Mieruko-chan

Pictured: Best girl and some cunt who can see ghosts or something.

Attached: m19.png (975x1400, 505K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/izumi000/status/1134366311809634305
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anaconda Anaguma is based

>dat hoverhand

You have to be careful these days.

What the fuck did you just said? Better shut your cunt mouth before I help you to do so.

Attached: pretend.png (811x656, 560K)

This manga really strokes my bully boner

Attached: 1518096245024.jpg (346x326, 48K)

I love how her eyes aren’t empty and terrified in that pic.

Anaconda Anaguma confirmed wrestling exorcist.

Best panel in the manga so far.

Attached: thanks crow.png (593x780, 339K)

Feel sorry for this family, little bro wants to be the man of his house and is ready to fight a crow for it.

Good brother. I am quite sure that this poor boy is about to walk down a pretty depressive road.

Attached: ftg.png (591x901, 502K)

If Miko can take so much mental damage and keep on going, so can he.

He can't help his sister and things are just getting worse for her. Interpretation for chapter 11 - "three times" - is debatable but since she promised to do anything in her prayers and the 'god' clearly answered her calling besides the fact that the ghost was following Hana and not Miko makes it clear that she made some sort of pact.

imagine having a hana gf

Anaconda is also a ghost isn't he?

Anaconda is the greatest ghost hunter to have ever lived. Not one ghost has managed to resist the Anaconda Drop.

Are we up to date with the raws? Because someone in mangadex comment section said the same thing and got spoilered, I wanna know whether he was just guessing or did he read the raws. Since I don't personally think that's possible.

>She meets anaconda for a autograph one day
>first in line to meet him, no one else around
>Anaconda sad, but happy at least one fan showed up
>He can see ghosts to
>He serpent drops one of them and beats the shit out of another
>Miko is in awe of such mad gainz
>He passes by a television
>"Wrestling legend found dead of heart attack in hotel this morning, found clutching paper with time of autograph signing"
>Despair.jpeg
>Anaconda scares off/ exorcises the spooks
>Smiles, poses for his fan, sweating
>notice her look
>goes to comfort her, as what's wrong
>Sees the news on the tv himself
>frowns, and nods
>"Ah, so this is the end of me then, well little lady...at least I was able to keep one of my beloved fans smiling one last time before I passed on"
>Smiles, fading into light
>"Sorry I couldn't do more for you, stay strong for me cause....I need to meet my friends on the other side, they've been waiting too long....sorry I wasn't able to sign your shirt, little lady, or protect you longer"
>His laughs fade away as he does
>Miko crying, doesn't notice the marker left on her shirt
>"to my adoring fan, remember there is nothing to be afraid of, live, laugh, at least for me. Signed: Anaconda"

I don't know if that manga is supposed to be funny or scary, at the end I just want to protect her.

It's under comedy genre on Mangadex, but I don't think it depends to be there.

Wouldn't you feel safe near an absolute unit whose one leg is thicker than your torso?

It's the elusive non-genre story that should be appreciated for narrative merits rather than as an example of a poorly defined entertaiment label.

tfw no schizo gf

She isn't schizo, it's been confirmed

I wanna make her lick my shoes, gwahaha

10/10

his other manga has cool creatures too twitter.com/izumi000/status/1134366311809634305

>Are we up to date with the raw
according to izumi's comicwalker, yes.

>"huh, girl can see some ghosts or monsters from the afterlife, kinda cool"
>"looks like a fun gap moe gag manga"
>suddenly family breakfast chapter
i did not expect those feels

Attached: empty.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

I'm pretty sure the Sankai was just "散会", probably. Adjourned. The God saying their business was concluded.