One Piece

Chapter 946 spoilers:
Queen Vs O-Lin
Big Mom slam Queen onto the floor and shouts: Give me the Oshiruko! You damn lizard!
Queen is furious that BM call him a lizard: How dare you call me that
O-Lin defeats Queen with 2 moves.
Kid and Killer were affected by the battle, but luckily they got out of the water because of it.
The Beast Pirates, upon witnessing Queen’s defeat, decides to contact Kaido. But the communication system was destroyed so they can’t contact Onigashima.
It shifts to Udon executive tower, Raizou has already sneak in to steal the key to Kawamatsu’s hancuffs. Caribou had told him the weak spot of the communication system, allowing him to destroy it.
Shifts back to O-Lin, who has successfully acquired the pot with Oshiruko in it, she opens it and found it empty.
The words slips out of Luffy’s mouth: that Oshiruko does taste good.
Big Mom turns and attacks Luffy.
Luffy was driven to the edge of the ring, he tells Big Mom that he’ll die if he falls off so he can’t back off any more.
Big Mom: who’s Big Mom and who are you?!
Turns out that Big Mom didn’t get her memories back, she’s getting the Oshiruko so she can share it with the villagers who saved her.
The angry Big Mom knock both of them off the ring, and Luffy take off their collars just in time and safely lands on the ground.
Knowing how terrifying Big Mom is, Luffy tries to get Hyo to run with him, but Hyo refuses and stand right in front of Big Mom!
He said: It is only in time of life and death that your skills will improve
So Luffy give up on running and decide to face a Big Mom heads on to protect Old Hyo, he shouts: come! Yonko!

Attached: jinbased.png (640x640, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
youtu.be/zucBfXpCA6s
youtube.com/watch?v=AIPGyKGuWeA
youtube.com/watch?v=8DPMGcb7EGw
twitter.com/Eiichiro_Staff/status/1141751571220271104?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Translation:
>Luffy: Are you dumb!! Training, now?!! If I fail!! You’ll die!!!
>Hyogoro: I am well aware!!!
>Luffy: Come!!! Yonko!!!

Attached: last page.jpg (341x418, 58K)

Most retarded training arc ever.
Also an asspull power.

Childish series written by a braindead, senile hack.

Reminder that only brainlets hate wano, unlike skypieachads who love this shit

>Yes I am a Zoro stacy how did you tell

Attached: 1560816164112.png (513x802, 97K)

O-Lin a O-Pure

Based Luffy.

Attached: jVz8utxh_o.jpg (607x592, 173K)

how can such a fight get so hyped in just one chapter!? I wasnt expecting luffy to take her on so soon. And her memories still being gone I am almost for certain now that she is gonna keep aiding the strawhats. Well I want that to happen. There can be a gag where she remembers and goes OOOOOPS!?

Like this comment if you hate Big Mom
Reply to this comment if you love Big Mom

When is he gonna appear in this arc bros?

Attached: Gecko Moria.png (581x581, 301K)

Attached: pirate king.png (676x300, 226K)

>O-Lin defeats Queen with 2 moves.
lmao

If he could do this and keys were not an issue...Why didn't he do it then?

Faster, Luffy.

Training?

He wanted to train.

is there a site where clean raws are up before english scanlation?

Is Luffy stronger than the lizard?

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Yes. Katakuri is stronger than the Lizard, and Luffy won against Katakuri.

Is this the full chapter? or there's more?

Unless you're BLACK, a FISH-MAN or possess a BIG CYBORG COCK, Robin isn't interested in you

Attached: BLACKED Starring Nico Robin.png (800x1083, 829K)

It's the full chapter. Half of it is Olin trashing Queen.

Based and pure

Holy shit that's badass

>Hobbies: Studying history

Attached: Teach.jpg (210x240, 9K)

She couldn't one-shot Queen? She must be weak without her memories. Luffy actually stands a chance.

Funky.

Attached: 1558258175582.gif (121x88, 31K)

>So Luffy give up on running and decide to face a Big Mom heads on to protect Old Hyo, he shouts: come! Yonko!
It's time for O MY RAYLEGH FLASHBACK

In the intermission between acts 1 and 2

q-queen?
>youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

Attached: embar.jpg (367x166, 36K)

>Thought Hyo was being retarded
>He was actually being fucking based

THIS CHAPTER IS SO FUCKING GOOD OMFG ODA IS A GOD.
HYO AND LUFFY GAVE ME CHILLS

ODA HATERS BTFO SO HARD THEY HAVE TO SAME FAG.

based

inb4 big mom falls in love with Luffy

Q-Q-QUEEN BROS, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO???

Queenbros...

>a fully-rested yonko commander is beaten in two moves
>luffy will win using a technique he learned a couple of chapters ago

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Queenfags

Attached: 1555093812731.jpg (540x720, 178K)

Rot in your ugliness while we laugh

Attached: one piece crazy good.jpg (1200x750, 69K)

Any, infos on Bepo? Is he alright?

Attached: 3271153664_1_4_yWOGSPpk.jpg (600x410, 52K)

LOW IQ BRAINLET COPE.
CANT HANDLE LUFFY CHAD DETERMINATION!
BETAS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND CHAD HYO

Did people think Queen would be able to handle Big Meme?

Her whole amnesia plot is so the Strawhats can punch above their powerlevel and win the day despite obviously lacking in pure strength compared to Kaido.

Attached: imu judgement.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

>DFless, Hakiless, Amnesiac, Hungry Big Mom
>2 moves
wtf queenbros

Sugar is the source of power

And remember, don't funk.

Attached: dont_funk.jpg (514x519, 70K)

Strawhats > Big Meme Pirates >>>>>>>>>>> Kaido Beastkeks

>all those fishmen
>Crocoshark
>Long Neck Dino bitch
When will Mama's scalie abuse end

Next week bro

>MUH HAKIIIII
here's your nu-one piece, bro

>luffy say's he's tired of running
>oh shit its big meme lets get outta here

Attached: 1543020920488.jpg (231x259, 7K)

Wano is so much better than WCI

Attached: 1548860481672.gif (200x153, 2.48M)

>Brainlets THIS mad already
Oda keeps plebfiltering through this whole arc and it feels just great

Kek i cant believe queen thought luffy was actually restrained

Wano is the best arc in One Piece. Period.
Don't @ me

Thread is off to a good start I see

Attached: 1546190040478.png (135x384, 33K)

>luffy was able to take of the collars all the time
Weren’t they suppose to explode?

Attached: 8E924F0E-2473-4726-9562-BD9773B87BB7.jpg (610x502, 21K)

QUEENFAGS BTFO
SEETHING SO HARD THEY HAD TO HACK POST

Is this real? Look at this dudes head. lol

>actually needs to be spoonfed on why Luffy kept the collar on
Wano is very good at exposing brainlets

Who made that?! It's so cute!

