Jojo

It's Friday

Attached: D9ea2MTUYAETf0o.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCnebZnysmI
youtube.com/watch?v=uwP0lerLhGg
youtube.com/watch?v=zxiA55OQrzw
leopard-raws.org/?stream
youtube.com/watch?v=JFc9O2nULOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When pulled apart, Doppio and Diavolo look like brothers.

Finally

Attached: 1560697416937.png (1280x800, 1.12M)

Not a donut, he got blasted directly through the heart.

I like this anime and manga series it makes me happy

Why did Bruno just immediately cut off SCRs arm?

They should have first inflicted a mortal wound on diavolos body and THEN took the arrow. Cuz now they're just going to immediately revert back to their bodies right?

You think beating a Requiem is that simple?

Doesn't SCR kinda just morph through physical objects on it's slow droning quest to go...wherever?

If someone dies in another person's body then the original body dies and the soul passes on to the afterlife. The possessed body returns back to before requiem affected it with its original soul.

So if bruno (in boss's body) dies, his original body dies and his soul passes on, boss gets his body back without having any damage done to it.

Attached: 1540641865346.jpg (1280x1440, 946K)

It's on a never ending death march and anyone who gets near it is fucked. Nobody ever asks where it's going.

then why did narancia die and not giorno

Because he's a dumb animeonly making shit up.

Narancia died because he used up his only life. Giorno's soul gets returned to his body without having any damage done to it.

WHY DIDNT NARANCIA SWITCH BODIES WITH THE TURTLE

Make it simple and just say damage transfers to the original receiver's body.

Attached: after fight jazz intensifies.png (1024x1365, 775K)

If Polnareff and Coco Jambo switched then shouldn't the turtle have been dead when they switched back because its soul was put in to a dying body?

polnareff was already dead.

Turtles don't have souls.

Coco Jumbo resolved himself back to life like Okuyasu did

BROS I CAN'T WAIT FOR NARANCIA'S DEATH TONIGHT

Attached: yay.gif (112x112, 128K)

What will he say about part 5 when its done?

Attached: 2412412312.png (1024x597, 632K)

What the fuck are you talking about

I keep waiting for the topic of this thread to change but it still isn't.

1. Narancia dies in Giorno's body
2. Narancia's soul returns to his own body and dies
3. Giorno's soul returns to his own body and continues living in own body without any damage caused by narancia.

Attached: 1536667366410.png (618x478, 34K)

Ok how about this:
Ideas for part 9?
Name of part?
Plot?
Characters?
Setting?

Giorno heals his body with GE before his soul rejoining it.

The only major settings that remain unused are:
>China
>Eastern Europe
>Central/South America
>Subsuharan Africa
Those last 2 are extremely unlikely
I could see him doing like a Soviet Union setting with protag going against a dictator that his killing his own people by the millions

>giorno body gets damaged
>narancia dies in his unharmed body
>giorno is also fine
SCR it just works?

Jojolion already takes place in modern times. Part 9 would be a future setting. Black mirror JoJo.

are you a man of the sea? or a man of the land? which is it? be decisive!

Giorno healed his own body you speedreader

>Name of part?
Solar Adventurers
>Plot?
Diego revives from the dead using Jonny's body and now his descendants has to travel across the world to kill him while he sends his goons to stop them
>Characters?
A group of various tough guys, where one of them is an aged Gappy and the main JoJo is his grandson
>Setting?
Morocco

Part9 is a Part5 remake but the MC is the mafia boss this time
MC is Giorno Brando and he has a split personality called Gioppio (Gio + Gio)
Set in Italy ofc
Plot is a Mafia war, Passione has control over the entire Italy drug ring but the rival mafia group La Squadra who barely stays afloat by doing contract killing wants to take control of the drug ring and rule Italy. Just like part7 and 8, the MC here isn't really a good guy who fights for justice but simply someone who wants to complete his own agenda.

You mean just like part 5.
The only one who wasn't morally dubious was Bruno. That's why dumbasses call him "the real jojo" as if morality or any of that stupid crap matters.

Attached: Gyro.Zeppeli.full.2199537.jpg (900x600, 146K)

If dubs Giorno dies today.

DP isnt going to deviate from the plot of the manga even if you got digits.

Attached: AnimeWeatherReport.jpg (480x361, 20K)

I seriously wonder what part 6's art style is gonna look like in the anime. Hopefully they make Jolyne cute

Giorno's body was dead then healed back, he should've become a zombie, it's the exact same situation as with Bruno. It's bullshit.

He couldn't get to Bruno right away like he could his own body.

Doesn't matter, the soul is not the issue but the body. Bruno is completely fine now that his soul is in Diavolo's body. Either Bruno was fine all along or Giorno becomes a zombie when he ''heals'' his dead body. You can't have it both ways.

araki forgot

Speedreader. Did you forget what narancia was saying before he died? He said that he wants to go home, go to school, and eat margueritha pizza.
Narancia doesn't have any R E S O L V E unlike Bruno

Bruno would have still been "fine" if mista didn't shoot his body full of holes while Doppio was in there or if the body swap never happened.

Yes I remember when he basically spelled out his own death right on the spot. This isn't about Narancia tho, but Giorno suddenly being able to heal back a dead, impaled body and it not becoming zombiefied. Phew man good thing about that fate.exe bullshit working like a charm, it was just meant to be! Doesn't matter if it makes any sense.

What if there was a stand with the ability to use hamon?

Hermit Purple?

Joseph uses it to transfer his own hamon. GE is closer to a stand actually using hamon.

Except the detail where he states he didn't shoot his vitals, only enough for him to not be able to get up.

Two bullets was apparently enough to make Doppio quit life. He lost his resolve to live after 2 non vital bullets.

>the inevitable sono chido sadame AMV that covers the beginning of part 1 to the end of part 6

Attached: 1560822998290.png (1602x892, 2.8M)

He died because he was in a zombified dying body, not because of those two bullets. Mista doesn't know about the zombie shit.

It’s because Giorno wasn’t on the rolling stone gg ez pz next question

Attached: D9ebD98U0AYnblO.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

When the trailer drops I might shed actual tears. Jolyne is my favorite JoJo

Where was he going?

To Egypt

I can't believe this is actually happening tonight bros
I might cry

Attached: diorno.png (500x863, 244K)

What happened to Diavolo?
What is this alt universe JoJo?

Godly taste

>Literally Abbacchio + Diavolo
??????

Reading about him now, he's fucking weird.
At least his stand is based on Van Halen.

>speedking
>heat powers
>battlecry is not burn
youtube.com/watch?v=LCnebZnysmI

Attached: 1473957578052.png (220x270, 109K)

The following episode features an unexpected change in direction for the climax of Golden Wind, where Team Bucciarati wakes up to find themselves in a Freaky Friday spinoff. Giorno has swapped bodies with Narancia, and Mista has swapped bodies with Trish. As a result, this is by far the most expressive we've ever seen Trish, distraught to discover that she's now—*gasp*—an ugly, smelly man. She's bizarrely mean to Mista in this situation, who is a very good boy and doesn't deserve any of this. Rather than swapping the voice cast around, the show decides each voice actor should stay with their characters' bodies, so we get to hear the different actors mimicking each other's cadence. It isn't always easy to keep track of who is who, but this twist offers some added fun to the performances. Kensho Ono's Narancia impression is especially wonderful.

