Someone out there was fapping when king crimson skipped time and didn’t get to feel their nut

Someone out there was fapping when king crimson skipped time and didn’t get to feel their nut

Attached: C1D7F16B-75B5-4C44-B47F-A6B2A6CE632E.jpg (447x596, 57K)

If Diavolo had activated King Crimson during intercourse, wouldn't he have avoided impregnating Trish's mother?

Think of it this way
>Diavolo is having sex
>uses Epitaph to foresee himself nutting inside her
>nope.jpg
>uses King Crimson to pull himself out on a cosmic scale
>Donatella gets a satisfying orgasm after the skip but Diavolo didn't actually impregnate her

Attached: 1559131641925.jpg (184x184, 51K)

I’m pretty sure he didn’t have king crimson yet

>good relationship with the man who adopted him
>treats animals well
>treats girlfriend well
>regarded as a dunce, but personality doesn't seem at all resentful or hateful
>all around simple and well meaning guy
>has his mother UNDERNEATH HIS FLOOR

What in the motherfuck? Did his mother decide she wanted a late abortion or some shit? Why did he do that to her?

Attached: i'm so fucked up.jpg (1356x843, 176K)

the time skipping isn't global

KC made him do it.

How can the time skipping not be global?

If there is a range limit, consider:
What would someone really far away see if they looked at Diavolo?
What happens if someone walks within/outside of Diavolo's range?

What if Diavolo used King Crimson so you miss getring hexes?

King Crimson time skip have range area

And now for a different color pallette.

Diavolo wasn't a stand user back then.

Attached: 1561420571932.jpg (1356x843, 326K)

KC has a range, literally outside that range don't get they time skipped, if someone come in during the time skipped they "forget" the remaining lapsus (Like the police car)

headcannon as fuck

speedreader.

>This is just literally Polnareff saying shit, there's no reason to believe any of it
But he did have two soul, hence why Doppio was in Buccellati

Maybe monochrome is best.

Attached: 1561420571932.jpg (1356x843, 297K)

What did you all think of the new scene with fugo?

I was also thinking about it, because if stands like KC or The world would have global range for controlling time, would be too op for a "normal" stand, because you have to thing about GER or made in heaven, we can considere them "special" stands, so they are more powerful and they can manage to control time all around the world (well at least made in heaven could do it)

Retard.

Check Araki's interview about time manipulation.

>ALL OF THIS SHITPOSTING, WITH NO EFFORT

King Crimson having an area of effect it's confirmed when Bucciarati and the others are getting paranoid, before, and after Narancia's death.

...however, I do want to point out that they state that KC's area of range it's of just 2 meters long.
While in reality, the total area would be of around 20 meters, if we take into account how Giorno and the others were affected while waiting on a boat outside the church that one time.

INB4 "akchually"

Attached: Alone on a friday night.png (720x503, 642K)

share it please

It literally is though.
The gang is well out of KC's range when he's fucking Bruno up under the church and time skip happens.

Araki: About time, when I think about it, it's incredibly powerful. You can do things like repeating the same morning over and over, stopping time while jumping, and the people who become visible only at a particular time, etc. But if I used that concept every time, someone would say: "Is JoJo only about 'time'?" So... (laughs).

Shibasaki: Is it because you're interested in the representation of time?

Araki: it's an interesting and powerful concept. To what extent is it changing? Is the other side of the earth being affected by it as well? And things like that.

Shibasaki: What is the maximum affected range when time is stopped?

Araki: All the way out into space. Speaking of which, what kind of energy would that be?

Attached: 1561420571932.jpg (1356x843, 284K)

>This is just literally Polnareff saying shit, there's no reason to believe any of it
But he did have two soul, hence why Doppio was in Buccellati

No. KC has an effective range but it still affects the entire world.

Attached: va_color_v13_039.jpg (1560x1200, 1.1M)

MENTAL PROBLEMS DO NOT CAUSE YOU TO MANIFEST A SECOND GOD DAMN SOUL.
THERE IS A SOUL AND THERE IS THE STAND. When DopDop dies, all that's left is King Cold.

Yeah user, because being 30m away form the church is the same as being thousands of km away.

A: thats still a range with a limit
B: jojo fuelled vampire
C: Thats not "time manipulation", its "time stop". You generalized too much

after activating king crimson she'd have a womb full of sperm without remembering the spray

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-20 Jojo No Kimyou Na Bouken Vol 121 Chapter 930 Countdown To The Harvest Online F (438x439, 376K)

Time erasing is global, keeping the results or effects isn't. Otherwise people would have realized random shit happening all the time.
Thats prob diavolo being delusional, tho

Based retards.