Attached: WoahWolf.png (332x280, 76K)

Attached: DHVb2gUI_o.jpg (611x461, 133K)

It's probably the usual exploding collar trope
>Luffy takes it off so fast he manages to throw it away before it explodes
Exploding collars are honestly such a dumb trope

Wano arc is a masterpiece

Babanuki: HUH?!!
Luffy: huh?! Huff huff......
We took off the collars gramp!!
What did I do?! Me!! I did it!!!
Hyo:......
(What a surprise........That was......!!)
Big Mom: —so you avoided it again......?!
Luffy: Okay, we are running away gramp!!!
?!

After next break.

Additional info from redon:
- Queen is not KO, he returns to his human forma after the beatdown and looks hurt. Redon draws a parallel to that Hulk and Loki scene from Avengers 1
- Luffy took the collars from himself and Hyo as shown here and quickly throws them mid air, where they explode. The same way Rayleigh did to Camie back in Sabaody

No. They were supposed to put blades into your neck when you step out of the arena.

they don't explode they pierces the neck with spikes Spee D. Reader-kun.

They were supposed to shoot spikes into the neck of the wearer. Either way, Luffy got them off before they could do anything. I had figured he’d need Gear 4, I guess Kaido’s crew doesn’t know Luffy beat Katakuri yet and is upper mid Yonko Commander tier.

What does his DF Awakening look like?

Attached: Silver-Mine-Aberon.jpg (640x452, 31K)

Jesus fuck exploding collars are the most boring trope ever. Literally almost every instance of exploding collar in any media is resolved in the exact same way:
option 1: "I have replaced it with a fake collar haha" (as seen in Sanji though it was bracelets or shackles back then)
option 2: "remove collar at incredible hihg speed so you can throw them away before they explode!" (as seen right now)

Then explain that faggot
The only answer is that Oda is a Hack.

>where they explode
Why did they explode? Weren't they blade collars?

Pic related

Attached: Diesel_Anime_Infobox.png (366x400, 213K)

jesus fucking christ what is this abomination

you forgot about option 3: making political propaganda for the caliphate

The ground becomes a wagon

fuck you

>Queen already out
>king is probably a huge jobber too
>Jack is going to king himself bu accident

Are Kaido nakamas a joke or what?

Attached: 2669F85C-A8D6-450F-AC9F-E8F0EF3E7F57.jpg (576x1024, 32K)

How about you read the manga retard

Attached: talons.png (350x479, 115K)

I think that has been obvious ever since the reveal of what SMILE actually does

>a huge jobber too
There's no shame in losing to BM

Base Luffy already doing much better compared to Queen against BM LMAO.

no u

Attached: 1506676105343.png (228x300, 68K)

He couldn't

Attached: justtakeitoffbro.png (282x470, 67K)

Apologize right now

Attached: 76B20856-E6F4-4B13-9249-CDB30404796D.jpg (492x623, 40K)

But it was literally always known as soon as the contrived collar plot device was used that it would end with Luffy getting rid of it the same way Rayleigh did. The thing was Rayleigh did it offscreen (multiple times) and Oda probably realized he had no idea how Rayleigh did it so he just decided "fuck it" and did it this way. I think it was bullshit anyone was pretending Luffy couldn't get out of the collar at any time. Why someone like Queen even thought the collar would affect him is ridiculous. If they caught Katakuri, would they take off the seastone cuffs and give him the collar?

pushing luffy to his limits unlocks new tricks

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This, even Kaido was sweating for having the Mama in his country. And her crew thought it would be better to leave her be. It’s clear as day that she shouldn’t be underestimated (like idiot fightfags do).

I seriously see good chances for Luffy here and I'm not even kidding. Can she even use haki right now? She probably also isn't able to use her powers too.

Tik tok Queenfags, this is the real Queen time!

Attached: JVZTiYsT_o.jpg (587x537, 151K)

That’s what grandpa hyo discovered, now he wants to push Luffy’s training using the Big Mom excercise plan.

I actually think people underestimate BM more than they should because she’s an obese retarded hag while Kaidou’s an “edgy” dragon oni. These two are supposed to be damn near equal and Kaidou himself was rather uncomfortable with the idea of BM invading Wano. Even amnesiac she took out a commander like it was nothing. If she weren’t amnesiac she’d be mopping the prison with Queen’s corpse by now.

based

Attached: sniped.com.jpg (225x272, 34K)

why is she so perfect bros

based

There’s no way in hell Luffy will beat Big mom here, he’ll push her back and run or fail and get saved by Tama talking to linlin or something like that.

How did his pants stretch so much

>Kaido of the Hundred Jobbers and the Jobber Kingdom Pirates

How do Logia keep their clothes?

imagine eating a devil fruit thinking you're going to become some badass superhuman and in stead you just turn into a human wheelchair with an iron tophat

I don't think he took any damage desu. It's impossible to beat a yonko commander without using haki

Kaido more than likely didn't want half of wano and his SMILE factories damaged or worse destroyed in a brawl with her and her crew. It would set back all his hard work and planning back for years.

>bargaining

But powerlevels in battle shoenen aren't transitive relations.

:(

Attached: 72F8BEB0-F42C-4A6E-A703-A543051585A8.jpg (400x237, 34K)

If Luffy actually knocks down O-Lin, in base form, after Queen got manhandled, Queen might actually be weaker than Cracker.
And that's sad because I wanted Queen to be the Dark Horse of Kaido's side this arc.

There are no SMILE factories in Wano

i dont understand the whole concept of yonkos
why the fuck is WG allowing them to exist? arent yonkos threat to the world? WG just sits there and doesnt give a fuck what yonkos do, instead of trying to fight and eliminate them to make world safer place

i know all that talk about corruption and that WG is evil but yonkos are real threat to WG too, not stopped, they will find one piece and eventually destroy WG so why wouldnt they do something about it?

Kek. Would ship

Please don’t cry, O-Lin. You can have roasted brontosaurus in the meantime. There’s a half-dead dino right there.

Do you really see the undefeated strongest sweet commander (before Luffy), lose against Queen? If anything Katakuri already defeated Kaido's commanders multiples times.

People unironically still defend this garbage asspull after asspull.

You fags have turned the fan base into the most cancerous ever

Attached: D6DLRu1XoAABsS_.jpeg.jpg (640x652, 26K)

Big Mom will join Strawhats and change her ways, screencap this

because "muh balance"

Its not worth the effort when every Yonko except BB is a brainlet who probably wouldn't have interest in One Piece even if they found.

So
Who are going to be his 3-4 commanders?

Attached: 2B42E9DE-7C8C-4834-B37A-3E97F99F4DD2.jpg (555x552, 65K)

post your penis
then we talk

Attached: robinstoocute.png (119x290, 10K)

I called it before Luffy had eaten all the food, nibbas.

>big mom goes on a fit in the prison
>eats all the "animals" in a fit of rage

A B S O L U T E L Y T E R R I F Y I N G.

benn beckman, lucky roo and huh... not sure. That's probably too much for Yasopp.