The body swapping itself isn't that weird by JoJo's standards, but its placement in the story certainly is. I could easily imagine this happening in an earlier fight where the stakes aren't as high, but I don't know what else to do other than just roll with it at this point. It's a curious double-edged sword of an idea, because it softens up an otherwise dark and ominous final battle, but I see potential for this to work in the story's favor. One of the main points of intrigue comes from trying to figure out who the rest of the characters swapped with. We eventually discover that Polnareff has swapped bodies with Coco Jumbo the turtle, but what about Bruno and Diavolo? Bruno's decaying body isn't exactly up to housing anyone, and Trish doesn't sense her father's soul radiating from his body. The cliffhanger of the episode reveals that Bruno's personality is inside Diavolo, but that only makes the problem weirder. The reminder that Doppio and Diavolo are technically two separate characters also seems relevant.

The wind is completely out of Diavolo's sails for the time being. He's lost control, and our heroes' primary concern is no longer him but Polnareff's rogue Stand, which is now going by the name 'Chariot Requiem.' There's a lot of backstory here about how the golden arrow can make a person's Stand more powerful, which helps makes Kira's Bites the Dust from Part Four seem less out of nowhere. More dramatically, it can give a Stand the ability to control other people's minds, thus the body swapping. Diavolo getting lost in the shuffle as new challenges arise is the part I've got my eye on most. Is this a momentary upset to give our gang a chance to understand more about the arrow, or is there a thematic angle to this, meant to make our big bad feel much smaller than we were led to imagine? The threat of the golden arrow is something that unites the entire cast, including the villain, allowing the finale to be more about our heroes' relationships with each other than them simply defeating the bad guy.

I'm playing along with this turn of events so far, though it's far from how I imagined this climactic battle progressing. There's plenty of fun irreverent humor in seeing the gang react to whichever body parts they do or don't have, and the episode ended with me on the edge of my seat, hungry for more. The trade-off is that I wouldn't call this a particularly mind-blowing episode. This kind of misadventure feels so slight in nature considering how far we are into the series, so it's going to depend heavily on what happens from this point forward.

>The reminder that Doppio and Diavolo are technically two separate characters also seems relevant.
That's because one is a stand.

t. youtube theory junkie

I can't believe DIO survived all this time

based theory

>tfw read to latest JJL chapter hoping to find out when this happened
>it was fake all along

JoJoLion? what is that fake scan even from? the style mimics araki almost perfectly.

It's part 5

>margueritha pizza
what the FUCK did he mean by this

That never happens though?

JoJolion's Factions so far:
Team Gappy
Rokakaka Smuggling Organization
Rokakaka Research Organization
Team Jobin
Team Ojiro

this is today's internet age

back then you'd been called out of your retardation and learned to think a bit more before typing posts.

KFC wings on white pizza

very gross indeed

Wtf kind of story is this and why is everyone related?

It’s from part 6 where jotaro Gets jolyne out of prison

It's an edit of a page from Part 6

Araki said Hermit Purple represents the type of stand that Hamon users would get, that includes Johnathan and is why Dio was using a Hermit Purple type stand too.

so how far do you guys think today's ep will go?

I'm still amazed at how angery they made King Crimson look
Give me your best images of King Crimson being angry

Attached: 1559330789773.jpg (1920x1080, 596K)

Guys, please tell me Part 7 is going to get an adaptation

Attached: 572.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

Adapts the rest of the Requiem Plays arc

he is the silliest looking animated stand

Attached: mpc-hc64_f5s0FJPyCS.jpg (960x540, 36K)

I think we can all agree that the anime captured him, Diavolo and Doppio pretty much perfectly. Genuinely think my enjoyment for all characters has been elevated by the adaptation

Attached: CATS FOOT.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

SMELLY

FINGERS!

Attached: vlc_ZFnKwFiShv.png (944x531, 574K)

>literally forced characterdesign since araki wasnt allowed to add a female love interest

dp must really love drawing him

Attached: mpc-hc64_cPYeQJuyXE.jpg (960x540, 40K)

>source: my ass
Anasui was so head over heels for Jolyne they changed their own gender to be the perfect man for them, that's just dedication

part 6 is going to be better as animation as well just you wait.
all those outlandhish and retarded stand abilitys will
a) make a little more sense animated
b) look fucking sweet. especially joylenes strings

Attached: QFwD.gif (309x466, 1.06M)

>normal stands are created when the user is pierced by the arrow, requiem stands are created when the stand is pierced by the arrow
So what's Kira's deal? Considering he was the one pierced and still got a new ability and an appearance change, does that mean he himself got a requiem form rather than his stand, or is that retarded?

i think the strings will be cgi

Attached: 1551457361903.jpg (443x359, 32K)

I have more than enough faith in DP to elevate SO in the eyes of most manga readers, as long as they don't rush its development and take time to make every ep in-house like they did with part 5 it should honestly be great.

I wish I could die instead of my boy

Attached: 1540843140513.jpg (838x838, 277K)

You only get a Requiem Stand if you're pierced with the Beetle arrow. for some reason the subtitles failed to mention that last ep, Pol specifically refers to the arrow as the "kabuto" arrow

know who I miss Naratcha user
why hasn't he posted lately I hope he is ok

Oh, okay. I'm a filthy animeonly so I didn't know that.

Based on how anime budget is dished out they'll have even more budget for Part 6 than they had for Part 5
Part 5 looked good as fuck so I can't imagine they'd have to resort to CGI strings in Part 6
Part 7 is what you really have to worry about since Part 6 is definitely going to sell worse than Part 5, resulting in a lower budget for Part 7
Bring in the CGI horses

I love that they made King Crimson so terrifying to look at.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-21-14h28m02s936.png (1280x720, 527K)

it's all good, that's just something that's missed in translation in general for some reason. At least the anime made it a lot easier to differentiate the beetle arrow from the rest of the arrows.

this is the worse jojo friday ever my apartment is flooding and I have not had a chance to relax in forever
skipping out tonight bros goodnight i need sleep

every single frame of this dude is PURE spaghetti

Attached: TWtvYdvaCR.jpg (706x397, 33K)

Honestly he looks scariest when he has that emotionless look on his face, when he's angry he starts looking really goofy

Why is he so angry all the time?

I think the goofiness is mostly just a side-effect, they really know how to animate him so his movements feel powerful as fuck too. That one webm of Doppio and KC chucking knives before slamming craters into the ground was godlike

take care nig

His wife left him

To each their own. But I freaked out when DP teased that frame.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-21-14h31m42s579.png (1280x720, 603K)

They're doing great work on KC, I wish KQ had the same treatment

No one understands him

>killer queens design kept changing and by the end it was the manga design
was it because of the backlash?

I wish Part 4 in general had gotten as good of a treatment as Part 5.

KQ did look really good from Stray Cat onwards though, especially in the last 5 eps. Sold me single-handedly on KQ's color palette, the red eyes especially

I don't know who made the decision to make KC's shape so fluid, but because of how flat his face and design is it works so fucking well to the merit of him looking like a cartoony bad guy

Attached: king crimson upset.jpg (1068x1200, 88K)

Regardless of how stupid he could be perceived in those sakuga violent movement shots, his stills look fucking great as all.

Attached: mpc-hc64_wQyZxVg8Wj.jpg (812x457, 25K)

They clearly had a fuck ton of fun animating him, it's like they knew all the memes for the character and just wanted to go all-in to make his presence on screen always a joy

derpy boss shot instead

Attached: mpc-hc64_rOW9nwyWCE.jpg (812x457, 19K)

Diavolo's shadow looking like Giovanni from Pokemon is really awkward knowing he was a ditzy twink not too long before becoming a mafia boss.

