JoJo

Abbacchio is literally a 60 year old grouchy bastard trapped in a young man's body. Discuss.

Attached: abba finds a clue.png (451x750, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLFBjbQ6vb0
youtube.com/watch?v=6YSAEyA2utc
youtube.com/watch?v=qcxVWWK3-nM
youtube.com/watch?v=fmitI-Vqai4&t=1m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=PQA9_JCDmvE
twitter.com/jojo_wiki/status/1115746674129887232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Grateful Dead didn't age him, it drew his inner self out to the physical realm.

boomer abbachio

Attached: 9a6d10851d83c9b2a46bb47e9e2ef5ec--twitter-bizarre.jpg (236x191, 17K)

How do you think Araki feels knowing his self-insert is voiced by an alleged sex offender in english?

Wat

I dont think Araki believes the allegations. I know I don't.

Attached: giornald trump.jpg (800x1000, 84K)

Fugo won

Rohans voice took some getting used to but I actually like it a lot

he looked like a depressed sap, i wouldnt say he won

Vic kills it when they first introduce Rohan.
Hard to believe he's also Broly.

God that ep was great bros. They made nara's death way better than the manga, I got tears when Gio grew those flowers to cover him

not this shit again.jpg

>this is... an empty... shell.
I still think Abbacchio's death hit harder, but the addtional scene with Fugo and the Sardinia shot really did it for me.

Attached: sad animuu girl.gif (560x420, 175K)

Props to the seiyuus, they've really elevated the cast to another level imo. The additional scenes really made things work better too, I got teary-eyed at the shot of aerosmith flying into the sky before becoming a bird, that was a really lovely touch.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLFBjbQ6vb0
Thoughts?

I love that they got a real sex offender in DC Douglas to voice Kira. Viz is based.

What

Didn't hear about that? DC being a Vic accuser and creepy onions drenched male feminist had some dirt about himself dug up in the process of trying to smear Vic. Watch more Rekieta Law for the hot scoop on this whole shitshow.

Not really alleged when the people who were alleging where found out to be coordinated by a jealous voice actress who had it out for Vic because he had more fans than her, which is some really pathetic considering she had a really good amount of fans and the reason he got a surplus was Broly which would calm down eventually. The only people who actually cared about it were people who were scared of losing her contracts or getting fingered next.

stick to one containment thread, jojofaggots

>watch more Rekeita Law
put the whisky down and stop shilling yourself on Yea Forums Nick

Fuck off, we need more than one threads because partshitter threads aren't for discussion. also
>Generalfagging

I really liked this episode. The anime is actually a lot better than how the manga handled Abbachio's and Narancia's deaths.

I think so far DP have made the deaths of every character better than the manga?

Agreed, especially with caesar

Shigechi too, I actually felt really sad when he died unlike in the manga. The music and voice acting really helped make it effective

When I read that part I just kinda thought Kira was really cool. I didn't get much out of Shigechi's death, especially because it could have been avoided.

I might've just glossed over it in the manga too but hearing Shiggy talk about protecting his mom and dad from Kira while trying to get the button to Josuke made it pretty painful, same with him limping to get to the door. DP really know how to pace a death scene so it has maximum impact, they did it especially well with today's episode too

>Abbacchio is
You mean WAS

Rude

Anime only fag here. Can't wait for Part 6 to air. So fucking tired of lame Anime with Girl protagonist who don't fight and focus on being Kawai instead. I think the last time i watched a show with a fem MC kicking ass was Korra

Attached: 1561136815608.png (334x670, 506K)

More evidence of Araki being a westaboo. Believing in the "badass wahmen" trope. Thankyfull he stopped that shit after SO. Not that SO is bad.

But he didn't. Jolyne wasn't written as a strong female protag either, Araki specifically said in an interview he wrote her the same way he'd write a male protag, just with her own unique traits and individualities that come with being a girl. He never wrote her as a social statement, just as a character, like he does with future female characters like Lucy Steel, Yasuho, Mitsuba etc.
Jolyne really is great though, I think more people are going to enjoy the Stone Ocean anime than we think. it's both overhated and underrated imo

are you ready for Sex Pistols Requiem?

Attached: o9mods333mw11.jpg (500x328, 57K)

I agree. I honestly don't understand how people genuinely dislike part 6 when it has the best main villain, most well thought out story (for araki at least), and actually realistic characters.

>best main villain
Why

It has its flaws but partshitters like to overexaggerate those while ignoring the merits of the part, like they do with every single part in the series aside from their favorite part. People were calling part 5 shit before it aired, now the only people that dislike it are contrarians on Yea Forums who have to make daily threads about it. Same shit'll happen with Stone Ocean, mark my words.

He's easily the most active and engaging villain in the series (so far), we haven't had an antagonist show up as early as him since Dio in part 1. Plus whenever he shows up he practically carries the scene, he's interesting and unlike the other antags at most points he's actually very competent, that's why whenever he shows up against the team you know shit's going down. he's easily one of the best parts of SO

more like have sex, pistols

digits of truth

>introduced early, has prominent role throughout arc
>great stands and powers
>can make great speeches on the spot
>ran prison with iron but fair fist
>excellent fights
>honorable, was willing to let Emporio die a martyr
>dabs on Jobstars

Attached: 1538799277919.jpg (700x823, 118K)

He is unique in that his goal is not evil in his eyes. Diavolo is selfish, Kira and Kars knew they were being bad. Pucci wants everyone to know their future because he was fucked over by fate and does not want anybody else to have to experience his pain of losing his sister instantly. All of his stands are unique, and Whitesnake is especially amazing how Pucci tries to be calm and stoic while Whitesnake is screaming and gets angry easily. It's also great how he isn't a blind follower of Dio, and when he realized he could attain heaven a different easier way, he took that path.

Presence and relevance. Him being Dio's successor was a great way to make him important to the joestar storyline.

Attached: best girl.jpg (500x454, 60K)

The best part of Vento D'oro is the choir part and the piano section is overrated

don't @ me

Excursion deserves more love as a track, it's fucking perfectly used

I don't think we've actually heard the choir since Black Sabbath, I'm actually hoping it comes back for Requiem. I think it'd work.

>He is unique in that his goal is not evil in his eyes.
That sounds awful lot like Funny Valentine to me.

Proven to be bullshit you fucking faggot. The person who lied fucked up and she's now getting sued for defamation and tortious interference.

Hi Monica

Kill yourself

Truer words were never spoken.

lol stay mad lol

Who is Araki's self-insert?

Yoshikage Kira.

This but unironically. Look at his interviews and how he's sincerely sentimental about a cuhrazy schizo murderer. Araki has probably killed people before.

People keep calling Giorno a Gary Stu, but I find Trish to be much more of a Mary Sue, and most of all, such a shit pointless character.
>always crying and bitching
>pretty much powerless even after gaining a Stand (because she's too busy crying and bitching)
>barely shows gratitude
>stereotypical "iyaAAAdAAaaAa tasuketEeEe" damsel in distress
>bland
>m-muh dad!
>m-muh daddy issues

>inb4 fuck off incel
>inb4 fuck off fujo
whatever helps you sleep at night, but I literally don't have any problems with most of the rest of the female characters in jojo, and trish could be a trigender alien for all I care. my opinion would remain the same.

There's nothing to discuss
Bruno is the mommy, Abacchio is the dad

Attached: illust_74421671_20190612_040508.png (600x450, 155K)

Shigechi devistated me with his I'll protect my parents monologue.

man I really hope part 6 comes soon
I can't wait to see Survivor fully animated

Attached: file.png (1239x950, 2.74M)

abacchio is a better dad at 20 years old than diavolo could ever be

Attached: illust_74421671_20190612_040455.png (500x625, 83K)

so...not a mary sue?

>noone's gonna hurt you anymore
>ever
>Fugo walking around and seeing Narancia's soul
>Narancia's soul going back to the clouds where Abbachio died
I thought I wasn't gonna cry. Well played DP. Still Abba made me sadder but he's my favorite character of the whole franchise so it's to be expected.

I don't think you know what a mary sue means.

the imagery of his soul flying into the clouds at the same location Abba's went really hit hard. Props to DP, that's the kind of anime addition that only improves upon the source material. A completely wordless send-off

>Can get pregnant
but thats the best part

fuck off diavolo

I want to believe in some universe in some timeline things turn out just fine

but this isn't a gangsta's paradise

Attached: illust_47146857_20190612_040119.jpg (466x674, 256K)

I remember trying to read part 5 and it was fucking torture with the bad scans and the incomprehensible translation.
Watching it as an anime, this is my favorite part so far. I fucking love the stand battles and the characters in 5.
Modern Crusaders is my favorite ED song, and the visuals of adding defeated enemy stands to the pillar is so fucking kino I can't take it.
I wanna be a gangstar

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 35 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_22.03_[2019.06. (1920x1080, 2.6M)

Nutting ruined Diavolo's life though

THIS PART IS SO FUCKING GOOD

Attached: 1464808905941.gif (640x360, 189K)

I really don't think I like this meme that's starting to bud.

