>killed abbacchio
>killed narancia
>buried his mother alive
>injured a kid for his personal gains
>sells cocaine to children
>is dressed like a massive trans faggot
>did a shitload of other terrible things we don't know about

>there are people who say he didn't deserve what he got

Attached: DiavoloProfile.png (463x841, 986K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fzfcm3bKGjU
youtu.be/2eBZqmL8ehg
youtube.com/watch?v=kgEePOfWMuc
youtube.com/watch?v=OW5stpejTGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did literally nothing wrong in regards to what happens in Vento Aureo.
Have you ever heard your parents say: I brought you into this world and I can take you out!
He was doing what any good father would do, although a bit extreme but he is Trish's parent.
Imagine if your daughter was kidnapped by a band of traitors, would you bargain with them?

Attached: 1546510944243.jpg (1102x938, 231K)

>killed bruno
>killed abbacchio
>killed narancia
completely justified, they're traitors
>buried his mother alive
only bad thing he did
nothing wrong with self preservation
no he doesn't
yikes

>killed bruno
>killed abbacchio
>killed narancia
He killed criminal gang members, he's actually doing good deed here.

no finite amount of harm justifies infinite suffering

>yikes
opinion discarded

This. Dio and especially fucking nigger Pucci deserved this, not Diavolo.

>axed an orphanage priest
>killed Italians
It's give and take really.

Not even Kira who killed more innocent people than Diavolo had such a terrible fate.

Nothing wrong with killing criminal scum though

Well, the world got destroyed so he is fine now.

>>there are people who say he didn't deserve what he got
fucking moralfags

>killed bruno
>killed abbacchio
>killed narancia
They all tried to kill him first.
>buried his mother alive
He was just a kid.
Injuring a kid is a small price to pay to save your own life.
That's how things should be with a free market.
He just didn't have time to wear his normal business suit.
He only did bad things as a kid. As an adult he hasn't done anything wrong.

Eveyone's forgetting the consequences of erasing time, imagine every car thata stops within a 10 second range never pulled the brakes.
And let's not forget god knows how many people got fucked thanks the battles, namely the one in Rome affectes thousands.

tbf nobody fucking asked Bucci to go after Bossu

You are really retarded aren't you

>killed bruno
>killed abbacchio
They knew what would happen if they betrayed the gang
>killed narancia
Completely justified, he was the only one that could avenge Risotto
>buried his mother alive
She didnt die
what that user said about self preservation
If they buy it it's their problem
He is stylish

I agree that he deserved it, but not adding Polnareff doesnt help your case

t. Traitor

>namely the one in Rome affectes thousands

I don't think Green Day's range was that large

Diavolo did some shitty things
But literally nobody deserves the death he got
I can't think of a single fictional character that deserves that shit
Endless horrific deaths for eternity? Fuck man, he's just a crazy mafia boss

>I can't think of a single fictional character that deserves that shit

Griffith does.

Griffith is also pretty scummy but again, infinite death? Really? There's no need.
Either way the only way to kill an elder God like him would probably be through some infinite death shenanigans

Griffith deserves infinite death because he put people in eternal torment

what I don't get is how authors portray the mafia boss as evil and the characters who are IN the mafia either want revenge against or overthrow the boss somehow makes them "good" characters
>he sell drugs to kids
he allows the sales of drugs it still up to the suppliers if they want to pass that shit to kids and even so it still a terrible underworld organization. I mean think the stories these authors are trying to tell would be better if they were police trying to overthrow a corrupt cheif or something

>Griffith is also pretty scummy but again, infinite death? Really? There's no need.
griffith literally doomed his companions to be sent to hell as sacrifice
>they were mercenaries probably would have went to hell
probably is not definitely

the only one that wasn't going to hell before the end of that arc survived. 99% of people probably go to hell in that universe though.

he also killed that fortune teller in Sardinia

thats fair but they're mercenaries for hire so ocne they would get hired by a kingdom they wouldn't have to be on the frontliines and could probably change jobs, some of them anyway. I mean it's not like 99% of them of them are in the war, some are barmaids, smiths priest(actual priest not rape children preist)

Ultimately, he was condemned because he went against the son of God. Vento Aureo wasn't exactly subtle with its allegories.