Attached: 1559939470401.jpg (1280x720, 342K)

That's probably how he generally looks, I'd imagine Diavolo wears his hair in a ponytail in his business life

Yeah the contrast is pretty ridiculous between all three of them really, Doppio, shadow boss and Diavolo.

sad that we never got diavolo looking like this

The epitome of "fake it until you make it"

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>shadow boss
that's solido naso, the third personality

based, but
>posting this late into the thread
you have once again betrayed my heart

They like Part 5 & 8 above others, so expect CGI horses and Part4-tier quality for stone Ocean and SBR

They can feasibly improve the quality of the anime in general with every new part as long as they don't rush it. Part 4 was done in a shorter amount of time than SDC and it showed in the QUALITY and outsourcing. Part 5 took months longer and it resulted in all eps being done in-house, which is why you never see Dr. Movie in the credits anymore.

I think part 4's problem was just poor management.

Home.

>pink hair
>100% pink suit
>pink laptop

What did Diavolo mean by this?

>Literally an animeonly who doesn't know that he was originally going to be a girl (and Jolyne's lesbian lover) but they forced Araki to change it to this Diavolo/Abaccio hybrid faggot

OOF.

Once again
>Source: my ass

He likes color pink

Stop spreading bullshit as truth, retard

fuck off, you better not poison animeonly minds with your retarded headcanons when the anime starts.

Anasui is a shit character anyway

>twitch memer is also retarded
woa

Based. Weather >>> Anashit.

Anasui is a chad unlike the virgins that call him shit

>Didn't even actually get to fuck Jolyne
>Chad
>Has to ask for Jotaro's approval instead of taking her by force

>Implying he isn't a chad for asking a total fucking badass like Jotaro for his daughter's hand in marriage without any fear
The end of the world seems a lot less scary than having to ask Jotaro for his permission to marry his daughter

QUICK MAKE THE PLOT TO JORGE JOESTAR 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

>KFC
King Fucking Crimson?

Josuke has a child with yasuho, later the kid goes to new york with a friend or something and they find the corpses vault. They discover a hidden level where valentine stored millions of alternate universe valentines that all have d4c since they were under the corpse. They wake up and start bringing references to other parts from different universes. The rest writes itself.

Why are they so precious?
youtube.com/watch?v=uwP0lerLhGg

Doppio is a good boy. How can Araki be so cruel?

Attached: pls be patient.png (1024x1024, 642K)

I spedread this last fight arc and I'm proud of it. Part 5 is ass.

Your average partshitter, everyone

After Diavolo escapes death loop via Made in Heaven bullshit he realizes that he developed 36 other personalities. And each one got a unique stand. Now after Giorno accidentally drops the beetle arrow in the toilet it gets washed up to France. French air reawakens Chariot Requiem after the contact with the arrow. Neo new Chariot Requiem affects the whole world and that causes 36 personalities of the boss to spread across the globe in different bodies.

Split jojo edition then

Stroheim activates his stand「MR. ROBOTO」and teams up with Sadao Kujo and Mikitaka to kill Diavolo who's activated his ultimate stand「IN THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KING」after somehow escaping the death loop

>Narancia dies today
>Bruno next week

WAKE ME UP

Is he going to jump out at the last second and redeem himself as a gangstar? or will he be a secret boss at the end?

Attached: pannacotta-fugo-71840.jpg (350x491, 49K)

Dont forget doppio

Y-Yeah he comes back don't worry user

>GGGGGRRRRR!!!

Attached: Dio vs Diavolo.jpg (640x734, 85K)

I miss you boss, call me

Attached: The_apple_dosen't_fall_very_far_from_the_tree.jpg (800x323, 153K)

An alternate retelling of part 5 where Jotaro actually gets off his stupid lazy fishloving ass and investigates Passione with Polnaref and Koichi. In other words, making it good.

Kars is chilling on Mars when he finds the alien stando virus rocks. After a jagged edge cuts his squirrel hand, he receives his stand「Good Times Roll, which allows him to instantlly teleport to anywhere, at any time, and in any dimension. EoH shenanigans ensue but with young Joseph and his newly awakened Hermit Purple in charge instead of Jotaro

No but Araki felt bad for shitting on him so bad so he wrote a spin-off centered around him

There’s something about a bisexual Jolyne and Trish, a stand bound to a table called Chop Suey, Diavolo obtaining King Crimson Requiem, Jotaro punching Part 8 Kira, Speed King transforming into a giant Beetle, Speedwagon turning into a girl and Gyro wearing William’s hat and Caesar’s headband but they are just plot points.

I currently can’t come up with a plot involving these plot points.

>bisexual Jolyne and Trish
go on

>Diavolo obtaining King Crimson Requiem
What the fuck would this do

when will we get a genderbender stand?

Attached: ursk420.jpg (2026x2009, 562K)

Most likely erase entire years or timelines.

>Diavolo deletes Trish out of existence by deleting the year she was born

Hourly reminder King Crimson has nothing to do with erasing time.

The cliffhanger of today's episode will be Giorno's body falling onto the spikes, right? That's the perfect way to end the episode.

but he erases time

Requiems do soul shit, so maybe something like erasing souls? Some stupid OP shit

He doesn't. He SKIPS it.

He skips time by erasing it.

too few chapters, its probably mista seeing his gun broke or diavolo figuring out SCR

Erase someone from existence

Part 5 was originally supposed to be full female cast but Araki's editor forced him to switch.

Attached: 1539526914795.png (800x698, 719K)

By looking at the preview pics i predict a high quality episode

Attached: Diavolo.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Which final boss Stand would win in an all out royale?

The World v Killer Queen v King Crimson

Attached: 1452435052189.png (300x300, 13K)

>diavolo figuring out SCR
I'm betting on this one.

>making everyone forget the last ten seconds is erasing or skipping time
His ability doesn't even have anything to do with time, aside from the forgetting last ten seconds part.
He removes himself from「Fate」

its traced from part 6 you retard. you can still see puccis face somewhat on diavolos

D4C

Definitely The World. Once time is stopped neither KC or KQ can do anything. DIO also has near infinite stamina, so he can just spam time stop as he sees fit.

>back then you'd been called out of your retardation
>back then
that shit is till a thing. i guess its time to call you out on your retardation then and tell you think before you post.

Made in Heaven.
Pucci is too fast for any other jojo villain to handle.

Fugo didnt deserve to be fucked over like that I personally love him and hist stand much nore than narancia or mista

Attached: 1561023473410m.jpg (1024x682, 70K)

Then I guess he forgot that he got shot by Narancia's bullets

How come Chariot Requiem's ability is so vastly different from Silver Chariot's abilty? It's not even thematically similar.

checké, and obviously The World. Time stop is unbeatable. Technically KQ > The World with Bites The Dust, but if we consider the users, DIO can't fucking die. In the end, The World > All.

Watermelon anasui

Just reread the Requiem arc as a refresher and damn does Narancia's death feel so random/pointless, it's as if the group forgets about him immediately

Attached: 1559932418764.png (500x689, 103K)

Diavolo can't kill anyone in erased time, since the attack will be erased when it ends. So how come he was able to chop off Trishu's hand in the elevator?

I'm not ready for tonight's episode guys

Attached: 0923847236.jpg (299x285, 13K)

>anime only
lol also MiH if D4C doesn't get love train

Narancia is gay right? He's a perfect twink bottom

Giorno mentions narancia before btfoing Diavolo

Honestly I wish this was real. Fuck Jotaro, D I O is god-tier and deserved a redemption arc

It doesn't make sense why the Boss would target Narancia either instead of Giorno, as if he didn't know the bodies swapped.

