The Whimsical Cursed Sword

anyone else reading this?? it's hilarious
chapters
mangadex.org/title/35247/the-whimsical-cursed-sword
raw
urasunday.com/jakensan/index.html

Attached: jakensan.jpg (435x364, 74K)

Yup, the writer did another fantasy comedy series and it was hilarious as well.

Not yet, but what's the tax policy over there?

Attached: shekel_isekai.png (900x1280, 512K)

The artstyle looks westerny so Yea Forums hates it by default

It's by Tobita Nikiichi. I love everything from this guy.

It's fun, although I feel the MC doesn't really deserve to get verbally shit on by everyone.

The MC is second to the legendary Baki himself. He should be proud

I hope he continued Bonfire NEET. Was there ever a dump of Bonfire NEET on Yea Forums?

Sorry OP, I’m too busy laughing at you.

I think bonfire neet was a story made on 2chan, and since the story is abandoned the mangaka just cant just do his own, he gonna commit career sudoku like that.

no u

Attached: We Live In a Society.jpg (218x207, 22K)

Pretty great, made my day. I kept reading the sword's dialogue in John DiMaggio's voice.

I'am, It's nice to see some real deal fantasy not that iseaki/RPG shit

It's alright but the author's formula is getting a bit annoying. The MC is always someone who gets shit on by everyone for no reason. And in this case he's even a well adjusted guy instead of some basement dwelling NEET yet his cute imouto and childhood friend who secretly likes him still treat him like shit.

Attached: e16.png (847x1200, 358K)

>this looks pretty goo-
>3 chapters translated
How about you fuck off?

I like the art

Attached: 5461346542.jpg (685x556, 162K)

OP is probably a shill but I don't even care this shit is amazing

Attached: x7.png (847x1200, 443K)

You look new and confused. The art doesn't look "westerny" at all and the mangaka is well known.

>shill
>Yea Forums

Attached: 0ab.gif (379x387, 229K)

Shilling what?

Eh that time he deserved it. It's a legitimate job, with someone actually powerful enough to stop the sword from rampaging if needed while keeping his sister relatively in line as well.

Yeah, I'm sure the author comes here to shill his manga for us to illegally read.

This is by the same guy that made that dragonquest manga about stalking a dude with an exposed nipple or something right?

And the neet monster hunter manga.

Kill yourself out of Yea Forums

Err, no. The Dark God and the loli have a point.

Didn't that series die when the magazine it was in go under. Hopefully this series doesn't run into the same problems.

>niggerstream dropped it after doing chapter 1
>I did chapter 2 hoping to drum up interest for a proper group but nobody bit
>some actual ESL who didn't understand english grammar did chapter 3
>some kindly scanlator dude bit the bullet and did the rest of the manga himself except he quit 4 chapters before the end
>some translator released scripts onto the internet for the rest of the chapters which some other random dude typeset
All this within 16 released chapters. It deserved better, both scanlation wise and axed-ending-wise.

newest chapter (24) is out on the site

the manga ranking Jumped from 50ish to 3rd place in the ranking
keep checking the raw on the site, we might save this from getting axed

He's essentially working at mcdonalds while his childhood friend runs a succesful business.

heh, I guess I'll help out this one time lets do this bros

Attached: 233159478.jpg (335x391, 72K)

the manga itself changed its publication from Sunday Super to Club Shogakukan (or vise versa i don't remember)

then got restarted from chapter 1 on Manga One app

it flopped on all 3 publications

this dude is cursed, hopefully this can be his big break

his Dragon Quest manga is also something
he deleted the raw from Pixiv then reuploaded them and delete them again
rumors has it he got DMCA'd by Square Enix

Fuck I feel so bad for this guy. I like his art. His stories are pretty good too, but his characters could really use some work. His protagonists are all unconventional which is great because regular MCs are boring but in the first few chapters of all of his manga he reuses the same gag aspect of his MCs every time. In this one, he plays the straight man again and again and the joke gets old. In MxM, the whole NEET thing where the MC only began character development midway through the manga when all the readers had already tired of his unchanging neet shtick and stopped reading already.