Prisma Illya Movie

Discuss

Attached: Illya Movie.png (1866x1414, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxFWkE-uIcA
youtube.com/watch?v=8H-lRJFLuTA
twitter.com/hiroshi_/status/1140491888530608128?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1140491888530608128&ref_url=http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/223-Prisma-Illya/page718
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not reading all that. I guess is a bunch of normalfags complaning there's lolib8 in a lolib8 movie of a lolib8 franchise.

The bait and switch was too much. Gotta wonder who OKd that shit.

>1.69
Holy shit, I guess the movie was an absolute fail.

Is this that movie where all the promotional materials were scantily clad lolis and the movie itself is actually a serious drama where a dude does serious things?

that was the previous movie

What's this movie about then?

A gag movie without fanservice but It made sense if its you watch It un the cinema.

Serious drama where a dude does serious things, twice

love how despite fragmenting type/moon fanbase so much they think there's still any overlap and japs expecting prisma ilya will go full basedface when they see anyone else than ilya and friends

It's like the opposite of that.

Is there some kind of problem with it?

Seriously Prisma is crap since 3rei. Julian is a shit villain, Shitrou flashback was garbage and this is apparently just Carnival Phantasm like parody that barely even has Illya.

They turned it into generic fateshit.

Attached: [Tsundere] Fate Kaleid Prisma Illya 2wei Herz - 10 [BDRip h264 1280x720 10bit AAC][4CBDAF00].mkv_sna (1280x720, 1.49M)

>movie about Ilya
>no Ilya
Wtf?

Is it true there was a pee desperation scene?

Good.

I did watch this.
Prisma Phantasm is absolute garbage.

Attached: fd64720e-s.jpg (800x450, 74K)

Was Shinji the MC in this?

Shinji and Kirei

Attached: DcpW3hWVQAAmkiU.jpg (400x222, 36K)

I'm not sure how I feel about this

Do Rin and Luvia actually do anything together at all?

Super cringe.

eating Mabo Ramen

youtube.com/watch?v=VxFWkE-uIcA

Attached: 20160716151216.jpg (800x450, 264K)

When will we have an animated Rin x Luvia kissu?

Not at all, from what I read Illya and them were barely in the movie, it was all about Shinii and Kireri. Most people are mad at that.

>waaaaaaaaaaaaah fate thing is too much fate
Author is a fatefag
Prisma was never for people who hate Fate. Fuck off
Also, the manga has plenty of Illya. Problem is Hiroyama's health issues make releases short and infrequent
Seriously, though .If you're bitching about "generic Fateshit", Prisma was never for you

Holy fuck, do I hate retards who hate Fate and go into a Fate show expecting it to pander to them and their hatred of Fate. When the author loves Fate, TM in general and for the author everything you fags think is shit, it's great
Why are you watching something made by such a person? Why were you expecting him to pander to people who hate what he loves?
Obviously he's gonna pander to himself and write the kind of story he likes, following what he thinks is good. If you disagree with him on what "good" is, you should fuck off because it makes no sense to keep expecting the author to suddenly match his definition of "good" to meet yours.

Wasn't the series originally meant to be a spin-off with lots of loli ecchi? You didn't need to watch all the other fate series to understand Prisma Illya

It's how it started, yes. But the author going in the direction he went in is not surprising given that besides being a lolicon, he's also a huge TMfag
When people complain about "generic fateshit", they're showing how their visions of what is good and bad are directly oppossed to the author's vision of what is good and bad itself, and it was just a coincidence that these people's ideas and Hiroyama's ideas matched in the begginging. ´
But you can't prove the idea was for it to stay that way

I just want lighthearted adventures and SOL stuff with cute Illya, Kuro and Miyu

why cant ecchi anime be all lewd scenes one after another? i dont give a shit about whatever retarded hamfisted plot they came up with as an excuse. the "funny" parts need to go as well, if i wanted something funny i would watch something else, if i wanted a plot i would watch ANYTHING else.

there is one reason and one reason only for why anyone would ever bother watching lewd lolicon anime, and its not the "jokes" and certainly not the plot either.

Fuck 3rei and fuck Julian. Just end this fucking arc already.