I believe time stop is global as well.

ZA WARUDO

Attached: 1561420571932.jpg (1356x843, 177K)

Please explain to me how that could possibly work without shattering the fucking universe every time he skipped time.

KC skips time. What the hell do people outside the radius of his effect see when they look upon his AoE during the time that is being skipped inside his AoE? Is it an empty void? Does the world appear frozen in time? What happens if someone outside tries to cross the border? Do all the people caught partially within the radius just fucking get decapitated?

There's no way for the effect to not be global without him creating giant murder death rings that would undoubtedly be noticed and mentioned by the cast and all the normal people that fucking explode or watch time disintegrate every time Diavolo wants to donut some drag queens.

Attached: emperorcrimson.gif (540x270, 736K)

Tragic absolutely tragic

Attached: 1561345990445.jpg (1125x1500, 575K)

right? and they never explained his motivations either

Liver disease pallette

Attached: 1561420571932.png (1356x843, 1.07M)

Think about it, if Diavolo was a doctor KC would be super handy
>women having a baby
>skips the actual birth
>tadah relatively pain free child birth

Nah the sperm leaves himself, like when he splashed blood in polnareffs face

Yeah he could have been the worlds greatest gynecologist. What was he thinking when he built that empire of blood and death?

>MENTAL PROBLEMS DO NOT CAUSE YOU TO MANIFEST A SECOND GOD DAMN SOUL.
In Jojo it does.

Honestly would pretty helpful on any painful or exhausting process of work

He'd be intangible and therefore feel like humping air while to her he simply vanishes, ruining both their orgasms.

>Time Stop
>Time Rewind
>Time Skip
>Time Acceleration
Why there's no Time Deceleration/Slow Time?

>What the hell do people outside the radius of his effect see when they look upon his AoE during the time that is being skipped inside his AoE?

Don't know man, ask GER.
Time skipping in of itself is retarded. Specially the one KC does. Erase time but what happened in the erased time still kinda happens, except it doesn't, except it actually does.

Attached: cid.png (1356x843, 2.74M)

maybe the sperm pass through Donatella's body and appears on the sheets, like the bullets that didn't hit Diavolo

Jobin hasn't awakened it yet.
I think his power will be to create black holes though.

I'm pretty sure that a birth lasts more than 10 seconds, but still it would be pretty good. Bruno could probably do better, just put a zipper on her belly for a scar and pain free C-section.

What sex position was Diavolo using during Trish's conception?

Dimension Folding? So current universe's antagonist theme is Dimension (D4C with Alternate Dimension Travel)

Couldnt Valentine already travel freely?

He could, I didn't say he couldn't

When you rethink "time stop" as "taking the already absurd keen senses and speed of the world/SP and temporarily straining them to their absolute limit" it removes any question of range because all it affects is the user.

Since skipped time would be obvious if it affected the whole world, and since actions made during the skipped time still have consequences (like Narancia having the chocolates inside his mouth even if he never ate them), my headcanon is that the only people that notice time skipping are people whose actions might affect Diavolo. So, Diavolo is free to change what he does, but the others aren't free to react to him.

Donatella was on top of him and did all the work.

So you're saying Diavolo wanted some chocolate too?

What about a major antagonist who can control their own free will temporarily or create time rather than doing what King Crimson does in erasing it?

>who can control their own free will temporarily
You're gonna have to explain that in a little more detail

>what is Déjà vu

Probably Destiny control, means a character unconsciously do something that the Stand user intended.

The World range status was A because his time stop was global, meanwhile King Crimson range status is E

People didn't notice because he wasn't spamming the time skip before going out to do the job himself
King Crimson got two parts, from those only Epitaph has been seen working within a 2m range. Time skip might or might not have range, but if it does it's certainly way beyond 2m

>billions of people lose 10 seconds of time
>millions of tasks could cause someone to get seriously hurt if this happened
>it never makes the news that people around the world made serious mistakes all at the same time

there are a bunch of crazies that act just like that but have a basement full of dismembered people

>He still doesn't understand how King Crimson works

TWO SOULS
W
O

S
O
U
L
S

Since there is no King Crimson nearby to change their outcomes people only get into accidents if they were going to get into them anyways

Let's say the user is going to get into an accident. They could use their stand to avoid getting killed by getting hit by a truck or accidentally slipping on a slippy surface and knocking themselves into a coma. It's kind of like a see into the future ability thing

>all this fucking newfags

Attached: 1561347787849.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

My example of how King Crimson's ability work is when you bring up Google or Youtube or Wikipedia and completely forget what you were searching for momentarily.

