Why is love live dead and forgotten now?

why is love live dead and forgotten now?

Attached: 1560711604647.png (1003x720, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

someanithing.com/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sunshine was meh, SIF All Stars is nowhere to bee seen, PDP is just starting

They realized they couldn’t compete with im@s :3

It's not dead it's just off season.

Not enough Nico

>JAV Live

because its shit

Idols please old men for money

sunshine killed the game and series.

>PDP is just starting
PDP is an absolute failure too. There were rumors floating around that PDP new seiyuus quit because being an idol is too much work. Love Live is dying and that's a really good thing.

>There were rumors floating around that PDP new seiyuus quit because being an idol is too much work
damn

i liked love live because it was one of my first anime but then i discovered im@s and never looked back...

Why was it ever popular is the better question. Even Mues second season was trash.

Its not fag

And Honoka being a SLUT created a ripple effect in the fandom, making them worry that maybe just maybe their beloved idols are also sluts so they just started quitting.

this. emislut delivered a massive blow to love live's fandom and sunSHIT was so bad that it was the nail in the coffin. now PDP has flopped miserably and confirmed what many already have been suspecting since the JAV incident: LL is dead.

Nips don't know about the casting couch or what?

Because bands are the new craze

Sunshine was better than SIP in every single way and those that don't agree with me are salty hags

Attached: 1527617800391.jpg (1150x1266, 134K)

I would say because it's bad, but then it was never good so that doesn't add up.

Should have made a fighting game.
Engine=KOF14
Honoka=Kyo
Umi=Andy
Kotori=Athena
Maki=Leona
Rin=Yuri
Hanayo=Muimui
Nico=Choi
Nozomi=Shermie
Eli=King
Tsubasa=Iori
Anju=Mature
Erina=Vice
Yukiho=Shingo
Arisa=Hinako
Honoka's mom=Saisyu
Honoka's dad=Daimon
Nico's mom=Kim
Kotori's mom=Chizuru

Boss 1=Kusanagi type fire elemental thing in the shape of Honoka
Boss 2=Dural or Shang Tsung type energy elemental thing
Boss 3=Orochi type shadow hiding in smoke, visible only within kicking distance, or by its shiny grin before any special or super move, you don't face it until you see it

Sunshit killed it.
>less sales
>less comiket circles
>has to pander to gaijin
>literally resurrected Myuz

Too bad, Sunshines are hags that even less people love now too. The lesser successors of greater idols.

That is Love Live for you faggot. She did nothing wrong.

There is no ripple effect. Love Live is going as strong as ever and concerts are filled up. Your mouth is brown from the bullshit you are spewing.

No that bullshit scandal had no effect on anything. Love Live is as strong as ever. If traitors fucked off all the better. Love Live belongs to real fans.

I just wanted to know who this was though.

Guess we'll never know

Attached: 1481236074050.png (800x450, 487K)

Emitsun's self insert.

Attached: n7tvjigOKX1s7uhdno2_1280.jpg (640x960, 125K)

>Love Live is going as strong as ever and concerts are filled up
>Love Live is as strong as ever
You are now aware that Emi's knightfag is actually falseflagging sunshinefag.

Falseflag what? I am not the one starting Shit. The good thing about Sunshine threads is less shitposting and less people starting Shit.

Now now, why would you shit up your own thread? Besides, your anime has nothing to talk about, and all you can do is either image spam or go full /jp/

I hate this thread

Attached: 1554517400125.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

flopfag seething at truth

surprise surprise

Retards.

Attached: 2018 LL.png (555x625, 26K)

u's > PDP > Idolm@ster > Aqours

>great anime sales
>better music sales than Muse
>filling 100k concert halls
>arcades doing great
>new game soon

im@s retards are at it again I see.

Attached: #13 - Sunshine!!.mkv_snapshot_22.08_[2017.09.26_18.12.49].png (1280x720, 2.02M)

why are flopfags so fickle and angry all the time?

Not enough Nozomi.

What makes GODzomi unique?

Attached: 103948291918.jpg (400x463, 50K)

Her obnoxious fans who topped NicoMakifag obnoxiousness.

Bandori happened

>already this angry
And i'll take your claim as a compliment

Attached: 34777290_2097370123919839_5499025188039163904_n.png.jpg (379x441, 16K)

Because idolfags are systematically removing themselves like the mentally restrained cultists they are, not quickly enough to our disgrace.

Blame flops for killing the franchise.

>floped so hard they introduced replacement group and forced µ's out of retirement

Glad to see the few vg autists are bored killing the vg thread and came over here to spout the same 3 posts

It is not a flop stfu

>that flopfag damage control

You need to leave

>189588781
>wants a safespace this bad

OH NO NO NO NO /vg/turds SEETHING

To be fair this is their safespace now, i predict he'll make an akua thread soon

Based retard. Barely anyone actually gives a fuck and it only affects Honk.

No-one should give a fuck.

Such is nu-Yea Forums who are desperately trying to fit in and emulate otaku Yea Forums originally made fun of

In what way?

Not enough Umi

idiot
see and out yourself from this planet
this, Sunshine has more likeable characters.
The only one without no too much development is Kanan.
From the original sunshine just a few I like, such as Maki and Nozomi, Honk and Nico are cute too, and obviously Umi
lol cope

Sad underage floptard

>edited img
typical aqwhores fan having a meltdown pfthahahahaha

lol

JAV Live: Sunshit killed it

That equates to an average of 44,612, placing it well outside of the top 10 and below even Love Live S2.
someanithing.com/1
You have cherry picked this image because it gives you false hope that your series is more successful than it truly is. Love Live is a dead series and that's clearly reflected by the continuing decline of bluray/cd/merchandise sales and the pathetic flop that was Sunshine's movie (barely grossing a third of Love Live's original movie did).
And if that weren't enough, the fans have clearly given up on the series as is evident by the lack of interest in it's doujin material, pic related.

You ARE a mentally ill Love Liver and this HAS destroyed your pathetic narrative. All I can say is I'm truly grateful that idolm@ster is more popular than ever -- I'd welcome you to join us but knowing that you're a mentally ill JAV Liver, you're probably days away from an inevitable suicide.

Attached: most popular comiket doujinshi series.png (1422x578, 192K)

Umi goes nopan!

Attached: [FFF] Love Live! - 03 [BD][720p-AAC][E95DE6B5].mkv_snapshot_12.53_[2018.03.21_03.46.38].jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Lick Umi.