There are now so many FGO lolis they could use for next arc.

Attached: 744847d07eca45bbed1c30c07b860e6a.png (1697x1200, 2.09M)

I don't give a fuck that author wants to write Shirou fanfics, this is a magical girls series and the terrible flashback arc almost killed it.

Used to be a fun parody of magical girls and Fate. Turned into generic Fateshit. The first season was a super straightforward magical girl comedy and it all went downhill from there.

Prisma is such a shit franchise it actually pisses me off.

I don't mind if the author want to do that, everyone and their mother in japan love Fate series. but the thing is the complaint wasn't even about that

it's more about the movie false advertisement, nips went to the movie expecting illya, miyu and kuro as the main focus, not shinji and kirei,
here's one of the movie advertisement
>youtube.com/watch?v=8H-lRJFLuTA

to quote nips: "Key Visual Fraud"

So much hatred.

>won't someone think of my dick

>Julian is a shit villain
He's NOT the villain.

Advertise a Prisma Illya movie.
Illya is bearly in it.
People are pissed.

NO FUCKING SHIT!!!!!

>it was all about Shinii and Kireri
Literally who?
Kireri was apparently in 3rei but I can't remember him turning up and I don't think I've ever seen Shinii as I skipped the other Illyaless movie.
At least it's nice to have advance warning to not bother with this either.

Attached: Prisma phantasm promo art .jpg (1080x1591, 150K)

I wonder who I should blame for this. It's literally still the same anime staff that's been here since S1 so they know exactly that people want the cups. Hiroyama was also there actually pitching the original idea and supervising the creative production and he of all people should know that the main appeal of Prisma were the cups as well.

Was it higher-ups meddling? They saw that the original movie was a big success and thought that maybe even IF the cups didn't have much screentime people would still like it? Which doesn't make sense considering almost all their hot selling merchandise has always revolved around the cups. They announced a god damn alarm app with all three of the cups for fuck's sake.

This entire thing is baffling and the only reason I can think of for this blunder is Kadokawa because that's like the easiest one to blame.

This user review contains a description of the content of the work.

>forgetting quotes

>generic fateshit
Was never for you
My comment isn't for the people complaining about Prisma Phantasm
Because making an ecchi wasn't the author's first priority when writing Prisma
Blame Hiroyama's health. Dude's too sick to write frequently or long chapters, so we're stuck in something that could've finished faster if he could do longer chapters in a consistent montly schedule
This is Hiroyama's story. He doesn't have to pander to you or do what you think is good
If you think he has to, you're no different from moralfags, since you also want the author to do what YOU want, not what he wants
It's greatr unless you're a retard who expected a Fate spinoff by a TMfag to be for people who hate Fate and state "generic fateshit" as a flaw
If you don't watch the Shirou movie, drop Prisma. It's a must.
Phantasm is literal filler and can be skipped, though
Not Oath Under the Snow. Fuck off, retard

Oh dear, how embarrassing. Especially compared to the wild success of the HF movies.

Attached: 1332536486.png (390x323, 97K)

Maybe they don’t give a fuck and know that pedofags eat up merch like no tomorrow anyways?

You can't compare an adaptation of material people were looking foward to with a filler OVA that apparently doesn't have much screentime for the main cast of the work, and which was made to keep Prisma relevant in anime form because there's no good stopping point in the manga if they decide to adapt more

Does this at least deliver on the Carnival Phantasm side of the title?

>Shinji being a focus in a comedy OVA
I guess it's worth watching then.

Prisma Illya is the best version of Illya tho

>Shinki and Kirei are the Mcs
Based. One of the reasons I like Prisma is the Sol and funny stuff. Japs seems to have shit taste as usual.

Attached: 1560380747636.jpg (644x902, 84K)

Does this mean the OVA and everything that will come after it are bad and failures?
The whole sub-franchise was too good to be true anyway.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Fate Kaleid Liner PRISMA ILYA 2wei! - 04 [720p].mkv - 0001.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Dont tell me waht to do fag

I just finished 2wei, 2wei herz and 3rei and really needed more Kuro lewd hijinks i my life and saw this movie existed but then I read that iliya and kuro barely appear in it so I refuse to watch it

>This is Hiroyama's story. He doesn't have to pander to you or do what you think is good

Only reason why Prisma even became popular was loli fanservice and badass magical girl fights. If he wants to make Shirou fanfics make a different series for fuck's sake.