Attached: 1379983704816.png (1154x768, 535K)

no hes a chain of hydrocarbons trapped in a corpses body

He's an old boomer dad, that's the point. He's not the "cool" dad. He's Jotaro with a Sephiroth body.

>taking funimation seriously ever

Attached: 1556767392948.jpg (750x745, 372K)

>Only great days
sensible chuckle

He does seem to really love impalement and visceral violence you can actually feel.

>tfw still remember the time before part 5 aired when all the doomposting began because it was announced a different team was working on the show
>tfw still remember the day that sweet-ass PV released
>tfw 35 weeks into the show's run and there's only been 1 ep of QUALITY with most of the show adapting the manga perfectly or even surpassing it in a lot of ways
I don't want any studio other than DP to ever handle JoJo, this year has been great

part 3 takes place throughout 1988-1989
part 4 takes place in 1999
part 5 takes place in 2001
part 6 takes place in 2012
1999, 2001, and 2012 were all doomsday years. is there any significance to 1988/89?

Attached: 1560019798171.gif (500x402, 378K)

Those live stream threads were so fun. Praise DP

youtube.com/watch?v=6YSAEyA2utc

>More evidence of Araki being a westaboo
Was that ever even a question? The guy is basically the Hideo Kojima of the manga/anime world.

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

I wouldn't put it past Diavolo to be a incestuous rapist.

based hairposter

Attached: 34129525_p5_master1200.png (523x709, 578K)

>any doubt araki is a westaboo
he wrote 40 years of manga to promote his playlist of western music

Attached: R-308279-1438030540-8368.jpeg.jpg (599x667, 171K)

Pucci did it first. And Valentine knew he was being selfish.

at what point in the anime did you realize you were in for one of the best adaptations of the series yet? for me it was youtube.com/watch?v=qcxVWWK3-nM that cliffhanger will forever be legendary to me, helps too that we got the best adaptation of the dance scene possible right after

the choir part of the black sabbath fight

it was just the present year when it was written

Jesus christ, is this really a popular meme?

seeing them actually nail King Crimson's reveal and portraying his ability in the anime restored all faith I ever lost in DP

Araki should reference more King Crimson songs. I'd like to see a stand called Elephant Talk.

Just needs more ITCOTCK references desu. MOON CHILD or I TALK TO THE WIND would be cool stand names

>more KC youtube comment sections ruined by jojo redditors
thank god the Fripp is going to purge them

It's not a meme. Everybody knows at the end of part 5 Trish kills everybody to go back to her daddy because it was their plan all along.

Attached: 74926935_p24_master1200.png (760x647, 275K)

Now that we are getting to the end of part 5 anime, you all love pink giorno, and think blue giorno is pig disgusting, right?

Vic apologized for making people uncomfortable and said that he was raised in a family where touching others to express harmless affection was common and normal, which in the eyes of the law is an admission of guilt.

Funimation was perfectly legally justified in dropping him - he wasn't ever actually their employee, he was simply hired to do contract work by them and they could stop hiring him at any point for any reason. It was possible they were simply temporarily punishing him and would have brought him back later when the fuss died down, like the Guardians Of The Galaxy writer. Now that he's trying to sue and make them look bad, there is a 0% chance they will ever want anything to do with him ever again.

The most that will happen as a result of Vic's lawsuit is that the woman you're talking about gets fired and fined, for talking shit on twitter while Vic remains blacklisted for being a massive PR risk and willing to sue companies, basically.

Casual reminder that Trish was not looking for a father figure and from what we know she seemed to be fine with being raised just by her mom

Attached: diavolo.jpg (1270x718, 92K)

Pink Gio is objectively the best color choice for him. Also helps that Gio has some of the best color swaps of the protagonists, Gold!Gio and Blue!Gio in the anime are top-tier

Is Di Molto what I keep hearing? What does that mean? And where is it from besides All Star Battle?

no
it's not even pink
it's a disgusting neon magenta

disgusting

Attached: BpdN24IIcAAzHFc.png (500x199, 152K)

Except he's purple.

I love purple Gio. The blue is so bland now.

why does diavolo look like an angry lesbian

Cos he wasn't able to do his hair up properly. He probably ties his hair in a ponytail and wears the suit we always see him in in his normal appearances
anyone got that pic of the boss's first appearance in the anime? the one with him in the suits with his mafioso goons behind him, it looked really good

because it makes my dick wet

it's ok
the only thing i want is Anasui hair colour change

Attached: manbun.png (1766x2000, 1.98M)

I'm almost in the same boat as you, except I still think Part 3 is superior to 5 just because of the crew, the comfiness and how many locations there are. Still, Part 5 is the best JoJo adaptation to date, because of how masterful it is (the kino stuff like the ED 2 pillar update you mentioned, numerous god tier cliffhangers, top tier OST, angles, shots etc). Also, seeing The Grateful Dead & Beach Boy and King Crimson vs Metallica animated confirms that they're two of the five best battles in the entire series.

what a queer

but user that's gay

I know this is an edit but he STILL looks like a lesbian

Attached: 33292435_p14_master1200.png (500x697, 207K)

Based. I love a woman in suit.

Changed to what?

>props to the seiyuus
I can't stress this enough.
I might be the only autist who loves that one scene in The Grateful Dead & Beach Boy fight that he often replays the few seconds in which Mista says "Sagasu shika nee... sagasu shika nee zo!".
youtube.com/watch?v=fmitI-Vqai4&t=1m28s

Was that Fugo scene in the manga?

Attached: 1560030481936.jpg (736x1308, 173K)

I still can't get over how great the Metallica fight was. The OST, the art, the fucking animation, it was all so damn good. The show has absolutely nailed the hypest parts that people remember of part 5 (White Album, Grateful Dead, King Crimson etc) and even made some of the more underrated ones far better (Soft Machine, Little Feet, Clash/Talking Head, Notorious B.I.G. etc)
If DP only continue to get better then I have a genuine feeling part 6 might jump a fuck ton higher on my list by how much better it's going to be once it's adapted by them.

Attached: 1560022265844.jpg (1178x1792, 396K)

No.

>Vic apologized for making people uncomfortable and said that he was raised in a family where touching others to express harmless affection was common and normal, which in the eyes of the law is an admission of guilt.
It's not illegal to touch people (in the manner he did, hugging, etc.) you idiot and that's not a legal admission of guilt, otherwise he would have been charged with something you brainlet.

Attached: 1448044477451.png (419x296, 26K)

Nope, neither was the bit with him remembering abbacchio/aerosmith flying off into the sky to symbolize Narancia's soul leaving. Really nice touches
Personally I find Bruno's anime seiyuu to be absolutely god-tier, his second attempt at the ARIARIARI ARRIVEDERCI in the fight with Secco is pure, pure sex for my ears. Giorno's seiyuu is also seriously great and has made me like the character a lot more than I did originally, that WRYYYYYY hit the spot

I liked DP moving Doppio/Diavolo's backstory to the Metallica arc and the details they added, especially the frog bit.

Attached: mrfrog.jpg (1440x811, 141K)

I absolutely agree with everything you said. The two cliffhangers of KC vs Metallica fight (the first one being a homage to that one panel from the manga, and I don't need to tell you why the second cliffhanger was god tier), the fact that they didn't censor the gore etc.
They had to cut a few corners with the animation, but most of it was great, especially the part in which Doppio grabs the scalpels with KC's arms and throws them around.
>and even made some of the more underrated ones far better (Soft Machine, Little Feet, Clash/Talking Head, Notorious B.I.G. etc)
I'd say those are the only four battles it made far better. Kraftwerk is still mediocre. I'd say the same for The Man in the Mirror, but that one was improved just because of the god tier execution of Purple Haze's reveal (that fucking track, man; definitely the best out of the whole OST, it's also used during that one scene in which Prosciutto is walking with Grateful Dead on the train while a baby is crying - unironically kino) and the excellent cliffhanger.

Well said, although I still love Mista's seiyuu the most, he really did an outstanding job, especially during some crucial scenes like the "SORE WA II" scene at the beginning of the Green Day & Oasis fight (when he shot the boat engine to elevate Narancia and the turtle).

>abbacchio dies
>Yea Forums unites to cry
>la naranja dies
>ship wars, discussing politics, derailing, fighting over consistency and le araki asspulls
>barely any mention of laranja
Yea Forums hates fags confirmed
based and redpilled

Attached: f40n3cb2bsg21.png (2327x1451, 2.13M)

i don't know (maybe crimson) but definetely not pink like DIavolo: they are too similar

Pay attention to the actual case and what was said and use your brain.

Vic was never charged with anything - he didn't have to be, they simply said 'Enough women are made uncomfortable and distressed by his touching to have him considered a liability instead of an asset'. He was never accused of rape or sexual assault, and there were never criminal charges filed against him. So all he has to complain about is 'This twitter chick said rude things about me'.

The fact that he apologized for how his touching made women feel bad and made excuses as to how he was brought up only hurts his case.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQA9_JCDmvE

How will DP live up to these?

