Kimetsu no Yaiba

鬼灭之刃 163话 情报

转混成
鬼滅163
童磨死了,香奈乎大概瞎了右眼

Attached: 1560742641599.jpg (1200x630, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Classic_W_
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1356578
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who died?

灭 163 情报 Information

Mixed firewood
Extortion 163
Toma Touri, Kana Rei Major Completed Right Eye

JOBMA

wani and her obsession with one blind eye.

looks like kanae lost on of her eye

so this person was right

Child wears dead, Chanel probably licks his right eye

also this one too

sad that toc still not out yet. I want to know how chapter 156 performed.

Attached: _20190619_203921.jpg (902x945, 175K)

this was the worst and biggest hack fight ever, can't believe wani ruined FUCKING UM2 and zenitsu rival like this

cope

Reminder that UM1 is going to kill Rock, Mist, Snake & Love.

Attached: Deader than death.jpg (1200x879, 566K)

god i fucking hope so

The ones on the right more than likely

Attached: t20181203_201906_029.jpg (727x1062, 213K)

Tamayo was paired with Shinobu even though they never interacted on screen, hell they even only indirectly mentioned each other.

It's first.

was the toc out?

Not yet

30号
ハイキュー
鬼滅
ストーン
ワンピ
サムライ C
ネバラン
アクター
呪術
カクレミ C
ヒロアカ
チェンソー

勉強 C
太星
ラグビー
相撲
ゆらぎ
神緒
西遊記

31号 巻頭ストーン
C 鬼滅 呪術 ブラクロ さよならマヌケな誘拐犯さん
not sure if legit tho

>douma ded
confirmed final arc

Both sides are loosing people

>Saiyuki last
Also why the hell is Haikyu that high suddenly?

Attached: 1558906338752.jpg (200x240, 22K)

Cover

any link?

>that Moriarty

Attached: IMG_2454.png (248x256, 49K)

Quick reminder that Douma fucked Inosuke's mom and she liked it

Posted on a chink site, it's legit. KnY is getting another color page it seems.

>and she liked it
Who wouldn't?

CUTE and canon

Attached: IMG_20190619_062225.jpg (1100x919, 149K)

Kanao and Inosuke marks when

Attached: D8nxZQzVsAAioa-.png (650x666, 224K)

Attached: IMG_20190614_162117.jpg (600x1900, 194K)

based

Attached: 1559508421381.png (660x657, 516K)

cursed

Attached: D7a21VFVsAAh5LP.jpg (840x1080, 173K)

user...

Attached: just2.png (969x894, 295K)

So... that’s it? He didn’t even have a second form or anything? And he went down that easily. Wtf Wani you were better than this.

>that easily

童磨の父ちゃん…色狂いで息子の信者に手を出しまくって妻にめった刺しにされる
童磨の母ちゃん…旦那をめった刺しにした後半狂乱で服毒自殺
童磨…それらを見ながら部屋が臭くなるなぁ…換気しなきゃ…

カナヲの感情がないのは泣いたりしたら両親に率先して虐待されるから
目がいいのはちゃんと避けないと他の兄弟のように翌朝冷たくなってしまうから

not sure if this is spoiler too

Wait, Kanao's flashbacks??

Yes, that easily. All it took was some more poison and an ordinary Pillar strength character with good eyesight to take him down. They should not have won this fight with that little effort, especially not after how much it took to kill Akaza. Who only died because he decided to, I might add.

Uh, they literally had to suicide him with massive amounts of poison to win, and he still very nearly killed Kanao and Pig Assault. Douma did not go down easily at all. He literally took as much effort as Akaza, and only lost because unlike Akaza it was known beforehand who and what he was, and Shinobou took advantage of that.

Yeah, we need more deaths of the pillars, this cant end with most of the pillar surviving.

see this

I wont be suprised if he survives this and you have to destroy some specific thing of him, his eyes maybe. Cant be that this is the end of douma, this fight is like 5 chapters long, UM6/5/4 got like 10 or 15 easily.

Why was Akaza below Douma? Because Muzan was pissed off at his stupid (not ate women) or Douma was good at sucking Muzan's dick?

>5 chapters long
Shinobu fight also counts you know. Add 3 more chapters and it's almost the same amount as Akaza's. When we jumped to Akaza's fight, Douma vs Kanao was happening offpanel.

When will we see Inosuke without his mask, and crossdressing, in the animu?

Attached: Inosuke.jpg (360x306, 41K)

Are you joking? Akaza needed 2 marked Pillars and the transparent world to even have a chance against against him, which still wasn’t enough. He had to choose to die. Douma was fucking around not taking the battle seriously at all and started leaving before Shinobu’s poison started working. They didn’t stand a chance against him and only won because the previously-useless poison completely incapacitated him, which in and of itself was rather dumb. It should’ve only weakened him enough to give them a more of a chance, not allowed them to immediately cut his head off. He went down 1000x more easily than Akaza did.

Douma has AoE attacks+remember when he stole Kanao's sword or Inosuke's mask. Douma's abilities are counter to Akaza's compass ability.

To put it simply Douma is basically Gilgamesh of Kimetsu universe.

>>Moon2 dies, Kanao likely went blind in her right eye

Agree. This fight are trash.

Maybe but the spoilers seems to say he’s already dead...

Shinobu was a time bomb if you didn't notice. The fact he was playing around and not taking his shit seriously, got him into doom. Akaza was taking his shit seriously and he recognized defeat. Douma was the other way around.

>He went down 1000x more easily than Akaza did.
>Akaza already lost to a pillar previously and needed a Deus Ex Machina to die
>Douma needed Shinobu to suicide herself because he never took the fight seriously
Go be stupid somewhere else. Akaza's fight sucked shit

Even if she was a time bomb her poison shouldn’t have had such an effect on him. If it were going to completely incapacitate him, why spend 3-4 chapters going on about his immunity to poison? It ended up being completely irrelevant information because her poison worked so well anyway. She might as well have lived and taken him down with the other two, with both of them getting the mark. That might’ve been a decent fight.

>>Akaza already lost to a pillar
No, he didn't. Rengoku didn't cut Akaza neck. All that he did - fighting until sunrise when Akaza must retreat. With this method you can kill even Muzan so it isn't 'Demon Slayer killed demon'
>Douma needed Shinobu to suicide herself because he never took the fight seriously
Even with tons of poison Shinobu is still unmarked pillar and can't do too much to UM2
>Go be stupid somewhere else. Akaza's fight sucked shit
Go fap on another series, Akaza fight with all his flashbacks was brilliant.

Both were me, I fucking knew it. Gotouge you madwoman.

Only pillars are getting the marks. Asking for the rookies (aside of Tanjirou) to get marks it would have felt out the place.

Not really, they’re all supposedly around Pillar strength now. Tanjirou wasn’t even that strong when he first got his either.

>No, he didn't
He did.
>Even with tons of poison Shinobu is still unmarked pillar and can't do too much to UM2
Except it made he stop dumbass
>Akaza fight with all his flashbacks was brilliant.
>Akaza is so non-existent personality wise that I forgotvhe fought Rengoku
>OH MY CRYING WAIFU

volume 16 when? I need more school AU

Attached: D9BmidNUEAAPX9Y.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

I hope Kokushibou save UM dignity

Will there be any picture spoilers?

Can we all agree that Daki and Gyuutarou is still the best fight of the series?

That bitch was annoying and the fight needed several power ups and asspulls.

What if Nezuko becomes UM0? Or takes side with Muzan? (this character is shady as fuck honestly.)

Attached: thinking Tomioka.png (1080x1797, 600K)

Blurry Gayuu

So Douma went down with no one getting marks and it took 2 people with marks + Genya and Nezuko to stand a chance against Hantengu? Hantengu was gonna kill them all if it wasn’t for him getting burned by Nezuko. What the fuck was the power scaling in this fight. Surely Upper Moon 2 of all demons would require a mark or two to even go head to head with him.

I love the idea of Shinobu planning the fight out all along and her poisonous body being an extremely effective weapon but it surely shouldn’t be THIS easy, right?

Most UM never take their fight seriously until too late, which is their downfall. Why should they? They have live so long and there hadn't been anything that could threaten their life. If Gyutaro, Gyokko or Doma had take their fight seriously from the start and go for the kill when possible, they wouldn't have dead. The theme here that their own invincibility and immortal is their downfall. When compare to the demon slayer, who go all out from the start and ready to sacrifice everything to kill these demon, we can see how they could possibly kill these demon, by exploit their greatest weakness.

^ adding on but is there not even a gimmick or a way to save himself from this..?

yeah definitely seems funky

lets wait and see what this chapter is like though, the leaks are a little fuzzy

theres been a few times where I thought gotouge fucked up and then she turns it around

maybe this is a kanao backstory dump and calm before the storm before douma wakes up again

Maybe he was overconfident and he thought he didn't need it or the poison is just too strong so he couldn't make it. Muzan had turned a demon from medicine so everything could happen.

Maybe he freezes his own head to stop it from decaying and manages to keep fighting using his puppets. The catch would be he won't ever be able to undo the freezing else he dies.
He then proceeds to make himself a ice body.

Burning the Wisteria incense is effective enough to keep demons away. A bit of it om a Kunai completely numbed Gyuutarou's senses enough for Tanjirou to nearly take his head off. Shinobu completely adulterated her system with it, she was full of it, and Douma absorbed her into himself, not just ate her, but literally absorbed her into himself, the poison was all through his body, eating him up like cancer. Once again, it wasn't at all an easy fight. What made Akaza difficult is the fact that he literally could counter any and every attack thrown in his direction with no effort at all.

