What makes this such a controversial couple?

Attached: 1554227269769.jpg (900x1200, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/182910778/#182933038
desuarchive.org/a/thread/182910778/#182933545
mangadex.org/thread/60166/1/#post_735622
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/t53L92NQTq5JFMDWUPGB9w/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/189593799/#189598215
besuretoactuallyread.tumblr.com/
kiwifarms.net/threads/ack-anti-crack-kun-crackfag.26824/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/t53L92NQTq5JFMDWUPGB9w==/
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3543693
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But I love Yuta and his wife

Why it is controversial?

Rikka is gay. This is undeniable fact.

cute couple

Akemi

Her right leg is to far forward compared to the other leg and it bugs me so much.

only schizos make it crontroversial

Attached: 6a00e398f4ad59.jpg (482x584, 51K)

Well Yuta is pretty feminine, so yeah Rikka has to be kind of gay to be with him.

cute and canon..

Attached: 4861d4332f8756d23d577c538d9a2598.jpg (480x360, 39K)

It's only controversial with a single, mentally ill /u/ spammer. Literally no one else minds it.

Shinji is gay

If only he'd just take his own life rather than continue to shitpost and evade bans

How are these thighs possible?

If only I could make anything I don't like a controversial topic just by samefagging and shitposting a lot.

bump

Reminder that !Akemi is EXTREMELY mentally ill and deranged. NOTHING will make him accept the reality of the situation and that this is not about "shipping", it's about how he's obsessively trying to harass people. Just because !Akemi himself is consumed with "shipping" he refuses to accept other people aren't. No one has ever liked shipping cancer retards because all their posts are off topic and obnoxious.

And reminder to everyone else, !Akemi has out right been caught many times ban evading. On multiple sites.
Both posts deleted EXACTLY at Jan 05, 2019 at 18:29:59 UTC
This means that they were posts on the same IP.

And here's a mod on mangadex literally straight up saying !Akemi is making sock puppet accounts.

On Yea Forums IRC the mods have also confirmed that !Akemi samefags, and on e-hentai the mods have confirmed that !Akemi makes multiple accounts to spam downvotes on things he dislikes.

And after ALL this, !Akemi SERIOUSLY thinks people will believe "everyone" wants to "troll" with him, and help him "trigger" some "person" who always out smarts him.

!Akemi is the most massive lolcow to ever exist on this site, because he tries so hard and always fails. Literally the only thing he has going for him is Troid protecting him. Which is why !Akemi's ego is so inflated.

The really funny thing here is that !Akemi tries to claim he goes after "ack" for the "lolz", but !Akemi himself is a My Little Pony watcher, a ERP furfag, AND literally cries publicly about how he has no friends.

This is the person where !Akemi tries to pretend you can only be a "lolcow" if you are against shitposting.
>b- but ur lol bcuz you think everyone is akemiiii!
No, no one thinks everything is !Akemi. You, !Akemi,think everyone is "ack".

This is the part where !Akemi now starts rushing to spam make posts because he thinks that if makes it look like "everyone" shitposts as soon as "ack" starts telling him to fuck off that he'll look like he's an "epic troll".

It's also halarious how !Akemi doesn't even try to hide the fact he's shitposting and spamming on purpose.

>Literally no one else minds it.
Literally no one but you posts it.
And literally no one cares about the image itself.
The issue is that you, !Akemi, are the one posting it, trying to attack people.

Attached: 9oilk1b5he821.png (750x919, 337K)

I like them!!

Attached: fc1b5543952ba9e5b30105bca5a9f5e9.jpg (2048x1323, 268K)

Holy fucking shit dude

ironically based

who? and based on what?

Hahah, your life is suck a fucking joke.
You literally can't even talk, and you get so mad and upset at literally everything. Even the most normal things that happen on this site.

Hahah, you're literally just spamming short shitposts trying to pretend you're more than one person.
You literally can't stop yourself because you've invested so much of your life into this.

Attached: bQqJLG2.png (1366x768, 1010K)

this image is very cute

thanks

Attached: rikka.jpg (750x1061, 62K)

Gridman was fun, i wouldn't mind it getting another season.

Attached: 1545506781110.jpg (1000x897, 143K)

you, based on you and me kissing

When Rikka Takarada was singing wannabe it was like the words spoke to Him. Rikka seemed to be addressing each word of the song just to Him. The room fade away and it was just the two of them. No one else in the world.
They gazed into eachother eyes as Rikka put Her soul into the last lyric.
Then silence.

