Should we try again?

Should we try again?
Mahouka thread.
fuck mods

Attached: mayumi.jpg (698x873, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/kent-csi/vol5no2/html/v05i2a09p_0001.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mari is best.

Most girls are cute.

So what happens in the LN nowadays?

the mc isn't really blood related bro/sis with worst girl, and now engaged to marry her, and take over the family.

all the other girls have lost.

the end.

Is translation dead?
I have read up to vol 25. but the quality is already bad in the last few chapters and I only found machine translated for the next ones.

Lame.
Is Tats still killing chinks every other day?

Nope. He is killing burgers now.

Japan should have given it a season 2.

Attached: 1532268782696.jpg (1920x1080, 107K)

Mayumi a best and will win the Oni-samabowl

She is best, but most likely won't win.

>the mc isn't really blood related bro/sis with worst girl, and now engaged to marry her, and take over the family
Wait, wasn't that supposed to be bullshit for masses, while the truth is that they actually are related, but the imouto is genetically engineered to be a peak performance breeding material for Tatsuya?

yep, the other user is just oversimplifying I guess

Good man.

>genetically engineered to be a peak performance breeding material for Tatsuya
dammit japan you're brave

*Jumonji's

How? It's explicitly stated that it won't work, Mayumi doesn't see him as a man. Not mention nobody really wan't Jumonji, he will probably get an arranged marriage.

Yeah but can most girls force your head between their thighs and mind control you via the smell? Didn't think so.

What? Is there a new LN? English translations when?
Mayumi you mean.

What is there to mind control?
And how exactly does it works? I might have missed it but I don't remember any mind control being described in detail.

No, he means Mari.
>how exactly does it work?
Not really explained.

Reread the fight against Lu Gonghu in volume 6 or 7 I don't remember.

I know that smelling is subconscious and can be used to trigger stuff, but I don't think it can be used to that extent, same as the light hypnosis used early on wouldn't actually be that effective. At most I think it can be used to sedate people to a level where they no longer feel concerned about revealing stuff.

cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/kent-csi/vol5no2/html/v05i2a09p_0001.htm

Reminder that Miyuki is the prettiest, cutest, strongest and overall best girl.

Attached: [SallySubs] Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - 14 [BD 1080p FLAC] [B4EA4F72]_0001.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

She is clearly insane though.

she's just a slight yandere, which makes her even better

Attached: M03.jpg (850x1208, 158K)

It's not just that. She can only think us vs them and seems eager to put people in the them. She also seems to look down on most people.

uniform design was dumb as shit

Well, it woulndt be a magical school series without dumb outfits.

Why?

>prettiest
They say it in-universe but she is not. Mayumi, Maya and Erika are prettier.
>cutest
No.
>strongest
Second, Maya is stronger.
>best girl
Worst girl. By far.

Didn't want to start this, but technically she is the strongest as she can just mind freeze anyone. But as it is said in universe, strong doesn't really mean anything, if you get the drop on someone you are almost guaranteed to win, unless there is a huge gap between ability.

Why do people say Mayumi betrayed Tatsuya? She did all she could to help him, she just didn't have the full picture. Do people really can't tell that a character might not have all the information we have?

long skirts, short jackets
those dumb transparent parts that show their elements on them
I liked the colors though

The skirts and jackets are supposed to be one item, I don't think it has anything to do with elements, it's probably just pick your color or something like that, it's seems to be purely personal fashion. Functionality is not much of an issue anymore.

Attached: file.png (512x219, 244K)

Was the whole "he has no emotion" stuff just to cover up his autism? He doesn't act like he doesn't have emotions, he acts like a social retard.

Attached: tatsuya autism.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

I see the shitcord scum here, go back there to your cancerous muhyumi circlejerk

Great setting and side characters completely ruined by garbage MC and terrible Gary Stu self insert masturbation fantasy plot.

This. Only the best for onii-sama.

Attached: miyuki l3.png (2061x2885, 3.9M)

>even knowing there is a discord

>everyone has to be a weak sperg like myself and only overcome hurdles by summoning hidden strength like I have, while getting every girl for no reason, as I deserve them