What did she mean by this????

What did she mean by this????

Attached: 20190622_191435.jpg (2976x2976, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20051115111802/http://animaniajapan.livedoor.biz/archives/17687653.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did they really add in that fucking subtitle during the last moments of End of Evangelion?

Literally as she said her line

As in "Kimochi Warui"? Holy fuck that's garbage. Fuck these zoomers and the "new generation of fans" coming in off of this garbage sub job.

Just "Disgusting" again...

Attached: 1353647323928.jpg (853x480, 71K)

It's already worse than we can imagine.. Did you watch it by chance? Not alot of the lines are different, but we lose good stuff like "Feeling troubled, Montressor" and "baloney pony." It feels rushed, and like not alot of thought was put into how the lines come together, the whole thing is monotone and alot of the characters sounf Really similar, like I could tell them apart, but the qualities of their voices were like a flat piece of paper.... redundant and boring...

Idk, i guess I'm gonna see how badly they fucked it up in japanese now... I would hope nips could give it some more credit, but it seems like netflix didn't pay them much.. Hopefully Khara had some input on the Japanese staff... Idk, it certainly wasn't ideal, but it did have its moments... but the OP image is just pants on head, like WHY did they put that there? It totally ruined that scene for me, and I'm sure anyone else whos watched Eva before, and was dying to see what she said during the build up, but no.... "disgusting..."

Attached: 1392085943992.jpg (1440x1080, 265K)

Not at all yet, not even from a torrent.

damn, I really fucking spelled bologna wrong? Guess that's what happens when you drink 3 monsters and stay up for two days...

also, Hyuga sounds fucking so out of place... but not like original EoE.

Newfags be spoonfed.

Attached: 1388888215546.png (1226x1550, 165K)

Honestly, after episodes 1 and 2 I was expecting more.. It started out great, but in the end it suffered greatly from the rushed, monotone air I mentioned.. I never watch dubs, just so you know, and I only wanted to be a part of this shit show, but idk if this is better or worse than I imagined it being?? it seems like some of it makes more sense, like it makes too much sense... Like, if there was any ambiguity, it's now gone.. but if there's meant to be ambiguity, the line wasn't read ambiguously..

It's bad, and it's good... i don't know if it's something I could recommend tho, and i do think it makes Eva more accessible and easier to understand for a first time watcher, but that's about the only pro to the long list of cons...

Prepare your ass for newfags, I swear, I might not come to Yea Forums for a few weeks besides for threads about shows ending next week.. I don't know how much of this I could take, I kinda had a mental breakdown during the Kom Susser Tod sequence (surreal, really) because of just how hopeless I felt about the show, and it started making me realize that kids today aren't going to be impacted by this the way we were.. I'm afraid of all the "This show actually sucks, why did you guys say this was good" threads.. I used to come to Yea Forums back in the day and during the release of the rebuilds to troll Eva threads, and now, i feel like the irony will be sucked dry.. I don't know how to feel about this. I'm hoping watching the new japanese will take some of it away... I'm gonna start doing that..

Then again, maybe the audio in the "Kom Susser Tod" sequence was just really good and made me feel anxious by proxy of all the crazy shit.. I was impressed that Eva made me feel this way after watching it in entirety somewhere around 10 times.. Fucking nuts.

Attached: 1392067958244.png (622x469, 509K)

Wow I might actually subscribe to Netflix just to see this.

Attached: 1530590685811.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

I'm cancelling my 30 day trial after I finish it in Japanese, and then I have a feeling i'm going to have to watch the originals again at some point just to get this flat, train wreck out of my head.

all in all, it's worth it.. some of it makes more sense, but maybe It's because I watched it all in a day, but there is like no tonal variance, and someone that has perfect pitch and actually wants to work as a VA for dubs.... i don't know, that's all, i'm pretty fucking defeated. I wanted it to be better, but it's just "okay." Not even the script saves it from flat as fuck Shinji.. Asuka and Rei, and Misato were great. Gendo and Fuyutsuki were amazing. Aoba and Maya were good. Hyuga sucked... which is fine. but fuck, Shinji being monotone the whole time really fucked it up for me...

All dubs are bad, but they kinda shit the bed with some stuff..

It is easier to understand the plot though... So it has that going for it.

