I just had the best idea for an anime. It's about cute girls in school club dedicated to the ancient art of battle bots...

I just had the best idea for an anime. It's about cute girls in school club dedicated to the ancient art of battle bots. The girls would battle girls from other schools, with the battles showcasing the personality and ingenuity of the girls through their robots (in a Saki-like manner). I don't have much more than that right now so I need Yea Forums's help with planning it. Give me ideas for the girls, bot designs, etc. I attached a prototype.

Attached: 1532140414023.png (1355x763, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xjaqjIAh6Bk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry, but it's getting ruined the moment flippers and shit get into the bots.

i claim green

If the battle scenes are well animated I'd watch that shit. You better come up with some cool weapons because I'm not watching 24 episodes of flipper vs. spinner

Attached: 1537674364257.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

i claim purple

>implying it will get 2-cour funding
Also I honestly don't know shit about bots and engineering, I just though the idea was cool. I'm sure there are some dedicated Yea Forumsutists who can contribute some neat ideas.

Protagonist team uses some knockoff of Toro, coolest battlebot to ever exist.
The final match pits them against a knockoff of Biohazard, most successful battlebot to ever exist.

>blond loli
is she also an immortal vampire? because that is my fetish.

>is she also an immortal vampire? because that is my fetish.
I don't see why not honestly.

claiming blonde loli

Your bots are now little girls. You can thank me later.

Attached: 1531129509056.jpg (1600x1200, 455K)

Better start with manga so it can be picked up for anime when manga is popular enough.

Also you need AI/robots nerd girl on main team and military nerd girl too.

There's lots of yaoi. LOTS of it.
GLORIOUS!

Season two never ever

This isn't hugely original, but given it's rearranging existing ideas, it's not bad.

There's lots of room for amusing stock-(ish) characters, plot tropes, etc.

>The Little Robot That Could (Eventually)
Someone builds a robot that's pants, and gets mangled, but the owner loves it and keeps repairing and improving it and fixing all its huge weaknesses until eventually it becomes a MIGHTY FORCE FOR GOOD

>The Maternal Instinct
Girls always treat stuff as their babies, so they would *definitely* treat a robot they made like a baby.

>The Tomboy With A Spot-Welder
One of the girls will be a tomboy. She will like welding things to other things. She will be Welder Girl. Any questions?

>The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting
One girl will renounce the idea of violence and her robot will prevail by putting all its stat points into defence and enduring until the enemy robot runs out of power and/or gives up and sulks.

>The Evil Antagonist Team Will Make A Robot That Looks Like A Spider
Spiders are evil. Robots that look like spiders are evil. If Spider Robot is fighting Robot X, we will root for X, whatever it is.

etc,etc,etc

>Robot Wars but with cute girls
Sign me the fuck up. Especially if there's a stereotypical Brit.

>Robots that look like spiders are evil.
[faintly audibly Amazing Grace]

Attached: 1541131047632.jpg (1024x577, 278K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xjaqjIAh6Bk

What about the high energy/over the top flatchest redhead that puts a huge fucking flamethrower on her robot and overreacts when she loses?

>Nerd Girl with blue hair and huge fucking glasses makes a super sophisticated robot, due to its complexity it has an equal chance of fucking up the other robots or glitching in hilarious ways

I claim the orange one

>CGI bots
I like the idea though.
I'd say make it a little more scifi than reality. Not nearly as far as say Medabots, but more than armored rectangles with a spinner or flipper running into each other.
Also the secondary antagonist uses a Nightmare ripoff

Attached: serveimage.jpg (955x750, 112K)