Can KC skip over time stops?

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

narancia was separated from the others i guess

I read a lot about a Space Race era part 9, with stands that are space themed, like "Major Tom", "Cosmic Girl" etc. it would be really fun. a soviet union part is something I would love to see

I'd imagine so, yes. If he forecasts The World's activation followed by him just seemingly out of nowhere getting wounded, he'd want to skip that portion with KC.

Name your top 3 characters

1) Kira
2) Bruno
3) Pucci

1.) doppio/diavolo
2.) ghiaccio
3.) diego

Nobody ever cared about him to begin with

Narancia could use Aerosmith to track him, I think either Diavolo or Giorno noted that

>He removes himself from「Fate」
this

Other people continue acting on the script of Fate, even being affected by what would Diavolo do. Just that Diavolo isn't there, only his effects on the world

Johnny
Diavolo
Jobin

how much longer till the ep airs boys?

How the fuck would Aerosmith track him if he was sharing a body? Does his soul breath?

Attached: cronk.gif (691x402, 1.11M)

>China
>Stand ability is to directly attack your Social Credit Score.

Female abbaccio is mommy

>ITT: didnt read the manga
If the original body is dead, you get to keep your new body
if the original body is somehow healed you get to go back
giorno technically never died. if he was to be zombiefied he would be unable to return to his body and he would keep narancias body

D4C w/Love train > Made in Heaven > Regular D4C > King Crimson > The World > C Moon > Killer Queen > Whitesnake

1) DIO
2) Dio Brando
3) Diego Brando

Why? No one is dying tonight.

There was a fake plank on the top of the elevator.

Skip time #1 - take the plank away and jump into the elevator from behind, set up an attack on Torishu.

Cut off Torishu's hand, before she can react, skip time again.

Skip time #2 - leave the elevator with Torishu.

>that fucking MiH
youtube.com/watch?v=zxiA55OQrzw

Attached: b96.png (800x960, 1.5M)

Disco Ballad has been doing incredible shit. Love it. One of the only channels I turned notifications on for

The rest are all JoJo analysts I bet.

what?

compared to other upstarts or people mimicking him his shit is halftime comparable to and sometimes more creative than whatever dp has pushed out so far

I haven't been keeping up with this part too well. Have they done any OP edits yet?

They just did last ep

yeah, last OP got changed, with Diavolo breaking the continuity and, most excitingly, giving a monologue in spoken Italian.
It was hot.

inb4 the niggerspamposting start

Fugo did

>Il' vento d'oro is giorno's theme and lotta feroce is bruno's theme

Attached: 2c85dee3db5b3ec55a662a428fef8fd519b7c2e3d69c8fc0128400dc8aa04720_1.jpg (1080x831, 113K)

Oh boy I sure do hope nothing bad happens to my favorite character Narancia Ghirga in today's episode of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind

spoiler alert dude: this is the episode where narancia leaves the gang to go to college

Based spammer, making sure that no one use the chat reaction to get views on youtube

Where yall niggas watching? cd1313 on vaughn live?

True, Golden Wind is the main theme used for all characters. Giorno / Gold Experience theme is esperienza d'oro.

Fierce Fight is the Sticky Fingers vs King Crimson theme. The Sticky Fingers theme is nella cerniera.

I can't wait for the Lord and Savior himself to grace ourselves with his presence.

Does she go to art college to get FUCKED by 10-20 guys?

Wake up nigger!!

>she

Attached: 1456734517688.jpg (181x187, 12K)

Is there other stream?

Idk, hence the question. Allways a smart idea to have backups.

leopard-raws.org/?stream

this is much better

Shit's fucked, son.

PLEASE POST SCREENCAPS

Nothing's happened yet.

Attached: 2019-06-21_190927.jpg (1079x607, 41K)

Why would anyone wear that

Attached: 2019-06-21_191036.jpg (1079x607, 42K)

Diavolo with Bruno's soul is weird...

It's not like he ever revealed his identity before.

Attached: 1551129140407.png (500x717, 183K)

Attached: 2019-06-21_191119.jpg (1079x607, 66K)

Doppio is a whore

>implying narancia is smart enough to know what a gender is
double traps have happened before

it's working fine for me

Attached: 2019-06-21_191328.jpg (1079x607, 48K)

Attached: 2019-06-21_191403.jpg (1079x607, 84K)

I get a CloudFlare error.

Was that bit with Fugo in the manga?

>that version of stone free

??? isn't that originally a hendrix song?

maybe try another browser

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 2019-06-21_191802.jpg (1079x607, 39K)

how's the ep so far?

Attached: 190622011803.jpg (1280x720, 557K)

I can't believe it! Jesus is dead!

n*ranciafags btfo

gio lost his dick

Attached: 2019-06-21_191941.jpg (1079x607, 38K)

I CAN'T BELIEVE GIORNO IS DEAD

Attached: giorno.png (1070x598, 1.14M)

FUGO!?!?

NOT BEST GIRL(male)!!!

Attached: 2019-06-21_192055.jpg (1079x607, 32K)

KINO

WHAT THE FUCK

GET OUT OF HERE YOU SCUMBAG

BASED DP

wait WHAT

WAIT WHAT
DP WTF ARE YOU DOING
STAY FAITHFUL REEEEEEE

sad NOG NOG

>Crying Giorno
Was that in the manga?

Attached: 1521565093074.png (82x145, 6K)

>"Hmm, I wonder what Narancia is doing right now."

Cheese is here

THEY FUCKING PUT FUGO

GOD DAMJ IT WHY ARE THERE TEARS

Attached: 7E09B8C2-8AD2-4831-8DC4-17E152D567F4.jpg (640x640, 115K)

Attached: 190622012119.jpg (1280x720, 455K)

IS THIS THE CONFIRMATION OF

PURPLE HAZE FEEDBACK

Attached: 190622012244.jpg (1280x720, 883K)

Attached: 2019-06-21_192359.jpg (1079x607, 55K)

Yes

Fuck Fugo.

Attached: 39139545_p3.jpg (600x600, 189K)

sexy af

Was the death scene that good in the manga?

Nope, not even close.

Attached: 2019-06-21_192602.jpg (1079x607, 53K)

what was the context for fugo?

jesus that music, so many feels

The ''Where is Fugo part?'' and the plane/swallow imagery weren't in the manga

>Doppio Buccellati isn't real, he can't hurt you.
>Doppio Buccellati:

Based. Justice for best squadra boys.

Attached: 190622012602.jpg (1280x720, 584K)

He was bff with Narancia

I mean why did he appear in the episode

Attached: 2019-06-21_192748.jpg (1079x607, 62K)

Attached: 190622012703.jpg (1280x720, 703K)

Based DP for the fugo cameo

Araki is such a bastard.

Aerosmith's shadow passed over him

>that lipstick
sexy

Attached: 2019-06-21_192924.jpg (1079x607, 115K)

Doppio's death is definitely being moved to the start of next week

Did those niggers really cut Doppio's last words or move it? I can't tell because the stream keeps shitting itself.

So Fugo wasn’t even mentioned?

I am 100% okay with DP taking some liberties to make things better.
These are some damn good changes.

next week

Was the op the same as last week?

feedback confirmed

And Bruno is mom

( )

Attached: 190622012935.jpg (1280x720, 513K)

What was added this ep? Sounds like they made Narancia's death actually good

So how old was he when he had Trish? Like 10?

yes

thats a weird fucking ending shot out of context

Yes

Man, without the retard spammers and the chat in slow the stream flows much better, who would have thought?