Attached: 1456154896682.jpg (449x700, 225K)

during the singularity she was able to see that shinji jacked off all over her. thats why she said "kimochiaihai waroomai"

No, that's not exactly right. Anno asked Asuka's VA in Japanese what she would say, and well... here:

Concerning the final line we adopted, I'm not sure whether I should say about it in fact. At last Anno asked me "Miyamura, just imagine you are sleeping in your bed and a stranger sneaks into your room. He can rape you anytime as you are asleep but he doesn't. Instead, he masturbates looking at you, when you wake up and know what he did to you. What do you think you would say?" I had been thinking he was a strange man, but at that moment I felt disgusting. So I told him that I thought "Disgusting". And then he sighed and said "... thought as much." He said. " I thought as much. "

web.archive.org/web/20051115111802/http://animaniajapan.livedoor.biz/archives/17687653.html

also,
click on the OP image

Attached: 1353650926938.jpg (2000x1964, 2.54M)

Sorry if my posts are hard to read, I've been up all night hopped up on monster..

Attached: 1393991415571.gif (640x272, 1.92M)

Is the sub really that bad? I was going to watch it, but not if that's the case. I don't give a shit about the dub, either.

Haven't watched the sub yet, i'd like to hear what other that watched the sub first think.

I didn't even know they redid the Japanese until today, I thought it was just the english the were doing..

It's probably still better than everything but the original Jap audio, then again, I haven't heard anything bad about the new sub yet...

Attached: 1392072546261.jpg (474x355, 100K)

This shit sucked.

Attached: 1524784026280.jpg (460x458, 26K)

redid the OP image

Attached: Disgusting.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

The point is, someone thought it was a good idea to paste this bastards name over the most iconic scene of the entire fucking franchise!

REEEEEE

Activate Windows
Go to Settings to activate Windows

no you got it right

There is no way it's real. That has to be shopped.

wait what?

Anno's reaction still makes me chuckle.

fuck, I had one job....

guys, I've been fucking freaking out since I saw it and made this thread... I'm even watching the new Japanese with subs now to get this horrible dub out of my brain.

This really just sums up everything that's wrong with the Netflix release of this show. When I saw text pop-up down there I got so excited that maybe there was a TL note or something down there, or some other little snippet of whatever... During the build up to the scene I was trippin', hard, wondering what she was going to say this time around, and it's marred by this shit... I feel personally attacked, and I've never false-flagged or sperged out over a piece of media before, though I do love Eva and it holds a special place in my heart because I grew up with it....

but, HOW COULD THEY BE SO STUPID!?

They have no idea how much they dropped the ball here, but i think they're going to realize it soon once, and wish they'd put a little more care into it.

and fuck Shiji's V.A., stupid bitch made him so monotone that he blended in with the rest of everything that was happening... He sounded like fucking background noise. I can't believe I'm actually unironically mad at a fucking dub right now..

I need a drink.

Attached: 1393947542651.png (500x365, 283K)

Well, it's not like the rest of the text doesn't already ruin the image anyway.

Don't give (((Netflix))) any shekels

what were you expecting at end of eva? They didnt change anything but take the life out of the acting.

Nah, honestly it makes it better

oh wait... they did...

Who's turn is it to pull one of these at Netflix HQ?

Attached: nasim-aghdam-1.jpg (1008x756, 47K)

good god do they not realize how creepy they look?

In a way, it fits. It's disgusting and I feel ill.

holy fucking shit, it was all to stamp his name on the series.

WTF is that thing?

Attached: 1456166653365.jpg (848x480, 44K)

Dude, you can't even say this enough... I actually feel depressed. Which is fucking stupid..

Haha, what?

well all you can do is watch the adv and funimation releases. they have quality acting that isnt bogged down by a terrible direction.... ok less bad direction.

I NEVER watch dubs, but since I grew up with the original I wanted to be here for the shit show, and I ...

I just don't know anymore.

Attached: 1338509662567.jpg (588x650, 70K)

soldier on user, this mangled corpse of a redub isnt going anywhere

How could they make it worse, though??

25 years and all the prior content to work with, and they allow the MC to do all it's lines monotone? Why even pay for the rights if they don't give a fuck in the first place, that tranny should die before it gets to touch another show. HOLY FUCK.