Ywn be as alpha as Ryo

>ywn be as alpha as Ryo

Attached: DPls9ORUMAAhNMP.jpg (480x480, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3IikUnX1WQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just be yourself bro.

I'll never take it up the ass, either, which seems like a reasonable trade-off

>you will never draw a manga that goes from good to great to weird to garbage with a bad ending.

>bad end

Not really. Yes, it went from great to garbage after the artist took over. However, Ryo was a piece of shit and deserved his ending.

I have to admit, I didn't think much of the final arc, but I did enjoy the final scenes of him dying in the forest and asking that deer-like thing if this was his end, where was his real beginning

The ending was fitting, but the shit that led up to it was fucking retarded.
>Here is some dumb cunt I have to protect for some reason
>Here are the two final "villains"
>They're two retards
>One of them is somehow immortal
>Oh no! I'm seriously injured and I might die!
>Instead of waiting for the ambulance to come, I'll go fuck around in a forest
>Ooops, I'm dead

Yup. The China arc was atrocious. I forgot what actually happened, but I think he learned magic and can fly or some shit? It was abandoned afterward because the artist probably realized how fucking dumb it was and never mentioned it again except for that flashback scene. And then the 2 retards arc was fucking stupid. But the ending was good, even though the lead up wasn't.

Feel bad for his sister and the girl that was pregnant with his kid. I think they got some money out of it to live comfortably or something?

Iirc as soon as he started learning dbz magic or whatever, the villain showed up and fought him. Even though he was getting his ass kicked, Ryo deflected one attack with magic and cracked the dude's mask which caused him to freak out and jump off a cliff. This power, whatever it was, was never mentioned again afterwards.
It's pretty much this, but in a manga we're supposed to take seriously: youtube.com/watch?v=3IikUnX1WQ0

Cool manga. Glad it ended after the rematch fight with the karate guy.

Attached: 000 (2).jpg (800x1244, 987K)

Should've ended it when he joined the circus.

I actually enjoyed the ballerina Jesus arc, even if it wasn't as good as the early stuff, it was much better than the China arc

But you can become as strong as him with rigorous rigorous

*training

gib rigorous rigorous

Ballerina Jesus was the perfect time to end it. Remove the brothers.

Slice of life for a few chapters. Check in with the rest of the cast, kill them off, whatever. Have Ryo get involved with some random violence on the street or something similar and get shot. Que Crawling in the forest. Bam, good end.

Another late scene I liked was where he had a final meeting with the criminal running the prison he was in at the start, and the guy talks about how he'd turned over a new leaf, but Ryo sees he has a gun.
A little while late, Ryo hears he's been killed.
like a lot of later scenes, it had this sense of things winding down

He was never alpha. Because never was a part of any group.

yeah. That was really solid. I honestly liked everything towards the end except the lack of closure for some people (No reason Ballerina should have just gotten mind broken and left completely, we needed to see more of him) and the fucking brothers

The brothers were ugly and obnoxious. There was no reason for that mong to be this durable, and the MC shouldn't have struggled nearly as much.

China arc was pretty based. Ryo actually gets a develops as a character into maturity, but instead they scrub it off and say it didn't happen. Ryo learns chi-force manipulation on small scale, there's no flying, just learning to be like some sort of ninja as he learns to balance on a piece of wood in the water.