Doesn't want to stand out

>doesn't want to stand out
>molests disembodied hands while babbling to himself in public

Why follow up a charismatic bastard with a cringy brainlet?

Attached: hand.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

To pave the way for the glory of Double D.

Attached: ebitabf.png (849x471, 860K)

I'm assuming you haven't watched any farther, but he can erase the evidence easily

Anime characters talk to themselves all the time yet never get called out on it.
>let me just narrate my thoughts to everyone in public
If you're going to be lazy and use voice over for exposition, make sure the characters keep their mouths closed.

If the character's mouth is closed, it's not monologuing, its thinking.

He has a mental illness, he can't control himself and its part of his conundrum of trying to life a quiet life. In Part 8 his AU self doesn't have that urge to kill and is a good guy that became a doctor and used Killer Queen to save lives.

>but he can erase the evidence easily
He can, but he doesn't. Mainly because he's a dumb fuck.
>Keeps disembodied hands on him at all times
>Manages to lose one
>Screams his name out in public

yeah, I think the only series that ever touches on how weird it looks to talk to yourself in public is My Hero Academia. Deku constantly does the typical shonen "narrate whatever's currently happening" meme only for people to tell him to shut up and stop being weird

Why did Araki's writing get so bad and lazy with Kira? His concept is so cool and unique and then his actual character is a bag of dicks.

Kira is like your average nu-4channer who does nothing but cause problems to everyone involved but says they just want to be left alone

>Dio written as charismatic for some reason
>actually a cowardly shit
>Kira written as a weirdo nutjob introvert
>hugely charismatic with fanbase

>Why follow up a charismatic bastard with a cringy brainlet?
I get you don't like part 5, but it had its upsides too.

being a cowardly shit is the smartest thing to do when facing jojos

is there a jojo that isn't stupidly OP in some way?

How was Dio cowardly? Literally wanted to take over the world.

Joseph Joestar

>when the weakest jostar tricked a god to oblivion

case in point

>by the time he gets an infinite rope that can transmit Hamon waves all the Vampires are dead or can stop time

>High school kids with super powers
>Serial killer in a small town
>Slice of life setting
Jojo part 4 is literally a ripoff of persona 4. Araki truly is a hack.

Attached: 15493383358.jpg (214x214, 15K)

I thought it was the other way around

which came first Pt 3 or Persona?

Persona 4 is unironically part 4 but competent

Persona

>part 4 but competent
This is true.

>look up at google
>Persona came out in 96
>Pt 4 came out in 91

hmm...

>The first entry in the series, Revelations: Persona,[b] was released in 1996 for the PlayStation.
>Stardust Crusaders (Japanese: スターダストクルセイダース Hepburn: Sutādasuto Kuruseidāsu) is the third story arc of the Japanese manga series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, written and illustrated by Hirohiko Araki. It was serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump from 1989 to 1992, with the 152 chapters collected into sixteen tankōbon volumes.

>Persona 4
>competent

Persona 4 came out 16 years after Diamond is Unbreakable, retard

>Persona 4 is more like part 4 except DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

More competent than the trash that is part 4. also Adachi is a way better villain than Kira.

That's a fact though.

Part 4 has major issues with tonal whiplash. The part goes from Josuke learning the value of a life and meaning of loss, to a series of pretty light-hearted adventures, to a murder mystery thriller and has a tough time blending those together.

Compare that with Persona 4, which is practically the same plot as part 4 but with a much better handle on its tone.

>The part goes from Josuke learning the value of a life and meaning of loss, to a series of pretty light-hearted adventures, to a murder mystery thriller
That sounds amazing you fucking moron.

>part 4 but with a much better handle on its tone
THIS.

No it doesn’t. What you mentioned adds to the themes of the part and JoJo as a whole

Yeah it sounds amazing, it's just too bad the execution doesn't follow

Joylene String stand is pretty tame

made me reply

How does it not follow in execution

SEETHING

Dragon Ball Super is the biggest example, even if it's for children

and he did that by getting as far away as possible when facing the jojos AFTER getting his powers and throwing minions at them

aw look, baby watched the redlettermedia star wars reviews and thinks he understands tonal problems

>If you're going to be lazy and use voice over for exposition, make sure the characters keep their mouths closed.
Doesn't look good in the "language of animation". Certain stylistic choices have become the norm and you're not a super clever postmodern critic for pointing out that it's unrealistic.

>redlettermedia

Attached: 15580231794.jpg (764x713, 309K)

Yeah, when I read/watch JoJo's Bizzare Adventure, the last thing I expect is a bizzare adventure.

You're telling me, he's already a Yea Forumsirgin, no surprise he's a fa/tv/virgin too.

based shill

Part 4 wasn't an adventure at all, none of the characters go anywhere.

It was an adventure of incoherent writing

>incoherent writing
True.

>Can’t have adventures in a suburban town

You're full of shit and I hate this forced meme.
Part 4 is the Part 5 of the current year. I remember when Parts 2 and 4 were king on this board with 7 kinda meh. What is this? a "times change, gramps" situation? They only change when people force memes.

>I remember when Parts 2 and 4 were king on this board
When was this?

What adventure? all they did was walk down the street.

I'll walk down your street with my fucking boots you punk.

In this part they found
>a chief who could heal with his food
>A beauty parlor where you can change your face
>An alien
>A street corner that can take your soul
>Ghosts
>A man turned into rock

Do you pay attention to what random people on the street are doing?

Attached: 39A1B600-FA70-494D-AB66-3D347F236CB6.jpg (320x386, 80K)

So basically what you're telling me is they just walked down the street.

It's almost like he's psychotic or something.

Didn't araki actually draw those two together romantically? It's a good look, really, especially when the alternative is dykeshit or Anasui (it's dykeshit too)

>How was Dio cowardly?
How is spending the entirety of Part 3 hiding behind a legion of minions not cowardly as fuck, in addition to being totally retarded? If he was gonna make use of minions anyway why not have them all ready and waiting in his mansion? He spends 99% of Part 3 being a complete coward and then at the very end decides that he's now so confident and full of himself that he can solo the entire main cast. He didn't even coordinate with Vanilla Ice.

>you need to travel long distance in order for a string of occurrences to be considered an adventure

Attached: well anon.jpg (640x645, 61K)

Going on an adventure requires traveling user. fighting a stand user down the street is not an adventure at all

Attached: 15565595434.png (713x686, 681K)

not-adventures can still be fun.
It's like you think street fighter should be about fighting streets because that's the title.
I mean there's criticism and there's nitpicking.

Seems completely rational.
Yeah, I agree. The minions should have attacked together, instead of being cocky greedy fucks.

You don’t need to go anywhere new to have an adventure. You try out fishing and that can be an adventure

WHOA, THEORY TIME, HOLD ON TO YOUR ASS.
Ultimate Kars was what destroyed Mikitaka's planet.

>THEORY

Attached: 15610747288.png (620x620, 318K)