Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

No episode next week but we can still discuss what's gonna happen. First of all, a 4 and last opening actually sounds believable now. Also, Specter confirmed for garbage duelist and completely irrelevant

Attached: Yusaku Ultimate Link Summon.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqqXQYsuPUc
vgmdb.net/album/87923
youtu.be/T5ORa_mWCIA
youtube.com/watch?v=IzUT-1kX254
nhentai.net/g/276122/
youtube.com/watch?v=mXseFpESaHU
youtube.com/watch?v=ebU7DA4GVW8
fanfiction.net/u/10983970/nerd314314
youtube.com/watch?v=NmsjT0IJrKk&t=1070s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>s4 fags STILL delusional
lmao go sit in the corner along with jinfags, miyufags and queenfags

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 107 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.33_[2019.06.19_23.23.17].jpg (1280x720, 366K)

A new opening doesn't mean a new season. This currently 3 season will be VRAINS last

Attached: D8p6MqcUYAAqc58.png (720x850, 412K)

>This currently 3 season will be VRAINS last
and that's a good thing

>mfw Ai summons a Link-8

Attached: Smug Ai.jpg (1920x1080, 576K)

Okay I haven't watched any Vrains. Fill me in on Yusaku because he looks like the most different main character in the series, other than Yusei. I don't care about spoilersI just don't want to put in the effort to watch more yugioh, unless its worth it.

>No episode next week
Why?

Very dedicated to revenge and his mission. Doesn't let people near him easily if they don't offer anything relevant to his mission. Wants to make peace between AI and humans. He doesn't hang out or have fun in anything other way than dueling.

some festival

Ai is so beautiful, the most interesting character in the cast now, has the first deck in Vrains I want to build, and he's voiced by a now-filterless Takahiro Sakurai. How can he be so perfect?

Attached: Ai summoning chant.jpg (1280x3179, 687K)

He is Yusei after the Jesus Fudo transformation, but without the Kizuna part.

Attached: D9ZDR6rUIAApksD.jpg (1200x870, 186K)

I'm still more interested in akira.

Akira's a decent person and seeing him facing death made me realize I liked him more than I thought, but I wouldn't call him particularly interesting.
Yusaku has actual flaws, which Yusei never had. Go's descent into madness was entirely his fault because he only saw allies as important when he needed them.

no Go's decent into madness was his own ego, Playmaker had nothing to do with it, if Go just accepted he will always be secondary to Playmaker he would have never done what he did

Go watch Go vs Soulburner in s2, Go explained it all there

Ai's not very interesting here he just seems to be doing the revenge thing again.

If Yusaku hadn't neglected Go as soon as he didn't need him anymore. they could have settled the affair on their own without the part where Go throws away everything else in his life for greater power.

Whatever Ai's going for, it can't be 'revenge' unless it's a general revenge on all humanity, because there's no one to get revenge on, he and Yusaku are the ones who defeated Bohman and eliminated the other Ignis. We don't have enough to speculate on his endgame yet.

Describe these two characters.

Attached: Blood Shepherd and Ghsot Girl.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Death cowboy jobber and best female character in Yugioh jobber.

Well he wants it against go at least. I don't think androids will help him do anything other than hurt people.

Attached: 1560943295137.png (1280x720, 960K)

It's definitely not revenge. The one that caused his friends to die was ultimately one of his own kind, and who is dead now anyway. Even now he's going after Queen and Akira not for them specifically, but for their code keys. What that leads to is unknown.

Go actually is responsible for Earth's death, that's different. Akira's affiliated with Sol but that rather cheery video he left warning him of his attack didn't make it personal at all.

why the fuck should Yusaku need to waste his time and coddle Go like a little fucking baby? grown ups should handle their own fucking problems

I'm not saying Yusaku should have expected Go to reveal all the maturity of an infant, I'm saying that Yusaku forgetting about his allies as soon as he didn't need them anymore is a legitimate character flaw that had tangible consequences.

Queen and Akira were also somewhat responsible for earth is the problem.

Sakurai looks so old and ugly. What went wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=XqqXQYsuPUc

Attached: Kimeru (2).jpg (1280x720, 114K)

If it was only revenge then he would've just have them be coma'd, and not bother with the keys and whatnot. For him it's probably a happy coincidence that they've got the code keys he wants while also being partly to blame for Earth.

It can never come soon enough.

Attached: Jin N Yusaku.jpg (620x866, 114K)

His plan definitely involves androids. It won't be good for humans.

Attached: Ishige (2).jpg (1200x675, 143K)

well he neglected Aoi and she didn't throw a hissy fit, same with Emma, why are you trying to blame Yusaku here when it was all Go's fault for having such a fragile ego that needs to be coddled with

>didn't make it personal at all.
If Akira didn't get promoted he could've avoided all this tb h, sure sucks to be him.

Name a stronger monster.

Attached: 1560744236354.png (648x947, 772K)

>allies
except they weren't his allies at all, at the start of the tower of hanoi he told them to all fuck off, during the final duels (Playmaker vs Revolver) he didn't say shit about allies or bonds or w/e, all he cared about was revenge/settling his score at first then """"saving"""" revolver and creating a new future

Crystal Wing.

Attached: 1454524202558.jpg (878x900, 415K)

Attached: 1540987472269.png (1280x738, 911K)

he had to reevaluate some things.

Attached: D8Lr-9XU8AEfBc7.jpg (899x1200, 91K)

Short of assuming that his memories were deleted so he could coexist with lightning, how would he come back?

nothing to discuss

Attached: PM.jpg (653x403, 60K)

Anything you want to say to Playmaker and Revolver's VAs?

Attached: Ishige & Takeuchi.jpg (576x1024, 123K)

Soulburner's VA is better than both combined.

He sounds alright in some roles but not in a ton of them.

Nice job on the voice work. JP casting choices are generally pretty good.

How close can they get?

Attached: 1560885062225.jpg (1402x1804, 184K)

Attached: Jim Crocodile Cook.jpg (640x480, 176K)

I want to gag Roboppi

Rouge the Bat and Cowboy Bebop

jobberly bond

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.05_[2019.06.12_23.41.17].jpg (1280x720, 521K)

Attached: 1529921806189.jpg (900x1200, 201K)

vgmdb.net/album/87923

sound duel 3 confirmed

prepare your anus for soulburner theme

That and Lightning's.

Based

It cant come soon enough. I kept replaying that scene when he summoned Phoenix because the song was so hype.