Suddenly, Yuuta was woken out of the flashback by current events!
---
One day Yuuta was doing looking at thighs...
---
The next time they saw eachother Rikka winked at Yuuta Hibiki, remembering what happened at the party.Yuuta Hibiki blushed.
Some of the others giggled. Did they know? Yuuta didn't care.
----
Rikka felt really dperessed one day.She had been slitting her wrists even more then normal. She had just found out that she was adopted. Her real parents turned out to be nobels from Europe. They had a upper class skyscrapper and were richt! But she had none of that around. It made her feel pretty bad about herself so she listened to some good music.

But long she did not have to be depressed as Yuuta came in and kissed her in her special place (they had fall in love at the end of the story see). And he said: "I love oyu so much, it hurts.But fortunately I like pain, as I am into that stuff. But I know you are hurt now and not in the sexy way. What is wrong with you? If you feel bad then I feel bad.But not in the sexy way"
So Rikka Takarada told him the whole story. He was shocked to hear this and said "I'm really shocked to hear this! Your parents are monsters!"
"Which ones?"
"All four of them, I don't like them. As much as I don't like Akane!"
And that was a lot because Rikka knew that Yuuta hated Akane because she was unbelievably stupid and fat.
But Yuuta took out a letter, "this had just arrived," said Yuuta.
Rikka openend the envolupe and inside was an invitation:
"Most Esteemed Rikka Takarada said the message"
"You are condord invited to the royal ball of your parents. Your real parents, miss."
"We hope to see you soon. Most esteamly yours, dutchess!"

Oh my, said Rikka this is rad!. But Yuuta Hibiki was a little sceptic: "Maybe it's a trick."
"Why?" said Rikka
"Because there are.... rumours. Of Barack Obama still being around!"
"Surely they could not come all the way to Europe!?" said Rikka confidently because she didn't think that Barack Obama could travel that far.
"Hurm," said Yuuta Hibiki contagiously, "we just have to be careful."
"Hold on," exlciamed Rikka, there is something else in the invitation!
"Princess Rikka Takarada, hereby we also bestow upon you the keys to the cage of a flying unicorn your parents have provided you with. Also, whenever you hold this key in your hand, your powers are increased"
Rikka was really happy with that but also felt a little bad for Yuuta. After they had a relaction ship, Yuuta had taught her his Gridman and she picked it up really well! She was now even better at Yuuta Hibiki at the Gridman!

So they went and picked up the flying unicorn. It was really quick and agile and flew around them like it really enjoyed itself! It took a moment but with enough training and perversion, Rikka trained it to her will! Now they could go and visit their parents!

But little did they know that the invitation was not from Rikka's european nobel parents, but from Akane instead! And she had teamed up with Barack Obama!

Attached: SSSS-Gridman-03-17.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Our sad adventurers walked backwards into the jaws of certain death .
Suddenly Yuuta made love to Samurai Calibur.
Ages of Days survived before the fighting started
"Oh, look, we are at our destination we had to arrive to!"

Our heroes arrived at the central district.
"How will we find where they is based in this big city?"
"We will never find him."

"Maybe not, look...there!"
Behind them was a massive blimp sign with Barack Obama Corp scribbled upon it in bold .
So they found where they was,and entered the tower...
As they entered there was lots of Mercenaryss.
So they swung back their trenchcoats and murdercided them all with their concealed pulse pistols of awesome.
They steped over the dead bodys and made their way forward past the blood and guts they sprayed over the walls just moments before. Akane vometted in disgustand blood came out.
"Ok, they is sure to be in the penthouse sweet in his cave network " said Samurai Calibur pressing the correct elevator button
The elevator went up a few floors. SUDDENLY there was a bang on the roof!
"down!" shouted Akane Shinjou.
And they did. Which is just as well, because seconds later...
The hatch opened and a couple of ninjas with sabres pirouetted down.
"oh god! What are we going to do!?" said Shou
"We gota think fast" said Samurai Calibur.
"Ok"
"I know you dont like violence, Yuuta, But you have to do this. Do it for me. please.." Said Angelique
Yuuta thought about all the people he had murdered recently because of his fate.
"Ok, your right, I know we have to fight them" said Yuuta who did a massive mighty super kirate kick just as the first soldier landed
causing boobs to bounce which knocked them unconscious.
"Nice work. But its not over yet! Look!"
A massive minions appeared, but they killed him.
Ding! They had reached their floor.

Attached: 39sncxnsenv11.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

Make the outline black, so it's even more cute and canon!

Contrarily to every other anime out there, it's the girl that's the doormat, not the guy.
I mean, let's not pretend that the story wouldn't be 99% the same without Rikka or Yuuta's other friend in it.

did they fuck

Yup, but offscreen!!

no way! is Rikka really pregnant?

