OPM

>they ruined it

Attached: Death_Shower.png (566x409, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/188596426/
nyaa.si/?f=0&c=3_1&q=one punch man digital
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you honestly expect different?

post a webm before you make claims

Attached: Justice_is_Death(shower)_OPM.jpg (662x1040, 139K)

Obviously not. But the episode had some well choreographed scenes, even if they weren't super high quality. When we was holding the other guy in the air just by uppercutting him repeatedly, for example. But this probably should have been the most iconic scene of this season, so they could have put a bit more money into those 5 seconds.

Wasn't his hair supposed to be reddish pink at that point? There was no transition either, one frame it was white and the next it turned orange.

Forgot pic.

Attached: file.png (1717x1050, 1.34M)

WITNESS

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.12.677.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Why did it turn red tho?

It's here:
>

in the manga he visously tears off the wires from genos and angrily yanks his hair with his bloody hands

I don't remember that

Attached: 34.jpg (800x1150, 414K)

It seems like hair was already darker before he yanked the cables.

witnessed.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 11 [720p]-00h03m56s278t.png (1280x720, 1.21M)

thats your opinion

It's a good opinion.

just post it
OH NOOOOOOO
his opinion isn't too far off from fact

Attached: Death Diarrhea OPM One Punch Man.webm (950x540, 2.97M)

No matter how bad it gets, Midorikawa has done an excellent job.

Haha I wasn't expecting much but this is a fucking joke

What a great chapter!, OPM is the best.

I actually think im gonna start reading the manga now, this seasons been a mess in every aspect

the manga is all over the place too

>That fucking 'metal' effect yet again

Everything else was pure, unadulterated kino though.

Attached: 1561489194588 (1).webm (854x480, 2.82M)

oh god, they fucked it
they didn't just fuck it, it honestly looks like they made is as horrible as they possibly could
>the face transforming into that metallic abomination while it slowly zooms in
>the black diarrhea coming out of the gun
>the zoom on Garou while he deflects the diarrhea looking mildly disturbed
>the lazy and unimpactful aftermatch
I'm so fucking sad that we'll never see this scene well animated thanks to JC shit

kino huh how bout those arrows in his back that are supposed to already out of his body?

This.

They clearly thought Genos vs Garou was supposed to be the highlight of this episode, fucking idiots.

One thing is do a bad try of an adaptation, other thing is do a bad adaptation(OPM was here until last episode), another thing is just fuck things up for an adaptation, a way different thing is completely ruin an adaptation, then its whatever this shit is called, i'm actually speechless and I just want to cry.

What about the beginning then you blind dumbass?

Why would you cry over this? Does this hit you on a personal level? It's not your own failure, and it's not someone botching your own work. Also, you will always have the source material you're fond of.

What do you mean, that was fucking trash

why the hell did they rush to pump out season 2. Such a great arc, forever butchered. ONE should have put his fucking foot down and waited, goddammit. Watching S1 is just painful now because of how incredible it is compared to this S2 shitfest. Honestly, who the hell greenlit this tripe. I guaranfuckingtee you that this is all because some souless suit saw AoT's drop in popularity and got it into his peanut brain that waiting for proper animation == lost revenue so he pressured everyone to pump out embarrassing horseshit ASAP.

Attached: 1529378996631.jpg (500x500, 191K)

Is this the only important fight Genos will ever have?

ONE is a fucking lazy faggot man.

It could always be worse, just look at Overlord and Berserk.

Attached: 1554846571420.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

Nah it's the kino-est manga out there right now

EC vs Genos should be the most epic moment of the entire series, if JC Staff does a proper job for the next episode at least.

genos will save tatsumakis life

Has been for a while.

>What the hell is that?

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-200215__01.jpg (1014x1325, 180K)

A
FUCKING
CGI
SKULL

Attached: 56jy.jpg (1456x1024, 515K)

JCfags will defend this garbage.

Attached: 1554588052950.jpg (755x491, 78K)

I'm not sure about that. He seems to be extremely busy, not only doing multiple manga at once but also doing shit like that MOB screenplay. What I'm personally wondering is if he has trouble being confrontational. Like, until Murata contacted him he was just going to go along with his parent's plan for his life and drop everything so he could be an unhappy engineer. Perhaps he doesn't know how or have to guts to defend his own work and his fan's expectations. Or perhaps he's cowing too easily to adults with greater "seniority" and a bunch of dumb ideas in spite of them not having done 1/10th of what he has.

If I made a hit series and then had someone butcher an anime adaptation I'd be fucking mortified that such a thing would now permanently exist in the world. I wonder what ONE thinks of all of this and if he's going to do anything about it or at least learn from this mess.

Attached: bang_posing.jpg (2404x2100, 2.93M)

This is why saitama is a tragic character.

>and if he's going to do anything about it
Fairly safe to say he won't.

He is probably limp wristed, as you have implied.

I hope ONE is making tons of money off royalties, he deserves it

This is legitimately sad.

Attached: 1362515436611.png (429x410, 10K)

Gay men tend to be weak willed

Since when is ONE gay? He is married and has kids.

Attached: Bang stance.gif (680x305, 1.48M)

Attached: Garou stance.gif (680x305, 1.97M)

They used the fucking metal color pallet shit for his bones.....

Was he supposed to be a secret cyborg?

>married and has kids
gayer than gay

what the actual FUCK
they made him into the fucking terminator

it's 2019 and people still compare single frames to panels. Why.

Based JC btfoing the haters

Attached: 1561493402308.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

They are literally storyboard panels yet the animators still manage to fuck everything up.

And yet they still think "the manga has better animation" is just a contrarian meme

Someone once oosted the Suiryu vs Choze fight drawings and said that scene was outsourced to the chinese. It was actually very good, why the fuck won't they outsource everything to that specific chinese studio?

>until Murata contacted him he was just going
Understandable, until Murata contacted him he had no income stream.

Anime to manga is kinda like manga is to webcomic huh.

I think that was a meme long ago during S1 where apparently ONE made "sexual" advances on a male animation studio worker?

Was that shit actually confirmed? Hilarious.

Of course not you naive faggot.

To think all along Death Gatling was a metal skeleton in disguise

looks good to me

HE went SSG

he didn't need to go SSG to beat Jobhan

Attached: 1561500650034.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

looks shit to me

kek

it also seems you weren't a faggot before you posted but here we are

MEDIOCRE

You ruined your mom's vagina. You have some nerve to criticize.