Attached: 「Pride」.png (1014x1500, 334K)

Yo, stands predicting the future is one thing, but having non stand driven psychic powers can only be one thing; witchcraft
Diavolo was doing god's work, can you say the same?

>the devil was doing God's work
hmmmm

passion was a big group , maybe they were selling drugs to kids without diavolo knowing shit about it.

bruno's gang wants to kill diavolo for personal reasons so he had to defend himself

all the people he killed were related to the mafia , except his mother and a bunch of people from his hometown

He spared the lady of the hotel probably because she had nothing to do with the problem he was having with bruno and the traitors.
He never went to kill fugo and never send anyone to kill fugo ,even when he had the last 4 assasins on his disposal.

Giorno theoretically wants to stop selling drugs to kids. If he wanted to stop selling drugs altogether, he would probably find that most of the organization's money came from there, so it would be really hard. Plus, he said that an adult has the right to use drugs if he wants to. I guess he wants an old fashioned mafia, who was more like a civil police, but we will never know what is Giorno's tax policy.

Kira killed about 30 people in his lifetime. Diavolo had increased Italy's rate of drug deaths 20 times over 12 years ago.

>Plus, he said that an adult has the right to use drugs if he wants to.
this is the point I'm trying to make there will literally be no change from giorna becoming boss except maybe the organization will have a face to put to it now and again, there has never been any indication that the boss purposely want to sell drugs to kids, because its stupid, if the argument was he shouldn't sell inside the city then it be different since drugs cause local problems even if it brings in revenues
> who was more like a civil police
the beat cops who do patrols are corrupt so someone has to keep some semblance of peace

Depending on the interpretation, it's on point

Selling drugs at all guarantees that they’ll end up in the hands of children.

If you fuck with the wrong person you deserve EVERYTHING that happens to you. That's life, kids.

Actually, everyone performs the actions that they normally would during the 10 second period. This means that anyone that was going to brake would brake. The only effect it has is that everyone gets confused after the effect due to them not remembering, but it was stated that people that didn't know time was being skipped almost didn't notice the skip at all

Okay D.A.R.E
Jesus friggin Christ...

>horrific
Give or take really.
The worst one is the autopsy but after that it gets kinda goofy. How was the little girl going to kill him in the middle of a secluded farm?

Attached: wakeupinnewjersey.jpg (780x1200, 792K)

Who knows. Basically just drives the point home that he is about to suffer just about every kind of death there is to suffer.

I always pictured a crop duster malfunctioning in the sky and crashing down on him.

>Imagine if your daughter was kidnapped by a band of traitors
it's not even bait at this point

>Diavolo completely loses it not at the doctor slicing him open and pulling out his organs, but the little girl showing sympathy for him
Jeez.

Attached: pink.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

>the best jojo game is a pokemon mod.
Why is this allowed?

He freaked out because his mind was utterly shattered at that point. Learned helplessness struck hard after the autopsy and dog chasing him into the street.

Did KC just toss up narancia on those spikes and ignore everyone else even though his stand was powered up

Attached: YAMARO.jpg (1080x1214, 133K)

Attached: [PuyaSubs!] JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken - Ougon no Kaze - 35 [720p][0B3A00D7].mkv_snapshot_18.42_[2019. (1280x720, 46K)

>Dio
>promised to help all his followers achieve happiness
>Pucci
>wanted to make a world where everyone would know about whatever hardships are coming to them and can face them
Dio and Pucci did nothing wrong

Attached: 1539638477776.png (458x750, 198K)

Could someone post that awful frame of the weird smiling wolf Araki drew in SBR? I can’t remember the chapter it showed up in.

*effeminate gang-star gasps his last as he gets fisted to death in the distance*

Get your youtube comment memes outta here.

Attached: 8fb827c3341b0dbc90a6a3423fa01010ef0c5166_hq.jpg (415x342, 52K)

I refuse

First and probably the only piece of JoJo philosophy that unironically made me think

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

And the anime cut it out.

