxH and Vinland Saga) people need to give him a break.

Haven’t read Berserk but HxH and Vinland Saga are fine writing wise. Actually the latest arc in VS was kinda shit.

Usually the villains of the week work for the main villain of their part. The only parts that have significant stretches of one-off enemies are 4 and 5, and even then each of those have a large number of bad guys who are just Diavolo and (indirectly) Kira's lackies. If Jobin is the main antagonist, it would be a bit of a shift since almost every enemy up to this point has been one of Akefu's minions.

I do agree that Jobin is as much the main antagonist, narratively, as Akefu though.

>Actually the latest arc in VS was kinda shit.
Yea that's what I meant. its one of the few mounthly manga Its a shame. Farmland saga arc was one of my favorite in all of manga and tied the last arc perfectly and it should have ended there. For HxH Its more the art. Or like there of. I struggle sometimes trying to catch up even though the arc am reading on now looks cool but fuck. And the Hiatus hurt my motivation as well. What am saying is, Araki is my favorite and maybe the best Seinen writer right now. People should be happy he is at the helm and give him some actual props.

>since almost every enemy up to this point has been one of Akefu's minions.
I don't think Akefu had anything to do with Damo's people. The hospital people are a completely different group.

>its one of the few mounthly manga
What? Can't tell if you omitted a word here but there's tons and tons of monthly manga.

Yea my bad I meant to say one of the few monthly manga that I like and read. Its hard for me to get into new things and I usually watch an anime before reading but Vinland saga looked like a good time so it just kinda hurts the spark might be lost.

Daily reminder that the countdown arc is bringing every character into the fold for the battle royale over the grafted Rokakaka. Poor Tom Set the stage. Doctor Wu made Mitsuba into an actual character and introduced Satoru Akefu and Tooru. Satoru further developed Mitsuba, Tsurugi, Jobin, Tooru, Yasuho and Josuke while bringing back Ojiro. Now with Ojiro we’re getting more Jobin and Tsurugi development and probably someone else returning, like Kyo or Karera. It’s all coming together bros, when Araki said the new arc would start tying everything together he wasn’t lying. If the countdown continues at the current pace then it’ll end pretty much right on chapter 100 and the battle royale will begin.

IT'S TIME: post your unpopular opinions

Valentine is an overrated villain
punch ghost is the most boring type of stand
Bruno is nowhere near the best brojo

Attached: SurvivorP.png (750x381, 603K)

Disagree
Slightly agree. But it was fun to see Jotaro beat the fuck out of someone in the anime. I prefer stands with more stuff to them of course.
He is great but he is't to broy with Giorno but is great with the rest of part 5 crew its weird.

Part 7 is over rated as a part and legit has serious pacing issue people look over because of "MUH DOJYAN".
Part 6 is a damn fine ending if Araki stopped there and many who hate it legit only hate it for the ending or what theyve heard of the ending.
Joseph only gets the love he gets because of the anime.

If you are interested in monthlies, Dungeon Meshi is one of the greatest fantasy manga out there, like for all time.

Josuke going back in time and saving himself is a pretty big one, but it could just be that Araki intended for that guy to just be a guy that looked like Josuke, or he was rushed by his editor to finish the part early, so he didn’t have the time to get to it.

The guy was just supposed to look like Josuke, remember Koichi was filling in the 'blanks' mentally. The guy was supposed to represent the Golden Heart of Morioh.

What pacing issue did you have with 7? I'm about half way thru and I've found the pacing great so far.

Kakyoin not using his possession ability is due to Araki thinking possession is only a power for evil people. Jotaro managing to somehow gather a bunch of shit into his jail cell however is left unexplained. I’ve headcanoned it into being star platinum not being fully developed at the time,so it’s abilities aren’t as focused.

Its only pacing issue is early on though but early on and gets better after like, the 3rd or so fight so like, chapter 20 or 30 when it became monthly I think. Thats what I felt during my first re read. Also there is alot more to part 7 then the Funny.

