Bleach

How good was it in retrospect?

Attached: bleach.png (641x481, 525K)

Going without Filler?

Agent of the Shinigami arc - 3/10 Fairly weak
Invading and Recuing Rukia - 6/10 Pretty good
Arrancar, Hueco Mundo Invasion - 7/10 I enjoyed it on the aspects of Villains vs Villains
Karakura arc - 5/10 Weak asspull
Lost Substitute Shinigami arc - 3/10 same as the start

Everything else sucked

It's like a 6/10 shonen with some good parts
A lot better than most things but I'd rank it on the same level as D. Gray Man

Something to watch and than forget about in a year

was great until the end of soul society arc.went up and down in quality until the defeat of azien then took a nose dive during fullbringer arc. stooped watch it then and thats were the anime ended but i didint read up the manga to see what happens next.

when it came to fillers, it was a mix. the bounto arc had intresting ideas but went nowhere (the fight were cool though), zampakutou arc was a fucking blast and i loved how most swords got thier own humanoid form and making them canon. the princess arc was meh but some of the fights were great and the big bad had a pretty coll ability.

the movies were pretty good. liked the first one and had a crush on the main girl and the movie with rukia was cool. those were the ones i remember.

overall bleach was a decent serise as far as shonen goes but kudo was really rushing it at times and let the power level wank fest take over like what happens with most shonen stuff.

The Invasion of SS and Rescuing Rukia Arc were the best in the series for me.

Attached: Here it comes.gif (342x257, 2.69M)

It’s Kimetsu no Yaiba, but worse.

SS arc was the best arc in the past decade, everything else was disappointing and unsatisfying. By the end I just wish Aizen had win instead.

shit taste

>after SS bleach bad
Absolute braindead opinion

Only Himefags think Bleach was readable after the SS arc.

All I know is Rukia best girl other than Yoruichi and if you don't agree with me you have bad taste

Attached: ruki.jpg (564x1447, 73K)

The op is still pretty great to this day.

Rent free

>Only Himefags think Bleach was readable after the SS arc.
Bleach is one of the most popular titles to come out of Japan, ranking in top 10 best-selling manga of all time list and being one of WSJ best-sellers. The HM arc was when the series peaked in terms of everything, sales most importantly.

I'm struggling watching three episodes in a row. Halfway done and so far it's mediocre as fuck. Each encounter is drawn out twice as much as it should be making it stupidly boring in multiple areas.

>watching episodes

then just stop watching

No, retard. I like putting myself through pain

Become a hxh fan and wait for the hiatus to end

Pretty bad but there are worse shounen titles, see Inuyasha. The editors also fucked Bleach pretty badly

kubo should not write stories. his art is cool, but man...

This.
It goes to shit as soon as Yoruichi and her pet lesbian stops showing up with any frequency though the Fulbring art was decent if only because it started recapturing that early series feel and introduced an enemy that Ichigo couldn't just beamspam his way to win. Until he could...

The Substitute Shinigami and The Soul Society were absolute kino. Thereafter the series degraded, but still hit some decent high notes every now and again.

Before SS, it was a fun, episodic punk ghostbusters. Cool aesthetics and didn't take itself too seriously. Then SS started and it became a shitty generic power level battle shounen. Dropped it once the filler started.

All in all, trash.

Best battle shonen manga of it's era, fuck the salty shippers and powerlevel fags.
Never watched the anime.

Attached: Bleach - Chapter 105 - 17.jpg (1066x1600, 258K)

>t. rukiapedo

100% agree. I remember reading the first volume of the manga cuz i was bored at school... little did i know how shit it would become

This post just keeps getting more relevant

My opinion down below

>Tales of the Shinigami
More like an 8/10. Dude, you don't seem to understand why that arc was needed.

>Soul Society arc
That should be a 9 out of 10. There is a reason why the series quality spiked so high quality wise

>Arrancar Arc
This is quite accurate. 7/10 makes sense here

>Karakura Town War arc
I actually put it as a 4/10. You must have been less critical of me on that one than I was

>Fullbring
I agree with this on different reasons as it was redundant and a worse version of chapter Black.

>Thousand Year Blood War
7.5/10 since 75% of the time it was either good writing or entertaining while 25% was bad writing or boring.

Attached: Bleach Yoruichi.png (623x900, 205K)

>How good was it in retrospect?
Made Yea Forums better. I miss those days.

It was like SnK but every week and wilder.

Attached: 1459457280475.gif (400x271, 184K)

Kubo gave his shoulder so we could live.

Attached: 1433051757724.jpg (350x468, 68K)

>Only Himefags think Bleach was readable after the SS arc.
Soifonfag here.

Fuck you.

Attached: HLEYwEh.jpg (710x1050, 95K)

Full hollow Ichigo was one of the best moments in all of Bleach, that and Aizen's defeat.

soul society and thousand year blood war (spare the rushed ending) are kino
hueco mundo/fake karakura town were alright but it seemed to drag on at points
fullbring arc is filler

I think it was a good show, solid 8. Was comfy with a good cast of characters and great fights. The characters didn't have a lot of depth, but if you were looking for character depth coming into Bleach you were watching the wrong show. Also good music.

best shonen manga ever. The story had it's flaws but nothing brings the hype of Bleach

More memorable and loveable characters than Naruto. With far better character designs.

>fullbring arc is filler
It was the closest to core Bleach when it started.

i didn't rate the first part of bleach because it wasn't that interesting
it served its purpose but i wouldn't want a full series of that

The only similarity between fullbring and chapter black is that the MC fought against the previous holder of their job. And in fullbring that was a "twist" near the end

It had potential but got ruined because Kubo can't into scaling so every new enemy is the STRONGEST EVER FUUUUUUUUUUU.

Also why did Zampakuto only had one power each? It's a retarded power system.

I was with it until the Royal Guard jobbed off screen and Yhwach opened his eyes, after that it was such a massive letdown for me that it soured the entire manga and i've never even felt like rereading it.

>so every new enemy is the STRONGEST EVER FUUUUUUUUUUU
Fullbringers