What anime has the best animation of all time?

What anime has the best animation of all time?

Attached: tumblr_pe4bq5yHdj1vz54q7o2_500.gif (500x228, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OaXgojfEoJ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lads

Attached: tumblr_pmf7h9U3JQ1u2nqejo1_500.gif (500x209, 801K)

mob psycho and space dandy

Something not produced by a company.

Mad house and Trigger

This. But unironically

Attached: tumblr_p7t43rN0at1sebz5yo1_400.gif (400x227, 1.5M)

>anime
youtube.com/watch?v=OaXgojfEoJ4

based and redpilled

in terms of tv anime animation mob psycho is so inventive with it's animation it's definetly up there

same goes for space dandy

as for both they also hired a lot of freelance animators to really make the animation shine in the series

for tv series,
>Nichijou (kyoani, still most most expensive blue ray in regular edition)
>Dennou Coil (literally bankrupting madhouse, 11 year in making)

for movie
>Akira (still one of most expensive movie ever made, until kaguya)
>redline (7 years in making, also one make madhouse bankrupt)

if you answer other than above, you are wrong.

i love how good animation in this thread mean flashy edit.

yet opm was an industry-sized passion project, which is why s1 was so successful even though it didn't deserve to be when you consider the source material

the best anime animation is all pre-2000s anyway. gits, angel's egg, vampire hunter d: bloodlust - take your pick from any of the "classics". they put 99% of the anime industry to shame, mainly because they were made during a period in time before the internet and cell phones halved the globe's attention span.

you can't top the classics because they were made during an era where you had to be veritable quality and a little bit different to get the attention of the general public. now, it's just about 'now'. trend-hopping is in and if you don't make something quickly enough then you're going to miss the general public when it's riding the wave of the latest fad. it's why music studios essentially produce the same exact music/songs and follow the simple formula of attactiveness + general ability + marketability = sales. anime studios do the same thing.

nobody wants to risk a hard-made fortune for the small chance of maybe making another fortune.

There is such a thing as indie animation.

Well I think F91 looked better than Akira and Redline combined.

>angels egg
how?

show me something that lasts for the same duration as anything i just mentioned, tells a meaningful story, and maintains the same level of quality throughout that was indie-made.

i'm going to bed - i'll be dreaming of the long list of recommendations i've no doubt you'll be giving me.

>Mad house
Overlord shit CGI?

Name anime not studios

""""""""""Animation"""""""""""

There's a reason why in spite of Index 3 people are hopeful for Railgun 3

Attached: mmisa.gif (540x318, 1.83M)

>gif

It's like they're living in the stone age.

Attached: 1522219574167.webm (640x358, 2.88M)

Inferno Cop

Ginguiser