Rouge the Bat isn't too far off. Cowboy Bebop? Naw. More like a discounted Boba Fett. Instead of getting eaten by a giant mouth in the desert, he just slice by some dirty laundry, instead.

Attached: TSR_Rouge.png (209x375, 98K)

Attached: 1559704593816.png (800x907, 341K)

Attached: 1542316541332.png (500x500, 293K)

Go's hissy-fit was entirely one-sided. Yusaku barely gave the man the time of day even up through him getting wasted by Revolver. Placing any blame on him for Go going nuts is like blaming someone for not sitting down and having a private conversation with their stalker.

he finally hit the wall as he approached 50
that, or drugs/giving up on continuing botox and fillers

he is old

>Roboppi will never put its plug in you
Why live, bros!

Nothing better than seeing a nice reaction image getting completely fucked by a HUMONGOUS WATERMARK. So I edited it to remove it but I'm a merciful god so I added a small one so the artist still gets credit

Attached: RoboppiFuck.png (800x907, 275K)

Yeah, we had a break that week last year and the year before that, too. So this is completely normal. VRAINS takes so few breaks that I forgot that we even had a break next week.

Reposting this from the last thread in case no one saw it.
youtu.be/T5ORa_mWCIA

>that production quality
sasuga
It would be neat if Konami did these simulator-esque things for Worlds or something. After the match is done just make the simulator version with all the anime Circuits and shit appearing

Hey look a doujin that actually acknowledges autist love

Attached: 18.jpg (1280x1852, 785K)

post numbers

Ishige better get more work after this

Favorite normal monster that you wish would show up in the anime? Mine has always been Metal dragon. I loved to fusion summon him in Power of Chaos.

Attached: Sido-Metal dragon Koumori.jpg (1023x542, 76K)

I wish DDM had picked up. I love the game almost as much as the cardgame but most importantly, I love the figures. To think of having figures for archetypes like Aroma, Trickstars, Dinomist or Desk bots makes me want to return to 2004 and buy as much DDM as I could. Too bad I was only 10 at the time.
Btw. I know the quality was crap but I guess they'd get their shit together with time, much like the amiibos.

Attached: MeteorB.Dragon-DDM-FIGURE.jpg (198x224, 12K)

It would've lived if the English version used the custom dice for each monster like Japan did

they seem like they can take at least some pride in their character roles as VAs, for whatever vrains fans that exist out there in japan

i can't imagine what Yuya's VA was feeling when things really went south, at no fault of his own

Then why did it not pick up in Japan? Gaddamn.

Attached: 1560973059849.gif (533x600, 303K)

The laziest card art in YG history.

Attached: file.png (377x550, 409K)

Not him but who cares about the background. At least the dragon is well drawn.

Attached: 17511156.jpg (544x544, 248K)

tfw no more Arc-V sound duels

Attached: Repent motherfucker.jpg (1597x895, 119K)

What is that monster called?

My God, AI is so goddamn hot I just can't.

Attached: Ai clay.jpg (910x1024, 126K)

calm down, roboppi

Sooner than you expect.

Attached: Miyu cute.jpg (694x1024, 94K)

I wish Konami would make Roboppi's jacket irl, I would buy it

Attached: Roboppi130.jpg (490x382, 20K)

Dumb girl.

i miss the old yugioh art

Attached: 1438690013655.jpg (1920x1080, 81K)

source on the artist, please

i can sense some gackt+lelouch inspiration from Ai human form

playylmaoker

Attached: 2019_06_16_22.59.13~01.jpg (261x198, 11K)

It still shows up from time to time.

Attached: Defender of the Underworld Labyrinth.jpg (772x768, 122K)

yeah but they getting an improved version, the old ones had very deviantart levels of quality which had their charm

Oh, it's SIDO Look him up on Twitter. I'm on my work now and can't access my twitter account.

Attached: Sido-Cannon soldier.jpg (1062x610, 89K)

thanks, i will look him up!

Did aliens ever show up in the anime?

He can't do intimidation.

Attached: 1560944819953.png (1280x720, 569K)

>we will never get to ENJOY enhoy chojiro's theme.

Attached: giphy (3).gif (460x345, 491K)

These are adorable. Thanks user!

GX and Zexal

Yes

Attached: DTxOQk.png (900x675, 1M)

I mean THE aliens. Alien counters, you know.

No problem.

Attached: Sido-Monsters 2.jpg (1461x521, 91K)

ah, the archetype. no

So what does this one have to do with rituals?

Attached: hiyari.png (1280x720, 1M)

>rituals are blue
>so is this monster
noice

Honestly the fire one would've made more sense just because of emerald eagle.

Crap. It's my favorite archetype. The first one I created irl and the one I used in DN the most back during the time. I guess I'll have to wait for characters using legacy decks in ygo 7 or 8.

Apparently alien shocktrooper was used in arc-v probably as a cameo or by a minor duelist though.

they did? is hard to notice when background character uses very specific cards

youtube.com/watch?v=IzUT-1kX254

I miss wacky scenes like this. But at least we got a card referancing this scene. How could we turn other scenes like this into cards? I'd love a destroy the floatation ring card.

I didn't watch it but it seems like someone called damon used it.

oh that guy. I remember people thinking he'd be a Lancer because of his specific e̶a̶r̶s̶ design

Attached: Damon.png (1280x720, 933K)

Why is Shouma not a YU?

Attached: 1561034828005-1.jpg (1188x2048, 230K)

If he was a Yu he would end up being part of some supernatural schenanigans but instead he's just some guy trying out decks at locals

I loved the way they drew his eyes this episode, looks pretty distinct

Judai wasn't a Yu either and look how far he got.

His surname (Yuki) doesn't count?

Wasn't shock trooper also used by Kozaky in GX?

I don't think so.

No.

>Yuki Judai

who is this?

new manga protagonist.

whats it called? im surprised they are using the old duel disk

Victory's Asada IIRC

Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game Structures

>Make it a point that monsters pulled from Data Storms can be turned into real life physical cards
>2 years on and we still haven't had any real life duels in Vrains
What's even the point

If they do a plot involving merging the VRAINS world with the real world IRL cards are probably going to be good

>errata Firewall
>make a return in the anime with a new proper summon chant like every other Cyberse Dragon got
DO IT. MAKE IT HAPPEN

Attached: FREE HIM.jpg (1536x2048, 506K)

Is Darkfluid and Xceed not enough for you?

Attached: Ai and Playmaker.jpg (1280x1440, 450K)

Good luck with that happening.