Also Douma is still affect by poison, it just that he can digest/neutralize the poison in his body as you can see in Shinobu fight. But he can't digest poison instantly, it take time even for a small amount from Shinobu sword. Now image 37kg of poison that he complete absorb and how long it would take for to completely digest that much..

So, when will we have spoiler image?

when someone posts one

You know all the poisons could be different, right? If none of the ones from before were wisteria based, immunity from them means jack shit for this one

wani here douma is not dead yet because he's my favorite charater and yes gyokko is alive too

>there are actual Doumafags itt

Wasn’t their fight a lot longer than current UM fights?

In their defend. 3 of our main guy back then was pretty weak and Uzui also not that strong of a pillar.

Douma flashbacks, and I think it's saying Kanao's good eyesight helped her endure her abuse/developed because of it.

hey, do you guys think that the anime gonna have 2nd op?

This might be the single most popular piece of Kimetsu fan art with almost 16k likes on twitter.

If you ask me Hantengu was easily the strongest Moon feats-wise.

Attached: D9YhDW3UEAELsHp.jpg (577x800, 67K)

nezuko got more likes or handsome and straight

Will Kanao start wearing an eye pack after this?

Well, Hantengu was killed only because OH MUH X-RAY SMELL. His ability set was really well-suited for fighting.

Who is this? Zenitsu isn't so handsome like this. He has ugly hair.

>eye pack
Stop phoneposting

Hantengu only lose because the sun was rising and his Hatred clone got stall.

轉混成
童磨死了,香奈乎大概瞎了右眼
童磨是在20歲的時候被無慘變成鬼的
香奈乎的過去和童磨爸媽的下場這集也有交代
童磨爸因為色心對兒子的信徒出手被妻子刺殺
童磨媽則是殺了丈夫後發瘋服毒自殺了
目睹這情況的童磨只表示"房子太臭了要換氣一下"
而香奈乎則是在被父母賣掉前就受盡他們的虐待
她前面的幾個兄姐已經先被父母打死了
下週的鬼滅有中間彩頁
好吧
雖然有一丁丁不太滿意童磨秒速奪刀奪豬頭什麼的都沒交代就掛了
而且香奈乎和伊之助也沒開紋
不過無所謂了
畢竟上一話也說過毒已經讓祂連站起來的力氣都沒有
如再有反殺
兩人可就沒炭治郎富岡這麼好運了
送祂兩個字"夕鶴"
可憐我香真的瞎了一隻眼

> Eye patch
Hmmm Eye patch Kanao

Looks like Douma became a demon at the age of 20. His mother killed his father becuase of color (his gay eyes?) before comitting suicide. Kanao's parents may have something to do with Douma's cult (take with a grain of salt)?
I can't fucking decipher the rest of the google translate.

>Douma was fucking around not taking the battle seriously at all and started leaving before Shinobu’s poison started working
All of Douma's actions show us that this is exactly in character for him. He looked down on and had a fake, self-righteous attitude on humans which ends up being his downfall. This isn't some massively complex shit it's just plain in the manga.
>They didn’t stand a chance against him and only won because the previously-useless poison completely incapacitated him
Good job stating the obvious, I like how you're omitting the fact one of them literally needed to kill themselves for the poison to work.
>It should’ve only weakened him enough to give them a more of a chance
You either didn't fucking read the chapter, or are just that much of a speed reader. The whole point of the poison was to give them a chance. That's why the finishing blow was Kanano and Inosuke and not the poison, because it was made to weaken Douma. We already saw the strongest poison from Shinobu made him stagger, so a dose 70 times that amount would definitely do something.

And if it's any consolation, your retardation is making me realize the beginning bout with Shinobu and him was meant to serve as a test to see if the poisons would work, so thanks for speedreading.

Mix into
Child wears dead, Chanel probably licks his right eye
Tong Mo was turned into a ghost at the age of 20
Chanel’s past and Tong Mo’s parents’ episodes are also explained.
Tong Mo Dad was assassinated by his wife because of his color.
Tong Mo Ma committed suicide after killing her husband.
The child grinding that witnessed this situation only said that "the house is too stinky to breathe."
Chanel is subject to their abuse before being sold by their parents.
Several brothers and sisters in front of her have been killed by their parents.
Next week's ghosts have intermediate color pages

Ok
Although there is a Ding Ding who is not very satisfied with the children’s knives, they won’t confess to the pig’s head.
Moreover, Chanel and Izuo also did not open the pattern.
But it doesn't matter.
After all, the last words also said that the poison has made him not even have the strength to stand up.
If there is any anti-kill
The two can be so lucky that there is no charcoal Lang Fugang.
Send him the word "Xihe"
Poor, I really licked one eye.

The part after "color page" sounds like someone commenting on the spoiler.

>Tong Mo Dad was assassinated by his wife because of his color.
Thats racist.

I never notice it before. Nice observation

>Although there is a Ding Ding who is not very satisfied with the children

Attached: 1533006519691.png (360x491, 189K)

Doumabros...

Attached: 1519020983231.jpg (808x984, 154K)

It was a lot longer in part because there was the whole Daki fight, which lasted quite a while, followed by the Gyuutaro reveal, which essentially led to an entirely new fight. It was longer, but it wasn't THAT much longer, people just remember it that way. I do think it probably set expectations too high in that now every time a fight isn't equally long, dragged-out, and bloody, people throw a fucking tantrum, because they expect nothing but constant escalation.

I think the result of the fight would be more acceptable if they just added a random pillar to help Inosuke and Kanao. Someone not very strong to not drag the attention on themselves, like Love or Snake.

twitter.com/Classic_W_
This guy gets more on all his kimetsu art

Attached: 1559410777113.jpg (644x840, 96K)

>the manga where a mute girl is the most interesting character

This was underwhelming, at least let Kanao and Inosuke get marks, sheeeesh

>The theme here that their own invincibility and immortal is their downfall

All the original upper moons have been killing Pillars for over 100 years. If they were arrogant or careless they would have died by now. Gyuutaro, Hantengu, Akaza, and even Douma were taking their fights seriously. (Douma was stalling against Kanao and Inosuke, but he was doing so for a smart reason that would help him in the future). Akaza didn't get careless, he decided to die, which is different. Hantengu was trying to kill the hunters 100% of the time until sunrise beckoned and he ran away, and Gyuutaro absolutely did take his battle seriously.

The truly dumb upper moon was Gyokko.

But i will undermine the emotional aspect of the fight. Beside these 3 no one have a emotional connect with Douma

Speedreader

I can’t be fucked responding to most of this bs. It was clearly stated that her poison didn’t work on him. She even fucking said “Why doesn’t poison work on this guy?” And are you really ignoring the 10+ other times she stabbed him that did absolutely nothing? He got more resistant each and every time she hit him. Even if her plan was to eventually get eaten she still tried to kill him first. It was set up that poison was useless, it completely incapacitating him is plain stupid. “Giving them a chance to fight back” means allowing them to fight on more equal footing, not fucking killing him in one chapter. He shouldn’t even be an UM if this is how he goes out.

> Most of the UM
Akaza is a warrior so he take his fight seriously. Hantengu can't actually control his emotion beside fusing them, they just doing their own thing. Gyuutaro could just killed Tanjirou but instead toying with him, created an opening for the counter attack. Douma don't even bother to stay and fight, opt for leaving his ice clone.

Thanks, what a great artist.
>his most liked KnY art (and second most liked picture overall) is Zenitsu once again
Absolutely based.

Attached: D8xbWXxUcAAxgUA.jpg (595x875, 107K)

Giyu had no emotional connection with Akaza, it didn't stop him from helping Tanjiro in his battle.

Yeah, but he have emotional and thematic connection to Tanjirou. Snake, Love, Wind, Mist and Rock have no emotional connection with anyone involve in the that fight

>Hantengu can't actually control his emotion beside fusing them, they just doing their own thing.

"Their own thing" was to kill the demon hunters to the best of their ability. Hantengu and his emotions never held back.

>Gyuutaro could just killed Tanjirou but instead toying with him, created an opening for the counter attack

Upper moons are able to recruit people. It makes sense that Gyuutaro would try to recruit Tanjiro given their similar backstories, and waited until he had good reason to think everyone else was dead before he even tried. It was a mistake, but you can't called him stupid just because he didn't know everything. Douma was leaving to kill the other pillars in the fortress (which is smart) and he left more than enough ice clones to finish off Kanao and Inosuke.

Is this a boy?

Not that I think the poison should have been enough to do so much but last chapter clearly stated that the poison in the sword was in order of ml while her body was in order of 37 litres which is a huge difference in terms of quantity

He can digest the poison on small dose, not 37kg at the same time inside his body.

Can't argue with that, still I'd take slightly ruined emotional drama over Douma jobbing so hard.

It is a large difference but she still spent a long time setting up his immunity to poison. I could accept it weakening him enough to make it more manageable for Kanao/Inosuke to fight him and forcing him to fight more seriously, but not it incapacitating him badly enough to immediately get defeated.

logistically speaking, I think it'd be reasonable to assume that her body weight of 37 kg encapsulated a 70 times lethal dose of 50 ml of ~3,5 kg

Yeah, I also agree that shouldn't have been his end considering it doesn't feel like he even got serious

When UMs were still weak , they were careful and serious to survive. But when they became too strong and won easily, they became gradually arrogant.