I want the three main girls to be less green. All of them have tons of green in the manga and i think dp should make them a bit more different in color.

DP seem to have hit every right creative mark for the part when it comes to Diavolo, Doppio and KC. Seriously, everything for their OST tracks to their voices and the animation (especially for KC) is so full of love and care. Diavolo grew a fuck ton more on me over the course of the anime in particular.
I completely agree on what you said with Man in the Mirror, but I kinda enjoyed Kraftwerk a bit more in the anime compared to the manga, there were some pretty memorable moments that still come to mind like the scene where Sale climbs the rocks he throws and that warped perspective shot when he's going on about his victory. Also the last part of the fight was executed so well, the color change, the nice burst of great animation and the tension in the scene before Sale actually falls was great.
imo though Little Feet was the fight that grew the most on me thanks to the anime. The additional scenes were top-tier but holy shit, the direction was phenomenal, especially the last episode. I still rewatch the last showdown bit between Narancia and Formaggio, that fight was godly levels of good.

Attached: 1557504886232.jpg (1141x642, 59K)

>if 10 or so people don't like a public figure they should be fired
What a fucking world you morons are creating.

I have to wonder if that was the intention. There are many aesthetic callbacks to previous parts. I just hope DP gives him pants.

I hope F.F stays green because it emphasizes her connection to water and to plankton pretty well. Jolyne and Hermes could be changed though, especially since Jolyne's blue clothes + green hair are basically the same as F.F's colours.

He wasn't even fired. He was an expensive, out-of-house VA who was unpopular with other staff and admitted that he couldn't keep his hands to himself, so they stopped using him. You can cry and cry about the injustice as much as you like, but it's his problem for his inability to act like a professional.

The fucking free red flags kinda ruined la naranja's death for me.

Okay Renfamous

His apology was after they fired him. Why are you trying to push obvious lies?

The extended pregnancy scene was disturbing and the scene where Donatella Una took one look at Diavolo and wanted his dick was hilarious.

Its kinda obvious, it reminded me of kakyoins backstory/speech during dios world.

>sad music suddenly stops when Trish tries to hand over the bullets
That part was legit scary

Attached: 2C2A90C8-6D0B-4EAF-84EF-8985991B783D.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

To be fair it was in the manga too, the anime fixed the issue of the death being sort of glossed over though with the original stuff + the pacing. That send-off scene with narancia's soul hit hard as hell and felt like just what his death scene needed to hit hard
The jump-cut visual effect for when King Crimson uses his ability is fantastic, that part caught me off-guard too and immediately unsettled me

Why did they even bother giving trish a stand if she was only gonna get one fight?

Araki said he wanted trish to have a fight and created BIG just for that

It doesn't matter when he made the apology, and nor did I state where he did so. The fact that he did is proof enough that he was a liability to the company, and your defense of him is heartbreak over a VA you like losing his job, and not at all related to how professionally he conducted himself or what he brought to the company versus what he cost it.

Enraged Toonami dubfags are also making his case worse by harassing other Funimation employees, too, which he explicitly asked them not to. The more you cry and wail and make a scene, the less Funimation will ever want to do with him.

bruno belongs with abbacchio
mista belongs with giorno
narancia belongs with fugo
diavolo can go fuck himself quite literally

The gay mafia is real and has no sympathy for h*teros and especially not icky women that use weird diapers and pee blood like Trish.
Deal with it straighties

Attached: smugfruit.jpg (864x702, 79K)

Fuck Funimation, he works for Viz now.

>he says, posting Narancia "Gunning the Gays" Ghirgha

>the faggiest character kills the gays brutally
BASEATTO E REDDEPILATTO

>The first gay couple get brutally killed
>Narancia guns down the next couple of fags
>Secco calls Ciocolatta a nigger the moment he says he loved him
Part 5 was pretty redpilled

Bruno belongs with death
Mista belongs with his hand
Narancia would belong with Trish
Giorno belongs with Shelia E
Diavolo can go fuck himself

The gay mafia is fujo shit and I have no sympathy for h*mos and especially not icky gays that enjoy dick in their mouths and asses like (you)
Deal with it fags

Gays are unironically "icky" though. Have you heard of bug chasing?

Not gonna lie, I wanna bleach trish's guts with semen

His every action is only making his position at Viz more unstable. The fact that he brought Funimation so much negative publicity and is trying to sue them is poison for any company. If you actually cared about him getting more work you should be encouraging him to move on and behave professionally instead of being prepared to die in a ditch over a bitch talking shit on twitter.

I agree completely again, Little Feet is the fight that profited the most in the anime. It went from a mid tier to a high tier fight. What I love the most about the fight is the reveal of Narancia's Aerosmith. The track that's playing, the angles... it' all perfect.

Same
>tfw you will never pump a load in Trish's technically-legal ass

Holy fuck this is disgusting. Kill yourselves you porn addicted males.

Whatever, Shane.
Get a new chair.

I've never cared for dubs, I'm just sick of people's lives being destroyed by baseless allegations. I don't think he acted improfessionally either, but it's not like professional behavior is the norm for dub voice actors, just look at Sean Schemmel, guy's a total cunt all the time. Do you think Funimation should cut ties with him for not acting professional?
And canning Vic cost Funimation quite a bit, by the way, so that one doesn't really hold up either.
Funimation brought that on themselves, everyone can see it.

based
yikes

Attached: araki.png (1507x1547, 4M)

>Narancia belongs with Trish
this is kind of cute, for once I can actually agree with a disgusting breeder like you, straighty.

I'm just pulling your leg man, I like hetshit too. The real red pill is to eat a balanced diet. fish and meat, meat and fish.

>secco calls cioccolata a nigger
wtf secco would never say the n word literally crying and shaking rn

absolute degeneracy
trish is a pure daddy's girl

Attached: 72767566_p29_master1200.png (627x728, 524K)

>I've never cared for dubs,
I don't know what's more pathetic, the fact that you actually think anyone will believe your lies, or the fact that your belief people will believe your lies means you think others will find it reasonable and sane of you to go into threads and shit them up whining about the mistreatment of voice actors you don't care about.

>Yes! We finally did it!
>I can't wait to get back home to eat some pizza with Fugo

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 7K)

Your tears just make me harder nigger
>Tfw trish will never call you daddy while you're hitting her from behind

Holy fuck I never realized a pole went through his fucking head

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 35 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.34_[2019.06.2 (1280x720, 139K)

Sure, dubfag

Fellas is it gay to want to fuck Mista but only when he's inside Trish's body?

Attached: IMG_20190622_014835.jpg (800x899, 134K)

I didn't say I don't care about Vic, I have this thing called "empathy" so it pisses me off when I see people lose their livelihood over false allegations.
Go ahead and respond to the rest of my post now, coward.

Dumb frogposter
Narancia's death was masterfully done ;_;

If it has a vagina it cant be gay

Based, if diavolo was present in Trish's life she'd have a sense of style perfectly tailored to her daddy's liking

I think Part 5 has to be the most gruesome uncensored part so far and that's coming from a desensitized sick fuck like me. airing it at wee hours in the morning really was and is a good thing

The rest of your post is just crying about how poor Vic who you totally don't like at all honest didn't do anything wrong and needs a big kiss and an apology. It doesn't really say anything new or anything educated, if I wanted to respond to it there are dozens and dozens of angry Vic fans on twitter who are exactly the same as you.

Toonami brought the worst posters here, first they made dozens of threads bleating about DIU and now this shit.

It shows how based DP is

Female genitals so not gay. But Mista will be gay once he gets his body back but still remembers getting pounded like a girl.

Attached: 1555008738895.jpg (557x550, 36K)

I seriously hope they do the same for future parts, things being uncensored makes the impact hit way harder. Seriously, I couldn't fucking believe it when they did the minimal amount of censoring for Metallica vs King Crimson. Getting to see Doppio's throat and head getting torn into viscerally was based as fuck

smhing my head
the gay mafia's onto you faggots. the lgbt community will hear about this!

Attached: IMG_20190606_224922.jpg (960x540, 85K)

Trish dresses similarly to her mom, but she has a longer skirt.

Attached: bosudona.jpg (409x512, 34K)

don't worry, we'll always win since best boy is a faggot-cleanser

>caring about this normal faggot drama

oh fuck

Attached: _20190613_182209.jpg (709x801, 152K)

>Giorno belongs with a fanfiction character
I hate him too but this is just too undignified to wish on him

will this make it into the anime?

Attached: _20190608_021034.jpg (720x899, 167K)

so how far will the next few eps get do you think at the pacing we've had so far?

Can’t wait for the Purple Haze Feedback OVA

Tough to tell, we still have brunos death and the scramble for the arrow is kinda fast paced. Im thinking:
36 diavolo rising
37 gold experience requiem
38 sleeping slaves
39 i dunno

>episode 39 is the first few chapters of Stone Ocean
>At the end "To Be Continued"

If Giorno used Gold Experience to give Mista a vagina, uterus and ovaries would fucking him be gay?

It would be pretty jarring to abruptly adapt an unrelated part.

Why does your mind take you to such places?