I can't wait for you idiots to start screaming 'BIG JOB'

They are all his commanders

>use your whole military force, pirate mercenaries, deceptions and your home turf
>still getting a severe ass beating from an old, dying yonko before you manage to win
>throwing the world and your organization into turmoil doing so

yeah, why don't they just fight them lol

Power balance. If they managed to remove one Yonko, another one might take their territories and gain power. And then they could be too powerful for the WG to handle. Instead they just let them be and fight eachother.

please stop it

I don't but I also don't underestimate the power of ,,I'm Oda and I can draw and write whatever the fuck I want and it's canon".

It took the WG everything they had, including ambushes and deception, to beat Whitebeard who was arguably the weakest Yonkou by the time of Marineford. Old, sick, dying and stabbed by his own "son" before he even joined the fight yet he still trounced their top fighters. Imagine a perfectly healthy Yonkou like BM or Kaido in the same scenario. The WG doesn't want to risk so much over so little. Letting these guys roam around doesn't hurt them so much as it serves as a bottleneck for aspiring pirates.

Probably all of the prominent figures from Romance Dawn: Beckman, Roo, and Yasopp.

AAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAA HELP ME JAAAAaaaaAaack

Good Morning

Attached: Kataplush Belly.jpg (1080x1402, 802K)

I normally don't browse these threads, are spoilers usually this early?
Should I expect the chapter to come out early or same time as always?

Any Beast Pirates here? Wr want to beat your asses.

Attached: 0424f1296624fcba7bd4fce077171bf1.jpg (400x400, 35K)

I think many people didn’t quite get that WCI and the cake was about escaping Big mom’s wrath. The whole arc she didn’t sustain any damage, except for hunger. So far she’s undeniably unstoppable, which is why Luffy is loosing it at the sight of her.

This is the same and usual time. Chapter should also drop at the usual time which is 16 hours from now on.

Reason:they cant. You may think marineford is a huge proof that government can defeat yonko whenever they want since all admirals, Sengoku and Garp are fine after the war. However they defeated a weakass old Whitebeard in their own base. 2 yonkos may have a chance to defeat marines and warlords. That's why government tried so hard to stop any possible meeting leading to yonko alliance. There are 4 of them so even if the government can defeat 2 yonkos, the third one will step on the ring and kill off anyone surviving as easy as taking a kid's candy

Same as always, spoilers get to us on late Wednesday or Thursday, chapter in early Friday

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Hello

>Luffy take off their collars just in time and safely lands on the ground
woaw GODA amirite?
what was the fucking point of that sumo arena? the whole prison sumo shit is like a filler

Beckman number 1, Yassop number 2, and Lucky Roo number 3. But it seems like everyone in Shank's crew is very strong, otherwise it makes no sense for their crew to be so small.

Katakuri and Pudding cover story fucking WHEN

Attached: Charlotte.Pudding.full.2266182.png (1000x1414, 2.07M)

Beckmen, roux, Yasopp

cringe yet based

LOL

I’m not sure how small it actually is, sure he has a very small core group, but he probably has plenty of Rockstar level deckhands.

Why is Oda trying so hard to hide Queen's artifical arm? Does he think his readers are too stupid to notice?

how the fudge does chopper's shorts still fit him like that and in monster point?

Luffy needed a reason to break his limits.

Same way Hulk fits in his pants

I would love to get a cover with them. However, we'll most likely get one of Caesar or some other character

Attached: Kata and Purin.jpg (1080x586, 124K)

>what the fuck King, you told me She was dead
>why the fuck do I have to get my oshiruko stolen by the fat bitch
>and even on the fucking day Komurasaki died
>why is it that the big bitch always swings me by the neck
>I just wanted to funk on the rookies
Being Queen is hard.

>arent yonkos threat to the world
Not really. They mostly chill in their islands without bothering anyone. They also keep strong pirates in check (like Luffy, Kid and Killa).

The WG doesn't want all countries in the world under their rule either. They disowned Whitebeard's country because they couldn't pay the tribute to the Celestial Dragons

Purple is form fitting

>It took the WG everything they had
It was a curbstomp battle. All top marines were perfectly fine by the end of the war.

still waiting for an answer from odadrones who will defend this hack

STOP CALLING ME A SPEED READER AND JUST TELL ME HOW LUFFY GOT THE COLLAR OFF. IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO SAY "HE DID IT SO FAST IT DIDN'T ACTIVATE" THEN THAT'S A STUPID ASS PULL REASON, BUT AT LEAST GIVE ME THAT.

Reread sabody faggot

He took it off as fast as you read

>arm has been shown as a robotic arm
>why is oda hiding the robotic arm?
Are you stupid? Literally everyone knows he has a metal arm, what he’ll do with said arm is a mystery, but Oda has not been hiding that from his design.

You may not be a speed reader, you're just illiterate.

Rayleigh flashback unlocked a new skill. What's not to het?

Attached: 1561037403767.jpg (700x700, 153K)

reread the part in sabaody where Rayleigh saves Caimie.

F-F-FUCK, QUEEN BROS WE GOT BTFO!!

Like Rayleigh in sabaody, he pulled the collar out before it exploded. You are free to think that’s an asspull but you’d be a retard. Especially brcause Luffy probably only managed to remove it because everyone was distracted by the fight.

JUST TELL ME

HE DID IT OFF SCREEN

Grandpa Hyo is my least favorite character ever in the series.

Hyo is fucking trash

Still not a single hiatus chapter this year?

RIP Queen

>Kaido 2nd Yonko Commander
>Funky dancer
>Jack Big Bro
>Komurasaki lover
>balloon guy

We will never forget you

>but Oda has not been hiding that from his design
except he is, now that he switched to his zoan form we have yet to see his robotic arm for some reason.

Attached: Sengoku_Blames_Garp_For_Luffy's_Actions.png (1276x720, 1.01M)

BTFO

I just hope Queen will be ok in time to the battle in Onigashima

Luffy will punch O-Lin which gives her back her memory

Attached: Mama had enough.png (224x230, 24K)

bros should i watch the anime? i don't enjoy reading manga.
i saw 14 episodes and am not really enjoying it. i know if i made it till 100 episodes i'll wanna watch the whole thing regardless of quality.
should i sink my time in this show? does it get good ?

SO THE EXPLANATION IS HE DID IT SUPER FAST, RIGHT? I LITERALLY JUST REWATCHED IT AND THAT'S THE ONLY EXPLANATION

>"they were actually never in real danger lmfao! fuck stakes"

seriously, how many times has Oda done this in this arc?

Has a more based character than Lin Lin/O-lin ever existed?

>JUST TELL ME HOW LUFFY GOT THE COLLAR OFF
the chapter isn't even out yet you sperg

thread theme : m.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

Don't worry I dropped pne piece on it's 15 episode too it was really fucking boring but then I got over myself and started watching it a year later again and then it got great and fun. Arlong Park arc is where it's great, you should get hooked on by then.

threat theme: youtu.be/zucBfXpCA6s

Attached: Zorojuro_smart.jpg (800x1053, 210K)

ODA IS HACK
Big Mom becomes an ally and nerf Kaido

Read the fucking manga you cretain

It'll be a torture to watch fucking 900 episodes and the quality of them really gets down along the series, lot of episodes of strawhats running from nowhere to anywhere. Strongly recommend you to read and just review some animated battles.