>AAAAAAAHHHHH PLEASE SPARE ME KANAO-SAMA, INOSUKE-SAMA..... I AM THE WEAKEST DEMON MOON... I BEG YOU, HAVE MERCY AAAAAHHHH

Attached: 1560140025496.jpg (2048x1959, 506K)

I though Shinobu said that the poison in her body weight 37 kg, not that she weight 37kg.

that's fucking stupid and you only said it because you realized I'm right about this and don't want to admit your mistake. That's no way to live, man

Not the same guy

Oh, my bad. Well it's obviously not true because (except Gyokko) they were "arrogant" in the sense that they'd get careless. They went for the kill.

that would've meant that her sword being able to inject 50 ml would be far from a lethal dose, which seems impractical.

Does everything need to have an emotional/thematic connection, though? It's honestly rather annoying that everything needs to tie together in some way, that there needs to be some secret backstory behind everything in a fight, it feels more limiting than anything.

He doesn't have an immunity to poison. He just got used to counteracting it, since as a demon with control over his flesh, he can do that. Except this time all of that flesh is falling apart at once and his control is barely enough to keep him in one piece

what this guy said. Remember, a single injection had him keeling over and vomiting blood, and it took time to break it down.

Attached: T18.png (959x1400, 972K)

I might read too far into this but since the theme of Buddhism is pretty strong in this manga, the "everything and everyone is connected/tie together in some way" is suit the Buddhism theme here. It's not a coincidence but we're tie together by karma.

After such disappointing end of Douma's fight, I can see Kokushibou going down to Tokitou after somehow being weakened by Rock.

I think I would drop if that happened, not even joking

Is there a confirmation of no gimmick though?

I want thunder clap flash animated and I want it now.

Here is an objective (known) Upper Moons ranking.
5. Gyokko
4. Douma
3. Daki&Gyuutaro
2. Akaza
1. Hantengu

I want to see how they animate the trance state.

kys zenitsu fujo cuck

Gyokko got dabbed on by muh sun ancestry, he was winning hard before that

>the absolute state of pigfuckers
Are you ready for pigboi to be replaced by Kanao in top-5 of next popularity poll?

There is no way some side character like tokitou is taking koko down.
If anything Tang vs him will be the final arc of the manga.

He had Tokito drowning to death and didn't finish the fucker off. That's nothing but stupid. He could've just watched as Tokito drowned and it would've been fine, but he completely ignored the chance that Tokito might free himself or that another hunter might come and free him. That's just dumb, and bad writing overall.

>That's just dumb, and bad writing overall.
Welcome to shonen manga.

We're getting the rest of Douma's backstory in 163, so he's dead as fuck.

They only way this shitty fight can be redeemed is Gyokko appearing and absorbing Douma.

>and become um0?
nah I'm ok with Douma dying here.

Douma dying like a bitch is perfect for the cocky cunt, only fightplebs don't understand

Attached: 1540429152111.png (455x509, 328K)

No, it his personality. He so full of himself that he can't stand when people don't notice him. He an attention whore.

The thing is that Akaza's fight was hyped up for almost 100 chapters while we barely knew Douma

>Tong Mo Dad was assassinated by his wife because of his color
Hue

Literally in the OP

gook scanlations when?

Attached: 2019_06_10_01.04.56.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

12-15hours from now

You know what I mean user

Attached: .jpg (211x435, 31K)

in 12-15 hours.

Then Akaza should have been number 2 and Douma number 3 if he was going to die like a bitch. Douma was foreshadowed as a huge menace back during UM6 flashback.

If Douma is really dead, this manga just went from 8/10 to 5/10 or even worse.

Kokushibou is our only hope.

Attached: D9c845qU0AANGGT.webm (560x420, 195K)

His death was literally foreshadowed when Shinobu said she has a way to kill him like 25 chapters ago. I understand it being a somewhat anticlimactic defeat seeing as all the other Upper moons had some type of gimmick but this one seemed to be legitimately planned out while all other fights were more spontaneous.

Yeah, Douma was hyped up from the moment we saw him. He was stronger than Akaza, had a unique personality for a demon, and had a real world power base. He was easily the best villain in the entire manga to boot. It's obvious Wani should have done more with Douma than he did and it's the first major disappointment in KnY

I'll wait for him to disintegrate before saying anything

why wani, can't wait to see my boy animated soon

Attached: D39hqzxUUAI7Wwh.jpg (1431x2048, 288K)

People literally called the poison happening from the moment he absorbed her and doumafags are still crying over it

Kokushibou is a boring OP swordsman, fight against him would literally be just a powerlevel wank. I prefer gimmick enemies with interesting abilities like Gyokko. Maybe biwa lady will deliver.

I know that Douma's death was foreshadowed, but it still feels anticlimactic

I think people are arguing more about how much damage the poison did than it actually happening
Then again that's on the author to decide, it's not like we have any reference to say it's bullshit

>got wrecked by two unmarked jobbers and the weakest pillar
How is he stronger than Akaza again?

>introduces a villain who leads a huge cult
>only uses it in flashback
I am sure she planned an arc focused on Douma, but rushed everything for some reason.

He isn't. He is weaker than fucking Gyuutaro from what we've seen.

Dude, we all know Muzan is going to die sooner or later. But imagine if 20 chapter later we learn that he just died from those Tamayo spikes? Would that be foreshadowed? Sure. Would that be satisfying? Fuck no.

Gyutaro would would have lost against the same team come that killed Douma. Remember that Gyu got fucked with a Kunis laced with a bit of wisteria. Shinobu would have manhandled Gyu while Kanao and Inosuke as they are now could definitely take on Daki.

> the weakest pillar
Who said she was the weakest?

Akaza was fucking evolving and would've become something greater than a normal oni but than he refused because "muh flashback, muh fiancy, muh humanity"

Herself.
Shinobu stated numerous times that she's weak compared to an average pillar and thus has to rely on poison gimmick.

Physically she was the weakest and her sword wasn't made to cut heads off.
Doesn't mean she was the weakest in general.

>this one seemed to be legitimately planned out
I disagree with that. There was nothing ever mentioned before about Shinobu knowing who killed her sister. Jumping from that to knowing how to kill him seems like a snap decision. If it were planned I would’ve expected it to be mentioned at some point earlier. At least for some hints to be dropped. The same for Inosuke’s relationship with Shinobu and thinking about his mother. If that were planned you’d think it would’ve at least been mentioned in passing but it never was. Through that there could’ve been some hints dropped about Douma’s involvement as well. To me none of this seems planned or even particularly well thought out because no attempt was made to set up any of these revelations before they happened. We were just suddenly greeted with “I know how to kill him” out of the blue one day. Ever since then it’s been flashbacks and monologues to retcon in conversations and relationships that never existed before. It all ends up feeling like it was thrown together at the last minute to quickly get rid of him for some reason. Which is a shame because it could’ve made a very good arc on its own instead of being condensed down into a few chapters.

And before anyone says anything, I don’t count knowing about Kanae/Kotoha’s deaths beforehand as foreshadowing because there was never anything to connect Douma to those events. From the information we knew it was just as likely that the Udon seller killed them as it was Douma.

It probably could have been done better, the pacing for this whole arc has been as issue, but people have set these retarded expectations where nothing will ever satisfy them, and these early spoiler threads do nothing but create a bitchfest. I think series fatigue is setting in, it's no longer the shiny new thing so people aren't as excited for it, but it just means no matter what happens someone gets crabby and complains because the chapter didn't fit their headcanon of what should happen and it gets rather tiresome.

I think the whole thing might be better if wani move to monthly schedule and has more time to think/plan thing out.

There absolutely wasn't a planned arc, the way everything has been smashed together in this arc makes it obvious gotouge only had a few story beats left and not enough ideas for multiple arcs, so everything is getting tied up and ending quickly.

How will Muzan react after Akaza and Douma died? Will he change his plan?

I completely agree, see everything about Douma's fight and his involvement into overall plot feels rushed and barely thought through.

So you are saying author is suffering from creative bankruptcy? This I can agree with.

Muzan is busy being a giant lump of flesh fighting the medicine.

Douma's death is equivalent to Azami's appearance for this series. Everything will go downhill from now on.

I mean, it all feels like this was the plan, but a lot of people seem mad because in their minds they imagined it was going to be some elaborate, 30+ volume epic and it's not that.

Good thing that kimetsu will end in 2 volumes max. Maybe Wani's next series will have more arcs preplanned

Stop overreacting, Doumafag

Attached: 1545713380529.png (637x896, 1.18M)

Jesus Christ, can we just wait until the chapter drop before freaking out?

What was the point of letting his 2 children die.

What kind of parent is this?

Ikr, these doumafags want everything under their sleeves.

All early spoilers ever do is lead to hyperbolic shitposting from the most aggrieved posters

I still remember the final arc things from months ago.

don't start, people STILL get salted at the suggestion

Homos ruin everything.

What is there to wait? Douma's having a flashback, literally all other demons had their flashbacks right before their death. Sure he might struggle a bit like Akaza, but his end is imminent. This won't change.

Attached: illust_75320899_20190621_011116.jpg (1280x1812, 729K)

>A minor villain dying will ruin a series
No it won't faggot.

Crack time.

So why can sunbro turn his sword red on his own but Tang needs Nezuko's blood? Because he uses his own blood. I think he and his bloodline are "the real thing" and were the template for the medicine the Heian era doctor used on Muzan, but he fucked up and created an artifical race of busted mutants. The reason why he made a mistake is that he never had access to 100% pure original blood. Nezuko is the closest to purity and any others from Tang's family are heavily dilluted to the point of almost nonexistence.

Attached: 1558795259838.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

I literally feel betrayed right now. I did not expect my favorite manga to take a huge dump on my soul.