Attached: 1557465919708.jpg (2781x2000, 1.55M)

Base Firewall is still the best looking and easily usable/useful out of the lot of them. Even with a HOPT errata Firewall would probably still see more regular use than Xceed or Darkfluid

Longdraw user here. Tell me what you want to see, and I may decide to draw it. Delivery time takes from a few months to a little bit over a year. However, it'll be well worth the wait.

Pic related is an example of my art.

Attached: myart.png (705x550, 205K)

No.
They are all inferior copies.
Does anyone have Ai mourning at the Ignis graves, but Firewall has a grave edited in too?

Attached: ef5 (1).jpg (1200x973, 164K)

Wut I've never seen this before. Sauce?

Firewall will stay dead even during Ygo7 and that's a good thing

Attached: dead.png (1924x720, 740K)

Aussa the Earth Charmer and Traptrix Atrax throwing fists at each other before a door labeled "Structure Deck".

nhentai.net/g/276122/

Hyper link when?

>that mai ass
>that harpy getting her dress cutted
>no sex scene
>just ecchi and hilarious scenes
TRANSLATE IT
OWN

Is pandor correct?

Attached: 100%.png (1280x720, 812K)

Will the final boss battle betwean Yusaku and Ai this arc involve a link 8 link summon?

Revolver here

No just link 6. six is the key number in vrains.

inb4 Yusaku's Link-6 ends up having a more overpowered effect than Anime Beyond the Hope

Attached: Beyond ZA HOPU.jpg (2042x389, 319K)

Reminder that zexal is the best YGO

Attached: kattobingu da ore.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

I think darkfluid shows they learned their lesson.

I speak no nip.

The point is that Yusaku's old duel disk needs physical cards and so it can use those cards. C'mon man it's right there. No one else has irl cards anymore in the city.

Not that fast I think. Maybe Link 6, leaving Link 7 and 8 (or 9) for the end boss.

So Ai keeps Aqua in his Main Deck.

Also, Ai Ritual's artwork better references episode 47.

That's just more confusing if every other ignis is in the extra deck.

happy saturday, do your homework

Attached: piggu.png (183x254, 63K)

IN TO ZA VURAINZU!

>roboppi's a vacuum AI
>his ace is a washing machine dragon

Attached: laundry dragon.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>ace
>when it's one of the LINK-1s
If anything his ace is Celtopus because it provides the effects for the deck and the deck barely functions without it

Attached: Roboppi107.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

Okay, maybe I'm missing something but did Roboppi even need to summon Laundry Dragon to win?
>Activate Appliancer Test to revive Propelion and Vacculephant with 0 ATK
>Activate Appliancer Conversion to swap them over, giving them their ATK back
>Both have effects to attack directly if not co-linked
>Ghost Girl/Blood Shepherd had 1750 LP
Guess Roboppi just needed to BM

Attached: Roboppi83.jpg (1024x562, 95K)

Wait nvm I'm retarded, Ghost Girl had the skill to regain LP so she would have 2350LP while Roboppi could only deal 2200. Roboppi with that solid prediction

Attached: AppliancerLaundryDragonAttack.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

It requires another link 1 to summon. It takes some build up. It's not surprising that his ace is a dragon at least because he is Yusaku's robot after all.

More fun than revolver and soulburner.

Attached: bury you.png (1280x738, 662K)

Attached: Shinji_Weber.png (1280x720, 480K)

I can't wait to see more marincess animated!

Attached: 1561081297824.jpg (821x1181, 600K)

Where can I get these? Or a pic in higher resolution so I can get one printed myself.

Attached: 10578426.jpg (300x300, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mXseFpESaHU

Those are made by cospa. try cdjapan.

Be honest. How likely do you think it is for Ai to beat Playmaker? I myself don't find it very likely just on the basis that they're going to have to pull out the stops just to keep blue maiden from being incapacitated for most of the season.

Attached: 1558559991525.png (1280x720, 969K)

Attached: I ONLY DUEL TO WIN.png (1600x900, 921K)

>Beat Playmaker, don't murder him because of kizuna
>Beat Blue Maiden and Akira, take Akira's key and leave Blue Maiden because she was nice to Aqua
Badabing, reasons for not murdering the cast while still beating them

Attached: Roboppi146.jpg (1280x960, 254K)

Wow Blue Maiden both having to stay alive and get a tag duel in this arc actually makes the show less predictable

>Beat Playmaker, don't murder him because of kizuna
He already murdered his friends. Why would he stop here?
>makes the show less predictable
How is Ai sparing people because of friendship less predictable?

>He already murdered his friends. Why would he stop here?
He never intentionally murdered his friends. I would 100% guarantee that if given the opportunity he would not murder Playmaker regardless of whether it would help his plan or not.

Attached: 1549868100028.jpg (1218x1554, 144K)

inb4 Pandor uses main deck Topologics

Attached: TopologicZerovoros.jpg (1243x2048, 793K)

While it's clear he didn't have a choice, I'm not sure Playmaker will give him a choice either. That code key is too important to let go.
She should use a pandor counterpart type to cyberse.

>Poo ray may car
>ever losing
When will you people learn?

Attached: DU93MNVVAAAGKu4.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

Leave Playmaker to me

Attached: Buy Black Feathers.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Crow lost to someone who used time wizard.

He let him win

Yugi let people win multiple times. Did he actually win those times?

So cute.

If Emma and Blood Shepherd's loss was any indication, a straight defeat is getting characters deleted until the finale. In that case I can't imagine he'll get farther than a draw.

>Losing to a vacuum robot during its very first duel with their peak 2v1 synergy

Its beyond pitiful granted machines can bullshit instantly optimize etc nonsense their way to victory but still what jobbers.

Roboppi was enhanced by cyberse nonsense. really it's just that the villain has to have an unfair edge. Should be expected from this genre.

Roboppi's monsters are all machines, not a single cyberse.

That's not the point they're making. I think they're saying that because Roboppi was given free will by an Ignis some Cyberse shenanigans happened to make Roboppi good at duelling

What do you think of Go's new stance on winning?

Attached: standing back up.png (1280x720, 420K)

I don't know why but his motto of never giving up makes me genuinely believe he will win despite knowing otherwise. I knew he would beat Revolver yet I believed in him all the same. Great character

Attached: I see a world you cant.jpg (960x1080, 308K)

>I knew he would beat Revolver
I knew he WOULDN'T beat Revolver. Jesus, I should proofread my posts more

Yeah but how can they send him off in an arc like this? He needs a little more build up.