Attached: Shitty_Meme.png (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Attached: 9036ft44m6431.jpg (1334x750, 69K)

part 3 is a continuation to 2,

Hearing the boss as bruno was gold.

Attached: what did araki mean by this.jpg (316x512, 64K)

That angle is fucking weird. It's like Bruno is trying to come out of the page into our world but King Crimson's fist through his chest is holding them in the 2d space.

King Crimson has the power to punch puny mortals out of 2D space.

Nothing is fun.
It really is summer isnt it man.

based and goodtastepilled

So who did Coco Jumbo swap bodies with?
Was Polnareff's body actually alive and he misjudged how close he was to death, meaning the poor turtle sat in pain for a while?

based and homopilled

>39

I forgot to attach the image because I’m retarded

Attached: E3A46F90-7F2B-4FAC-8635-5BF369A663C5.jpg (529x982, 366K)

Part 6 has nothing to do with Part 5. It'd make zero sense to have a teaser. Thats time they need to adapt Sleeping Slaves.

Did he deserve better?

Attached: tumblr_ptgru10iHh1xvsofuo1_1280.png (1280x1496, 1.35M)

PHF right?

>ep 39 ends with a teaser for PHF

How many episodes would that take up?

it would have to be an OVA that's at least an hour long

>That plane
Didn't cry this time but fuck that hit hard, just imagine what Narancia's childhood would have been like to develop a toy aeroplane stand like that

she is fucking shit

>Korra
Her show and herself, were fucking bad and awful though. I dont like Part 6 as much as other parts but she is a top tier jojo and female protag.

Part 5 has its flaws and I think its one of the weaker parts writing and JoJo wise but, the fights and crew more then make up for it. I don't know how anyone can like jojo but legit hate a part

>what is Part 1

So lads, is part 5 animation better then the manga?

Do you think Araki got the idea for Doppio/Diavolo from Primal Fear? I was watching the movie recently and they are eerily similar with the comparisons, and Araki has been known to lift stuff from movies before.

Anyone who hates part 1 is a faggot. Writting wise, its a bit short and dated but Dio is fun to watch and makes the part. Jonathan is bland but in the manga atleast has a bit more to him and his interactions with Dio is what makes the part good.

Narancia's death actually hit me hard. This is the first time since 2015 an Anime actually made me cry. DP nailed it with that Fugo and Aerosmith turning into a bird. They couldn't have done it better. Anyways I can't believe this is made by the same guy who did Part 4 where absolutely no one died and good guys had the strongest of plot armors. I mean deaths are always good to make a story better specially in stories like this so I'll accept it even if it hurts.

Attached: images.jpg (499x614, 42K)

Do Not Open Image If Anime-Only

Attached: bcof5m0612n21.png (800x440, 15K)

yes, It adds a lot of original scenes, cuts some fluff, and has great voice acting and sound design as usual. The only downsides are the rare instances of quality and a general downgrade of the the expressiveness of the characters when compared to the manga

holy fucking shit is he really EIGHTY NINE (89) YEARS OLD?!

>Anyways I can't believe this is made by the same guy who did Part 4 where absolutely no one died and good guys had the strongest of plot armors. I mean deaths are always good to make a story better specially in stories like this so I'll accept it even if it hurts.
oh boy just you wait for parts 6 and 7

come on this guy seriously can't be 89 years old. theres no way an 89 year old man can move that fast and have that kind of pow

What do you think is going to happen when Ch. 89 rolls around?

89 years old!?

I would assume they're going to spread it out a bit, technically we've got 16 chapters left so it'll end up being enough content to fill in the time + add a decently sized epilogue to give some actual closure instead of the super short ending sequence we got in the manga.

Context?

Attached: 1558938059050.jpg (219x224, 31K)

How exactly did this episode contradict PHF?

Attached: 1559959957351.png (618x478, 34K)

enemy stand user in recent JJL chapters is supposedly 89 years old but he moves so quickly that one character keeps questioning his age

my dad says the same thing about me, and I like Abbacchio hmm
I bet he would play cards with me if he was real

I am still salty about pink giorno don't get me started

Really don't care.

>The thighs on king crimson

Sane person don't give a fuck about dubs.

>tumblr

>josuke is 4 when the events of part 3 take place according to the flashback
>ten years later hes 16 in part 4
Did i fucking miss somthing.

>he isnt aware that most artists post on tumblr.
Quell your hateboner for two seconds

He didnt deserve this end at all.

89 year old Tsurugi duh

8~~~~~~9?
Is he rea~~~~~~~lly 89 years o~~ld ?
Its so~~ hard to beli~~~~eve that he could be 89 years old.

I literally can't wait for the part 6 hype moments like this, since we've got all the part 5 ones already.

>make the dialogue more profane
>censor your own edits because its too much for americans
lol

>Only an episode or two away now
ANIMEONLYS GONNA FREAK

Attached: Dio_save_Giorno.jpg (400x638, 99K)

I dont think araki actually realizes how OP 3 leaves is

When can we get this image colored?

Shame this doesn't work anymore since Narancia's alive in it.

3 leaves?

>implying DIO doesn't bring him back as a vampire

you don't rember that new stand [Revive Nigga]

Awaking III Leaves,a part 8 stand

Part 6 is going to get just as much as Part 5 got r-right bros?

Absolutely not, 6 will be part 4 tier in terms of animation, or maybe even worse.

That being said, since its (probably) going to be the last part adapted, they might put more effort in.

I think its gonna get more love
I like part 6 even more then 5 so I'm sure dp feels the same

The whole cast deserves much better.

Part 5 was the "Japan loves this so don't fuck it up" part in a similar vein to Part 3, 3 just went on so fucking long that something had to give eventually. Parts 1 and 2 are both short enough to get condensed into a single season under 30 episodes so they didn't have that problem. Part 4 got it dirty, it's not the fujobait part and it drags on a bit so they didn't put effort where it wasn't needed. You can see some good stuff at certain points, but most of it is just unfortunate and it feels like they were just going through the motions until they got to 5 because that's what japs wanted.

Following this trend, I'd expect 6 to be JUSTed up pretty fucking badly. Not only that, but JoJo discussion will be borderline impossible because of the constant derailing and "MUH SJW BOOGEYMAN" shit that you KNOW will happen. There's a trans character in the third fucking chapter, you just fucking know this shit will be a mess discussion-wise at the very least.

Attached: 1480899104858.png (280x214, 151K)

WHY 4X JOJO THREAD?

I unironically prefer shipfags, waifufags, fujoshits, and husbandofags to the faggots who decide to inject thier political opinon in every godamn thread.
They are the most boring and predictable cancer regurgitating the same exact same opinon without fail.
Im fucking dreading the Stone Ocean anime because i just know that we are gonna get an inclination of newfags who wanna be edgy and cool complaining about the SJW propaganda infecting the east because thier action anime has a female protagonist, never mind the fact that stone ocean came out in the late 90s. And then they will get spurred on by annoying frog and wojack posters who didnt get the memo that thier memes died three years ago and they arent even the slightest bit funny all the while actual disscussion gets buried by shitposters screaming the latest buzzwords day in and day out
This place isnt fun anymore you guys

Attached: 1555595246076.png (269x361, 11K)

Either kill them or have them join you. Trish is rightfully his property and it makes more sense when you consider the guy is a literal schizo with no meds.

Attached: 1560540402109.jpg (474x474, 33K)

Abbacchio's backstory is fucking stupid.
He's a policeman in Italy, a guy he just got caught red-handed committing a murder accusing the guy who arrested him of taking bribes is not going to be taken seriously by the courts, so he was an idiot for trying to let him run away.
Yet after the crook killed his partner, he was fired and disgraced for bribery, meaning that for some reason the courts did take the word of a cop-killer crook seriously, and a policeman in Italy actually got in trouble for taking bribes, which never happens.

>Valentine did nothing wro-

Attached: 20190622_053748.jpg (960x1591, 1.05M)

Which of these two threads is better?

it is not a dick shaped bullet?

Wasn't it also brought out into the light because Abbacchio hesitated when it came to arresting/shooting the guy, when the investigation happened I guess they were asking questions of both of them, either way I can't imagine Abbacchio would have tried to lie his way out of things once the accusation came up, he'd feel WAY too guilty and depressed to try and cover his ass.

I'm sure he has watched it.

Anyone else bet that Part 6 will be annouced in Summer 2020 at the earliest

DONUT OPEN

Attached: very scary bossu.png (1374x768, 638K)

Honestly yeah, i would say Top 2 easily and honestly probably the best

How did Bossu and Donatella's relationship go?

And then after that trauma he suddenly decides to join the mafia of all things, like that's gonna be of any help you moron. A better solution would've been that he starts off optimistic but then slowly gives in to corruption and starts wilfully colluding with the criminals so he's actually responsible for his actions and the story is not so reliant on constantly victimizing these characters and expecting instant sympathy while they're acting like idiots. Like Bruno being practically portrayed as some saint for taking people in from the streets when he's just inadvertently forcing them into a criminal organization.