But unlike your mom, mine doesn't have tens of thousands of people looking at her vagina for entertainment.

>mine doesn't have tens of thousands of people looking at her vagina for entertainment.
>He doesn't know

Why can't we have the guys doing Kimetsu no Yaiba animate Season 2 and vice versa?

Attached: thunderclap flash.webm (852x480, 2.8M)

etc.

At last this fandom has finally shown their true colors, by demonstrating how many of you never really care about OPM "great" story, groundbreaking characters, funny comedy, and overall being a fantastic "deconstruction" of the superhero genre. In reality it was all about the over-the-top sakuga.

Attached: 1561231269766.jpg (540x435, 42K)

Good episode

I knew this was exactly how they'd all lose from the beginning, but they didn't bring a single guy who's gimmick wasn't a weapon that could easily be used against them.

I can't fucking wait for the next manga chapters, I keep reading the webcomic over and over

Man Stinger got obliterated

Attached: 1561501241816.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

both series got the animation they deserve

looks like a fucking jpg

Did Season 1 deserve this then?

Attached: One Punch Man 1x03.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

It was an excellent episode. Loved it.

Attached: 1561496890714.webm (640x360, 3M)

This fight and Genos undertaker moment were the best of this episode. I expected them to fuck it up.

What are you actually trying to say here buddy, this is a messy dogshit of a read. My guess is that you're trying to mock me specifically?

ok but let's hear him out first

Attached: 1561488784137.webm (1920x1080, 2.33M)

they ruined the style of the story and the character by doing this.
it would be like if in aot one of the characters had his head blown off but transferred his consciousness to his titan body or something

there's no way anyone thinks its a meme

don't act like you weren't complaining about cgi colossal titan

JC Staff don't understand metaphors.
Also:
>that black and purple stuff from Index III

Ronald McDonald hasn't been the same since they replaced him with those Minion boxes

Hell, they couldn't even figure out what they were adapting.
>When we was holding the other guy in the air just by uppercutting him repeatedly
That was probably copied straight out of Naruto E133.

retard, sakuga is literally the only reason for anime to exist
we got the excellent story and characters from the webcomic and manga
the sole purpose of anime is to bring those to life. badly made anime is as pointless as a chocolate teapot. it ignores the whole reason for its existence.

I might as well hope for a S2 remake because it's just as improbable as JC Staff getting OPM was.

is this webm overlord or berserk?

I don't give a single fuck about Gatling's face or the color of his useless bullets.

What matters is that Garou looked good in pic related.

Attached: Garou shielding Tareo.jpg (1920x2160, 1.63M)

yes they did. they one guy didn't have a weapon, and called people in. the heros haven't lost yet.

Overlord s3 and yes it go that bad. The finale is even worse.

I was looking forward to Garou deflecting the death shower scene and the anime pretty much butchered it, at least most of the episode played out pretty well in terms of quality.

What the fuck was up with the sound on the genos fight? It felt like they used the worst farts for each blow and couldn't decide whether to have the music or the sound effects be louder.

S3 announcement WHEN?

Attached: DF1G98SD1FG9S81.png (624x608, 186K)

>Desu shawa

eheheh

Attached: smugtoro.png (348x238, 72K)

This was nice

Attached: 1561496837605.jpg (1280x9478, 2.26M)

Brought to you by the good people at J.C. Staff.

Attached: 1559115908244.png (383x394, 52K)

I'll give credit where credit is due: this looked great. Nailed it.

I have the right to complain about any errors even if they happen on aspects I don't consider crucial to the story, but even so.
The metal effect shits on the imagery associated with that hero. It was supposed to be a metaphor and now it looks like an inverse Power Ranger or a Terminator. No impact, no metaphor, no sheer horror through images, just a spoopy skelly.

*Blocks your path*

Attached: 1561489150986.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

fubuki vs garou ___

Fubuki flies away

he'd just jump though

Garou no!
Cool guys don't look at explosions.

Agreed.

It's obviously not supposed to be as bright as it is in the anime but JC decided to absolutely fuck it up again. The transition itself was also done horrendously.

I hope far in the future, he becomes Bang's true successor and takes on the Silver Fang hero name

She submits and he gives her a violent mating press

Psychic resistance is just willpower, right? So she couldn't even throw Garou into the air or anything?

>climbing Bang's long ass dojo stairs when he was a starved injured kid
>just to ask Bang if he's strong
Garou is motherfucking based.

Did they seriously still leave the two arrows in his body in that one shot? And you dare to talk kino with fuckups like this?

yeah her powers would just tickle him, like tatsumaki vs saitama in the webcomic

in the air? based

are you implying that looks bad?

Living flesh over metal endoskeleton!

How would Tatsumaki react if she saw Fubuki getting mating pressed?

jealousy

garou would die

How does it feel being retarded as sin?

that would be amazing, but I don't think it will happen until after Bang dies and the main story is wrapped in 10 years or whenever ONE finishes it

Awful quality of the season aside, what really gets me is the inconsistency. You can really tell that there were a ton of different directors working on this at every stage who weren't working with the same idea in mind. Usually when they have the really thick lines on the characters the shots look okay, but god a lot of the time it just looks ugly as hell and was clearly not finished.

Is there enough content for a season 3?.

if they end it at orochi

which would be terrible

next arc is the best in the series so far

Enough content for more arrows and CGI, yeah.

What's the point of the anime if it looks like shit? The story, characters and comedy is all still there in the manga and I can read that at any time.

It's not just about the weird metallic shader they use on some materials, nor the sub par animation and QUALITY on some parts, it's also the annoying sound effect they use sometimes, like exaggerated hit ot explosion effect that seems to have too much bass it distorts the sound.

