Will it ever be topped?

Attached: jojoo.jpg (880x1400, 384K)

Part two did

7>3=5=6>2=1>4>8

Why is eight so low?

Pretty good list, I would take 4 higher tho and 6 a bit lower

Part 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 7 were better.

/thread

I think that Joshu alone, and the Higashikata family as a whole, are the most despicable bunch of characters Araki has ever written. Additionally, this part starts with the worst trope of all: the main character without memories.
Yes, the drawing is fucking lit, but the rest is fucking shit.

Cringe and bluepilled

I'd say the Higashikata family are less despicable than Dio's other bastards in Stone Ocean

Shit taste part4 fag

Yes but they are minor villains, not the main cast. What's your point?

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Part 4 is my favorite JoJo part. However, I can see why some don't like it or prefer other parts. The relaxed and less epic tone can be off-putting.

Attached: 1497574120529.png (500x382, 320K)

based

>Great Tier
>Good Tier
>It's Got Issues But I Enjoy It Tier
>It's Got Too Many Issues For Me To Really Enjoy It Tier

Caesar and Jhonny

> 4 at the top
> 5 at the bottom
found the normalfag

>Joseph is 23 years older than Tomoko's father
based

That's what makes them fun. I don't want to read a story about another Jonathan

Attached: daiya.jpg (438x336, 40K)

>I think that Joshu alone, and the Higashikata family as a whole, are the most despicable bunch of characters Araki has ever written
name one(1) thing he did wrong.

Attached: 1471586696513.png (794x650, 581K)

His haircut

Attached: 12b.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

When I was younger we covered people like him in coal tar and chicken feathers and make them run through the town followed by the sheriff on a horse. Good days.

>1
The one that started it all, is mostly a FotNS ripoff and light on characters with like maybe four having any kind of major focus at all but its short and enjoyable for what it is
>2
Is alright, fondly remembered for Joseph "Ruse Cruise" Joestar and the Aztec Gods of Fitness, Pillar Men aren't really all that deep and Kars is probably the worst main antagonist but once again, it's fairly short and still a fun read because of "NEXT YOU'RE GONNA SAY" bullshit
>3
Introduces Stands, laid the groundwork for a lot of manga that came afterwards, Jotaro vs. DIO is pretty iconic but Polnareff becomes the main character about halfway through and it drags on a lot, monster-of-the-week setup gets a bit repetitive but still an alright read
>4
Pretty much nothing happens up until Kira appears and brings the plot with him, Josuke is fun and his powers are creatively used but if you don't like SoL with a supernatural twist then it won't be for you, a lot of people don't like it because it's not "hype" enough
>5
Gets a lot of flak because the original translations were fucking horrid and shit was hard to follow, especially when KC was on-page, is still a good read but Giorno gives up MC status to Bruno even harder than Jotaro gave it to Polnareff, feels more asspull-y than other parts because of the nature of Gold Experience and the ending
>6
Is a solid part through and through, has a very distinct ebb and flow to it in that it has some of the worst fights in the series but also some real fucking good shit, great characters and Jolyne is at least dominant and never really falls to the wayside like Giorno/Jotaro do, ending is hit or miss, Gay Priest is good
>7
Considered by many to be the best part, is lengthy but has excellent characters and development, Johnny and Gyro feel like they're sharing the MC spotlight rather than one overtaking the other and they're both great, fantastic supporting cast and one of the best antagonists in the series
>8
Not done, need an ending first

Attached: 1482519577409.png (4360x1276, 1.02M)

I can't believe people rate part 6 so high, easily my least favorite part.
I also don't like part 8, but I will give it another shot when it is finished, for now it is a close contender with part 6 as the worst one.

Oh no, you are another of those "incest is wincest".
Please kys.

What has my post to do with "incest is wincest"?

7 and 5 are both better

Attached: s17.png (913x842, 375K)

It’s just a prank bro.

At least Bruno was only gay, but Joshu...

No. 4>7=8>2>5>6>1>3

Attached: 5814ba2dc63017fa4c9d8065eeb8a916.png (639x632, 742K)

It was topped the moment part 7 concluded.
The only way that part 7 is getting knocked off its pedestal is if part 8 does a 180 and gets good. Or Araki survives until part 9 is finished and it's kino.

Attached: 1558710497153.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

colored version is so good

Attached: e7a0b3630e0f313fefb36676667fa729.jpg (939x809, 606K)

Everybody apart from Norisuke are completely insufferable, which is why he's first to be killed off ofc.

Worst taste in this whole thread. I bet you think part 4 is "le comfy :)" and rate part 7 the highest

The blind daughter and Norisuke are decent characters. Jobin, Joshu, Tsurugi, the model one, and the mother can all die in a fire though

“The blind daughter” tried to rape Josuke when he first arrived.

Swap 5 and 6 and maybe bump 2 up.

same for me
Joshu is the most unlikable "good" character in the Jojo universe
Dayia is just the eye candy
I dont mind Norisuke and Jobin is a good villain
I hope Tsurugi dies

Why do so many people hate part 6? It has the best villain, best ending, and the coolest stand.

I hate it because the first half starts strong then after FF dies it goes straight to shit.
Boring as fuck fights and I fucking hate Anasui, and with best girl out of the way all focus is on him so even worse.

Part 8 is easily better.

Best taste ITT.

7>5>4>2>3>1>6

Attached: go ahead.jpg (262x193, 16K)

its another "part 6 is bad because my favorite jojo youtuber said so" episode.

Attached: jojodisgust.png (505x427, 90K)

>Implying I watch anime YouTubers
Don't insult me, Part 6 is bad because Jolyne is boring, Ermes is boring, Anasui is boring, Foo Fighters is boring, Weather Report is boring Emporio is boring and most of the fights are boring. Credit where credit is due Pucci is a great villain but he can't save the rest of the boring cast

part rankers BEGONE

Or maybe it's because you have shit taste

the same could be said of people who actually like part 6

It really can't because all Jojo parts are good in their own ways except for 4 and 5

Yikes

>If you think part 6 is bad you're wrong because all parts are good
>Except part 4 and 5 those suck lol
More proof that only retards actually like stone ocean lmao

Literally the only thing Polnareff needed to do was making a phone call to Kujou Jotaro and my man would have flied straight to Italy and punch the shit out of this pussy

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 33 [1080p] (00_21_05.724) 0001.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

it was topped 4 times

Part one did

I think Kosaku Kawajiri (black hair) looks better than Yoshikage Kira.

I just finished rereading Stone Ocean a few minutes ago, and I don't know what to think of it. The ending was great but I'm weak to that emotional shit, fights were pretty entertaining, drawings were ugly as shit and characters were boring trash. Jolyne was practically invincible - surviving 2 car crashes, having her whole body almost turned inside-out, setting herself on fire and getting hit by like 3 small meteorites. Pucci was great, too bad I have no clue what the fuck "heaven" is all about. Overall my feelings are positive but I cannot point out what I even liked about this part, maybe it's because It's finally over and I can move on to SBR which is the best part suck my dick
I wonder what's going on in jojolion

Attached: Volume_80.jpg (801x1200, 1.21M)

The melon version is 100x superior to Kira's real design.

>part6
>solid
Yeah no.

>implying josuke didn't want it

2 sec timestop is still not enough to beat KC. Only Dio could do that.

Stone Ocean has the most hype moments, it's no contest

Attached: 11_230358_780_1200.jpg (780x1200, 228K)

>hating on joshu
He is so fun and his milagro man arc was so good go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1549995059110.jpg (1024x857, 261K)