Attached: 1527215166321.jpg (737x621, 87K)

We only have one panel of his zoan form
>spoilers
We only have one page with Queen in it. Also, If we all know he has a robot arm, then it is not hidden unless you think the dino form would make the arm dissapear.

>tfw you think the series can get worse
>it actually manages to get worse
what's this syndrome called boys?

You finna tell me after watching Big Mom absolutely manhandle Queen Hyo wants Luffy to fight BM? What a jerk.

Stop giving him false advice. Anime only starts decreasing in quality after the 500 episodes

The song and voice acting with the colors is what makes One Piece beautiful. And if the guy doesn't enjoy reading manga then you're literally sentencing him to a boring read through.

Attached: fwp.jpg (401x219, 24K)

Mandela's effect.

Shit-taste syndrome

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIPGyKGuWeA

Attached: 151264803673.jpg (957x442, 116K)

>Calamities are literally a disaster
Holy shiiit

Yes, Hyo realized that the only way to make Luffy fight for his life is pitting him against the Big Mom.

Because sengoku was by far the world head admiral in existance
>let's the warlord and yonko system exist
>let's the yonkos controlling territory shit exist
>see no problem with the buster call
>televised ace's execution
Guy was honestly a psychopath

>400 episodes with bad quality
>false advice

Ok, let him watch 10,000 hours of anime to reach the actual point instead of reading all of it in one week.

yeah ok, i'll watch till the end of arlong and see if i want to continue or not.

Why he dont steal Shirohige and Ace corpses?

Ok so Yonkou commanders ain't shit anymore, I get it

That's alright; they were threatening all of WCI (and Dressrosa if you want to rank Doffy as being on that level), time for the Yonkou to really take center stage

i miss im

Lmao zorotards making brainlet zoro look smart

Attached: zoLo.png (625x847, 72K)

Well duh, he's a thug boss that spouting bullshit about chivalry.

Zoro has a very high IQ!

Attached: z.png (172x195, 27K)

The Buster Call absolutely is worth it, because if anybody got their hands on one of the Ancient Weapons it would be an absolute disaster.
Do you honestly think the Buster Call is worse than if Crocodile had successfully obtained Pluton??

What if the four emperors are like those terrorist groups that are hired by the government to wreck havoc but stop when they're told just to make said government look like the good guys while they're in fact manipulating the society from the shadows? Luffy defeating the four of them and finding the One Piece may expose Imu's agenda. A big proof of that is the Gorosei allowing Shanks into their room to talk about a certain pirate.

hey this song is fire. gay but still fire

b-but "m-muh honorable yakuza"

>Talks shit about to Luffy about what a small time pirate he is
>Gets manhandled by a real big time pirate not twenty minutes later in front of everyone
How embarrassing!

Words can’t describe how much I hate you powerlevels fightfag.

>N-n-namiswannn!! Please let me sniff your farts!!
>"leave the lady be...."
Shut the fuck up, cuckji.

WG would lose most of its fighting capabilities fighting even one of them, best to hope they eventually self destruct or turn on each other or something

Imu is trying to stop history from repeating itself. She will obviously fail.
There is corruption in her senate, and Blackbeard is the reincarnation of the Ancient Enemy the Tontatta talked about, or the Yami Yami is.

No pun intended but it will be fruitless

kek

Because they don't want people to get the One Piece. Like this shit is really obvious user.

>they will find One Piece
They were all literally at a stand still

I’m confident now that the Kaido commanders will not be crazy strong but unbelievably durable. So a good chunk of the cast will have to hold them back until the rest of the cast manages to beat/restrain Kaido and overthrow Orochi.

holy shit do people really ship sanji and nami lmoa

The World Government isn’t “allowing” them to exist, they ‘need’ them to exist to maintain a balance of geopolitical power.
The World Government tried to extinguish the light of Shandora immediate after the void century ended, but was too weak to defeat the ancient Shandorans.
The elder said that the warriors who died in that war (almost certainly they had magic)’s spirits were sealed in the holy white forest of embodiment.
In the current timeline, the World Government wants to turn off another light of the world.
Several threads ago I asked if Imu’s “light” was the same as “the light of Shandora.” And a moonfag let me know I was correct.

No. Sanjifags aren't people.

Yes. Thankfully, Oda explicitly destroyed that ship in WCI, where Nami outright stated she preferred ANYONE over him, even an autistic retard like Luffy, causing Sanji to break down in tears.

Plot twist; every single member of his crew is Yonkou commander tier, its why there are so few of them.
Kaidous crew: Dinosaurs, SMILES, berserker fodder and samurai
Big Moms crew: Paramecias, strength in numbers
Blackbeards crew: Vandalized DF's
Shanks crew: Hard motherfuckers

kek

zoLo's pathetic fagdom making him a person he isn't.

>Ruffy rates Big Mam over Kaidoh
Kaidohfags BTFO

Reminder Lunatards that Nami only prefers old men, women and children and Sanji preferred Doflamingo's sloppy seconds.

I always believed his whole crew was “Shanks tier” until Rockstar was introduced, and then I had to adapt it, so his whole crew is at least Mock Town tier.
Rockstar was pretty based though, other ryan Shanks alone and Luffy as a kid he’s the only character to board a Yonko boat alone.

He already did, but he's not on Wano. Unless BB decides to come to Wano and Moria joined him I don't think he'll have a part in the story

Why do BBfags absolutely want Imu to be female ?
Btw the ancient ennemies the Tontatta were talking about are the Celestial Dragons (Donquixote).

>Lunatards
?

Pure nonsense.

Attached: am_i_reading.png (118x129, 33K)

Well, I don't hate you

Sanjifag is being paranoid again.

Attached: 1337105358263.png (600x558, 284K)

>SaNafags are so useless and pathetic they can't even successfully kill themselved

lmao

Rockstar was probably Early New World Luffy tier, and he was a very recent addition to the crew, likely an initiate who barely had a foot in the door. Didn't he have one of the highest bounties seen in One Piece at the time of his introduction?

It is the pained shriek of the Sanjifag.

I’m still not sure who the Tontatta refer to but it’s Norland did not ever commit violence against the WG Tenryubito, based on what we know of him.
I didn’t want her to be a girl but I immediately recognized she would be when I saw her feminine gait, gloved hand, and affection for butterflies, and the jealous knife in Shirahoshi’s poster.

The turboautist SaNafag is an unplesant character of these threads, it is insane and will try to save face for the ship with the most retarded of mental gymnastics.
Also it will call you a LuNafag if you cross it.

Other than Doflamingo himself the Don Quixote family is literally the least evil of all Tenryubito we have seen.

But the buster call wasn't against corocodile

No, he was just higher then Luffy post Croc.

zoLo already overcompensates by using three swords because he can't beat a person only using one sword.

and now his brainlet fagdom overcompensates for him, Pathetic.