Yamero

Shame

maybe they will put it in the puccie flashback?

Fucking Diavolo apologists

I hate Diavolo mostly because of the nature in which he kills. There is no fight - it's a sudden, unknowing death. It takes the pride away from the death of the protags of the story. I think that's what makes him unique among the other villains.

git gud faggot

Attached: 1560697054251.png (542x614, 383K)

That was in the anime you retards.

kys faggots, human condition is not to be tampered with with haf-brained chavs and niggers

If you know how to drive it becomes second nature. People would just assume they spaced out for a short while. It's not like people remember every time they brake their car anyway.

OK, I'll bite. Which game?

He's a man with no pride or honor of his own.

bruno, abbacchio and narancia all knew the risk of going after him but still followed through. This fucker should have known there were risks with what he was doing too and been prepared for what could happen. Instead he overestimated himself and got a rude awakening. It's not as if he would have stopped if someone had even warned him about how it would end anyway.

>not wanting humans to evolve so paradise can be achieved
brainlet, you wish you had the balls to take the step forward like Dio and Pucci

Attached: 1539034781079.gif (512x384, 854K)

none of them took any step forward and both were expelled by the power of justice. Even Pucci's master plan succeded only partially because he thought himself better than everybody else, the stupid nigger

Seventh Stand User. Tons of different endings, you take a personality test to determine the nature of your original stand, and it adds more character to the original cast. The game kicks ass!

>the ripple warriors ending
the hypest shit

Attached: 1555706560645.png (529x489, 278K)

>muh pride and honor

Alright, show me a screenshot of the moment

>yikes
Dilate

It’s not that hard for you to find it yourself.

I didn't give my opinion for or against honorable characters. It makes sense why he would kill hero characters in a way to prevent the warrior's death because he has no belief in a warrior's death himself.

>Dilate
Yikes

That’s what makes him a good character that manimesubhumans don’t understand.

>yikes
sike!

anyone else find it funny how the main antagonist is hanging out with the gang? i know it's just his body but lol

Not him but
youtu.be/Fzfcm3bKGjU

Araki clearly wanted to draw Diavolo and Trish working together

Attached: duo.jpg (1098x932, 124K)

Patrick Seitz really does Dio justice.

Shut up and post your ideal Part 6 ed

youtu.be/2eBZqmL8ehg

youtube.com/watch?v=kgEePOfWMuc

ED 2

God, you yikes kikes have an ability at intellectual response that can be equaled by Apple's auto-correct
Make an attempt at a original idea, then stick your head in an oven when you realize you can't even think up a fresh suicide to make.
Fuck off.

Araki clearly also wanted to draw Trish doing cool stuff too.

I swear Mista-Trish was the spark for Part 6.

Only women because they get off to violent psychopathic men.

Dilate

Remember to bind that chest br o

dude looks like he cuts his own hair blinfolded. why does his front hair get shorter the farther it is from the center

Giorno was always one of the biggest threats, so Diavolo was trying to off him first. Then Chariot Requiem did his thing and everything went all wacky.

Nothing wrong with that.

Attached: 1560565266024.jpg (228x420, 38K)

its a shame that Polnaref doesnt have any of the charm of the japVA, he does a great job as a VA but not really as Polnareff, it just feels off

They were literal criminals in an organized crime syndicate. If you turn against your boss in that scenario there are consequences. He only attacked them after they betrayed him. If they had not betrayed him they would have been rewarded.

Definitely cuts his own hair. Autist is too paranoid to go to a hairdresser probably.

Barber shops are a great place for a mob boss to get whacked.

Attached: Albert-Anastasia-Gunned-Down-in-Barber-Shop.jpg (878x620, 113K)

user this is not How King Crimson works holy shit read slower next time

Attached: 1561236864123m.jpg (1024x808, 72K)

it was a bit odd

but they said he was try to get rid of their radar not giorno

>but it was stated that people that didn't know time was being skipped almost didn't notice the skip at all
Where was this mentioned?

they kinda convey it in anime too

I binged watched this season in less than a week and watched the latest episode off some bootleg youtube channel. At this point do I just forsake everything and binge the manga? What's the best place to do that?