Attached: 1457225767388.jpg (1280x720, 600K)

Movie was a giant flop already. People want lolis not generic Fate crap.

And the manga is still about that
You talk like Shirou took over permanently. It's only some chapters adapted into a single movie
Stop overreacting because the author doesn't always do what you want. You're doing what retarded moralfags do. Different motivations, same retarded "make your story for me" bullshit

>generic fate crap
Another retard. Prisma is not for you. Why did you ever believe a Fate spinoff by a huge TMfag was gonna be for you if you hate Fate stuff this much?

The author can do whatever the fuck he wants. But it doesn't mean anyone is going to like the result

If it's filler? Yes. If they can get back to adapting the manga, it'll be good again.

Sales arguments for Prisma anime are pointless, because Prisma anime has always flopped, even before 3rei was adapted.

I like it. I'm not telling you to like it. I'm telling you to stop acting like the author should do what you like
And that you don't go to a Fate spinoff written by a TMfag who think Fate is unironically good if you don't want "generic Fate crap". You shouldn't be surprised if he goes into the direction he went. Just silently drop it instead of bitching that the author doesn't pander to people with completely different notions and expectations of what "good" is

Isn't the Shirouverse arc over anyway?

Shirou's flashback has been over for a long time
Still stuck in Shirouverse fighting Julian, though
Mostly because chapters are short and rarely is the monthly schedule followed, apparently because Hiroyama has health issues

>Prisma is not for you
Over 40 episodes of loli stuff that didn't need me to know anything about Fate means it did a good job of hiding that it wasn't for me.

Attached: Kuro_18.jpg (1920x2061, 1.48M)

>Just silently drop it

Apparently this is exactly what most people are doing and soon Prisma will be dead. I won't be surprised if this arc is the last.

>Prisma is not for you.

Fuck off you retarded ape. It was for me for fucking years then author decided to go full retard. Go read generic Fate crap if that's what you want.

Attached: 6e0228ba2b1fb290a398324fa8598da7.jpg (1920x1440, 1.23M)

If you somehow never noticed all the Fate stuff that happened throughout most of those episodes then you probably have a really keen sense of denial.

The Fate stuff was there, even before it took center stage
They even used the iconic "EMIYA" in the first fucking season, for fuck's sake
You're just acting like a whiny idiot. Which is the problem with moralfags: Being whiny because stuff isn't made for them
The author being a TMfag was never a secret
And the story still has Fate/ in the name.

>series started in 2007
>a decade of cute lolis doing magical girl things with some T-M fanservice
>suddenly it becomes Shirou focused crap for 2 years

And apparently the problem is fans not the author.

Attached: 1513265018850.png (549x560, 258K)

I'll need proof of that. People have been saying the same crap without source even when the manga was on Shirou flashback
I wouldn't be surprised if 3rei is the last, but only because Hiro is clearly struggling to finish it and he should take a break since he is apparently in no state to do serialized stuff (proof being that it's not unusual to have a month without a chapter and the chapter themselves being short)

I like Nasuverse in general. KnK was good. Mahoyo was good. CF is good.

But FSN and F/Z are crap and I fucking hate Shirou. I hate how FGO pretty much killed everything that's not generic Fate crap. I hate what Prisma became.

Next arc needs to go back to lolis or this series can go fuck itself.

Attached: Illyasviel.von.Einzbern.full.2395767.jpg (1200x1200, 232K)

No. You were on denial for years. You're a retard jumping into a show called "Fate/whatever" when he hates Fate.
You're the retarded ape here.

There is zero proof for health issues he just has no idea what to do with this crappy arc. They should be fighting one of the countless lolis Fate has not some donut steal faggot.

I can easily see the next arc focusing on GO's lolis (and people bitching because they hate GO and want to forget it exists).