I think it was just meant to be a guy that had his hair. He did not have any of his ornaments so there is no way its him. His chest was't even open like his. ALSO Araki in an interview said he forgot that part happened but if it was meant to be something bigger then he would't have forgotten if it was going to come back latter. This interview I am talking about always gets mentioned but i have yet to see it.

If you are reading part 7 I would't suggest coming on these threads friend.

>ITS TIME: post your retarded baseless opinions
no

Okay that makes sense. And yea I forgot about Jotaru teleporting shit. Its probably that. A drooped idea but thats not the same as forgetting

Echoes is a good stand

Part 3 is boring boomershit

I'm glad the fandom is getting "infested by SJWs", they're better than pathetic /pol/fags

Attached: firepunch_onepage.png (1656x1300, 682K)

I kinda like fat valentine. He's also the literal only character that you could justify randomly changing during a part.

I don't mind spoilers too much.

I read your comment, you said that the story speeds up in the later portion?
Don't know if I'll like that, the slow pace really makes you feel like you're in the race with Johnny and Gyro. Speeding thru that would screw up the atmosphere.

I'm guessing/hoping that it only speeds up more when Valentine takes center stage?

Annasui's REAL stand is D4C

I mean if Araki said it then he said it. It just always seemed weird that a guy that looks similar to Josuke shows up in a flashback in a part where the main antagonist essentially has a weird time travel ability.

No I said it speeds up after chapter 20 or 30, which is the early portion, if you are half way then you already long past it. The first few fights are boring and highly forgettable. No one remembers Mrs. Robinson and I forgot all about the boom family.

Cool, thank you for the explanation.

>When Valentine takes stage
Shit gets crazy

All he said was in the interview he forgot at the time, about that. You are not gonna remember a one of thing
>Its weird a guy that looks like Josuke
He looks like him because of his hair. he does not have any of the ornaments or how his clothes look. Kira's time stop ability works nothing like that. People only believe this because they misunderstand the interview. Even if it was true it still works and does't leave any plotholes. It is possible that some random dude with a wierd haircut was their at the time of the snowstorm for no real reason. Its BIZARRE sure but that is fine given the context of the show.

Attached: 1547785317601.jpg (800x450, 84K)

I know Kira’s powers don’t work like that. It’s possible at the time araki only knew that he wanted to do a time travel thing and decided to change his concept later on. I’m also willing to accept that the guy was just a guy. To say he only has the hair when his body proportions, color scheme, and facial structure are the same is kind of disingenuous. Like I said, I’m willing to accept they are different people, but denying they look similar is ridiculous.

big balls had a horrible conclusion
3 leaves is OP as fuck and I dont think araki realizes physical attacks exist as kinetic energy, and are thus voided
Rohan best P4 boy
jailhouse rock is probably one of the best stands in the entire series

It works fine with the reasoning given for it. He was just some random guy with that hairstyle that helped Josuke and his mom.
>Rohan being the best part 4 character is an unpopular opinion
How do people not love Rohan?

>Same color scheme
No. they all have the same color scheme in B/W since its the same uniform they use. it makes no sense why after a battle he would lose the ornaments and cover himself up like that. Remember even the "official" colors are not official. They only look similar becuase of the hair and everyone is buff minus a few characters like Pre Koichi fight Hazamada and the other loser he beats up. And I think Rohan was not super buff in the manga at that time either.

The reason the early portion is so bad is because it still had that part 6 aftertaste. Araki struck gold when he switched to seinen.

Early SBR is much worse than even the worst parts of part 6.

They also both have earrings. I’m just saying they look similar and that alternative was a potential possibility. It sounds like you are saying if Araki had confirmed that it was Josuke, you still wouldn’t believe it because he is wearing a different shirt.

Araki actually did confirm that it wasn't Josuke and was never meant to be Josuke. But that user is right. The undershirt is different (and the jacket is worn differently) and the flashback guy doesn't have the same accessories on his uniform that Josuke has.