>Create events that were never going to happen, but happen because of his stand.

So basically God?

Subconscious hypnotism trough Stand maybe? Basically what this user said

the ultimate evil, truly the worst

What Stands would even be a good counter for something like that. Maybe The Hand or Ice?

So basically Aizen?

Attached: 1543233364559.jpg (1500x2327, 1.04M)

Everyone will still be disoriented from the 10 seconds of amnesia.

Think of it this way, you are driving toward a green traffic light in the distance.
Suddenly, you are right in front of the light, it is red, and you put your foot back on the gas instinctively before you realize what is going on (since time-skipped you started braking).

Events like this would cause chaos everywhere.

arigato doctor

if you were waiting on a red light, the light turned green during the time skip, and you are suddenly marching with your car, you can totally get into an accident, KC or not. Not during KC's predicted time, but after that.

>Having sex
>King Crimson skips over your partner's orgasm
>You are both left thinking you failed to satisfy her

Get lost, you worthless fucking normalfag. Put a bullet into your own brain.

You don't really understand. The normal action would be to stop before the light goes red. King Crimson doesn't make you let shit happen like a retard, it makes you do the normal thing you would do on the normal circumstances. It only fucks you up if king crimson is close enough to affect what happens around you by doing shit while time is skipped

>it makes you do the normal thing you would do on the normal circumstances.
Nigger, it literally puts you to sleep until he 'resumes time'. You are too fucking stupid to even understand King Crimson, and I'd prefer it if you never posted again.

Don't be a retard,king crimson doesn't erase time, everything still happens, you just don't remember doing it.
Think of it like this, diavolo is going to hit you, and he skips time just before you have time to react,when you regain conciousness you are donuted and don't know what the fuck happened.
Like in the last episode, trish gives mista his bullets just as diavolo skips time, the bullets ended up in mista's hand, but they don't remember the moment where trish gave him the bullets.
events still happen, you just don't remember them.

Did you forget?
He was trapped inside his mother for an extra year, he was born mentally ill.
Him seeing his mother again later in life caused the personality split Pol was talking about.

I just realized something.

In Part 4, Kira was willing to cut off his hand to escape Josuke the first time. Later, when Josuke accidentally overhears Kira's monologue to Hayato and tells Okoyasu that they'll beat him up in case he is Kira and fix him if he isn't, why didn't Kira just take the damn beating? He knows full well he'd be fine at the end of the day due to his previous encounter with Josuke, we know he is willing to hurt himself badly to remain anonymous, and if he just came up with some bullshit story (like how he was telling his son Hayato to be careful walking to school alone because scary shit is happening in Morioh, such as the rumors that a dude named Yoshikage Kira was walking down a street, bloody and missing a hand, before he went missing) he'd get away with mentioning the name.

Anime only's are fucking retarded. Now with an example from the anime. Trish gave Mista the bullets but some dropped while time skipped, Mista already got bullets in his hands after the time skip. They didn't just freeze there, the bullets fell and he picked them up while time was skipped

>They didn't just freeze there
Notice how I never said anything that contradicts that, you low IQ pile of shit. Try again.

In your context "sleep" and "freeze" is the same thing. You don't just sleep, you just forget you did shit. It's like when you eat some small snack and randomly forget you ate it.

Do you remember what happens to you when you sleep, retard? That's what I thought. Don't respond to me again, because your IQ is like 90.

Not entirely sure.

Thinking it over, at that point, Kira was unaware that Rohan was a Bites the Dust target, and Josuke would likely keep Kira down while waiting for the rest of the group to arrive to decide his innocence.
So Kira could not take the chance of Rohan coming and using Heaven's Door on him.

>Do you remember what happens to you when you sleep, retard?
You don't

>muh lucid dreaming
Get lost you stupid fucking normalfag, lmao.

While he was unaware of Rohan being a target, he was sure there were several targets because of how Hayato was acting. what he didn't know was when they all were going to start to die, so he didn't really have enough information to make an accurate plan.

That doesn't stop the fact that he was retarded when he stopped bites the dust instead of waiting some more and fight with stray cat alone

>when he stopped bites the dust instead of waiting some more and fight with stray cat alone\
what

YES
YES
YES
YES

It’s an anime where nearly nothing makes sense, that’s how.

Any other questions?

The exact opposite of what you would feel after time skip?

The merger of a dead alternate version of you seeking the closest reality to his/her own. Maybe something they have seen in the future since they technically come from events that will lead to your death or maybe not.

What a fucking retard.

let it go, he's the one truly suffering.
Take pity.