Its the Jojo sound director. He's always used subtle or muffled sound effects not meant for big battles. That's why it works for Jojo. But for any other anime it doesn't. Funny thing is that he has star platinum punch noises yet never uses them despite how impactful those punches sound.

the anime made it seem like Death Gatling has some sort of supernatural power that turns his face spooky mode and his bullets into a stream of black energy

>the anime is retarded
There I summed it up for you

You haven't come across and J.C shill then

This^

>Overlord for the PS2

- Black screen while Death Gatling says "Victory is justice, die...!", queue sound effect of his minigun starting to rotate
- Show a still of the skull panel, JC staff loves still close ups of people's faces after all. Only have the minigun rotating, make it CG for all I care, but get the skull right
- Angle from his side as he's firing his gun, repeat 2 frames like they've done in every fight this season so it seems like he's firing loads of bullets
- Repeat 2 frames of Garou deflecting bullets for 10 seconds or something, then show the frame of him in front of the destroyed shack
There, I fixed it and all that with a smaller budget cost.

He's implying S2 gets what it deserves, then why is S1 so beautiful?

The face shouldn't have wiped into the skull.
That makes it look like an actual transformation sequence rather than just intimidating aura.

Attached: disgusted.png (472x410, 253K)

>That makes it look like an actual transformation sequence
even moreso when he shoots out a massive flume of dark energy instead of bullets

I like it, but I think after the
>Black screen while Death Gatling says "Victory is justice, die...!", queue sound effect of his minigun starting to rotate
have the skull face panel suddenly pop out from the black screen, sorta like a jumpscare and have the death shower commence

because season 1 is good and season 2 is filler garbage that was only made to line ONE and Murata's pockets

I thought I could recognise some of those rumbling sounds. They reminded me of "the world's" sound effect. It makes sense.

>the skull is supposed to be symbolic effect
>JC made it a literal face changing effect

fucking hell

Attached: 129424109066_u18chan.png (409x383, 206K)

Nope

Godfuckingdamnit.

what chapter does this fight take place

early 80s

Chapter 82 (123)

Next arc is the worst in the manga so far.

There's nothig to ruin, it was cheap forsed drama in the manga too.

>i'm actually speechless and I just want to cry.
Holy fuck, just kill tourself.

Anime babies refuse to acknowledge the truth in this post.

Where is my season 3 by Deen bros

Attached: 1543765907480.png (759x1050, 953K)

uve got to be shitting me. how tf could they let that slip

I already read the story. The anime just exists to add some more sakuga

S2 has a really shitty "story" to be fair. No sakuga could save it from being boring shounen schlock.

Around 42

Dumb ESL, fuck off.

Continuity errors exist in good cinema as well. It wasn't the worst part about the episode, the stylistic choices were actually a lot more jarring.

>no enormous bulge
fake news

Hahahaha
WHY IS HE SHOOTING BLACK SMOKE
WHY IS HE NOW A TERMINATOR
WRHYYYYYYYYYY

because they are RETARDS
see: the shed magically changing materials every other shot

This is a really interesting cut to go through frame by frame

god iaido is kino

Garou is the worst

prove it fag. The shred is 3d cg. Why should it change materials?

nononono don't remind me

Attached: 1551685871667.png (426x410, 144K)

>speedwatching
happened last episode around when garou was looking through the side of the shed, it changed materials three times, metal to wood to concrete to metal again

Because this series is boring and none of the characters actually have interesting powers or abilities.

>prove it

you have the episode and a rough time
that's all you need

>doesn't have anything to back up
>continues to claim he is right
>continues writing bullshit all over the board

Fortunately, jobber gatling is a no name character that is plainer than chain n toad. They chose the right things to animate for this episode.

>yfw the team that worked on Overlord S3 is probably working on OPM
Rest in peace.

What the fuck is that? Why is it smoke? How hard is it to just anime machine gun fire?

Attached: 1545665507.jpg (800x450, 90K)

I can't imagine this being the result of anything but verbal miscommunication between a rushing exec and a bunch of underpaid korean interns who never even read the manga.

>whole episode good
>except the 19 secs
>lets focus on that for the rest of the week
pathetic

This.

god fucking damnit I'd rather not have had a season 2 at this point

Attached: 1529708455232.jpg (480x454, 61K)

Attached: low.jpg (600x600, 18K)

needs a side by side with the anime

looks good

correct, these people havent enjoyed single anime in ages, they only look at how "quality" things are, which doesnt measure up to anything anyway

Heres the thing though, that 19 seconds was one of the most visually important moments in the entire "Hero Hunter" arc, both in defining Garou as rising beyond his humanity in skill, and defining Garou deep down having heroic instinct. The entire episode could have been garbage animation but so long as those 19 seconds were well done it would have made the whole thing.

Hell, for me the entirety of season 2 since it was announced has been "Well as long as they don't fuck up Death Shower..." "Huh, episode 3 had some good animation in parts, they must be focusing their best animators and budget where it needs to be, good that means Death Shower should be pretty kino."

Attached: Garoubait.jpg (747x853, 376K)

Attached: 1492398872395.jpg (301x206, 18K)

>obvious and commonly spammed pasta
>literally no one calls it out

Attached: 1552260779291.jpg (85x67, 5K)

WWWhy is this copy pasta so popular? OPM started as a webcomic with the art of a mildly talented 6 years old

Basically this

That scene with young Garou climbs up to meet Bang really brings some Kungfu Panda feels

It's extremely evident that ONE ripped off kung fu panda

Attached: 1556625419489.png (700x298, 110K)

As an overlordfag I refuse to open this webm because i already know what's coming and i hate it

GarouChad BTFO JCucks

The most visually important moment was always pic related, not the way Gatling's goddamn bullets or edgy face look.

Attached: 1561494614532.png (1920x1080, 3.79M)

Attached: bb.webm (720x404, 767K)

Go figure that moment is the only thing that JC got right cuz it's a fucking still frame.

Eh, not that much of a fan of the CG background

I'm not that much of a fan of CG anything, but studios keep relying on it over good hands and quality animators.

Let's guess how shitty season 3 is going to be

it's not gonna happen

How did they even manage to create that ugly metallic effect? It looks so bad it's almost praise-worthy.

>Cool guys don't look at explosions
10/10

Overlord S3 was Madhouse's B-team.

literally out of nowhere

I don't fucking get what Garo's deal is. He wants to be a monster but he saves the kid? Does he not know what the monster role entails?

Attached: a2135123.png (452x430, 176K)

Right after Nanatsu no Taizai 3, brother!