Newsflash, retard. Shirou is not the focus anymore. Yes, the flashback took a lot of IRL time, but that was due to the short chapters (An omen that Hiro had something going on. At the time, at least the monthly schedule was mostly followed. But given the manga's current state, it looks like it was the start of whatever is going on with Hiro making him unable to meet the montly schedule currently and forcing him to release short chapters)

Nobody hates those FGO lolis. Even FGO anime would be liked if they went with female lead not the boring as shit guy.

Attached: 878e05c73cc2a6e1f61057bac4ed3677.png (1116x1578, 1.83M)

>Shirou is not the focus anymore

Wow, just after 2 years. Look at the state of those threads. Barely anyone cares anymore.

An absolute insult to the Prysma Illya franchise.

Go to his Twitter. He posted a recent tweet mentioning health issues
twitter.com/hiroshi_/status/1140491888530608128?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1140491888530608128&ref_url=http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/223-Prisma-Illya/page718
Also, it was gonna be about some "donut steal" from the start.
Miyu and the cards were "donut steal" content. And you weren't gonna explain them without "donut steal"
>But FSN and F/Z are crap and I fucking hate Shirou.
> I hate how FGO pretty much killed everything that's not generic Fate crap.
Given what Illya used vs Beatrice and everything else, your idea of "good" and "crap" is completely different from Hiroyama's
You have only yourself to blame for jumping into a Fate/ show by someone who sees Fate/ as good
The author doing SOMETHING that would make you hate the manga was inevitable

People care a lot about DBS, going by the threads
Guess DBS is great. As is HeroAca. Go there, then

The tears. They won't stop flowing.

Attached: 1332536486.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Yeah, people love the direction this series is going so much the last episode has 1/5 rating.

Attached: 1469442494372.png (196x232, 72K)

Why are you so angry Fatetard? Can't handle people bashing your gacha series?

Using the rating of a fucking filler OVA that uses none of the manga proves you're a retard

You know what's really sad? You can tell it's just one Fatefag getting really really mad, because he repeats the same arguments across this entire thread. Imagine being so emotionally attatched to this series, where the main focus is a literal scam game made to exploit the fanbase, that you thrash and cry whenever someone says it just isn't that good. This is why the Fate fanbase is known as one of the autistic to exist.

I can't handle people asking that everything should be for them
You hate Fate and yet you got into a Fate/ story.
Who's the retard here?
Also, I refuse to get into GO precisely because I refuse to get into gachashit.
I've managed to at least enjoy other Fate stuff I consumed, though
But it's funny you'd go after GO, which happens to be the one I haven't tried because fuck gachashit and mobage
Anyways, I still don't understand how you hate Fate/ and start watching a Fate/ show

I don't hate Fate. I actually quite enjoy Prisma, and the Illya v Saber Alter fight is probably the best moment in Fate history. By far the best fight. You are, in your ADHD rage, projecting arguments I never made onto me, presumably because you can't keep a handle on your emotions. I called it a gacha series because that's what Fate is, a gacha series. Everything else around it is either spinoffs of said gacha, or worthless. Prisma was the one thing that was still okay, but even that has stalled out and should probably be cancelled soon. Strange Fake is no better in this regard.

Other OVAs were loved you delusional fatetard.

But I don't care about FGO. And my problem isn't people saying it's not good. It's people saying the author should pander to them
People surprised when an author who sees Fate as great does something these people who don't like Fate don't like.
Again, your vision of good and Hiroyama's vision of good was different. And the manga was gonna be in a direction you don't like anymways.
If it's not Julian, it would've been something else. But the author being a huge Fatefag was always gonna bite the people who hate Fate in the back eventually
I'll also need proof that the lack of interest is 100% because of the content and that the chapters being short and having months beetween chapters aren't factors at all

Autism has arrived.

At this point literally the only good ongoing Type Moon series is Case Files. It's just sad really. Mahoyo is probably dead and Tsuki remake is a giant meme.

And? You're still using filler to try to justify your opinion on the manga
A lot of those ratings are because of not enough cup girls.
But Illya, Miyu and Kuro are the MCs of the manga currently, see how hard the filler ratings don't apply to the manga?