Just glossing over the Hell Pucci created once the speedup started? Life was utterly fucked for everyone because of it, innocents died because of it, it's a nightmare scenario as bad as Heavy Weather.

mangadex

>tfw took a personality test four times and all of them gave me Joykiller

So why is he a more effective villain than Dio?

Attached: Dio Vs Diavolo.jpg (2518x1500, 1.18M)

every villain is except kars and kira

SBR was pretty suble with Lucy being a Mary like figure. Whats up with Araki and religion after part 4 though?

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-164139_Tachiyomi.jpg (1080x738, 617K)

Unironically he did nothing wrong except kill Abbacchio, because Abbacchio was cute. Also the boss looks fucking cool and is a chad, and his actions are justifiable compared to most JoJo villains.
When me and my friends were 16, many of them would buy illegal drugs off adults, so what the fucks the issue? that's how the real world is. Compared to the faggot that is DIO Diavolo is more justified and interesting.

Attached: abba sketch.jpg (240x240, 10K)

>kira
>less effective than dio

Attached: acdc.jpg (680x794, 227K)

I don't understand why If doesn't want to be seen, I choose to wear unpractical and brit punk

Because Dio unironically peaked before becoming a vampire

Ngl I dislike Pucci becuase his plan undermines and does a 180 on DIO. Go and watch part 1 and part 3 again and tell me you honestly think DIO cares about doing what Pucci
Said here.

Anime-only here, did they explain why Secco wasn’t affected by the mold? His armor has holes in it.

Attached: B7602653-5699-4341-84C1-29DCE85624B5.png (567x685, 816K)

>comparing a minor antagonist to dio-sama

It just works

Pucci's Heaven is different from DIO's

See They don't contradict. Pucci's ideal world can lead to that peace of mind.

Can ciocolatta choose who can have immunity to it?

You guys are talking shit about everyone except the biggest and most deserving target ever

PESCI DESERVES HATE

youtube.com/watch?v=OW5stpejTGM

Attached: xoVV5tY.png (1920x1080, 2.37M)

Which is it? And I dont see how
Which was said super menacingly and villainous is the same as what pucci said.

Fuck you, Diavolo.

Jokes aside, Pesci losing his brother was sad.

>my friends did drugs so that means its ok for kids to do drugs

I have zero sympathy for him. He has no spine

IDK, the show describes the mold as an expression of Ciocolatta’s subconscious ill-will toward everyone, that it spreads relentlessly and unchecked. If Green Day’s mold is selective, then perhaps Secco is the single individual he ever bothers to protect from it.

I just realized the irony here. Diavolo was killed as a result of the drugs that he circulated.

been a while since ive read part 4 but why didnt keicho and okuyasu use the hand to kill their dad?

He's hot though. Hottest with crazy eyes though, not the Bruno style

Attached: Like father like daughter.gif (1200x1200, 1.09M)

Yes, it really is. Selling drugs keeps people alive, as much as I hate them myself.

Or let Josuke try to heal him.
Josuke's healing ability is akin to time reversal.
Why wouldn't that have worked?

Diavolo may not be the most evil of the JoJo villains but he has by far the most objectively evil acts and consequences on his belt. Beyond burning down his village, murdering his loved ones, the obvious shit that comes with being the leader of a brutal organization who is willing to kill thousands to protect his identity, and manipulating the broken and destitute, many of them teenagers, to do his dirty work, he is also literally responsible for the entire series from Part 3. He is the one that circulated the arrows. He is the reason all of these dangerous people throughout the world got Stands, including fucking DIO, time stopping vampire. All of the deaths that came as a result of the Stands are ultimately his fault.

I'd say the most genuinely evil people on the planet right now are the leaders of the cartels. Their brutality, the way they break and abuse, the people they manipulate, the way make their money, and their apparent complete lack of basic human values; I could probably sympathize easier with a Middle Eastern terrorist than the worst of the cartels. Diavolo is them with superpowers, far more power, and the desire to murder his teenage daughter.

Again, not saying he deserved what he got, especially since he's pretty much insane, but it can't be downplayed just how fucked Diavolo is.