His bounty basically matched Luffy’s after Luffy had defeated Crocodile, so yes.

Shippers are the worst fagdom & they're the cancer in this series like your pathetic existence.

Killing every man, woman and child of an island is 100% retarded especially considering someone has escaped every time its been used

I like Zoro too user.

Attached: b72f5fee813d720713f30d0e929426ef.jpg (529x720, 62K)

>jobbed to the next dimension against her last arc
>cant even scratch Kaido with his strongest move
>hurr imma fight a Yonko and win

Luffy is almost Vegeta tier retarded.

Wasn't Norland an explorer hired by the WG? Maybe his execution for lying was ordered by a celestial dragon. Also "lying" is a shitty excuse for death penalty.

Ah, gotcha. Makes me wonder if you have to do something as crazy as defeating a Schibukai to get into Shanks crew

Used to like him but hated his fagdom and they really made it easy for me to dislike him.

Only because moralfag Marines always white knight someone.

Robin only escaped because Kuzan is a short sighted brainlet. He threw his lot in with Blackbeard of all people.

Okay.

Attached: 4061643a4a80c060c61b2088e81dc188.jpg (913x500, 162K)

Shut up and read 10 year old Japanese boy.

They would kill them if they could but it's not that easy.
Yonkou are the peak of those that go against the gov and elites.
No matter how many times world gov cleanses the world, yonkou level people will always emerge eventually.
This is what they gorosei means when it's time fro another cleansing aka full out war.

You're talking about pic related right ? If so yes it's the Donquixote.
The design doesn't prove anything, besides the posters scene serve to show that Imu is Luffy, Blackbeard and Shiharoshi's common ennemy and that he has some sort of interest in Vivi. Jealousy ? wtf.

Attached: 0726-015[1].jpg (760x1200, 257K)

Best moments in Wano don't involve samurai. Really makes you think.

imagine if flampe is floating because her diaper is filled with stinky gas haha

Attached: download.jpg (246x205, 13K)

Ok lets get this straight. I am 99% sure, most sanjihaters are probably falseflaggers. This are probably the same people who shitpost Zoro as soon as they get the opportunity.

Attached: pepethink.jpg (184x184, 6K)

>frogposter is a retard
What a surprise.

Kys ESL

Why do the Tontatta have a statue of Norland Montblanc, and claim he defeated an ancient enemy, if he didn’t?

Also that page is really unclear, talking about stuff from before the void century, then after. And that silhouette looks like Teach.

Big Mom is the only emperor that can make Luffy run away in fear

Why did the Skypians make a statue of Usopp instead of Luffy?

>poneglyphs same color as armament haki
>red poneglyphs
>RED HAKI

GUYS
SHANKS HAIR IS RED HAKI INFUSED
ARMAMENT KAIO-KEN X20

They talked about the Donquixote family

The Norland stuff was 400 years ago, he helped them against some random bad humans. 900 years ago it was the Donquixote.

Attached: 0726-017[1].jpg (760x1200, 282K)

>Ashura vs Jack
>Yasue’s death
>Everything Kyoshiro
>O-Kiku slaps the sumo
Yes they were

Why did Luffy not take the collars off sooner and leave the prison?

BEST GIRL

Attached: 11C6AE99-7482-4AD0-9ECC-A7383BBCD888.jpg (1100x809, 75K)

It’s still a mystery who Norland defeated for the tontatta.
He got a statue and worshipped as a hero for 400 years for it though.

why would he?

Because Usopp is the one that will succeed Norland

Ya so Norland helped the Riku family and the Tontatta 400 years ago, against an unknown enemy.

>asspull power
>first seen during the Alabasta arc
Okay.

Maybe the Riku familiy had some asshole ruler too.

But that's the thing, most marines sign up to protect people. Just turning round one day and going right lads let's kill a bunch of children is a stupid plan since you'll get moral faggotry

Some fodders irrelevant to the story.

Attached: 0713-018[1].jpg (760x1200, 255K)

Do you talk about Pell?

No. What does Pell have to do with anything?

Seems unlikely, the Tontatta claim they were at peace with the Riku family all the way until Doflamingo’s takeover. They were only enslaved pre void century.
The enemy Norland defeated it more significant than that, otherwise Oda wouldn’t bring him back up and give him a title of “HERO” in capital English letters on a centuries old statue that’s still revered.

WB also had an additional 40 famous pirate crews with him. Plus garp took a dive against luffy, sengoku was guarding instead of fighting, none of the shichibukai were fighting seriously, and buggy showed up with his army that were formidable enough for wb to be concerned at the thought of buggy ordering them to attack his forces.
The marines could easily take down a yonko on their own

Who is immune to the Horo-Horo fruit?
Usopp and Jack obviously, but who else?

Well I agree with you then, ya, Buster call was invented by a retard.

Survived an explosion. Because he flew away faster.

What does that have to do with haki?

>Alabasta
What

Remember Rayleigh with the collar in Shabaody, not giving a fuck to the audictio, just going with it? Same shit. Luffy is just playing around. I think one knows he beaten up Katakuri.
Given that he is about to block / parry / counter a hit from the living monster that raped Queen, its obvious he is the top dog in the jail and have nothing to fear

>BM pirates
>Decimated by BM, Germa, Sun pirates and SHs
>Still went to Wano, BM has already took down a yonko commander

>Marines
>Don't go to Wano Kizaru we don't know how strong the samuaris are
BM Pirates > Marines

Because he was training and it wasn't plot convenient. If he had take off right away, he wouldn't learn his new asspull power up and he would have to fight queen instead of Big Mom

You guys overthink children's manga too much

Reread Zoro vs Mr. 1 and compare it to what Hyo has been teaching Luffy.

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: C1796.png (640x512, 572K)

How do they convince the Shichibukai to fight seriously?

Attached: 1438376239376.jpg (503x342, 59K)

Kaido.

Lmao Big Mom is just a plot device to make Luffy stronger

So what are they doing right now?

Attached: Hanging in there.png (282x311, 60K)

Queen is too FUNKY not to be affected, but Kaido and King are certainly immune to Perona's ghosts.

Wano is not a WG country, they have no business there.

>BBs gravity keeps the ghost inside
>depressed for all eternity
perona > BB

How is it asspull?

literally who

WG is imperialist tho, but they fear the samurai.
Kinda like the US fears DPRK nukes

In quite sure its been already established that you need all 3 admirals + 7 shichibukai + countless fodder to properly face an yonkou crew.

jack the jobber
queen the jobber
king the- oh no no no no

He couldn't do it in chapter 1, there's no logical explanation for why he can now.

Its stupid that Rayleigh considered luffy's training "complete" and left 6 months earlier while luffy hadnt learn correct Barrier CoA or Precog CoO

King the what?

Attached: King.png (1827x1300, 1M)

Year of King's jobbing incoming.

One Piece is a shallow series aimed at a younger audience, you should feel ashamed for liking it.