When you call me a fatetard, it's normal to assume you don't like fate, and that's why you see people who like it as "fatetards"

Never bothered with Case Files, isn't it ending soon? Might give the anime a chance, but if it's like recent Fate stuff it'll be a bad adaptation. Mahoyo is absolutely dead, it's actually a good indication of the mindset Nasu is in, because it didn't sell well despite them not really needing it to, it'll never be finished. I suppose the only reason why they don't just come out and say that it and the Tsukihime Remake are dead is because they want to string fans waiting for that along just enough to make some more money from them. TM is pretty much the EA of anime these days.

>It's only some chapters adapted into a single movie

it's now two movies of shiroufaggotry, latter of which was supposed to be lighthearted gag movie

I called you a Fatetard because your emotional obsession with a series that is, at best, a mixed bag, and your ridiculous defense of it, makes you a sperg.

One of them being filler you can ignore, which was made because the manga has no good stopping point, so they can't keep adapting. And Phantasm sounds more like Shinjifaggotry and Kireifaggotry than Shiroufaggotry

But they're doing a season 5?

The tards emotinally obssessed are the fags obssessed with their idea of what Prisma should be
And how is it ridiculous to think people who hate Fate are stupid if they get into a Fate/ story written by a Fatefag? They were gonna be betrayed eventually

>Phantasm sounds more like Shinjifaggotry and Kireifaggotry than Shiroufaggotry

doesn't change the issue that the main Prillya girls are being shafted in favour of characters who already have 9000 pieces of media for themselves

Haven't heard anything about that. Just Phantasm teasing Ilya vs Beatrice.
Maybe they'll figure something out if they get sick of waiting

Dude, you've literally spent over 5 hours angrily defending the honor of a side series because someone said they didn't like it becoming Fateshit. I think you've got some issues you need to work on man.

In a single shitty filler OVA that is not even canon, so it can be ignored.
The manga (which is what matters. Anime adaptations fucking shit up is not uncommon) isn't shafting them at all

At this point they should just let it die. Give the author 5 chapters to end the manga, and retire the anime. Not every manga needs to have a full anime adaptation, and pushing out lazy shit like this in a desperate attempt to keep people aware of the series is only going to make people less interested in content from it.

Personally I hope the Prillya girls get shafted, preferably by me

Conversely this means someone spent 5 hours bitching about a show becoming something he doesn't like, when it was inevitable, given the writer
I'm not the only one with issues. Thread would have died already if people ignored me and didn't reply

No, because the people bitching aren't all the same person. You, however, clearly are.

Then the part of it being just because "someone (implying a single person)" is a lie by you
And I was arguing with multiple people to try and inform as many people as possible of why this "betrayal" was inevitable, why the manga only releases short chapters and doesn't follow the monthly schedule often, and why they had to make a filler OVA like Prisma Phantasm
Given that the last animated Prisma anything was the flashback movie, it does seem like a pretty poor move to make Phantasm not focus on the cups, so I'll agree on the criticism for Phantasm

People waited months for this holy shit. This is why nips are raging so hard.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] New Game!! - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.31_[2017.09.19_19.56.55].png (1280x720, 1.17M)

You literally admitted to being the same person.

The part I'm saying it's a lie is where you say I'm doing all of this just because Someone (implying a single person) complained
When I've wasted so much time, because there were multiple people and I felt I should try to communicate why their expectations for Prisma being betrayed was inevitable

This is just sad man. Really, really sad.

Prisma is still popular and endless stream of fanart and porn clearly shows that. But a lot of people simply had enough. Years of Shirou flashback, then movie about him and then OVA about dudes again. Japanese fans are exploding as for good reasons.

I hope they learn from this and next arc is again about lolis. Or just end this series if author is a goddamn idiot and don't want to make magical girls anymore.

Attached: 9359ca7677d6eed9d41d7d7deca64159.jpg (1378x1378, 313K)

And I've already said that making Phantasm not focus on the cups when the previous anime Prisma got was the flashback
If they needed filler, they should've made the filler focus on the cups honestly

Yes. It's sad to see how many people bitch at an author who shares different values than them when said author doesn't permanently pander to their hateful asses

I don't think it is all that popular. Sales tend to be fairly mediocre, I suppose merch carries it, but in that case it could simply just die off and would still get merch sales.