Who needs an orchard when you’ve got magic healing fruit? That shits way more valuable.

but..the fruit is in the orchard

and the fire could reach the house, burning your fruit

And I’m fine with him comfirming that. My problem is the guy thinking it’s absolutely ridiculous that anybody could ever think that was Josuke when going through part 4.

Nah there was still some good there just the (2) fights really were the problem. The backstories and stuff were fun.

Doing any kind of thinking about the situation at all should lead you to seeing that it isn't supposed to be Josuke. Though the anime kind of fucks it up by using some effect making it look like something magical happened when the guy appeared. I think in the anime he looks more injured too There are lots of reasons you can use for why it isn't Josuke and not really any for why it should be Josuke that aren't easy to shoot down.

That's one thing but to think and spread Araki FORGOT to do it is another.

I support McAfee in his policy of promoting all the parts

Attached: 1546557270465.jpg (250x316, 13K)

I didn’t spread “Araki forgot”. I said it was possible that he changed the story due to time constraints by his editor. I also said it was possible that he was just a guy that looked eerily similar to Josuke.
Seeing a guy in different clothes and thinking it’s the same guy is entirely reasonable (Jotaro gets a design change in part 4, and we see Josuke in just a tank top. Him wearing something else isn’t completely outlandish). There are plenty of reasons for thinking it could be the same guy, mainly being they have the exact same head. Like I have repeated, I’m fine with him being a normal guy, and I’m fine with that being Araki’s intention from the start. I’m just saying it’s not outlandish to draw the possible connection in a series that has previously had time manipulation in it.

Ok so what’s the best way to read this series: B&W or color?

I prefer black and white. The images are easier to read.

Attached: Speed_king.png (853x480, 901K)

Jobins blue lipstick will always piss me off. Why do they add the lipstick so bright like that? Tone it down a bit atleast. If anything his lipstick should be green or something. Blue looks weird.

Personal preference really. I prefer color after stands are introduced as some the fights can be kind of hard to follow in B&W.

It's symbolism since Gappy's is green when it should be blue, or something.

Attached: Dj9slWtU4AAZrPN.jpg (976x1200, 120K)

id say S&W is better than all the main jojo stand except Tusk Act 4

I like Soft and Wet a bit more than Tusk. Newverse stands are amazing.

8>7>3>5>1>6>4>2

Attached: 5e7904c1df622acb1e152ac1f1dfdaa0.jpg (482x704, 192K)

B&W obviously as it’s the way the artist intended, but JoJo is one of those series where it doesn’t look as good on a screen as it does on a page. If you’re really having issues following what’s going on then the coloured version helps because it’s designed for digital reading, but otherwise B&W is the way to go.

Part 5 is best in colour because the fights are very hard to follow otherwise. Every other part is worth reading black and white, especially 7 and 8.

Only read b&w if you can get a physical copy otherwise color is the way to go.

You sure about that? The scans JJCA used for their B&W release of Part 5 are really dark, the physical Italian copies my friend owns are just like the rest of the series.

It could be posthumous through a dead man's switch or human proxy.

The former being possible through a Yea Forums gold pass.

JJCA’s scan quality for 5 is shit. It’s better than the original Part 5 scans but it’s overexposed as fuck, the details get lost and blacked out.

>8 that high
Wow it's like I'm reading a retard's post

>almost of the jojos featured on her dress
Ive never seen the full pic of this.

der ewige boomer.

I just can't get over this belief that Joseph with Hermit Purple could beat any stand user just on sheer nonsense alone. It's like some Bugs Bunny nonsense.

>Diavolo sees 10 seconds into the future
>Just sees Joseph doing something really fucking retarded
>Either he's too stunned to act or Joseph does something similar to Polnareff that the moment Diavolo gets close, Joseph 'keikaku's him

Attached: 1561353678849.jpg (680x535, 132K)

>your post
I know I'm reading a retard's post

Untrue

>exact same head
But the backstory explains why Josuke has his hair, and you don't see his face. The design is even more vague in the monochrome manga.