Nah, no one of the Admirals was serious.
A serious Admiral would fodderize any commander. And there's Garp who wasn't trying.

It's rivalling Skypiea for me.

rec me something mature senpai

It is a Yonko territory and now a second one is there. If it is only a little chance they would temporary ally and wipe every Marine force sent there. Just like how Croc saved Ace despite his feelings towards WB, or how WB offered an alliance for Buggy (even if it had a joke tone) Why would be a good idea to go there?

4 Emperors = Marines + 7 Warlords

hxh

one punch man

Pupa

Big Mom already took down his pal, because he wasn't able to hold her back and avoid her to reach Wano.

boku no hero academia

Mob Psycho 100

try newfriend

but let me give you a hint: anything published outside of WSJ is a good start

exactly because they might ally it would be wise to somehow intervene, best would be covered

anything from Marvel/DC/Dark Horse

kek

They might ally if the Marine attacks them.

>learning new techniques in the heat of battles instead of spending weeks training like he did with rayleigh
>a single flashback from rayleigh being enough for him to remember he has a new asspull power, instead of using literally in any other situation before where it was needed i.e When luffy was caught prisoner in Cake island, that precog ability sure would be useful

How would it help him in prison book?

But I don't though. U mad?

The Marines will show up at Wano, it just won’t be Kizaru by himself.

Kaido
Catarina Devon
Raizo

I also have my doubts Usopp would still be unaffected by her ghosts, especially after the everything that happened in Dressrosa.

That's why the marines went in fucking panic when the second yonkou showed up, right? They absolutely we be able to defeat Shanks and Co, then would be ready for BM and Kaido to show up.
Dont be retarded. It is 1 yonkou = Marines + Shichibukai, because all the yonkou are rivals and dont cooperate.
Garp already admitted that if BM and Kaido got back together no one would ever be able to stop them

All this means is samurais can fight Kizaru and win. They can’t beat Yonko though or Kaido wouldn’t be there.

No user...
If the 4 Yonko combined they would easy wipe the WG.

King is a double agent working for Shiryu.
Blackbeard will die by a marine raid since the lv 6 prisoners will all abandon ship and not fight.

He could have used it to defeat all his opposition before he got caught, or versus Big mom commander where he started getting beaten and only won because of Nami.

What is this garbage writing?
>Big Mom knock both of them off the ring, and Luffy take off their collars just in time and safely lands on the ground
So everything so far was for nothing? They don't even need to be freed, they just could have taken the things off them,selves at any time?
>Luffy tries to get Hyo to run with him, but Hyo refuses and stand right in front of Big Mom!
>He said: It is only in time of life and death that your skills will improve
The same point that was already made by Luffy while fighting Katakuri, why repeat it now?

Probably not all 4, but a 2nd Yonkou crew at Marineford is managable.
Akainu had a bloody nose, Kizaru/Aokiji/Sengoku/Garp/Mihawk were all still fresh. No 2nd Yonkou crew is defeating all of these guys.

>they find a shack outside the capital
>Zoro’s wounds reopen so Hiyori has to treat it
>She finds a shamisen and decides to play it to help soothe Zoro
>Act 2 ends

Rayleigh could have removed the collars from all the slaves before he did too. Hiding your powerlevel until forced can be a wise choice.

>The same point that was already made by Luffy while fighting Katakuri, why repeat it now?
Because Oda has lost his touch

The monkey on the bald guys shoulder.

Dude they almost lost against a dying Yonko who needed life suppport, and who was having literal gran meal seizures in combat.
Any other Yonko present and they’d get stomped hard.
Shanks would have won that war easy as fuck.

I knew she was going to swing him around by the tail

I see, but then why the mentioned cases? He should use it against Hody, CC and Doffy too.

Redpill me on the light of shandora.

>When Kaido's 3rd in command is quite possibly weaker than Cracker
King. King you're the last hope this crew has

If the national treasure happens to be as powerful as an Ancient Weapon the 4 Yonko get BTFO.

He had other things on his mind at that time in Whole Cake. Luffy being in this prison for a predetermined two weeks with nothing to do is the impetus for this whole training arc.

there is no fucking way

if shanks had shown up at marineford at the same time as WB and they worked together it would have been a fucking curbstomp - i bet shanks n crew could have crushed them all even with showing up late (not counting bb)

hell, even whitebeard could have sunk the fucking island alone if he wasn't going for a rescue operation into the heart of a fortified booby trap castle island position

even if you still somehow don't think thats enough...just close your eyes and add the enitre big mom crew to marineford...or just kaidou by himself nuking shit from the skies as a dragon whilst whitebeard + whoever else decimates shit from the ground

In ages past Im-sama decided that light must be extinguished.

Slow down. Luffy wasn't able to take off the collar until he wasn't in a do or die situation. Real people can do shit too which they would never think about in a near death situation. One example is the guy who lifted a car. And so on.

>why repeat it now

Because the context is different. It is in relation to a Yonkou so it has the added implication that, even if Luffy's luck doesn't pull through and O-Lin gives him a good, sound ass whuppin, he'll still come to learn something and become stronger from the event.

Good point user, I meant more or less the force assembled at Marineford. If Imu can drop a nuke on all of them should the WG forces ‘lose’, that changes things.

>Luffy can only learn something once.
Did you start reading on WCI?
He’s smart as fuck, always learning from stuff.

GIMME THAT NECK

>people complaining when spoilers come out before reading the full chapter
Every. Fucking. Week.

Kama Sutra

two weeks ago I said that Queen's neck is a massive AIM HERE weakness and what do you know Im right.

>So everything so far was for nothing?
I don’t know how you didn’t get that Luffy couldn’t get the collar off, then, after hardtraining haki and while the ones controlling the collar were distracted. He managed to remove the collar. I realize that the training has been sort of fisthammed but the point is showcasing fast haki growth.

B-but Kaku tho!

Mama is the best. Queen still cool to me, though.

that aint funky yo

stop queen slay

Okay, imagine the following:
WG sends everyone and everything to kill BM on WCI.
She has a strong intel network and its her territory, so she has the advantage of ambushes and high ground
Still, after a long battle, the 3 admirals and a few remaining shichibukai, all severely wounded, defeat BM.
Then Akainu recieves a den den mushi call:
>During your absence, Black Beard has attacked and destroyed Maryjoies, extinguishing the WG.
>Meanwhile, Kaido went fucking berserk when he heard of the Marine vs BM war and is doing a beeline towards the injuried marines with his full forces on his back. ETA: 10 minutes
>Finally while everyone was distracted, Shanks pulled a big fat scheme out of his ass and now has 2 ancient weapons and is running straight into Laftel

>imagine if flampe is floating because her diaper is filled with stinky gas haha

... Why do you have to imagine it, when that's exactly what's inside of Flampe's brapsac?

I believe that of the marines pooled together all of their manpower and resources they could defeat a yonko. But It would be a very costly and lengthy conflict and victory wouldn't be guaranteed.