No, what's sad is seeing someone (you) be so emotionally attatched to a series that outright exploits its fanbase. You deserve better dude.

Read the manga. It went back to cups and magical girls after Shirou was done.
This is just a retarded filler OVA because there's no good stopping point if they decide to adapt the manga.
Which is due to short chapters and months without a chapter. (given a recent Tweet by Hiro, it seems health issues may be involved)

Why are you blaming the author? I'm up to speed with the manga, and the latest arc, while dragging a little, is great. I loved Beato's story, the double install, the logic behind defeating Thor was great. Too bad it wasn't Thor though Did not see that coming.

Go back

>it's still popular
>but no it's not popular anymore so I hope the author dies

How? I have fun with the material I read/watch and I ignore the gachashit.

Prisma lives on merch sales not anime discs.

Fortunately FGO is dying.

This show sucks. I got up to episode 7 of season 1 and tapped out.
>overuse of filters and digital effects
>too edgy
>constant crying and misery porn
>main characters randomly switch from 2D to 3D
>barely any loli ass
I hate what mahou shoujo has become.

Attached: [SNSbu] Fate kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya - 07 (BD 1920x1080 h264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_18.04_[2019.04.2 (1920x1080, 539K)

>barely any loli ass
>too edgy

What?

>>barely any loli ass
that comes in season 2 when the sex demon herself shows up

It's massive bait. You get fooled into thinking it's all loli service because all you ever see is the promo art and screencaps of those scenes but there really isn't that much.
If you want decent loli ecchi shows you have to look for stuff that came out in the 00s.

I just want to see the rest of Taiga's outfit.
Seeing her exposed shoulders like this is driving me wild.

Attached: D9EGR-ZU8AAQJ_K.jpg (1200x675, 71K)

>watching fateshit just for loli fanservice
serves you right

Attached: 1501356906194.gif (680x680, 235K)

>too edgy
Surely this is bait

>Blame Hiroyama's health.
When a series becomes big the author has less time to work on it, he has to do shit with anime staff, merch campaigns, etc. Much more effort is also being put into the manga art of 3rei than it was in the first manga's. Hiroyama not being able to keep up the pace is to be expected, he should however be very well aware of this as well, and not waste time on a stupid flashback arc when anyone who knows fate will have a pretty good ideaa of how things went down already, and anyone who doesn't won't care the least. What we are very rightously mad about is that when we haven't seen the cups animated in many years they produce some shitty garbage about Shinji and Kirei.
>If you don't watch the Shirou movie, drop Prisma. It's a must.
The movie is mediocre, an opening, a fight montage, and an ending does not make a plot, even if the opening and endings in and of themselves were good. All the flashback arc was was spelling out in detail events I was perfectly happy leaving moderately ambiguous.

This about S1 is bait.
I'd think it was honest if it was about 3rei, even if I disagree (as seen with my defenses this entire thread) But S1? No way

It's very dark compared to mahou shoujo from fifteen to twenty years ago. Miu says she doesn't want to be friends with Illya which makes her cry. There is always a fear of them actually dying in fights. Mahou shoujo that are aimed at actual children are much better and actually have more appeal to most adults. I like seeing girls save the day with love and friendship not crying because they think their friends are dead.

That's still nothing compared to Madoka or its many clones.

I disagree about the movie and I'm happy they expanded on that.
As I've said, I do agree that making Prisma Phantasm focused on Kirei and Shinji, instead of focusing on the cups, when Phantasm is the next animated Prisma thing after the movie is a retarded move. They should've focused Phantasm on the cups

Which is nothing compared to literal PTSD (Asuka), making the girls murder each other (Raising Project) or extreme bullying and even attempted rape as an awakening to magic (Site)

I want to point the finger at Madoka but I'm not sure who to blame for mahou shoujo becoming so dark. It may not have started it but Madoka surely played a large role.