They could cause a draw so he doesn't just die. Go could get knocked out for a bit while Ai keeps on going because he's an AI. Go wakes up post-Blue Maiden shenanigans and he's still a part of the cast. They could even make that his non-Win the motivation to become better maybe getting a LINK-5 or something in the process I just don't want them to cuck my boy in all 3 seasons

Unless he get possessed or brainwashed by Ai I don't see any outs for him here.

>yfw the ceremonial duel is playmaker against Go where Go wins.

Attached: 1492881657427.png (155x223, 47K)

Lame. I only like it that he'll buff Ai's win rate even more.

As a yugioh villain his win rate doesn't matter that much.

Why aren't yugiph villains allowed to have winrates this good

Attached: 2019-05-29 08_38_24-Shiranui (Character) _ Cardfight!! Vanguard Wiki _ FANDOM powered by Wikia.png (432x518, 137K)

Destroys your gay links.

Attached: 12383265.jpg (900x579, 194K)

>go to make some webms of yusei's dueling to shut up faggots who don't like 5DS
>his turns are too long to do that, specifically his one turn three kill in episode 86
Fuck.

Attached: ywn be this cool.webm (1280x720, 769K)

>Yusei never just shot Z-ONE
Missed opportunity

Given how serious yugioh is the villain winning this much would probably turn the world into a desolate wasteland.

Yeah, a large majority of the time the villains are either fighting jobbers who don't matter or the main cast. If they win against the main cast it's just the Bohman arc from Season 2. If they beat the MC, they usually would fucking die and the show would be over

youtube.com/watch?v=ebU7DA4GVW8
>one turn three kill
That shit was cool

Because they'll get rekt by and only the protag anyway, so other victories are meaningless.

His duels in the early episodes were short.

If it's old it's probably out of stock. The pic is all simple blocky lines and colors anyway, just pay an artist to vector it or do it yourself.

Actually sounds like a potentially interesting season
>Main villain appears as an absolute juggernaut
>not even Bohman compares to this guy's madness
>eliminates characters left and right without worry
>completes all their schemes over time
>MC's also losing once or twice but barely escapes with his life
>has to train and get even better than his former unstoppable status while everything is still going to shit
>finally wins after a contender for top 5 duels in the franchise

How would you fix bohman?
Ususlly I like the villain who respects his enemies, but I did not care about him at all.
He kinda reminded me as a blander version of Meruem.
Not trying to hunterfaggot meme or anything

>my boy
Why would Go be your boy?

How would archetypes work in that?

>not even Bohman compares to this guy's madness
Bohman was a fucking jobber man. S1 Revolver was a more intimidating villain.

Archetypes lean towards post-apocalyptic with a focus on insects, machines and psychics(main villain)
Lots of anime only decks just like Vrains but characters that are closer to the MC get their decks printed.
The situation is going to hell and the cards should reflect that

He's the number one entertainer. He belongs to the people.

Attached: numba wan.png (500x281, 185K)

If the villain is eliminating characters left and right and the protagonist is barely escaping with his life how is anyone else surviving?

maybe actually flesh out his relationship to haru. or keep going with the "I'm actually you" lie except make it the truth, even if it turns out still dumb it might've been more entertaining and out there

drop the unifying ignis plot. make lightning just want to kill people.

why does he deserve to suffer ?

Attached: DGafdnIXgAAgGF-.jpg (1200x675, 145K)

You'll take a Link-6 or higher Firewall as another replacement for the normal one and you will love them.

Character-wise? I would erase the memory rewritting plot and make him not zig-zag between being your typical YGO psycho and being respectful.

Deck-wise? More fixes than I can count, but I really wish Dragrid was treated better. Legit expected Bohman to pull some broken shit like an Extra Link Full Mode with the 7 heads. Instead he stopped at the 2 heads and we got yet another unfinished set of monsters.

>light dragons
>not tragic
Just look at blue eyes and number 46.

>firewallfags still trying to play innocent
lmao fuck off, suffer for all eternity

Start him out as his season finale persona, have him only face PM once before the finale in an inconclusive duel where Bohman has the advantage, but he crushes everybody else as the season goes along. Also change his deck.

How many unfinished set of monsters does this franchise have at this point?

He just wanted to save people.

no he didn't. he's just a fucking monster, retard

>wanted to be more useful than all the main protag ace monster
>end up getting banned for it
Its truly suffering. The design is a 10/10, too.

Attached: 1543605171357.png (800x800, 2.46M)

tell that to linkuriboh.

>The design is a 10/10,

Attached: YAMERO.webm (1280x720, 731K)

linkuriboh was created by Ai, different thing, firewall is just another random monster from the data storm

I'm still so smitten with the design. An /m/ MC boss dragon was all I ever wanted out of a main character's ace. DarkFluid's cool and all but regular Firewall still looks far better

Attached: Darkfluid.webm (666x372, 2.96M)

In DM I recall nothing missing.

With GX there was more single cards lacking than whole sets, but Blair/Rei's Mystic Knight and Magician Archetypes and Ojamachines come to mind.

5D's only had Blazar missing IIRC.

In Zexal we never saw what the non-Salamander V monsters did. Lion Heart also got cheated out of its Number C upgrade. At least the base Numbers are now complete, so yay.

Arc-V lacked Gnome and Undine Cores for Leo (but not like anyone cared about him, he sucks). And C/Cs lacked their other 49 (lel) Extra Deck Monsters.

By Ai's storm access program. It's suited to yusaku.

Because Konami FUCKED UP as usual. How hard could it have been to HOPT him from the get-go.

Attached: 63101472_p0.jpg (515x1200, 428K)

no it's just a random data storm monster, monsters have no meaning to playmaker, they're just tools

Balance wouldn't have made people buy Links, especially since pre-MR4 Decks were still dominating until Double Helix became a thing.

Link 5 Darkfluid is already pushing it in terms of practicality. Even if we eventually start getting Link 6+s I highly doubt they're going to see actual play.

Bohman already explained it. Why do you think it never goes too off theme with his deck?

Attached: heroic figure.png (1280x738, 770K)

"Balance" doesn't mean "bad". Look how good Synchros had it from the start with TDGS. Those first few Synchros still see play every so often this many years on.

the theme of his deck is otk beatdown, which firewall has nothing in common with, retard

why else do you think every other firewall after OG has some ATK effect? so firewall is just another random data storm monster

I meant the aesthetic theme but okay.

it doesn't fit his aesthetics either, playmaker is dark green, firewall isn't

>Featured prominently in OPs/EDs for S1/S2
>Even leading the charge in front of the Code Talkers in OP2
Regardless of your personal distate for Firewall, it was most definitely intended to be Yuusaku's ace before real life "circumstances" got in the way. Both eXceed and Darkfluid is evidence for this as well.