Attached: D6E_7doUYAAIKV-.jpg (1280x1800, 498K)

>Doumafags are the new Shinobufags
Kek

Not saying that Douma won't die here, but he already has his main flashback long ago. Besides, Akaza ultimately died because he gave up in the end, so if Douma struggles like him did, the outcome won't necessarily be the same.
I remember people insisting Shinobu wasn't dead because she was absorbed, not eaten.
Just be patient and wait a bit.

Douma dying is absolutely based. He's an annyoing faggot on par with Gyoko. No wonder these two were so buddy buddy. I bet gyoko gave a fish fleshlight to douma.

They were extra annoying too so good riddance.

Don't worry, boys, I am here to save your mediocre series from turning into complete shit!

Attached: best_moon.png (438x555, 392K)

>user genuinely wanted to spend more time on the least interesting upper moon.
Kek’d

Aren't there way too many vacant pillars that aren't doing shit right now?
Genya too

I don't think anyone asked for more chapters with Akaza.

During the entirety of the mango, were there any changes to the TL of sun/dance techniques? I feel like there is way more than 10 of them now.

I mean if Douma was defeated it was because of a pillar sacrifice. While Akaza's nobody died (some speculated that Tomioka would die in that fight but he didn't). So that's the difference between the two fights. Sacrificing yourself to kill an higher ranked UM makes sense.

>While Akaza's nobody died
Nearly tho.

Yeah, Akaza just got cleaned dunked by the potato

There might have been some, it's way harder to maintain consistency when the moves aren't numbered.

it's not just about who dies but how hard they worked for it. Akaza's fight worked because Giyuu and Tanjiro pushed themselves to the absolute limit - broken swords, falling unconscious, going half deaf, and even having to resort to punching a fucking demon. We were shown just how powerful upper moon 3 was, which made the victory feel earned and built anticipation for future UM fights.

With Douma... not really. He toys with them for a while, but he never gets serious and they just catch him in a weak moment seemingly out of nowhere. There's none of the tension that was present in the Red Light Arc or the UM3/4 battles.

Agree, I think she had ideas for a Douma arc but decided there wasn't enough there for a whole separate story. Which sucks, because he's more than able to carry a 30+ chapter arc on the strength of his personality alone

What's the outcome for someone who never takes his things seriously, chilling and underestimate his opponents? Get fucked in the later chapters.

He was observing them to find out all their moves so he can use the info in future battles. That's a very smart thing to do and doesn't imply he was underestimating them or being careless, quite the opposite.

The best.
Those children won't live to reach 20. Also they served their purpose of occupying Muzan's mind.

I wish fights were typically this short. Prolonged fights are just fucking boring and are the main staple holding this genre down.

You guys, Gotouge ain’t failed us once before, she has delivered on each and every arc whether you all care to admit it or not. She knows that Douma is Upper Moon 2 and we will begin to see that. Did these INACCURATE spoilers mention how long this flashback was? No. Every Upper Moon so far has had minor flashbacks so far (Daki when she got burned, Akaza and his old mentor, Hantengu and the judge). It will most likely be a flashback like that lasting a couple panels to a couple pages maximum.

Do you really all think Koyoharu will let Douma die to poison and unmarked non-pillar hunters when she placed so much emphasis on his god speed and freeze abilities?

He’ll get out of this and push Kanao and Inosuke to their absolute limits. Think about it, Inosuke has done barely anything this fight apart from fan some ice clouds around and if Kanao truly is a pillar tier hunter like the manga has been hinting at, then she will be able to fight way longer than this.

Shinobu worked hard for Douma's defeat, she worked on it for a year, getting advice from Ubuyashiki and working with Tamayo.

^ her power scaling so far has been spot on, you all need to chill on this one. The strongest Upper Moon isn’t going to die like this after being hyped up for so long.

Reminds me that Kanao talked a whole lot more than she does to stall for the poison too
Besides being mad as fuck

No, it was his mistake why he's getting fucked. He would have chopped Kanao and Inosuke in seconds or even stealing their swords again and then leave. But he didn't do it because his ego was beyond shit and confided to his status as UM2.

I have the theory that um1 is letting the other UM die on purpose (for what reason I don't know yet).

Gyu/Daki - utility
Gyoko - magic
Hantengu - Teamwork, Hate - balanced broken
Akaza - I cast fist
Douma - magic
Koku - kashing~~

I don't think the Akaza fight was significantly more intense than this one. People pitched a fit when it ended about how short it was, too.

That makes sense, narratively, but to have a guy with that personality as your number 2 lieutenant? It's not the most exciting of battles. Same with the kaigaku fight - people can talk in circles all day about how it's entirely logical that he lost almost instantly, but it doesn't make it particularly satisfying. I don't think the fight was awful, necessarily, but it ends with multiple chapters of Douma getting his ass whooped when it could have used a beat or two to make it look like he had the upper hand.

>The strongest Upper Moon isn’t going to die like this after being hyped up for so long.
This is what people have said for every single upper moon fight, and they've been wrong every time

Does Douma really have a huge ego? Gyokko did, he was always bragging, but Douma is just a straight up psycho with a superficially chill personality.

It was way more intense, don't you remember that overwhelming sense of despair when they cut his head off and he was STILL fighting. The length was fine. Douma's fight didn't necessarily have to be longer but it needed more of a back-and-forth, not this abrupt closure (if that's indeed what we're getting, as seems likely)

>It was way more intense, don't you remember that overwhelming sense of despair when they cut his head off and he was STILL fighting.
No, not really, because that lasted for a couple of pages and then his flashback death started.
>Douma's fight didn't necessarily have to be longer but it needed more of a back-and-forth, not this abrupt closure
Sure, agreed. He did manage to have some offense but the cliffhangers could have been done better to make the heroes seem at more of a disadvantage. When the poison kicked it was obvious he was fucked and it probably should have finished right then and there.

>No, not really, because that lasted for a couple of pages and then his flashback death started.

It wasn't just that, it was all those little moments like Akaza almost breaking Tanjiro's sword and kicking Giyuu away, etc. By contrast Douma's fight involved complete dominance by Douma which reversed in a single chapter. The Akaza fight was far more interactive, but I think we basically agree on most stuff

Different user here, I just want to note that these differences have a lot to do with their fighting styles. Akaza is a close-combat fighter, so obviously his battle is going to involve a lot more "interactive" moments. While Douma mostly just stay far away and spams shit on you.

I mean, this defeat makes sense, it feels like if they cheated to win which is appropiate given that other wise upper moons are kind of unbeatable... But its still kind of a let down. Douma clearly didnt get to try hard at all, just that buddha at the last second, with the implication that he could have pulled shit like that and better during the whole fight and simply didnt feel like trying. It would have been better if the poison acted more slowly so we got a despairing Douma fighting seriously and them just doing their best to survive until he dies.

Could also be that Akaza refusing to die set the barr too high.

>It would have been better if the poison acted more slowly so we got a despairing Douma fighting seriously and them just doing their best to survive until he dies.
So much this. The fight would be improved dramatically if the poison's effect was more gradual, Douma becoming slightly slower and less precise with the time, at first without him even noticing it, but eventually realizing and going all out at once. Instead he is like half-rotten corpse out of nowhere and they one-shot him.

Let's have this
>It was way more intense, don't you remember that overwhelming sense of despair when they cut his head off and he was STILL fighting.

And this
>he was always bragging, but Douma is just a straight up psycho with a superficially chill personality

There's a huge gap between Douma and Akaza. Headless Akaza was still fighting for Muzan was extortionating him. If you don't fight, you will lose and never and never get even stronger. Keeping that on mind, that's why he wasn't prepare to lose until he found the purpose of his fists, to protect people.

While Douma, we don't know yet why he was turned into a demon or what are his thoughts in reality. Him being a chill dude won't produce an intense fight for that simple fact. We don't know if he really wanted to fight or something that can contrast with Akaza's fight. Cutting his neck triggered something else on Douma.

>Poor, I really licked one eye.
Hot

>for Muzan
Because Muzan*
The poison was already giving its effects at the moment Shinobu was absorbed. All the time he was chilling, he could have use to leave or leave the little Doumas fighting them.

Every single upper moon fight has delivered though and makes sense for the dangerous monsters they have been said to be:

Daki and Gyuutarou were really about to kill everyone if it wasn’t for Gyuutarou’s slight moment of letting his guard down.

Gyokko was about to drown the (according to what Uzui mentioned) second strongest demon hunter at the time without breaking a sweat and laughing at how weak humans are without their weapon

Hantengu was by far the strongest upper moon and was about to btfo everyone if it wasn’t for a slew of tiny mishaps such as him getting his cells burned and Muichirou throwing that sword to Tanjirou. Reminder he was also going to crush Mitsuri (with the mark awakened) who was said to be quicker and more capable than Uzui, without breaking a sweat

Akaza was about to become a whole different being altogether but him regaining memories of his humanity is what made him give up on the fight and die (part of the reason why Koyoharu did this is probably because it would’ve been an asspull if Giyuu and Tanjirou would’ve killed him after his evolution was complete).

And then we have Douma. I won’t say anything to criticise this fight but if this is really how he’s going out (highly doubtful) then there’s a serious issue as all the lower ranked upper moons have been way more threatening from what we have been shown of them. It took a great deal of force to kill each Upper Moon so far but Douma is getting killed by two hunters who aren’t officially pillars and a poison overdose while it took pillars and hunters with marks and last resort techniques to kill the others... It just doesn’t add up if you think he is actually dying here. It wouldn’t keep with the power scaling at all.

lmao, watch it as he jobs to Tokitou after Himejima weakened him

Kokoshibou might trip next chapter, fall on his sword and die, and gotogeshills will STILL defend this.

Yes, since you forsee it will happen!