Attached: Sardinia_burns.png (746x500, 603K)

Dio’s heaven would likely be a world where he has absolute power to do whatever he wants at any time, which is how it was portrayed in one of the video games.

It also irreversibly damages the health of the people buying the drugs.
More lives are lost using drugs than kept alive by selling them. People who don't care about the consequences their "business" has on people aren't worth keeping alive anyway.

>He is the reason all of these dangerous people throughout the world got Stands, including fucking DIO, time stopping vampire. All of the deaths that came as a result of the Stands are ultimately his fault.
Stopped reading.

Hi Giorno.

Am I wrong, or do you disagree with the morality? From what I can remember Diavolo found the arrows, sold them to Enyaba, who gave Dio his Stand.

Should gun sellers be held responsible for mass shootings?

Giorno your theme song literally says "GIO GIO! ROLL THE WEED!"
What are you doing?

So this is true resolve

He uses western fine art, particularly Renaissance art, as reference when he draws the mangas.

>what I don't get is how authors portray the mafia boss as evil and the characters who are IN the mafia either want revenge against or overthrow the boss somehow makes them "good" characters

There's a difference between having some a solid honor code and being "good." None of the characters in Part 5 are really good on an objective scale, but most of them, even the ones that are killed by the protagonists, have some sort of humanity, they may even have been good people in a different life.

You don't have to agree with Giorno and co.'s morals to know that you should be rooting with them against Diavolo

Dilate

Attached: 1561233512188.png (843x903, 39K)

Giorno did lol

Depending on who they're selling them too and under what circumstances, yeah. Diavolo was a murderer who found dangerous artifacts, found out what they did, and then sold them knowing they would cause havoc, keeping one for himself. If someone who tends to stab people found a bunch of knives and sold them and kept one for himself, and those knives went on to be used to stab innocents, you would generally attribute that to him too, right?

I don't buy le free market nonsense

Attached: Kars_shining_razor.png (774x1200, 1.96M)

I still don’t get how he sped up time to the point where it resets to the original position. Wouldn’t that require millions of years? I remember the villain of Fire Punch tried to do something similar so she can have George Lucas be born, make Star Wars, fast forward to 2015 so Force Awakens could be made. She was immortal but didn’t have MIH powers of course.

>He was just a kid
This is literally on the level of "He's a good boy, dindu nuffin"

Members of the crew good people but fate screwed them up and they hot rejected by society. That's why they ended in the gang, it's their only home.

>Diavolo isn't evil for selling the arrows guys
Man if you build nukes and sell them to the highest bidder you are fucking evil

Members of the crew are good people but fate screwed them up and they got rejected by society. That's why they ended up in the gang, it's their only home.
Ftfy

PHF OVA WHEN

Attached: D9q3brKUIAAbuQ7.jpg (689x1020, 105K)

Giorno and the gang isn’t portrayed to be good people. If anything, they’re terrible, murderous gangsters. But at the end of the day, everyone including the boss are just broken people with broken pasts and are just trying to make do with what they have. I think that’s what makes part 5 so special, not the stands or the fights or the premise, yes they’re factors to it, but what makes it so different is how much soul was put into each and every character compared to the parts before it. No one’s necessarily happy about their situation but they make do. In fact, some anons say that Araki even wanted to make everyone’s backstory even more tragic but was censored by the editors and publishers because of the target demographic

Diavolo had no idea who Enya was. Even if he should’ve been more careful with who he sold the arrows to, he shouldn’t be considered responsible for the actions of Dio.

lol fucking liberal

Was this fanart made after the last episode?

You sound like someone who’s either extremely deluded or knows literally nothing about Part 5.

>Hmm, I just found some artifacts that allow me to conjure a ghost that erases time
>Just gonna sell it to whoever's willing to pay
>Not my fault what happens afterwards lol

how many layers of flexible morality are you on right now

666 layers.

Diavolo usually wears a suit tho. And being killed for all eternity makes all the other villains more or less get a slap on the wrist. Except Kars, hes basically a potato

Hopefully never; That shit sucks.