Attached: 268.jpg (329x399, 20K)

Now all the anime only's are going to think Fugo is coming back to redeem himself

Attached: 2019-06-21_193208.jpg (1079x607, 134K)

I CAN'T BELIEVE LAST EPISODE WILL BE PURPLE HAZE FEEDBACK COMBINED WITH SLEEPING SLAVES!

Attached: 190622012934.jpg (1280x720, 615K)

Why is DavidPro so extremely based?

A fate deserved by every traitor
Remember that this wouldn't happen if he didn't board the boat like I told him to

Attached: Fugotoast.png (446x435, 38K)

No way they aren't cutting Doppio's death, it's too important a scene. I guess the reason why they didn't have it this episode it would spoil the surprise on where KC is

Nah, Fugo is still in the Napoles, theres no fucking way he would make it to Rome in time

wow you guys are some fucking faggots

How? Is he gonna magically teleport himself into the fray with the power of the requiem? Animeonlyes aren't THAT stupid

Diavolo Rises?

>two swords

Nani?

I fucking hate phftards

what is this?

Can't wait for the "tHiS iS tHe ShAdOw Of OuR SoUl" line, it was done after some insane 4D logic and it's ridiculous enough that it just works, one of my favorite moments from that fight.

where did the spammers come from? they werent there for the first 30 episodes

They added Narancia talking about Fugo and Abbacchio along with the whole going to school thing
They added some imagery of Aerosmith and a bird soaring high in the sky
They added Fugo walking around (wherever he is) and suddenly stopping, as if noticing something bad happened and looking to the sky

Have they changed the OP/ED themes since the beginning? Dropped this on account of the shitty music.

I wonder why they didn’t include Silver Chariot in the ending.

I wonder what happened to the gangster that inspired Giorno. Maybe he's hanging out with the guy who saved Josuke.

Diavolo Emerges

DP gonna fix the part 5ending too right

a friend of mine actually thought that and he already read the manga lmao

he said, i knew it they are redeeming Fugo!

;_;

Attached: D9mVIQOUIAYvnfW.jpg (600x750, 59K)

wtf is Giorno doing?

Just finished part 7. I liked Johnny and Gyro dynamic, and hot pants was pretty hot but ending was really lame. I'd even go as far as to say that part 6 was better because of this.

Attached: 182353650-352-k370499.jpg (352x550, 38K)

>Dropped this on account of the shitty music.
Imagine having taste this absolutely garbage
the answers is yes though, the new OP and ED are god-tier

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: Capture.png (722x420, 303K)

Shit taste

How is Doppio's death important? Nobody knows or cares about the faggot except Diavolo. Cutting it wouldn't matter.

They showed him back home when Narancia died.

Don't care about your shit taste faggots. Yes or no?

>100 episodes deep into a show and you drop it because of the op/ed
ok

Narancia hope he can meet Fugo so he can bash his head again
Aerosmith shadow fly over and passed above Fugo as he walked at alleyway

Was it paced well? Shit nigga it sounds like they actually made Narancia's death good unlike in the manga

>I'd even go as far as to say that part 6 was better

now that's shit taste

he isnt a part 5 stand, chariot requiem is

>100
yeah no I dropped part 5 around 3 episodes in

don't even try to get all cute and say it's all one series, faggot. part 5 is garbage

It establishes that Bruno's body is fully dead

What if David legit changed the ending completely by surprise and threw Fugo into the final battle under araki's guidance?

I just hope that by showing Fugo, they follow up by doing PHF

>every time you try to get the arrow, your Stand attacks you
>Requiem immediately goes to beat the shit out of Polnareff when he gets the arrow

Nice.

>it's too important a scene
Not really. It's just Doppio saying "Did I do good, Bossu?". They could've easily fit it into the episode if they cut out some of the time they spent recapping or building up Narancia's death, pre and post KC-skip.

Based FugoCHAD

>shit taste nigger can't even read
Who'd have thunk

Mista's eyes were always like that user

Attached: x7.jpg (780x1200, 871K)

GUESS WHO'S BACK

Attached: 88f314dd074ae59c7247b904fee945ce.jpg (736x1032, 65K)

Cringe requiem

Yes they are.

they just showed fugo right next to brunos restaurant, theres no way he gets to rome tha+t quickly.

>cringe
Back to plebbit

I dunno, i remember seeing them momentarily in every memetic or hype moment of the season, but it got worse in these last episodes.

I hope they arent allowed to come back, fuck those annoying motherfuckers

It left me with a sour taste in my mouth. Everything went to shit when Gyro died.

FUGONARA CANON

Attached: 21469879_p3.jpg (600x800, 405K)

Diavolo literally has 7 music themes so far.

How can one villain be pushed this hard by the production team?

Attached: 1560538715507.png (480x792, 494K)

N WORD SPAM NEXT EPISODE

I can't believe DP made Fugo x Narancia canon
How can one studio be so based

>where did the spammers come from?
Oh you mean you faggots making dozens of jojo threads every day?

what did you expect coming from a zeppeli?

Same reason Echoes isn't there, nerd.

>But Koichi didn't die!

Neither did Zucchero and Sale.

>Shit taste nigger has no reading comprehension and further solidifies his shit taste
Cringe Experience

BASED DP

Attached: D8YjavKUYAAJ49J.jpg (960x1200, 242K)

>I hate actual cohesive fiction with arcs
Yikes

>Fujo spam
i'm out

One of them discovered that there's a youtube account uploading the chat reaction to youtube so he started spamming nigger to attentionwhore for invisible youtube points. I'm guessing he made multiple accounts to avoid ignores and bans

So now that the dust has settled, do people unironically want to fuck the orange retard or are they just shitposting?

I never noticed that in the anime though, even in that scene his eyes for the most part are black spots. I think it's just DP trying to pull a sneaky in this case.

>Cringe
Fuck off reddit

Has it ever been discussed why Giorno isn't a zombie?

That cutscene proves Jojo is a Fujoshi anime

Attached: 39197029_p13.png (805x560, 446K)

How long does it take for these to end up on streaming sites usually?

Your kind isnt welcome here hetcuck

>cohesive
It was everything but that

Imagine being a delusional male thinking you'd get more mistrish but then seeing a development on the best dynamic ever

Attached: D7fKQNQU8AIKQQt.jpg (1200x707, 168K)

Probably considering there's some people who legit thought narancia is a girl

reminder that king crimson is the coolest stand in the series

shame he's fucking DEAD

Sword and parrying dagger.

Attached: D9mWFJ8U0AA9tye.jpg (1818x2048, 940K)

OH FUCK ITS GONE

Sure

*Blocks your path*
Now say it with me

Attached: D66x1JxVsAAWpoS.jpg (851x1200, 89K)

Why would he be?

20 min

Could you make that post again, only use a Slowpoke as your image?

Someone post that pic of fugonara autist

Attached: mista.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
The shit taste nigger can only parrot one thing too
Cringe Crimson

When's the sub up?

Attached: 1409866662149.jpg (350x268, 29K)

Where did it all go so right?

Attached: D8FCr1TU0AAbrbk.jpg (1200x1200, 202K)

His body died, like Bucciarati

I agree, the original Bossu is best

Attached: D8ePaRBVUAIeicw.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

about 20 minutes from now for 480 and 720
30 mins for 1080p

Fugo and Narancia eating Pizza margarita in an alt timeline

Attached: D4CbJ-PUcAAh6vQ.jpg (845x1200, 91K)

Is Feedback being adapted?