Okay but where the hell was stated that upper moon ranking meant their powerlevel? Daki and Gyo were definitely the strongest among the 12 if you asked me, the others seemed jobbers and living asspulls.

Why are you defending the hack author? I understand that admitting that manga you once loved became shit is hard and painful, but you need to let it go.

>Daki and Gyo were definitely the strongest among the 12

Attached: 4C70A7817D934A36AA67CAAAF247A7D5.jpg (196x245, 19K)

>it's a hack author because it didn't go in the way I wanted!
How many times did we go throught this in this manga?

It was directly stated that you need to defeat other Moons in order to increase your number.

Why is everyone so angry that Douma could be dying? He was never set up to seem like an end game bad guy like Kokushibou was.

Based Koku.

I wouldn't say everyone, just Doumafags.

Because Douma was hyped as an evil mastermind since the Red District Arc and his introduction was also much more impactful than Kukushibou's.

Nah, he fucks off with MJ to final arc. Maybe Muichirou will fight UM1 with Tang, but he won't solo even after Himejima jobs (already solo'ed one shit UM).

>(according to what Uzui mentioned) second strongest demon hunter
[citation needed]

I think you're overreaching there. I certainly didn't see him as a mastermind after the red district arc, just a guy that made some extra demons. I'd his intro wasn't that special either.

>Kokushibou's into
>says some autistic shit, stares intensely

>Douma's introduction
>banters with other demons, threats Akaza (who we know is strong as shit) as a plaything, later revealed to be leader of an entire cult dedicated to him

Attached: 95235488-D85F-4E8E-A57A-9377A5228657.jpg (750x706, 401K)

^ since we know Himejima is the strongest demon hunter alive currently it would make sense that Tokitou would be the second, he did solo an upper moon after all.

Not anymore if he jobs

That's reaching super hard bro. Their introductions were both done to demonstrate they were stronger than akaza and that's it. You've overvalued this nameless cult as well, I dunno why you thought that'd be impressive.

Not to say Douma´s intro wasnt great, but the focus of those chapters is Kokushibou. He is played as a mystery until his face is shown and the scene its connected with a dream about Sunbro Tanjirou is having. The cover of the chapter is even Sunbro (or Koku?) facing back to the reader.

His cult are mostly women. Some anons thought that demon hunters would also join and that shit and create a super intriguing atmosphere so the whole crew would investigate him and fight him.

>Doumafags exist
Damn I left the threads for a while now, this is a thing? At least Shinobufags had their ugly and gay meme.

Attached: 1559631155239.jpg (1248x702, 114K)

>Their introductions were both done to demonstrate they were stronger than akaza
Yeah, and after all that he goes down easier than UM6. Great job setting things up!

>Douma kills Shinobu effortlessly
>UM6 doesn't even manage to kill anyone
>he goes down easier than UM6
You might need to reread the arc or something user, I don't know what to say.

My original theory was that Tanjirou likely isn’t the one in his family with the potential to use the Breath of the Sun, Nezuko is hence why she can survive the sun after being given Muzan’s blood, but then Kokushibou should technically be able to survive the sun since he’s a BOTS user as a human unless he lost his BOTS when he became a demon and gained a new ability instead (Breath of the Moon?)

>Doumafags
More like commonsensefags, who suffer from seeing author destroying its own great work.

Nope, you were all fine with Akaza when he was the UM: the infinite asspull. You're taking sides with Douma because "muh based moon, ddid nuthing wrong, own arc when?". Be grateful he got his cover on the magazine at least.

Brb creating my own.

Attached: 2019_06_20_23.03.40.jpg (1080x1920, 205K)

Douma was dumb as fuck, he acted like the spoiled brat he was joking around against the poison pillar who had strong grudge against him, and even knowing that she wasnt strong enough but still went all in one vs one and he didnt get the hint
He was still playing against Kanao and inosuke and only got serious once the poison kicked

He could also kill the blacksmith but instead chose to torture to make him stop working with blade
For the demons killing a pillar or a blacksmith mean nothing

Attached: 1548902946231.jpg (769x970, 525K)

Even Muzan was surprised by how mental it was
kek

Good thing he didn't live in the arab world.

>being a jobmafag

Attached: 1529754833311.jpg (540x545, 33K)

You know why Kokushibou won't be taken down that easily, because there's a letter that Aniki lil brother sent to Tanjirou about a conversation between sunbro and the first flame breath user who lost faith (if I remember correctly). I don't know when the fuck he will read that after he's k.o'd but that shit has some serious info about sunbro/Muzan/Kokushibou.

Oh yes, it'd be brilliant to witness the first UM to be defeated by a tactic that was planned ahead just get out because "lol, he's just that strong". It'd be fantastic to see him then be defeated in another battle by the same characters who figure out X midfight which completely turns the tides in their favor.

The struggle could'Ve been extended to be more rewarding but another outcome would be silly.

Zenitsu is for stealing Tanjiro's purity!

Attached: 74481294_p39.png (1253x978, 636K)

So you would be perfectly okay if Muzan just dies from that drug Tamayo injected in him? Because it was "a tactic that was planned ahead"?

>Tanjirou's
>not Nezuko's

Attached: 1518729260104.png (764x1200, 156K)

Bubble tea Douma!

Attached: bubble Douma.png (657x850, 239K)

Don't worry, Zenichad can handle both Kamados at the same time.

>dies from that drug
Douma didn't die to the poison, neither is Muzan.

And yes, it is nice that the demon hunters application of poison and suicide bombing contribute to Muzan's demise.

Does the flashback end in this chapter?
no disintegration=no death

The drug is supposed to turn him human again, not to kill him

What are those legwarmers nezuko wears? Are those actual clothing women in the taisho era japans colder corners wore, they called something?
J-just think about how sweaty they must be by now, haha...

dead Douma
dead hype
dead thread
dead manga

new to this manga, why do the spoilers come out earlier than other series i've read? it's like the chapter will come and then people are already discussing the spoilers less than three days afterwards

To throw Muzan off. If someone is going to blow themselves up, what do you think would be the most obvious sign? They'd probably be alone, for one. The fact that he had his children with him meant Muzan would have his guard down and wasn't betting on him being raw enough to do it.

based.

Yeah but that bitch was sadistic since she appeared in spider arc, almost killed Nezuko and during recovery Tanjiro realized that she was always mad, dunno to me she had a grudge against demons beyond its role as demon hunter and despite she being a weakling but aware of this and the poison stuff was clear since then, not an asspull and I guess we'll get moar background in Tomioka Giyuu Gaiden manga.

>people think Douma fight was short
>people think Akaza fight was short
Out of curiosity, how did everyone react when the Kaigaku fight ended the way it did?

The exact same

The spoilers come out at the same time all other spoilers for Weekly Shounen Jump do, it's the scanlation gap after the spoiler that is a bit wider, more mainstream stuff like One Piece and Hero Academia will get scanlated the following day the spoilers fully drop, Kimetsu isn't quite mainstream yet so the scanlation efforts are made by just freelance translators, cleaners and typesetters on their spare time around here later on the weekend, maybe even on mondays.

>raises his only son as girl until puberty because he weak
Well shit, lolis were muzan bait all the time, the boi was probably hidden among his stronk sisters and he noticed Muzan because he killed them, he knew someday he'll come but he has no idea of its smelle or something

The fight itself was good, but the build up to it was weak. Like, we knew Zenitsu had a rival who was an asshole, but since we never personally met him (in current time) no one really felt anything about him.
I, personally, would add some scene where Zenitsu and Kaigaku meet after both becoming hunters. Kaigaku acting like asshole, mocking Zeni, maybe picking some fights with Tanjirou and Inosuke. This way, readers would at least feel something toward him and the revelation of him becoming a demon would be much more impactful.

Brainlet here... that grill you're shipping Douma with is/was Inosuke's mom, right?

imagine sacrificing yourself, and almost got your successor and another prominent hunter killed only to received shitters that defend the fucking psychopath demon.

Shit son, I rather my fights be short instead of the constant "This isnt even my special attack or gimmick or second form before my new gimmick"

>37 kg
yes, I M A G I N E

The main reason Kimetsu translated much later than the other stuff is because we use official and public digital raw while large groups such as Jaimini use leaked scan to release chapters before even Japanese official version.
So our version's image quality is the same as MangaPlus, or even better.

Not counting Kanao's right eye.

>meet after both becoming hunters. Kaigaku acting like asshole, mocking Zeni, maybe picking some fights with Tanjirou and Inosuke

christ, i feel exactly the same

I like that KnY doesn’t overly fluff, but theres so much that I wish we could’ve seen more of

Kaigaku is a PRIME example of that, KnY could easily be the best Shonen I have ever read if Gotouge just stopped to let us smell the flowers sometimes

Shinobu is kind of a cunt though, harasses Tomioka for no reason.

Most demon hunters have personal grudges with demons, it's just that Shinobu clung to hers strongly despite her sister's beliefs. Tomioka Gaiden is only two chapters, and you can tell by the name that it's focused on Tomioka, not Shinobu. Aside from that, she didn't do much in Gaiden (didn't even fight) aside from bullying Tapioca.

There's a very good reason

She just wants your dick, Tapioca. You are dumb.

That directly relates to Kimetsu not being mainstream enough though, Jaimini and Mangastream pays the chinese leakers for exclusive RAW use exaclty because they want the sweet monetization value that scanlating the big hiiters will bring to their website, so series with guarnteed big webtsite traffic like One Piece, My Hero Academia, Black Clover, etc.will take priority, meanwhile Kimetsu is left to efforts by people doing stuff for free.