Even if they win they're going to be very drained and won't be able to do anything about the other yonko if they decide to make moves.

why isnt this chapter named the day funk died?

Big Meme's theme

youtube.com/watch?v=8DPMGcb7EGw

>why the fuck is WG allowing them to exist?
The Jobmirals cant do jackshit to them. Plot is the only reason WB didnt kill every except Kizaru because he is fast enough to get away from him.

it's filled with candy scented gas

Kaku is a man with a high IQ unlike Queen. Also giraffes.

Attached: giraffes.jpg (540x304, 30K)

it's an old western meme before memes I doubt Oda knows about
Queen isn't dead and this isn't his last appearance in the manga

Kumadori Chads, why hasn't he shown up yet? How much longer will we have to wait?

Attached: kumadori1.jpg (480x330, 34K)

He isn't actually from Wano. He's just a huge Wanoboo LARPer who took it way too far.

That looks like he's deforming the collar. Is it awakened devil fruit that lets him do it.

Rayleigh only stated he was teaching him the basics.

>This is no longer funky

he's using his haki and his own strength to bend the metal, user.

will he ever return?

will he ever ascend to true godhood?

could he reach yonko-level if he puts some serious training in his abilities?

Attached: 270.png (270x483, 110K)

>F-funk

Enel training would be like Frieza training.

Don't claim such things if you don't have enough evidence to back this up.
We have zero knowledge of how strong the WG is. We only have a rough Idea on how strong the Marines are.

What as Queen even thinking

Attached: 1540569617450.png (593x580, 621K)

>they just could have taken the things off them,selves at any time?

No, they couldn't

Attached: 1561037457943.png (273x458, 70K)

What do you mean?

Not him, but frieza never trained because of his massive hubris. When he swallowed his pride and did train, he immediately skyrocketed to DBS tier power level.

You do know what happened when Frieza started to do that, right?

see ya next week nigga

Why is he using haki? I thought haki doesn't make you stronger, only harder.

Hardening your hand makes it easier to rip metal.

You are on point.

He got stronger?

I'm a fightfag and I'm surprised she didn't one-shot Queen.

You could say that, yes.

It feels like Whitebeard all over again where he carry a bunch of useless fucks.

>Talk massive shit to a Yonkou
>Get fucking BTFO
Who even knows

Attached: BM.png (259x347, 33K)

It was food aggression.

>People were talking shit about Big Mom being weak.
>Swings kind like a goddamn mace.
This chapter can’t come soon enough.

SO LONG GAY QUEEN-SAN

Attached: Big-Mom-Wo14f3WhT-b.jpg (650x539, 64K)

They ARE crazy strong. Big Mom is just much much stronger. It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

Don't worry Queen, I'm on my way

Attached: Jack's_Mammoth_Form.png (670x644, 626K)

Finally. I've been wanting some ivory to go with my fur coats and expensive jewellery.

Attached: 7Vq0MOOp.jpg (350x400, 21K)

A message from Oda regarding Stampede
twitter.com/Eiichiro_Staff/status/1141751571220271104?s=19

Attached: M.jpg (1080x1251, 1.05M)

At this point I wouldnt be surprised if hyo one shot Jack

I think the only way to defeat Jack is to seal his movements and leave him.
Otherwise Fujitora would have fucked him up.

This.

And as far as durability goes, they're probably all awakened zoans, so yeah.

I enjoy that the Rayleigh quote is being brought back by Hyo. The flashback in the middle of Katakuri felt a bit out of place, but having the understanding of Haki be the same across masters makes what seemed like an assault a consistent tenant of Haki training.

Luffy isn't thinking he can win. He's just going to try to block her attack and run away with Hyogorou. Fuckin' speedreaders, man.

OooooOOOOooOOWW HELP ME HAWKINS

Attached: shuten.png (825x930, 693K)

I just hope King is not as braindead as Jack and Queen

Attached: 8eab98a7345d6094f74c6e5daecc4126.jpg (720x714, 113K)

How stupid. Why not take the collar off sooner and then fight Queen? If he was there just for training then fight the only guy there that could give Luffy a challenge.

He will probably get back up, he's a zoan after all.

Luffy tried removing the collar when they put it on him. He couldn't do it.

Why did Queen not think this would happen?

What's with the Calamities jobbing to fat people?

>implying she didn't want cavendish to dump a gallon of creme-fraiche on her desiccated ovaries

He couldn’t do it when he doubted himself and it might kill Hyogoro. Now it was do it die. Luffy will successfully use Hyogoro’s haki even though he couldn’t before too.
As far back as when Zoro couldn’t cut steel until he was about to die and then he could I remember this kinda stuff.
If youre gonna die, you better try.

He probably underestimated Luffy while still trying to recruit him.

If Queen saw Luffy’s real potential, Luffy never would have woke up.

True. Jack was so durable he avoid drowning all of their times. Even if he has a devilfruit.

The same way rayleigh was able to take off caimie's

How is this crew so based as to automatically improve the manga whenever they show up?

Attached: volume_87_cropped.png (350x388, 301K)

>Kaido killed Moria's former crew.
>Perona is one of his only two remaining Nakama and his surrogate daughter.
>Perona is potentially the solution to save the SMILE victims.
>This is the first post timeskip arc having Zoro as an important focus. And he happened to have spent 2 full years with Perona.
>Perona is the only weird piece regarding the Strawhats' development during the timeskip. To be more clear, Kuma sent all of the Strawhats to places where they could easily develop their abilities. But Perona being with Zoro had no apparent impact on Zoro being stronger or the development of his character (so far). Basically, it made no sense narratively speaking (so far).
>The guys who could potentially be a threat to her life in this arc are all weapon users, who are naturally a match for Zoro.
What is Oda planning? I'm not even starting with the Black Beard or the Kuma/Rivierie bullshit.

Attached: 1488912863522.gif (540x303, 1.48M)

Zoro's gonna get him some sweet ghost girl pussy, that's what.

>arent yonkos threat to the world?

The culmination of Big Mom's entire life of pirating was to take over an archipelago and sit on her ass shooting out kids yearly. The worst we've seen her do is plunder a few islands for foodstuff and strong arm the lawless fishman island.

Kaido spends all day long drinking and trying to kill himself after having taken over an island that isn't part of the world government. The arms production aspect was directly supported by the WG itself in the first place.

Whitebeard, Shanks, and Blackbeard (who surely has plans up his sleeve but for the time being he seems happy just being an actual pirate) seem perfectly fine just literally dicking around doing fuck all outside of having underlings (who would do it with or without backing) plunder in the case of blackbeard.

You know what? I really like Hyogoro as a character
He’s an ok guy

You can clearly see he had the seastone handcuffs still on.

When does usually the cover for the next volume get leaked?
Release is in two weeks.

Big Mom is cool but her crew, with few exceptions, is shit.

How does the actual Wano stack against this stupid filler adaptation, in your honest opinion?

Attached: grand zipangu.jpg (320x450, 107K)

It's to force Mihawk to join the Blackbeard pirates and fight Zoro.