Why does the same tranny spam this thread everyday?

Lulz

Based thread!

>Girdman keked Yuta
>Rikka keked herself
>Utsumi got keked
>Akane keked herself from her world

my balls are SO fucking full of semen

Who is the second doughnut meant for?

Attached: rikka2.jpg (834x1236, 73K)

Good thread indeed

Me

a bunch of lines drawn in an appealing manner that will eventually become nonsense in a void of meaning born from the cyclic model of the universe

Rikka is so adorable

Attached: [HorribleSubs] SSSS.Gridman - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.59_[2018.10.06_21.00.18].jpg (1280x720, 92K)

I know they are technically the same person, but who do you prefer, Rikka or Akane?
Cite your reasons with a convincing picture and at least 50 words resume

Attached: gridman sip.gif (424x457, 383K)

I like Hass more

Attached: 71622045_p2_master1200 (1).jpg (1200x800, 444K)

based

>>proof in the anime it self shows they are not the same person
>>offical guide books say they are not the same person
>>director himself said they are not the same person
source on these claims?

I am slightly worried by how much of a turn on i find her mask.

Attached: 1540767183036.jpg (1157x1632, 113K)

>Sure, after you post actual proof they are the same person
In the delirious fantasy of Akane in episode 10, she imagines a world where her & Rikka have the same mother and she’s dating Yuta. Why is it that these girls have so much in common? Coincidence?

As for the rest of your post, can't you just reply like a normal person without mass quoting?

>proof in the anime it self shows they are not the same person
>offical guide books say they are not the same person
>director himself said they are not the same person
>XD DURRRR LOL XDDD I TRIGGER U BY SAYING THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON LOLOLOLO EPIC TROLL!
This is how retarded you are, !Akemi.
You ACTUALLY think that people will get "triggered" by you making a retard of yourself.

Sure, after you post actual proof they are the same person, that you're not mentally ill, and insane autistic shitposting spammer. You're the one making baseless claims in pathetic attempts to "trigger" people in the first place.

!Akemi, not a single one of those things is proof they are the same person. And you've tried to shitpost with this same exact thing multiple times.

Akane was making YUTA'S dream come true, because she was using it to manipulate him into siding with her. It was not HER dream. And this is common sense, you just refuse to accept it because you only care about shitposting.

>mass quoting
Can't you stop trying to use your made up words and pretending that your brain dead autistic behavior is normal?

Sure is funny how you don't tell desuarchive.org/a/search/image/t53L92NQTq5JFMDWUPGB9w/ to post normal. Oh right, because it's you.

and now for my special trick, i will make this post disappear

>gets blown the fuck out
>can do nothing but dismiss everything said in the post and try to shitpost

Not the true Yuta and Rikka

I didn’t mention the Yuuta point to make it seem like there’s a straight coupling. My interpretation was that Rikka was Akane’s alter-ego and Yuuta was Akane’s hero that she created in a story where she’s a villainーas a means to save herself, thus the affection. Everything in the anime is revealed to be a dream or the subconscious desires of Akane, so saying they’re gay or that there’s any legitamate coupling whatsoever is kind of weird.

Also, what about the example in the dream world where Rikka’s mother is also Akane’s, which you didn't even try to adress? Believe me, all the cute fanart and the ED theme made me want to ship them as well, but the way that series unfolded doesn’t make it plausible outside of fanfiction. Also, this is not me.

Embrace it

Attached: Dp05UthQkzQ.jpg (820x1187, 115K)

lol

Yuta and Rikka love each other in a completely straight and heterosexual manner.

based

You try so hard to play stupid. And the sad part is you actually think it will fool anyone.
You didn't even address the actual point made in the post you're replying to. Because literally all your brain can do is tunnel vision on shitposting as hard as you can.

Akane wants Yuta on her side so Gridman stops beating jer kaiju.
To do this Akane tries to manipulate Yuta through his dreams.
Yuta's dream is that Rikka is dating him.
The best way to manipulate Yuta is to be the object of his affections, thus Akane takes Rikka's place.

And everyone knows you who you are, even when you try to claim posts aren't yours.

You're just so mentally ill. It's actually insane how much there is wrong with you, and how you are so obsessed.

YY ATYT A to you too

Why is Soundwave so sexy?

Kek

whens the last time you read a book?

See Your life is such a literal joke.

>This prime piece of ass was
quite literally presenting itself to Yuta and he turned that shit down

CANONICALLY GAY

Attached: ssss_gridman___akane_by_sysen_dcsp3b1-pre.jpg (774x1033, 84K)

Is SSS Gridman an actually good anime in terms of plot, characterization, worldbuilding, action, etc, or do you faggots just like it because Rikka makes your dick hard?