I agree with and wanna add that any Zenitsu fight is going to be short, because he only has two tricks

>that any Zenitsu fight is going to be short, because he only has two tricks
His fights are usually 2 chapters and a half, that's the standard for some other solo fights in the series though, only battle royales where everyone is fighting against a common enemey that usually takes longer.

Can't agree more. People always said the early pacing is rushed because of cancellation threat, but the whole manga moves at breakneck page. Kimetsu would be more enjoyable if it had slow down a bit and developed the cast more. As it is, even major characters like Zenitsu and Inosuke don't have enough screentime.

That always gets us better quality anyway, so I'm not complaining. If JB or Niggastream did this, they could easily be even worse than Viz

Do nips ship Shinobu with Tomioka, or is it just a western meme?
This.

No bulli the Tapioca

Attached: o20190403_164238_304.jpg (701x663, 326K)

It's current year 1913, how can you not be political?

It's one of the most popular hetero ships there. With Snek/Love, Tanjirou/Kanao and Zenitsu/Nezuko.

Attached: D89eAncU0AA6IZV.jpg (1996x1433, 274K)

The Shinobu was always perma angry inside so she had to take it out on someone
Can't blame her

Wani really did't give a fuck about shipping then.

>Tanjirou/Kanao
*Pig assaults you're waifu*

Attached: 1560602658201.png (830x527, 293K)

She needed someone to take out their anger on her insides

Yeah, kind of a shame. There always fanart I guess.

Attached: D58S-OnUEAAbx-W.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

I wouldn't mind getting wisteria aids by putting my benis inside 37 kg of poison

>Western
Nigger what

Attached: IMG_20190620_160048.jpg (550x2033, 152K)

Based and pigpilled.

Attached: cute and canon.jpg (960x540, 161K)

>Shinobu/Tomioka posting

I'm sad.

Attached: D7QW6p-V4AAz3B9.jpg (639x988, 124K)

It will get worse when they show up in the anime

Attached: IMG_20190518_233052.jpg (2048x1497, 511K)

Memes aside, Shinobu is the only pillar to try connecting with Tomioka, despite his autism. Others wouldn't even talk to him. It's kind of sad to be honest.
At least he has upcoming pillar Tanjirou to talk to now.

Attached: IMG_20190620_175221.jpg (1536x2048, 382K)

So what are the most non-hetero ships there?

>Pig just a feature on the upper corner.
I guess the series only had two male main characters after all.

That's what you get for being such a cunt, just rember Aniki and Flamboyant Pillars, the guys loved them unlike Sneaky, Tapioca and Potato's Bro even the Rock guy managed to be cool while staying badass.

Attached: pig.jpg (697x328, 170K)

But that section is giving a sneak peek of the pig, pig only showed up in the last minute of episode 11

Attached: IMG_20190518_091711.jpg (800x564, 119K)

I'm not really around that section of artists but things with Uzui/Zenitsu, Tanjirou/Inosuke, Tanjirou/Rengoku, Tanjirou/Tomioka, Tomioka/Sabito always show up.

People are mad at how Douma were beaten despite he were UM2? This piece of shit deserved to die the most shamefully. Muzan decided the rank and you know how retard Muzan is.

Akaza didn't give a shit about Douma. He Just wanted to have blood battle with UM1. Maybe he thought if he had fought with this cunt, it would have made him more pathetic.

Tanjirou/Rongoku and Uzui/Zenitsu are the most popular ones

Attached: 1537583150652.jpg (831x1200, 559K)

Now that Douma is dead are we all Gyokko fags?

Akaza is just a bad matchup vs Douma. Douma can hang back and spam ice, which makes it harder for Akaza to get in for his big hits. There's also no need for Douma to do any close combat, which means from the outset his Compass is not that useful

I guess that Muzan preferred human-looking demons like him (upper whore demon, Douma, even upvote&tamari) over the weird looking ones even if they were more powerful. He never liked the fact that there were other demons, which only goal was to find the blue spider lily but maybe he suspected that a human-looking demon would make it into the daylight as happened to Nezuko and that'd be better than finding the flower.

Does he really care? It seemed like he has a utilitarian attitude. He demands absolute obedience and successful execution of his orders but doesn't seem to care what the demons look like or act like beyond that

Well, at least Daki, Muzan praised her looks and strength.

I don't think Akaza gave a shit about a bad matchup. He loved to fight with strong opponent. He thought Douma didn't deserved his attention. Douma definitetly the type he despised the most.

Douma is younger than him, so that means Douma beat him for the UM2 spot

Attached: D9gd33uUcAA2-A6.jpg (600x964, 124K)

When is Snek going to battle?

Attached: Snake pillar.jpg (350x525, 87K)

He will die to UM1

Douma became the UM2 sometime in the past century, he was originally lower in the rankings, all his women consuming habits amounted to him slowly rank up to UM2, in the teasing Douma does with Akaza, where Kokushibou interveenes, it gets revealed as much; then with the later reveal that Akaza didn't even eat females at all shows that Akaza might have never actually gotten stronger ever since he was made into a demon by Muzan, possibly being UM3 from the get go. That says more about Akaza's potential than Dluma's.

>One of the strongest pillars
>Dying this quickly
I think not.

To say that is also saying that there was a UM2 that was stronger than Akaza that is somehow dead now. Which I find highly unlikely

Yur talking about Himemija right haha

Himejima is a dead man walking. Doesn't help we already have his flashback as well. Snake on the other hand still has things he can do.

>snek
>one of the strongest
He easily lost to the very woman he is trying to impress in arm wrestling.

Breh, Snek was placed with Shinobu as the weakest

Physically he's weak but I imagine in terms of swordsmanship skill he's one of the top tiers. Why else put him in charge of sword training all the newbies?

Douma obviously took Akaza's position as UM2 unless you are saying he only beat Akaza to get UM3 and push Akaza down to UM4 and then for some reason Douma killed UM2 to get that position and Akaza moved up to UM3 as a result.

>Douma obviously took Akaza's position as UM2
I was only assuming Akaza was always UM3, only Douma moving up to become UM2 is said during that conversation, but it doesn't directly say Douma replaced Akaza's former ranking, it just says Douma moved to a rank above Akaza.

I just don't understand how the editors allowed this garbage? Douma was totally wasted as a great character. How can they simultaneously push this series and get amazing growth out of it in sales/popularity and then constantly shorten it as if they want it to be cancelled? At this rate I bet you there's just going to be a plothole where they forget UM5 exists, Nezuko will turn human offscreen and nothing will ever come of it, Kokushibo will be beat by Tokitou and Muzan will kill Tamayo only to walk away, cough up blood and die alone to end the manga with Tanjiro never waking up again and Nakime being ignored. Fuck this shit.

He had to take his ranking, that's how it works. When he beat him, he had to move up one and Akaza had to move down one. So either he pushed Akaza down to UM4 and he moved up to UM3 or he pushed him down to UM3 and he moved to UM2. If you think Akaza wasn't UM2, that means there was some mysterious UM2 who got killed and Akaza only moved up to 3 because someone above him died who was stronger than him.

Take a deep breath and cope

I was asking a serious question, fuck off.

I mean, you're freaking out over nothing. Go back in 4hr when Korean scans are out.

What serious question?
Douma was used well and his character's death was well planned, tons of people knew Shinobu was going to poison the shit out of him the moment he ate her.

It could be other way around like people here said that wani had plan for cult arc but not doing it for some reason and that reason might be her editor. there are not so good editors in jump. I mean even with editor many series still got axed or faced huge downfall.
Now I'm more curious about who is her editor?

It could be the other way around. Like some people here said wani might have plan for cult arc but don't do it for some reason. That reason might be her editor. There are good and not so good editors in Jump. I know this is not the most accurate sources but try watching/reading series about mangaka/manga industry/manga editor (there are more out there besides Bakuman) or read old interviews. Then you could see that sometimes the editor also have weird decision or literally just bad at their job. Now I'm curious about who is wani's editor?

Drumboy, maybe? Kinda remember he used to be an UM but he was unable to eat more humans, maybe he was UM2 and then demoted to UM6 and finally removed.

Doumafags are so annoying, christ.

My serious question is about the series in general, ignore the stuff about my personally being upset over Douma, there's a legitimate question of why do the editors allow this? Why do they simultaneously push this series and get amazing growth out of it in sales/popularity and then constantly shorten it as if they want it to be cancelled? It constantly gets rushed for no real reason, you always think there'll be some pay-off that justifies the rush but then the next arc is just as rushed and abrupt. There doesn't seem to be plans for any pay-off at any point.

No fucking way. Drumboy was Lower Moon 6 and fell out of that position. There's no way UM2 is someone we saw. The Upper Moons have not changed position in over a hundred years, UM2 would have to be some mysterious guy who was strong but killed over a hundred years ago. And again, it wouldn't look good for Akaza in any way. Even if you assume Douma and Akaza never fought and Douma just challenged the guy above Akaza and never paid attention to him, Douma would have had to kill the previous UM2 for Akaza to not be demoted (which obviously can't be allowed in Upper Moon fights or they would never get stronger). Basically, it would be such a massive event that there's no way it's what Wani thinks happened.

Muzan preferred Douma because he obeyed him, not like Akaza - refused to eat women, so he were demoted. I think that.

I dont' think it'a rushed at all.
If anything, Daki/Gyuutarou fight was protracted.
It seems to me like the material set up for the manga has run out and instead of making this run any longer than it should, the story folds out as planned, either there's another arc after this infinite fortress arc or this is it for the series.
Backstories suddenly popping out of nowhere isn't anything new, that's just Gotouge's writing flaws that's happened a bunch of times over the series.

Do you even know what are you reading? Pacing here is extremely fast. Taking a breath on this manga is a miracle. From the beginning this has been like that.