I think their relationship burned hot and fast. From what we see of Diavolo in the past, he was a simple man and Donatella wore the pants in the relationship. She probably convinced him to do everything with her and they bonded quickly and one thing led to another. I don't think it was all for naught, though. I imagine Diavolo did develop feelings for her, but his mental issues were too overpowering for him to reason it out and stay.

I felt like him kinda finding his own path and growing up (getting into an adult relationship for the first time) was letting him feel more in control of his life and wants. His life seemed pretty stagnant before they met.

Attached: 2.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

Anime only girl here. I predict that Diavolo is piggybacking on Trish's soul, just like he did with Doppio.

Source on this?

Wasn’t Donatella on holiday too? Makes sense she didn’t really stick around.

Anime only boy here. I agree.

>when he's just inadvertently forcing them into a criminal organization.
Araki was infected by the Yakuza propaganda, he actually believes that it's possible for criminal organizations to be a force for good if the right people are in charge.

Narancia is a chadling that never got the chance to grow up and get bitches (Trish)

it was a bird wasn't it, like a black sparrow

>impregnating Trish is, somehow, a negative.

Attached: 1555720155647.jpg (1440x810, 220K)

Araki is genuinely bad with small numbers, you will find a lot of little inconsistencies like this. This is an actual time where 'Araki forgot' applies.

He was fired for getting a cop killed.

The anime has him join the mafia because Bruno offers it, and really it works because he has nowhere to go. The point is that even if they are 'criminals' they're still good people at heart, and they're punished for it at the end anyway by mostly dying horribly.

There's no way Diavolo just started wearing crop tops naturally. The priest is gay as fuck desu.

>He was fired for getting a cop killed.
And how would anyone know it's his fault? The crook killed him with a gun, even if the crook told everyone that Abbacchio was about to let him go, he's a criminal, nobody would take his word over Abbacchio's.

It's retarded and yet you can fix it so easily. They are trapped in the system by various circumstances but band together in a plan to dismantle it from within. Done. There's your actually consistent and sensible gangSTAR aspect. The way it is now is just a muddled mess of contradictions and hypocrisy.

Didn't Abbacchio confess out of guilt?

That's not what the narration said. If that was Araki's intention, he would have made that clear.

I highly doubt Abbacchio would lie about what happened, he feels horrible enough hesitating because of the bribe and getting his partner killed, there’s no way at that point that he’d try to deny any wrongdoing.

I liked that no one really died in Part 4 though, and I'm a fag that loves death drama.

Yeah, like, what's Giorno going to do once he's the Boss? It seems to me like the only difference between him and Diavolo is that Giorno doesn't want to sell drugs to kids and isn't paranoid about protecting his identity. Other than that, nothing will change for the common Italian citizen, mobsters still rule and sell drugs to adults.

Araki leaves a lot of shit vague, you’re either going to have to logically fill in the blanks yourself or just accept it as is with it not making that much sense.

You don't need Araki to hold your hand and explain every little detail, especially for backstories that are like 2-3 pages long already.

>someone actually says something plausible and sensible on Yea Forums
what the fuck

Koichi unironically should have died to Kira and give Yukako a spot to actually be a character

Feels like the ‘ideal’ in Giornos case would be that the gang only fucks over people who are wilfully stupid, like those that get heavily into drugs/gambling as adults.

As things are, the traditional honest neighbourhood protection gangs don’t exist, but Araki can at least pretend like they can, since he doesn’t need to work out the logistics and can just give out an ‘and everyone lived happily ever after’

legalize gay marriage

I agree with you but

>Killing off the normie self-insert in a shonen so a girl can take over during the 90s

Araki might as shoot himself in the foot

Attached: 1541223774868.png (381x476, 394K)

I don't get this complaint, Passione is a fictional organization. Actual mafia don't have super-powered members. I don't see how it's any more unbelievable that there's a small part that's genuinely honorable.

>Took you long enough, kid. Let's go home.

Attached: IMG_20190621_231442.png (600x800, 356K)

I always wondered whether Aya could fully control her stand and set those harsh rules as her own personal values demanded, or if the stand just incorporated her views and she actually did have to abide by them (for the most part). Like if she just wanted to make someone beautiful with no strings attached, do you anons think she could?

>I don't see how it's any more unbelievable that there's a small part that's genuinely honorable.
It is unbelievable that the small part of the mafia that is genuinely honorable (that does honorable things like stealing luggage from foreigners and stealing money from teenage girls) would be to able to get the 99,99% of the mafia that isn't honorable to play along.

The rules come from Aya's desire to be a godmother mostly, but looking at how she was able to swap up Kira it's possible it isn't necessary.

They don't have a choice though now that Giorno's in charge. Also I think the thing Araki tried to do is actually have Giorno be morally ambiguous, but it isn't that obvious by the end and this is still a shonen where the heroes HAVE to be good ideas. I know Araki said somewhere he felt creatively restrained with Part 5.

Aya's stand is whatever Araki wants it to be at the time, like every other stand.

>and really it works because he has nowhere to go
How on earth does he have ''nowhere else to go'' but the mafia as an ex-cop? And it's made worse in anime by Bruno actually offering him that, again trying to portray him as some good guy for taking people into a criminal gang. It's so tone-deaf. If you want to make them ''still good people at heart'' then make it so that they're banding together in order to be different than the rest and not leeching of criminal activity.

>They don't have a choice though now that Giorno's in charge
And why would they accept his authority? He's a 15 year-old foreigner with nothing to his name.

Like are you a cop yourself or something?

Because Gold Experience Requiem

Anyone know the name of the piano song that played during his death?

Diavolo wrote this

Seems like the upper elite is just a bunch of old dudes, and without la squadra or a current boss whose going to stand up to a stand user who busts in and says they’re in charge? Especially one who potentially has use of a requiem.

actual mafia would never let a blonde prettyboy rise to power either in the first place nor let anyone in it wear faggy outfits

stereotypical italian things like pic related do happen though which is pretty fucking hilarious

Attached: _20190622_121105.jpg (720x907, 127K)

>Took you long enough
What the fuck does that even mean? Like 'Why didn't you die quicker'?

Attached: 1557569636778.png (2000x1125, 288K)

>this is what a mafia boss looks like
>people still complain about diavolo's design

Did Mista sob that hard for Narancia in the manga? God damn.

I wish my boss looked like Diavolo

>foreigner
It really bugs me that even though they established that Giorno was discriminated against as a kid for being a foreigner, nobody ever once brought up him being a foreigner in the actual present day story. It's especially weird because the Italian Mafia is notoriously racist, they believe that only full-blooded Italians can be trusted to follow omerta.
This could have easily been made part of the story if Abbacchio's problem with Giorno was that he doesn't trust or like foreigners, rather than Abbacchio just being an asshole.
People complain about Giorno being Dio's son not being relevant, but the fact that he's half-Japanese is even less relevant and unlike with Dio has no thematic meaning, so why the hell did Araki include that detail?

Don’t recall there being any crying in the manga for narancia, though I could be wrong.

>actual mafia would never let a blonde prettyboy rise to power either in the first place
Especially not a Japanese one.

And this is precisely why everything falls apart. The only way he can have any ''authority'' is by having an invincible win-button. Other than that he has no experience, no demonstrable leadership skills, no nothing. How can they even get in track of Diavolo's business or from where he operates and to whom? We literally still know nothing about him. Passione makes no sense and they're trying to take themselves seriously. And he wants to use the mafia's power for good? That's not how it fucking works. You either dismantle it and cut off all the lines or you continue running it as a criminal organization. The only reason WHY they have power in the first place is exactly cus of that.

Attached: x9.jpg (780x1200, 957K)

>Vento D'oro
>Choir part
>Not the smooth brass
Fuck off

No. I don't know if it was the estrogen in Trish's body or if Mista is actually just a big boy with a soft mushy crybaby heart underneath, but that surprised me too and absolutely obliterated my soul.

Narancia and Mista really were best bros.

>yfw you realize Mista never got to pay Narancia back for that Sprite like he promised
>yfw Mista leaves a boombox and a few coins on Narancia's grave

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-121616.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

I need a comic where Fugo is saying this exactly and then GER punches him

> so why the hell did Araki include that detail?
So that Shonen Jump doesn't sperg out about the protag having no relations to Nippon-land.

actual mafia would have beat Giorno up, have a bunch of pedophilic old Ugly Bastards gangbang rape him, torture him to death then dump him in a ditch for being a queer and a chink/foreigner/immigrant at that

what is it about part 5 that brings out the nitpicking?

They accepted Diavolo's authority even though they had no idea who the fuck he was and nobody had ever seen him.
Araki doesn't understand how the Italian Mafia works. They work like "families", they need to have a visible leader to pledge loyalty to.

Every part has nitpicking, why do you think that ARAKI FORGOT became such a meme?

Part 5 in particular attracts a lot of this, and for the dumbest little things.

It's currently airing so the spergs are louder than usual.

I'm not even a Giorno hater but Jolyne is such a better character on every single level. It's like Araki took the complaints people had about Giorno and made sure not to repeat it.