Attached: What could have been.jpg (1256x1404, 317K)

>deck

yeah his deck is otk beatdown, retard, firewall doesn't fit

the aesthetic theme of his deck, jesus.

Please tell me you're merely pretending.

how does a random dragon like monster fit the aesthetic theme of computer/it related things that has been mostly focused on warrior like/machine like/spellcaster like things?

>firewall apologists still exist even after the monster single handedly ruined the fucking game
lmao

Please love Decode Talker Extend

Attached: Decode Talker Extend.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

That's a king's color scheme not a dual swordsman's.

You going to make the same argument against Stardust Dragon? Christ. Plus Yuusaku plays a generic Cyberse deck to begin with where it's just an overall digital visual motif. I don't see you making a fuss about cards like Clock Wyvern or the other Cyberse Dragons.

The common visual thread is already there throughout his Link aces with the neon body lines, and the aces format of the workhorse Warriors with the ace Dragon is just a retread of Yusei.

Attached: PM Link Aces.jpg (1273x713, 275K)

other cyberse dragons at least fit his decks playstyle of UNGA, so that's fine, firewall isn't though since it's random and doesn't fit UNGA

who said a king isn't allowed to dual wield?

>189699331
I give up

Attached: 1523949779111.jpg (772x525, 93K)

aesthetic themes don't mean shit, firewall is just another random data storm monster that doesn't fit playmakers playstyle, which is what really matters, when we are talking about the data storm that gives monsters that suit the player

>WAHHHHHH MUH FIREWALL BRING HIM BACK WAHHH HE FITS WAHH HE'S SO PRETTY AND GOOD LOOKING LOOK AT ME I'M A FUCKING SCALIE
this is literally what firewall apologists sound like

>king

Attached: D9tgleCVUAAVyiI.jpg (616x1024, 98K)

How do you feel knowing Soulburner got married?

ugly fuck. Zi-O was a mistake and a waste of a year

>mfw imagining him doing the eren yell when he's having sex

Imagine a future final form MC ace having similar aesthetics to Grand Zi-O

What were they going for with kenmochi's design?

Attached: D9fkRyZU0AEPSFC.jpg (1028x768, 205K)

This one is being very slow to show up. Why the wait?

because revulva is the weakest which is why he's lagging behind so much compared to playmaker, soulburner, go and aoi

DM= Most of the missing cards are from the Atlantis Arc. Oricalchos, Armor, some left over Guardian support and some of Leon's cards

GX= Fossils and the other stuff you mentioned

5DS= Unrelased Infernity monsters

Zexal=Mostly complete

Arc V= Thorn Prisoners, Earthbound Servants and the stuff you mentioned.

Proud of my boy

Attached: 1553356871376.jpg (1184x800, 137K)

The villain has his own henchmen or organization who fight against the protaganist team.

Are you saying that Akira's team are the henchmen and Ai is the protagonist?

So what's the impact of the villain eliminating characters left and right? Is it just people like honda or rally getting killed?

No,This is about an idea an user mentioned earlier in the thread,
MC and his team defeat the first wave of henchmen, then the main villain and his elite henchmen show up. They wreck the MC and his team.

After being beaten, the MC and his buddies get trapped in an alternate dimension or something. Plot shifts to them trying to get back to their world and upgrade their decks Meanwhile villains are making preparations for carrying out their master plan.

MC team escapes, retuns to their world and have a rematch with the villain team. Defeat the bad guys after a series of epic duels and save the world.

Villains eliminating characters right and left establishes their power level and shifts the tone of the show without going full retard(like GX in later seasons). Mentor figures, reformed villains and maybe a MC or 2 get killed(can't kill off the entire main cast since the villain has a team too and I dislkie the protagonist beating all the bad guys, other characters needs feats too).

Honestly this sounds like a tweaked 5DS with more focus on team play and trying to emphasize the sort of dark tone of the first part. At least at a glance.

We're likely to see Zerovoros 1st, given Revolver is currently in a Speed Duel, in addition to being the Structure Deck's cover. Furious should come up in the Soulburner Duel.

By unfinished monster sets I meant ones which weren't seen, only being mentioned in card text/dialogue/whatever.

I was thinking along the lines of GX but with a much smaller cast(4-6 main duelists)but a 5Ds with more focus on team play could work too.

The dark tone would be brought in gradually instead of being present from the start. Like hints in the early parts of the series about whatever the villains are doing and odd incidents that seem random/filler but are actually plot relvant in the future.

I don't really expect him to use storm access to bring it out during a stall out battle while the episode is focused on something else. That doesn't seem like it would even be resolved on screen really.

Lightning ended with a 100% winrate

Is this show close to finishing?

You can't wrap your head around a three year cycle?

Oh. When did this start?

5D's

zerovoros will debut in another draw lose duel just like bomber and gumblar dragon, furious will debut in a lose duel like excharge, revolver will not get a single win this season

The first one was 4 and a half years. GX also went a full 4 years.

I see. I never even noticed

Are you absolutely sure?

Attached: 1560124781952.jpg (589x1200, 57K)

>roboppy already beaten ghost girl and blood shepherd
>playmaker that low
yeah I'm sure, that chart is insanely inaccurate

If they're not continuously progressing it probably is.

Attached: 1561264025841.jpg (1026x768, 190K)

Go should beat Ai. Ai didn't care much for earth anyways.

learn your place gofag

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 107 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.53_[2019.06.19_23.35.14].jpg (1280x720, 382K)

Attached: D9t6_T9U8AEB7eZ.jpg (850x1200, 149K)

wait a seconds..... thats NOT Blade's King form

Attached: tumblr_p3ana4X96K1u8oyyro3_500.png (500x595, 219K)

ugly

he cheated though

cheating against Revolver is perfectly acceptable

cheating is perfectly acceptable when your fucking opponent still can't win despite being given a million free stuff while you're playing handicapped

>Ep58
>Yuusaku was once a happy child that just loved dueling like his predecessors
Will he ever get his EGAO back proper?

when revulva dies yes

Didn't Bohman start getting Dice Rolls in his Data Storm monsters despite his deck being attribute-based control? I'd say that isn't fitting his playstyle either

Don't forget that Firewall has an entire theme soundtrack dedicated to it, which itself is a remix of Playmaker's theme soundtrack.

