Mommy thread

MOMMY MILKIES

Attached: tsujou-kougeki-visual-e1540111242434.png (690x396, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/profile/N_Rabino/publication/322530755_Analysis_and_Qualitative_Effects_of_Large_Breasts_on_Aerodynamic_Performance_and_Wake_of_a_Miss_Kobayashi's_Dragon_Maid_Character/links/5a5ef35a458515c03ee11245/Analysis-and-Qualitative-Effects-of-Large-Breasts-on-Aerodynamic-Performance-and-Wake-of-a-Miss-Kobayashis-Dragon-Maid-Character.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just can't get over the fucking elbow pads

What is she? A 6 year old on roller skates?

>researchgate.net/profile/N_Rabino/publication/322530755_Analysis_and_Qualitative_Effects_of_Large_Breasts_on_Aerodynamic_Performance_and_Wake_of_a_Miss_Kobayashi's_Dragon_Maid_Character/links/5a5ef35a458515c03ee11245/Analysis-and-Qualitative-Effects-of-Large-Breasts-on-Aerodynamic-Performance-and-Wake-of-a-Miss-Kobayashis-Dragon-Maid-Character.pdf
Life-changing research right here.

Isn't she from the mommy Isekai anime? Can I get a QRD? If there's incest and milfservice, I'm in.
If God was good, she'd have a delicious pair of sweaty, hairy pits next to her overflowing milkbags.

it's very good

Can you expound upon that? I need to know how lewd it is.

when is this supposed to come out?

Pochi's art is great, that's about it. While the LN is definitely a MILF fetish fuel piece, there's no incest as of right now, and Mom spends more of her time trying to hoist her son on other available girls which likewise results in nothing because LN isekai MC.

Thanks for the insight, user!

Its alright, mom can be a tease, no incest (probably ever ) but theres gonna be one garbage tsundere joining the party.

>doesn't take into account that cowtits flop around when running

my dick is ready

Attached: cacacacac.jpg (960x720, 120K)

Gotta protect those smooth elbows

Stop normalizing this baby talk bullshit.

mommies milkies they're so yummy i want them in my tummy! I drink and lick and suck the nip and i play the milkies with my tip! mommy mommy milkies NOW! milky milkers from the human cow!

Mommy!

a woman, and you'd be surprised how usefull it is in a fight.

I don't really care of the quality of the show, I just hope it produces more doujins. There's literally only *ONE* on the panda right now.

Attached: 153263842093.webm (852x480, 457K)

New translated chapter out.

Attached: h9.jpg (950x1350, 408K)

Das it mane.

Attached: h12.jpg (950x1350, 419K)