Who out of the 3 was at the wrong and why?

Who out of the 3 was at the wrong and why?

Attached: school-days-anime-screenshot-2.jpg (600x341, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=508j_PGi2wQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Middle and right.

I like the scene where he rapes the chick's little loli sister. Made me cum buckets.

Attached: 9S 1.jpg (750x1200, 142K)

All of them in one route or another

Who out of the 2 was wrong and why?

Attached: ahdu4ybqtpd11.jpg (480x360, 28K)

The problem literally starts with
>Makoto: I'm sad I can't do lewd things with my big tiddy gf
>Sekai: Then do lewd things with me, it will be totally fine

Sekai, obviously.

Sekai
>my friend have an love interest
>better help him with that
>they look very happy now
>if he's happy I'm happy
>but inside I love him
>I fucked up
>well, if she acts like a puritan nun, I'll be an american slut, lets see who win over Makoto!!
sekai was a fucking asshole in the series, in the VN... play it, I don't gonna say it

Sekai for being a crazy bitch and Makoto for being an oblivious dumbass.

Based

he was just a man doing man things, you will never gonna say no to free virginal pussy

I liked the scene where his best friend rapes MC's love interest and MC is okay with it cause he's a cuckold beta
In fact, I honestly want to murder everyone who posts this stupid fucking visual novel

Makoto is always in the wrong. If you play the VN, you can make all the right choices and have it be a boring standard love story with no real challenges or hiccups. What you got from the anime was the result of making all the stupidest choices possible.

I don't have a punchline.

Maybe but I'd at least try not being a complete fucktard about it.

yes

ok sorry, well tell me how to say it without hurting some feelings??
and yes, you right, he was an idiot for falling into Sekai's traps and later don't give a fuck about kotonoha; we can blame that part to his horny teen mind??

All 3 of them for deviating from their proper destiny of having wild 3p sex.

I highly doubt it that the anime is the WORST thing you can do in the VN.
Haven't done it yet, but Grisaia VN while picking the wrong choices was pretty entertaining.

Bench guy. He made a passive aggressive comment towards Leatherhead to begin with and then when he told him to fuck himself Bench guy immediately wanted to fight Leatherhead

All of them

Fuck you.

The dead ones.

Literally every character in this franchise is filthy scum except Hikari who just likes a good fuck and wants to share.

>>
This so much.. You usually lose your mind after having sex for the first time, become a little addicted to it if you want.

Having that emotion as a teenager with the wrong girl is what's fucked him up.

He didn't have to die though, just lose all his friends

All of them?

youtube.com/watch?v=508j_PGi2wQ

Sekai was a horrible person, no doubt about that. Makoto wasn't innocent though just because he got a little addicted to sex. He was an asshole who literally slept with every girl he could with no visible guilt about it. I would've agreed with you if he didn't provoke Setsuna into sex, ditch Sekai the moment he got her pregnant news, and make out with another girl in front of her. Sekai may have deserved to get shit on, but that was still a total dick move.

sekai crossed the line with murder

Kotonoha paid her back. So it's cool.

Leatherhead shouldn't be be dressed like a fag, gym guy was just teaching him who's boss of this gym.