Probably Rikka being gay

Ask Utsumi

Attached: 007.png (840x1200, 495K)

already debunked see and

>tfw only one (you)

wtf is this shit, theres a post without (you)s in MY thread?
someone needs to explain this to me

Its impossible to discuss gridman on this website. Unironically ask that in reddit or some other anime forum if you want a better answer.

Are you a wizard?

As a KR fan i really liked it.

Attached: 1540979877220.webm (746x420, 2.9M)

Based

god i need to FUCK my balls are exploding im desesperate like an animal in HEAT

kek based

how can a life be a literal joke?

See all deleted posts in the thread here.

Literally every single one of these posts is made by the same person. He's an insane shitposter who's life is literally fucking consumed with trying to harass people over Yea Forums because he's trying to cope with how awful his real life is and how he has no one at all who likes him.

You can easily tell it's him because he's been acting the same exact way for six years straight.
And while telling off shitposters is the norm and exists in all threads. The only place where !Akemi's behavior shows up is in these threads.

Absolutely based

Reminder that !Akemi is EXTREMELY mentally ill and deranged. NOTHING will make him accept the reality of the situation and that this is not about "shipping", it's about how he's obsessively trying to harass people. Just because !Akemi himself is consumed with "shipping" he refuses to accept other people aren't. No one has ever liked shipping cancer retards because all their posts are off topic and obnoxious.

And reminder to everyone else, !Akemi has out right been caught many times ban evading. On multiple sites.

And here's a mod on mangadex literally straight up saying !Akemi is making sock puppet accounts.

On Yea Forums IRC the mods have also confirmed that !Akemi samefags, and on e-hentai the mods have confirmed that !Akemi makes multiple accounts to spam downvotes on things he dislikes.

And after ALL this, !Akemi SERIOUSLY thinks people will believe "everyone" wants to "troll" with him, and help him "trigger" some "person" who always out smarts him.

!Akemi is the most massive lolcow to ever exist on this site, because he tries so hard and always fails. Literally the only thing he has going for him is Troid protecting him. Which is why !Akemi's ego is so inflated.

The really funny thing here is that !Akemi tries to claim he goes after "ack" for the "lolz", but !Akemi himself is a My Little Pony watcher, a ERP furfag, AND literally cries publicly about how he has no friends.

This is the person where !Akemi tries to pretend you can only be a "lolcow" if you are against shitposting.

When's the last time you didn't fall asleep and waking up being consumed with the idea you are going to try and harass people by shitposting on Yea Forums?

Everything you said in those posts is flat out wrong. Not that you give a single fuck. All you care about is shitposting. You refuse to actually address any of the posts that prove you wrong, because LITERALLY all you have in your life is shitposting, so anything that goes against your shitposting you see as a threat to your life.

You have such intense mental defects.

Oof

imagine yuta just going full rabbit and doggy style rikka god making the babys fuck

Imagine being so cringy and pathetic you have to spam replies to your own post.

Get medical help.

Attached: smugrikka.jpg (1200x675, 59K)

>.
Yeah ok

literally and unironically wanking to that imagination now, thanks user

imagine being this much assblasted because someone said two fictional characters had sex

Imagine having to delude yourself into thinking that because someone mocks and shits on you for being retarded that they're "assblasted" at your "shipping".

It's SO FUCKING EASY to out smart you, because you have set behavior patterns you REFUSE to change. Because you are genuinely so mentally ill that you think if you spam your own bad behavior enough it will look like the norm.

The problem is NOT "shipping", it's you trying to attack people.

I love these threads.

Attached: 1560794253292.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

wtf is wrong with this guy?

besuretoactuallyread.tumblr.com/

Read the link to see the insanity.

>xdd lol i said 'wtf' that change me posting style now i look liek two ppl lol EPIC troll!!!
There is nothing wrong with the people telling you to fuck off and die, !Akemi. You are a vile cancer and you ruin every thread you touch.

And yes, it's obviously you, because you're the only person who REFUSES to back up anything they say. Normal people don't act like you. Normal people like to prove themselves correctly.

Everyone knows you are just trying to slander people who tell you to stop shitposting.

It is kinda of surreal to watch isn't it? some random guy goes into threads and rants about some imagery arch nemesis.

Attached: 1544754693925.jpg (1080x950, 647K)

>!Akemi says "ack" is "schizo" because "he" thinks everyone is !Akemi
>!Akemi is ACTUALLY insane and thinks everyone is "ack"
>By !Akemi's own logic he should be trying to "troll" himself
>!Akemi has never once acknowledged this

what mental illness is this

Late but based

Attached: 1514008791326.png (464x411, 327K)

!Akemi, you are the ONLY person who has ever called yourself anyone's "arch nemesis". Everyone else just sees you as a pile of garbage.