Attached: 1414462881709.jpg (230x230, 17K)

While someone else was inside him, desu.

BASED FUJO PANDERING DP
ANTIFUJOTARDS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Got me.

King Crimson is literally a horror movie villain at this point. He's the spookiest most lethal Stand in all of JoJo.

Attached: 9759754.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

PHF may not be adapted but who cares. I got enough

Attached: D9RWsSmUcAIICxK.jpg (1024x1024, 217K)

How can Trish even compete?

Attached: D9jqjYQUwAEkMfx.jpg (849x1200, 196K)

Has there been a better theme than KQ's so far?

Can somebody explain?

Is /trash/ down?

>people think they can silence the eternal niggerspammers
how naive

Attached: 1560942794736.png (504x272, 31K)

What could've been

Attached: D2W3OU9UcAEjCZ9.png (665x606, 252K)

>Nobody knows or cares about the faggot except Diavolo.
The TouRabu fujos who love Saitou do

Why can't two guys be friends today?

Why do people keep thinking we're gonna get a PHF adaptation? Is there even enough content to make that into an OVA, let alone a show?

The death makes me sad
The added scenes make me happy
overall mixed feelings

Attached: D3ih4ueV4AUre7p.jpg (473x362, 49K)

She can't. Diavolo and Doppio completely destroy her in the looks department, and last weeks ep exposed her as a fake bimbo.

more like a terminator or something but not even really, the world/killer queen bites the dust are hypothetically more lethal.

King Crimson is just scary and disorienting the way they present it. with the world DIO has to consciously activate it but when he does he'll just instantly kill you before time resumes, with king crimson he can't actually attack you when skipping time so there's just that split second of "oh fuck" before he chops clean through your torso.

Imagine thinking Araki didn't intend for part 5 to be a homosexual pandering part

Attached: D4m0xtrUEAA1haJ.jpg (832x782, 111K)

It's the current year

Araki fucked this part up so bad I’m surprised it’s so popular.

I don't care about the fujoposting, but would not it be better to do it when the thread is dead?

I mean it worked

People don't care about pl*t

Attached: 64108694_p0.png (1100x1334, 638K)

he's probably dead

>he has to consciously activate it
bad phrasing
by that i mean he has to go all ZA WARUDO whereas diavolo will be standing there and then he'll just suddenly be behind you

Fuck off Fujos. As if I care about a fucking traitor
He deserved to die like Abba

Attached: Fugo.png (446x435, 35K)

Why is all the Fugo/Narancia art just fluff when at best it's a seme/uke relationship, and at worst it's just flat-out abusive? I ain't complaining about the ship, just saying there's more to it than just two pretty boys hanging out.

Why didn't Polnareff just ask Jotaro for help? Surely Star Platinum Requiem would have solved all his problems.

Attached: 1517940010244.jpg (441x389, 50K)

I think Rolling Stones is gone

Funny
Now leave

Attached: 50463910_p1.jpg (800x630, 237K)

I love jojo.
nothing amazing to talk about the episode other than the death scene with the fucking HUGE death flags right before it (played up to a million which was funny to watch the reactions to) which is why i get the fujos but god do i hate fujos

Attached: firefox_3BgKV5fUyK.jpg (1276x717, 52K)

Superior version coming through here bros

youtube.com/watch?v=JFc9O2nULOI

Look how the redditor recoils

Imagine caring about the plot. Plotfags are the same retards shitposting about entire parts being "filler".

There's art of both

Attached: 71444469_p10.jpg (1400x1800, 2.39M)

Because fujos like abusive ships, you know, self insert.

Yeah, I'd say there' enough. I just want to see this mf. He'd be retroactively really important to the whole plot of VA.

Attached: cm.jpg (500x579, 43K)

haha funny king crimson avatarfag xD
you belong in reddit

Attached: D4MyiL0U0AI18pJ.png (783x430, 583K)

I didn’t think those filthy fujos were this powerful. Now I know why Part 6 is so hated.

get fucked
MODS = GODS

Can't wait for part 6

Attached: ClNZSg7WkAAfOdC.jpg (1024x769, 105K)

P5 has some of the best fights
Sure the plot sucked but no JoJo part have ever got a good plot anyways. It's always been been a manga for fightfags

Why are fujoshits so ill and delusional? Why do they see a romantic relationship instead of an amicable one?

They don't flat-out like abusive ships, dude. I think they just like the idea of the uke turning the seme soft, like the appeal of tsundere ships.

Part 6 has superior weathersui. Only shounenfags hate it

Attached: D5PfwNgUIAE2R-7.png (900x900, 496K)

this desu

the plot in most jojo parts are pretty dumb and the characters are endearing but not very strong

if it weren't for the punch-ghosts with wacky powers beating the shit out of each other with hype music i'd probably have dropped it much earlier

>avatarfag
>the entire last few hours of the thread before the episode

Attached: 1559813457563.png (380x472, 363K)

So how was the episode?

This. It also has diopucci

Attached: 58482912_p29.jpg (1035x1471, 460K)

Attached: fat dio.jpg (267x189, 12K)

>Why are people having fun
Dilate
Upvoted

Attached: D5KBZo4UcAAvqoe.jpg (823x765, 110K)

BASED DP, cant wait for extended giomis pandering later

Attached: 20190619-XJiYEQjTEOn2CStKmeeA.jpg (1280x1280, 146K)

There's a difference between avatarfagging and dumping your folder, idiot.

DP adds extra cut scene of DIO in the mansion being fed by jongari before the manhattan transfer fight

Attached: D1YL2nyUcAAs69F.jpg (768x1024, 82K)

They barely interacted after the first 6 episodes so all this shipping shit is pretty jarring.

Part 6 has superior yurishipping
Only yaoifags hate it

Attached: 817.jpg (476x792, 380K)

This thread is the cringiest shit

>"before the episode"
i was pointing out calling me an avatarfag for posting a kc screencap from the episode

Attached: when you see it.jpg (363x346, 77K)

Based and fatpilled
>skinnyfags not understanding the importance of being fat for DIO's character

Attached: productive conversations on the internet fat dio.png (600x1200, 504K)

finally a depiction of canon dios body type, tired of seeing all this sk*nny shit

Don't worry I'm here to save it

Attached: D5nOZAYWAAEudls.jpg (1024x893, 118K)

shut the fuck up hetecucks when someone posts straight shit like mistrish you do not even complain

just a show that shows you dont need to have a super complex plot to have a good time
but then part 7 happens and araki becomes a better writer, i really dont like how this part ends though because jojo did a really good job of avoiding powercreep up until this part

this thread is why i dont tell people i like jojo
fucking faggots dp is great but this shit sucks

upboated
>implying yaoifags/fujos don't also appreciate yuri
Please

*ahem
FUCK NURANCIA

t. retard

DIO needed all those carbs to sustain himself in the final fight. This is why he was able to stop time for 9 seconds

Attached: 73143525_p11.jpg (2334x2982, 1.82M)

nothing points to the fact that stands are manually activated

Attached: fat dio beach.png (1192x894, 105K)

heterosexuality = as God intended
homosexuality = mental illness

Attached: 1536604326203.png (286x444, 236K)

enter CHADvoro

because they have never had friends let alone can understand manly camaraderie,f*joshi are ugly fat lonely women who only feel happiness when talking about how cute 2 perfectly hetero characters look together.