Maybe if they have put more EMIYA this wouldn't have happened

>months
Years.
Prisma Illya was a great series because it was loli with the perfect balance of plot, action, SoL, and lewd, it peaked in Zwei. 3rei fucked that balance up by entirely removing the SoL and focusing on a plot which was neither cute nor funny. The movie fucked it up even further, by removing both the loli's and the lewd, leaving us entirely with plot and action. Then we get this OVA, which we expect to counterbalance the movie by giving us the cups with lewd and SoL with neither plot nor action, instead what we get is (from what the Jap say very stale) SoL comedy with neither loli nor lewd.

I actually dislike edgy stuff but I wouldn't describe Prisma Illya edgy at all

Precure.
Because it airs all year every year. And no one wants to compete with it on the territory of normal non-dark mahou shoujo
Thus, offering altertanive dark mahou shoujo aired on otaku o'clock which at least isn't such direct competetion vs Precure

and people thought Rin had a smelly bottom BEFORE...

>Which is due to short chapters and months without a chapter. (given a recent Tweet by Hiro, it seems health issues may be involved)
lol look at his twitter, his pinned tweet is that he will be putting out a Fate GO gag manga for comiket, he isn't sick, he's just doing other shit

Honestly the actual content of the OVA was fine IF it was put in a standard anime season with multiple seasons. Like sure have an episode dedicated to a Shinji parody.

It's the context of the fuck up which makes it so bad. Two years since we last saw the cups, advertised as a cup movie first and foremost, and a series which was known for mana transfers and cute lolis among other things. No doubt Prisma Shinji was hilarious but this was the wrong time to do it. Should have pandered to their dedicated fans first.

And this is why you read the manga instead of being anime only
Reading the manga you get lolis back inmediately after Shirou's done with his flashback. And it's still lolis as main characters up to this day
The anime fucked up with Prisma Phantasm. Should've been back to lolis, but no. It decides to be even worse than the manga was about forgetting who the main character is, despite the title of the story:
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya. Illya's right there on the title, goddam

I was talking about this
But if he's fine enough to do other stuff, someone should get him to stop and focus on delivering monthly chapters of decent length

Indeed. The Shirou movie and the arc it adapted were fine because it was an isolated incident and it went back to Illya and friends in the manga
The anime deciding to follow the movie with an OVA that has almost no illya and friends is a mistake.
Should've been cup shenanigans

In a way I like that this is getting so much pushback.

Because it means the next time around they're going to double down HARD to pander to the fans as an apology.

Or they'll just avoid any possible future adaptations

Finally. Prisma keeps giving me the things I wanted but never got out of Fate.

I dropped the manga specifically because of how slow it was going, it's impossible to enjoy something, even if it's actually good, when you only read like sixteen odd pages every couple of months.
Or alternatively they decide fans don't want any more Prisma OVAs.

LMAO at these fate defenders itt

Understandable.

>LMAO
Fuck off, retard
But is it so weird? It's a Fate thread. You're going to get at least 1 Fate defender.
Better than the thread being a complete anti-fate circlejerk.

I wish pandering was used as an apology, but that's usually not what happens. A 30 minute long mana transfer scene might be sufficient if there is pandering.

Never seen a Prisma thread with so few images.

Attached: what.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Important discussion now. Jerking off later.

Get on it.

Taking it back a bit here goes my question:

Do people actually like Kuro or no.

I see a lot of people say season 1 was good/ the best then it went down hill, only big change I can really see was her character.

Guess season 5’s not gonna happen

>They removed illya from Miyu's movie
>They removed illya from her own OVA
They're trying to end Illya

Someone post THAT image

It gives the viewers what they want at least. Their low standards have nothing to do with this.

luvia's tits are so perfect. why did they make her a gorilla in f/go?

holy shit

C

Based

Exactly, the anime is just an advertisement to keep it in the public consciousness. If it boosts sales of child sex slaves even just a little, it'll be worth it to the producers.

This. Never seen an Illya thread so lacking.

this pretty much says she does her brother

As does Prisma (With the exception of the shitty filler Prisma Phantasm)
You and your band of screeching hateful retards aren't the only people reading/watching Prisma

Why is Chloe so

Attached: __chloe_von_einzbern_fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_and_etc_drawn_by_takeyuu__ece98b6dd537ccb72df723 (1001x1400, 744K)