>totally missed the crab-monster story

Attached: Web OPM - 28.jpg (600x848, 116K)

Garou has his own image of a monster - a symbol of fear. He disagrees that you must kill people mindlessly to be a "monster". He says that'd just make you a murderer and he views the monster/villain role as a symbol and a figure with his own noble goals, much like the hero is traditionally supposed to be some kind of symbol (hope, peace, unity, etc.).

Yeah, that's what I had in mind.
Seriously, how could they fuck it up so badly?

He just wants to beat heroes.

This, it's exactly like Zombieman said it.
Saitama is just good at making people agree with him.

Attached: x12.jpg (344x211, 40K)

Garou's image of a Monster is literally just a Hero, this is why he doesn't like the Monster's Association either. The whole point is that Garou's "monster" represents a heroic ideal, and his conflict with the Hero Association stems from the fact that most of them are very explicitly not heroic. They're simply applying violence from a position of social approval to seek upward motion in a strict institutional hierarchy. Basically just japanese school bullies that happen to accidentally save lives in the process. Garou himself doesn't full understand this distinction at this point in the arc, just that the heroes he's fighting represent something about society he doesn't like, and that the actual monsters aren't like the monster he wants to be. Grappling with that uncertainty and apparent hypocrisy is part of his character growth throughout the arc and culminates in his encounter with Saitama at the end, but the adaptation isn't going to make it even half that far.

What heroism really means and who fits the bill is the running question of the whole arc, which is why the martial arts tournament had a place in it. The tournament and its conclusion were in conversation with Garou's ideals and the criticism he represents. This just doesn't come across in the anime adaptation because of how poor the directing and editing is. As it turns out, bad anime production impacts more than just how pretty the fights are, and the adaptation is actively worse as a story because of how incompetent the storytelling has been. You probably wouldn't even notice that there's a running question about heroism floating around because of how messy the adaptation has been with its themes.

WHY CANT THEY DRAW METAL RIGHT??????

Because they'd rather not draw at all.

Misinterpreted metaphor aside, why is the gunfire purple and black?

They'll take any excuse to slap low-effort CGI postprocessing onto anything in order to save money. Welcome to JC Staff.

He hints at it in this episode and spells it out next episode. To Garou the monster is a symbol of fear, not necessarily a killer. He wants to be the ultimate symbol of fear. Also he blatantly attaches heroic qualities to his chosen villain type because of his inherently strong empathy and the underlying desire to be a hero too.

All in all, just remember this simple fact: Garou is neither pro-heroes nor pro-monsters. He's anti-mob mentality. A very individualistic character.

He wants the hero association to stop being little bitches

They have to add it to avoid spooking the chinks.

so kinda like this guy?

Attached: 423414.png (2208x1242, 2.92M)

Garou came out first than that trash.

In case it wasn't obvious, Stain is explicitly inspired by the webcomic's Garou, only Hirokoshi apparently didn't really 'get' it, so the similarities are mainly superficial and Stain is more or less just a strawman for Otoya Yamaguchi.

But yes, they share superficial similarities.

Shouldn't the spray be made of actual fire and actual bullets?

>no crotch veins
Yeah, I´m thinking JC ruined it

>imagine being this wrong about everything

I knew this shit comparision would happen the moment S2 got announced.

Haven't you noticed that his definition of a monster is different than that of everyone else? The monster for him has always been the underdog, the person who gets bullied, the person who's prowess isn't acknowledged etc

MHA invented everything, user

No because Garou doesn't worship one specific hero and he isn't trying to carve every other hero into a cookie cutter copy of that.
He's against the whole system because he believes heroes are lulling society into a state of complacency. He also hates that "evil" and "justice" are just majority opinion terms or the so called might makes right terms, which leads to cruelty and unfairness being disguised as "justice".

It's a valid comparison. Both are criminals who hunt professional heroes in a society where superheroes exist as part of a formal, hierarchical organization that exists to fight a competing seditious social entity that's generally labeled as evil. Both carry what is functionally the same criticism, that the heroes operating in this system don't represent true heroism and that some part of their society deserving of representation is either overlooked or outright quashed by the disingenuous efforts of these heroes and the mob mentality that glorifies them, and both criticize the hero organization specifically on what they as "professional" heroes have to gain from operating as a hero within this system, and what it means for a hero to be motivated by what they have to gain from an incentive system.

The main differences are that Academia's incentive system is explicitly monetary and the primary issue is with the commoditization of heroism with a communist underpinning to Stain's criticism that isn't fully realized because the character itself is serving as a strawman to criticize a position which in turn is critical of the 'heroes', an allegorical stand-in for professional first-responders like police, fire fighters and paramedics, on the basis of a political ideology the mangaka neither supports nor evidently understands. And Stain is presented as wrong within the context of the narrative. His criticism holds no weight and has no real consequences for the moral core of the story beyond the fact that cartoonishly evil villains whose sole motivation is to do bad things for bad thing's sake are emboldened by him, with the underlying argument that opposing the status quouo, even if you believe it to be unjust or in need of reform, is bad because it makes you a role model for criminals.

The incentive system in OPM is a social one and the criticisms represented by Garou's ideals are explicitly about social issues.

Garou thinks he's being a hero by being the big bad that everyone units to face. Stain only saw all heroes as terrible and corrupt except All Might

Attached: 27 (1).jpg (600x848, 80K)

Attached: 7 (2).jpg (600x848, 123K)

Friendly reminder that Garou only has a vague idea of what he thinks is good and what he thinks is wrong about heroes. He's working in accordance with that vague idea but literally making stuff up as he goes along and his monologue to Saitama at the climax of the arc is a new epiphany he pulled out of his ass to rationalize his victory over the S-class heroes and his newfound power.

He's not hunting heroes throughout the arc because he wants to unite the world through fear. He just wants to be the monster that wins.

garou retarded

Cost too much

Based post

Remember that normies are complete Rword.

best post

Friendly reminder that you're literally pulling shit out of your ass like a retard with that post while ONE is literally spoonfeeding stuff in the manga.

Garou announced his symbol of fear objective long before he was forced to explain the entire story and finally spill his heart out at the end of the arc. Garou's hate towards the mob mentality and how it effects concepts like evil and justice was also established very early on.

It's insane how this season has so much fucking variety in quality

JC staff has exceptionally low standards and demands little from the people contributing animation the project, but some of the animators working on it actually do care about the quality of the work they submit and like the source material and the first season enough to try and live up to it. There just are't enough of them, because JC Staff itself doesn't care.

answer me this you garou autists, what is this mans DEEP backstory

Attached: 2.jpg (1690x1875, 478K)

American.