What's your unpopular Jojo opinion? No judgement here, you're allowed to have bad taste

For me it's that Phantom Blood >>> Battle Tendency.

Attached: u20.png (677x1100, 218K)

Giorno is well liked by Araki and nip fans though.

I think it's more that Araki wanted a protagonist that was completely different from the last.

>they believe that only full-blooded Italians can be trusted to follow omerta
Yeah, in the Godfather the Corleones' subordinates didn't like the fact that they had an IRISH consigliere.

Another anime only guy here. How did Diavolo attack Narancia without being noticed instantly? I thought he could only attack after KC does its thing, surely they should have heard the noise. Probably wouldn't have saved Narancia anyway but still.

I wish Jolyne and Giorno had interacted in some way. Would they be enemies like their parents or would a Joestar and a (half) Brando fight beside eachother and get along for once?

Attached: joween.jpg (542x959, 167K)

The flashback of La Squadra being introduced. I was amazed DP actually did that.

>Give a spot to Yukako to be an actual character

What a shit idea. Literally the worst kind of character to give the spotlight to

imagine their son

Reminder that Jolyne is more of an actual Italian than Giorno is.

Attached: dfcaac162c913cce5b91573120c7bc0f.png (667x372, 102K)

Rohan isn't Araki's self-insert, stupid memer

>actual mafia would never let a blonde prettyboy rise to power either in the first place nor let anyone in it wear faggy outfits
That's why for the purposes of stylization and the surreal these kinds of things should not take themselves so seriously and that is one of the issues of VA, it hampers the fun. Have your fictional goofy-ass bizarro mafia with powers fighting over arrows or some shit, make it more satirical and not muh kids drugs and look how sad and victimized everybody is but they're all hypocrites. And I'd totally want a scenario like pic related to be included, that's actually hilarious, reality truly is stranger than fiction.

Speak for yourself, my fave thing about Jojo is how seriously it takes itself.

Who the fuck is gonna stop him at that point? GER BTFOs literally anything anyone could possibly throw at him and they don't even know who the old boss was so it's not like anyone particularly cares that he disposed of Diavolo, for all they know this was all some elaborate test of loyalty

Attached: 1480906553826.jpg (342x368, 36K)

>pic related to be included
Uh...?

If Diavolo was fated by Epitaph to attack Narancia during the skip he can just choose to go along with it instead of avoiding anything, the only change is that no one will remember him doing what he did within their view. Same thing that happened when Diavolo busted into elevator and cut of Trishes arm.

Just a theory, obviously, but it reasonably explains these instances at least.

Thing is, Giorno should have never been allowed to join Passione in the first place. Polpo should have laughed at Bruno's suggestion of letting some Jap twink join their glorious Italian Master Race.

>no judgment here
doubt.jpeg

Jonathan isn't a boring character just because he's archetypically good and pure.
Giorno isn't that awful just because he's the cool level-headed type and people can't see that, although I am sad his personality (yes, he has one, every human being has one) isn't explored on.
Trish is... really lame. Probably the lamest out of all female characters.
Narancia doesn't look like a trap that much. People are just fucking blind and meme bandwagon jumpers.
Narancia is not "muh pure innocent kawaii shota boy uwu" people make him out to be either and it's actually pretty gross how people force his entire character into a stereotype.
Mista can say the n word.

This isn’t exactly the most realistic depiction of Italy or the mafia to begin with though.

>Narancia doesn't look like a trap that much. People are just fucking blind and meme bandwagon jumpers.

Based and redpilled, it seems this meme has died anyway though

Yukako >> Krillin

Do I have to be a cop to know that there's a canyon between ''get fired from the police'' and ''wellp guess I'll join what I hate now''?

>twink
look at the size of those tits. that's no twink that's a whole TWUNK

Attached: that's not a snack that's a whole meal.jpg (672x509, 48K)

> mista can say the n word

Can and has, I’m sure, probably would have had just as much of a chance of dying to blacks in jail rather than just gays.

Part that's currently airing so contrarianfags come out the woodwork for attention

That and the facts that Part 5 was pretty bad translation-wise up until more recently, so much of it was so goddamn hard to follow because of the way Araki does things, and King Crimson being a can of worms on its own really bring the shitposters in

I mean, they let Narancia in

You're missing the part where Abbachio is a depressed self-hating wreck. You're also missing how this is exactly Bruno's character arc as well.

It's not a normal gang though, it's a gang where most of the higher-ups have crazy spirit superpowers almost as a requirement. It stands to reason that they aren't very picky about who gets in as long as they're loyal if they manage to awaken a Stand from Polpo's trial. Also, the trial kills whoever fucks up, so there is a filter in place.

Diavolo himself is Sardinian, which is pretty distant from Italy. So he wouldn't care either.

Diavolo had a gay negro as one of his favorites, so he's an ally.

Attached: homolust.jpg (320x320, 26K)

>36
Diavolo Rising
>37
Kang of Kangz
>38
Sleeping black people
>39
Purple Haze Feedback

?

>Did you know that 1/3 people are straight
>Well, I'm gay, and you're gay
>....

in the manga narancia's death felt realistic and terrifying

it just felt stupid in the anime

I love when it takes itself seriously in the context of its goofy situations and fights, that's precisely what makes this series click. There's a clear difference between that and when the story is trying desperately to be taken seriously and is beating you over the head with its drama that isn't earned.
I meant the pic from the user I was replying to.

I thought PHFags committed mass suicide

I wonder how his life would have gone if that priest never found his mom.

Hm well then I won't really argue. I think Part 5 suffers a lot both from Araki's depression at the time and general shonen restraints, but I don't think it's so awful either and he learned from it.

Fugo bumming around brought the shitposting back even though DP had previously debunked it like four different times. If they didn't adapt Dead Man's Questions, a story written and drawn by Araki, during Part 4 they aren't going to do Purple Haze Fanfiction

Attached: IMG_20190607_230537.jpg (689x910, 78K)

Who is still dumb enough to think they'll skip over 7 and 8 even though a director at DP said 8 is one of his favorites? The Jojo video games don't leave 7/8 out.

>You're missing the part where Abbachio is a depressed self-hating wreck.
So the best idea is to join the criminal underworld like that?
> this is exactly Bruno's character arc as well.
Bruno actually had a decent backstory where he got stuck in the system for trying to help his father, who ended up dying anyway.

He definitely learned from it, but I think it's still a real waste of a setting and characters. Just tons of potential with some of the ideas presented.

The big difference between them is Pucci’s religious zealotry makes him completely believe he’s a good guy doing a good thing
Funny Valentine knows he’s not a nice guy, he doesn’t really care. He only cares about AMERICA

They’re both “The greater good” kinda villains, but one believe all actions on the path is just, while the other thinks the end justifies the means

There are still 16 chapters to go. So 4 per episode. I'm actually worried they won't have enough of time left to extend the epilogue

>Im fucking dreading the Stone Ocean anime because i just know that we are gonna get an inclination of newfags who wanna be edgy and cool complaining about the SJW propaganda
This
Jolyne being a female main protagonist won't even be the most controversial issue, it'll be Dio's and Pucci's shenanigans.
>dio and pucci are canon demigenderflux gays confirmed uwu sorry cishet homophobe lmaoooo yikes
>keep reaching fujo faggot degenerate. this is why the jews are taking over the world heil hitler
>no in-between
>constant MUH POLITICS shit flinging and derailing
it's not only on the chon either, it's everywhere. there's no escape. you can't enjoy anything in peace and crack a few laughs anymore.

Attached: IMG_20190620_212941.jpg (1024x1024, 188K)

Attached: passione.jpg (663x444, 108K)

Spoopy.

Attached: kc.png (1920x1080, 686K)

I hate how a lot of people disregard Valentine as a selfish asshole when shit like his napkin flashback exist. He's a petty asshole, but his endgame is not necessarily evil and is surely better than Johnny's and Diego's. And Hot Pants just wants validation/conscience points so she's the worst of the bunch in terms of endgame.

is diavolo the greatest larper of the 2000s?
>flip flops between clumsy pussy and spoopy bogeyman

This, anyone who thinks they’ll actually do PHF when they didn’t do the legitimately written DMQ + they already contradicted that backstory + there’s only potentially one ep of free space at best (which they’ll probably use for a proper epilogue) + the fact that Fugo just ain’t that popular in the first place is just absolutely delusional.

Wait is this in the latest episode??

diavolo rises is pretty fast and one of the chapters is like 6 pages

Wouldn't that be incest if Giorno was made with Jonathan's dick?

Attached: 1546544775937.jpg (500x500, 33K)

I absolutely feel they'll do an anime-original epilogue just like with Part 4 that'll involve Fugo again. Probably funeral scenes for Bruno, Narancia and Abbachio or maybe an extension of Giorno taking over.

Fugo isn't that significant of a character to justify a whole ass story for him desu. I think the scenes DP are adding are enough, hopefully he gets something in the ending too.

The thing is they're actually so far apart genetically that it's no longer incest.