Why the fuck doesn't Gappy have blue lipstick then. God I'm glad I stick to b/w

I refuse to die by any means until I see this scene animated.

>every mom
Even Enya?

What are your predictions for the last episodes ?
I'd go with:
36: ends with mista's body rushing to SCR
37: ends with GER appearance
38: end of diavolo fight, sleeping slave teaser
39: sleeping slave
Not sure if they can fit sleeping slave in a single episode though, it's not that short

The end of the diavolo fight is pretty short, they could probably do it in half of an episode and have the other half be sleeping slave part 1

Daily reminder McAfee is bullshit rich and spends his time making himself look like a crazed idiot to sabotage the McAfee brand because he hates what it's become.

It’s like 4 full chapters and one half chapter, that’s not bad. The last chapter of GE Requiem and first chapter of Sleeping Slaves were originally published as a single 20 page chapter in WSJ but were split into a 6 page chapter and 14 page chapter respectively for the volumes. So the finale of GE Requiem will probably adapt the 14 page opening of Sleeping Slaves and the final episode will be the 4 main chapters of Sleeping Slaves. 4 chapters is the average amount of chapters they adapt per episode.

Just a heads up that Palmer spent literal millions on his ad campaign.
He didn't win a single seat in parliament.

I don’t know why he thought memes would be enough to secure the votes of the youth, nothing he campaigned for were things young people care about. Also he could have used those millions of dollars to pay his employees, but that’s not happening anytime soon.

Because he thinks it worked for Trump.

Araki is a man of fine tastes and so is any user that thinks Kaato is good.

what a shitshow of a campaign

Attached: D6lYv7tUIAAAxpy.png large.png (480x778, 727K)

Attached: D9-37fBVUAAoWlc.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

Requiem mutating people by swapping their souls with organisms from another dimension was pretty fucking weird. They looked like Stands too.

the stretched floor texture looks pretty funny thanks dp

>libertarian party
interesting

Attached: 1548414289363.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Groundhog Day type of stand, where he relives each day twice, but only the events of the second relived day carryover to the next actual day.

Part 6 never.

Part 6 2021 more like

Actually it was 2000-2003

the bird looks great

>Part 1-6
coloured
>Part 7 and 8
B&W

end of 2020 if they keep the same pattern they did for Part 4 and 5

Only part 4 is acceptable in color, and even then it's still inferior to the manga. Part 1,2,3,5,6 are incredibly superior in black and white, ESPECIALLY 1,2,3.

Start of 2021 is more likely. Part 4 finished airing right at the end of 2016, there was no JoJo anime in 2017, and Part 5 started airing in late 2018. There was a (I think) 21 month gap between them. If we get the same for 6 then it’ll start in April like Part 4 did in 2021.

Dude you do realise it was like 2 years between 4 and 5, right?

>Part 5
you sure? I might agree on Part 6 since I hate the colour choice but Part 5 looks cleaner in colour. Though I thin Giorno and Diavolo look better in B & W

Attached: comp.png (2030x742, 1.9M)

If that happened I wouldn't be mad in the slightest - I would be so fucking hyped.

dude you do realize that it was 2 years between the beginning of Part 5 and the end of 2020, right?

user that’s 18 months you can’t do maths.

That’s an issue with JJCA’s scans, not the art itself. The BW scans they used have retarded contrast, the dark areas turn black and the lighter areas turn white and detail is lost. Dunno who the fuck scanned them but they did a piss poor job of it.

are there any good digital scans that don't have this problem?

Not him but you'll probably have to wait years for Viz

They just started part 4

Not in English there ain’t.

It's not 18 months from October 2018 to October 2020.

Why the fuck are you talking about the start of part 5 for when he's clearly talking about after part 5 ends.

Black polnareff survived the fall and lost both of his legs

That's simply impossible. He was scattered to the ocean.

Attached: AcroRd32_nsKPi8dYM9.jpg (578x493, 63K)

why the fuck is he talking about the end of Part 5 while I am clearly talking about the beginning
see