Attached: 63101472_p1.jpg (1200x808, 582K)

real life ygo was a mistake
how do we make it end so only anime and vidya are left

Real life YGO is great, and the reason the anime and vidya can go on. In fact both practically exist to shill cards anyway

I love owning pretty cards. Though more vidya would be also great.

Kek.

>real life is great
>boring table duels with both sides being silent and just awkwardly moving cards on the table

from what I've seen I would gladly sacrifice it.

>silent and ackwardly moving cards
Locals are loud as fuck most of the time. It is usually only the new kids that are silent.

>He doesn't at least make an autistic event out of summoning one's own boss/ace monsters
What kind of weaksauce locals you went to

I... never had a single real life duel

You're missing out, particularly casual play. There's nothing quite like playing with real like physical cards. Even competitive play is alright if that's your cup of tea

Doing long card combos irl feels as good as it looks in the anime

>boring table duels with both sides being silent and just awkwardly moving cards on the table
>I never had a single real life duel
Then shut up, you clown.

I wish we had a mall episode. It's the american counterpart to japanese's beach episodes.

Attached: 1561156310575.jpg (930x966, 107K)

I want Blood Shepard's drones so bad but it seems like they'll never be printed.

rude
I watched World Championships and it's just silent hand/card moving where spectator can't even tell whatever is happening

Because meta abusing asshats ruin everything.

Loving this idea.

Find some friends and give it a try. There aren't many people you can find online who will fool around with you using silly decks like Saggi the Dark Clown turbo or Kuriboh.dek. Plus, the ambient bullshitting as you play is fun.

>american counterpart to japanese's beach episodes
No it isn't, that'd be the summer vacation episode.

Shopping ep, dude. The summer one tends to last more than one ep.

What cartoon do you have in mind when saying this? Characters go to the mall all the time, it's not usually treated as a special event.

Isn't it anime characters that go to the beach all the time?

>no school festival episode
Dropped. I'm pretty sure DM had one in the early manga/Season 0 where Joey dressed like a woman to enter a beauty contest to win tickets to later scalp. GX had a really good one with DMG. Any other series have a school festival episode?

Zexal had one but I'm not sure if the focus of that episode was on the festival itself.

No? Unless they live there, the average SOL anime takes place mostly in high school.

>no episode this week.
It really hurts, anons.

Attached: D68COmmV4AAUJUL.jpg (1286x1875, 400K)

Gosh, didn't mean to quote.

Only if someone stole his avatar like back in episode 4.

Attached: 1559843480370.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

>that edit
Kills me every time.

Attached: Roboppi Cards.jpg (1905x2383, 1.78M)

Everyone's favorite harufag is back at it
fanfiction.net/u/10983970/nerd314314

Attached: 2019-06-23 10_35_10-Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS FanFiction Archive _ FanFiction.png (1283x92, 16K)

Forgive my stupidity, but what's edited? Is it the Star Trek interface and/or Neos punching through the satellite?

Attached: Gx in a nutshell.jpg (816x608, 124K)

No worries. The Neos image, been edited into things a million times, but still hasn't lost its humor to me.

I have an out there prediction but it still doesn't look good for Onizuka. And by that I just mean I think Ai is using his "distraction copies" againt the main to update his and Robappi's decks after they break his lock. And after they do he and Robappi will fall back and allow Akira and the rest a chance to mourn/ steel their resolves.

Nice.

Jin a cute!

Attached: Lost incident childrens 8 bits.jpg (467x680, 89K)

I want yusaku to be a white knight again.

Attached: D4D6KyxU8AA_0Oj.jpg (568x908, 65K)

I want Yusaku to have a character again

Attached: 9aa.png (600x500, 334K)

Hard to be a white knight when there are hardly any girls around.

Attached: 1501511336778.png (400x734, 383K)

Girls are for fags

Would that make soulburner's VA a fag?

Attached: 1553085111064.png (1280x720, 836K)

>yfw Yusaku uses all 6 Code Talkers to summon a Link-6 Super Anti-Ignis GodCode Talker Mecha-Firewall the True Ignislaying King

Attached: GO LOCO.jpg (1920x1080, 732K)

Like a combo or does the monster actually require six materials?

Will machines ever be good?

Attached: RIP.jpg (432x1199, 116K)

YGO 7 or 8 where the franchise completely turns into an m/ show

>hur dur
>meta bad
blaming duelists for using firewall is retarded it's made to be good and the fact it was abusable is konami's fault for not making it's effects HOPT

I love machines I wish it turns outs so.

Attached: Pendulum machine.jpg (695x558, 66K)

What about Cyber Dragon?

Attached: 1560435100084.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Gx feels so far away now. I want a new powerful machine deck in the anime.

You can hope for appliancers to be good assuming they're getting printed. I myself assume they probably won't be. Other than that, one would think they would back off on having a heavy machine and digital theme in the next one.

Are they machines? I tought they'd be cyberse.

Appliancers are machines. Roboppi seems to have been only enhanced by Ai not actually turned into an ignis.

Attached: spiral spear.webm (1280x720, 1.27M)

Will this match up live up to the hype and wait? Because I can see it just being one sided until the end when a reversal occurs.

Attached: 1558526178998.jpg (1280x720, 450K)

Idk, Revolver just looked really disinterested when they "fought each other" back in ep 84.

Attached: RevolvervsSoulburner.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

I expect it to be Yugo vs Yuri all over again. From start to finish it will be a boring shitshow whose winner will be only by some asinine and nonsensical "twist".

Reminder that thus is what we should have gotten in ygo duel carnival for the 3ds but something prevented it from happening. (File found within the files of the game. It is never used in the actual functioning thing.)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-23-15-31-45.png (960x540, 403K)

At least the characters were voiced, so the game still has replay value.

Would they really do that with revolver after his duel with lightning? I think a standard comeback is still more likely.

Attached: still alive.png (1280x720, 846K)

Anyone got the Webm of Yusaku Drawing for his Turn in Ep 102?

Attached: Playmaker Drawing.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

Attached: 1560688646252.jpg (352x204, 11K)

Webm with no sound. >>/wsg/2917128

What will her deck be? Box monsters? Monsters that represent the plagues of the world?

Attached: four pandor.png (1280x720, 814K)

It will be one sided for soulburner, no reversal, revulva will get btfo, and it will be great to watch

But what if its the other way around?