>Diavolo isnt even in Buciaratti’s body
>Its poor Doppio-kun waking up in a blind and death zombie body who then gets shot repeatedly and doesn’t know whats happening as he convulses

Attached: 7D4709BF-037D-430E-A37B-4B8BC325243B.jpg (453x676, 46K)

It makes me wish we could see how he takes realizing Bucci was gone for

>psst hey kid want a stand?

Doing a kind of reconciliation between fugo and giorno/mista would be welcome, but then, there’s a lot of stuff they could put in an anime original ending that would make it better in terms of closure. They did one for 4 and 5 needs it a LOT more, a good half ep or so could fix stuff up pretty nice.

In the manga he was super excited to see him again. It cuts off right before but Giorno knows the truth. I thought it was done well and I'm excited to what they do since the anime handled the emotional moments well.

Kinda laughed at this. Looks like a cropped jpeg. Then again I was high when I watched the ep

That's what he gets for using his friendly and young appearance to lure the kiddies into alley ways.

Attached: Heroin.jpg (230x230, 42K)

I'm confused, I thought Tsurugi wrapped his dad inside a carpet. How did he end up in the store?

Hm

Attached: exorcist.png (1100x618, 291K)

Grandad. Also it was a flash forward so it didn't happen yet

Wait I'm confused. So Norisuke technically isn't wrapped up in carpet (and I think dead) yet, or it's the other way around?

the scene of dead norisuke happens like 4 days after the chapter were at now

Ye it didn't happen yet. We're currently like 6 days til the harvest and that happened 24 hours til the harvest

5 chapters Diavolo surface
4 chapters Ger
5 chapters epilogue
3 episodes

This adaptation really got me hyped up for part 6 and weather report will be glorious.

Don't forget Trish becoming Mister Trish.

Ahh I didn't realize the evil Tsurugi thing was a flash forward. It came all of a sudden.

Also Requiem plays quietly 8 and king of kings. Plus 5 chapters/episode is insane pacing. Not sure if DP has the balls to pull it off in the finale

Based

So if Polnareff is still alive, why cant he control Chariot Requiem??

he'll get over it

Why was he the best JoJo, bros?

Attached: JosukeAnime.PNG.png (347x499, 261K)

it went berserk

Why does Josuke have the least character development and story of all the JoJos??

He’s josephs son. He accepts joseph as his father. He learns that his power has limits after his grandfather is murdered. He then does hero stuff with his friends until Kira is stopped

Thats it?

Can we expect extended mudas? Or anything special for GER? I hope its voice sounds cooler than it did in the games

Attached: x3.jpg (1560x1200, 1.31M)

koichi stole his development

funny valentines motivation was kind of meh meh. i expected more when i read it since Yea Forums always shill the shit out of him. he had cool speeches, though.
pucci was overall better villain imho. his motivations felt more unclouded than valentines.

Everyones voice from part 4 onwards sounds better than the games, so Id be very surprised if it wasnt better in the anime

No dignity

>cool (not stupid looking) hair
>enough like Joseph to be compelling and interesting but without seeming like a complete rip off
>neat stand ability that gets used creatively without asspulls

>Pucci
I'm still convinced Pucci was legit gay for DIO, I can't process the thought that some flamboyant homo vampire walked in his church, told him some bullshit about gravity, convinced him to go to egypt with him while kidnapping and murdering women and he didn't mind in the slightest.

Giorno really took everything from Diavolo in the end. He made his mental illness become reality so that he really does have to live in debilitating paranoia every second of every day. Completely stripped him of his dignity on every level.

vampires be like that sometimes. i think i like him because he didn't betray dio. had dio lived through part 3 i think they would have made a pretty decent duo.

Is the any real explanation on who is diavolo father and how he was born in a prison with no males?

Maybe it's one of those modern prisons that transgender men are taken to too.

Both Diavolo's backstory and motivations are a big mess, we don't know what's his deal and we probably never will. In fact, we don't even know for sure WHO is he.

>progressive Italian prisons from the late 60's
Damn, ahead of its time...

It ain’t that deep, Diavolo from araki’s POV is just an evil dude.

I would make the assumption that she just had a visitor that she fucked but didn’t want to admit it to anyone.

Damn almost like it was meant to be mysterious or some shit

More like unexplored wasted potential with not even hints leading anywhere. Making everything a mystery doesn't make it any better.

Why does the head look like its 3d?

>WTF WE DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT A CHARACTER THAT'S BUILT ON MYSTERY AND ERASES HIS PAST

His motives are pretty clear, he spells them out like any other villain in the series.

I mean, they added the nipslip in the BD, so i can imagine it'll happen

>they added the nipslip in the BD
did they?

They showed Abbacchio's cock too

He's like #4 on his favorite characters list

Attached: WscVoOA.jpg (500x366, 139K)

>araki
>not a total sap for his MVs

Wait really?

Yes

Nothin saying he can’t like an evil guy.

They actually put a lot of efforts into the part 4 adaptation. The direction is great, there are plenty of amazing transitions

Just another one of those seeds that Araki plants and then never resolves.

>Who saved Josuke
>Okuyasu's dad
>Dio's casket
>Why Hayako can see Stray Cat
>Dio having Hermit Purple
>Giorno not being summoned by Pucci

this, they just managed its production like shit

>Why Hayako can see Stray Cat
because its a real plant

4's adaptation gets too much hate

Attached: part4.jpg (3840x2880, 2.53M)

The direction was great for the most part, it was just the animation/consistency that was shit.

It was still clearly done under pressure, they were rushed and overworked and even in the BDs there are still a lot of fuckups. KQ's intro is just an unbelievable blunder.

Still better than the 1-3 anime

>I like part 6 even more then 5 so I'm sure dp feels the same
What? Are you fucking stupid? Why do you think they'd have the same opinion as you? Why would you even think that they'd put more rescources into Japan's least favorite part than Japan's second most beloved part

I think he was being facetious.

I used to think that Doppio was the real one and Diavolo was his father, that somehow lived within Doppio mother until he born and trish was actually Doppio daughter and thats why Diavolo felt nothing killing her. I was really expecting something like that when they were first introduced, that would explain why doppio had an psychopath personality with no real reason.

I unironically really like part 4's style. The colors are vibrant, the artstyle isn't complete ass like part 3, and it has a lot of nice effects.
It's only problem is probably when you have to see things in motion but otherwise it's perfectly fine.
Honestly I don't get partshitters, are all good in their own certain way. Both manga and anime.

Dio was born as a spiteful poorfag who developed gigantic megalomaniatic tendencies.
Kars was a genious scientist that discovered a way of becoming the ultimate life form and saw humans as insects to be exterminated/fed on.
Kira was a serial killer with super powers.
Diavolo is just insane and wants power for no told reason, one day he woke up in his small Sardinia house and decided he wanted to be a mob boss and that he was gonna be batshit insane, also bury his own mom alive because why not.

It was just some random kid, which actually ends up helping the thematic tone of the part

Okuyasu's dad is never fixed, anime gave an extra scene with Pearl Jam to confirm it

Araki literally forgot and just thought "I wanna use Dio again"

It's a real plant with a Stand bound to it

Jonathan's body, could also go with the theory that The World actually had all the powers of the Joestar Bloodline Stands, which would fit his character perfectly and also explain how he fixed Pucci's fucked-up foot (Crazy Diamond)

Giorno was in fucking Italy and probably was on his way when shit went south, might have been on a plane

It's called outsourcing to shitty studios and people compared to capable ones, compare some of the episodes to the Ratt ones, which randomly have a sudden massive jump in quality.

>Korra
>Example of Good female MC
Nice bait. If it wasn't bait, unironically kill yourself, you fucking waste of oxygen

Attached: 1535637161470.jpg (680x794, 227K)

the moments were excellents, it was the standard animation who was kinda off

the ratt episode was outsourced too, somehow it ended up looking the best

It was originally meant to be Josuke during some BTD timefuckery, but Araki couldn't think of a way to bring him back to the present or some shit.

Well exactly, as it was given to a better studio and artists/directors.

Wasn't a lot of the Ratt animation attributed to one guy?

Fake and gay but I think this theory is the most plausible one, and don't "but Koichi" me, if it was just his mental image it would have been a random shadow man with a pompadour.

Headcanon

this is headcanon, araki never intended to do anything with that flashback, he said so in an interview.

> I was really expecting something like that when they were first introduced

Why? That's such a weird take I don't really know why you thought they'd actually go with an idea like that.

I'm still expecting some cross-universal timeshittery from the dude who looks like Josuke in Part 8.

why is Valentine such a weirdo?

Do you like her, bros?

Attached: yasuho.png (540x718, 216K)

>if it was just his mental image it would have been a random shadow man with a pompadour.
It literally was you dumbass, most of this confusion comes from the fact the anime and colored version make his colors similar to Josuke's. He'd look even more generic in the manga that Araki actually originally drew.

You are also dumb

It obviously is/was meant to be Josuke. Having him bleeding implies there was initially more to tell from that scenario.

>You are also dumb

It's a dumb series.