The reason people use your name is just to make you out yourself. Because you're the only person in the history of the site to get so mad and upset at being called a samefag. So, call you !Akemi, if you freak the fuck out and start spamming, it's you. Call someone !Akemi and they ignore it like a normal person, they're not you.

As someone who enjoyed Gridman and was my AOTY 2018 lets just say is a fun show. Nothing more nothing less. The characters aren't the best but work with the setting. Like any other Trigger Anime is just ok

Attached: Akane and Yuta.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

kiwifarms.net/threads/ack-anti-crack-kun-crackfag.26824/

Utsumi x Akane is better than Yuta x Rikka desu.

Attached: 1541274130218.jpg (2424x2092, 587K)

Cheers mate

Attached: 1536273412252.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Her its how she got thick.

I'd personally give it a light 7/10. I don't think the characterization is that special other than Rikka's. Some of the fights aren't that exciting, but I enjoyed the final fight.

based

I didn't even watch this show but i sure love lurking the threads

holy shit what the FUCK is this

Debate club, duh.

This kinda seems like spam

Weekly reminder that if you pair the Gridman girls with anyone other than their canon partners you are insulting and degrading the strong feelings of love they express in the series.

Personally I don't care about any pairing other than every girl + my dick

>self insert fags

Attached: 1475514130246.png (710x715, 970K)

>!Akemi samefagging and spamming literally dozens of replies to his own post
>spamming the same images literally hundreds of times
>ban evading
>trying to harass people, thus breaking the law
>BAN EVADING
>spamming "durrr BASED BASED BASED XDDD UPVOATED"
>Troid let's him do whatever he wants
Pretty fucking amazing.

See all deleted posts in the thread here.

Literally every single one of these posts is made by the same person. He's an insane shitposter who's life is literally fucking consumed with trying to harass people over Yea Forums because he's trying to cope with how awful his real life is and how he has no one at all who likes him.

You can easily tell it's him because he's been acting the same exact way for six years straight.
And while telling off shitposters is the norm and exists in all threads. The only place where !Akemi's behavior shows up is in these threads.

Yuta is lucky to have such a beautiful wife.

all those posts? all me

Which is why you may only pair Rikka with Yuta, obviously.

are you ok buddy

I just don't get it.
What thought goes through your head when you act like this?
How to do rationalize acting like this?
What is wrong with you?

What will convince you to accept reality and that the issue people take with you is not the "shipping", it's your obsession with trying to attack people and ruin threads on purpose.

Why would anyone other than you think those posts aren't "ok", !Akemi? Really, there's nothing strange about the posts. The only thing that's off here is how you act.

He's just very passionate about how much Yuta and Rikka love each other.

>Mama Rikka going to her twin's first school day
How cute

Attached: D5KZnQBUIAAG0Tg.jpg (699x1200, 77K)

Why are you replying to your own post?
Why are you wasting your life samefagging and posting in the same minute just to try and look like more than one person even though everyone knows you're samefagging?

She makes such a lovely mommy for her and Yuta's kids.

>there's nothing strange about the posts
They are completely offtopic and quote like 50 posts, that's not normal.

It sure is funny how "all" these "different people" in this thread will not even acknowledge how mods out right confirmed !Akemi is samefagging.

If "all these people" are here for "the lols" why are they not going after !Akemi who was so pathetic he was caught samefagging dead to rights (by multiple mods on multiple sites).

Look at you going out of your way to post twice in the same minute.

If you care so much about "being all right" why are you not taking issue with this

I like the hair.

what is that little yuta-kun doing down there ? lmao

Imagine being !Akemi and having literal panic attacks when you see no one bumps your thread and you're about to be outed (again) as an insane pathetic samefag.

Looking for the booty

Yup

WE now turn out headlights to full beam in order to gaze forward though the mists of time.
The light from them reflects off, not a deer, but a scene 10 years FROM now - 1 decade into the future. Yuuta enters THE scene, but whats this? Akane Shinjou IS there TOO.

"DO you remember that thing that happened 10 years AGO? The one that seemed LIKE IT would split us apart forever, but instead brought us closer THEN EVER? That brought us......to each-other?"

