Holy shit people weren't kidding when they said he did nothing wrong

Holy shit people weren't kidding when they said he did nothing wrong.

Attached: based.jpg (640x352, 19K)

Welcome to the club, user.

Attached: yoshii.jpg (1000x563, 71K)

Half measures won't do

Attached: 1447107331930.jpg (615x850, 100K)

Why was the second half so boring? I didn't even finish it yet.

I found the gang stuff at the start of the second half pretty boring but keep watching, the last four episodes are masterpieces.

what is this?

Attached: yoshii6.jpg (1024x1365, 148K)

Texhnolyze. You should leave this thread before you get spoilers or false expectations, also make sure you get past the first 7 episodes.

No need. Never made it past episode 3. Didn't like it. But thanks. Too many shows watch, no point in putting myself through someone that I might like after 7 episodes. Why can't it be good from the start?

Same dude as before. I absolutely hate tragedies. This show offers nothing for me.

>tfw I thought the first 8 episodes were perfect, but stopped watching after them because everything already felt resolved
If you didn't like it on episode 1 you're a pleb if you didn't like it by episode 2 you are a turbo-pleb.

Well, I didn't like it by episode 3. What's after turbo-pleb?

The buildup in this show is like a snowball rolling down a snowy mountain, it might not be impressive or worth your time at first but if you keep watching long enough you'll start to see it completely transform.

>jobs to a streetrat brawler

I feel as if I should rewatch this to better appreciate a lot of it but I don't want to go through those emotions again.

Attached: f3ff95b224e06ac094c5955cfb5d47dc.jpg (3000x1312, 1.64M)

I finished a rewatch about a month ago and it was well worth it, there are so many interesting little details that I ignored or didn't notice on my first viewing. Give it a few years though if you only finished it recently, it still hits hard.

Yoshii is MOE~

You have extremely shit taste, probably a very low iq and probably add. I’d suggest drinking bleach

Yoshii did all that he could. What a legend.

Attached: did nothing wrong but for real.jpg (452x353, 13K)

Watching it again is like watching it through Ran's eyes.

Attached: ranLook.jpg (1080x608, 36K)

Why does Ran look like Kagura from Gintama?

These kind of anime aren't meant to be a one and done. Rewatching is the only way to gain a more complete understanding of them.

Is he some sort of white nationalist?