Right after J.C.Staff releases S3 of Mob Psycho.

He was bitten by a radioactive cheeseburger

>bros

Attached: 4150E7E5-36C7-446D-B9D4-530FDCEA51F6.jpg (400x285, 9K)

Attached: rip.jpg (727x491, 199K)

I go down on my knees and kiss his belly.

Attached: 119337.jpg (1129x1080, 213K)

just wanted to remind everyone that Blast is Pig God. He got so bored of being a hero he had his limiter restored and his memory altered so he could live a normal life, enjoying growth and struggle and actually feeling something again. However, his basic personality caused him to inevitably seek becoming a hero again. That's why with just some basic training he became so insanely powerful. All he had to do was break his limiter and unleash his latent power. He probably got so fat because of the stress of all his power coming back in such a short amount of time caused him to constantly stress eat.

Before someone posts shit about the timeline not making sense (e.g. he would have been like 5 when Blast was active), Pig God has no relatives or friends or any history before the story starts beyond what he himself states. There's no proof he's actually the age he claims to be.

Garou is best boy.

Attached: 1561497115827.jpg (1000x7405, 1.59M)

that's a fun theory but I'm sure that one big nosed guy in the hero association might have some way to contact blast. It would be a nice twist to have pig god actually be an obese blast that got bored and wanted to enjoy food

>muh shonen is beddar than ur shonen
That's a fucking hot take, pal, haven't seen an opinion that radical in a while.

Gay

Honestly I would adopt Garou on the spot

LOOK! NON-CGI ARMS!

Attached: 148758390801455.png (413x860, 667K)

Can't wait for the shitty anime to finally stop airing

The CGI layer just appears after a few frames so it was either an accidental oversight or they just chose not to bother putting the later over sakuga.

This.
Something webcomic and manga fags can at least agree on.

Explain this.

Attached: 1561540998355.jpg (752x438, 54K)

Wasn't that also Sasuke's retarded plan at the end of nurutu? To become the token evil supervillain so that everyone unites against him instead of against each other?

Amen brother

Attached: a63fe1bac9801a2dcc20dbfea4dd9f0c396d5559_299677_1200_849.jpg (1200x849, 256K)

It's a really cliched writing cop out that appears pretty often in anime.

He pulled up the roots from the ground you animeonly.

And what did that accomplish?

He brings a chunk of earth out and fucks their footing in the manga.

black sperm soon

So they slapped that scene in the anime so that it made no sense?
What about the part he was punching the glass fag and they said he was setting up a trap? Scene even seemed cropped.

>Opm tards that still spew cgi while it is just airbrush
kek. The absolute state of opmfags.

No idea I didn't watch that fucking trash.

You've made the same post more than 3 times now you fucking faggot

Then dont opinionate you cunt.

>brainlet checking every thread to try to match the replies
kek. The absolute state of opmtards.

You can't stop this monster play you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1560715820767.gif (400x382, 3.89M)

>What about the part he was punching the glass fag and they said he was setting up a trap?
He was taking his time pounding on the the glasses dude instead of taking him out quickly because he knew the spear guy would rush in to help his ally. He was trying to bait the spear dude into close combat because he couldn't approach him otherwise with Death Gatling there to cover him, but Death Gatling couldn't fire while Garou was up close with the glasses guy or risk causing friendly fire.

Fuck you man you made me laugh and made a mess

>travels back in time to save humanity
>throws bombs into black holes
>cut a apple so fast and precise it didn´t even notice it was cut
>brings 2 chopsticks to a sworfight
>refuses to fight with Atomic cause heroes should be fighting monsters not each other
>saved every S-class hero by taking on 4 dragon level monsters solo
>saved the child from Tatsumakis psychic nuke
>knew not to attack when the child was a hostage
>immediantly saw trough the abilities of every monster and knew how to counter them before the fight even began
>also the greatest videogame player in the organization
What can´t King do?

Attached: saw Tatsumakis panties.png (500x500, 207K)

It will adapt the manga, so very very bad.

Kiss his waifu

Attached: x15.png (155x160, 25K)

Sort of but Saitama easily shows how flawed and how bullshit it was. Both Zombieman and Saitama asked what he wanted to do after being the big bad. Hell Saitama easily saw he wanted to be a hero but took the easy way to save people by being a villain

They executed that root part so fucking badly holy shit. Scene barely look related to the fight

Attached: 321.webm (600x336, 552K)

No, you dumbass speedreading tripfag. Zombieman never asked about what Garou would do next or understood shit in the first place because Garou was acting intimidating and used deliberately obscure wording.

Saitama asked and Garou spilled out his soul. Saitama has a stupidly black and white view of monsters and heroes, he never proposed any alternatives and he never actually "invalidated" Garou's plan with anything but the fact that Saitama himself is simply unbeatable. Which is, thanks Sherlock, obvious.

based, but you're doing it wrong

Attached: DO NOT TALK TO TRIPFAG.jpg (420x320, 29K)

>I am ERECT

Saitam literally asked him what Garou would do after all this.

Garou literally answered him you idiot. What Garou would do to adapt to the fact that Saitama is a fucking unbeatable obstacle is a whole different question. Garou wanted to die initially after realizing that and got his willpower back because of Tareo.

Attached: 27.jpg (800x1257, 568K)

Who gives a fuck, manga is filler anyway.

How long until this in the manga?

Attached: 92x30.jpg (600x848, 91K)

Attached: biggerbait.png (1200x1202, 32K)

JC really needs to purge the nigger handling their SFX

Attached: 02 creates sfx for berserk.webm (1280x720, 1.89M)

>tfw just realized I have 3 chapters to catch up
>starting chapter 108
>Saitama vs Orochi
>it's not even Boros tier
oh no no no no no
Don't let BorosCHADS see this

Attached: Orochi vs Normal Punch.jpg (800x1138, 320K)

Of course he isn't
Even Garou in human form survived Orochi, as cool as he is, especially in kaiju form

he's definitely not on boros/ag level but he wasn't trying to kill garou in their fight

It's blood. Why would blood make his hair pink? They're not mixing together, just covering it.

seriously bros, do someone here have the 1st thread where this chapter dropped?
I need to read everything about it.

reminder that orochi is DEAD and is never coming back
regenerationfags are deluded

yeah here desuarchive.org/a/thread/188596426/ i still have it on my thread watcher. i can post the english one too

I remember some anons claiming he'd regenerate and borosfags celebrating and laughing at him

Lose.

