I

Attached: 16.jpg (743x1080, 417K)

Attached: 17.jpg (745x1080, 417K)

forgot the page

Attached: 18.jpg (743x1080, 402K)

And that's it

Attached: 19.jpg (744x1080, 424K)

Thanks for the dump.

So is the cat god just using Nadare’s other minion at this point as a plaything at this point?

I’m guessing next chapter shota!Kogarashi finally agrees to Yuuna possessing him.

>So is the cat god just using Nadare’s other minion at this point as a plaything at this point?
Yes, thanks to Nakai's powers

Hopefully this will Nakai and the others come back and possibly both Nonko and Oboro...

I meant to say, "this will bring back Nakai and the others and possibly both Nonko and Oboro...

Which one of you niggers killed Hibari?

Thanks

I'm not sure how it would go with Nonko and Oboro. Technically the group at the inn is in a different dimension at the moment. As far as we know, Nonko and Oboro wouldn't have a way to get there.

Nice.

That shounds lewder than it should.

Thanks user, looking forward to see MC wreck the shit out of this guy.

This feels like endgame territory

As long as we see something good happen like MC somehow getting Yuuna pregnant or MC getting with Chisaki and her somehow birthing Yuuna as a daughter or just Harem end with all of them embracing Oboro's harem plan.
Something like MC just walking on the sun and the girls following him while arguing about who is going to be his wife would utterly piss me off.

People said the same thing about Byakuei and Ouga, yet here we are a year later. So far it feels more like simply fleshing out the Tenko more, the way that Sagiri's arc fleshed out the Yoinozaka a bit more. That can be a stepping stone to advancement, but it's not guaranteed to be endgame territory. The criteria for the ending at this point are:

-Something giving Yuuna cause to unseal her memory and learn her regrets, or learning them through other means.
-Kogarashi making a decision as to his love life, and whether or not to pick one or more of the girls.
-A long term solution implemented to address the Tenko and Yoinozaka's desires to go to war with one another, and their desire to remove Kogarashi and Yuuna as an obstacle to said war.

If this arc merely ends with Nadare being defeated and slinking back home, very little progress will have been made on resolving any of those. If it ends with further steps being taken to discourage the Tenko from making attempts on Kogarashi, it'll only be partial progress on the third. It seems unlikely to me that this arc will result in concrete progress on the 1st or 2nd points either. So the most I could see happening is Kogarashi finding a way to depose the Tenko elders to put the less aggressive Nadare truly in charge, and that reducing the resentment he has towards Kogarashi.

How is the gyaru girl stomping all of the girls like this?

>Gave her a gun (mini garandou's)

From the text spoilers, those things she's attacking them with now are prototype garandous. Which is a really big "do not get hit by this" flag.

>People said the same thing about Byakuei and Ouga, yet here we are a year later.
That one had Yuuna's origin and to some extent Kogarashi's origin (at least his power's origin) so I can kind off se why would one think that. This one is just the proper introduction to the Tenko. Who would want the goddamn loli arc as the last one anyway?

Tenko having a gigantic spiritual crystal, and when one was necessary to fight with the Garandou giving some scraps. Why does it make so much sense. Their enemies being able to regenerate thanks to booze is probably the only thing that makes them able to compete as equals.

TL when

We don't have a Korean TLanon, and the regular translators wait for the digital raws, so not until Mondayish.

Well , let's keep the thread alive

No need to keep this thread alive that long. A separate thread would be made for the translation when the TLanon is read to start.

BAMP

Looks like the next chapter text is just something along the lines of "Next issue, the fully healed Tenko Nadare very the injured Yuuna and company."