It's the anti Revolver retard. He's not capable of imagining anything favorable for Revolver.

I don't know about you but watching revolver lose yet again will be hype as fuck, look at how hype him vs lightning was

Would winning that battle be something he really desires to do? It's not like Soulburner has an ignis anymore. Soulburner is probably just going to be in his way.

/vg/ here. Keep the autistic Aoiniggers in your containment thread, thanks.

Attached: D9vuU8LU4AYz6RJ.jpg (1753x1737, 200K)

Roboppy pantsu when?

How come generic cyberse and @ignister are the only things with searchers for individual spell types?

Attached: doshin.png (1280x720, 948K)

Her deck won a WCS nothing can be done until some other character wins another one.

Attached: Lost lost incident children.jpg (819x614, 104K)

I wonder if they'll give windy's partner any kind of acknowledgement as a character who mattered to other people.

Attached: 1549447143481.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

>lost incident children
>mattering
lmao, only playmaker and chadburner matter

And Aoi, the honorary 7th victim of the incident as stated by Revolver

Even miyu and jin had a character who cared they existed.

Aoi never felt what being starved or isolated while receiving shocks all over your body is like. She will never get to feel pain like whe one the LIC got.

Doesn't matter user, Revolver said she's the 7th victim.
You're also forgetting that she was actually homeless for way longer than the Lost Incident went on

If anything, Kusanagi is more of a 7th victim than Aoi. The former had his brother become a vegetable for 10 years while the latter just remembered her friend. BS could also qualify if Windy turned out to be the culprit of his car crashing too.

>7th victim
There's needs to be a corresponding ignis for that.

Aqua is the corresponding ignis
She's a victim whore

Obviously not in the literal sense.

She's a victim of the car crash that killed her parents.

The hell is up with his eyebrows

>homeless
Akira was the one that took on most of the burden to give Aoi the best life he could. Her only pain was being alone but that led to her own drama.

The proper word is probably transient.

Attached: 1561286189048.jpg (1024x1024, 188K)

When are Armatos legios getting printed? Fuck.

Attached: Existencial crisis.gif (385x500, 1.82M)

Collector's Pack fuel

Attached: Vrains Anime Only Decks.jpg (1400x1530, 807K)

I feel your pain bro. I'm still surprised they only printed the good guys' stuff in Season 2, yet didn't even glance at Drones (BS getting so many Duels) or Hydradrives (the Season literally started and ended with a Hydradrive Duel, along with Bohman being that Season's Main Rival).

They really dropped the ball on that one.

Plays out about as well as the millennium items do.

Will this be the silliest ace monster in vrains?

Attached: laundry dragon.png (1280x720, 929K)

Aoi's VA is so cute.

Attached: Aoi VA Yui.jpg (799x1200, 184K)

It's the best way to show off cute girl cards.

Attached: 1559002975196.jpg (900x1200, 179K)

I'm still mad Kotori never got to duel properly despite her VA loving the game in real life.

Attached: Kotori Ashamed.png (226x281, 112K)

Attached: D82fE16UYAQD-Vx.png (800x454, 462K)

>duel properly
Does it not count if it's done in possession?

Vrains has a cute main,I wish the show had a much more fun and lighthearted script to know them better

*cast
Fuck

we could get to know them better if shitvulva doesn't cockblock everyone with plot plot plot exposition etc. every fucking time

Silver hair was a strange choice.

Attached: D9vWOiRVUAAqfQX.jpg (900x1200, 199K)

holy shit
never knew Y00ki was Aoi's VA

>shitvulva instead of chadburner
NOOOOOOO

Can't advertise idol cards without an idol.

Watch Playmaker's hair turning silver once he duels S3's final boss

Soulburner's VA is probably busy.

busy with marriage

Based. Cute characters require cute VAs.

Attached: Aoi caramelldansen.png (302x343, 48K)

Attached: Taketatsu and Kaji.png (933x818, 802K)

He's not goku.

Attached: 1553026709200.png (1138x1724, 1.91M)

We need someone to animate this.

When is his third and last duel? Maybe he can be useful this time.

Attached: brave max.png (1920x1090, 2.18M)

Leave Roboppi to me

Attached: It's Garbage!.png (1280x720, 770K)

Is this anime really worth watching? I enjoyed the 5ds, kinda.

If you're not spoiled, season 1 is great. Season 2 is full of ups and downs, and too long for its own good. Season 3 is full hype train. If you want to skip season 2, then watch the flashback/recap episode in the first episode of season 3.

He can go higher.

Attached: long time no Ai.png (1280x720, 907K)

Why would anyone skip season 2 when there's stuff like lightning, windy, go, and blood shepherd?

Attached: magnus dux.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Simple: Bohman. He could probably get away with just watching most battle that isn't Bohman related

Bohman brings something interesting and unique to every battle whether it's his personality changing, fun mechanics like dice, or having motivated opponents who want him gone.

Reminder we'll soon be able to play the last good and proper Yu-Gi-Oh! game with GOOD translations.

youtube.com/watch?v=NmsjT0IJrKk&t=1070s

Attached: 106130827.jpg (600x881, 335K)

That's nice. I miss Tag Force. 1-3 were my favorites since I like GX and they're the only games where you can date an obelisk blue qt.

Attached: 50220210_p0.png (800x1040, 1.09M)

Bohman lacked interactions with characters outside of dueling. That's my biggest gripe with him. I'm sure Aoi and Takeru have never seen that guy until they got to duel him.

The list of duels where the opponents never interacted beforehand would be long. But That would hold for almost every series probably.

yeah but Bohman was a season-long boss. They could have made a better use of that time.

Based Kazumi

Attached: Onimaru.jpg (480x480, 35K)

How can other card game villains even compete

with 3x YGO threads here on Yea Forums, 2 on /vg/ and ocasional Yea Forums threads, why YGO doesn't have it's own board yet?

Based roboppi poster

Attached: 1560949380375.png (1280x720, 707K)

We don't want another /vp/

>mfw handtraps are too meta for the anime to bring them up
>what is Saikyo Card Battle

Attached: smug ash.png (560x600, 167K)

Literally who

How did they hold their relationship for so long? Why would anyone not wat to ship them? Did half the writters staff get a divorce right at the start of VRAINS?

Attached: Autistlove.jpg (960x960, 139K)

>GOOD translations
isn't that guy known for pasting in ygo abridged references and naming duelists faggots or stuff like that? Not that I'm not thankful he translated it but, yeah, call em good translations, not GOOD translations.