Not as bad as Shinobufags. Doumafags are annoyed their character was killed off cheaply, not that he was killed off at all. Shinobufags spent the entire series ignoring her character arc, shipping her with Tanjiro and acting like her arc wasn't set up for her to die from the beginning. In the end Wani had to write Douma a cheap death to appease the Shinobufags who were outraged her story reached its natural conclusion.

proud susamarufag here

Attached: sus+.png (540x340, 297K)

Nakime will be harder to kill than Akaza and Douma. Screencap this faggots.

*teleports you into kokushibous room*
heh... nothing personnel...

Of course I know, I've been following it since the beginning and at first it was trying to avoid being cancelled and that caused pacing issues as it was figuring itself out. A lot of the rushed pace since the early days has been good because it rushes over training and getting all the main characters into the story but now in these recent arcs it's rushing to get those new characters out of the story as quickly as possible. What's the point? Why even pretend any of that earlier set-up mattered? They don't have to rush it anymore, we have the stuff everybody wanted and the series is doing very well, why not let it breathe? It's fair to say the series wrote itself into a corner and had to keep one-upping itself and this arc was the result but even then, at least give the Upper Moons a bit more respect or consistency.

If it takes a breath it goes bad in rankings. I have noticed that when the pillar training and recovering arc happened, I remember one of those chapters almost touch the bottom.

There's obviously another arc after this for Kokushibou. But why couldn't there also be one for Douma? He was leaving, it was perfectly set-up for him to return as a villain another time, it was a choice to not follow through with that. This is also totally out of order, how is this arc supposed to have any more tension unless Koku bodies at least 4 or 5 Pillars. The demons left are one stronger than Douma and two much weaker than him and he's getting killed by two non-Pillars while most of the Pillars have yet to even need to fight anyone. The demons are getting treated like they were never a threat at all. The arc is supposed to be the demons ambushed our heroes but the reveal is the heroes ambushed the demons. It's completely breaking the narrative. Kanao and Inosuke and Zenitsu were not even near Muzan which means Nakime volunteered to bring them down into the demon base just so they could kill Upper Moons. Like, what? This is the most inept villain group ever conceived.

Mmm I feel both sides are losing people. We don't know if half of the demon hunters were ambushed and killed off by minor demons. Most of the cast are out of commissions and we will see what happens after this. We don't know how this chapter ended, with flashbacks or what.

Douma was not killed by just Inosuke and Kanao, he's killed by Shinobu's grand sacrifice. Akaza didn't even need a sacrifice to get killed.
The fact that the Ubuyashikis and Shinobu are dead are already indicators of how powerful and dangerous the demons are, but we are also seeing the most powerful force of the demon hunters in action instead of like in spider mountain where low ranked demon hunters just get wiped.

If you really think the cast could be killed off by minor demons when fucking Akaza wasn't allowed a kill and Douma could only kill the weakest Pillar, I don't know what to say. I agree that Koku can singlehandedly even the playing field if he's strong enough but then why bother having the other characters at all? Was this whole arc just to put all the side characters in the grave and set up Koku for next arc so the manga can end then?

Even the Chinese think douma's death was such a pity. wani has always had a problem with pacing.. but theyre giving wani a pass since its her first serialization lmao

This is end-game, the biggest fight these two organizations have had in hundreds of years. They've spent those hundreds of years killing hundreds of members of each others group. But now, in the biggest battle they'll ever have, the deaths are far too lopsided in favor of the heroes. Ubuyashiki and Shinobu were both suicides, the demons have only been made to look the fool at absolutely every turn and have never once had the upper hand on anything despite all the build-up that they were too powerful.

>Akaza didn't even need a sacrifice to get killed.
He literally had to get his moral compass back and kill himself, that's a sacrifice.

?
Don't implying Tokitou is the second strength

What exactly are you expecting here? The pillars dropping like flies and Muzan, Kokushibou and Douma getting handled by one demon hunter each?
Muzan still has the upper hand here with all the demon hunters inside his fortress and the fact that several major fighters are maimed and would be gimped for the next fights.
Demons can heal in mere moments while any damage the humans get will last for the rest of the infinite fortress arc, of course there will be more demon hunters alive than powerful demons if the point is demons are so much more powerful than humans. Because the humans can't last on a one on one with a demon, Rengoku made that clear.

Akaza had Tanjirou as his goal, it was obvious he would jump to him immediately. Honestly, we are reading a weekly manga, there are more questions than answers specially when this pacing is fast as fuck. So we just need to wait and see how this will evolve.

I think he meant a pillar sacrifice

>This is end-game,
It is not, the protagonist is literally half-dead on the floor with no means of magically getting up and be healed to suddenly have the strenght to face the final boss, Weekly Shounen Jump does update their news once a given series in undergoing its final arc. The pacing seems fast as fuck but that's what Kimetsu has always been about.

Also you must be blinding yourself to other examples in battle shounen's publication history that by either the author's own decision or the ediorial staff demmands have suddenly stalled the battle against the final villain, or actually just came with bigger threads replacing the previous villain or getting in the way of reaching said villain. InuYasha and Yu Yu Hakusho are examples one villain just being postponed to extreme heights and the other just came up with new threats till the author said fuck it.

Based & Sunpilled

>This is end-game
This is Gotouge's first official manga serialization, one that Jump's staff greatly favors and has been recommended by Togashi, Kinoko Nasu, and other big shots, there's no way Jump will let this series end soon if they can keep this wave of medium popularity going, Gotouge is a newbie and likely will listen to whatever her editors tell her to do.

It would been endgame if Tanjirou made it to Tamayo after Akaza's fight, but I have the feeling that was changed and him being all beaten up and k.o'd wasn't on her plans.

This is what I was expecting. What I was hoping for was the Upper Moons to stop being treated like irrelevant fodder. This doesn't have to be the final arc. The manga is continuously making a choice of significantly accelerating things. It's clear the manga's problem with power scaling was that it established Upper Moons were solo powerhouses and so instead of having them with subordinates like the Lower Moons did, they have to directly fight all their opponents. This means that everyone who fights them has to fight them personally and not fight the demons around them. Which is why in this arc where you'd like to think the demon fortress would be filled with capable demons, it only has a handful that are worth showing (the most powerful in the whole organization) and they have to be rushed through to keep the pace up. So the most powerful demons ever have to be used by mid-level hunters as stepping stones for those hunters to get stronger. It's just not balanced well at all.

>I think he meant a pillar sacrifice
Well, Akaza had already dealt with one Pillar before anyone else too, Rengoku sacrificed himself to ensure all 3 boys survived, so he gets a check mark on that too.

I meant end-game for the organizations, not the last arc. You have to be delusional if you think the organizations just recover from this as if nothing happened and the story goes back to the status quo. Your excuses for "they won't let this manga end" don't make any sense, they are rushing it by choice. None of this needs to be rushed. Why rush this just so can force in a badly written follow-up villain? Those arcs are terribly contrived in every Jump manga and nobody remembers them fondly. It would be a weird thing to rush towards as a writer/editor.

Did Rengoku's sacrifice create a lasting damage that Tanjirou could exploit to kill Akaza?

Whatever have a genderbend Tanjirou, Zenitsu and Inosuke

Attached: IMG_20190620_201526.jpg (1474x2048, 264K)

>None of this needs to be rushed
What rush? This has been the pacing of the series since day one.

Fujoshit are cancer

Attached: killyourselves.png (503x328, 112K)

Ok then have some Douma ass

Attached: IMG_20190618_161357.jpg (577x871, 96K)

Now that I remember, wasn't Aniki's father coming to the battle?

>implying Tapioca survives
By the time our 5 rookies get promoted to Pillars, half the current ones will be dead and Tomioka has a lot of death flags already

No, Fire Dad is part of the line of defense team, he isn't on the offensive.

Wasn't Inosuke/Zenitsu the most popular before?
Like a year ago?

No fuck off, his death flag was almost getting donut'd.

Is the opinion of Yea Forums or chinese really important?

Dat ass didn't deserved to be destroyed by a bunch of literally mouthbreathers

Several times in the manga, Muzan expresses displeasure in creating other demons, there is no reason why he would have any more coherent demons outside of the upper moon six. It's better to have but notable demons than all of a sudden having a number of named demons pop up, especially after Muzan just straight massacred lower moons.
And each fight with the upper moons so far takes out several demon hunters for the rest of the arc. None of the demon hunters fighting the upper moons are mid level, they're pillars and main characters, they are significantly stronger than the actual fodder.

I don't understand why this manga had to jump to its final arc so fast. It would have benefited a lot from at least one slower arc. I reread the whole series and it was exhausting, I don't know how Tanjirou is still standing.

Attached: 1521074226597.png (768x205, 74K)

Only nips are important since they are the ont who actually spent money on manga.

>I don't understand why this manga had to jump to its final arc so fast
Not the final arc.

>Douma is dead
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YES. FUCK DOUMA, FUCK DOUMAFAGS, SHINOBU FOREVER BITCHES.

The arc just before this was a leisurely training arc where everyone just joked around.

At least be grateful that he made it to wsj cover, the first um to do it, not even mj

I haven't seen any fanart of those two together.its flooded by Tanjirou/Rengoku most of the time

Other series would spend at least 3 chapters for each pillar training.