I love them so much!!!

Attached: charlotte.jpg (1024x603, 125K)

never watched it

I still think one of the strongest members of Moria's crew survived and joined Kaido on the condition that he spare Moria.

Wano lacking severely in cute Vivis

Attached: 1560608672375.jpg (736x736, 84K)

Kuma sent Perona there during Thriller Bark timeline. Zoro went later at Saboady.
Kuma asked her where she wanted to go, so its because she wanted to go to that island. There’s no reason for Mihawk’s island to be invaded unless it’s important for more than being his home.
He guards that island with his Shichibukai status, like Boa to Amazon Lilly, but only Amazon Lilly has a backstory to why it should be protected.
Perona is canonically “the ghost princess.”
So I think in fact her reason for going there is different than Zoro’s, and not tied to her being his or Mihawk’s lover.

>You will never pass as one

How come we have to wait so long to get the chapters? I mean it doesn't even take 1 hours to scan the pages, surely someone in Japan could provide the raw version even faster

Attached: luffy calvo.png (680x762, 721K)

Those outfits looks so much better than the Wano ones

the chapter isn't officially on sale until after the coming weekend. getting raws on thursday night/friday morning and then the first fan translations hours after that is fast enough.

Oh right, I assumed the shonen jump was sold on wednesday

Jinbe is going to assassinate Katakuri while Big Mom is on Wano.

New pic

Attached: D9hmTumXsAAVoJg.jpg (1080x1216, 190K)

Queen..

based Mama smelling the victory while queen is out

Wrong. The marines still had all their top fighters left at the end. If it weren't for bb wrecking shit then the marines would have killed shanks as well

what's his nose sensing, Yea Forums?

If this isn't just ironic shitposting, then you have terrible taste.

Attached: 1553320347514.jpg (2048x1414, 1.12M)

>"queenbros..."

Attached: ZEHAHAHAHA.jpg (720x405, 19K)

Mama is cute! CUTE!

>queen passed out

lmaoooooooooooooooooo

looks like someone invented a random oda character generator and this is what it made

Queenbros....this can't be happening.

We don't deserve O-Lin

It's just indicating that he is shrinking.

>Funk stops

>missing the point

Press F(unk)

Attached: Funky.png (497x544, 186K)

whats the point

queenbros please tell me this is a bad dream...

What Big Mom wants, Big Mom gets.

To be honest, Queen doesn't look too bad.

Look at his mouth and teeth. No broken teeth and No bleeding from the mouth or nose.

Lucci looked much worst after his fight.

And Ancient Zoans should have higher recovery than normal zoans.

It's not sensing anything. It's the last of his funk leaving his body.

Bro he's out cold and BM didn't use Haki. That's like getting beat by a Sayain in base form

Reminder that virtually every Big Mom pirate would have died by virtue of being piss scared of her and having their soul taking. Queen stood up to her and got btfo, which is far more than almost any other BM pirate would do.
>Moscato - Life sucked
>Opera - Life sucked
>Perospero - Lied, shit himself at her finding out
>Smoothie - Panicked when her wedding cake craving started.

Why? Because dinosaurs are sooooo powerful?

jinbe would kill queen with vagabond drill, the stego is a jobber just deal with it

Lol, it looks like he took no damage.

And had BM had her memories she'd have taken Queen's lifespan too

There has always been an emphasis placed on how intelligent and strategic the Big Mom Pirates are. They know not to challenge Mama because they know they'll get smacked down.

All this says about Queen is that he's an idiot. He wasn't scared of Mama, challenged her, and all that got him was a beating. The only thing it means is that Queen is too stupid to have any survival instincts. Just like a dinosaur, he has a brain the size of a walnut.

Attached: 1551579233410.jpg (736x434, 108K)

Big Mom without haki destroyed 2 Prison Gates at the Wano Prison and Big Mom without haki started destroying Capone's Big Father Mode.

Seriously, it's just sad how bad the damage control coming from Queenfags is right now.

Jimbei wouldn't do shit, fishfag.

Jimbei even thought Katakuri was a Logia despite being a new world veteran

>Don't worry Queen, I'll take down Big Mom!

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #303 - 'One Piece Chapter 939_ An Old Hyourse Knows The Way Online For (605x491, 302K)

>x drake is actually a allosaurus
tyrannosaurus when

>Jimbei even thought Katakuri was a Logia
That was a mistake that was later fixed in the volume

Tick tock Linlinfags. Queen is about to show why he's called "The Plague"

Attached: 310.jpg (395x472, 147K)

Based & Fishpilled.

>zoan fruit user uses weak animal form for no apparent reason
>as expected can't even put up a fight
uhm... bros?

He's a plague on this manga

Queen trannies need to back off.

The perfect girl.

Attached: emily.jpg (1141x858, 268K)

Just wait for that Lion gifter, or the Elephant one!

This. Queen is going to get back up.

TBF, all the Beast Pirates are so far idiots with the exception of the Worst Generation intake.
>Let me cut this island sized elephant's head off
>One hit from my hybrid form is enough for that Soba mask guy
>I could kill law, but I need to go back and drink.
>I could fly in as a dragon and blow up BM's ship with my breath, nah, let King do it.

for what so big meme can do more wrasslin moves on him? give it up today the funk has died.

I unironically believe she will join the crew.

Attached: Mugiwaras.jpg (1920x1200, 881K)

How the fuck is a pterodactyl as powerful as a brontosaurus or a mammoth

because he isnt just a run of the mill dino that nigga is straight up rodan

Apparently Artur is working on a new "theory". Carrot is the traitor

it's about the user, not what the fruit is. this is the central point to devil fruits and has been for a long time now.

>Q-Queen is gonna get up again YOU WILL SEE!

Attached: laughingbwakas.jpg (1452x1599, 1.09M)

Why? She's a Thriller Bark Pirate.

He's not a pterodactyl. He's a pteranodon. Also, your question is fucking stupid and you should feel embarrassed.
>How the fuck is rubber as powerful as mochi or bisciuts
>How the fuck is sword as powerful as flags
>How the fuck is darkness as powerful as fire

Attached: 1556431293166.jpg (1700x1800, 190K)

>haha King is really lame and we-

Attached: fire_rodans_uranium_beam.png (637x357, 176K)

No wonder her parents wanted to get rid of her

Would this be considered the bargaining phase?

>how is a godzilla reference stronger than two shitty dinos

He looks so happy.

make a new thread

Do it yourself

>Queen gets dunked last chapter
>Q-Queen will get up you'll see!
>He gets back up only for O-Lin to put the smackdown on him
>Goes down again
>H-He'll get back up again, you'll see!
At this point it's best if Queen just stays down.

Attached: 1524538365710.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

>New
How cute.

Attached: Carrot revels in her treachery.png (500x736, 326K)

>Why? She's a Thriller Bark Pirate

The Thriller Bark Pirates don't exist anymore, Moria is fucking ded

Lmao, Big Mom has no damage.

>jobs harder than jobbin
kek

that dude looks legit