Never

based

time to read the whole thing

More like fillerochi lel. What a waste of time and effort.

I mean, they basically wrote that character into a wall setting them up the way they did. It was obvious they couldn't actually pit him against the S-class without basically rewriting most of the arc so they had to do the predictable thing and make him fodder for Saitama.

It really is, but you can't use F word here on reddit.

Overworked business man who got tired of being consumed by the stress of daily life that he decided to eat it back

Did they just not show this part in the anime? I don't remember seeing him run his hands through his hair.

Blast. He resembles the monster Blast killed 18 years ago, which could be a hint.

>last episode
>jc staff announces s3

Attached: CXVqX_rUAAACpzd.jpg (767x1024, 212K)

he did, after he broke free from genos' arm and the tree. he just rubs his head for like 2 seconds with no colour change at all then there's a wide shot of him standing there for 3 seconds then it cut's to a shot of genos then back to garou and boom, hair and eyebrows are orange. he also had pretty much no blood or dirt on his hands like in the manga so none of it made sense

I want to know more about their past.

Attached: D9_vjDnVAAEBFtX.jpg (1024x839, 99K)

That episode was great

Things are finally start to get good just in time for the season to end...

The show looks fine desu

Attached: 23414234234.jpg (554x439, 38K)

Here is a pic of Genos where they didn't use that texture and Genos looks beautiful. Why are they purposely ruining things?

Attached: Genos.jpg (1920x1080, 527K)

yeah i was wondering why they did that. for just an image in saitama's head too

insecurity over the shit they know they can't keep up with from season 1 or the manga ends up causing them to make it even worse by butchering what little they can manage

Then you're blinder than I am and I only have vision in one eye.

where can i read viz scans double pages? free of course
srry for asking for spoonfeed

No.

They thought this would look better than a few decent looking shaking still frames

I don't know but I personally do not like their translation. They do a terrible job with the heroes' names.

I never understood this. What exactly was Zombieman doing?

Attached: f38.png (800x1138, 1.28M)

It seems like the bat was eating his muscle but then it started to regenerate while the bat was still in there

isn't he just looking for the pages because viz has the best scans?

You're probably right.
I honestly don't know, but maybe you can find them by googling for old Yea Forums threads

nyaa.si/?f=0&c=3_1&q=one punch man digital i don't think these are all viz but they're better than the usual scans

His rigenerative abilities are so powerful that, while the bat was still attacking him, he was able to heal sucking the bat inside him.

madokami.

being best S-class

Attached: 32.jpg (800x1138, 257K)

What if Pig God ate zombieman

eventually one of his turds would regenerate into a zombieman

what translation do you guys read, just trying to look for something that makes sense

Attached: whatthefuck.png (199x486, 73K)

Why not just do a dramatic zoom removing some frames?

Retard Charanko. King didn't travel back in time neither did he bombed a black hole. And he didn't bring chopsticks to a swordfight because he never intended to fight, he merely had chopsticks in his hand when AS challenged him. The rest is true and I would also add that he is the only S class who understands what it means to be a hero.

>whole episode is not diarrhea
>except 19 seconds, where it was a comical travesty
ftfy

S2 suffered from the same problem as S4 JoJo.
The animation is mostly fine and kino in some placed, but it always shines in different places from the mang which leaves people disappinted. Remember the KQ reveal? It was dreadful. The Metal bat fight should've been a lot better.

I think it happens on atmosphere panels a lot, such as the KQ reveal and death gatling's skull. Genos vs Centipede will probably be mostly fine but there'll be a scene that stands out in the manga wich we'll see and hate.

Is Garou's introduction filler?

understanding what make a hero, doest make you a hero.

I'm curious how the other dragons stack up to Orochi, specially Golden Sperm.

golder sperm lost to garou
Orochi lost to saitama.

orochi wins by default

That's not even a remotely cojent comparison. Even as the production quality of Jojo fluctuates, which happens constantly because it's a long-running adaptation, the directing, editing and sound design remain consistently great and faithful to the vision of the manga. Jojofags are one of the dumbest fanbases in existence and are just impossible to please because they don't know what they want and don't know how to tell good from bad. It's painfully obvious Jojo is their first manga and first adapted anime so they just cry whenever they're in the mood to cry, whether it's because "it's too similar" or "it's too different" or whatever other stupid reason they have to cry. Literally as dumb as the people who prefer the Deen adaptation of FSN.

OPM S2 suffers from a mountain of issues but from the ground up every techical aspect is bad. The colouring is oversimplifiued more often than not with gradientless single tones and little to no shading, or that abysmal filter they put over metal to save time. The editing is terrible, with weird and off-timed transitions between cuts that don't make the connection between two images clear (the absolute basic of video editing). Short perspectives are frequently changed into these weird, unnattractive angles because they don't know how to imitate the manga's FoV, or zoomed out to where a two-page spread turns into this tiny off-model character standing in an enormous piece of visual deadspace. They miss almost every joke by failing basic things like comedic timing in the editing, or by just blowing right past the punchline without any emphasis or jump immediately to the next thing without letting it breath.

The whole thing is a mess and I don't have enough time or space in a post field to go through it all. The animation is a minor issue compared to all the other problems this season has, and those problems are far more damning because they don't just affect how cool the action looks. They affect the story itself.

I disagree, manga readers (and anime watchers in the future) think that orochi was the big boss of the arc. Garou will come as an even bigger surprise.

Attached: grayons.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Considering his schtick of creepy shapeshifting and Psykos's philosophy of strengthening monsters through near-death experiences, I don't think it's that unreasonable to expect him to regenerate.

I think it's more just that Orochi's existence represented a golden chance to derail the arc into a new and novel direction compared to the original webcomic and him getting onepunch'd kinda just makes that whole chance go poof. I want him to regenerate just because I want that novel direction and I wouldn't mind if him jobbing was a fakeout.

low iq spotted

I am lazy and read whatever appears at mangadex first.