Fuck fujos
Fuck faggots
Fuck trannies

Attached: 15151.jpg (257x269, 30K)

post yfw they adapt phf (purple haze fugio)

Attached: 73949695j.jpg (686x959, 489K)

They were still treated as a pair for a while, and Narancia's backstory is about the irony of being screwed over by some blond asshole only to be saved from the gutters by some other blond asshole.
Besides, lack of character interaction is a problem with this entire Part.

seething closeted boy

Attached: D7FdcVaUwAAc6FK.jpg (860x1200, 134K)

what makes you any smarter
>dio stops time
>donuts diavolo
>diavolo erases it
>dio is taken aback, stops time again
>donuts him
what the shit

>God
God is DIO and he does not endorse hetshittery. Only gays and bis will survive Heaven's arrival.

Attached: goofy movie dio giorno.png (716x699, 421K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: D7ooGpRUEAAUGJ-.jpg (1200x1013, 254K)

i mean it's one of those things where it varies for araki reasons

at some points DIO just instantaneously stops time without even moving ala king crimson, and even does it repeatedly with no breaks in-between

and then dio tries to stop time when he gets too close to jotaro and he gets decked mid-sentence, so it doesn't work

dont try ruining my italia, death cult sympathiser

Attached: 1561011406560.png (1381x2243, 146K)

remember him who started faggotry in jojo

Attached: a3b.jpg (500x560, 100K)

I find incestshipping to be the superior ship.

>DIO does not endorse hetshittery
>Has children
what did he mean by this

Imagine debating stand abilities that are well established
what should really be enjoyed are the shipping dynamics

Attached: D7FN84bU8AAReBi.jpg (861x827, 88K)

What's the context here? Didn't watch the ep yet

>implying yaoifags/fujos don't also appreciate yuri
Only faggots who like yaoi because muh lgbt representation also like yuri
Actual fujos usually don't care because girls = boring

Reminder you contradict your own statement by being a faggot but one who'll never be fucked

Attached: dio pineapple.png (500x281, 167K)

Dio endorses bisexuality

Okay redditor amerifat.
King Crimson is a shit stand, fugo could defeat Diavolo

Attached: D3dpBymU4AA2o3p.jpg (1050x1200, 138K)

Narancia wants to bang Fugo so hard

>having random sex with women and being a slut while also doing the same with men but also having meaningful relationships with men is hetshittery
Biscum master race rise up

which is why he did just that at the end of part 5
wait

Attached: 1560454431838.png (542x614, 383K)

Based post

Attached: D6b-iceV4AAM6L3.jpg (899x1199, 314K)

Green day could beat Fugo in 1 sec fuggot

This is your next MC, say something nice about her!

Attached: a567d0d9c747ab2812308fefc468dd4e.png (334x670, 506K)

that isn't Dio

nice tummy jojo

Do you unironically laugh at those memes?
have sex

Attached: D8QN4pJU8AUt5aa.jpg (768x768, 117K)

Amazing how a good thread went to shit the moment mentally ill retards started posting

>Faggots spam and destroy thread
>But they were already here and have more right to be here than you, goy
The current year fucking sucks, and you let this shit happen. You let them worm their way into this fanbase.

now that fugonara is canon, what are the chances of a full on hentai diopucci ova for part 6

Based and faggotpilled
I for one enjoy the fan art

dont have sex, i dont want future generations making threads as bad as this

Attached: D8QJwRsWkAMyJf2.jpg (477x873, 88K)

Reverse your claim

Attached: D3AbYj-UcAAZAm-.jpg (1200x1200, 282K)

jolyne a cute floridian elf

Attached: download20190604133940.png (600x600, 178K)

>tfw you could never bang Jolyne

why even live

*CHEW*

Attached: thicc kira.png (1280x1428, 361K)

Weakling
Hopefully happens

Attached: D5Pv61CUEAACVgX.jpg (1020x689, 125K)

Yeah it does but Part 3 was still better in every way except the OST. Parts 4 and 7 were still pretty good writing wise but Kira’s bullshit kinda fucked it up for most people.

dilate

Attached: tumblr_pt7z9n0rJo1qlitkd_400.jpg (360x299, 42K)

Not him but isn't it fine if he has sex?
Gays can't into reproduction anyways

I was ordering you to have sex, you monkey.
Laughing at these woke twitter memes is a mental illness

Attached: D3MknOoVsAAeQ1z.jpg (1100x1100, 107K)

You know Bruno's body was already falling apart even before Mista shot it, right?

SMASHED

Attached: carne dog.png (300x300, 87K)

Keep posting fan-art of my daughter.

Attached: 1559934112231.png (780x1200, 1.75M)

>him
>not knowing the eternal hapa fujo fugonarafag

Imagine not shipping Anasui and Jolyne when they canonically get married

you know how gays reproduce, dont you

Attached: Bruno EMPEROR CRIMSON.jpg (720x405, 22K)

>redemption arc
DIO did nothing wrong in the first place.

Attached: ova dio cake.jpg (1200x1600, 1.22M)

Fujos rule supreme

thinking a shipperfag is ever male was your first mistake

>now that fugonara is canon
Still not you projecting idiot.

>ywn bang Joylne
>ywn bang Trish

Attached: 1558589964566.png (262x261, 171K)

I do ship anajo too
Baaaased

Attached: D7arBfKV4AMmSWU.jpg (595x842, 110K)

>fujos won
Goddamn it. Fuck this shitty fucking series. I'm moving to HxH.

>he doesnt know

Based
hope she chokes

They literally fuck kids.
I don't believe fujos are here. This is the work of SJW reditor fags.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
LOOK AT HIM
LOOK AT THIS BLOKE
LOOK AT HIM AND FUCKING L A U G H

Attached: 7354371_0.jpg (560x373, 180K)

Manimefags btfo

BASED

>Part 7 is what you really have to worry about since Part 6 is definitely going to sell worse than Part 5, resulting in a lower budget for Part 7
>Bring in the CGI horses
Gotta go with the bigger brain option user
>DP does part 6, doesn't sell well
>Does another side project (Cells at Work) to gather funds
>Pt 7 gets the magnum opus treatment

Attached: 1559449498638.gif (444x408, 370K)

>the face of jojo threads, 2019
embarrassing

Attached: B9OAFWpIEAAFD6L.jpg (1121x836, 336K)

>they don't know fujos AND fags are in the thread right now

Attached: dio cute laugh.png (400x413, 250K)

CRINGE

you're embarassing

Attached: D9G_myYUwAAz2WB.jpg (1200x966, 75K)

OH NONONO HETBROS WTF I THOUGHT WE WERE WINNING WHY DID THEY MAKE SORLATO CANON....... OH NONO SQUALOTIZIANO TOO....... NOOOOOO NOT THE SECCOLATA!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH NONONO NOT FUGONARA TOO! HETBROS WTF

Based

UH YES SISTERS

Attached: D187URQU8AE-0EX.jpg (1200x675, 160K)

f-fubros... wtf.... they killed sorlato..... they chopped it up..... t-t-t-t-they blasted squalotiziano...... they put seccolata in the garbage truck... i-i dont know what araki meant by this

Well it is the worst arc of the worst part
It is to be expected

And they ended fugonara on a bittersweet note

Attached: 45460413_p0.jpg (600x660, 459K)

>worst arc
>not clash and talking head

good moOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Mista (yes, THE Mista from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) getting married to Trish in Golden Wind! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming episode when Mista walks down the aisle with Trish!

>b-but giomis has official art! They gotta be canon!
“No!”