"The time with the angus?"
"Yes!"
"Oh, yes right" "Its hard to believe what happened isn't it? What happened and WHAT it led to "Yes my sweetness" SAID Akane Shinjou, giving YUUTA HIBIKI a "SPECIAL" kiss.
"Now that I have remembered it again I will NEVER forget IT."
"IT was PRETTY life CHANGING.
So we now dim OUR headlights and reverse drive back to the presence, the mists closing back AROUND the future and the camera of our mind drawing BACK to the world we know OF as THE now.
It was a cold day in the city.

Meanwhile, back in the future, Yuuta Hibiki and Akane were enjoying each-other As THE narrator, I will respect their privacy and not specify how- lets just say it involved wing dang doodles. Its certainly clear THEY were CLOSE Not just metaphorically but physically with their bodies as well. AKANE Shinjou was distracted though, thinking back to the past. We join her ON her MID-RELATIONS flashback, a flashback to our story in the present......
- --
And now, with THAT, we once again TURN our HEADBRAINS TO the future, stepping forward DOWN the road OF time and walking FOR 10 years until we get to THE place in time which this takes place.

Yuuta HIBIKI and Akane Shinjou were just finishing. Out of respect FOR their privacy I will NOT specify what they were just FINISHING.

"ARG...THAT was good sex" said Akane Shinjou.
"yes, yes it was" said Yuuta Hibiki.
"You seemed a little distracted near the end though. Not your normal energetic self"
"yes...sorry about that. I was thinking back TO a decade ago, when I FIRST REALIZED my feelings for YOU even though I DIDN'T know it AT the time.
Its WHAT opened MY eyes TO what I felt ALL ALONG. The missing JIGSAW piece to my HEART in which you were the key to unlock" "And our love grew TOGETHER from that moment TO blossom into THE great tree THAT it is TODAY" "I LOVE you Yuuta Hibiki my irresistibleness".
"I love you too AKANE -MY better half.

And they smiled the smile of lovers at each-other, as we fade out into the SUNSET. Now, this is a story ALL about how My life got flipped-turned upside down.
And I'D like to take A minute,
Just SIT right THERE.
I'LL tell you HOW I became the prince of a town called the CITY.

IN west-Nippon born and RAISED On the playground was where I spent most OF my days CHILLIN' OUT maxin' RELAXIN' all cool And ALL DOING some looking at thighs outside of THE school When A COUPLE of BARACK Obamas guys who WERE up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood.
I GOT in one LITTLE fight and my mom got scared,
She said 'You're movin' with Rikka and Shou to the city'. I BEGGED and pleaded with her DAY after day,
But SHE packed my suit case and sent me on my WAY.
SHE gave me a kiss and then she GAVE me MY TICKET.
I put MY Walkman on and SAID, 'I might as WELL kick IT'.

FIRST CLASS, yo this is bad,
Drinking beer out of a champagne glass Is this what the PEOPLE of the city living LIKE Hmmmmm this might be alright
But WAIT I HEAR they're naked,sexy, all that,
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat I don't think S I'll see when I get there,
I hope THEY'RE PREPARED for the prince of the city
WELL, the hot air-balloon landed and when I came OUT,
THERE was a DUDE who like A cop - THERE with the Yuuta name out.
I ain't trying to get arrested yet,
I JUST got here I used MY Gridman powers and - like lightning, disappeared.

Then whistled for a cab AND when it came near,
The LICENSE plate said FRESH and it had angus IN the mirror IF anything I could say that this CAB was RARE,
BUT I thought 'NAH, FORGET it' - 'Yo, home TO the city
I pulled up to the house ABOUT 7 or 8,
And I yelled TO THE Barack Obama 'Yo home smell ya later I looked at my kingdom,
I was finally there To sit on my THRONE AS the Prince of THE city.

Did the show actually show them together? or is this another case of obese shippers fighting with ugly yurifags over nothing?

Attached: 1518896922536.jpg (322x519, 67K)

Implied endgame but nothing else

So nothing happens. The fight scenes were already unbearably cheesy. Not going to bother with this crap.
Keep on fighting nerds.

>Did the show actually show them together?
the amount of subtext between them was ridiculous

Last Episode has Gridman leaving and telling Rikka upfront that Yuta likes her and she blushes at that or whatever.

Gridbro.

Put me in the screencap

Is it good? No. Did I enjoy it? Kinda. Did I watch it solely for the cute girls? Yeah
Stinky Kaiju loli was the cutest

Attached: 9AA3AA8E-D6E4-48DF-B373-85E426093912.jpg (798x1000, 111K)

Sadly she only appears- what? Twice? For a little bit.

It's pretty shit, but I guess you can enjoy it if it's your kind of thing.

Didn't read.

It sucks hard but the alternative is homo.

The best

Attached: Thigh Lover.webm (720x404, 1.47M)

Why do I imagine her going "Ara ara~!"