Who's the best S class hero and why is it Flashy Flash?

She's totally getting revived next chapter...right boys...?

Attached: tumblr_pn5tmvPEpR1s307p6o3_400.png (400x412, 90K)

working on something

Attached: five stages of garou.png (2474x2732, 855K)

>Shit talks Amai Mask and Tatsumaki
Probably that

why is his hair back to white after genos, bang and bomb?

How does Genos manage to look so cool at everything he does?

because he's a handsome cyborg with nice hair and great outfits

because he's an autistic terminator

because he's a fabulous gay cyborg with nice hair

They are reusing assets from Index III.

>the user is so retarded his brain shuts down a few lines in

because he embraces the chuuni

he's /fa/

lol imagine watching this show unironically

>Got a shit adaptation
>Getting a shit arena fighter game
lol

by becoming a cyborg Genos fucked up and severely limited himself in power but i hope he discovers how to be less of a freak and a zoomer along the way.

realistically he has more potential than most others because they'll all hit their "natural limit" but genos is basically a robot at this point so as long as technology keeps advancing so will he

It's funny because in-universe becoming a cyborg actually limited his potential.

>in the manga/anime Genos' removed arms can operate remote controlled and do cool shit
>in the manga Genos actually reattached his legs and torso together after doing a cool attack
>in the webcomic he immediately jobs to the MA association by losing all his limbs and becoming a beach ball
I wonder what ONE/Murata are going to do about their power level problem they created

i don't see where the problem here is

basically my stance is . he can only get as strong as Dr. Kuseno's technological ability allows rather than training and becoming strong himself. He's sort of the antithesis/butt of a joke in that regard. It'll be interesting to see where ONE goes with his storyline, but I think by giving up his human body to get stronger he stunted himself.

i don't believe that, but there's not really much point in an argument here. people disagree, it's all good

>get arm ripped off by garou
>it sprouts rockets and traps garou against a tree
>arm gets ripped off by black sperm
>oh fuck bros my arm saitama help me

>people think Genos will ever have a moment where he realizes he can't get stronger in his cyborg body
>thinking ONE won't just make Kuseno rip new upgrades from his ass forever
Kuseno is Dr. Light.

because the webcomic is a first draft? of course there's differences, i still don't see the problem here

Wrong thread. Pokéfags shilling over Sword and Shit is that way -------->

based sourface wants to throw him out immediatly
how old is sourface supposed to be anyway? isn't he like 20 ? why does he look so much older than garou?

Anyone have that collage of manga Fubuki and Garou just showing off?

He's a growing boy.
Basically it's a Tatsumaki pulling a meteor from outer space anime situation.
Or Death Gatling having a literal transformation.

>retard, sakuga is literally the only reason for anime to exist
>we got the excellent story and characters from the webcomic and manga
>the sole purpose of anime is to bring those to life. badly made anime is as pointless as a chocolate teapot. it ignores the whole reason for its existence.
holy fuck this is the smartest thing i have seen on Yea Forums in so long.

your guns and explosions can only be so big. He'll just keep getting blasted apart and making beautiful robot-gore porn

Attached: 5e0e6427bdd5289bc223887cc4234c2a.jpg (540x725, 55K)

all we know about his age is that he's older than 18 because we find out charanko is older than 18 in his audiobook and sourface said he was the same age as him somewhere during the super fight

>Kuseno just puts Genos head in a tank and Genos loses all his girl fans

I hope King is in the game.

Boros probably killed 10 Orochi level beings in space before coming to earth

I still unironically think he's going to regenerate somewhere, and I don't even like Orochi.

>black goo
>they only show 1 second of garou martial arting his way out of it
people will still defend JC from this shit

Kid Garou already had that wide shoulders and slim waist shape.

Attached: V.jpg (1280x755, 559K)

Garou taking his stance in the manga was beautifully don. It showed his pain from fighting but forcing himself to ignore it, it shows the difference between his technique and bangs it was just looked over inthe anime and they had some shitty intern draw it.

His new body that destroys itself after running at full power is clearly the setup for his fight against the dragons rather than the instant jobbing from the webcomic

I'm honestly more upset about the butchering of garou vs low-rankers
it was a really good showcase of how those heroes work, and furthermore how garou thinks and fights, a lot more so than any of his other battles imo.

Attached: 27.jpg (728x1140, 338K)

I don't really like his new body. his body vs garou is peak genos. I also like the orange one

Attached: 57106076_p1.jpg (880x1249, 503K)

kek

i really like that genos. easily one of my favourites up there with the anti saitama upgrade and g4, too bad we pretty much never see it

Attached: 1.png (881x1300, 1.64M)

I didn't even remember this existed. Was it for like 1 chapter or something?

The fight between Garou and the low rank hero’s is my favourite fight in the manga, it’s not plagued by overwhelming power levels like so many shounens. Fights are much more interesting when the key to victory isn’t to just be strong, but strategize.

I'm just watching it for Garou's voice at this point, he sounds too fucking good

Pirate King Saitama

that picture i posted is the cover from a volume 10 omake, i'm pretty sure murata has drawn genos with those arms a few other time as well in random pieces too like pic related. though this one is a bit different you can tell it's the same arms, even the same jacket

Attached: kCgR19U.jpg (2304x1632, 827K)

ok thanks, I think that's a cool looking Genos.

*metallic banging sounds*

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

The nip VAs are saying Garous name wrong right. It should be like kangaroo without the manga right, like the French word for werewolf right?

So how did Garou survived the bullets? He's still humans without any other skills than martial arts.

garou just wants attention

lol no, it's not "garoo"

He deflected them

who cares bitch this whole season was filler

he deflected them all with his op martial art

Little Garou filler was kind of cute

Why would it not be, he’s obviously named after the French word for werewolf.

Attached: 1530513142509.jpg (200x222, 5K)

because it isn't? idk what to tell you friendo

That’s not an argument faggot, if all signs point to him being named for werewolf why should I think otherwise.

probably because that's not how anyone says it and there's a u

This is not fucking real

Why should I give a fuck how some chinks pronounce a French word.

idk, you tell me because you clearly do care

U obviously don’t have an argument to present.

nice dodge

you know that there are people called redditors, right?

meant for

He used his water bending powers, idiot.

garou's name is 餓狼 (hungry wolf)
while it probably has something to do with the french in this case it's a japanese word, not a french one

Thank god someone with a brain responded, thanks for clearing that up.