Sorry fujos, but the next ship is yours truly! Why would David choose the son of DIO over the marketing potential of the daughter of Diavolo in the 21st century? The characters have also been confirmed to be “straight” according to Araki, so I’m afraid your years of crying for giomis are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite spicy lady! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: trish and mista.png (383x332, 241K)

Hetcuck FUMING

Based JonaDio poster

wtf is the scenario here

But they aired PB years ago

Milk

Attached: mooda.jpg (700x1143, 210K)

someone rewrite this with fugonara now that its canon

>fujos are either Yea Forumsermin or DBSpics
Who would've thought?

Requiem is worse. At least Clash could fight

Only villians in the jojo universe are allowed to be gay

>worst arc
>not sdc

*sits on you*

Attached: fatty dio.png (1280x1795, 1.36M)

I don't know what you're talking about. You must have quoted the wrong post. I'm one of the "sisters", correct?

Attached: DXfs1yGX4AYONdy.jpg (500x721, 81K)

Someone never read Part 7

good moOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re in the day that Fugo (yes, THE Fugo from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) getting married to Narancia in Golden Wind! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming episode when Fugo walks down the aisle with Narancia!

>b-but PHF has foreshadowings! It gotta be canon!
“No!”

Sorry Hetshitters, but the next ship is yours truly! Why would David choose the son of DIO over the marketing potential of the son of Mela Ghirga in the 21st century? The characters have also been confirmed to be “homosexual” according to Araki, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Fugio are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite lil bomber! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: D6iXlsAUcAE-Pn6.jpg (844x609, 70K)

I have nothing against fujos, but they always manage to derail every fucking thread.

but narancia died so they can't get married now

Good. It keeps the secondaries out.

fat diopucci...

Attached: fat dio pucci swing.png (529x465, 113K)

t. IT JUST WORKS XD

Attached: 26185244_p0.jpg (480x640, 218K)

Its not fujos, its antifujotards screeching about fujos

There are no gays in Part 7.

>inflate the post count
>low quality bait
>mostly made up of femoids
should be banned on sight

Attached: secco dirt.gif (609x343, 1.04M)

wtf giomissisters...... whyd they make fugonara canon and not our ship.... whyd they cut the hand in mistas pants shot............... nononono not the fugonarachads

Posting this pic in good memory of Narancia :)

Attached: sample_f5b055d312ba35a8407e2797cc65b5a2.jpg (850x850, 89K)

The unnatural speed this thread is growing tells me this faggot shit is raid spam, not a general consensus.

Based

Attached: 29469234.png (400x533, 219K)

It's Friday, newfag

can the trashtards stay in their dead thread

First friday here?

They're probably /jp/ moefag niggers trying to throw shade on shows that aren't moe. It's literally all they do.

>muh general consensus
UH OH

Attached: 40900610_p9.png (480x640, 112K)

>They literally fuck kids
Nah, that'd be priests.

reminder to wryyyd the manga ledditors

Attached: fat dio library.png (800x565, 531K)

Christcucks btfo

>All these newfags

Attached: D2vXT2XU0AEVEnm.jpg (1200x1200, 135K)

Friday has no meaning when there is no school, dumbass. Your faggot shit is an obvious raid, I called it out, I know what this is, deal with it faggot. Your shit comes to an end now.

Part 4 was the worst writing wise. It was painfully obvious Araki didn't know what he was doing. Too bad it took him decades to write something good with 7 and 8.

at least ship good het ships like anajo and scarlentine, bottom tier mistrish shitters

>I can pick up the arrow because Im not a stand user
>Is in Coco Jumbo's body, meaning he has Mr President
???

Kek newfag

imagine getting raided by the likes of /trash/ ohonononononno

Must just be how it's always been and always will be. Yep.

Attached: fagVP8uPQB.jpg (375x74, 4K)

>Is in Coco Jumbo's body, meaning he has Mr President
user are you retarded? Everybody still has their own stands. Or else Bruno would have fucking King Crimson right now

The thread was literally about anything else until you few retards decided to spam the thread with gay shit. Who are the newfags? Your mentally ill pandering shit still isn't canon.

HERE COMES THE AIRPLANE
THE FUGONARAPILL

Attached: D7BE9jdUIAIMj4Z.jpg (899x901, 99K)

i skipped part 6 to read part 7

based

Attached: D7gncJKU0AAUqFb (1).jpg (400x283, 25K)

>DavidPooshitters will defend this

Attached: kira animation error.png (509x593, 333K)

It literally is lmao, watch the episode.

Oh. Right. Yea I'm an idiot

lmao you and what army? No seriously, what was your plan from here?
>oh no, they caught us. guess we gotta pack up and leave now

Why didn't the gang just destroy Diavolo's body? Bruno was already dead anyways, and then Diavolo won't have a home to return to after SCR dies.

Boooooring

Attached: 7502490.png (1200x1349, 856K)

here's your reward for being a partskippercuck

Attached: fat dio requiem act 4 over heaven.png (480x317, 193K)

How was it bad writing wise? Every character that mattered got some form of development and they were all crucial to the plot unlike Part 5’s bullshit.

>Friday has no meaning when there is no school,
FRIDAY IS WHEN THE EPISODE COMES OUT YOU ACTUAL RETARD

They don't know Bruno is dead besides Giorno. There's no way they're gonna be willing to kill Bruno

no regrets
jolyne is a shit jojo and pucci is the worst villain nigger

Because Part 5 is garbage

Maybe they thought they could exist in those bodies forever and thought Bruno could survive in Diavolo's body, as long as they killed actual Diavolo

>They don't know Bruno is dead besides Giorno.
Bruno knows

>why didnt x
>why is y
araki draws great but he's a hack

stop shitting on quality yoshikage ill cry

Attached: xnQhQOfR8a.jpg (287x444, 12K)

After her part we get kino ball run

>koichi's and jotaro's bodies glowing for no reason
Yeah what the fuck, how did david get away with this?

Mista knew as well.

no he didnt he was asleep

Do you think they'll do some weird as fuck color scheme?

>after her part we get /3/ll ball run
not excited

>skipping kino in heaven to read about cowboys changing each others diapers
laugh at that fool

Attached: 63854870_p30.jpg (1200x872, 347K)

>bunch of nothing until the actual plot
I mean I love it but it wasnt well written. Part 5 at least has a clear plot since the beginning and everything that happens is related to itm

New bread

>Anajo
Hooo boy, who wants to tell this guy about AnaJo since he clearly doesn't know?

fag

It lacks any coherent or interesting plot until literally halfway through the story, when Kira gets introduced. Character development for all but one or two characters is non-existent. There's no real sense of tension and danger unless Josuke himself is the one in danger, because if anyone else is in danger Josuke can just heal them right up in the middle of the fight, which makes the outcome of many fights fairly predictable. There are countless minor characters and antagonists with one-dimensional personalities, shitty motives and no backstory, who exist solely to have arbitrary connections to the protagonists. Multiple potential plot points are left open for no discernible reason.

>being an SOtist
laugh at this fool

t. loves reading about gyro changing johnnys diaper

You're really not the brightest, are you?

Based

FUCK FUGONARA AND FUCK FUGONARAFAG
JOJO IS MANLY
FUJOS GO WATCH SARAZANMAI

Attached: 1547296685786.jpg (1036x1718, 124K)

SOtists have been the most dominant of any jotards in the shadows for the longest while now and i'll never shun them for just being impressive

>fujos leave
>thread immediately begins partshitting
Yikes bring the fujos back please