Doesn't it make you feel bad that your waifu's body is engineered to take cocks?

Doesn't it make you feel bad that your waifu's body is engineered to take cocks?
My waifu should be pure but her body implies otherwise. I avoid thinking about it because it leaves me a bit disgusted.

Attached: notokay.jpg (1048x720, 141K)

EVERY female body is "engineered" to take cock. That's how reproduction works, you faggot.

Just create your own waifu then, if it's such a problem for you, purityfag.

How old were you when you realized that there are a thousand times more men out there jerking off to your waifu, than to any average "3DPD" girl?

What i'm trying to say is: if you get a superior 3D girlfriend, she had maybe 2-3 ex boyfriends.
If you have a 2DPD waifu, she has caused tens of thousands of orbiters to spill their semen

>maybe 2-3 ex boyfriends
Make that a two-digit number, for extremely slutty girls three. By the time you meet your chosen ones, she'll have already gone through all the motions of a relationship. Nothing will feel exciting anymore, the courting, the hiding your feelings, going out for the first time, being awkward and not knowing what to say, shyly giving away your first kiss and having steamy sex under the stars. Basically, you can bring her nothing new to the table, she's experienced it all and has no intention of sharing that with some low-value pathetic virgin.

The "chosen one" doesn't exist though.
It's not like you have to date 30 year old women who've seen and done it all either.
You're free to date an 18 year old girl

That 18 year old girl won't date you even if she wanted to, because her friends and society as a whole would disapprove of the relationship due to the age difference. If you've never had a girlfriend past 30, it's over.

There's a reason user doesn't have a girlfriend, and it's nothing to do with his age. I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with maggot.

Women like guys with confidence. If you're the sort of guy who has a waifu at all, you're probably not very appealing to 3dpd women because of more than just your looks.

Attached: 1556858736539.jpg (640x480, 59K)

It's nearly impossible to be confident when you're still a virgin at 30. Taking pride in your virginity only makes you look even more pathetic.
>i missed out on life's milestones everyone experiences
How can you hold your head up high, living with this knowledge? Tell me, oh great pick-up master.

Attached: wow.jpg (316x124, 8K)

If you want to be more confident you have to learn to love yourself. Take care of your appearance and hygiene, work out at least a little bit, keep your home clean, and maintain a job. If you do these things and ignore all women, simply never treat a woman any different than any other man that you interact with, you will eventually develop the sort of confidence that women find attractive.

As a man you don't need to be physically attractive, but you CAN'T be nasty, you CAN'T be without a job, and you CAN'T seem desperate.

Not him, but once you get your share of pussy, you'll realize that sex is a fucking worthless meme. I never could love a 3DPD the way I love my waifu. I fucking wish I could go back to being a virgin, knowing what I know now.

>purityfags

Attached: mad chris.jpg (601x720, 101K)

Attached: you.jpg (600x600, 229K)

I used to be a loser when I was in school, after I graduated I started working out and became more confident. I had a few relationships, and even got one girl pregnant. I can assure you that you are absolutely right about women and sex being overrated. I hated being a virgin loser but I hate being a single father even more.

Attached: 1506901588832.jpg (496x615, 59K)

>pic related
A preference for used goods (one that was dicked by hundreds of shitskins, mind you) makes you a cuck. It's not even up for debate.

>can't be without a job
I'm not looking for being a girl's cash dispenser. Fuck that

>got one girl pregnant
>single father

Attached: 1547587690353.png (637x624, 226K)

>muh milestone
good goyim go take loans and buy a house :)

Yep, she wanted to go back to partying and drugs and couldn't do that as a mother, So after our kid turned a year old she fucking disappeared. Haven't seen her in three years.

Are you projecting or something? Nobody ever talked about being a virgin at age 30.
The only thing I mentioned is dating 30 year old women, but that was because you mentioned women being roasties and having already seen and experienced everything, which is normally the case when a woman hits her 30s, not so much when she's still young

You don't need money or a job so that you can be her cash dispenser. You need money and a job for your own sake. user wanted advice on being confident, that was part of that advice, Take your lady out for dinner once or twice a week, buy her a gift two or three times a year, but DON'T be a pussy who lets her run your finances or force you to buy her stuff constantly.

>not knowing.
Fucking embarassing, you guys should know better than everyone how this shit is.

Attached: 1531624091596.jpg (1098x2540, 921K)

>being a single father

There is a just middle for fuck sake, you don't have to switch from an extreme of the degenerate spectrum to another.

>not so much when she's still young
You mean, a JS?

Attached: smugman (2).png (374x392, 143K)

Other than the fact that I was too stupid to see that the mother of my child cared more about partying up her youth while it lasts than taking care of her kid, what's wrong with being a single father? I have never heard anyone say that being a single father is degenerate before you.

What if she's a robutt?

Having children is immoral, since a fetus cannot consent to being born.

Yeah it's probably not as degenerate has I made it sound. I said that because it sounded so much like something someone in his 20s would do without paying too much attention to his partner.
For how long were you together and how old are you?

It's surprising how little this gets posted lately. Last time was almost nine months ago.

Stop talking about 3DPD.
Anyway, it's never canonically confirmed my waifu has genitalia, so maybe she isn't made for cock. All I know is my heart tells me she's pure.

I'm 24 now, i was 18 when we got together and she was 23. We were together around two years.

>Anyway, it's never canonically confirmed my waifu has genitalia

Attached: 1504896698022.jpg (894x894, 368K)

>Anyway, it's never canonically confirmed my waifu has genitalia,

Mine doesn't for a fact.

Attached: jibril.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

There's another version that probably gets posted instead.

>3DPDshit and not a single mention of the obvious solution
GTFO all of you, until you grow up and realize the correct answer is and has always been cute 2D traps.

But that’s completely wrong.
My waifu is pure in body, mind and soul.

There's nothing wrong with being a faggot, but pretending that you're not one makes you a fucking degenerate.

anus is made for taking cocks tho

Time to spread those buttcheeks, white boy

Attached: BBC.jpg (670x599, 97K)

>white boy
tough luck, I'm anything but white

>he doesn't know the rule

Plenty of people jack off to your waifu as well.
It doesn't matter.

Attached: 1544547035037.png (365x390, 108K)