Jesus Christ, why are you pretending to be retarded? It's rushing to resolve or throw-away plotlines as fast as possible. This is not the pace of the manga since day one. Events have happened fast in the manga, yes, of course. But the stakes have been gradually increasing and the scope slowly widening. We went from a guy who failed out of the Lower Moons being beaten by three young hunters, to a Lower Moon bodying dozens of young hunters but two Pillars easily disposing of him, then a recovery arc where the heroes get much stronger, then an arc where the strongest Lower Moon is barely handled by those young hunters and a Pillar only to have an Upper Moon surprise attack and kill the strong Pillar. Then those hunters plus another strong Pillar stumble across the weakest Upper Moon and barely beat him but the Pillar is put out of commission. Then an Upper Moon jobs to a strong Pillar (admittedly bad writing) while another Upper Moon handles a Pillar plus all the young hunters and only loses because the sun (not totally satisfying but at least the story acknowledges he was too powerful so he had to be defeated by a plot device). And now, Upper Moons are just getting killed by non-Pillars and the Pillars are literally so strong they aren't even allowed to fight anymore and just are offscreen somewhere while lower-level characters do all their job for them. Originally the manga kept raising the stakes by making the hunters more powerful but the demons more powerful as well, then it started raising the stakes by just killing more demons an arc and making the hunters too powerful to get any screen-time and it started closing off character storylines just to get them out of the way when there was still room for more. The manga couldn't figure out what to do with the Pillars because the young hunters were supposed to be the heroes of the manga but the Upper Moons were supposed to be Pillar-slaughtering machines so the whole power scale got fucked up after UM6.

Not slow enough for me. Some stuff came out of nowhere, like I barely remembered Kaigaku before his fight with Zenitsu. Other manga would have brought him up subtly somehow. I'm just thinking of something like FMA, where you were anticipating every big enemy fight before it even happened just because of how the author set everything up

Attached: 1500220656110.png (129x152, 16K)

I think Wani might be able to do something like that if she work on monthly schedule and not in magazine like Jump. But for a first weekly manga that try to not fall from toc I'm ok with it, a bit disappointed, but still ok.

I hope her next manga is something historical. I really love the way she presents the Taisho era, the anime especially is so atmospheric. I think FMA was monthly, too, wasn't it? I don't know how anyone gets anything done on a weekly schedule.

>And now, Upper Moons are just getting killed by non-Pillars and the Pillars are literally so strong they aren't even allowed to fight anymore and just are offscreen somewhere
Literally only Douma has been killed by non-Pilllars, and that is after he killed one (Kaigaku doesn't count, and Akaza killed himself) . We still don't know what the rest of the Pillars are doing. They can run into Kokushibou and that will be the end for them.
See what happened with Souma?

Are they disappointed at this arc? If not, Jump doesn't care.

I think other authors might expand the relationship between Zenitsu and Kaigaku because it can attract more fujoshit. It seems Nips like abuse ships like Deku - Bakugou or SasaSaku.

I think readers nowadays have a stigma again filler arc and so most authors and editors try to avoid filler arc. Wish we have more filler arc here though. The best point to have those are after anime death, give the boys some onscreen mission, maybe Shinobu have Kanao go with them for more field experience and characters stuff. Have Raikage have a bunch of followers who look down on Zenitsu. They could also visit some old place in their travel like Inosuke mountain, Zenitsu master,...

Yes FMA was monthly. From what I know Arakawa wasn't plan everything out when she first started FMA but I think thanks to monthly schedule she had enough time to think things through. Most weekly manga have problems with the writing, pacing or the art because of the thigh schedule, especially in Weekly Shonen Jump where they also have to fight against the ToC.

I hope you realize it matters that Douma is killed by non-Pillars. Because you're right Kaigaku was just filler, but that's not a good thing and UM4 + UM5 are closer to Kaigaku-tier than Douma-tier. Which means 5 Upper Moons will get killed in arc by either suicide or non-Pillars. I get you could use a Pillar in theory to kill UM4 and UM5 but it wouldn't mean anything. We know they are weaker than Gyu, Pillars are not necessary for them. That means there's only one Pillar-tier demon in this arc (Koku) and 5 Pillars wandering around waiting for something to do. It was such a mismanagement of a huge cast for this arc. There was no reason to put all these characters in the demon fortress, the manga should have at least held some cards rather than tossing them all on the table and eliminating the possibility of organic development.

Not really I think it's fujoshit or women in general that like this kind of abusive relationship or some kinky bdfm stuff, like the popularity of fifty shades of grey. But from what I've seen so far many nips like kirishima bakugou more than deku bakugou.

I wish I could have been here for the FMA threads when the manga was still releasing

>Are they disappointed at this arc?
Jump's editorial wouldn't keep the series at the upper scheleon of the Table of Contents if Japan was starting to lose interest, not all "Super Push" in the world can run for 160 chapters, even Toriko got to the bottom of the ToC once Jump realized their shilling amounted to nothing.

Maybe nips and Jump are a bit more forgiving but let's see how they react to this chapter. I mean overall it's not that bad. There are worse ways Wani could fuck things up up than this.

Inosuke should pig assault Aoi.

Why not both butterflies? Flamboyant Pillar has 3 waifus threeeeeee
New breath when? This reached bump limit

Filler arc ideas:
> Inosuke have a mission that send him back to his mountain, where he reunited with his "grandfather". After investigate and kill the demon in the area, his "grandfather" give him his diaper with his name on it back and note that the pattern on the paper is similar to some cultist clothes he saw once.

> Zenitsu have a chance to visit his sensei while returning from a mission, his sensei reassure him of his ability. He might show his improvement to his sensei by master the 2nd form of Breath of Lighting.

> Kanao need more field experience and have more initiate so Shinobu order Kanao to go with Tanjirou on his latest mission.

> Raikage have many younger demon slayers admirers due to his skill. He and his admirers look down on Zenitsu but Tanjirou and Inosuke protect their friend.

Someone will make a thread when scans come out

When the scans are out? Op already dropped its chapter, so KnY would arrive in the next hour

>raikage
Why Rengoku name is so hard to spell

should be mha first then us since bc is absent this week.

Attached: D9hQp68U8AIke1n.png (580x818, 463K)

Kaigaku, sorry wrong name

Attached: D9hQrr3VAAAMHDX.png (580x820, 418K)

Oh my my

Attached: 1todylj9tv721.jpg (426x341, 31K)

mha scan was out so kny scan will be out soon

No akaza chapters are always in the first or second place

bye Douma btw

Chapter was kino
Douma died living Inosuke and kanao hearthbroken

Not gonna lie, I'm still butthurt with Douma's death but this chapter looks kino.

I'm ok with this. A bit disappointed but ok.

Holy shit Wani delivered, apologize

Thanks based user

I guess I should be learning Korean instead of Japanese

I'm still annoyed Wani didn't respect Douma's strength but at least the other characters got a good story and Douma didn't have to learn any lessons.

Femboar makes me hard.

I shed tears.

Attached: big 5.jpg (455x639, 83K)

I want the entire manga including fights redrawn in this style.

ˢᵐᵒˡ ⁿᵉᶻᵘᵏᵒ

>this is literally the only panel these six will all appear together in despite being set up from the beginning as the protagonists
Oh, what this manga could have been.

Nice arm you got there Inosuke.

are we all just stuck reading this manga because we're upset about its lost potential

will someone ever stop the croc?

Attached: eyes.png (894x688, 492K)

What I want to know is if Kanao's eye is permanently fucked. If she lost both eyes than she would recover, but it's only one so I'm not sure.

I think it's more likely that it's permanently gone. It's enough of a disability, but not one that would put her out of commission forever.

>

and Tamayo was later retconned to the left eye club.

you know what, you're goddamn right. what a sick, depraved individual

Attached: eyes.png (894x693, 512K)

But isn't Kanao's left eye the good one? That's how her normal eyes look, it's the right one that got fucked up

hmm that's true. i have no idea now

Why would anyone ever join the Demon Slaying Corps? It seems like a horrible occupation that requires you to pass test with a high fatality risk and then spend years working your way up the ranks. Do the members get a high salary or even get paid at all?

For most of them, revenge.

Well a lot of the members had their family killed by demons, so revenge is a pretty big motivation. Some are orphans who were picked up by trainers, some have it running in the family.

The pillars seem to have their own mansions or land, which would mean they're quite rich and since there are ranks I would assume you get more money the higher your rank.

Some of them also come from relatively wealthy families.

Yeah only Kanao's right eye got fucked

Lack of depth vision is a pretty big deal for a fighter, man.

Yeah but there are guys like Muichirou, who's an orphan but has a big house with a dojo attached.
The wind pillar also has a big house with a dojo despite being a penniless orphan before.

Well, the Ubuyashiki are kinda wealthy, so they probably gave those.

Her remaining eye can probably compensate enough, especially with her special powers. It shouldn't take too long to recover.

Of course, but like Tanjirou, they would have started as a penniless demon hunter, they must've worked their way up and eventually granted property and land after reaching Pillar status.

Mist was recruited directly by the Ubuyashiki, so were Rock, Sound and Love, and became a pillar in a mere two months.

Was this NTR?

The only thing I don't like is that Inosuke still feels like he's behind Tanjiro and Zenitsu in terms of feats/power, sure Zenitsu defeated someone that was still getting used to his new demon powers on this arc, but he did it all alone and on the spider demon arc he also defeated one of the major enemies all alone.

It has been a while since Inosuke solo'd a major enemy, on the spider arc he had to be saved from that monster spider, now he didn't even get to shine the most against Douma and it was like the fight was more focused on Kanao than him when he is part of the main group.

Everyday I am more surprised by how little Yea Forums understands story telling.

To be fair, Tanjirou hasn't soloed anyone since the drum house arc.

Well Inosuke had 2 chapters dedicated to him, the rest was more about teaming up

I find this funny tho.

Douma x Shinobu is the new OTP

How can Kokushibou fags exist if he's barely ever in the manga so far

anticipation is a thing