Attached: Aki cute.jpg (560x1140, 446K)

isn't /vp/ a dead board? I think there's just so much one can talk about pokemon.

They aren't meant to be very close.

>what is Saikyo Card Battle
That's why he said Proper YGO game

Saikyo card is a pretty complete for a f2p.

Why is he so angry?

Attached: 1560333396841.png (300x267, 59K)

Still F2P and Speed Duels only

Just show him summoning Speed warrior and you have like 90% of his duels covered

Attached: MUH KIZUNA.jpg (410x231, 33K)

I imagine the staff lost interest like the viewers as the series went on

The last duel terminal came in the zexal era and it's the best one.

You're thinking of arc-v. There's at least some planning with vrains.

>There's at least some planning with vrains
Pfft with how much the writers fucked up in S1 and S2 I doubt there was anything planned except for the basic plot of Ai turning evil.

Your first mistake was expecting shonen to focus on romance.

S1 was definitely planned, it had a clear focus, it's Season 2 that was a fucking directionless mess that felt like Soulburner was the fucking main character up until they reach Mirror Link Vrains, fucking horrible.

Bohman was a long planned out character.

1. Shadolls
2.Charmers
3. Traptrix
4. Madolche
5. Crystal Beasts
6. Sacred Beasts
7. The Phantom Knights + Burning Abyss
8.Fabled
9. Blackwing
10. Darklord

Attached: D90TwDVUcAAl-d4.png (680x540, 202K)

If he was, he was mishandled horribly, Mirror Link Vrains was fucking painful to watch, his deck was trash and unfun, he had WAY too many duels with Playmaker, while Soulburner just defeated all the cast from Season 1 and some more. There are a few standout moments but it was overall very weak compared to the first season.

CONSTRUCT GETTING UNBANNED BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Oh wow midway results already? I didn't realise the poll was only a week long.

crowfaggots and boomerabyss BTFO

He had as many duels as he had with revolver though. So that complaint is a little bit strange at least.

Construct is already unbanned

SB became irrelevant after the BS Duel.

And now talking about SB, how bad do you think his hand was in the Bohman Duel?

Why do female characters besides DMG never get figures?

Attached: Yuzu Japanese cute.jpg (700x1029, 432K)

Something like this.

Attached: Soulburner's hand.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

That's incorrect.

Attached: gagaga girl figure.jpg (765x600, 228K)

Well. I was wrong. Still, we deserve more girls.

Yugioh only really ever specialized in selling cards as merchandise. Even if they sell a lot of anime merch it was always seems like a secondary consideration at best.

Attached: 1489738276804.png (1276x689, 1.52M)

Of coulse it wouldn't topple the cardgame but still, I wish the gals would get some love in form of mechandise (also even if we don't buy the goods we would get some upskirt photos of the figures.)

No reason not to capitalize on how many cute girls the series has.

Attached: 74885272_p0.png (1080x1596, 864K)

They do. It's called their cards be printed.

>the entire top four is nothing but waifu decks
Thank you, based nips.

Attached: D90tGCbUwAAFsjK.jpg (1246x2000, 427K)

I still wish they had done somethig wolf related.

I wish Kusanagi had an actual deck that wasn't just "Fuck Decode Talker"
Now, if they went for a "I have a different deck to counter everyone in my team in case they go rogue" then it would be neat

>I wish Kusanagi had an actual deck that wasn't just "Fuck Decode Talker"
But he only had a really strong bond to Playmaker. And if he made a general anti cyberse deck that would just be copying revolver.

I love vrains!

Attached: Сute ф.png (600x480, 243K)

Let me lick that pussy

Attached: hot_dog_chan.jpg (1024x988, 217K)

same

Attached: Roboppi154.jpg (1600x1850, 1.1M)

Attached: D91SNYGU4AAHXOn.jpg (600x1013, 50K)

Vr/a/ins sings fucking when?

Attached: alt.png (379x365, 142K)

That sounds way too lewd.

Numbers back you up.

Imagine being Chusaku and not believing in KIZUNA

Attached: smug jesus of card games.png (500x278, 142K)

Looks like the new manga isn't getting localized. Probably because it's OCG stuff.

Attached: comics_31_008_S5IZ6TCBgtq109uJ6PoXmziRaV4VKLWR25Ul0bABIzSDid23G7qDIJ2voLW98X09.jpg (595x842, 276K)

I do.

Attached: 74917432_p5.jpg (1448x2048, 397K)

Most yugioh girls would never be this sculpted.

What the fuck are you talking about? Ygo girls have some of the most sculptural bodies to ever come out of nipland.

Attached: Kaiba and Ishizu.png (639x870, 320K)

Maybe in some stills but not really.

Stills are everything that matters.

Attached: Ray_Surprise.png (464x745, 238K)

such a typical boring design sigh

She was supposed to be from the normal dimension right?

shame it was so underutilized
Arc-V would be kino if it ended with Zarc & Ray returning to their original bodies at the cost of everyone else remaining alive.

>Arc-V would be kino if it ended with Zarc & Ray returning to their original bodies at the cost of everyone else remaining alive
How is that bad?

>No episode this week but doujin comes out in 3 days
Not that bad

Attached: 75121251_p0.jpg (1024x780, 736K)

MY DICK won't get flaccid now and I gotta go out. Thanks.

Would a happy ending really salvage anything if it went to the lowest levels possible?

She looks great, you fucking moron. Go back to your nardo and dbz contention boards.

Good, I guess. Definitely typical though.

His surname uses the same 遊 kanji

she's decent but not amazing. This definitely highlights how Kotobukiya didn't give a shit about any other girl besides magician girls.

No, she looks awful.

They're very popular.

Attached: gagaga girl floating.jpg (1277x719, 104K)

I miss 5Ds

Attached: Duvse3EUYAABMLr.jpg (1000x924, 83K)

Attached: Duvsfy-UcAAOz_J.jpg (1000x873, 84K)

>implying jack would fuck a dirty girl like that
He only cares about beating Yusei

Attached: DuvsgSCU0AUZIon.jpg (1000x733, 53K)

Bring her back.

Attached: 1533130675623.gif (540x240, 1.14M)

Attached: D9zmVA9XoAANBha.jpg (1857x1512, 153K)

>all of them died to YOshida
Somebody should request to Quickdraw about EVERYONE KILLING THE FUCK OUT OF YOSHIDA

Carly and Kiku only exist due to yoshida.