Damn you offscreen sex!

Main screen TURN ON!

Im out of the loop. So in the end there is an Akane clone in the world of Yuta, Rikka and Utsumi right? In that case how many babies?

Attached: D5GeTDyUwAAMDax.jpg (717x1024, 130K)

I guess that explains why you have to post a fanfic.

You want mommy Rikka milkies

Attached: D6tTlopX4AAFfht.jpg (538x960, 112K)

Te Equipment Availability by Market Class table shows how
many units of any piece of equipment are available in each type
of market each month. Some values will indicate a percentage
chance; this is chance of one unit being present at all in any
given month.
Note that the values given are the number of each specifc item,
not the total number of items at that price level. For instance,
a Class IV market will have 5 swords, 5 battle axes, and 5 of
each other item priced at 2-10gp. Multiple small items sold as
a bundle (such as 12 spikes, 6 torches, 20 arrows, etc) count as
one item for purposes of the Equipment Availability by Market
Class table.

Absolutely based

I don't know, but they make me rock hard, just imagining her sitting on my face.

Anybody got the trojan horse comic edit where "unsuspecting weebs" push in the gridman horse but its actually "transformers shattered glass fanfiction"?

watcha gonna do about it?

People think she is a lesbian.

Attached: 1545617623158.png (1280x1198, 1.37M)

one person

Only rightful argument is that it's poorly executed. They ignored the guy for almost the entire run.

Hence why I don't bother with her merchandise or Akane's, and Amemiya does nothing to discourage them being full-gay either.

S2 needs a character named Joudan.

>deleted comments
explain this

Attached: 39459283475283423.jpg (485x473, 29K)

>Akane is such a huge, autistic, self absorbed cunt abuses everyone and she can't handle real life.
>Literally so fucking huge that aliens can use her emotions to power their spaceships.
>Alien gives her vitual reality where she is literally a god.
>Makes it so every one loves her unconditionally.
>Make a best friend who you literally control and have hard wired to never ever hate you.
>If something does go wrong for whatever reason, even the tiniest of things she sends a fucking monster to murder them and wipe them off the face of the earth.
>Akane is such a huge, autistic, self absorbed cunt who abuses everyone that this happens ALL THE TIME.
>So big even her personally programed slave best friend starts to hate her.
>Continues to have a giant mental breakdown over that she can't be a huge, autistic, self absorbed cunt who abuses everyone that she pretty much destroies her own world and kills herself.

>LGBT people consider her to the a prime, shining example that LGBT people should act like and how LGBT relationships with other people should be like.

>Wonder why everyone thinks LGBT people have mental disorders.

Attached: 1540950289856.png (1496x2222, 178K)

>want to be fucked by yuuta
>want to be fucked by yuuta's friend
>want to be fucked by sword guy
>want to be fucked by the truck
nah she's a massive slut and a whore

You're better off not knowing, trust me.

Attached: 1546885424028.png (366x451, 66K)

Attached: 74716845_p0.jpg (3200x1800, 3.49M)

cute feet

My wife Rikka is so cute.

hi Yuta

It still amuses me to no end that she essentially had made an image of herself that was programmed to love her unconditionally, and even she started going "Wait, hold up, you're a cunt who throws psychopathic tantrums."

Blessed thread

Cursed post

Damned reply

Best thread on Yea Forums right now.

I love those threads.

Attached: 1460608370304.jpg (219x234, 14K)

Is this anime decent or is it only good for the thighs

The presence of an autistic serial shitposter with a fixation on specific characters gives me hopes that it will be worthwhile anime

Attached: hereitcomes.jpg (1197x701, 428K)

Attached: illust_75316308_20190621_064131.jpg (800x1118, 303K)

Is just ok. A good fun

Attached: Alexis Vs Gridman.webm (720x404, 2.88M)

I had a lot of fun with it. It's a bit more enjoyable for fans of the original series, but on it's own it's a good monster of the week kinda show if you like that sorta thing.

This picture pleases me. A lot.

Attached: 1538889647132.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Really worthwhile watch IMO. You get to some some influences in the way the way characters behave that come from outside of anime. As well as some interesting visual direction and animation cuts.

The story isn't revolutionary however, one character, the series main antagonist Akane is what makes it for me. Not only does she have big fat tats and is very cute she's also very interesting in endearing. One of the most memorable characters from last year.

jerking off right now

This

Bump

Attached: Dqb70QLUUAEVRso.jpg (1000x1200, 95K)

miroku x sango is like yuuta x rikka

you're a spastic retard, the aren't the same person, you dont understand this series at all, and this series is fucking garbage.