Attached: 3cc.png (1076x1105, 2.66M)

twitter.com/jojo_wiki/status/1115746674129887232
Hirohiko Araki & Hiroyuki Kitakubo

K: Part 4's going to be quite long, isn't it?
A: No, well, I haven't organized it or anything.
K: How about little hints? Like when Josuke met his past self?
A: Oh, that's not related.
K: It's not related!?
A: That's just Josuke's memory.

NARANCIA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: 1528662520665.jpg (800x450, 35K)

A shadow man that happened to be covered in blood and was walking outside in the middle of Morioh's worst storm ever for some reason. Even in the black and white scans he looks too similar to Josuke.

> too similar to Josuke

because Josuke based his whole look off of that guy.

Best girl of the entire franchise.

Post characters that'd beat Diavolo

Attached: TCPA.png (320x320, 178K)

It drags in the middle, but picks up a lot after the prison break. Part 6, like all parts, could have potentially gone in a very different direction had Araki chosen to; but still the prison setting isn't utilized to its fullest. Like at the beginning they talk about seven uspoken rules or whatever, and that's the last time that's brought up. The prison could have gained from some sort of slice-of-life like stories that were in part 4, but a lot more violent I do find the structure of the part to be generic, since it's just fight after fight with so little down-time that when the character deaths do happen, the reactions feel unearned. Also there's not a single memorable antagonist besides Pucci, that one Dio's son with underworld, and Bohemian Rhapsody's user with the dinosaur face. I think Jolyne, Annasui, and Weather Report are great characters to read and follow. I like the characters in part 6, but the part as a whole is easily the worst and most inconsistent of the stand parts. Also fuck Emporio, I don't know why he exists.

>Josuke bases his entire look off the guy
>The guy just wears a school uniform without Josuke's additional ornaments

Was that picture done with automated software?

If jotaro stoped time in the meanwhile diavolo skiped time, would diavolo see everything jotaro did during the world?

kind of, but not that much. I don't dislike nor hate her, but I can't say I love her either

in general, for some reason i feel like araki can't handle female characters all that well. It's odd, I can't explain. feels like some of them are wasted potential. maybe I didn't dislike the characters itself, but rather how they're used.

I liked Jolyne, Hermes, Suzie, Lisa Lisa, Elizabeth, Daiya, Kyo (i LOVE her)... but god damn I don't know what is it about characters like Trish (that's the one I despise the most tbhoe), Yukako, and Yasuho that I can't like. Is it because they're more weak feminine typical types? But then wouldn't I hate Elisabeth and Suzie Q?
is it because they're female at all?

I can't understand myself bros, am I a misogonist or whatever you call it?
am i a womanhating homo???

sorry for blogpost

Attached: 406.jpg (304x341, 43K)

>gets sexually assaulted by any living form
whoah, Araki, what a development of character

There's was never any doubt in my mind that Valentine was ever not a douchebag or gonna be evil however. Unlike Dio and his relationship with Jonathan, or Pucci and his sort of good intentions but controlling methods.

Rikiel is great
Ungalo is the more forgettable one

Emporio is fine, not as smart as Hayato but Hayato is slightly bullshit anyway.

please do excuse me i also forgot F. F., even if plankton isn't really female or male but still best girl

Attached: 5.jpg (480x596, 45K)

>Forgetting about FF
user why though does she really count as a girl? It's more like those "non-human thing learns how to be human" tropes I suppose
As for your post, Trish literally doesn't do anything at all. She's just there. imo I don't hate her like you may do, but she's just kind of whatever. She only had one significant fight and never again, you barely know she exists.
Yukako is just weird, an angry desperate girl who likes Koichi in a way that you always keep wondering if she really did like him or not and hates everybody else. She's just "muh koichi".
Yasuho suffers too much it's kind of cheap, like a beaten up puppy type of pity though I like her.
The ones you like that you mentioned are STRONG FEMALE but simultaneously that doesn't make up their entire character, they have weakness that makes them human but are strong enough to get out of a bad situation.
Araki's girls are kind of weird sometimes but not bad, definitely better than the average shonenshit female character at least.

A colony of Plankton had a better character arc than most female Jojo characters

>Elizabeth
>strong
where

> Though does she really count as a girl?

I guess that would depend on whether you consider her 'human' form exactly that, or only an amalgamation.

why every jojo ends up with a punching ghost stand?

Because they need to be able to do a cool beat-down sequence along with their normal battle strategy.

Are you actually retarded?

So you can pose with it.
Better question is why does every jojo main villain stand have to become time-manipulation related by the end?

Now post the episodes that were outsourced to Korea (more than half of them)

cause time manipulation is dramatic.

So, you guys agree the setting is what kills part 6 for a lot of people? That and the extravagantly ugly character design?
Some of my biggest complains regarding part 6 is that the prison setting is just plain grey and boring and only serves as an excuse to make Jolyne fight random convicts and guards.
Having Jolyne doing things in Florida as she gets stalked by a cult led by Pucci would have been interesting.
Maybe even bring back part 3 egyptian gods as cult members if you're into that

got any more of these for the series? I love these grids

The prison wasn't terrible, it was more just the consistent level of conflict with almost no downtime even though it could have helped pace out the story. And I'd say it's less the character design and moreso just the stands themselves getting almost ridiculously gruesome and over the top at parts to the point where it was just distracting.

As it is, I still love part 6, but just like every other part it had its flaws, and in at least a few instances they were pretty glaring, especially within the prison, like that other user said though the part really lifts off more once they get out.

Valentine?

Not all of them, Funny Valentine has space manipulation and so will Jobin.

It's the only adaptation so far imo that genuinely and consistently improves upon the source material. Stuff like the most recent ep for example

It's wrong to presume they're not going to try their hardest with it though. Part 4 wasn't lesser than part 3 in terms of animation/art quality because of resources, it was because of the timing of the production. Part 5 took way longer than part 4 did so every ep got done in-house. If all of part 6 is done in-house and they take their time with it the same way they did with part 5 it has a chance of turning out even better.

His uniform looks different from Josuke's though. It's just a generic school uniform rather than his altered one with all the extra things thrown on top.

I could see this speculation if he actually looked identical to Josuke's uniform, but it didn't.

Absolutely, reading part 5 was a sloggy mess, God bless DP.

Dio in part 6 is completely dogshit, especially:
Dio's sons, despise the good chacterization (also no Giorno, WTF)
Pucci and Dio roommates

I'm not saying they are bad written, but they were out of a place, just like random things that happens

Sorry, space/time* manipulation, you know what I mean.
I think Valentine is probably the only decent one in that regard apart from The World cus atleast it's more of a dimension-hopping thing. But it just gets annoying over and over again with the similar pattern, especially when you can be so varied and creative with stand powers. We'll see what part 8 still has in store.

What was wrong with Dio in part 6? I thought getting to see a different side to his character made me like him a lot more. Dio's sons were all neat in their own way, especially Rykiel, he was a man Jonathan would've been proud of with how much he grew over the course of his fight. Versace was a badass too.

Not him, but DIO having more sons felt underwhelming because it was something that made Gio special, and they were some last moment shit that appeared out of nowhere too. They had cool personalities(Except for Ungalo), I wish they didn't have such godawful designs.

Rank JoJo parts in order of how Bizarre they are.

8>7>6>2>4>3>5>1

dios sons couldve easily been puccis long lost brothers and it wouldnt have changed a thing.

>1 less bizzarre when it was the one that had zombies and vampires

8>6>4>7>3>2>5>1

I didn't really feel like they took away from Giorno at all, but for me I liked Giorno a lot because of how he was a product of his own ideals rather than his fathers'. I feel like the other sons of Dio take after Jonathan and Dio in interesting ways too, Rykiel and Versace specifically. Rykiel i'd honestly say is one of the best minor antagonists in the series too.
Gotta agree though, rykiel's outfit is ridiculous, Ungalo looks like a goblin (which I guess makes sense since Dario looked like one too, someone had to get the short end of the stick). I liked Versace's look though, and Underworld is an awesome stand

yes. thats rather typical you know.

I feel you user, I actually liked Giorno, or at least his backstory, a bit more in retrospect when compared to the other sons of DIO, in that Giorno would have probably turned out just like them if not for his fateful meeting with the gangster guy and gaining his confidence.

Fits with the whole 'fate' thing of 5 pretty well, too.

>rykiel's outfit is ridiculous
Would work if it had any relevance to his abilities. Rods are fucking lame random wikipedia article-tier. Give me cows.

I forgot if it was said on this thread on in the other jojo threads but some one said that part 8 is david productions lead directors favorite part, any sources or links to this?

>the atrocity that are dio's sons
>where the fuck is everyone
>lol disney!!!
>let's fuck over and just trash an entire story's universe because I've lost creativity and want to rewrite it
I wish he had simply ended JoJo's Bizarre Adventure there and then and released part 7 and 8 as separate series somehow.

not really, I just don't find her interesting beyond being Gappy's love interest, and her stand can really do whatever the plot demands at that moment

There is nothing wrong with how everyone got killed though.