You both make a good point. Clearly Hayato could attack Kira with Stray Cats and that wouldn't activate Bites the Dust, and clearly Rohan could have heavens doored him to be on the safe side. However, I don't recall, did he ever encounter Rohan and know about Heavens Door at all? Wasn't the only time Heaven's Door and Kira/Killer Queen interact with eachother the first time Bites the Dust activated against Rohan, where Kira wasn't around?

>tfw there will never be a retro turn based RPG that takes you through all parts as well as what-if scenarios.

Attached: pilex diavolo.png (1356x843, 97K)

Did the person making 7SU ever finish the Jolyne route?

They could just see everything happen normally without their memories being erased. The only weird part about it would be seeing Daivolo teleport after the 10 seconds are up.

>that sexy pose
>those long legs

Attached: 1550874718763.jpg (556x563, 20K)

So how does KC cut off Trish's hand during time skip?

Attached: trip 2.png (1356x843, 1.47M)

>So retarded he doesn't even understand the difference between stand range and ability range
The "2 meters" number refers to how far away from Diavolo King Crimson can travel. It's why the crew was baffled last episode as to how KC could have killed Narancia when what they thought was his dead body was lying like 20 meters away.
But the time erasure, his ability, is universal. It's written right there in his stand profile in the manga, which I'm sure you haven't even read. When he erases time, that time is erased everywhere. Otherwise there'd be some serious logistical problems.

>menu
lmao

Attached: kc world.jpg (367x579, 124K)

It'll be funny to think how King Crimson can ruin moments.
>be me watching anime
>anime of the year level of greatness
>biggest plot twist of the season about to happen
>king crimson
>the most impactful scene of the plot twist is skipped over
>you won't remember the greatest moment of that anime and you are already spoiled of that twist

So Diavolo is literally me besides the last part and fact that I am hateful and resentful about the dunce thing? That's real fucking neat

Attached: 1547362527242.jpg (614x547, 39K)

>Someone out there was fapping when king crimson skipped time and didn’t get to feel their nut

This isn't how King Crimson works.

Attached: 「 Sing a song of sorrow in a world where time has vanished 」.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Time isn't being "skipped" goddamn it. Ten years and were still explaining it.

this.
the fucking myth that king crimson """"""""erases""""""""" time is fucking stupid and I cant believe people still think that's what happens

>Do all the people caught partially within the radius just fucking get decapitated?

probably. that's actually a really strong side effect to an already broken power, you'd think diavolo would've known

>It's kind of like a see into the future ability thing
epitaph and KC

kekka dake da

>his nuts are less than 10 seconds

King Crimson skips people experiencing the flow of time for up to 10 seconds, all the while being able to react and change the flow of time while people are unable to react to those changes.
Time is not skipped, Diavolo and King Crimson can change things fated to happen and people miss up to 10 seconds of time experienced.

Attached: 1554302491467.gif (540x540, 277K)

why the fuck does that even exist

nah, that "I'm immaterial now lmao deus ex machina only applies to Diavolo in one instance of the entire manga

I mean, GE kind of does that

it was literally leto's joker levels of "lmao he's craaaazy" characterization

Why didn't Jotaro notice time being frozen while Dio practiced with The World.

With range they mean his actual physical range, as in how far away from Diavolo KC can get
the time skipping is absolutely global
and even if it wasnt global, it would work like said, but that's not the case, because it is global

The only thing that doesnt make sense about KC's ability are inconsistencies such as
>bullets phazing & why dodge attacks then
>Narancia and the people he threw in the way while running away in the end
>Trish's hand
the rest is pretty straightforward

because time isnt being erased or skipped.
the perception of time of everybody is being erased

Does KC have a refractory period?
I wondered about it, if it didnt wouldnt it be literally unbeatable if spammed?

>Maybe monochrome is best.

Attached: 1559566152672.png (640x360, 233K)

This is why I come here. For threads like this. Nice get btw

>There are "Memory Erasure" fags in this very thread

Attached: tumblr_inline_pen7hirrIm1r81v31_500.jpg (500x550, 23K)

So head doctor becomes visible only at certain time...

>only the result remains
No there still would be cum in her.

Diavolo did the mother thing and burning down the town.
Doppio is a normal boy who Diavolo scammed to work for him as a gangster since he's the stronger personality and controls him.
I mean just look at the Metallica fight Doppio is scared shitless until he enters the fusion state where he has green (diavolo eyes).

Normal boys don't have eyes that flash red.

You think in one of Diavolos infinite deaths he picks the wrong house and gets killed by big smoke?

Attached: Maxresdefault_%282%29.jpg (985x554, 26K)