It isn't

it is

ack status = btfo

>yuuta x rikka
Not canon

see

did he gave up

even NEETs gotta sleep

Saved.

who is he
i only see deleted comments

Attached: 74865213_p0.jpg (600x1104, 265K)

Rikka because ass with a little titty is better than titty with spindly stick legs.
Also Akane is a psychopathic, entitled womanchild who throws tantrums to the point that even the people programmed to love her start to dislike her, while Rikka generally seems like a more balanced individual.

Attached: 441.jpg (850x1204, 94K)

>rikkafag self destructs
haha

Attached: haha.jpg (2088x1236, 157K)

??

I lived the shut-in life for a good 3 years and had to drag my ass out of it, so the message hit home for me.

Only in the minds of self-insert faggots, Asuka only likes men like Kaji.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3543693

God I wish that were me.

>!Akemi trying to pretend he can "btfo" anyone when literally multiple mods across multiple sites have out right confirmed he's samefagging and the only person who does this
>!Akemi thinks that if he just ignores how the mods have given objective proof he samefags like crazy that he's an "epic troll"
HAHAHA, the best part is how !Akemi actually thinks he's "winning" because he spends literally YEARS trying to harass and attack people. And he thinks that because he doesn't back link posts (but still obsessively replies) that he's somehow "trolling" even though he gets constantly out smarted every single day. He destroyed his own life. !Akemi thinks that him making himself look bad "trolls" people. That's how delude and desperate he is.

Imagine your life being as much of a joke as !Akemi's.

You sure told him.

>bumped
>what is sage
Are you perhaps retarded?

>only 3 (you)s

Didn't read.

because of what Yuta did to her

Attached: Rikka pregnancy 4chan theory.jpg (2632x4176, 1.94M)

These threads are magical.

Attached: rikka_by_takeda_hiromitsu.jpg (706x1000, 88K)

God, I hope he makes a full doujin for C96.
But I'm afraid that it will probably get snubbed for some Fateshit.

Attached: 002(3).jpg (1280x1799, 467K)

Joudan is the faceless man.

How do you feel about this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3543693

lucky yuta

the sleep that never ends

Anyway, here's my point. Trivial setbacks like yours and mine are nothing but common occurrences in everyday life! Getting hung up over pointless crap like that shows that you're a joke! A complete and utter joke!

God I wish that were me

also, scans when?

Holy moly. Have mercy

This artist is based. He redeems himself from drawing gridman yurishit by making this masterpiece.

This. Couldn't agree more

>!Akemi gets outed by mods on multiple sites that he's samefagging
>thinks that if he just ignores it that he's an "epic troll" and no else who looks at these threads will notice
>!Akemi HASN'T SLEPT IN OVER 20 HOURS BECAUSE HE HAS AN INSANE COMPULSION TO BUMP HIS THREAD AND PRETEND HE'S MORE THAN ONE PERSON
Ahahahahahahaha, just imagine your life being such a massive fucking joke.

What's going on here?

Attached: 1540578736329.png (1021x1035, 1.32M)

Imagine being so pathetic you have to try and up vote your own shitpost and spend literally years trying to cope with people mocking you.

Didn't read.

You are being a pathetic retard obsessed with shitposting.

Yes, you did read it. Or you wouldn't know to spam your retarded "duerr no Reed xdd trigrr u" shitpost.

>all caps
Babby's upset

Don't bother; stay on topic

Attached: rikka yuta.jpg (1357x996, 520K)

Nope.

those posts? all me

Yessir.

Attached: 1551899608318.png (600x847, 179K)

Do you seriously not know about the madman himself?

Attached: 1561131194823.jpg (1444x2048, 171K)

cute

Hot

At this point why do we even bother with Gridman threads? We all know what's gonna happen, and every time he gets deleted he's back in 10 minutes spamming faster than ever

If we keep tiring him out maybe one day we'll have a normal thread.

Based as usual.

Noice

They're not
Already in the process of being forgotten

bump

gridchad

I do genuinely wonder how he does it. If he was on mobile he'd be range banned after a few evasions. Proxy IPs are also range banned from what I understand. I also imagine there is only so much you can do to mess with your outbound IP.

I don't get how there isn't a way to keep him off the site after 8 months of this daily fuckery.

cute camera

cute thread

Based and canonpilled

Attached: bmpbi2ztre031.jpg (650x960, 40K)

>Low-t beta fags

Attached: I+was+wondering+when+someone+would+go+camping+cus+theres+_1b89f70886ab6bf9be5d10e4259929a2.jpg (326x325, 18K)

>virgin NEET anime fan thinks he's high t