What are you talking about? He's a monster.

maybe a few years

simply put, this season is ok
its not the best anime I watched and its not worth getting on dvd for my collection but its worth putting away a half hour every week to see where it is going
you are some negative bastards in the tread, I agree don't suck the dick of the animators but you can admit you like it without being a fanboy

>but its worth putting away a half hour every week to see where it is going
no, it's definitely not

>tfw no tank top girl gf

what do you want me to say to that, why even reply if all your gonna say is "your wrong" with no meat to explane why you think I'm wrong

SOCIETY

Anons, I only recently finished OPM S1. It was fantastic. However, should I want S2? I've heard and seen all about the backlash regarding S2 and I'm kinda hesitant to check it out...

Just read the manga and webcomic for a much better experience, while taking much less time

*watch

Just wait until next Tuesday when it finishes. It will be a lot less disappointing when you can shotgun quickly.

Lower your expectations before you watch it.

watch it for yourself and see

Attached: 1554862950578.png (629x694, 311K)

I'll check out S2 next Tuesday, then! I can only hope it won't be THAT bad lol.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.39_[2019.05.14_20.23.06].png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

What is with the weird shading?

I'm not gay but I'd fuck Garou

I'm not gay but I'd let Garou paint my mouth.

see

this but that one ninja dude

because it's just absolute trash. if you're gonna use up your time watching the anime you could use that time much, much better by just reading the manga.

+50% resistance to dark magic

Why is the minigun fire a black cloud? It was white in the manga and in real life its red glowing
Why dont we see garou reacting and bracing himself to dodge the curtain.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Deflect, not dodge*

Is that a joke? Martial arts is basically a super power in this series. Did you just not watch the martial arts tournament?

Not even martial arts. Darkshine and TTM are S class heroes through doing nothing but working out.

why the long face?

Attached: kinguuuuuuu.jpg (1080x3888, 934K)

>TTM
He also has his tank top, that's the source of his power.

did you mean "not just martial arts"?

firearms bad

All the other martial artists at the tournament were strong and peak physical fitness but they were no where near S class except for Suiryu. who was absolutely obsessed with his idea of strength. Some humans seem to become extremely powerful due to obsession. I assume its because they're growing closer to breaking their limiter. It could be that whatever process takes place when a person becomes obsessed with something to the point that they become a monster could be the reverse of what happens when a person breaks their limiter. It could be some negative versus positive bullshit where people who have heroic goals grow stronger as humans rather than become monsters when doing obsessive training. Saitama was obsessed with getting stronger but didn't turn into a monster. Garou seemed to turn into a monster or at least what he thought one was.
Some humans just seem to be able to gain superhuman abilities.

>did you mean "not just martial arts"
Yeah. But in Saitama world, just hitting the gym hard enough will make will outright superhuman.

>make will
make you*

not going to lie, this episode was a lot better than the last few.
Pretty disappointed at the death shower scene, but the genos fight was decent enough

>Astrals didn't want to fuck their humanoid tools
Cowards.

Whoops!

Yes. 90% of this whole arc and Garou's character is filler made in the Murata Manga.

>filler meme
Who do you think is writing this shit? The only thing you can blame Murata for is drawing out the tournament arc (that ONE wrote) and making CE vs Phoenix Man 3 chapters long.

>Filler
lol

No. This episode once again proves what I talked about in previous threads weeks ago. They save the budget for important bits. Gatling using his edgy skull mode is not the highlight of Season 2.

ONE deciding to add extra content is solely because he hasn't written that far in the webcomic. He had to delay the manga's progression so it wouldn't surpass what he's made and cause a standstill that would kill the brand.

Do you really think Sour Face has the potential for that?

Talking about Sourface, we didn't really get to see how he fight did we? He may be a joke character but he was Bang's second best student, I think he should at least be around Snek's level.

Powerlevel is too high for bullets to hurt him at this point.
People really need to stop putting OPM on pedestal when it comes to this shit

sadly yes

Nice Fanfic

saitama is still human also

When is the OST coming out? It's like the only good thing about this season.

Only the Garo theme sticks out to me. All the other good tracks were from S1

Garou's theme is so perfectly edgy.

I can't wait for it to play when he stands off against Orochi.

DUNNN DUNNNN
DUNNNNN DUNNNN
DUNNN DUNNN
DUNNN DUNNNNN

Flashy Chad with forbidden techniques >>>> Abandonment Bang >> Confident Darkshine (can still stalemate the above) >> Amai Mask >>>>>> Atomic Jobber.

Bang would have ended those two pieces of fodder that Flashy got hung up on almost immediately.

>amai mask
>not stronger than all of them
T. beautylet

>That whole speedster fight took 0.0001 seconds with explosions not still not happening until it was over
Cope old man kek speedreader.
Also his speedlet ass would have trouble tagging them lmao

Attached: w28.jpg (800x1138, 384K)

>garoufags
>flashfags
Who will be the next to get uppity?

>Orochi fighting animated by JCStaff

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.36_[2019.05.14_20.08.57].png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

ASfags when he gets his colon ruptured by Black Sperm's cock in a few weeks

Where the fuck did Garou go?

He was punched into that wall by Orochi and then... that was it.

Maybe im blind but what arrows??

He will meet puripuri soon.

One second in, for a few frames.

does anyone have these? They were part of a new blu-ray box set that released in december

Attached: 9eaf03821ae1e85b1dc6d27ac9831862.png (423x201, 147K)

Holy shit how did I miss that?!

>it's CGI

Attached: 1494299976830.png (352x482, 27K)

>posting cunny in a thread.webm

Are you for real? S1 backgrounds were also CG.

>t.deaf

When Death Gatling shot Garo for a bit before death shower, when he was chasing Glasses, they correctly portrayed the minigun. I think they really thought it was an ability.

>Overlord and Berserk
And JoJo

Attached: 8121229518271676416.png (637x716, 726K)

King Crimson looks better with that chin

>King Crimson looks better with his face about to slip off his head

>It's fully CGI.
>It's all tight, close up shots.
>GHOSTING
>and the sound effects are all blown out and metallic sounding.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.41_[2019.05.21_20.30.00].png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA